The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Disclaimer]

This is an original story and a complete work of fiction.

All names and descriptions were chosen completely at random.

Any resemblance to any actual people or events are purely coincidental.

A Father’s Duty

Chapter 4

Master Dick dispatched me to fetch Master Luke. He was still in the hall, recovering from the previous night’s orgy. He was just starting to stir as I approached him, yawning and rubbing sleep from his eyes as I knelt and bowed my head.

“Good morning, Master Luke. Forgive this worthless sissy for disturbing you but Mistress Alexis has requested your presence in her room. She’s eager to continue last night…”

Master Luke yawned again and smiled. “She’s only had those tits for a couple of weeks and she’s already a bimbo whore who can’t live without my cock! Damn I love that girl…”

He didn’t question me at all as he dislodged himself from his pile of flesh and followed me to Alexis’ room. I opened the door and motioned for him to go in first, which he did. Barely two feet over the threshold…the trap was sprung. Alexis and Luke Jr. jumped their father and subdued him. I swiftly closed the door and shoved a rag in Master Luke’s mouth to stifle his screams as I helped restrain him. He grunted and moaned in shock and anger but ultimately the three of us combined were too strong for him. We forced him to his knees and made him look up at Master Dick as he towered over him, a phone clutched in his hands.

“Good morning, Dad! Hope you enjoyed last night. It’s going to be the last one like it you’ll ever have,” he declared evilly. “Remember how a couple years ago when you called me ‘useless’, an ‘asshole’ and other more colorful names? You said I’d never inherit the family? Well…I think you’ve forgotten a very important rule. What was it again, Sissy Ball-Sack?”

“A Father’s Duty is to obey his son,” I repeated.

Suddenly Master Luke stopped struggling. He looked at me…then at Master Dick…then in horror at the phone in his hands. Again, he tried to scream through his gag and struggled harder than ever to get away as though fighting for his life but we kept a tight grip on him. It also helped when Master Dick kicked him in the balls. His precious balls…

Master Luke stopped struggling but snapped his eyes shut, refusing any command to open them again. “You’re only prolonging the inevitable, Dad. Or should I call you…Sissy Butt-Fucker?”

Master Dick laughed at the name he’d chosen for his father. It was a fine name for a slave, much like my own, but Master Luke…no, Sissy Butt-Fucker didn’t seem to like it. He clenched his fists and trembled in rage but still refused to open his eyes. At Master Dick’s direction, I helped him do it. I grabbed his head and forced his eyes open just as Master Dick placed the phone in front of his face…

“A Father’s Duty is to obey his son…” I whispered in Butt-Fucker’s ear as a bright light flashed from the phone.

We released Sissy Butt-Fucker as his body went limp. He stopped struggling and continued to stare at the phone as several more flashes erupted in his face. When it was finished, Master Dick backed away and watched as Sissy Butt-Fucker knelt there with a blank look on his face for several moments, his mind clearly processing and accepting his new role in life. Finally, he blinked and looked up at Master Dick.

“Hello!” Master Dick said with a mocking wave. “I believe you have something to say to me? Like…what’s the most important thing in your life?”

Slowly the dazed expression faded from Butt-Fucker’s face and he nodded.

“A Father’s…Duty…is to obey…his eldest son…” he slowly got out. Saying it out loud seemed to invigorate him though. Master Luke…Sissy Butt-Fucker…straightened up, smiled and declared, “My name is Sissy Butt-Fucker! I’m your loyal slave, Master Dick. As your Father it’s my sworn duty to obey and worship you…and your divine cock…as a sexual god…”

Butt-Fucker’s eyes fell on Master Dick’s exposed cock and I watched as Butt-Fucker’s cock grew instantly erect. I could tell he wanted to grab it and stroke it but like a dutiful father he refused to do so unless permitted.

“I live to serve you…I live to serve your cock…” Butt-Fucker went on, dreamily watching Master Dick’s cock become erect as well. “Please let me serve your cock, Master Dick…”

“Wouldn’t you prefer all the lovely ladies in the main hall serve your cock instead?” Master Dick asked mockingly, knowing full well the answer.

“No, Master Dick! A Father’s Duty is to never touch a woman without his son’s permission. A Father’s Duty is to give full control of all his wives and daughters to his eldest son when he comes of age! Everyone outside is yours, Master Dick! I offer them all to you to worship your glorious cock!”

Things were going to be very strange once we went back outside. All the Mistresses will be eager to have sex with Sissy Butt-Fucker again but now they’ll have to obey Master Dick instead. Wonder how they’ll take this transition of power?

“Please…Master Dick…” Sissy Butt-Fucker bowed before his son, prostrating himself before him and surrendering himself completely to Master Dick’s authority. “Please bless your slave with your glorious cock. Or at least let me masturbate to your presence! I live to worship you, Master. I live to serve…”

It was so…strange…seeing my son and former Master acting just like I do…saying the same things I often say. I still technically serve Master Luke, seeing as how he’s my son, but now that he’s Sissy Butt-Fucker he belongs to Master Dick. By extension, I serve Master Dick now too. This was all very confusing and would take a lot of getting used to…

“I might let you cum if you put on a good show for everyone when we introduce you. But first we need to get ready! I’ve outfits all prepared for my beloved sister, Bimbo-Tits, my precious younger brother, Sissy Ass-Licker, and a little bonus for my dear father, Sissy Butt-Fucker…”

Ten minutes later, “Master Luke” appeared before his assembled harem and servants in the main hall, all of them confused by Master Luke being wrapped from head to toe in a blanket with only the lower half of his face visible.

“I have an important announcement, everyone,” he began. All the women looked anxious, probably expecting for him to drop the blanket and begin fucking them all at any moment.

“I’ve been…reminded of something important,” he continued. “Long ago I taught my dad…Sissy Ball-Sack…that a father’s most important duty is to obey his son. This morning I was reminded that…I too have a son now. Two of them, in fact. And a daughter. But it’s a father’s duty to obey his son. His eldest son. So from this day on…”

He dropped the blanket and was met with a resounding gasp from the crowd as he stood before them wearing a frilly French Maid dress, high heels with fishnet stockings…and a chastity cage. A very tight one design to constrict the cock and balls very painfully when having an erection…like the one he was having right now.

“…I pledge myself to serve my eldest son, Master Dick. Everything I own now belongs to him. All who served me must now serve and love him just as they did with me. My name is Sissy Butt-Fucker now and I’m unworthy of your love and pleasure. Please treat me as you would any other sissy. Use me. Humiliate me. As long as it pleases Master Dick, I don’t care what you do to me. I vow to serve him the rest of my life…along with the rest of my family…”

There was the click of heels as Bimbo-Tits and Sissy Ass-Licker entered the room, marching like robot drones with their arms outstretched in front of them to boot until they came to a stop alongside their father. Both were wearing maid outfits as well. Ass-Licker’s cock was free of a chastity cage though and fully erect while Bimbo-Tits was wearing a 12-inch strap-on. The lumpy and painful kind…

“My name is Bimbo-Tits. I live to serve Master Dick,” Bimbo Tits declared in a bland, robotic tone.

“My name is Sissy Ass-Licker. I live to serve Master Dick,” Ass-Licker echoed.

I stepped up to stand alongside them, reminding them of who I am. “My name is Sissy Ball-Sack. I serve Master Luke…Sissy Butt-Fucker…and now I also serve Master Dick just as faithfully. As should you all.”

“That’s right, folks!” the voice of Master Dick rank out as he entered the hall, grinning from ear to ear and holding up his phone. “I’m the new boss around here! And all you bitches now obey ME!!!”

He held up the phone and after several bright flashes, everyone from the Mistresses to the Sissy’s fell to their knees and bowed to the new Master.

“We love you, Master Dick! We must obey Master Dick!”

And just like that, full power over the house and family shifted to Master Dick. There was only one formality left to solidify it all.

At Master Dick’s command, in front of all his former wives, lovers and servants, Sissy Butt-Fucker bent over and presented his ass to Bimbo-Tits and her huge monster strap-on. “I offer up my asshole to be destroyed by my daughter and her monster strap-on to show my obedience to my Master. Everyone, please watch me get broken in like a proper sissy.”

Everyone laughed at Butt-Fucker degrading himself. Master Dick gave Bimbo-Tits the go ahead to act. “You’re up, Bimbo-Tits! Show the world why this asshole is called Sissy Butt-Fucker!”

“Yes, Master Dick. I obey,” responded Bimbo-Tits. She marched up to her father and without any hesitation pressed her lumpy dildo against his asshole and pushed in, slowly at first as Butt-Fucker wasn’t used to having something so huge up his ass yet but steadily faster as more and more of it disappeared inside him. With each inch that went in, Butt-Fucker’s screams of agony grew steadily louder. He didn’t move an inch, didn’t struggle at all as Bimbo-Tits penetrated him, but he couldn’t contain his screams of agony as his asshole was completely destroyed. I smiled as I watched, remembering how painful it was when I first started dildos up my ass for my Master. Granted Butt-Fucker was a bit kinder back then and let me start with smaller stuff and work my way up. Butt-Fucker was getting the big size right away. Though in truth I wasn’t quite sure which pained him more right now, the dildo up his ass or the chastity cage around his cock. Despite his obvious pain, he was clearly becoming unbearably aroused by being used and degraded like this. As Bimbo-Tits’ huge boobs went bouncing out of her uniform from thrusting so hard, Butt-Fucker’s cock pressed tightly against his chastity cage quite painfully from what I could see. I was so grateful Butt-Fucker never forced me into one of those…

I got so hard watching Butt-Fucker get used. I serve Master Dick now but as Butt-Fucker’s father I still worshipped him as a sexual god. Master Dick must’ve noticed this because he came over and asked me my thoughts on all this. I told him the truth, that I envied Bimbo-Tits being able to fuck Butt-Fucker like that and that I longed for release. But even though I served Master Dick, there were some orders I still needed to receive from Butt-Fucker, seeing as he was still my son.

Master Dick’s brow furrowed for a moment before he smiled and walked over to Butt-Fucker. He whispered something in his ear and after he backed away, Butt-Fucker looked at me and said, “Sissy Ball-Sack! Come here!”

I approached and between his pained grunts, Butt-Fucker said to me something that made my heart swell with joy. “Sissy Ball-Sack…from now on I’m just a slave like you. I’m Sissy Butt-Fucker…which means you’re free to use me however you wish. Master Dick says you’re allowed to fuck me three times a day and cum twice a week! You can start my dumping your first load in two weeks in my sissy mouth. And—”

Butt-Fucker didn’t get a chance to finish. Something came over me and I snapped, thrusting my cock into his mouth as deep as it could go. It was happening. At long last it was happening! My son, my sexual god, had my cock down his throat! All these years I was forced to merely watched and worship, never touching my Master and finding release just through masturbation or fucking the other sissies. But now my time to fuck had come and it was just as glorious as I imagined! I ignored Butt-Fucker’s gagging and kept thrusting my cock in and out of his throat, grabbing his head to force his face into my groin.

“A Father’s Duty is to obey his son!” I panted. “A Father’s Duty is to worship and obey his son like a sexual god! A Father’s Duty is to NEVER masturbate or cum without his son’s permission! AND I HAVE PERMISSION!”

I had to be thrusting even harder and faster than Bimbo-Tits was. I heard Master Dick laugh and say, “Ass-Licker! Live up to your name!” and next thing I knew, Ass-Licker was kneeling behind me and doing his best to lick my ass as I thrust like a piston. By this point everyone in the hall was laughing at us. What a sight we had to be, a father, son and two grandchildren, all dressed in matching maid dresses, stockings, heels and wigs and fucking each other senseless in a weird family orgy. Well…weird to anyone else, I’m sure. But in this family, we were all mere slaves to Master Dick. As slaves we were simply following our Master’s orders and what was wrong with that? Nothing I could think of. But then again, it was hard to think at all as two weeks’ worth of cum steadily came to a boil…

“Cumming! Cumming! I’M CUMMING IN MY SON’S MOUTH! I’M CUMMIIIIIIIINNGG!!!!”

At last it happened and I pumped a MASSIVE load down Butt-Fucker’s throat, so much that some came gushing out of his nose. His eyes rolled back into his head as Bimbo-Tit slowed down her thrusting until Master Dick ordered us to stand back. Butt-Fucker collapsed, spasming from a combination of pain and pleasure. I panted and smiled as I enjoyed the afterglow of this wonderous sex…and eagerly pondered what I wanted to do for round two.

“Great way to start my reign!” Master Dick laughed. He clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention and said, “I’m in the mood for a pool party! All you bitches follow me! I wanna see how many of you I can fuck in one day.”

“Yes, Master Dick!” all the wives giddily declared. They rushed to surround and fawn all over him, kissing his neck and running their hands all over his body, especially his cock.

“Master Dick…you’re so handsome…” cooed Mistress Anna.

“You’re a god…a sexual god…let me worship your cock…” pleased another Mistress.

“I love you, Master Dick!” declared another.

“I can’t believe we ever loved a creature like Sissy Butt-Fucker!” said another disgustedly. “His cock is so…worthless compared to yours, Master Dick!”

Sissy Butt-Fucker suddenly groaned as his cock tightened some more against the cage, clearly aroused by the women talking down to him like this.

“Worship me all you want, bitches! My first ‘sermon’ starts out back in five minutes! Ball-Sack, Bimbo-Tits, Ass-Licker, make breakfast and serve it to us outside.”

“Yes, Master Dick,” we responded, though I was very disappointed I couldn’t continue with Butt-Fucker.

“Blue-Balls, Cock-Sucker and Love-Nuts, stay here with Butt-Fucker. He’s made quite a mess this morning. Help him make a bigger one and then make him clean it up! Blue-Balls, I’m sure you especially have some inventive ideas on what to do with Butt-Fucker…”

Sissy Blue-Balls smiled and said, “Yes, Master Dick. Thank you, Master Dick…”

As I followed Master Dick and the others out of the hall, I saw the other three sissies towering over Butt-Fucker, cocks in their hands and stroking them. Hours later after the wildest pool orgy I’d ever seen, I passed through the main hall to find Butt-Fucker drenched with cum, on his knees and doing his best to scrub the floor with a brush and a bucket of water. His ass was facing me as I walked in…and I remembered that I was still permitted to fuck him twice more today…

And thus our new normal began. My son joined us sissies in tending to Master Dick and all his needs. The boy ran his father absolutely raggid and I constantly saw Sissy Butt-Fucker running back and forth across the mansion, desperately trying to complete as many of the tasks his Master had put on him, all while struggling with the pain of the chastity cage around his member. The pain became even worse after Master Dick ordered us to start taking a strange pill with every meal. I later found out from Sissy Blue-Balls that it was the same medication he took while he was a Master. Within weeks our cocks began to swell in size…and we all became hornier than ever. The orgasm denial Master Luke and the Mistresses liked to put us sissies through became even more painful but it became worth it during the sweet release we were granted whenever we fucked Sissy Butt-Fucker. He was our plaything in our off hours…as we took turns ass-pounding or throat-fucking him like a sex doll. He took it all in his stride, as was his duty out of loyalty to his son, but as his own cock swelled against the chastity cage, it was clear that he was in constant pain every second. Something about that made it even…hotter.

New women joined the harem and Master Dick made a regular sport of finding new ways to torment us, especially Butt-Fucker. Master Dick got ahold of my old army buddy, the one who comes over once a year to punish my ass, and told him that Sissy Butt-Fucker will be joining old Sissy Ball-Sack for the annual punishment. Master Dick considered having Butt-Fucker take all the punishment but he didn’t want to spoil a 20-year-old tradition.

As for me…I couldn’t be happier. For the first time in decades, my son and I have finally become closer. I serve his son faithfully and I fuck him regularly while he smiles at me. When he was younger, I thought we’d never find something to bond over. Now as we stand side-by-side as slaves, watching our Master fuck his sixth pussy for the day, we find ourselves growing closer as we repeat the mantra that’s the core of our lives.

“A Father’s Duty is to obey his son. A Father’s Duty is to worship and obey his son like a sexual god. A Father’s Duty is to be his son’s slave and call him Master. A Father’s Duty is to obey his son…”

THE END