The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everything In One Basket,

by Mudak

Part 4—Breaking and Entering

Sarah didn’t really know how Sabrina had “fixed” everything from the previous night; she just knew that she had. It excited her to feel this way. Exhilarated, actually. She rummaged in her purse and pulled out the keychain that bore numerous keys, including one for her car and another one for Erik’s apartment.

As she listened to the engine spring to life behind the keys in her hand, she had a naughty thought. Erik wouldn’t be home for a couple of hours still, but she could certainly surprise him. Her fingertips groped casually at the copy of the key he had given her a few short months earlier. The key she had never used, since the only times she had ever been in his apartment, he was either already there, waiting for her, or he let them both in.

She decided to drive to Erik’s place. She fumbled impatiently with the keys as she unlocked the door to the building, and then again at his door. As she closed and locked the door behind her, she wondered what she should do while she waited for him. She went into the kitchen and put the wicker basket on a counter.

Should she fix herself a drink? Something to eat? She saw a bunch of bananas in a bowl by the sink. She took a banana and unpeeled it, moving it from the bowl to her mouth, before ultimately dropping it in the basket. She wasn’t all that hungry anyway.

Walking around the empty apartment, she decided to take a shower and freshen up before Erik got home. She took off her clothes, folded them neatly, and placed them on Erik’s bed. She strode confidently from the bedroom to the shower, pausing to gaze at her own body in the mirror by the bathroom sink. Two appointments in less than 24 hours, and she thought she was already starting to look better.

She smiled as she ran her hands down her sides, pausing on her hips and shaking them sensually. Yes, she was definitely looking forward to surprising Erik when he got home.

She turned on the water as she stepped into the shower. As the warm mist streamed down her hair, down her back, and over her shoulders, she imagined Erik standing right behind her and let out a low hum.

She grabbed a bar of soap and lathered it up in her hands. She replaced the soap and rubbed it over her breasts, teasing, pinching, and massaging her own nipples. She turned around and let the water wash the soap off. It ran between her breasts, down her belly, and over her pussy.

She sighed. Funny, how as she cleaned herself, she found herself thinking more dirty thoughts. Won’t Erik be surprised? She somehow had a better understanding of why Erik loved to play with her body. This was a great body. She ran her hands down her stomach and felt it tremble under her own hands.

Her hands found their way between her legs. The water cascaded down her arms and trickled off of her fingers, droplets clinging gently to her pubic hair. She closed her eyes and began to slide her fingers between her labia, tickling her clit with her thumbs. She felt the warmth and dampness between her legs. Two fingers found their way further up inside, and she arched her back to allow for the sensation to roll over her.

The shower was slippery and she temporarily lost her footing. She giggled and decided, for her own safety, to sit down and let the water roll over her, down her back and between her tits.

The water was feeling a bit harder on her body than when she was standing, so she leaned back further and let the water pound her body, spreading her legs further apart.

After about a half an hour of massaging herself, letting her fingers run over and around her body, and having no shortage of miniature orgasms, she decided she’d spent enough time in the shower. No matter how good all of this felt, she just couldn’t help but think that she’d like to surprise, and take advantage of, Erik.

Yes, by this time, she was both clean and dirty. She turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and dried herself off. She paced around the apartment casually, wearing only the towel, admiring the artwork on the walls, thinking about how this place could certainly use a woman’s touch.

By the time she had found her way back to the bathroom, she took off the towel and draped it gently over the door, in order to let it dry. Erik would love to see her stark naked, waiting for him, wouldn’t he?

She decided to sit down on the couch, watching TV, but keeping one eye on the door. After about a half hour of channel surfing, she heard the sound of keys clattering outside the door. She turned off the TV immediately. Quickly and quietly, she decided to get up and hide behind where the door would open. It was all she could do not to giggle like a schoolgirl.

Erik opened the door, gestured to someone else to enter the apartment and stepped in right behind him. Sarah gasped. Who did he bring home with him? She didn’t have a really good look at the other guy from behind the door, but she was definitely not in any position to change her decision to be here, naked, and at least a little bit horny. The idea behind having someone else there both frightened and intrigued her.

Erik closed the door and Sarah yelled, “Surprise!”

“Sarah! What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you.” She got a better glance at the tall, brown-haired guy who Erik came home with. She figured he was a couple of years younger than Erik, not quite as muscular, but no less attractive. “Who’s your friend?”

“Sarah, I’d like you to meet Jason, my kid brother. He’s on break from college and I told him he could stay with me for a few days. Jason, this is my girlfriend, Sarah.”

Sarah did all she could not to slap her forehead with her hand. She’d forgotten that Erik mentioned something about is brother coming back. Oh, well, she thought. Can’t turn back now. She held out her hand to Jason. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“A pleasure.” Jason was a bit unsure of what was the right thing to say and he found himself trying to divert his eyes from the body of the attractive naked woman he was shaking hands with.

Sarah decided to play to his embarrassment. “If you think shaking my hand is a pleasure, wait ‘til you see what other parts of my body do.”

Jason stood there, speechless. Sarah looked at Erik and said, “He’s a bit shy, isn’t he?”

Erik, not sure of what to say, tried to defend his brother. “Let’s just say that he was caught off-guard.”

Sarah started to pout. “Well, Jason, is there anything I can do to, um, ease your discomfort?”

Erik suddenly felt that he should stop this conversation. “Um, Sarah, why don’t you, um—”

“Why don’t you and your brother take off your clothes and then the three of us do what happens when people are naked?”

Erik’s hypnotic programming caused his stern look to melt quickly into a smile. “I’m game. Jason, what do you think?”

Jason started to stammer. “Gee, Erik. I know that you’ve ... we’ve ... I, um, I don’t ... I’m not sure .. I ... you know...”

Sarah heard all she could of this. She started to unbuckle his pants, paying close attention to the bulge that was clearly indicating what he wanted (and “what he wanted” was now kneeling in front of him, smiling wickedly). “You know, Jason, your mouth is kind of indecisive, but your crotch certainly isn’t!”

Erik admitted that he wasn’t sure how to proceed. “Um, how do we do this?”

Sarah glanced at the two brothers. “I think we begin with both of you getting naked.” She alternately helped each man to remove their shirts and pants, running her hands over their bare, but somewhat hairy, chests and fondling their cocks. “Good. Erik, why don’t you lay down on your back?”

He did so, bending his knees and generally taking a position he took when performing sit-ups.

Sarah stood over her boyfriend, straddling his waist with her legs and gently easing herself over his manhood. This is what she was looking forward to all afternoon.

She started to slide up and down with his cock gently circling the outside of her pussy, not quite penetrating its way inside of her. She enjoyed this teasing and had control over when and how it penetrated further inside of her.

She bit her lip and pointed at Jason. “Nnnnnow, J-jason. Why don’t you stand right here in front of me?” Jason paused, not sure if he should move. This isn’t something he was used to, and it would take a lot to end his unease.

“Please, Jason? Please!” She leaned forward and Erik nearly fell out of her, but she was close enough to pull Jason closer. He didn’t struggle as much as he thought he would.

She grabbed a hold of his prick and started stroking it with her right hand, reaching down with her left hand to guide Erik’s inside of her. She shuddered as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She leaned forward and started to lick the head that pointed directly at her. There was a salty sweetness to it. I can get used to this, she thought.

She alternately stroked Jason’s manhood with both hands and sucked on him, all the while sliding up and down on her boyfriend Erik. They both felt so good, so right, that she quickly lost control. She didn’t even pay any attention to the floorboards that creaked under her.

She looked down at Erik’s eyes and smiled. “Let’s let Jason come first.” Erik closed his eyes and nodded.

She leaned forward and breathlessly asked, “Jason, how are you doing?”

Jason, who was grinning ear-to-ear just let out a sound that was partially a drawn-out version of the word “Good” and partially a low moan.

“You know you can trust me, don’t you, Jas?”

“Yesssssssss.”

“Good. So you can feel free to let yourself go.”

She reached around and pinched his ass with both hands, pushing his hips forward. The tip of his cock rubbed straight along her tongue and they both gasped i pleasure.

“Yes, that’s it, Jason. You taste so good.”

She sucked one more time on him. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts. He arched his back and released his load. Some of the sticky goo landed in her mouth, but the rest landed right below her shoulder blades. She pulled her arms in close and started to rub his seed into her breasts, massaging her nipples and generally loving the warmth that she was trying to spread over her body.

Jason backed away from his brother and his amazing girlfriend and decided to wash up.

With a twinkle in her eye, she bent down and smiled at her boyfriend. “Your brother needs some more confidence. He wasn’t all that bad, though.”

“Maybe we should send him to Sabrina.”

“Not a bad idea, but I don’t know how to get him to want to go.” Sarah kissed Erik passionately on the lips. Erik lifted his hips and brought Sarah gently into the air, her legs swinging loosely a few inches off of the bed, and driving himself a bit deeper inside of her than he previously had.

Sarah let out a short “Oh” that was a combination of the pleasure and unexpectedness of this. She looked straight into his eyes and asked, “Are you ready to cum?”

“Are you?”

“Ready to cum? Absolutely!”

“No. Are you ready for me to?”

When he said the word “me”, he pushed even harder up into her and set off a massive orgasm. She couldn’t control herself and let out a howl of passion that demonstrated the pleasure and love she felt for Erik, clutching his shoulders tightly.

As she calmed down, he took her face in his hands, looked her in the eyes and smiled. “What’s gotten into you?”

“You, baby.”

He decided not to push this point any more. He just let out a deep, satisfied sigh.

Maybe it was the relaxation, maybe it was the way he felt for his girl, maybe it was just time, but he felt the pleasure well up inside of him and did all he could to hold it in. He bit his lip as a low moan escaped. She seized on this and started to writhe madly over him. He squinted his eyes as she quietly kept repeating, “Yes! Oh, yes!” As she slowed down, he found he couldn’t hold himself back any longer and they both shared in the pleasure and ecstasy.

Both of their bodies were drained of all energy, and she slid forward, nuzzling right up by his side. He whispered, “Thank you” as they both closed their eyes for a satisfied, well-earned rest.

Jason glanced back and decided to leave the two of them alone.