The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Disclaimer]

This is an original story and a complete work of fiction.

All names and descriptions were chosen completely at random.

Any resemblance to any actual people or events are purely coincidental.

A Father’s Duty

Chapter 3

Twenty years. Has it really been that long since Master Luke took his position as master of the household? Some days I can believe it, other days it feels like no time at all has passed. Either way, they were the most brutal and wonderful years of my life. For the first few years I spent my days going to work as before but once I got home, I donned my heels and went to work helping him assemble his harem. By the end of the first year he had a dozen women serving him, not including Clair, Susan and Anna. I served them all faithfully, as was my duty, but it was very painful how long Master Luke would go without giving me release. Sooner or later he always would though. Usually with a huge dildo up my ass but release is release.

All of Master Luke’s friends gathered sizeable harems of their own, all while being dutifully attended to by their fathers and brothers. When everyone came together for parties (or rather orgies), all of us fathers performed our duties admirably and served them to the best of our abilities. We’d wear bowties and walk around with trays in our hands like butlers, bowing as we served them and our cocks getting harder every time they laughed at us. As we watched our sons lick and fuck every pussy in their harems, we’d stand off to the side and watch and share stories about how wonderful masters our sons are. Sometimes we were even invited to participate in the orgies! Not with any of the women, of course. Usually we’d be forced to put on masturbation shows for everyone or just fuck each other in the ass while everyone watched and laughed. We got to put on an extra special show when a new guest joined the parties. That cop that pulled me over before started attending one day with his son, Master Luke apparently having tracked him down after I told him the story. The cop thanked me for reminding him of his duty and at his son’s command, gave me a blowjob. Master Luke gave me permission to cum so it felt wonderful to unload everything down this guy’s throat. The cop’s son turned out to be quite the imaginative fellow and offered up new ideas to humiliate us. Do you know what “haigure” is? I found out after us fathers were ordered to don tight leotards that plainly showed off our fully erect members, stand in silly poses and shout “HAIGURE! HAIGURE! HAIGURE!” over and over again while they laughed and filmed us. I didn’t understand it but if it made our Masters happy…

Though it’s mainly us fathers serving at these parties, the first few times Carl and Louie joined us as well. Carl was visibly repented, paying his respects to Master Luke and serving him without complaint or question. Eventually Master Luke declared his punishment over and he was permitted to join their group. Next time I saw Carl he had arrived at the party smiling with three women at his side, his mother and two others, to join the party with his father dutifully following behind. Louie, however, didn’t turn out so well. I don’t know what Louie’s father and his drinking buddies did to him but he was visibly far more broken than Carl was. So broken that during the third party he seemed to have regressed to a robot-like state, speaking in an emotionless tone and even moving in a rigid way. I heard Master Luke say something about giving Louie the “drone treatment” but I didn’t know what that meant. Regardless, Louie eventually stopped showing up at the parties, his father apparently wanting him around 24/7.

Those were some of the good times I had serving Master Luke. Bad times were when Master Luke was angry about something and would often take it out on me. I think the worst time was when he learned about my prior, shameful plans to send him off to a military school. He made me call my army buddy and let Master Luke talk to him. A week later my buddy showed up with a dozen of his biggest, beefiest recruits to punish me for trying to send someone as wonderful as Master Luke away. I thoroughly deserved the punishment but…my asshole was never the same after that. Didn’t help that it became a recurring annual punishment…

In time Master Luke found other ways to acquire funding which not only permitted me to quit my job and serve him full-time but allowed us all to move into a much larger home. Never did I imagine we’d be living in a large mansion in the wealthiest area of the city. It was amazing how much money was pouring into our bank accounts all of a sudden. It not only paid for the house but it also funded a string of plastic surgeries for every member of Master Luke’s harem. Mistress Anna was the first. She was a beautiful young woman before the surgeries but when she returned…the term “bimbo” described her best. Her ass was much bigger than before. Her boobs were now a pair of silicone orbs bouncing around her chest. Her ruby lips were a lot puffier and much better equipped to give frequent blowjobs. After her recovery period, she returned home dressed like she’d just finished a night working as a cheap street hooker. In addition to her customary high heels and stockings, she wore a very short see-through skirt that plainly showed off her pussy and her boobs were only covered by a pair of heart-shaped pasties with “Fuck” written on one and “Me” written on the other. Every inch of her body greatly pleased Master Luke, as evident from how hard he fucked her upon her return.

One by one all the other Mistresses underwent surgeries and bounced around the house wearing similar slutty clothes, skimpy bikinis or often nothing at all. I can’t remember the last time I saw Mistress Susan wearing any clothes at all, my daughter following her brother around like a simpering bimbo puppy and twerking for him every time he looked at her. I couldn’t even begin to count how much money all this cost. But then again, a simple slave like me doesn’t need to know. As Master Luke lorded over the mansion with his growing harem of around twenty women, all that was required of me was to serve him.

“Sissy Ball-Sack! Fetch me some wine.”

“Yes, Master Luke.”

“Sissy Ball-Sack! Why are these floors dirty?! Clean them at once!”

“Yes, Master Luke.”

“Sissy Ball-Sack! I was talking to the girls and we thought it’d be fun if you started wearing makeup and dresses. About time you became a proper sissy!”

“Yes, Master Luke.”

“Sissy Ball-Sack! You look great in that maid outfit. Especially the way your cock is always poking out from underneath the skirt. Carl likes it too. In fact, he wants to borrow you for a few days so he can repay a certain favor you gave him years ago…”

“Yes, Master Luke.”

“Sissy Ball-Sack! You can cum today. But only after you jerk off for twenty minutes while watching me fuck my newest wife! After you cum, be sure to clean up the mess…with your tongue.”

“Yes, Master Luke!”

“Sissy Ball-Sack! I wanna show off to a couple of ‘friends’ the consequences of defying me. You standing there in that frilly French Maid outfit, makeup, fishnet stockings, heels and blonde wig will be the perfect example! Statue mode!”

“Yes, Mas…………”

“Sissy Ball-Sack! Some of those guys didn’t get the message so you’ve got some help now cleaning the house. Meet Sissy Cock-Sucker and Sissy Love-Nuts. Oh, and you remember your old friend Carl, right? He dared try to defend these other two so…meet Sissy Blue-Balls! Be sure to explain to them what I god I am and must be worshipped. Also…go ahead and fuck them in the ass every night to remind them that they’re just lowly bitches compared to me. Just like you! But don’t cum!”

“Yes, Master Luke.”

Twenty glorious years I lived like this, serving Master Luke and his growing family…including his children.

I was so happy to finally have grandchildren. The first one actually wasn’t conceived with Anna but with my wife Clair. Master Luke accidentally knocked her up first and she gave birth to his first son Richard, nicknamed Dick. Eventually Anna gave him another son, Luke Jr., and another member of the harem gave him a daughter he named Alexis.

I watched my three grandchildren grow up with pride, serving them as dutifully as I serve my Master. Master Luke Jr. and Mistress Alexis were both fine individuals and were actually quite kind to me most days. Master Dick, however, was a different story. He reveled in punishing me just as his father did. Though in truth I think I was just a proxy. Despite being his first born, Master Luke and Dick didn’t get on that well. Very strange because their personalities were so similar. Master Luke instead favored Luke Jr. and it quickly became clear that he was going to inherit the bulk of his father’s possessions when the time came. Dick was especially hard on me those days. Lost track of how many times I saw Master Dick and Master Luke Jr. fight, both verbally and physically. As Mistress Alexis’s 18th birthday neared, Master Dick would tease her about how he’ll finally get a taste of her pussy. Mistress Alexis always responded with, “Not if you were the last cock on this planet! My pussy is only for Daddy and NOTHING you say or do will change that.”

Such was my family. But then one day…things suddenly changed.

My fellow sissies and I awoke promptly at 5am as always to being our day. We donned our dresses, heels and wigs and went to work preparing for a very special day. Mistress Alexis turned 18 two weeks ago and today she was returning home from her surgery to bimbofy her body. It was the only gift she wanted for her birthday and today we were preparing a proper birthday party for her.

Sissy Blue-Balls hurried to the main hall where the party would be held to clean the floors while I joined Sissy Cock-Sucker and Sissy Love-Nuts in the kitchen to prepare the cake and snacks. Years of serving Master Luke have made us all skilled cooks so we swiftly went about preparing everything and I was finishing the cake mix when I heard a familiar jingle approach the kitchen.

Mistress Clair, my wife, entered the kitchen, the jingling coming from the bells attached to the large nipple rings she wore. Mistress Clair was barely recognizable as the woman she was 20 years ago. She required extra surgery to keep herself looking young and appealing to Master Luke so she looked extra plastic now, her silicone boobs bigger than most and her skin a bit taught and tanned. She didn’t care how she looked though, so long as she could serve her son and Master.

“Everything on schedule?” Mistress Clair asked.

“Yes, Mistress Clair. We’ll have everything ready in time for the party,” responded Sissy Cock-Sucker.

“Good. Now one of you needs to…”

Mistress Clair’s voice trailed off when she locked eyes with me. I’d stopped stirring and had turned to face her by this point, my cock twitching as I admired the wife I haven’t been allowed to fuck for twenty years. There was a moment of silence between us…before Mistress Clair kicked me in the groin.

I screamed in pain as I fell to my knees, clutching my throbbing balls as Sissy Cock-Sucker and Sissy Love-Nuts went about their chores like nothing had happened. After a few moments of watching stars dance about my vision, with a strained voice I managed to choke out, “Th…Tha…ank you…dear…”

“You’re welcome, honey,” she replied nonchalantly.

Seventeen years ago, Master Luke caught me speaking to Mistress Clair and telling her how much I missed her sensual touch. After that, Master Luke thought it would be fitting that from that day on, any time we locked eyes Mistress Clair would kick me in the groin. This was the only time my wife was allowed to touch me so…on some level I kind of enjoyed it.

“Oh, Sissy Ball-Sack? Master Luke wants a bowl of fruit so get it to him right away,” Mistress Clair said, ignoring the fact that I was still struggling with the pain.

“Yes…Mistress Clair,” I choked out. Fighting through the pain, I climbed to my feet, grabbed a serving tray and prepared the fruit bowl. I left Mistress Clair in the kitchen to oversee the other sissies while I hobbled into the main hall. Sissy Blue-Balls was still there on his hands and knees with a brush in one hand and a bucket of water next to him as he cleaned the floors. Though it always took longer, Master Luke insisted we clean the floors in this manner, finding it more fitting for slaves of our station.

“Must clean the floors…must prepare for party…must obey Master Luke…” I heard Sissy Blue-Balls mumble with a hint of anger in his tone. For some reason Sissy Blue-Balls never embraced his duty as Master Luke’s slave as I and the other sissies did. There was always a certain anger in him, the same kind I sensed back when he was still named Carl and being punished by Master Luke. It was shameful of him, really, but he carried out his duties nonetheless. His cleaning was interrupted though when Mistress Lisa entered the hall as she escorted out one of Master Luke’s friends who had stayed the night. A handsome stud he was, big and bulky like a football player. Maybe he actually was one? I couldn’t remember. I’ve seen Mr. Football around a few times, always in the company of a different Mistress. Master Luke liked to lend them out whenever he wasn’t actively enjoying their company and Mr. Football was taking full advantage of that.

Mistress Lisa was clinging to his arm and giggling like a schoolgirl as they crossed the hall, stopping when Mr. Football spotted Blue-Balls. “This one of those sissies you told me about?” he asked Mistress Lisa. She giggled and said, “Yep! Master has them trained really good! We can mess with them all we want and they’ll thank us for it. Watch…”

Mistress Lisa parted with her stud and approached Sissy Blue-Balls as he dutifully continued to scrub the floors. She stopped next to the bucket of water and ‘accidentally’ kicked it over. Soapy water spread everywhere which Sissy Blue-Balls would have to wipe up before he could finish cleaning. His workload just increased quite a bit but instead of being angry he looked up at Mistress Lisa, forced a smile and said, “Thank you for helping me clean, Mistress Lisa. You are most kind.”

Mr. Football burst out laughing but Mistress Lisa wasn’t done yet. “You’re very welcome!” she giggled, “But is that any way for a stupid little sissy like you to thank someone? Do it properly!”

Sissy Blue-Balls nodded and scooted closer to Mistress Lisa, bending over to kiss her feet. Between kisses he declared, “Thank you for your kindness, Mistress Lisa. This lowly sissy slave is unworthy…”

Even with that, Mistress Lisa wasn’t finished tormenting Blue-Balls. She ordered him to present his cock. Stilling kneeling on the floor, he leaned back and pulled up his skirt so his cock was fully displayed. Back when he was still Carl, despite his initial resistance to it, once Sissy Blue-Balls had been released from his first punishment he embraced his life as a Master and had started a regiment of experimental medications designed to increase cock size and virility. It was successful as his cock had grown three inches from when he was a young man and gained quite a bit of girth. His sex drive had also increased to the point that he needed to have sex every few hours or else his cock would hurt from all the cum he was producing. I long wondered why Master Luke rejected his offer to share the medication but now I knew why. As a sissy slave, his orgasm denials were all the more painful, his erect monster cock trembling with each humiliation. It was about to get even worse as Mistress Lisa gave his member a foot massage.

She slipped her foot out of her shoe and proceeded to massage his cock from the balls to the tip, tickling it with her toes and causing Sissy Blue-Balls to moan loudly from arousal and pain. “This feel good, Blue-Balls?” she teased. “Does the little sissy want to cum?”

“Y-Yes, Mistress! I want to cum so bad! B-But a sissy can’t cum…unless allowed! Can I cum, Mistress?! Please?!”

“Of course not,” she replied coldly. “You’re called Blue-Balls for a reason. Now tell us more about how worthless you are compared to us.”

“Uuuuuurgh!” Blue-Balls moaned at being denied an orgasm. Despite the pain, he obeyed and continued proclaiming to Mistress Lisa and her guest how worthless he was, recounting the story of how he defied Master Luke and was receiving his just punishment, serving as his obedient slave for the rest of his days.

“I was unworthy to be a Master! I’m in my proper place now! Master Luke is a sexual god! I’m where I belong, at his feet serving him as a worthless sissy slave! I belong—URCK!”

To everyone’s surprise, Blue-Balls’ speech was interrupted by Mr. Football grabbing his head and shoving his cock into Blue-Balls’ mouth. Mistress Lisa was stunned for a moment before laughing and continuing her foot massage while Mr. Football rammed his cock down his sissy throat, almost choking Blue-Balls in the process.

“Shit this sissy’s throat is good!” Mr. Football grunted. “I thought I’d emptied my balls in your pussy last night, Lisa…but I already feel I’m about to blow!”

Mistress Lisa smiled at this…and looked around at the hall, spotting the mess it was still in, before smiling evilly.

“Sissy Blue-Balls!” she called out. “When my guest here shoots his load down your throat…you have my permission to cum.”

Normally only Master Luke had the authority to allow us sissies to cum but certain Mistresses were granted permission as well. Mistress Lisa, being among the first recruited in the harem, had such authority. Upon hearing this, Sissy Blue-Balls’ eyes widened and he began bobbing his head in rhythm with Mr. Football’s thrusts, clearly trying to get him to cum so he could as well. It took a minute but finally Mr. Football grunted loudly as he pumped his load down his throat…and Blue-Balls’ cock erupted like a volcano. Blue-Balls climaxing is always a sight to behold, streams of cum shooting out of his cock almost endlessly and raining everywhere. Mistress Lisa backed away as he began but still got some on her legs and laughed uncontrollably the sissy’s orgasmic expression. Even with a cock still in his mouth Blue-Balls was clearly in heave, having his first orgasm in probably weeks.

Sissy Blue-Balls kept cumming for a good thirty seconds before he finally stopped. By this point Mr. Football had backed away and had joined Mistress Lisa in her laughter. Blue-Balls fell forward and thanked them both for allowing him such sweet release before offering to clean the mess for them, which he did…with his tongue. He ran his tongue up and down Mistress Lisa’s leg to clean his own cum off it before turning his attention back to cleaning the floors. Sissy Blue-Balls resumed his cleaning while Mistress Lisa escorted her guest out.

I don’t know why I stopped to watch this for so long. It was a fairly ordinary happening in this house. And Master Luke needed his fruit.

I hurried through the hall, almost slipping on the spilled soapy water, and down the hall to the Master Bedroom. As I got closer, I suddenly heard arguing. It wasn’t coming from Master Luke’s room but rather Master Luke Jr.’s. I didn’t have any trouble recognizing the two voices as I got closer. Once again Master Dick was arguing with his younger brother, a tragically common occurrence between the two brothers…

“…I don’t know why I even bother listening to you anymore,” I heard Master Luke Jr. say. “You’re not the boss around here. You’ll never be the boss here! I’m Dad’s heir and when I finally inherit this house, you’ll be lucky if I let you live and work with the sissies!”

“Things can change, brother,” replied Master Dick, his voice filled with disdain. “I actually came in here to make peace. To see if we really could be brothers from now on. But I guess you’re no more a brother to me than Alexis is my sister. She’s made it clear that she wants nothing to do with me either…”

“Damn right we don’t. In fact, she’s promised me second fuck after Dad has a go at her! I’m going to record us fucking each other senseless and send it to you! It’ll be the closest you’ll ever get to touching her pussy.”

“We’ll see…”

The door burst open and Master Dick stormed out, almost running into me. He paused to look at me and then down at the bowl of fruit resting on my serving tray.

“That for my dad?” he asked. I nodded and Master Dick grabbed a handful of fruit and stormed off. There wasn’t anything I could do to get the fruit back so I continued on to Master Luke’s room.

“Ooooohhh…yeah…” Master Luke moaned as I entered. There he was…my god and master…lying in the middle of a HUGE bed surrounded by five of his wives, including Mistress Anna and Mistress Susan. Master Luke was lying on the bed, his head resting in the lap of Mistress Anna while Mistress Susan and another Mistress massaged him using their bodies. Their huge tits rubbed against every inch of his body, their puffy lips kissing his abs and their hands gently stroking his cock. How I envied the Mistresses, being able to touch Master Luke like that, the way they got to handle his cock…

The remaining two Mistresses were putting on a show for Master. They knelt on the bed in front of Master Luke, facing each other and tugging on each other’s nipples as they gave each other a long, loud, sloppy kiss. Master Luke had a beautiful view of their tongues slithering around each other like snakes and of their bimbo boobs being tugged and fondled. The bed underneath the two Mistresses was very wet, both of them incredibly aroused not just from making out with each other but from knowing that their beloved husband was watching them. After a while, one Mistress grew dissatisfied with this and pushed her partner back onto the bed before diving into her pussy. Master Luke laughed as her faced disappeared between her partner’s legs and she loudly and happily began licking and sucking on her pussy. The other Mistress wrapped her legs around her and tightly gripped the bedsheets as she struggled not to climax too quickly from her skillful lesbian tongue…

I approached the bed and knelt before it, bowing my head and holding up the tray to present my Master with his food.

“Master Luke, this lowly sissy presents you with the fruit you requested. As always, I’m honored to serve you…”

Master Luke looked at me and smiled.

“Sissy Ball-Sack! I see Clair gave you my message. She kick you in the balls?”

“Yes, she did, Master Luke. Thank you for allowing my wife to touch a worthless man-bitch like me.”

His smile widened and then it faded when he saw the fruit bowl.

“There’s not a lot of fruit on there…”

“Apologies, Master Luke. Master Dick took some on my way here.”

Master Luke rolled his eyes. “That little bastard. If he’s going to keep causing trouble, I’ll have to dig out my old tech and remind him of his place. Haven’t had to use it in years though. Where did I put that old laptop? Eh, whatever. I’ll look for it after the party…”

The rest of the morning went off without a hitch. The main hall was cleaned, the food was prepared and by noon we were all singing “Happy Birthday” to Mistress Alexis. Master Luke, his children and all the Mistresses gathered nude in the main hall and smiled at Mistress Alexis as she sat proudly with her new bimbo boobs and puffy lips at the table with the birthday cake. The silicon orbs on her chest shook with each breath, her body trembling as her eyes darted back and forth between the cake and her father. It was clear which one she wanted more. As soon as the singing was done and the candles blown out, Mistress Alexis didn’t even bother to cut the cake before wiping the table clean and hopping up onto it, spreading her legs and presenting her quivering pussy to Master Luke.

“I’m ready, Daddy!” she declared, her voice quivering in anticipation. “Please make me your woman! I want your perfect cock inside me so bad!”

Master Luke was more than happy to oblige. He’d been stroking his cock the entire time we were singing, holding it near her face so she could get a whiff of his musk and get positively cock drunk. When it was time to fuck her he simply smiled and slid his cock right into her wet, waiting hole.

“OOOOOHHHH DADDDYYYY!!!” she screamed as his cock slid effortlessly inside her. “FUCK ME! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!”

Master Luke buried his face in his daughter’s newly enlarged bosom and suckled her tits, much to her delight.

“YES! YES! MY BODY BELONGS TO DADDY! I LOVE MY DADDY!”

All eyes, including mine, were fixated on Master Luke’s cock as it slid in and out of his daughter. Everyone steadily began masturbating, save us sissies, but I could feel my cock twitch and harden just the same. It’d been two weeks since my last release and though I was mostly used to the pain of my balls constantly wanting to explode, watching Master Luke fuck my granddaughter for the first time made it all the more painful. Everyone seemed extra excited, including Luke Jr. who I saw stroking his cock out of the corner of my eye. The only one who didn’t seem excited was Master Dick who was watching with his arms crossed, a strange scowl on his face…

The masturbation lasted for only a short time before in devolved into an orgy. I fetched all the strap-ons and dildos I could find and passed them out to all the Mistresses to entertain themselves while they waited for Master Luke to finish with Alexis. I could tell Luke Jr. was eager to fuck his sister next but he occupied himself with Mistress Anna, his mother, doing her doggy-style much like he did when they first fucked on his 18th birthday. Master Dick ended up with Clair, his own mother. He forced her to her hands and knees and started doing her doggy-style as well. Grabbing her tightly by her bleach-blonde hair, he pulled back on her hard and sent her own silicone boobs bouncing everywhere, all while he continued to watch Master Luke with a strange disdain…

The orgy continued all night and into the morning. By dawn, Master Luke was passed out amidst a pile of his wives, a contented smile locked on his face. At some point during the night Luke Jr. and Alexis disappeared to one of their bedrooms so they could have their own private fun. I think I saw Master Dick follow them at some point but it was hard to tell as I was distracted by some of the Mistresses deciding to have fun with me and the sissies.

Sunlight poured in through the windows that morning to illuminate the sight of me, crouching slightly with my skirt raised as three Mistresses knelt in front of me and taking turns holding vibrator wands to my balls and laughing as they watched me squirm.

“UUUrrrghHHHoooo!” I groaned through gritted teeth, my hands shaking as I held up my skirt and my eyes rolling back into my head as I struggled to think of anything other than the agonizing feeling of my balls ready to explode. The other sissies were in the same boat. Sissy Blue-Balls was standing nearby and I could hear him pant and moan, “I’m a blue-balled sissy! I’m being punished for my sins! I defied a sexual god! I’m being punished for my sins!”

The Mistresses all laughed at our visible agony.

“I just love tormenting the sissies!” one Mistress tormenting me laughed. I was too distracted to tell which one. “It’s fun watching them squirm! I’m still surprised by how obedient they are! They let us do anything to them! They must love Master Luke as much as we do!”

“Maybe more,” admitted another Mistress, “Especially this one. Being Master Luke’s father, Sissy Ball-Sack here was the first to serve him.”

“Wait, seriously?! This is Master Luke’s father?! How’d that happen?”

“I don’t know. He’s been this way since I joined the harem seventeen years ago. I remember it perfectly. I was at a museum with my then-husband and four-year-old son and when they were in the bathroom, I met Master Luke. He said I had the perfect body and that I belonged to him now. I somehow knew he was right so I followed him to his car…gave him a blowjob on our way to our new home…and there was Sissy Ball-Sack waiting to serve us. I didn’t know he was Master Luke’s father either until Susan told me a couple years later. But he’s just a sissy so it doesn’t really matter. Right, Sissy Ball-Sack?”

“Master Luke must be obeyed! Master Luke is a sexual god! I must serve!” I panted, still struggling to contain my excitement. I couldn’t think of anything except the vibration against my balls, the buckets of cum inside them that wanted to shoot out all over the place and how I couldn’t without Master Luke’s permission!

“I mustn’t cum! I must obey! Mustn’t cum without permission! Must obey! Must serve! Must obey! Must! Must! Must!”

The Mistresses laughed at my pain. The other sissies weren’t fairing any better, the rest of them echoing similar chants as they struggled not to climax. Thankfully I received relief as another Mistress came in and declared that Master Dick wanted to see me in his room for some reason. Disappointed, the Mistresses tormenting me moved to torment the other sissies and I was allowed to leave.

I found Master Dick in his room, sitting naked at his computer with his back to the door…and he wasn’t alone. Surprisingly, Luke Jr. and Alexis were there too and acting…odd. They were standing off to the side of Dick’s desk behaving much like I saw Louie behaving so long ago. They were perfectly rigid, staring straight ahead and mumbling a chant in an emotionless tone…

“Master Dick is a sexual god. He must be obeyed. Master Dick is a sexual god. He must be obeyed. Master Dick is a sexual god. He must be obeyed.”

Luke Jr.’s cock was visibly very hard and I thought I could see a lot of moisture between Alexis’s legs. Dick was hunched over his desk, naked like his siblings, and staring at the computer screen with an evil smile.

“Master Dick? You summoned me?” I said to get his attention. “Is there…something wrong with Master Luke Jr. and Mistress Alexis…?”

Master Dick ignored my question and didn’t turn away from his computer. Instead he pointed to Luke Jr.’s hard cock and said, “Do me a favor. I interrupted by brother and sister while they were going at it and Junior here didn’t get his load off. Kind of feel bad about that so use your mouth to help him get it off. It might be the last one he gets for a while…”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by that but I responded with a dutiful, “Yes, Master Dick,” and went to work. Luke Jr. didn’t seem to register my presence even as I knelt him front of him and he remained completely unfazed even as I started sucking his cock. There was a sweet taste on his member. Was it my granddaughter’s love juices? I could only imagine as my head bobbed back and forth.

“Master Dick is a sexual god. He must be obeyed. Master Dick is a sexual god. He must be obeyed,” was all he said as I blew him. Kind of reminded me of my own mantra about Master Luke but…why were these two saying it about their brother?

Didn’t take long before my grandson came in my mouth, though he continued to seem oblivious to it. I cleaned myself and turned to Master Dick to ask him again what was wrong with them. He smiled and said, “I like them like this. Their personalities were always shit so…not a big loss.”

You did this to them? Why? How?”

Master Dick didn’t answer my question, instead turning his chair to face me and adopting a stern expression.

“Bow,” was all he said. I was still on my knees so all I had to do was touch my forehead to the floor and prostrate myself before Master Dick.

“Who are you?” he asked abruptly.

“I am Sissy Ball-Sack, the loyal slave to Master Luke and his family,” I declared, keeping my head bowed.

“So you serve my father. Meaning that any orders he gives overrides mine, right?” Master Dick asked, his tone becoming…strange.

“Of course,” I replied. “He is my Master and I’m happy to serve him.”

“But…why do you serve him…?” Master Dick’s voice was dripping with venom now. Don’t know why he was asking this though. The answer was obvious.

“Because it’s a Father’s Duty to obey his son.”

“Ah HA!” Master Dick suddenly exclaimed. I raised my head and looked at him, a triumphant smile on his face.

“Exactly!” he continued. “A Father’s Duty is to obey is son! That applies to ALL fathers, correct?”

“Of course.”

“So tell me this…Grandfather. Why is it…that your precious Master Luke…my father…isn’t obeying me…?”

I froze. I…hadn’t considered that.

I couldn’t believe it. Like a brilliant revelation, I realized that for the past twenty years…Master Luke has been violating an important tenant in life. A Father’s Duty is to obey his son. There were no exceptions to this. None.

“You’re…you’re right, Master Dick! Master Luke should be serving you! He should be serving BOTH his sons!”

“Actually, I think serving the ELDEST son takes priority, don’t you think?” Master Dick asked smugly. I wasn’t sure about that. I didn’t know how a father should react when he has two sons. I voiced my confusion and Master Dick mumbled something about adding that to the programming before speaking up. “The eldest son must be obeyed. I think it’s time my dad was taught an important lesson about life. I found some stuff on one of Dad’s old laptops that’ll…help us get the point across. Assuming you’re willing to help…”

I nodded eagerly. It was my sworn duty to obey my son…but I felt it was more vital to uphold this solemn duty in all its forms. Every father must obey his son, no exceptions. No exceptions. No exceptions…

To be continued…