The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Author’s Note:

I’d like to give a special thanks to Fidget for allowing me to create a story based on their wonderful ‘F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales’ universe. The concept behind the ‘Raygun’ being used in this particular tale was entirely created by them, so go show some love!

* * *

We’re on a roll!

“You bet we are!”

And the quality isn’t half-bad, if I do say so myself.

“Hey, don’t jinx it. This story could fall apart at any time.”

That’s a fair point. Still, I think we should-

“Shut the fuck up and start writing? I couldn’t agree more.”

Please stop trying to cut these Narrative Introductions so short. They’re my favorite part of the story…

“And that’s why we’re not famous yet.”

No, that’s because we don’t do fanfiction.

“Oh, oh God. I think I just threw up in my mouth.”

Right? I don’t think we’ve got what it takes to hit the big time.

“Wait a second. Does this story count as Fidget fanfiction?”

Stop overthinking it before I change my mind and scrap the project altogether.

“And then there’s our Master PC story, too.”

Goddamn it...

“We finally did it, folks! Fame and glory, here we come!”

* * *

Chapter 3:

The New Norm

* * *

A young woman Jan let out a long, weary yawn and turned to gaze out of the plane’s window. Her husband was fast asleep in the seat next to her, his large and overweight limbs spread out and taking up the armrest between them, as well as a decent chunk of her leg space. She felt a bit claustrophobic there, but she also was the one who insisted on being seated right next to the window, her husband had teasingly reminded her earlier.

Oh well, Jan thought to herself, at least the view of the rising sun illuminating the vast expanse of glowing, golden clouds in the sky was a beautiful sight. Part of her imagined that that was what heaven looked like, but the other parts of her weren’t full of such wonder, believing strongly that there was no such thing as an afterlife. It’s a shame, Jan thought, beginning to daydream of beautiful angels flying through those same clouds without a care in the world.

Then, something strange happened. An angel, one dressed in a tight, form-fitting, bodysuit made up of a midnight-pink fabric burst out from one of the larger clouds, twirling around in a spiral before diving back down into another mass of suspended precipitation. Once more, she shot up from the one she entered someway along its length, and it quickly dawned on Jan that the strange, airbound woman was following a thin, bright-pink trail that only appeared whenever she was near it.

“Oh my God… Thomas, look!” Jan shouted in a whisper, quickly turning in her seat to jostle her husband awake by gently pulling on his arm. The big doofus just let out a few grunts and remained asleep, to Jan’s frustration. When she turned back to the window to make sure she hadn’t lost sight of the mysterious individual, Jan found that she indeed hadn’t. “Ahh!”

The sleek and shiny face of a bubbly woman in her mid-twenties was looking right at her from the other side of the window, having spotted their plane and had flown over in the brief time Jan had been looking away. She was soaked from head to toe in the water she’d collected by flying through the dense clouds, and both her swept-back hair and eyes were nearly glowing with a bright pink color. She was smiling happily, even giggling at Jan’s shocked expression.

The moving line of pink she had been following was maybe half a mile away from them and was still visible, but the woman outside seemed to have lost interest. Now, she was hyper-focused on Jan, checking out her thin and admittedly busty body as well as she could with her limited view. After a solid, heart-pounding minute of this, Jan noticed that the pink line had changed course, and trailed away from them, disappearing into more clouds.

Jan tapped on the window and pointed off behind her, and the pink-haired woman made a puzzled expression before glancing backwards for a moment. When she did a panicked double-take, Jan figured that the woman realized she had gone off course a bit. She shook her head as her short, wet hair fluttered around in the violent winds, and then she turned back to the window and gave it a long, meaningful smooch, causing Jan’s heart to pound with excitement and flattery. This woman was into her! It was so strange… but, at the same time, hot as fuck.

The woman used the limited condensation that’d built up on the window to write a string of backwards numbers, gave Jan a wink, blew her a kiss, and then diverted her course to fly off after the pink line that’d vanished from her sight.

It took Jan a moment to figure out what the poorly-drawn numbers meant, but soon realized that there were ten digits in total, the same amount needed for a phone number.

Jan quickly pulled out her phone and saved the number in her contacts. After that, she spent the rest of the flight fantasizing about the mysterious pink lady, and imagining what all the two would be doing together in the very near future. It’s a shame that her husband had slept through it all, or else maybe she wouldn’t be plotting her new affair with an angel who actually made her feel both appreciated and wanted, even if it was for just a brief moment.

* * *

Jerry slowly sat up in bed, lifted his arms up above his head for a long stretch, then let out one of the most satisfying yawns of his entire life. It wasn’t until he rubbed his eyes and got a good look at his surroundings before realizing that he wasn’t in his room. Jerry found himself in Connie’s room, in her bed, buck naked, and lying next to older sister, who also didn’t have an ounce of clothing or bed-coverings to cover her sexy body.

His eyes went wide, examining every inch of his sister’s slim figure as she peacefully continued to sleep there on her back. Connie’s perky, C-cup breasts were rising along with the slow breaths she took, and her long, blonde hair was a complete mess as it was matted up under where her head lay with dried sweat. For an instant, Jerry didn’t recognize her in the current state she was in, but he knew for a fact that that was most definitely his sister.

Which meant that everything that’d happened the day prior, all of the memories that were rushing back into his mind like a waterfall, were most certainly not part of an amazing wet dream.

Doing his best not to carelessly scramble out of the bed, Jerry still quickly got up and maneuvered over Connie’s sleeping form to plant his feet on the floor. After that, he ducked down onto his knees and reached under the bed to where his sweatpants were bundled up. Something hard and plastic was hiding within them, and Jerry’s rapidly beating heart began to slow as he let out a sigh of relief.

It was still there, the cheap-looking raygun that had turned his entire immediate family into a bunch of perverts like himself.

Once it was pulled out, Jerry chuckled and brought it up to his lips to give it a firm kiss, thankful for the unknown series of events that led to the device falling into his possession. Thanks to the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun, in less than twenty-four hours Jerry had gotten his mother to give him his first-ever blowjob, had been able to watch his parents get to third-base right there in the kitchen in front of him, and had allowed him to crudely seduce and deep-dick Connie until the two fell asleep in each other’s arms. His big cock was still fairly sensitive from the couple of orgasms he had last night, but thanks to his healthy and semi-athletic eighteen-year-old body, Jerry’s powerful member was already rock-solid from a case of morning wood (as well as waking up next to his hot, naked sister) and was eager to blow another load right there on the spot.

Connie let out a soft moan and slowly rolled over onto her stomach where Jerry had been laying, giving him an amazing view of her pert, round ass and smooth, pale back.

Fuck, Jerry thought to himself, one hand stroking his throbbing erection as the other was firmly clutching the raygun. His first idea was to simply wake her by climbing back onto the bed and stuffing his young meat in her tight pussy, but he wasn’t exactly sure how his sister would react to such a thing. Sure, as soon as Connie woke up he could just start mumbling sweet, vulgar nothings into her ear to force her twisted mind to get into the mood, but she wasn’t into particularly into incest in general, and he was pretty sure that she wasn’t a somnophiliac, or anything of the like.

Then again, Jerry didn’t exactly know what turned Connie on aside from flashing people and being cursed at like she were some back-alley slut.

Either way, he felt as though it was better to be safe than sorry, and then adjusted the dial on the raygun to an image of a small, happy family, the one that turned its victims into carefree incest lovers, then fired it off in Connie’s direction.

Per usual, her entire body lit up with a bright, golden light for just a few short moments, and faded away soon after. Unbothered and unaware that her brain was being further corrupted and overridden by more unnatural, taboo desires, Connie continued to simply lay there and dream sweet, perverted dreams. Feeling a bit unsatisfied by that, Jerry figured that Connie could still use another tweak in the department of her desires and turned the dial to a setting he hadn’t yet used before, one that simply showed a genderless head inbetween a featureless man and woman’s with a heart above them.

After it was set, Jerry pulled the trigger, and Connie lit up with gold once again as her sexual orientation was changed to that of a bisexual’s.

The mental images flooding through his mind of her and their mother sixty-nine-ing in her bed caused his already hard cock to throb with curiosity, already planning on blasting his mother with that same setting as soon as he would be able. There was that, as well as the possibility of her inviting one of her friends or a lesbian from one of those hook-up apps over to their house, just so that Jerry could use the raygun on them and get in on the action himself. There were so many possibilities, and with plenty of time to bring them all into reality…

Fuck it, Jerry thought as he smiled and wrapped a hand around the base of his big, twitching cock. He set the raygun down at the foot of Connie’s bed and used his now-free hand on his swollen balls to message them, all while the other moved up along its length and began to jack off. In just a couple of minutes, Jerry was grunting and moaning as rope after rope of his cum came gushing out from his meaty cockhead, covering his sister’s back with fresh seed.

He sighed with relief as his cock slightly deflated, satisfied for the time being and taking a moment to admire Connie’s sleeping form once more.

Taking his leave of Connie’s room with the raygun in hand, Jerry made his way towards the bathroom without having bothered to dress himself to any capacity. He doubted that anyone around would mind anymore, and felt both freedom and excitement at the prospect of never needing to wear clothes around the house from that day forward. His semi-hard cock was bobbing around from side to side in accordance with each of his steps, the home’s cool air felt nice against his bare skin, and the power he had over his immediate environment gave him a confidence that Jerry had never experienced before.

As soon as he arrived at the home’s central bathroom, he stopped for a moment to listen. Jerry could hear the faint, unmistakable sound of the shower’s running water in action, and he began to wonder which of his parents had already beaten him to the punch. Only one way to find out, he thought, and then brazenly walked right in without bothering to knock.

The shower’s glass wall was cloudy and the figure behind it was obscured, but Jerry knew for a fact that the silhouette he saw belonged to his curvy mother. She appeared to be washing her hair, and was none-the-wiser that her son had just entered the bathroom. Jerry smirked, then held up the raygun and fired it off in her direction without hardly any hesitation. The hands scrubbing at her scalp came to an instant stop, and the glow that enveloped her lit up the entire shower area along with some of the steam filling the bathroom’s airspace. When the golden light faded and the newly minted bisexual mother of two began to move again, Jerry was already resetting the dial on the device.

After another glow and another fetish was branded into his mother’s mind, Jerry set stuffed the raygun at the bottom of a laundry hamper that was half-full of his family’s discarded clothing.

The shower door slid open and Jerry walked inside wearing his most convincing mask of confidence, while in actuality, his heart was pounding so loud that he was sure Samantha would’ve heard it if not for the water crashing down around her. With her disheveled blonde hair full of light-purple shampoo and fingers running themselves through those long locks, she turned around with a mild look of surprise on her face, but that expression quickly shifted into a devious, eager one as soon as she laid eyes on her naked, eighteen-year-old son’s lean figure. Her predatory gaze quickly traveled down to Jerry’s rod, which was sticking straight out in front of him and looked to be rock-solid.

“Hey there, sexy.” She purred, taking a step towards him as he was doing the same, pressing her big, round tits into his hard chest. Jerry instinctively wanted to take a step back solely out of nervousness, but refrained, reminding himself that he didn’t need to be such a spineless wimp around women anymore, especially when this woman in particular would let him do whatever he wanted to her, for the most part. Instead, he stood his ground and savored the feeling of her breasts’ soft flesh and hard nipples as they made contact, reaching a hand up and gently placing it on her waist before moving it down along her figure to grab a handful of her supple and jelly-like butt. “Sorry about last night. I got a little bit caught up in choking down your dad’s fat cock.”

Jerry wondered what she was apologizing about at first, but quickly remembered that she had promised to sneak into his room yesterday.

“Oh, no worries.” He said, then blurted his next words out without really thinking about them first. “Connie kept me company.”

When Samantha’s eyes went wide at that, his own followed, realizing what he’d just said.

“Really?” His foul-mouthed mother asked, unable to hide the wide grin forming on her face. “You fucked that little whore?”

“Y-yeah.” Jerry said, a little too quickly, trying not to—... Wait a sec, he thought, wouldn’t she be into that? Judging by her expression and body language, Samantha appeared to be just that. “We both finally lost our V-cards, I guess.”

“Oh, well fuck.” Samantha shamelessly snickered, backing away from him to turn around and finish washing the soap out of her hair. “And how was your sister’s tight, little pussy?”

Jerry was a bit distracted by Samantha’s amazingly juicy, heart-shaped ass to give a quicker responce than he did, thinking about the most recent fetish he’d implanted in his mother immediately after turning her into a bisexual.

“Sounds like you already know.” Jerry said, watching his mother tilt her head back as she arched her back slightly, giving him a little show while the soapy water ran down over her sleek, smooth, heavily freckled rump. “It took a little while to break her in, and I’m pretty sure she’s going to be sore when she wakes up.”

“Mmm.” Samantha moaned her approval, wiggling her ass a bit for his viewing. “I know I was. My throat is still sore from how much dick I managed to fit in there yesterday, and don’t get me started on my fucking pussy. Hahah, I’ve been limping like a slutty cowgirl who got freaky with her horse.”

Jerry raised an eyebrow. He couldn’t tell if she was bragging, trying to let him know that his dad was still the man of the house, or if this was just her casual way of communicating now. Whatever the case was, he didn’t really care. There was another hole on her that he planned on exploring, one that his father likely hadn’t stretched out already.

“Hot.” Jerry chuckled, sinking down to his knees and reaching up to grab two handfuls of her big, bubbly cheeks without warning.

Samantha giggled and jumped a bit, but then pushed back into his grip, her legs shaking with weakness and an achy fatigue as electric sensations of pleasure began to spark off all around her midsection. After a few brief moments, Jerry reluctantly pulled his hand away and snatched up the bottle of conditioner off of a small shelf next to them, wasing no time in popping off the cap and drenching his throbbing schlong with its creamy, pink ooze. It was still cold despite all of the heat and steam from the water crashing down around them, and Jerry’s cock twitched bobbed up and down all the harder from the sudden change in temperature.

He tossed the bottle off to the opposite side of the shower and used the same hand to lather up with fleshy fuckstick with the conditioner by stroking it, spreading the solution all along his cock’s impressive length. The hand still actively groping and playing with a moaning Samantha’s booty meat slowly began to move between her cheeks, finding her tight, virgin asshole with ease. It was rough, and there was a slight bit of resistance, but Jerry managed to get his thumb knuckle-deep in her ass after a bit of playing around.

Samantha’s legs buckled, and she slowly slunk down onto her hands and knees, poking out her ass and pushing back harder into Jerry’s exploring hand with her back arched and body trembling with a newfound sense of ecstasy. She’d always been into assplay, (or so she believed, truly despising the topic before that moment whenever Victor even mentioned it in passing) and the fact that Jerry, her own son, being the first ever to really go for that sacred hole, was turning her on more than she’d ever been before. Incest, anal, and dirty talk? Fuckin’ Hell, she thought to herself with a audible, moaning giggle, must’ve suffered horribly in a previous life to be rewarded with the pleasures she was currently experiencing.

The only thing that could make that moment better for her would be to have Victor walk in and shove his cock down her already sore throat, she thought, while also wearing a wicked, lusty smile on her face as she looked back to meet her son’s hungry gaze.

Jerry inched forward on his knees and angled his prick to where his thumb was completely inserted into Samantha’s ass, sliding the appendage out just as he lined up and pushed his twitching cockhead inside to replace it.

Both of them gasped and moaned.

Samantha began rocking her hips from side to side ever-so-slightly, feeling her unused hole being stretched out while doing her best to keep it relaxed at the same time. The feeling was intense, and even hurt somewhat, but the overwhelming sensations she was experiencing had buried any thoughts that gave any kind of a damn about stopping what was happening. Jerry’s cock was in her ass, she thought, and it felt so fucking good…

Jerry couldn’t believe how tight his mother’s ass was, nor how easily the conditioner that coated his cock would help lubricate it for the task. Connie’s pussy was tight, but he’d expected that she’d been loosened up a bit by a hidden toy or two that may or may not be somewhere in her room, given that he didn’t remember seeing any sign of a virgin’s blood being spilt on the sheets after the two had spent all night fucking. Samantha’s ass, though, was even tighter than his sister had been, and every inch he was able to push further inside just added to the immense, constricting pleasure his wildly twitching cock felt.

After he managed to fit half of his cock into her ass, Samantha let her upper body lie down on the wet, tiled floor beneath them while keeping her hips high in the air, and used her hands to reach under and begin fingering her pussy with one while the other started firmly rubbing her swollen clit in a quick, circular motion.

“Oh God, your cock’s so fucking thick… Right there, sweetie... Yeah, that’s it… Oh!”

Jerry pulled back a bit, then thrust forward, repeating this over, and over, and over again. The two of them spent the next ten minutes grunting, groaning, panting, moaning, and all while hot water rained down on their sexy bodies. After some time, Jerry’s hips were slapping against Samantha’s thighs rapidly and forcefully, repeatedly stuffing her ass with the entirety of his eight-inch member.

“Ooh, fuck! Mmph... F-fuck me, Jerry! Fuck your mommy’s ass! Ah! Harder, baby!”

With his final thrust, Jerry buried himself as deep as possible and unleashed the entirety of his mighty load inside of his mother, pumping glob after glob of his seed into her squirming guts. Samantha’s moans and the frequent movements of her hands had become weak, the trophy wife’s tongue hanging out of her mouth as her face was firmly planted against the shower floor.

After what felt like a brief eternity to the both of them, Jerry eventually pulled out and fell back on his ass in the shower while Samantha used all of her strength to lean forward to assist with his exit. Her legs were widely spread apart and cum was leaking down the crack of her ass along with the shower’s water, and Jerry’s cock was still at half-mast when he collapsed onto his back and it slapped against his flat, toned stomach. They remained in their respective positions for some time before either had the strength or energy to get moving again, getting some much needed rest from their new early-morning workout routine.

“That was fuckin’ amazing.” Samantha eventually said with a breathy giggle, allowing her knees to slip out from under her so she could lay flat on her flat belly in the shower, her big tits pushing up against the cold tile while she idly but happily wiggled her big butt from side to side. “I can’t believe I’ve never taken it up the ass until now, oh my gawd…”

“Yeah, weird.” Jerry snickered, slowly sitting up before rising to his feet so that he could look down on Samantha, who was gently writhing around on the shower floor by this point. “We should do it again sometime, you fuckin’ whore.”

The mother-son duo spent the next half-hour getting themselves properly cleaned up and dried off, Samantha couldn’t help but offer Jerry another blowjob. He politely declined, insisting that he didn’t want his balls to be completely drained so early in the day. She laughed at that, but ultimately understood his point.

After that, they exited the bathroom and went their separate ways through the house. Samantha planned on getting breakfast ready for everyone, while Jerry snuck back into the bathroom for a second to retrieve the raygun once the coast was clear. He then went off to his room for the first time in what felt like a week, when in actuality it’d only been about half a day since he’d been in there. There wasn’t much to do aside from looking over the raygun’s settings and checking up on his social media accounts, he realized, and began searching out potential subjects for either his mother or sister to invite over to their house at some point. Since most people in their boring little town were too afraid of the cold-like virus sweeping across the world to leave their homes nowadays, Jerry would likely have to get creative in order to make that happen.

Before he could seriously plan out any future endeavours, Jerry’s thoughts were interrupted by a few gentle raps at his door.

“Uh, come in?” Jerry said after a moment of silence as he was sat in the small computer desk in the corner of his room, unsure of who that could be. Connie never really bothered to knock when she needed something, and his mother would usually just call out what she wanted from him right after, not bothering to come inside at all.

To his surprise, it was Victor, his father, who entered the room. The man had the same disarming smile on his handsome face that he always seemed to be wearing when he wasn’t dealing with work stuff. He was dressed in a light-grey robe made of towel-like material as he strolled on in, his oversized junk balled up in a pair of basic white underwear. Jerry was fairly curious as to what he wanted, but was beyond distracted by the brief glances he could steal towards his father’s oversized bulge when it peaked out from the robe’s folds.

Jerry wondered, how in the world had he never noticed how hung his dad was? Did Connie know? Jerry himself was above average in cock-size, but why couldn’t he have been blessed with a ruler-length gut-shovel like his father?

He wasn’t gay, Jerry told himself as he tried his best not to focus on it, but something about his dad having a giant dick was causing his own to twitch and visibly swell.

“Hey, Jer’. How’s it hangin’?” Victor asked with a smirk as he went over to Jerry’s bed and sat down on it with one of his famous “old man” groans.

The question made Jerry feel very aware that he was buck-naked, but only part of him became nervous, suspecting by his father’s casualness that Victor didn’t really care about it.

“Pretty low.” Jerry said, then chuckled. “Not as low as you, though. Jesus.”

“Right…” Victor forced a laugh, but his son picked up on the flash of an awkward expression he made at that.

Welp, Jerry felt embarrassed, and then shifted uncomfortably in his seat a bit.

“Anyways. I think you and I need to have a talk.”

“A-about what?” Jerry’s heart nervously thumped in his chest.

“Well… about your mother and sister, I suppose.” Victor said, leaning back and sighing again. “You’re into them, aren’t you?”

“More or less.” Jerry shrugged, doing his best to appear relaxed despite his rapid heart rate. “I mean, I’ve already been ‘into’ them, if you catch my drift.”

“Really?” Victor cocked his head, keeping his curious eyes firmly locked onto Jerry’s as one hand unconsciously reached forward into the front of his robe. “Your mom, and Connie?”

“Oh, totally!” Jerry said, calming down once his dad began openly rubbing the massive bulge in his now-exposed and fresh pair tighty-whities, the entirety of his cock and balls unable to be hidden by the thin, restrictive fabric. His father was a lecherous pervert now, so there was no way in Hell that the man would scold him about it. Incest was one of his primary kinks, after all. “Mom sucked me off yesterday right after you got home, I stuffed Connie’s tight snatch full of my cock, and then I deep-dicked mom’s ass in the shower this morning.”

Victor had fished his cock out by the time Jerry had finished giving his brief summary of the sexual conquests and was stroking the mighty beast to full-mast, his jumbo-egg-sized jewels hanging over the lining of his pulled-down underwear. Even though Victor had fairly large hands, he couldn’t manage to cover the entire length of his cock with his meaty mitts as he eventually started double-fisting it. Jerry himself was rock hard at this point, and reluctantly joined his father in casually jacking-off as soon as the man began giving his opinion on the matters at hand.

“That’s damn sexy, Jer’. I’m- mph… I’m proud of you, son.” He said, occasionally grunting and softly groaning as mental images of Jerry fucking the family flooded through his mind, causing his big, rubbery dick to harden up just a bit more. “I can’t believe how much things have changed in the week I was gone.”

“Yeah, no kidding.” Jerry agreed. Then, a realization struck him. The raygun was sitting right beside him on his computer desk, out in the open for all to see. When he glanced at it and looked back to Victor, Jerry realized that that was a fatal mistake. Victor had noticed where his eyes went as soon as his son made his statement, and was now looking at the raygun as it sat there. Jerry’s slightly panicked expression sealed the deal though, and Victor knew something was up.

“What’s that thing?” Victor asked, still stroking his cock with both hands, although the pace of his hands noticeably slowed. “It looks sort of familiar…”

Shit! Jerry thought, wondering if his father had seen something like it during his time in Imperial City. Crazy tech like the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun was virtually common knowledge to the mega-city’s inhabitants, and he wasn’t sure if he could explain it away as an old toy of his. Jerry stopped playing with physical toys long ago, switching over to video games and electronic entertainment when he became smart and old enough to enjoy them properly. Maybe it was best to just come right out with it, he rationalized.

A pervert like Victor might just shrug it off and go with the flow, Jerry hoped.

“I-I sort of found it in the luggage you brought home yesterday… It was tucked away in that bundled up labcoat, and well…”

“Well, what?” Victor asked, mildly confused.

“I might have used it on mom and Connie…”

Jerry quickly had an idea, deciding to only tell his father some of the truth, but not the whole truth. Y’know, just in case the man flipped out and realized that he’d never wanted to casually masturbate around the house and listen to how his son ravaged his wife and daughter. Victor may be a horny fool now, but that only made Jerry slightly less intimidated by his wrath.

“I don’t understand.” Victor said, removing his hands from his cock and leaning forward with a raised eyebrow of intrigue. “What does it do?”

“... You know how they didn’t really swear much before yesterday?”

“Yeah, they never used to curse.”

“Right… You see, I didn’t think this thing actually worked or anything, so I tested it out on them.” Jerry said, taking his hand off of his big dick and turning to grab the cheap-looking, plastic raygun with it. “I fired it off at mom, at first, and now she loves giving blowjobs. Then I accidentally zapped both her and Connie, and now they talk dirty all the time, and get really turned on by it, too… That’s all I’ve really gotten to test out on it, though.”

Victor’s brow was furrowed as he politely waited for Jerry to finish, a large part of him in disbelief at what he was being told. Sure, things were odd now, but there was no way such a simple-looking toy could do all of that to his family, Victor thought to himself. That didn’t stop his kinky mind from actually wanting to believe Jerry, though…

“That all sounds a bit far-fetched, Jer’.” Victor had heard rumors of such devices when visiting Imperial for his most recent business trip, so he wasn’t in complete denial, but… “Can you prove it?”

Jerry looked like he was about to say something, but then a quizzical expression came across his face for a few moments before his eyes lit up.

“Uh, yeah. Sure!” He laughed, turning slightly in his chair to grab his phone from the desk with his free hand, then sent a quick text to Connie, who was likely waking up just about now.

“Hey slut, take a quick sink-bath and get your stupid ass to my room. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

His phone buzzed just a few seconds later with a text reply that read: “Kay! (;”

Wow, Jerry thought to himself. Having his sister ready and waiting for a quick fuck at his beck-and-call sure was convienient. This certainly wouldn’t be the last booty call he’d be making in the very near future.

“Our test subject is on the way.” Jerry chuckled, both he and Victor resuming their masterbation sessions.

“Huh… Well, alright then.” Victor shrugged, constantly glancing at the door to Jerry’s room with eager anticipation. “Anyway, let’s get to why I came in here in the first place while we wait.”

“Oh, right. Something about- mph… Something about mom and Connie, right?”

“Yeah. What’s your take on implants?”

“Huh…” Jerry looked up to the ceiling thoughtfully, the two of them still pumping away at their cocks. He’d never really thought about it before, but the idea itself was pretty interesting. He pictured what they would look like with bigger, fuller tits. Cindy’s were perky, jiggly, fun to squeeze, but they could certainly use a slight boost in size. Samantha’s were absolute handfuls and Jerry still wanted to see what they felt like wrapped around his cock, although they were a bit on the droopy side because of her age. “I mean, I’m not against them. Don’t they make boobs hard and take away the jiggle, though?”

“Not necessarily.” His dad said with a smile and without any hesitation. “Depends on the quality of the implants, the skills of the surgeon, and the anatomy of the person’s breasts. They can be hard and without any jiggle, but that’s the cheap and impatient way to go about it. Someone could start off with expanders just to get a slightly more natural to them, or they could just keep going bigger altog- oh shit… bigger altogether.”

Wow, Jerry thought, his formerly-boring dad knew more about implants than expected. He wondered if-

“I was up all night doing research on the subject. Your mom seemed surprised when I asked her about it. She wasn’t too crazy about the idea, but she also didn’t say no.”

Ah, there it was. Jerry had wondered what the raygun’s feature labeled with helium party balloons had done to him, but now it was clear. His father had recently become clearly interested in big, fake tits and the like, and Jerry found the concept to be fairly enticing.

“Well I’m all for it.” He said, releasing his cock to adjust the dial on the raygun to that particular setting. “Let’s see what Connie thinks.”

“You rang?” Connie asked, entering the room as soon as Jerry had said that. She wore a plain, white T-shirt that belonged to Jerry, hanging down to the top of upper thighs. Connie’s eyes practically bugged out of their sockets when she realized that her father was in the room waiting for her with Jerry, and her heart fluttered when seeing both of their big, rock-hard dicks out in the open. “Oh, wow… H-hey dad.” She said, as if she’d just had the wind knocked out of her. Judging by her expression, she was just as surprised by Victor’s sizable member as Jerry was last night.

“Hey sweetie.” Victor said, then shot her a wink as he released his cock and leaned back on Jerry’s bed once again, letting his mighty meat gently bob and throb between his thick, muscular legs.

“So, me and dad were talking.” Jerry said. “How would you feel about getting breast implants?”

“And/or butt fillers.” Victor shrugged, smiling like an idiot.

“I, uh… I don’t—... I don’t fuckin’ know…” The twenty-year-old blonde muttered, practically hypnotized by her dad’s big dick as she stood there. “Implants are a kinda’ fuckin creepy, and that’s coming from my weirdo ass self.”

Jerry wondered what was going through her mind at that moment. The pair of siblings had fucked each other silly last night, but that was mainly because of the mixture of artificial fetishes Jerry had been playing on last night to get her too horny to care about their family bonds. Now, since Jerry had turned her into an incestuos slut as soon as he woke up, just like he’d already done to their mother and father last night, Connie’s mind was likely swimming with all of the newly-discovered and very perverted thoughts swimming around in there.

Either way, Jerry didn’t care, and used her distracted state to give her a sly zap with the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray at that moment.

Victor gasped when she lit up like a golden lightbulb for a few seconds, Connie’s body completely freezing in place as her mind was overwritten once again with more of the raygun’s effects.

“Whoa.” Was all the horny gentleman said, all of his doubts cleared up in an instant. That strange toy in his son’s hand may just be the real deal, afterall.

Once the glow faded, Connie began to move again, standing in place with her slender legs and hips nervously shifting with a growing arousal.

“What about now?” Jerry asked.

“Huh?” Connie asked, her train of thought a bit more than distracted by her sexy brother and dad’s hungry gazes.

“Do you want implants, or not?”

Connie glanced down at the braless mounds poking through the shirt she was wearing, and her heart was set aflutter as she imagined what they would look like expanding right then and there, pushing and stretching out the fabric she as would lose sight of her own feet, picturing the vast amounts of cleavage she could show off in tight tops and skimpy dresses…

“Are you fuckin’ kidding?” Connie asked with a throaty giggle, glancing between Jerry and Victor with the happiest, lustiest of expressions on her cute, round face. “I’d love a pair of big fake titties! And butt fillers, too! Omigawd, that’d be sooo fuckin’ hawt...”

Connie’s hands began to roam around her body, one finding a supple breast to squeeze while the other went down to her crotch under the shirt, revealing that the T-shirt she wore was the only article of clothing on her body.

“Well…” Victor groaned, releasing his cock to remove his robe and underwear, soon sitting on Jerry’s bed fully undressed for his offspring to drink in his impressive, muscular figure. “If you’re a good girl, daddy might consider it.” He chuckled, grabbing his cock once more to wag it from side to side like a hard, meaty tail. “Now, get that ass over here.”

“Really?!”Connie didn’t need any more encouragement, practically skipping across Jerry’s room to drop down onto her knees in front of her father. Once she was up close with his big, twitching cock and swollen balls, the reality of how large his junk actually was hit her like a truck. Slowly, carefully, she brought her deity hands up and wrapped them around it as soon as he let go. The thing thumped in her hands and Victor let out a groan of approval, reaching forward to run a hand through her beautiful blonde locks. She tightened her grip and gave it a firm squeeze, then looked up into his eyes with a horny, gleeful expression that he’d never seen on her face before.

It looked like she was about to say something, but Connie’s statement was interrupted when her body began to glow a second time, her entire body freezing in place for another brief moment as Victor looked towards Jerry, who had the raygun pointed right at them.

Jerry chuckled, then held up the raygun for a moment and brought a finger to his lips in order to signal to Victor that he wanted to keep the raygun a secret.

Victor smirked, nodded, and then gave him a thumbs up, understanding his son’s nonverbal request.

Jerry had a few things to answer for, Victor thought, but he wasn’t going to ruin the incredibly hot situation that he found himself in, resigning himself to worry about all of that later. Right then, the man was just going to enjoy himself. After all, it’s not like he disapproved of anything that Jerry had done so far.

On the contrary, the young man might’ve earned himself a reward for it all, Victor figured.

Once Connie had stopped glowing, the lithe girl instantly smiled wide, stood up, pulled off her oversized shirt in one quick motion, and threw it to the side of the room, the snappy motions causing her perky tits to jiggle around wildly. The next thing Victor knew, she had crawled onto his lap and pressed her soft belly against his defined set of abs, then shoved one of those creamy tits right into his face. His hands grabbed at her hips without hesitation and took her hard nipple into his mouth without any resistance.

When the base of his girthy cock began rubbing up against the soft, squishy lips of her shaved pussy, both of them began moaning, breathing heavily, and roaming their hands all over each other’s bodies. Victor collapsed onto his back and Connie giggled, her hands eventually moved low enough down and across his torso to reach under herself, lifting her hips up so that she would be about to grab at her dad’s throbbing shaft. One of her tits was still firmly pushing into his mouth while he was gently sucking and nibbling on its nipple, the other wobbling around and sliding up against the side of his face and the five-o’—clock shadow he was sporting.

“Do you like that, daddy? Do you like sucking on your slutty daughter’s tits? I bet you do, you fuckin’ pervert.”

Victor chuckled into her breast, then gave her a hard and loud slap on her tight ass as it was hovering over his hips. She cried out and moaned, one of her legs losing its strength in the process and hindering her from manually working his twitching cockhead between the folds of her soaking wet pussy. When she dropped a few inches, his big cock forcefully pressed itself an inch into her, and Connie’s body locked up for a couple of seconds from the stinging intensity of everything happening to her, also causing her to drop the “sexy daughter” act she’d just been trying to put on for him.

“F-fuck, dad! Do y-you have to be so r-rough? Oh, fuck…”

Victor almost couldn’t believe how tight Connie was, having only ever slept with one woman in his entire life before that moment, one who’d been broken in so long ago that he’d completely forgotten what fresh pussy felt like around his fat cock. Connie, on the other hand, was thinking about how she couldn’t take his cock any deeper than it already was. He was just too fucking big, she thought to herself as an onslaught of micro-gasms wracked her trembling figure. The feeling of her own father penetrating her while sucking on her tits was everything she could’ve asked for, and more. The only thing that could make that moment better is if she had a giant pair of fake tits for him to suck on, ones that were as big as his big, dumb, handsome head.

Victor proved her wrong, grabbing two handfuls of her tight and springy ass to guide her hips in a slow, gyrating motion while she held his beast up straight with weak and shaky hands. Another inch slowly slid worked its way deeper inside as she found the resolve to relax the walls of her pussy a bit, and was rewarded with more, stronger sensations of pain and pleasure. She could feel her cunt struggle to stretch and accommodate his size, but it was a slow, careful process to continue much further than six inches altogether. Victor seemed satisfied with being able to just fit half of his prick inside of her and eased the firm grip he held on her ass, but began to gently thrust upwards as she squealed and chirped above him in an agonizing state of euphoria. Having been edging himself for the past hour or so, the man could feel his own orgasm hit the boiling point not too long into their exchange of passion, and soon erupted like a high-pressure cum-volcano into Connie’s pussy.

Her own, final orgasm rivaled the intensity of her father’s. Connie screamed as she pressed her hips down with all of her force and wrapped her thighs around his waist, still only able to just take a bit more than half of this twitching meat-pole. Victor’s mouth was still locked onto her left breast, but his teeth weren’t as gentle as they once were moments ago, now widely biting down hard on the flesh around her small nipple. Victor came harder than he had in either of his escapades with Samantha the previous night, and his lust-fueled, endorphin-flooded mind flashed with images of he and Connie repeating their encounter quite often in the very near future.

Cum gushed from the walls of Connie’s stuffed cunt for the entire duration of Victor’s orgasm, and by the time it was all over, she had collapsed onto his torso, exhausted, worn-out, and more sore than she was when originally waking up that morning. She slowly moved down and pulled her breast from her father’s face, slowly working her hips upward as best she could in the meantime, and Victor’s big, deflating dick grew soft, eventually allowing her pussy to squeeze him out of her.

“Jesus…” Victor said, breaking the silence after a minute or so, both he and Connie covered in sweat and fluids. “That was… wow.”

“I can’t feel my fuckin’ legs.” Connie giggled weakly, slowly lifting the upper half of her body just slightly so that she could look into his eyes. “Thanks, daddy.”

Victor’s cock instinctively reacted to the word, and the two of them shared a soft laugh at that.

“Anytime, sweetheart… How about a kiss for daddy?”

“Only if you say: Pretty fucking please.” She teased, already inching up his form and closer to his smirking face.

“Pretty fucking please.” Victor grunted, giving her another hard slap on the ass at the curse word’s emphasis.

Connie let out a giggle-squeak and jumped a bit, pushing her lips right into his.

The two began moaning and groaning respectfully, their hands pawing over each other’s figures as their platonic kiss instantly turned into a make-out session. They were so wrapped up in each other that they’d completely forgotten about Jerry, who had taken his leave just after his dad pumped Connie’s pussy full of her cum. Jerry enjoyed what he saw much more than he expected to, it was like a real-life porn video playing out right in front of him, he thought.

It’s a good thing his phone was out and recording during the good parts of it all, now he could upload the video of his sister and father to a porn site’s premium section later on in the day to make that idea a lucrative reality.

He decided that it was his mom’s turn to be the star of his next little film and went off to the kitchen to eat some breakfast, keeping the raygun handy in order to blast her with the “titfucking” feature as soon as the opportunity arose.

Today was the first day of the rest of his life, Jerry thought to himself with pride, unaware that he was being hunted by a ruthless, cunning individual who was getting closer to finding him with each passing moment.