The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Farm’s Treasure

(MD, MF, BE)

Chapter IV: Dinner and a (Dream) Show

Gregory Michelson

The table was set, with a candle that Melissa had found somewhere. The light flickered, as a gust of wind rattled the windows. They were in the upper dining room, where the windows were intact, and Melissa or someone else had cleaned them. Right now they looked out into darkness, lighting occasionally illuminating the driving rain, as the storm lashed the farmhouse and surrounding woods.

“So, no rain likely, right?” Carla said. She glared at the windows. “Maybe the weather man needs to get a better way of predicting the weather.”

“Sacrificing a chicken?” Wendy asked. “The liver says four days of rain, but the gizzard says after that, sunny days!”

“What doe the eyes say?” Alicia asked.

“Nothing, they look at you wondering what idiot disembowels a bird to tell the weather.”

“Smart bird,” Hank said.

“Not smart enough,” Wendy replied.

Then they ate. The food was bottled water—Hank wasn’t about to trust the water system not yet, and nobody needed the runs—and canned goods from the car that were being heated over the camp stove. Another rumble of thunder echoed through the room, and the howl of the wind caused the girls to shiver.

“It’s cold.”

“Yeah,” Hank nodded. “I’m gonna try the fireplace.” He gestured at the empty fireplace. Next to it, there was a stack of wood, put there who knew how long ago. Hank walked forward, put his hand out, and nodded.

“There’s a breeze, so the chimney isn’t blocked.”

“Neither is the window,” Alicia said, shivering. She was wearing a big, shapeless sweater, along with sweatpants. “I can feel the wind.”

“Yeah.” Hank shook his head and looked at the wood. Wood, but no paper.

Well, that’s easy to solve. He pulled out his belt knife and grabbed one of the smaller logs, cutting long strips way from it and piling it up under the fireplace grate. Putting a pair of the smallest logs there, Hank lit the tinder with his pocket lighter and slowly coaxed it to life. A bright bloom of yellow fire illuminated the room, and then the fire was rolling, spreading across the logs, the light starting to fill and the room, even as the warmth from the fire started to banish the cold from the storm.

“And man brings fire,” Hank said.

“Cool. Does man also bring a streaming movie?” Alicia asked.

“Sadly, man does not.” Hank shook his head. “Man is also sad that his achievement was so quickly dismissed.”

“I like it,” Melissa said. “It’s like comfy and warm. Can we keep it going all night?”

“Got enough wood,” Hank replied. “Maybe bank it down when we go to bed.”

“Brrr…” Wendy said. “Maybe we should stay in here. I mean, the rooms are probably super cold.”

“And dark.” Carla glanced towards the open door, nothing but darkness beyond it. “In fact…” she walked to the door and closed it. “That way, we don’t gotta worry about ghosties.”

“Carla!” Wendy said. “Why’d you even mention that!”

“Don’t worry,” Carla replied. “You’re cute. The ghost will save you for last.”

“Arrgghhh!” Wendy groaned.

“Time for dessert!” Melissa said. She held out a plate, slices of the fruit on it.

“Um, is this gonna kill us?”

“Why? I ate it!” Melissa said, leaning forward. As she did, her breasts pulled the top of her loose sweater open, and Hank was treated with a show…

A show that he did not remember Melissa being able to give a few days ago.

Do women her age get growth spurts? Then he shook his head and looked away.

“So she ate it, and she hasn’t melted yet…” Wendy said. She shrugged, running her fingers through her night-black hair. “Why not.” She grabbed a slice and popped it in her mouth, and then her eyes widened.

“Holy shit, Carla, you have to try this!”

Carla blinked, took another slice, and then her eyes widened. “Omigod! What the fuck is this?”

“Fruit.”

“No. Shit you buy in the store is fruit. This is like… nectar.” Carla took another bite, her curly hair gleaming in the light. “Jesus this is good.”

Alicia shrugged and took a slice for herself, and then her eyes widened, and Hank joined int just so he wouldn’t be left out.

‘And from the way the girls were looking at the plate, he had a feeling there wasn’t going to be any slices left on it in the next few minutes.

When he bit into it the taste was…

Incredible.

Holy shit, Wendy was right.

Hank shook his head as he reached out, only for Alicia to hiss and grab another slice.

“Mine!” she said.

“Yours.” Hank nodded. The girls all seemed to be just as enthralled with it. It was good but…

They were really into it.

Then, all too soon, it was gone, and the plate was empty.

“Maybe we could get some—EEP!” Melissa’s words dissolved into a startled shriek as a flash of lightning filled the room, the thunder coming only a few seconds later.

“Maybe not,” Hank said.

“No, I’m good!” Melissa replied, shivering as she looked out of the window. “It’s so dark. Not like the city…”

“Just a nice old farmhouse,” Hank replied. “So are we going to are rooms or…”

A lonely howl of wind echoed through the closed door.

“Here.” Wendy nodded. “I like it here. We can get our bedrolls and stuff.”

“I’ll stay if Wendy’s scared,” Carla said.

“Oh, don’t worry, if you want to, you can stay in our room—alone,” Wendy replied. “I mean, since its not scary—“

Another flash and rumble of thunder.

“Nope, I’ll stay here,” Carla said. “Um… but we gotta go get our things.”

“Would you like me to help?”: Hank asked, licking his lips to get some of the taste of the fruit.

“Sure!”

“Uh-huh!”

“It’s not scary, but there’s a lot of luggage!”

“Fine, I’ll come with you, all of you not-scared girls,” Hank said.

Alicia rolled her eyes, then jumped slightly as another bolt of lighting flashed, followed by thunder.

The group went out, the hallway and rooms illuminated by their flashlights, the formerly nice rooms looking spooky, as the rain rattled on the roof and the winds howled, little gaps in the windows letting odd gusts of chilly wind into the house. Hank helped gather the sleeping materials from each room and move them back into the main room. By the time they were back, the girls were clustering around Hank, glancing at him and glancing around almost as if they wanted to be protected.

Protected from what? Hank shrugged, ignoring the way his cock twitched at the idea of them all looking up at him, eyes wide…obedient…

He shook his head and started moving the chairs and table aside, the light from the fire place a pleasant change from the harsh white light of the flashlights and the way they cast such strange shadows.

They spread them out, and Hank made certain the fire was properly prepared.

Taking one last look out the window at the darkness, a few flashing bolts of lightning illuminating the back, Hank pulled the old fabric of the curtain together, insulating their room a little from the cold glass and warped frame.

“Right,” he said. “Anyone want spooky stories?”

“Nah,” Wendy said. “I’m sorta… tired.” She yawned.

And in response, everyone else yawned, the sound traveling around the room. Hank shook his head, feeling an immense tiredness come upon him.

It’s not like we worked that hard. Oh well, I suppose we could do with the sleep.

Moments later, everyone was asleep.

* * *

The room was silent, the flickering light of the fire slowly dimming as it burned through the wood Hank had put on the grate.

Outside, the wind moaned and rattled the windows.

Inside, Wendy twitched and moaned, her body moving under the blankets she’s stretched out over the sleeping bag. Her fingers ran over her body, almost as if they were displaying her for invisible eyes.

* * *

The sun was bright as Wendy looked around, then blinked as she stared down at her body. She was naked!

And her body… her hips were rounder, her breasts were full, heavy, broad nipples erect as she stepped forward, every part jiggling. She cupped one tit and lifted it to her mouth, lightly sucking on her nipple, moaning at the way it felt. It was so much more sensitive than it had been!

Wendy looked around and blinked, standing by her was Carla. The shorter woman’s skin was darker than Wendy and her already broad form was…

Fuck, look at those jugs, Wendy thought. They were incredible. Full and so heavy that only a woman like Carla could handle them, her full ass and hips flaring out. Wendy had always loved Carla’s stocky build, and now… now it looked better. A goddess.

“Girls.”

Wendy glanced up at the voice.

Hank’s voice. He was standing, just as naked as they were, his cock swaying as he moved, his nutsack holding a pair of balls, bigger than any Wendy had ever seen.

And his voice was powerful. A man, looking at his herd.

Wait. Why did I think that? But it was right. A man, a strong man’s place, was to keep his herd safe. Wendy wondered where the others were. Were they waiting for him to get them? Alicia and Melissa, both standing obediently, naked, letting the world see them?

She shivered. She hoped they were.

“Come with me,” Hank ordered, and Wendy and Carla followed him.

Wendy was getting wet.

Outside, she didn’t recognize the neighborhood. There were men, some clothed, some nude, showing off their bull-like bodies. The women were all naked, curvy bodies on display. She saw one man walk past, a woman behind him. She had a collar.

He was holding the leash.

Wendy got wetter as she saw that and realized the woman was one of her professors, her thin body now designed for pleasure.

Hank led them to the park, Wendy wondering how a collar would feel around her neck…

He turned and sat down, slowly stroking his cock as it got bigger, stiffening in the air. Wendy licked her lips as she knelt before him, Carla by her side, their tits swaying as Hank put one hand on each of their heads, pressing them down. They kissed his cock, running their tongues up and down the hot shaft.

Who will he pick? Wendy wanted it to be…

But then he gripped Carla by her curly hair, pulling her up and pushing her head down on his cock. Carla moaned in delight as she opened her mouth, caressing Hank’s cockhead with her tongue before she took the entire thick organ into her mouth.

Wendy obediently bent down and started licking and kissing his shaft, dropping down to lick and suck his balls as Carla bobbed up and down. The scent and taste were incredible, a dominant male and his women.

There were other women in the park, most of them serving their men. A busty redhead was on her hands and knees, her grunts animalistic as her man thrust into her.

Wendy thought she recognized her. A doctor from her hometown.

But now it was time to keep serving her man, sucking and licking, as one of Wendy’s hands dropped to her dripping pussy, her fingers penetrating her, her thumb rubbing her clit, and oh-God it felt so good! The feel of his hot skin under her tongue the feel of her fingers bringing her closer and closer to the peak, and the way Hank’s hand was controlling the movement of her head. Carla’s moans were growing more eager as her heavy jugs bounced with every movement. Wendy’s tits were doing the same. People were stopping and watching them, commenting on how good Hank’s girls were. That drove Wendy even higher toward her peak. She was… She was…

She felt Hank’s cock swell, and then Carla was desperately swallowing, trying to get every bit of that wonderful load. But she couldn’t. No woman could, and then Wendy was helping her fellow girl lick up all the lovely, delicious cum that was dribbling from the corners of Carla’s mouth. Tasting it, licking it, even as her pussy clenched around her fingers, her cry of release mirrored by Carla’s.

The redhead had also orgasmed, and was on the ground, sprawled out while white fluid poured out of her pussy and her man let stroked his cock, another stream splattering over her body.

But he wasn’t Hank, and soon Carla and Wendy were kneeling in front of Hank. Carla wondered if he approved. She hoped he did.

“Good girls.”

Good girls. She was a good girl. She was part of his…

“Herd!” Wendy said, shooting upright. Her pussy was soaked, and God, she hoped nobody saw, but everyone else was asleep, twitching and moaning in some kind of dream. Wendy tried to hold on to her dream, but it was fading… But it had been wonderful and—

She blinked, looking down at her T-shirt.

Were her tits bigger?

* * *