The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everything In One Basket,

by Mudak

Part 5—Back to Work

Sarah really didn’t want to go to work the following morning, but somehow she managed to get a shower in, gazed lustfully at Erik’s sleeping body, and left. A short detour at home for a change of clothes, and she found herself at work, only about five minutes later than normal.

She put the basket down on her desk and mused that she never emptied it the night before, so it was still filled with all of the food she’d put in there at breakfast and lunch from the day before. Since she didn’t have dinner, the only new foodstuff came from a midnight snack that Erik had while Sarah slept: a melted popsicle.

Sarah felt like she was full of energy and that she could take on the world. For the first time in a long time, she actually felt good about herself, and full of energy.

Her friend, Maria, stopped by her desk. Sarah, remembering that she had seen Maria the day before, asked how her appointment went.

“Pretty good, actually. Do you like going to Sabrina?”

“Yeah. I think I do, actually.”

“You look good. How long have you been going to her?”

“Just started the other day.”

“Well, you look great.” Maria glanced down at the basket. “What’s that for?”

“It’s supposed to help me lose weight.”

“Not sure how it is, but it looks like it’s working. Even after only two days.”

“Thanks.”

Maria looked down the hall and saw that the coffee cart had finally opened. “Will you excuse me a minute? I need to get something over there.”

“I’ll join you.”

“Great!”

Maria took stock of the breakfast foods and poured herself a cup of coffee and picked up a glazed donut. After paying for these items, she turned to face Sarah, who was holding the basket.

Sarah decided not to buy anything. Maria unwrapped her donut and started to bring it to her lips, when she suddenly decided to drop the donut in Sarah’s basket. The programming instilled in her at her last appointment worked.

Sarah felt a surge and a tingle in her body. Grinning broadly, she asked Maria, “Do you have anywhere you need to be right now?”

Maria adjusted her skirt and intoned with a wink, “Wherever you need me...”