The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

it has been too long since I have come to confide in you. My last entry was almost three years ago. I never meant to stop writing, but life moves in mysterious ways, and we have to keep moving with it, so we do not get left behind. Forgive me. Something had to give, and it was you, though it was completely undeserved.

I have wonderful news. I believe I found him. I found the one that will deliver me from the stupor of being without a slave. His name is Charles, but I will refer to him as Subject B31 from now on. He is incredibly handsome, polite, (not to mention loaded!) and he dreams of being taken and controlled by a powerful and irresistible woman. He also has a thing about my name too, says it gives him ‘the tingles’. I love that. I will enjoy using my covert hypnosis and NLP techniques on him. I know I am a little rusty, but it is like riding a bike, right? You will be the first to know about my progresses, that is a promise.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Subject B31 experienced his first taste of my hypnotic power, this evening. Something basic, a heightened focus on my breasts. He is a boob guy just like his predecessor. That is great, less effort on my part to keep him interested. We talked about lots of silly things as he slowly drifted into my cleavage. He is going to call me again first thing in the morning and ask me out to dinner. I have always wanted to try that luxurious Greek restaurant by the marina. I am sure a man of his status will not have a problem getting a reservation, even on such short notice.

* * *
Dear Diary,

The food was almost as great as the view although neither compared to his sheepish smile when he drove me home. Mindless love is already blooming inside him. I will continue to nurture this feeling with short texts from now on. The rhythmic nature of them is sure to keep in the state of mind I have already chosen for him. God, I’m so excited!

* * *
Dear Diary,

I weaved another spell around Subject B31. He came to my office today, wearing a red pocket square. It is something he has never done, something he always found tacky, yet he did it for me, unable to resist my suggestions. As he was leaving, I told him to buy me flowers and have them delivered to my house. He got five dozen roses! Hmmm, this feels so good! I really missed having someone so malleable to play with. I still do not know what I will have him do next though. Any ideas?

* * *
Dear Diary,

Today, I dropped Subject B31 using nothing but emojis. It was the strangest induction I ever used but it worked like a charm. Who knew those little colorful images could say so much to a perfectly receptive mind? I also took the opportunity to plant a few additional triggers that will prove useful in his upcoming transformation. As usual, he has no recollection of ever being put under and I will make sure it stays that way. Memories are a nasty thing when left unchecked. Total control cannot exist when they too get to whisper in his ears. He will forget everything, except me.

* * *
Dear Diary,

what a glorious Sunday! Subject B31 is kneeling outside my front door, head down, unperturbed by the fact there are people watching him as I type this. The only thing in his brain right is the certainty that Rachel must be obeyed at all times, no matter what I ask. I knew this day would come but not even in my wildest dreams I suspected it would only take three weeks to get here. This is awesome, yet it will probably get boring soon unless I spice things up. Hmmm, what to do? What to do, indeed?

* * *
Dear Diary,

have I ever told you Subject B31 has a twin brother?