The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Author’s Note:

I’d like to give a special thanks to Fidget for allowing me to create a story based on their wonderful ‘F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales’ universe. The concept behind the ‘Raygun’ being used in this particular tale was entirely created by them, so go show some love!

* * *

“Chapter Two!”

Yes!

“Fuck the stupid ‘Narrative Intro’ thing that we usually do, let’s just get started!”

Awe…

“Here it is, folks!”

The second installment of a story concept that Fidget has been kind enough to let us use and abuse.

“Woo!”

Woo.

* * *

Chapter 2:

A Night to Remember

* * *

Trixie picked up her phone, scowled, and then proceeded to let out an audible sigh before deciding to finally answer it.

“What do you want, dad?” She asked, laying longways across a black, leather sofa in the pitch-black lighting of her windowless apartment. “I’m busy.”

“No you’re not, and fuck you.” Edward said from the other end of the line. “I’ve been trying to call you.”

“And I’ve been ignoring you.”

“What? Why?!”

“Because you’re you?”

“... Fair enough.” He said. “I’ve got a job for you.”

“I’m busy.”

“Doing what? Getting high with your genie again?”

Despite everything else in the room being shrouded and obscured by darkness, a tan-skinned, pink-haired, large-chested woman was sitting down with her legs crossed, upside down, hovering in place over where Trixe lay, slowly rotating herself counter-clockwise, and with every inch of her body clearly visible without the need for a direct light-source.

“No.” The two childish, blood-shot-eyed adults said in unison.

“Bullshit.”

“Dad, I’m not in the mood to—”

“Fifty-thousand.”

“... What’s the job?”

“I bought one of those F.E.T.I.S.H. Rayguns when I was visiting Robert in Imperial, and I lost it at the airport somewhere on my way back.”

“Oh, yeah. I see that thing on commercials over here every now and then. Seems pretty sus, if you ask me.”

“Totally sus.” Omikron agreed, then lazily giggled from where she was floating in the air.

“I don’t know what that means, but sure. Either way, fifty-thousand. Final offer.”

“That’s more than twice what you’re normally offering… What’s the catch?”

“No fatalities.” Edward said. “This fuck-up is on me.”

“They all are, dad. But, fine. I’ll take the job.”

“Awesome. Thanks, sweetie.”

“Watch your mouth, you old bitch.”

“Fair enough...”

Trixie sighed. “Where should we start looking?”

* * *

“C’mon…” Jerry mumbled to himself as he sat alone in the bathroom, examining the raygun’s dial and pretending to take shower by leaving the cold water running. “Well, shit.”

Among the multitude of vaguely described settings on the gun, none of them directly appeared to be a function for resetting someone’s mental state after it had been rewritten by the ray’s power.

That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it did pose a potential problem or two.

First of all, his mother Samantha was likely going to stay an incest-loving cock-gobbler for the rest of her days on Earth. Jerry could certainly live with that, and was still getting excited by just simply remembering the encounter that the two had shared earlier in the garden. Watching how the cleavage of her big, natural melons jiggled around in her top as she forced the length of his man-meat down her throat without any reservations.

Hell, his mom almost couldn’t help herself once he approached her and whipped his cock out in front of her face. She acted as if what he did was some kind of long-time fantasy playing out right before her eyes, and was so caught up in the moment that she didn’t even consider what would happen if they were caught by Connie, or worse, Jerry’s father. In all fairness, Samantha was unaware that Victor had just arrived home from his business trip to Imperial City, but just like her and Jerry, Connie was always home because of the stupid state-wide quarantine going on.

It was crazy for Jerry to have seen his mother throw caution to the wind so carelessly like that, and it was all because of her new, perverted state of mind.

Which brought him back to the slight problem at hand…

Jerry was going to have to be very careful with what all he planned on doing to his family, not wanting to give any of them a perversion or two that would wind up turning him off, at the end of the day.

His sister, now more than eager to flash others on command, was permanently changed for the better in his eyes, and that one was simple enough for him to just enjoy on a casual level. Other options that the raygun’s dial showed him, images like a strap-on prodding an asshole, one of a head wrapped to the brim with leather while wearing a gagball, another showed the two head of men with a heart above and in between them, and one was even just the icon of a toilet; none of them seemed particularly appealing on a sexual level. As a goof on a stranger, using one of those could be potentially hilarious, given the right circumstances, but he wouldn’t want to have anyone close to him under those effects if they were going to be permanent.

Which they absolutely were, Jerry was beginning to accept.

Oh well, he thought to himself with a carefree shrug, tucking the raygun in the laundry hamper along with his discarded clothes while also thinking about all of the fun he could still have with his new toy regardless of that fact. Jerry’s rushed shower was uneventful, and he did his best to get cleaned up as quickly as possible in order to resist the temptation of jacking-off and busting another nut in the shower. Despite now only being a half-version after the slutty blowjob that he’d received earlier, he was keenly aware that his supply of cum and the number of orgasms he could experience in an allotted time window was limited, and Jerry didn’t plan on wasting any of what he planned to spill in the next few hours.

If only he were a hentai protagonist, he wistfully fantasized, imagining what it’d feel like to be able to cum twenty-plus times a day and still be ready to go for more.

Sadly, it’s as they say: “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Or, as a machine once said while trying to reverse-translate Russian dialect: “The whiskey is strong, but the meat is rotten.” Jerry always chuckled to himself when that old memory from highschool resurfaced.

After his shower, Jerry began down the hallway towards the living room, redressed in a pair of black sweatpants and plain, red T-shirt with the raygun tucked in his backside-waistband.

On arrival, his father Victor was the only one there to greet him, and the two gave one another pleasant smiles and polite nods. Victor wasn’t stuffing his face, so that must’ve meant the pizza still hasn’t arrived, Jerry figured. His dad went back to typing away on his laptop as he passed by and went towards the kitchen, most likely handling more minor bits of work that came along with being an area-supervisor for a chain of luxury furniture stores. Most people couldn’t tell by the modest, three-bedroom home they all lived in, but the Jordenson Family was pretty loaded. So much so that Victor could quit his job at any point in time and have money to support them all until the end of Jerry and Connie started to go grey, but that was only the case if they all didn’t go too crazy with spending the man’s lifetime savings.

Speaking of which, that might be the direction his father would be heading towards, soon.

Having memorized the locations of certain settings on the raygun’s dial, Jerry pulled it out once he had passed the corner, set it to an image of a genderless figure with their hands located in their crotch, and pulled the trigger.

Victor and his frantically typing fingers froze in place for several seconds, and his entire self was enveloped in a warm, golden light.

Jerry was mesmerized by how Victor’s transition of movement occurred during the beginning and end of the change. It was very surreal, to say the least. Every slight bit of motion he was producing came to an instant halt, but then slowly came back to him as the seconds dragged on.

Glancing back down at the raygun, he slid the dial to a pair of helium party balloons, wondering what that could possibly mean. It was risky to test a permanent change like he’d just done, but Jerry figured the worst that could happen would be giving his father a strong attraction to clowns, which could ultimately be both hilarious and harmless, he thought. As a result of pulling the trigger, Victor became paralyzed and lit up like a lightbulb once again.

However, before the second glow had completely faded, Jerry had already reset the dial and pulled the trigger a third time, causing the light to brighten back up for a bit while his father’s mind was rewired with the same setting he had blasted his mother with not too long ago.

Just like Samantha, Victor Jordenson was now an incestous pervert, he just wasn’t aware of it yet.

Or maybe he was, Jerry wondered as he turned around and began his short walk to the kitchen; maybe his father now believes that he’d always wanted to get it on with a family member, then wonders why he’d never done it before once the thoughts arise? It was an interesting question, to be sure, but the suitcase that he’d found the raygun in didn’t come with a set of instructions, sadly. Before he could begin to wonder what else the raygun may be doing without his knowledge, entering the kitchen seemed to wipe his mind of anything that had been on it previously.

Connie and Samantha were sitting around the table and having a casual chat, each of them glancing at Jerry for only a moment to acknowledge his presence. Jerry nervously expected some kind of wink or hint from his mother about the moments they shared in the garden, but to his mild disappointment, that didn’t appear to be the case. It looked as though Connie had decided to put on a pair of black short shorts, too. She did tend to hang around the house in her panties and a T-shirt pretty often, but Jerry couldn’t remember a time where she ate dinner without any pair of bottoms on. That was a weird detail to just now notice, Jerry thought, but her hatred of casually wearing pants was even weirder, so he didn’t speculate on the unimportant “why” of it all.

“So what happened to him?”

“Don’t ask me.” Connie said to her mother with a wicked smile, leaning against her hand as her elbow was ground into the table’s face. “Shawna said that she just left him there at the theatre, and she hasn’t heard from him since. That was, what, right before lockdown? I think.”

Samantha looked taken aback by whatever they were talking about, Jerry guessed it had to do with Connie’s insane friend.

“Really?! But Johnathan seemed like such a nice guy, I can’t believe she would break up with him like that.”

“He did screw around on her with his landlord, mom.” Connie chuckled. “He’s lucky she didn’t set the house that he’s renting on fire.”

“That—... Yeah, okay. Knowing Shawna, you’re probably right.” Samantha reluctantly agreed, then the two of them shared a couple of sinister chuckles.

Jerry went over to the fridge and opened it up, acting as if he were searching for something instead of working out a strategy to alter one of the women and have the other not notice while searching through the dial’s settings with the gun hidden from their view.

His first thought seemed like it was the simplest one, though perhaps the most impatient and risky, as well. If Jerry could decide on a setting that would suit them both, and then manage to hit them at the same time with the raygun, maybe a simultaneous reaction would keep either of them from realizing that anything had been done. But which option should he choose, with so little time to think?

The doorbell chimed throughout the house just then, and for a moment, there was a sparkle of hope that one of them would take the time to answer the door so that he could-

“Ooh, pizza!” Samantha beamed, turning back in her chair to face Jerry. “Sweetie, go bring it in for us.”

Jerry sighed, feeling as though he should’ve seen that one coming.

“I’ve got it!” Victor called out, passing by the entryway in a hurry, wearing the same set of comfortable clothes Jerry had seen on him in the living room. His attire consisted of a simple, grey, long-sleeved shirt with a pair green-and-white-striped pajama bottoms, something that complimented his own lean and athletic figure quite nicely.

With the girls distracted and Jerry’s adrenaline giving him a crash-course in quick thinking, he raised the gun at both women and carefully, but swiftly, pulled the trigger on the gun twice. His heart was thundering with anxiety, but Jerry sighed a breath of relief as he watched the girls near-simultaneously light up with a now-familiar, golden glow. He was successful in his efforts, and now, thanks to the—…

Whoops, Jerry thought, feeling something catch in his throat at a sudden realization. The raygun wasn’t set to what he intended, and had a picture of a mouth yelling angrily selected on the dial instead of a spiral pattern. Without knowing what else to do aside from going along with what might be about to happen and play dumb, Jerry stuffed the raygun in the side of his waistband and started walking towards the table once Connie and Samantha’s glowing subsided.

Victor had grabbed the few boxes of prepaid pizza from off of the small table that he’d laid out in front of his house for the driver to set them on,and was in the kitchen with his family in just a few short moments after that. They’d all started eating as soon as they could, not bothering with grabbing plates or utensils and only having a roll of paper towels to use as napkins. Like it was stated before, they might have a virtual mountain of cash at their disposal, but they weren’t what most would refer to as “high class.”

Everything’s going to be okay, Jerry thought to himself as he took a bite of hot, steaming, pepperoni pizza; they’ve all been hit with the raygun, so the worst case scenario at that moment would be none of them getting laid that night.

It wasn’t long before the changes he’d made to each of them slowly began to surface, though, and that’s when things became interesting.

“And then, Frank walks up to me and says: ‘What do you mean we’re out of coffee? How am I supposed to make it to the bottom floor if I can’t wake up enough to get out of my seat?!’” Victor said, telling another story about the overweight head of his company was a lazy good-for-nothing. Everyone else laughed, but Jerry wasn’t sure if he was the only one faking his amusement.

“Oh, dear. That fuckin’ guy never changes, does he?” Samantha said, giving as generic an answer as can be while holding a limp piece of pizza over her chest. A glob of steamy sauce dripped down onto her long, pink tank-top and left breast, causing her to wince and let out a squeak of pain. “Ow, shit!”

Victor and Jerry both gave her looks of surprise, very unused to hearing Samantha swear. She and her husband hardly ever swore, thinking it was just a crude and unpleasant use of the language.

Connie didn’t seem to react in any way, aside from cracking a smile.

“Are you alright?” Victor asked, wincing. “That looked like it hurt.”

“Yeah, I think so. Goddamn, though. Thank fuckin’ hurt!” Samantha said with a reluctant chuckle as she reached for her makeshift napkin to wipe it up. She paused before doing so, realizing that the entire table’s focus was what cleavage her top was showing off. Samantha wanted to plainly look in Jack’s direction, but the more rational part of her mind, if one could even still call it that, told her to turn her gaze towards Victor when saying her next line, giving him clear fuck-me eyes as she pressed her arms together and poked out her chest. “Wanna’ lick it off of my big titties, handsome?”

Jerry’s eyes went wide at that, and he expected his sister to shout “mom!” in embarrassment, but instead just looked on at the two with a slack-jawed expression and both of her hands under the table. Being that dirty talk was Connie’s primary fetish at the moment, Jerry assumed, at least one of those hands were down the front of her shorts. He wasn’t going to check, the scene playing out in front of him was too interesting to look away from.

Victor normally would’ve tried to play it cool and tell his wife that she should save it for the bedroom, but his thought-process wasn’t necessarily normal anymore. Watching Samantha’s tits bulging out the way they had unlocked something that’d been recently put inside of him, and suddenly he began to imagine what they would look like if they were twice that size, while just as full and firm as they were while she squeezed them with her arms. He didn’t think twice about it and just smiled, leaning over towards her chest giving her exposed, bubbly flesh a lengthy lick, cleaning up the spilled sauce in one go, and then some.

“Oh, yeah. Lick mommy’s tits at the table, you dirty boy, you.” Samantha moaned and teased her husband, giving Jerry the slyest of glances and winks.

Jerry almost came on the spot, any and all of his fears and anxieties about the situation drowned out by the overwhelming amount of lust and arousal building up inside of him and his painfully erect cock.

Victor gave it one more shameless lick for good measure, one of his hands having taken a life of its own as it reached down into the front of his pajama bottoms before leaning back to sit upright in his chair.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but I think I’m starting to like it.” He chuckled, his face turning a bit red from being partially flustered as he idly stroked himself under the table.

“There’s more where that came from, you fuckin’ stud, you.”

“Jeez, get a fuckin’ room…” Connie said with a roll of her eyes, both hands above the table as she tried to push past her mix of discomfort and mild arousal by eating another slice of pizza. “How would you fuckers feel if I was over here getting Jerry to suck on my tits, huh?”

Connie didn’t expect the surprised, curious expressions that her parents began giving their offspring, the gears in their minds turning and twisting with all sorts of perverted ideas that their old selves could never have thought up.

“I dunno’.” Jerry said with a shrug, unable to keep from grinning. “I think I’d rather suck mom’s tits.”

The silence that fell over the kitchen sent a chill of terror up Jerry’s spine.

Everyone was looking at him in disbelief, but Connie was the only one who appeared to be visibly shocked by his statement. If it weren’t for the fact that Victor’s arm was still shimmying next to him, Jerry would’ve blurted something out to try and ease the strange tension filling the air. That, and his mom’s face turning a bright red as she couldn’t help but smile like an idiot at that strange compliment, both of his parents visualizing Jerry’s mouth latched onto Samantha’s big, hard nipple while she squirmed around in taboo pleasure.

“That’s fuckin’ awkward.” Connie scoffed, glancing between her parents’ expressions for some kind, any kind of anger or discomfort that came from his words. “Right?”

“Well…” Victor finally said, his gaze falling on Connie’s perky, but smaller breasts with a newfound interest in them while also wondering what those braless and jiggly mounds would look like when expanded to the size of watermelons. “Your brother does have a point, Connie.” He said, giving her a reluctant shrug and smile. “Your, uh, tits are nice and all, but your mother has a better set on her.”

Connie’s jaw dropped, then shifted uncomfortably when she noticed where her father’s intense gaze was focused.

His perverted brain couldn’t understand why she was actually uncomfortable, so Victor looked at her demeanor as if she were offended, instead of freaked out.

“Not that there’s anything wrong with your tits, sweetie!” Victor said, trying his best to look up into her eyes and not at the slight cleavage of her bust. “I just meant, uh…”

“Shut up, Vic.” Samantha said, a drop of sweat trickling down the side of her freckled face as she tried to pretend not to be as turned on as she actually was. “Your idiot father’s right though, sweetie. Your tits are just fine. These two boys are just classless horndogs.”

“That’s not the goddamn point!” Connie shouted as she crossed her arms over her chest, blown away and more than a little bit freaked out by how everyone was acting. “Am I the only person in this crazy fuckin’ family that still gives a shit about modesty?!”

“That’s a good question.” Jerry said, with a laugh. “Show us your tits, and we’ll decide for ourselves.”

“Fine!” Connie blurted out, then quickly stood up in her chair and lifted her tank-top right up and off of her upper body, causing her perky C-cups to jiggle around in the chilly air, her nipples visibly hardening in just a few seconds. “See?!”

The pizza that Victor was about to bite down on slipped out of his right hand and hit the table face-down, his eyes going wide as the left hand still under the table began to increase its pace at the sight of his daughter’s breasts being exposed.

Samantha gasped and put both of her hands over her mouth, shocked that Connie would be so brazen as to go topless in front of everyone, especially while wearing the mask of confidence and satisfaction that came across the nineteen-year-old’s smug face.

Jerry was mimicking his father to an extent, now rubbing his own rock-solid cock over the fabric of his sweatpants.

Best family dinner ever, he mused to himself.

“Fine sis, I concede.” Jerry said, his eyes, along with everyone else’s, firmly locked onto Connie’s bare tits. “You’re definitely the sane one out of us all.”

Connie grinned in triumph, giving her chest a slight shake of victory as she subconsciously soaked in all the attention she was now getting for showing everyone her boobs. In fact, the whole situation was starting to get her motor running again, having been turned off by all of the creepy incestuos innuendos from before. Part of her felt uncomfortable for being so exposed in front of her family, but having her top-half completely on display for them to gawk at was doing wonders for her self-esteem.

“I told you, you bunch of freaks.” She said, then grabbed the last slice of pizza from the box and began to walk away from the table and towards the kitchen’s exit. “Gawd, I can’t wait to move out of here and get my own fuckin’ place.”

Before, Victor would’ve come back at her with something along the lines of: ‘Yeah? As soon as you get a job and save up, I’ll help you pack your stuff up.’ Instead, he actually found himself slightly disappointed by what she said. If Connie left, then he wouldn’t have her tight, lithe body to sneak peaks at when she wasn’t looking, and there likely wouldn’t be that small chance of somehow seducing her in the future. Well, it’s a good thing she’s as lazy as they come, Victor thought to himself as he watched his daughter’s round but wiggle out of view. He couldn’t imagine her leaving anytime soon, unless there was some old, rich guy who could put up with a rebellious firecracker like her.

“Well that was fuckin’… something.” Samantha said before nervously finishing up her slice, at a complete loss for words.

“That’s one way to put it.” Victor said with a half-smile and a noticeable hunger being carried along with his words. “I wish I knew she liked showing off her chest so much, I’d have asked to see them a long time ago.”

Samantha’s gaze snapped up to her husband, who was still caught in a perverted daydream.

“Just ask her next time, I’m sure she’ll be more than happy to oblige.” Jerry snickered, excited by how visibly turned on his parents were. He wondered how blunt and straight-forward he could be with them now that their minds were permanently in the gutter.

Victor gunted, feeling an orgasm building up as he continued to casually masturbate under the table.

“Hey mom, I think dad’s getting close.” Jerry said, leaning over slightly and not hiding the fact he was staring at her bulging tits in the least. “Are you gonna’ let all that tasty cum go to waste in his pants?”

His parents were taken aback by that, then exchanged glances between one another. For an instant, both of them wanted to say something to cover up the devious thoughts and ideas spinning around in their head, but instead found themselves a bit more than interested in their son’s suggestion. With weak, shameful smiles on each of their faces, they turned back to Jerry and gave respective nods of approval.

“Well, you heard him, Sammy.” Victor said, turning his chair to the side so that he could whip his cock out for them to see. “What’s it gonna’ be?”

He didn’t expect his wife to go for it, being that she had always found that trying to please his fat dick with her mouth was more tiresome than anything, but her following response ignited a fiery passion from deep within him, making him feel as if they were just a young, hot couple in college again.

“I mean…” Samantha’s heart fluttered and Jerry’s eyes bulged out of his head once the man’s giant prick flopped out into the fresh air. While she was already keenly familiar with her husband’s abnormally big dick, their son had apparently missed that “little” detail about him. The thing had to be at least a foot long, and was about as thick as one of Samantha’s delicate wrists. “If you two insist. What’s the fucking harm in an after-dinner blowjob? I am the best cocksucker around, after all.”

Keep in mind, Jerry wasn’t gay, but he felt himself getting excited at the sight of Victor’s large hand pumping away at his mighty cock. It was like a porn-scene playing out right before his eyes, and his parents looked ready for someone to scream: “Action!”

Victor clicked his teeth to get Jerry’s attention, and the young man looked up into his father’s eyes with curiosity.

“Why don’t you call it a night, bud?” He said, to his son’s sudden disappointment. “Your mom and I are borrowing the kitchen for a little while.”

Samantha turned her head and gave him a smiley nod of agreement, then shot him a quick wink before slowly climbing down out of her chair and onto her knees on the floor in front of Victor, not wasting any time in taking over when it came to pleasuring the man’s cock herself.

“Oh, uh, yeah… Sure.” Jerry reluctantly said, standing up in his chair and beginning a slow-moving walk towards the exit. He expected his father to be fine with him staying so that they could turn the next few hours into an incestous gangbang at Samantha’s expense, but that didn’t seem to be the case, sadly.

In the back of Victor’s mind, while he wouldn’t mind seeing his wife in the throes of passion while riding his son’s fat cock, a part of him was uncomfortable with simply being watched by Jerry as Samantha used her mouth to worship every inch of cock that she was able to fit in there. If only he’d considered the idea of a threesome, then his suggestion would’ve been a much, much different one. Samantha, on the other hand, didn’t care if Jerry was there or not, just so long as she could stuff Victor’s manmeat in her already drooling mouth sooner rather than later. If her son happened to ignore his father and yank down her shorts so that he could fuck her aching pussy senseless, then that would’ve just been a bonus, really.

Jerry, still not quite knowing what to do in such a bizarrely sexy situation, left the kitchen as slow as humanly possible, making sure to witness Samantha’s big, braless tits bounce out of her top as it was casually removed. The last thing he saw was her wrapping those juicy melons around Victor’s cock and start licking and sucking its madly twitching head. Fuck, he thought to himself, if only they were just slightly more perverted than they currently were, than maybe things would’ve played out differently.

Oh well, Jerry thought to himself as he wandered into the living room, there was always tomorrow to make such things a reality.

For the rest of the night, he planned on turning his older, sexy sister into an even bigger degenerate than both of his parents had become.

During the walk to Connie’s room, Jerry inspected the dial’s options on the raygun once again.

There were just so many options to choose from. What should he start with? Jerry could turn her into an incestous slut like their mother, but that just seemed too easy to start off with, in his opinion. Maybe give her a passion for anal, and see how long it takes for her to resist before begging him to fuck her in the ass with his big dick. Or, he could totally zap her with a setting that was labeled with the intended spiral pattern from earlier and, from what he guessed, have her do all sorts of depraved activities against her will just for his amusement.

Decisions, decisions…

Still undecided by the time he reached her door, Jerry shrugged and tucked the gun away in his waistband. It’s a good thing that he and his sister could call each other friends at the end of the day, or else he would’ve just opened the door and blasted Connie with a setting selected at random, without any reservation for her wellbeing. Instead of being an asshole, Jerry simply knocked and called out to her.

“Yo! Open up!”

After a few moments, the door to Connie’s room opened up. She stood there before him, wearing only the same tank-top and pair of panties she had on earlier that afternoon, looking him up and down for a brief second. Her cute, round face was just a bit flush, and there was a noticeable bead of sweat trickling down the side of it.

“What’s up?” Connie asked, trying her best not to appear as though she was a hot mess. Jerry knew his sister well enough to what she’d just been doing, which was most likely finger-fucking herself into oblivion, he guessed.

“Not much.” He said with a polite half-smile, doing what he could to try and keep a straight face. “Wanna play Zbox?”

Seeing her as she was in those few moments, Jerry suddenly had an idea. Why rush things? He’d already zapped his sister with the raygun, twice, so why not explore where things go by playing around with her altered state of mind.

After an eye roll, a sigh, and a shrug, Connie said: “Well, it’s not like I don’t have anything better to fuckin’ do, and it’s still pretty goddamn early. What the hell, why not?”

Jerry nodded and walked in as she turned around and lazily wandered over to the small entertainment center against the wall in her room, looking through the disorganized stack of games piled up next to the TV. While she was doing that, he went over and plopped himself down on the floor next to her extra-long twin-sized bed, examining his sister’s room in all of its glory. While most girls their age enjoyed bright, pastel colors and cute things, Connie leaned towards a more grunge aesthetic.

Several posters of crappy rock-bands from the 90’s and some newer ones you hear on the radio every now and then lined the walls of her room; her carpet was deep, dark purple color that blended well the black walls and ceiling above; the large and unkempt quilt on her bed was primarily grey and lined with all sorts of different drawings of skulls; she had quite a few half-melted candles strewn atop her dresser and computer desk, while those and other pieces of small furniture in her room were littered with all kinds of strange, interesting objects that only a weirdo like her would collect.

“I dunno’, none of this shit really looks fun right now.” Connie said with slumped shoulders, then turned to look back at Jerry, who’s eyes were glued to her pert butt. “Got any ideas?”

“Uh.” He said dumbly, his gaze snapping up towards her face. “How about a movie, instead?”

“Sure.” Connie shrugged once again, seemingly unbothered by her brother’s lusty stare. She bent over and pressed the power button on her Zbox, giving Jerry a much better view of her ass than he had before. In that very brief moment, he noticed that the crotch of the panties she wore was visibly soaked. “Got anything in mind?”

“Hm…” Jerry thought about that as Connie picked up her main controller from in front of the TV and began towards her bed. He could just jokingly suggest that she put on some porn for them to watch, but that would probably make his sister suspicious about his intentions for being there in her room. Instead, Jerry went with something a little bit more suited to her newfound desires. “We could watch Teddy again, I guess.”

A movie about a foul-mouthed teddy bear that swore just as much as she did now, one that asked more than half of the female characters in the movie to show him their tits at different points throughout.

Should be fun, Jerry thought with an eager grin.

“Works for me.” His sister said, plopping down on her bed as the TV came to life and the main screen of her console appeared on screen. She went into the “Apps” section and opened up Julu, the streaming service the family used more than any of the others that his dad was paying for monthly.

Before long, the two siblings were casually hanging out and eating from a bag of cheddar-flavored potato chips that Connie had stashed away in her room. For the most part, things were as normal as could be for the first fifteen minutes of the movie. Teddy, who was obviously the movie’s main character, and his human counterpart were introduced, well-written jokes within the dialogue were made, and both Jerry and Connie were giggling like idiots on occasion.

It wasn’t until Teddy asked a girl to show him her tits for the first time before things started to noticeably heat up. Sitting on the edge of the bed with her smooth, slender legs hanging down beside Jerry, Connie didn’t hesitate to lift up her shirt and prove to the busty female in the show that showing off her breasts wasn’t a big deal. Jerry’s attention quickly went away from the movie, just like it did the next few times Teddy made the suggestion to different women.

“I don’t get what the big fuckin’ deal is.” Connie said, flashing the television for the fourth time in ten minutes. “Why doesn’t anyone ever show Teddy their tits?”

Jerry didn’t know how to answer that, at first. Mostly because he was too busy looking up at his petite sister from the floor, amazed by how her usually angelic voice sounded now that she swore so often, and by the perfect little bounce that her cute, perky boobs would make whenever her top rose up above them. Her long, wavy, and bright blonde hair was still a mess from whatever she’d been doing before he arrived, and the redness in her face along with the increased frequency of her breathing told Jerry all of the foul language and mentions of showing breasts were extremely turning her on.

It was time to strike, he thought with a snicker.

“I guess those cunts don’t know what it’s like to just relax and have a good fucking time.” Jerry grumbled. “If more bitches just went without a shirt everywhere they went, the world would be a way better fuckin’ place if you ask me.”

Speaking like that felt unnatural to Jerry, but it wasn’t as tricky as he thought it’d be, in truth.

“Right?!” Connie blurted out, leaning down towards her brother with wide, intrigued eyes and an enthusiastic smile. “Showing off my tits is, like, the best fuckin’ feeling in the whole world!”

After that, instead of just aimlessly flashing her breasts in the direction of the television screen, Connie lifted her tank-top right up over her head and tossed it to the side of the room, now only wearing a pair of plain, cotton panties to cover her body.

Jerry’s heart skipped a beat, his eyes scanning every inch of his sister’s slim, fuckable figure. She’d always been an absent-minded tease before getting zapped with the raygun, but now that was boiling over into being a shameless nudist, in truth. Speaking of which, that gave Jerry an idea.

“I can see that.” He said as she leaned back against the bed and thrust her jiggly chest out for him to gawk at. “You know, that goes the same for a girl’s pussy. I mean, you never see chicks just show off their sexy little cunts for people. Who wouldn’t want to see that shit?”

Connie blinked in surprise, but her younger brother’s logic was just as sound as always. Why don’t girls show off their pussies more? Her’s was damn near perfect, and she always made sure to keep that sensitive mound shaved and ready to go, despite admittedly being a virgin herself.

“Y’know what? That’s a great fuckin’ point.” She said, then tucked two fingers under the elastic band of her panties, lifting up her legs for a moment to go ahead and slide them off in one motion. Once her feet were back down on the floor and her ass was resting comfortably on the bed’s edge, Connie spread her legs wide and let out a shaky sigh of perverted satisfaction, her right knee gently and very shamelessly rubbing up against Jerry’s left shoulder. “Goddamn, you were so right. This is just as good as showing off my titties.”

The fact that Jerry was her brother slowly began to slip away from her thoughts, drifting off into another world as she soaked up all of the attention that his hungry eyes were giving her. Connie’s pussy was on fire, she realized, having been set ablaze by her brother’s forwardness with both his gaze and sexy words. Something about him was different, though, she just couldn’t quite put her fuckin’ finger on it.

Fuck, Connie thought to herself, she’d always had what she believed to be an innocent crush on her brother for the past couple of months, teasing him and his big dick whenever the opportunites arose to not wear any bottoms aside from underwear, but something else was beginning to stir within her twisted mind as the tense silence between the two young adults continued to grow.

Jerry’s hormones were thrown into overdrive at that point. Sure, he was looking at a smooth, shaved, and soaking wet pussy more appealing and beautiful than most he’d ever seen before in porn videos, but the powerful smells and aromas it was emanating caused his erection to become painfully hard as soon as they began filling his nose. This wasn’t just any pussy, it was the first bare, tangible pussy he’d ever been presented before, and to top it all off, it belonged to Connie, his sister and friend.

Connie had been trying to ignore it, to pretend that her teasing him was just having its usual effect, but she couldn’t ignore the large, tempting bulge that was trailing down the leg of his sweatpants. Jerry would normally try to hide it, but now, he was embracing it, teasing her in his own way for the first time since he became an adult, and without even knowing it. She wanted to see it. She wanted him to…

Then, Connie herself came up with an idea, her perverted thought process reaching a bizarre conclusion in order to break the tension.

“C-Can I see your cock?” Connie asked him in a hushed, shaky voice, doing everything in her power to not sound as horny and excited as she visibly appeared to be, smiling from ear to ear all the while. “I mean, it’s only fair, and if you don’t have the fuckin’ balls to, then, well—”

Jerry didn’t need the extra and rather rude encouragement, his right hand already tucking its thumb under the front of his sweatpants’ waistband and ever-so-slowly lowering it.

Connie’s big, blue eyes went wide upon seeing just the thickness of its base, and her mouth opened wider the further along his pants were lowered. Jerry was making an honest-to-God show out of his flash, taking it slow, and being sure to let his sister take in every inch of his lengthy, throbbing cock as it was revealed to her gaze. Once the waistband passed the head and his big dick flopped out and slapped against his shirt-covered abdomen, a quick, sharp, mini-orgasm rocked through Connie’s lithe and trembling figure.

“Holy shit.” She murmured, watching as he grabbed it by the base and began gently wagging it from side to side in the air. “It’s so fuckin’ big...”

Jerry didn’t expect everything to be going so smoothly, or move so quickly. They were only about a third of the way into the now-forgotten-about movie playing in the background, and here Connie was already asking him to flash her. Why hadn’t he been the one to think of that, first? One of her two main kinks was flashing, so it only made sense that if he did it to her, it’d have a positive effect in the end. But, to be fair, he hadn’t considered that she was ready and willing to flash her pussy at him until just moments ago.

“Wanna’ give it a little kiss, bitch?” Jerry said, further testing the waters of how he could turn her on with his words. “Or do I have to climb up there and stuff it between another pair of fucking lips?”

It felt unnatural as hell to talk like that, he thought, but it appeared to be having the desired effect on Connie.

“I—... I don’t—... I mean—” Connie stuttered, her entire body squirming with a wide array of intense feelings and emotions. A very small part of her mind was screaming at her to run, to get out of there, that Jerry was her brother and she shouldn’t be doing this. The rest of her thoughts were drowning that bit out for the most part, though, telling her in a thousand voices that Jerry was hot, sexy, had a prime piece of exposed fuckmeat sticking out between his legs, and that seriously knew how to sweet-talk a girl. “Y-you’re my fuckin’—... I’m your—... We can’t!”

“Shhh.” Jerry hushed, reaching up with the hand not wrapped around his cock to gently place his finger on her soft, kissable lips.

He knew that he had already won, and knew his submissive sister well enough to handle how he should continue from there on. Samantha, his mother, was a completely different scenario, himself being completely unsure on how to go about being dominant towards a woman who had both raised and knew almost everything about him. Connie, on the other hand, was close enough to being his best friend on some days, and he understood how her core thought process worked, even though it’d been corrupted and altered by a piece of futuristic technology.

Rising to his feet beside his sister, Jerry placed a hand on the bed and leaned towards her direction instead of standing up straight. Connie slowly retracted as his handsome, grinning face approached hers, only just a few inches of a gap between them. Eventually she was laying flat on her back with just her lower legs hanging off of the bed, and Jerry’s athletic, broad-shouldered torso was hovering over her own while his rock-solid and intimidating member pressed its lower-length across the slit of Connie’s quivering pussy.

“Shut the fuck up, Connie.” Jerry whispered with a deep, carnal hunger on his breath, no longer smiling, and no longer playing games. “And let me fuck your stupid brains out.”

Connie’s eyes were blinking furiously, her heart was thundering, and her red-faced expression was blank overall. Aside from the urge to lift her chest slightly, the rest of her body’s muscles were either relaxed or mildly trembling with anticipation. Connie knew that this was wrong, but she was too horny to care anymore. Her primal senses and newly deep-rooted perversions were being played like a fiddle, and her stupid brother was doing everything right towards those regards. At that moment, Connie became unsure whether or not she was having a wet dream, or living out a fantasy while it was also being constructed in her mind. Slowly, her hands rose from where they lay on the bed, reaching up to cup his cheeks, then run them down his solid chest and across the light set of abs he sported. They landed on his hips, and Connie looked directly into Jerry’s eyes and gave a weak, nervous nod of approval, giving her own hips a slight shimmy from side to side and letting out a soft moan as she felt the length of his pulsating cock moving against her sensitive cunt.

Both of them were panting, losing themselves in the way their bodies felt against one another’s. Then, Jerry pulled his hips back and used one of his hands to grab at his cock, making sure to angle its big head between the folds of her pussy. With a gentle push, he felt it slip inside, and both of them let out a few quick gasps and moans at the sensations. He pulled away only slightly, his next thrust carrying a noticeable amount of force behind it.

“Oh, oh God, Jerry…” Connie said between her pants, her voice several octaves higher than what he was used to hearing as her hips began to rock from side to side constantly, doing whatever she could to help guide in his impressive, wall-stretching girth. “You’re so fucking big!”

That was music to her brother’s ears, and gave him the last ounce of encouragement he needed to really let go and start fucking his sister for real.

The pace of his thrusts increased, as did the depth his cock pushed into her. Connie’s moans became more frequent and less reserved, eventually becoming loud enough to be heard through their home’s thick walls.

“Fuck me, Jerry! Fuck your sister like the dirty little slut she is!” She screamed, her entire body aching with an intense pleasure she’d never known before. “Keep going! That’s it, r-right fucking there!”

Jerry looked down at Connie with both of his palms now pressing into the bed on each side of her head, watching as her perky tits jiggled back and forth each time his cock pumped into and continued to further stretch her pussy. After a few minutes, he was nearly bottoming out, save a few inches that were still unable to reach and fit inside of her, but he was savoring the sensations he received when his big dick pushed against the back wall of her pussy. Only moments after that, the two of them began to cum, hard.

“Oh fuck!” They cried out together as Jerry’s cock started to spasm and jerk around uncontrollably, blasting her uterus and filling her pussy up to the brim with his seed. Her tight cunt now overflowing with spunk, the mixture of their juices began to spurt and leak out from its opening folds where the bottom base of his mighty meat was still exposed by a half-inch.

Panting, moaning, sighing, and definitely sweaty, the pair of siblings lay next to each other after Jerry had turned over and collapsed onto his back on the bed, neither of them carrying the title of “virgin” any longer.

“Jesus fucking Christ...” Connie mumbled, turning over to hug the side of her younger brother’s impressive body. “That was amazing.”

“Thanks.” Jerry said with a chuckle, feeling around with his feet for the pair of sweatpants that’d slipped off of him. Once they were found, he identified that the raygun was still in them and covered by the fabric. Of course, he didn’t waste any time in gently sliding it under Connie’s bed as stealthily as possible. “I had fun, too.”

“Waay more fun than Zbox.” Connie said, then began giggling profusely at the absurdity of their bizarre situation. “Fuck all that dumb shit, I know how we’re spending our fuckin’ lazy days from now on. Mmf.”

Jerry’s large, slick member twitched at that as it lay there on his stomach, still rock-solid and almost ready to go another round.

“You can say that again.” He chuckled. “This lockdown is going to be much, much more enjoyable than the last one.”

* * *

With a sigh, Victor collapsed onto his back with a satisfied sigh right next to where Samantha was laying on their lavish, California-king-sized bed. She instantly turned over and nuzzled up against her body, pressing her big, naked tits into the side of his torso, and he didn’t hesitate to raise his arm and wrap it around his hot, loving wife. Both of them were covered in sweat and breathing heavily as they laid there and cuddled, having been fucking each other senseless for the past two-and-a-half hours without any break.

“Wow!” Victor said, chuckling. “We haven’t had a fuck like that in, well, ever!”

“You’re telling me.” Samantha agreed with the widest of smiles on her freckled face, then let out a long yawn. “I’ve never been fuckin’ so sore before.”

“Oh! Sorry, baby, did I hurt y—?”

“Shhh.” She shushed, interrupting him as one of her index fingers landed on his lips. Then, Samantha reached that hand down to his oversized but still eflated member and gently gripped it by the base. “You and this fat cock don’t have anything to be fuckin’ sorry for. I’m sorry that I can’t fit it all down my slutty little throat.”

Victor had no idea what had spurred the fiery passion burning that was now in his wife’s heart in the time he was gone for his business trip, but it was making him feel like a different man. He soaked up every word of Samantha’s new and crude way of speaking, and they were almost enough to give his tired cock an ounce of strength to rise again. It’s too bad that three orgasms were his limit in such a short amount of time.

“I love you.” He said.

“Mmm. I love you too, hot stuff.” She moaned back, squeezing his body tightly.

After a little while had passed, an odd thought popped into Victor’s mind as he lay there trying to wind down and sleep. It was an image of Samantha and Connie standing next to each other, smiling happily and wearing their regular ol’ clothes. Only, there were certain features of them that were being dramatically exaggerated by his perverted psyche.

“Hey, honey.” He softly whispered. “Have you, uh… I don’t want to sound like I’m not satisfied with what you got, because I am, but… Have you ever thought about, y’know, breast implants?”

There was nothing but silence there to respond to Victor, and after hearing a gently mumbling moan escape her sweet lips, he figured she had already fallen asleep.

Oh well, Victor thought to himself, he’ll just ask her about it in the morning.