The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist from Outer Space

((This is the original flash fiction piece that eventually spawned the recently posted Hypnotist from Outer Space — Uncut Reaction. I hope you enjoy comparing the two.))

“Hello, everyone, and welcome back to the channel. Today, I’ll be watching and reacting to ‘Hypnotist from Outer Space’ by Samuel Brown. This movie came out in 1973 and while it’s considered to be a cult classic by many, I’ve never seen it nor am I familiar with Brown’s work, so don’t really know what to expect. Going by the title alone, it seems to be a sci-fi movie (obviously!) but I have no clue what the story will be all about. A lot of you recommended I watched this movie and, so far, your judgment has been spot on, so let’s do this. Reaction starts in 3, 2, 1...”

“This opening credits sequence is very interesting. By now, you guys know I’m not very fond of these longer intros in older movies, but I really like the clever use of light and shadow against the starry backdrop. There also seem to be a lot of spirals in-between. I guess that makes sense since the titular character is a hypnotist and...”

* * *

“Oh wow! That’s a fantastic transition to the UFO approaching the Earth! This is clearly a practical effect, most likely a miniature, but the way they framed the shot allows you to see so much detail it looks huge. Even the surrounding colors resemble a spiral. I wonder if just looking at it is meant to produce some kind of effect...”

* * *

“And now, we see our alien hypnotist for the first time and my God, she’s beautiful! I’m not familiar with this actress at all, but her eyes are absolutely gorgeous and it doesn’t seem like they’ve been enhanced in any way other than the lighting all around. Speaking of that, so far it’s been nothing but impressive! While the cinematography itself is not spectacular, the practical sets are quite believable and her silver costume is amazing, too. I see some trappings of a 70s B production but the budget for this appears to be quite high so maybe it’s in the upper B tier and not the lower one. Very intrigued to find out how this will play out now that she’s roaming our world.”

* * *

“Okay, so that’s how she does it! I admit I was expecting something more, but it makes sense. Her eyes are definitely the first thing that draws a person in, so going all out on that is logical. I love the way the camera lingered on her gaze for so long! It was almost it was piercing reality, capturing the viewers as well. I have a 55-inch TV and it was quite impactful, but watching this on the big screen at the time must have been something else.”

* * *

“Of course, he’s her slave, now. Her power is so overwhelming now the poor police officer has no choice but to follow her lead and do exactly as she says. While his acting is not the best, it’s easy to look the other way when we spend so much time on her. The choice of angles in this scene is breathtaking! It’s almost as if the camera is making love to her, succumbing to her charms, too. This is almost erotic. I was not expecting this at all.”

* * *

“Hmmm... this is getting bizarre. Why are there foot worship scenes now? You guys didn’t trick me into watching a soft porn movie, I hope! I’m not really into feet, so this is making me uncomfortable. Skip, please?”

* * *

“Her eyes look even lovelier this time, and it seems the spiraling motif has returned. I still don’t understand the motivations of this hypnotist from outer space, though. Is she just having fun turning everyone she comes across into her devoted subject, or is there another layer to this plot I’m missing? Oh, a special shout out to the score. It’s understated in most scenes, but when it’s time to shine, it does so with aplomb. The hypnotist’s theme really conveys her irresistible traits with the underlying repetitive melody pulling you deeper into... hm... deeper into... Sorry, lost my train of thought there for a moment. Where was I?”

* * *

“So that’s the plan, huh? As lovely as she is, she’s also frivolous and trying to hypnotize every man and woman in the world using the TV broadcast just because she can strikes me as poor character development. I’m sorry, guys. I was mostly onboard with this movie until now, but I think it’s losing me. We still have about twenty-five minutes runtime, so let’s see what the third act brings.”

* * *

“Yeah, you guys really tricked me! How could you? This is pure hypno-porn now! How was this released to the public back in the day, and why is everyone masturbating to the camera? I’m speechless! I really am! I don’t know if I can keep watching this, fuck!”

* * *

“Yeah, this is too much! I’m stopping the recording now. I have to...”

* * *

“Her eyes... the spirals... the music... I... Guys, what is happening to me?”

* * *

“Oh fuck, this is embarrassing as shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck! There goes my channel, I guess. If you’re still there, this was my reaction to ‘Hypnotist from Outer Space’ by Samuel Brown. Never a movie has produced this kind of effect on me. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to clean myself real good and... what the hell? There’s a sequel? Hypnotist from Outer Space 2: The Slavening? Nah, not watching that! You think I’m dumb or something? So what if the hypnotist has a sister? After this complete fiasco, I’m really not int... oh, damn, that poster! I... I... fine, you win. Just give me ten minutes to recover and then we’ll continue the stream...”