The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everything In One Basket,

by Mudak

Part 2—A Walk in the Park

As they had agreed, Sarah and Erik went out to dinner after the appointment. After some discussion, they agreed to go somewhere relatively quick and inexpensive. Once they were seated, both ordered gourmet-style hamburgers and French fries.

The suggestions planted by Sabrina had already started to take hold and every time either one of them tried to eat a fry, they found that they would put it in the basket, rather than in their mouth.

Their waitress noticed this strange behavior, especially considering that they were both clearly anticipating eating the foodstuffs that ultimately landed in the basket by the way they moved their hands and opened their mouths and approached the tables.

“Is everything all right?”

“Yes. Thank you.” Sarah replied.

“No, I mean really. Are you OK?”

“Yes. Really.” Erik felt a little bit annoyed at the insistence of this waitress and didn’t hide it in the way he responded. The waitress took this not-so-subtle hint and walked away.

By the end of the dinner, the basket was practically overflowing and they were both feeling a little bit lightheaded.

After a short discussion, they agreed to take a walk in a park nearby before they called it a night. The sun was setting and the sky was a vibrant red-and-orange mixture. The park was becoming less and less crowded as they walked along one of the paths that criss-crossed the area. The fresh air was taking away some of their lightheadedness.

As they approached a trash can, Sarah looked down at the basket and noticed how full it was. “We should probably empty this.”

Erik agreed and they carefully unloaded the contents of the basket into the trash can: several French fries and two pretzel rods. Every piece of food that landed in the trash can reminded Sarah more and more of the tingles that she got as they put them into the basket in the first place. They reminded her of the tingles she got when she was with Erik. By the time the basket was empty, she found herself a bit short of breath.

Sarah eyeballed her boyfriend from head to toe with a very pronounced sense of lust. He felt a similar sense of lust as he gazed at her. There was a prolonged silence that he broke when he said, “How about we get, um, a different kind of exercise?”

She smiled. This is what she was hoping he’d say. “Tell me where you want to go, baby.”

He took her hand and they hastily departed from the trail they had been on. After a few minutes (although to Sarah, it felt like an eternity) he found a clearing in a set of trees that seemed somewhat isolated. She smiled. “This looks like a safe place,” he remarked.

At that point, something strange happened. They thought they were in a wooded area, but in fact, they were overlooking a beautiful waterfall. They gazed out over the water and Sarah sighed. “It’s beautiful! Please, Erik. Take me!”

Erik stepped up behind Sarah and started running his fingers through her long light-brown hair. She let out a sigh as his fingers gently massaged her head. He lifted her hair around one shoulder and gave her a gentle kiss on the back of her neck, right at her hairline.

She shuddered as the chill went straight down her spine. He placed his hands on her shoulders and started to give her a gentle backrub. She leaned back towards him and smiled as she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the ground beneath them.

He lowered her bra strap down past her shoulders and continued kissing her. She trembled slightly as she turned around to face him. She eagerly unbuttoned his shirt. She gave him a winking nod as she remarked, “That’s the idea, baby.”

She lowered her other bra strap as he reached around her to unclasp the bra. She brought her arms out but close by her sides as she controlled its fall away from her.

He backed off for a moment to admire her well-rounded breasts and stiff nipples. “Do you see anything you like, stud?”

He laughingly responded, “Oh yeah.”

“Sometimes, if there’s something you want, you just need to take it.”

He blinked a few times and stepped forward, massaging each of her tits in one of his hands. He circled her nipples closely, and then, gradually, further out with two fingers from each hand.

The pleasure of being fondled—here, outside for any passersby to see—made her tremble slightly. She took a deep breath and reached forward to unbuckle his belt. With one smooth, fluid motion, she pulled his belt off of him and threw it to the ground. She thought it would be a good idea to keep it close in case she wanted to use it later.

She unclasped his pants and placed her hands inside of his waistband, pulling his pants and underwear down around his ankles. She giggled as she saw his red boxer shorts sitting inside of his pants as he stepped out of what was left of his clothes.

He knelt down before her and reached up her long, flowing skirt. She slapped his hand gently and playfully asked “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Um ... removing your panties?”

“Don’t you think you should take off my skirt first?”

“Er, I guess so.”

She guided his hand out from under her skirt to the drawstring that tightened it around her waist. He untied it and it slipped down over her hips, revealing the top of her panties to him.

He tugged at the bottom of her skirt and pulled it off of her hips and it gently floated down to her feet.

She placed her thumbs inside of her panties on either side and folded it over in front of her body, revealing the top of her neatly trimmed mound to him. He knelt down before her and began to kiss the recently-revealed portion of her body.

He took her slightly exposed clit gently in his teeth and began to suck on it. At the same time, he began to gently finger her through her underwear. She let out a low moan. As he rubbed her through what little clothing she was still wearing, he could feel the fabric picking up some moisture. He stopped for a moment and noted that her panties were becoming translucent. By now, he was even more turned on than he was before.

She looked down and smiled. It was time to take off the last of her clothes, so she took his hands in hers and together, they slid her underwear and stockings down to her ankles together.

She grabbed him by the back of the head and forced his face into her crotch.He continued to suck on her clit, licking her on both the outside and inside of her labia when he had the opportunity.

She started to pant and let go of the back of his head. He reached around her and pinched her ass as he dove in deeper. Her panting sped up and became somewhat noisier. “Oooooooh. I didn’t ... Oh ... Please, Erik. Oh ... Oh, yes! That’s it. OOOOOOOOOH!”

She clenched her pussy in on his tongue as this wave of pleasure shot through her. She had to admit, she didn’t think she’d ever felt a full-on orgasm just from some guy’s tongue. It was hard enough to cum when she was alone, but with someone else? Never.

Her knees buckled and he helped her fall gently backwards and under him. Although he may have paused for a moment as they both got comfortable again, he was still licking, nibbling, teasing and tugging, massaging and rubbing. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and looked down towards his head.

She whispered, “That’s good, Erik. Why not come a little closer to me?”

He looked up at her smiling face and crawled slowly up and over her body, gently kissing her as he climbed higher and higher. He spent what felt like a beautiful eternity over her navel, and then each of her breasts. She bit her lip as she wondered how much more pleasure she could take.

Soon, his head was directly above hers and she could reach his cock, even if she wanted to focus on his sweat-soaked face above her. He leaned forward and started to nibble on her earlobe. She started to giggle at this feeling. She couldn’t remember the last time someone had done that!

In the meantime, his staff was finding out how aroused she was, as he intentionally teased her clit and labia with his tip. “Oh, you’re a tease,” she chided as he slipped in and out of her, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

“Is there something wrong?”

“No. I just might have to take matters into my own hands soon.”

“Oh really?”

She grabbed his dick and forced it inside of her. “Yeah. Oh—oh! Really! Oh, Erik!”

“Oh, Sarah!”

He was by now pumping rhythmically at her. She reached around his back and dug her nails into his shoulders, wrapping her legs around his hips. After one particularly forceful push, she tried to lift herself off of the ground by pushing back at him. She rolled her eyes in back of her head as another wave of pleasure, more intense than any she’d felt thus far tonight, overpowered her and her arms and legs fell limply by her sides on the ground.

Her breathing was in perfect time with the motion of his hips and she wouldn’t have it any other way. By now, she was pleading, “Please! I want you to cum inside of me!”

He paused for a minute and looked her straight in the eyes. He could see the love, the lust, and the happiness in her eyes. “Let me know when you’re about to cum and we’ll see if we can do it at the same time.” He felt something well up in his loins but bit his lip and tried to force it back in, with some success.

“Ahh!” He exclaimed. He had almost finished, but was able to hold most of it in and kept grinding his hips into hers. “I’ve got to learn more about tantra.”

“We can learn it together. Oh! Here it comes! I’m .. I’m .. coming!”

“Me too!”

They both yelled out in ecstasy as their respective juices merged, creating a sense of pleasure so intense, they both collapsed into each other’s arms.

After they had both calmed down, they could hear faint sounds of applause. Apparently, a small crowd of people had been watching them in what they thought was a isolated clearing in this park. One guy yelled out “Bravo! What do you do for a encore?”

They both sat up with a shot, trying to cover themselves as best as they could with their hands. They had both forgotten that they weren’t by the river and the waterfall. Was it the hypnosis that made them feel they were somewhere else? Neither one of them was sure.

Sarah, collecting her clothes while trying not to draw any more attention to herself than had already been done, felt her entire body turn bright red. It took all of her courage to say to everyone, “Okay, folks. Show’s over. Go about your business.”

She heard one couple bickering as they walked away. The guy’s voice said something to the effect of “Why can’t we try something like that,” and the girl responded, “She’s got a much better body than I do. I’d be too ashamed to do that.”

Ashamed. She did feel ashamed now that she knew that other people were watching. But it did feel good while it lasted. But it was just wrong. Maybe the hypnotist did something wrong. She’d have to bump up the appointment to sometime sooner. She’d call for a new appointment first thing i the morning. Her sleep was less-than-peaceful that night.