The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Familial Relations

Chapter 3

Dan was walking by Alexis’ room. He stopped and looked inside. Alexis was sitting at her desk reading. Her back was to Dan. Beneath her chair she had her feet crossed and she appeared to be concentrating. Her feet were scrunching and relaxing rhythmically. Sometimes she would break this pattern and she would slowly rub her feet together or draw a circle on the floor with her toes. Dan watched quietly. Alexis was completely absorbed in whatever she was reading and this sight was his to enjoy. Her feet looked long and slender, very smooth, inviting. Then Alexis looked back over her shoulder and smiled at Dan.

“Enjoying the view?” She asked coyly

“I certainly am. Enjoying the book?”

She sighed. “It’s fine. I can’t concentrate.” She got up out of her chair and stretched toward the ceiling.

Dan hadn’t explicitly ordered his family to dress more provocatively but they were and he wasn’t complaining about it. Alexis was wearing an oversized sweater and tiny black booty shorts. When she stretched like that, Dan could see that beneath the sweatshirt she was wearing nothing at all. The shape of her small but perky breasts were very easy to make out in the mass of the oversized shirt. When she put her arms back down the shirt covered her shorts and it looked like she wore only the shirt. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail as always. Her large glasses gave her a cute bookish look that was at odds with her “hot blonde cheerleader” body type. Her legs looked especially long and tan.

“It looked to me like you were concentrating just fine.” Dan said.

Alexis smiled shyly and moved closer to Dan. She stood on one leg and used her other foot to rub the back of her calf.

“It’s hard to concentrate when I know you’re watching.”

“How did you know?”

“Lucky guess.” She grinned again. She moved in even closer. Now there was less than six inches separating them.

“Hey Dan there was something I wanted to ask you—” Before Alexis finished the thought they both heard someone coming up the stairs and instinctually Dan and Alexis backed away from each other.

“Gueesssss what?” Avery hollered from down the hall. “Dan are you up here?”

Alexis rolled her eyes and sat back down at her desk. “He’s in here!” She called back.

Avery appeared in the doorway and used the door frame to support herself while she caught her breath. It looked like she must have run up the stairs to find them.

“Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?” Avery chanted.

“Uh what?” Dan asked. He couldn’t help but smile at Avery’s excitement.

“I just came back from the mall where I got… drumroll please, a new pedicure!” Avery exclaimed. “You have to check it out and tell me if you like it Dan. I’m sure you will. You’re the expert after all.”

“You ran all the way up here and burst in for that?” Alexis said. She was clearly annoyed. Her mouth had become a tight line.

Now it was Avery’s turn to roll her eyes. “Uh yes Alexis. It is exciting, duh. Just wait until you see it. Even you will agree. Here Dan you sit on the bed.” She led Dan over to sit at the foot of the bed and Avery positioned herself by the pillows and guided her feet into his lap.

“Tell me what you think!” Avery was beaming and buzzing with energy. Avery was wearing just a sports bra and skin tight grey leggings. Her hair was loose and flowing and with her makeup and earrings looked much more put together than Alexis.

Dan looked down at his sister’s feet and examined them thoughtfully. “Wow Ave, looks really good.”

He wasn’t lying. She had a neon green polish that was perfectly applied. Every nail was perfectly trimmed. Her feet felt smooth, not a single blemish or rough spot. Her previously natural feet had been turned into perfectly pedicured paradise. Avery started to stroke the top of Dan’s leg with the foot he wasn’t holding.

“Maybe you’ll have to massage them later and see if they are smooth enough for you.” She said, her voice had dropped in pitch to a low seductive purr. Then Alexis pulled her chair over and pushed Avery’s feet out of the way with her own.

“This is ridiculous! You only need a pedicure because your feet were so gross before. Look at my feet Dan! Aren’t they better than Avery’s? She might need the help of a salon but mine have more natural beauty.”

Dan looked at Alexis’ feet. Her nails were unpainted and she did have a rough patch or two on the balls of her feet. Dan had to admit that there was something exciting about the rough and ready, unpolished character of Alexis’ feet. However, since they were identical twins their feet really looked almost exactly the same. The tricky part was explaining this to his sisters who were starting to get heated.

“Well uh… I would say that—”

“Why would you say that Alexis?” Avery demanded. “My feet are obviously better! You have rough hippy feet. Look Dan, aren’t mine better?” Avery put her arms around her legs to hold them up. She presented her soles close to Dan’s face.

“Uh you see—” Dan was interrupted by Alexis this time.

“You’re such a vapid swine. Here Dan, get a better look at my feet. Mine are much better.” Alexis made the same move. Dan was now caught between the soles of his twin sisters. As their bickering intensified they inched closer to Dan.

“Dirty skag!”

“Stupid nerd!”

“Attention whore—”

“Lousy no good—”

Soon Dan had completely stopped listening to the debate. His face was literally sandwiched between the soles of Alexis and Avery. Neither girl seemed to pay him much mind. They were absorbed in their argument. Dan closed his eyes and breathed in. He was in heaven. The warm soles of his sister’s feet were hugging his face from both sides. He nuzzled his face in to get the perfect angle between them.

“GIRLS KNOCK IT OFF I CAN HEAR YOU FROM DOWN HERE!” April’s voice suddenly cut through the intense bickering. This seemed to snap them out of it. Avery was the first to put her feet down and leave.

“But Mom you don’t understand! Alexis was being a complete—”

Alexis followed close behind. “I was being… you were the one who—”

Both girls left the room, leaving Dan alone in Alexis’ room. He collapsed back onto the bed.

“The more things change the more they stay the same.” he muttered to himself. Then he remembered the feeling of two pairs of sexy feet pressing against his face. He grinned.

* * *

Once again Dan stood over April, Alexis, and Avery while they slumbered in a peaceful trance.

“Alright time to kick this up a notch.” Dan said aloud.

It had been a very fun week. The twins had been showing off their feet constantly. April had been more hesitant than they were but she was still going barefoot around the house which was a huge step forward. The difference was that Avery and Alexis were practically shoving their feet in Dan’s face but April was usually more subtle. When April showed off her feet she would usually get embarrassed or stop and do something else after a while. With all of them it seemed to Dan that he was starting to hit a mental barrier. It was what he called the “brother barrier.” Even with very strong conditioning to want to please Dan and with the knowledge that Dan liked their feet, none of the girls seemed willing to take it to the level of pleasing Dan sexually. He had made some attempts in that area.

The other day Avery had actually asked Dan for a foot massage. It was going well. Dan was trained as a professional masseuse and he could give a damn good massage. Avery was really getting into it, but ten minutes into the massage she noticed that Dan had got an erection. She took her feet out of Dan’s hands.

“I think that’s enough for now. Thanks Dan.” She had looked flushed and Avery fled the scene.

Dan had an inkling that Alexis might already be prepared to cross that barrier but he hadn’t tested this out. Safer just to take them all there in a trance.

“Repeat your latest mantras.” Dan commanded.

“We love feet. Barefoot is beautiful. We live to serve and obey Dan. Dan knows best. We love to show our feet…” The three beautiful women droned. Dan allowed them to keep going for a while before he stopped them.

“I have new commands for you all so listen up. From now on you will see no reason why it would be wrong to have sexual or romantic feelings for me, your brother. If I give you a command that brings you into intimate contact with me you will see no reason not to obey. Do you understand and obey?”

Alexis and Avery spoke up immediately “We understand and obey.”

April was holding out. She looked conflicted. Dan could see she would need some more finessing.

“April I command you. Go deeper. Enter into a lower subconscious level. April tell me; how do you feel about having erotic encounters with family?”

“It’s wrong.”

“You feel it would be wrong to have any kind of sexual contact with a family member?”

“Yes.”

“That’s right. April you will continue to feel that way. You will continue to feel that it is wrong to have sexual feelings for family members but…” he paused dramatically. “It will also turn you on. If you have sexual fantasies about a family member you will still feel like you shouldn’t but you will also feel a very intense sexual excitement at the same time. The pleasure you will feel from having sexual contact with a family member will be twice as great as what you would feel from someone unrelated to you. Do you understand and obey?”

This time there was no hesitation. “Yes.”

Dan smiled. “Let’s put this to the test. April I want you to imagine a common sexual fantasy. Do you have one in mind?”

“Yes.”

“Describe it for me.”

“I’m lying on a blanket in the woods. I share a glass of wine with a tall dark man and then he slides his hand up my leg…”

“Good. How does this make you feel?”

“Very good.” April looked slightly flushed.

“Now I want you to picture the same fantasy but instead of a stranger, the person with you on the blanket is Avery. How do you feel now?”

April looked conflicted. Even deep in the trance her expression looked slightly pained. “I… I… I feel… sooooo good.” She purred and the tension in her face gave way to an ecstatic glow.

“Excellent. Well now I think everyone is ready for the next command. Listen close. All of you desire more than anything for Dan to worship your feet. Dan worshipping your feet will give you great pleasure. You want Dan and you want him to touch your feet. Repeat after me your new mantras; We want Dan. We will do as Dan wants. We want Dan to worship our feet. We love it when Dan worships our feet…”

All together the entranced women repeated “We want Dan....”

* * *

April entered her bedroom and closed the door. She walked stiffly to the shades and drew them down. Her expression was neutral and her movements slightly robotic. She took off her shirt, then stepped out of her jeans. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Now standing in just her silky black panties, she opened the drawer in her bedside table. Inside was a mass of cords. She removed a white VR headset and a pink vibrating dildo. April, lay back on the bed and put on the headset. She started to touch her body in a sensual, but absent minded way. She had the delicate but firm touch one would use to inspect fruit at the supermarket. Even though she was rubbing her nipples and touching herself sensually her expression was still blank and businesslike. The headset came to life and began to play a video loop. She had been through a similar routine many times before although she didn’t remember even one session.

From his bedroom, Dan watched on a split screen. One screen showed what his mother was seeing in her headset, the other was a live feed from a camera he had installed in her bedroom. Dan had found that these crude brainwashing sessions had been very effective at breaking down April’s mental barriers. Putting her in a hypnotic trance and then bombarding her with imagery and repetitive mantras seemed to be the best way to combat her stubborn nature. Today he was starting her on a new program and he wanted to observe the first session personally. He had already worn down her resistance to bare feet now it was time to take things to the next level. He wanted to reinforce her attraction to her family and take her from foot-neutral to fetishist.

The video in the headset began with a hypnotic spiral. April began to repeat her mantras.

“I love feet. Barefoot is beautiful. I live to serve and obey Dan. Dan knows best. I love to show my feet. Dan is my master. Dan loves my feet. My feet are sexy. Dan is sexy. I want to please Dan…” She spoke in a monotone drone. Going through the motions she repeated a series of repetitive phrases repeating the themes of foot fetish, obedience to Dan, and a sexual desire for Dan. Then the spiral ended and April sat up. At this point in the process Dan had implanted a trigger that would wake her up.

‘Why is everything so dark?” April asked. The headset came to life and started playing a scene from a porno that April had secretly enjoyed watching before Dan had hypnotised her.

“Oh that’s right. I was having some ‘me time.’” April said aloud.

Dan had implanted two triggers in April that were activated by the spiral. First she would wake up and think that she had chosen to masturbate. Second, she would unknowingly speak her thoughts aloud so that Dan could track her thought process during the session. April patted her hand blindly on the bed until she grasped the dildo. She started to relax and touch herself while the video played.

“Mmm oh I really needed this.” April said.

The video showed a man and a woman outdoors on a blanket. The man was kissing the breasts of the woman. Then the scene changed. Now it showed two women. One was sitting on a couch the other was kneeling in front of her. The one kneeling was naked and she was massaging the feet of the woman on the couch. April slowed down. She continued to touch herself but she lost her rhythm a bit.

“Why did I choose this clip?” April asked aloud. “Well I remember that the last clip is really good. I’ll stick it out.” The angle changed and now the video was a closeup shot of soles. The feet filled the whole screen.

“What’s this now?” April asked. She stopped touching herself completely. Dan watched with trepidation.

Another woman came into view and began to worship the big soles. The screen showed only the big soles and the other woman’s face pressed against them, licking and sniffing them. April reluctantly returned to pleasuring herself.

“I know it gets better. I suppose she does have cute feet.”

April returned to a more steady rhythm. The next clip was of a dominant man ordering a woman to please him with her feet. That clip led right into another clip of a mother giving her son a footjob. April seemed to accept whatever clips appeared without question now, she was starting to breathe heavily and her speed had increased. Then at the end of the incestuous clip there was another spiral that appeared and April was returned to a trance. Accompanying the spiral was pre recorded audio from Dan. It instructed April to feel extremely horny and for her to go for broke trying to climax during the next clip which she would find sexiest of all. The spiral ended and April awoke. She started to furiously masturbate.

“What is it I don’t remember?” April said as she waited for the final clip. The video appeared and the screen was filled with a view of Miranda. In the clip Miranda was showing off her bare feet and licking them. Miranda’s red tongue ran up and down the length of her creamy wrinkled soles.

In the clip, Miranda spoke robotically. “Mmm delicious I love the taste of my sexy feet. I love to taste my sexy feet. I love to show my feet. Feet are sexy.”

It was a video Dan had recorded before Miranda had left for her internship. She was completely entranced and didn’t remember a thing. It was just five minutes of Miranda worshipping her own feet and repeating her mantras.

“Oh my god. That’s Miranda! This is wrong. Ohhh why am I so turned on? Oh my god, look at her feet they look so good! I love Miranda’s feet!” April exclaimed.

She threw her head back and groaned as she came, releasing her hypnotically induced sexual pressure. April lay back on the bed. Dan smiled as he watched this unfold on the monitor. He hadn’t been sure that she would cum on the first try. He selected one of two options and stood up from his monitor. Once again a spiral appeared on the video screen. Now April would be brought back into a trance and the cycle would repeat from the beginning. She would not remember that she had just been through the loop already and as a reward for cumming on the first try she would be instructed to receive twice as much pleasure the next time. The cycle would repeat for the next six hours.

Dan left the room. A job well done. He was excited to see what the results would be when April was finished. As Dan walked down the hall away from his mother’s bedroom a voice beckoned to him.

“Hey Dan, can you come in here a minute?”

It came from Alexis’ room. Dan went inside. He hoped that Alexis hadn’t overheard anything. Alexis was in her bed under the covers. Just her head was poking out.

“Close the door.” Alexis said calmly.

Dan closed the door.

“Come here. There’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you.” Alexis was giving Dan such an intense and distant stare that he obeyed without saying a word. He sat down on the floor next to the bed. Alexis kept the blankets wrapped around herself but she sat up and turned so that they were face to face. Dan noted that her glasses were off and her hair was down. Anyone else would not have been able to tell her apart from Avery but Dan could tell. When she turned to him he also saw that her feet, which peeked out the bottom of the blanket, were bare. Her toes were dressed in a red polish. In a movement that was unusually sultry for his bookish sister, Alexis slipped out of the blanket to reveal that she was completely naked beneath it.

“I had wanted to know.” She said in a husky whisper. “If you think I’m sexy.” Alexis lifted her feet, one stroked Dan’s cheek, the other rubbed his crotch.

“I wanted to ask you for a long time but it never seemed like the right time.” Dan took her foot and started to kiss it passionately, the culmination of years and years of fantasy finally being realized. His cock stiffened in his pants and Alexis pushed against it with her foot, stroking in a methodical rhythm.

“Well…” She blushed and bit her lip “It looks like I’ve got my answer.