The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Familial Relations

Chapter 4

It had certainly been a productive week. Dan admired some of his handiwork. April, Avery, and Alexis were all sitting in a row with their feet lined up for him to inspect. It was judging time for the daily best pedicure contest. They were not under a trance. They were just desperate to please Dan. Now all of them knew quite well the best way to win his favor.

“Mmm Dan can you give me a massage after?” Avery begged. “I love feeling your strong grip on my soft feet.” She kind of pushed out her chest while she said this and the other girls took notice.

“Hey no cheating! Dan’s judging pedicures not cleavage!” Alexis protested.

“If he was judging cleavage I think we know who would win.” April said smugly. She pushed out her own considerable breasts. April’s bust dwarfed that of Alexis and Avery.

“Settle down you silly slaves.” Dan said “I want no interruptions. I want to choose a winner before Miranda gets back.” The girls piped down and Dan went back to examining their toes.

April had a light green polish, Alexis a dark red, and Avery had a sparkly silver. All three had recently gotten pedicures. It had become routine for all of them to get their feet pedicured at least twice a week. The result was that they all had very smooth, clean feet at all times without even the smallest blemish or rough patch. All the better to give footjobs with.

“The winner is… April.” Dan declared after careful consideration.

“Yes!” April pumped her hands in the air.

sigh “Maybe next time.” Avery said.

“Alright Dan, I’m ready for my reward. Can I please slide my feet up and down your cock now?” April lifted her feet up and rubbed them together.

“I just can’t wait to have your hot slippery cock oiled up, slipping between my soles.” She licked her lips eagerly.

Dan noted that she had certainly come a long way. Daily brainwashing sessions and constant reinforcement through hypnosis had finally broken through her deeply held inhibitions. Just as Dan was about to take out his penis to reward April there was a knock at the door.

“Oh that must be Miranda. Sorry April, looks like you’re going to have to wait.” Dan said. April looked disappointed but she soon perked up.

“I can’t wait until Miranda joins us as one of your foot-slaves Dan!” She said excitedly.

“Ah yes, about that. Don’t forget I don’t want you doing anything that will make her suspicious until after I get a chance to hypnotise her again this evening. She seemed pretty susceptible to any commands during her last sesh but until then we need to be careful. No worship or footjobs until then, got it?” Dan said.

Avery pouted. “But I love it when you worship my feet!”

“Can we still get massages?” Alexis asked.

“Hmm sure but not as much as usual.” Dan relented.

The knock on the door repeated. April got up. “Well I’ll let her in.” She seemed to shiver with anticipation. “It will be so nice to see her feet again.” April said.

Before Dan could give her another reminder to behave, April had opened the door and was welcoming Miranda back home. Avery and Alexis also got up to greet her. Dan got in line to give her a hug. The twins instinctively moved out of his way to let him go first. Dan was nervous. Even little cues like that, letting him go first could arouse suspicion. These were the kinds of things Miranda could notice. If she got wind that something unusual was going on there was no telling what she might do. She had been gone almost two weeks. She hadn’t been hypnotized by Dan in over a week.

“That either means she’s desperate for it and she’ll go under easy. Or she might be starting to slough off some of the commands and triggers I gave her previously.” Dan thought to himself.

“Miranda! Glad you’re home!” He said out loud. He leaned in for a hug.

“Nice to see you Dan.” Miranda said as she returned his hug. She was wearing a professional blouse and a black skirt. She had just come from the office where she had been working for her internship. Her hair was tied up and she looked a little tired and disinterested.

“Maybe she’s tired from the drive. Maybe she’s in hypnosis withdrawal.” Dan pondered privately.

Alexis and Avery charged Miranda from both sides and locked her into a double bear hug. “So glad you’re home Sis!” Alexis said. “Missed you!” Said Avery.

“Jeez let me go you freaks!” Miranda said playfully.

Miranda wormed her way out of their embrace. April was quick to step in once Miranda had escaped the twins. She clasped Miranda tightly. April seemed to be pressing Miranda’s face into her bosom in a way that was unusual if not scandalous.

“You too? Come on Mom.” Again Miranda wormed her way free. “I leave for a couple weeks and suddenly everyone gets all touchy-feely. What are you going to do when I move out for good?”

“No need. You’ll stay here with us forever right?” Avery asked.

“Make yourself comfortable Miranda.” April said. “I’ll get us some drinks.” April left for the kitchen.

Dan couldn’t help but notice Miranda slide out of her work shoes before she padded out to the living room to crash on the couch.

“Fwew.” Miranda exclaimed. “That was a long goddamn car ride.” She nestled into the heavily cushioned blue couch.

“Well, glad you’re back Sis. I’ve got studying to do.” Alexis made her excuse and then slipped away upstairs.

Avery sat on the floor across from Miranda and Dan sat in the black armchair in the corner of the room. He was on edge. Dan didn’t feel like he could completely relax until Miranda was hypnotized again. Then life could continue as normal. Well, the new normal.

April came in with a tray of drinks. “Spiked lemonades anyone?” She offered the cool drinks with a smile.

“Yes! Thank god.” Miranda said.

“I’ll have one too.” Dan said.

“And me!” Avery said.

“Maybe in two years Avery.” April said. She handed out the drinks and gave Avery a virgin lemonade. Everyone sipped their drinks gratefully. April sat on the couch next to Miranda.

“Miranda you must be worn out from the trip. Would you like a foot massage?” April asked in a tone too sweet to be natural.

“Uh-oh” Alarm bells were going off in Dan’s head. This spelled trouble.

Miranda narrowed her eyes. “A massage? Sure. I mean that sounds great. I AM tired. It’s just… it’s weird of you to offer a massage on Dan’s behalf.” Miranda said.

“Oh no need to trouble Dan. I can give you a massage. I’ve been practicing.” April said.

“Red alert. Red alert.” Dan thought while he watched the scene unfold. It was true that April had been practicing giving massages. Usually to satisfy her new implanted foot fetish and lust for her daughters.

“Why don’t we all get a massage? Dan can give me one and Mom can give you one Miranda.” Avery added unhelpfully. Dan knew that Avery was just craving for him to touch her feet and didn’t really care if it tipped Miranda off.

“You’re serious?” Miranda said to April. “You, the queen of foot-phobia would willingly touch my feet?”

April nodded “Mmhmm.” April smiled and leaned forward eagerly in her seat.

Miranda seemed to consider this turn of events. Dan was starting to nerve-sweat but on the spot he couldn’t think of something to say that would remedy the situation.

“Okay. Have at ‘em I guess.” Miranda said. She swung around to the side and dropped her feet in April’s lap. Dan noted the glint of excitement in April’s eye.

Avery scooched over to Dan. “Please Dan, will you give me a massage?” she begged. “You said it was ok.”

Dan shot a look over at Miranda. She seemed to be too tired to pick up on all the weirdness.

“Fine, ok. I’ll see what I can do.” Dan relented. In truth he had a hard time turning down a chance to massage his sister’s feet even in a high stakes scenario like this.

“Thanks Dan!” Avery beamed.

Dan pushed up his sleeves and got to work. His strong hands began to knead Avery’s soft soles. As he worked he kept his eyes glued on April and Miranda. Miranda had laid back and closed her eyes. This was fortunate because the look of lust on April’s face as she began to touch Miranda’s feet was unmistakable. Dan was beginning to curse himself.

“Why didn’t I hypnotise Miranda over zoom every night? Why did I have to brainwash April with Miranda’s feet in particular?” He thought silently.

He channeled his frustration into his massage and tightened his grip on Avery’s feet. His thumbs squeezed into her arch traveling up the length of her slender foot. Avery gave a low groan of satisfaction, fortunately not noticed by Miranda. April appeared to be really getting into her massaging. She did not appear to be applying as much force as Dan typically would but she made up for it with a tender, caressing style of massage. Watching his mother rub Miranda’s big sexy feet definitely had a stupefying effect on Dan. He was beginning to worry less and just enjoy the show.

April held Miranda’s foot a little closer to her face. She closed her eyes, leaned in, and with her nose less than an inch away from Miranda’s big toe appeared to give it a discreet sniff. The effect on the black-haired milf was obvious. April appeared to shudder slightly and exhaled with a satisfied sigh. Miranda opened one eye.

“You’re pretty good at this Mom, I’m surprised.” Miranda said.

“Well it’s easy to do a good job when you’re working on feet that are this… beautiful.” April said.

Miranda scoffed. “Wow who are you and what have you done with my mother?” She joked. “What is it about my feet that you like so much?”

April sighed again lustily. “Well…” She began to trace Miranda’s arch with her fingertip. “You have a strong arch. Good size. These delightful wrinkles.”

“Stop that tickles!” Miranda giggled.

April smiled knowingly and went back to massaging. “Your toes are perfect. Even though I know you haven’t been getting pedicures your skin is soft and smooth. They’re just perfect.” April sighed dreamily.

“I had no idea my feet would be getting such treatment when I came home.” Miranda said. “Well I suppose I must be a chip off the old block huh? If I have good feet you must have good feet too?”

“Let’s see dear.” April stopped her massage and lifted her foot. She pressed her sole against Miranda’s sole. “Same size, almost. What do you think Dan? Do Miranda and I have similar feet?” She asked with a wink.

Dan had been staring open-mouthed during this exchange. He gulped.

“Oh right I almost forgot that Dan likes feet. Weird. What has happened here? Everything is topsy turvy.” Miranda began to look a little confused or maybe concerned. As much as Dan recognized what a problem that could be, he had a more pressing problem. His erection was about to be pressing out of his pants.

“Um Avery, maybe I could finish this massage in your room?” He said urgently.

“Yes of course Dan! Let’s go. See ya later Miranda.” Avery said sweetly, unaware or unconcerned with Miranda’s mounting curiosity.

Avery led Dan out of the living room by the hand. Dan had to awkwardly carry a pillow in front of his crotch to conceal his boner. As soon as they were in Avery’s bedroom he shut the door.

“Avery, snake problem.” Dan commanded. Avery’s eyes glazed over.

“Yes master. Your slave obeys.” Avery immediately unzipped Dan’s pants and fished out his erection. She wasted no time and started to handle his pole with her soft feet. Just like Alexis and April, Avery had become an expert footjobber. She brought her full experience to bear on the problem now.

“My feet belong to you. I live to serve you. My feet are for your pleasure.” Avery repeated her mantras. Dan was feeling mad with lust. Seeing April fawning over Miranda’s feet and the thought of Miranda soon getting added to his harem of foot slaves had gotten Dan rock hard.

“Avery, Good Girl.” Dan switched up her command to a personality that was less robotic.

“Oh Dan! Please can you cover my feet in cum? Please! I’ve been so good! I want to feel it dripping between my toes.” Avery pleaded with Dan.

Dan grunted, Avery was about to get her wish. Avery’s feet bobbed up and down on his shaft until he burst. White cum dribbled down Avery’s long soles and dripped off of her heel. Some had pooled between her toes. Dan and Avery both sighed with satisfaction. Avery rubbed her feet together. She had been trained to savor the feeling of cum on her soles.

“Thanks so much Dan. You’re a sweetheart.” Avery purred. She blew him a kiss.

“I’m very pleased with your performance Avery.” Dan rewarded her with some encouragement.

By the time Dan descended back downstairs Miranda was gone.

“She said she was going to eat out tonight.” April explained.

“Was she acting suspicious at all?” Dan asked.

“Honestly I’m not sure Dan. I got kinda distracted looking at her feet. They’re just sooooo sexy.” April explained.

Dan was feeling calm and confident and didn’t think much of it. “Oh well I’ll just hypnotize her when she comes back later. Is dinner ready?” He asked.

“Sure is!” April said.

“Great. I want this to be a special occasion. Let Alexis know that this will be a Black Tie dinner.” Dan said, emphasizing ‘black tie.’

“Of course, Master.” April said as her eyes glazed over.

* * *

Dan looked around the table and grinned. On his left were Alexis and Avery. On his right was April. All three girls were dressed in nothing but a black thong and bunny ears. Dan went back and forth comparing the two sets of smaller but perky tits on his left to the full and voluptuous breasts of his Mother on his right. The girls were carrying on conversation as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Alexis was reading a book, April and Avery were arguing about current events.

“You silly slut if only your brain was as developed as your ass.” April said to Avery.

“That’s rich. You’re the one who is the complete slut. I caught you stealing my panties just last night!”

Well maybe not exactly a normal conversation. Dan clapped his hands twice.

“Alright, it’s time for dessert.” His slaves ceased their bickering at once. Avery and Alexis entered the trance right away and they displayed their feet on the table. April looked like she was having trouble falling into the trance.

“Always late tsk tsk. April, extracurricular.” April’s head slumped forward as the trigger word worked its magic. “April it’s time for dessert.” One at a time she plopped her big barefeet on the table, right on top of the plate of food she had been eating. Her foot was now covered in mashed potatoes and gravy.

“Well this won’t do at all. Looks like I’ll have to clean this mess up.” Dan picked up April’s foot and began to lick passionately. Just as he was starting to suck some brown gravy off her big toe he heard a sudden scream behind him.

Dan whipped around and saw that Miranda had just come home.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!” She screamed.

It was too much. Seeing her sisters and mother topless, barefoot, wearing bunny ears while her brother licked her mother’s feet had upset Miranda. She started to back away, still in shock. Dan thought fast.

“Avery, Alexis, grab her arms now!” He commanded

Quicker than Miranda could come to terms with the situation, the twins acted. Even though Miranda was stronger than either of them individually together they were able to hold her in place.

“April, grab her legs!” Dan demanded. A little slower than the twins, April did as she was bid.

“Mom no! What are you doing?” Miranda struggled but the combined strength of the three women was enough to hold her still.

Dan hurried out and brought back his hypnotizing recording. He started to play the hypnotic drone. Confounding and sonorous tones filled the air. Miranda continued to fight.

“Get her on the ground.” Dan ordered. With some effort the slaves pulled Miranda to the ground. Miranda’s struggles were already becoming weaker.

“Alexis, Avery keep holding her arms down. April I want you to sit on her hips. Use your weight to keep her down.” Dan readied the hypnotic spiral on his phone.

“Nooo! Noo!” Miranda screamed.

Dan held the screen in front of her face. “Miranda, listen to me. You are becoming weak and sleepy. You feel your resistance melting away. You are beginning to slip into a deep and wakeless trance.”

Dan made a motion to April. Miranda’s struggling was quickly subsiding. April continued to sit on Miranda’s hips but she slid her feet up and began to stroke Miranda’s face. Miranda’s eyes began to flutter shut as April’s soft feet gently stroked her face.

“When I count down from 10 you will fall completely out of consciousness and into a soothing trance. 10, 9, 8 ,7…”

The last thing Miranda consciously recognized was the warm sensation of her Mother’s feet rubbing against her face…

Epilogue

Dan opened his eyes. He could hear giggling at the door.

“Do you think he’s up yet?”

“Hey can we make out? I promise it will be quick.”

“Ugh you’re insatiable. I can’t wait to wrap my feet around Master’s dick. Oh my god it’s going to feel so good.”

“Wait in line. You were the last one to realize how fun it is to be a brainwashed foot slave. That means you should be the last to give Master a footjob.”

Dan sat up in bed. He yawned, rubbed his eyes and then lifted a silver bell sitting on his bedside table and rang it.

“Yay! Footjobs! Footjobs! Footjobs!” The girls began to chant. They all piled into the room. They were in various states of undress. Alexis and Miranda stopped to pull off their shirts. Avery just had to wiggle out of her panties. April leapt onto the bed. She was already completely naked.

“Good morning master!” April said. She lifted her feet in front of Dan.

“Will you please empty your balls here? I know they’ve been filling up all night. Can I give the first footjob of the day?” She started to pull down the covers. The other girls piled onto the bed behind her.

“Wait Dan! I want the first footjob of the day! Look how soft my feet are! They’ll feel so good on your cock.” Avery pleaded.

“No! Dan, I want the first footjob! Look at how big and meaty my feet are!” Miranda said.

“Calm down slaves. Everyone can get involved. Undress me.” Dan commanded.

The twins pulled down his pants and Miranda and April took off his shirt. Immediately the girls put their hands all over him. There were at least three hands on his penis, someone was rubbing his chest.

“Twins, handle my cock. April and Miranda, put on a show.” Dan directed the action. With their orders clear, his sexy obedient foot slaves got to work.

April pulled Miranda in for a close embrace and started to passionately make out with her. April’s hands closed around Miranda’s breasts. She groped and kneaded them like a horny teen who had just touched breasts for the first time.

The twins rubbed their feet with oil. Their already soft tender feet became slick and shiny. Alexis sat to the right, Avery to the left and the two twins closed in on Dan’s cock. They began with all four feet at once. His cock was completely smothered by sexy slippery feet. At first they had no discernable pattern. They just rubbed their feet all over his penis. Occasionally his dick would slip out of the pig pile and the twins would have to guide him back in again.

April and Miranda had moved on to foot worship. They were both lying down with their legs intertwined. It was interesting to observe the difference between them. April had been brainwashed daily to love feet and get turned on by her daughter. She was in rapture. She was passionately sucking on Miranda’s toes and licking her from heel to toe. Miranda was more reserved. She had been conditioned to appreciate her feet but did not have a fetish like her mother and her only prerogative was to please Dan. Miranda would nestle her face into April’s soles and give them little kisses but kept one eye on Dan to make sure that he liked what he saw.

The twins had gotten into a more serious rhythm. Now each blonde had one foot pressed against either side of his penis and in perfect unison they stroked together, up and down his shaft. Like this, completely naked and mirroring each other they looked more like an optical illusion than two separate people. They started to slowly increase the tempo, staying in lockstep with each other. Their slender feet travelled up and down up and down.

Dan looked back at Miranda and April. Now they were tribbing. Miranda was lying down on her side. April held one of Miranda’s legs up in the air so that she could continue to worship a foot while at the same time she rubbed her gushing wet pussy against Miranda’s crotch. April gave a loud moan and her body shuddered. She had seemingly just cum.

The twins were moving very fast now. Their pale feet looked like a blur of motion on Dan’s cock. He felt that he was close.

“Quickly line up!” He commanded.

The girls snapped to attention. They lined up on the side of the bed. They all presented their delicious soles to Dan. April looked deeply flushed and she and the twins were breathing heavy. Dan exploded and aimed his cock at his sister’s pale soles. He tried to quickly move down the line and coat every pair with at least some of his seed. Avery got the most, she was first in line. Then April got some of his second spurt. Alexis got just a little dribble. By the time he got to Miranda all he could do was just wipe the moist tip of his penis against her wide and wrinkled sole.

Dan collapsed, exhausted from the exertion of such a big load. Avery cackled with glee and rubbed her sticky soles together.

“No fair! Avery, share with me!” Miranda demanded.

“There’s plenty to go around.” April chided “Avery share some with your sisters. I’m sure in a few minutes Dan will be ready to go again. If you’re a good foot slut maybe he’ll coat your soles with his cum Miranda.”

It wasn’t easy being the only master in a house full of foot slaves.