The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everything In One Basket,

I welcome comments and criticism. My e-mail address is .

This story was written as from a contest from July, 2007, for the website hypnoticdreams.com

Part 1—The Appointment

Sarah looked at the business card nervously, turning it over and over again, flipping it back and forth between her hands.

Her mind was definitely racing. Making this call really shouldn’t be so hard, should it? She trusted Maria enough. If it worked for Maria, why shouldn’t she at least pick up the phone and try? What’s the worst that could happen?

She found herself answering hew own questions. Hypnosis is scary. You’re giving up all of this control. And was she really comfortable talking this with a complete stranger? And for what? Well, Maria does look great now. She’s lost weight, and definitely seems more confident. All right. And Erik did say that he’d go with her. Okay. I can do this.....

She took a deep breath, picked up the phone, and dialed the number on the card.

After a couple of rings, a pleasant-sounding woman answered the phone. “Sabrina’s Hypnotherapy. How may I help you?”

“Um, hi. My name is Sarah. Sarah Devlin. I was, um, I, well, a friend of mine recommended calling you to, um,—”

“You sound nervous, Sarah. Relax. Take a deep breath.”

Sarah paused and she inhaled deeply. As she exhaled, the voice on the other end asked, “Does that feel better?”

“A little.”

“Good. Would you like to make an appointment?”

“Actually, could I make a joint appointment, for me and my boyfriend?” Sarah kind of blurted this out.

“Sure. What would you like to do?”

“Well, my boyfriend and I have both gained some weight and we could use some help losing it.”

“Sure! Not a problem. Would you like a day or an evening appointment?”

“Evening, if possible.”

“How about tomorrow night at 5:30?”

“That should work.”

“Great. What did you say your boyfriend’s name was?”

“Erik.”

“We’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Great! Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

The following night, Erik picked up Sarah at her apartment, and they drove together to Sabrina’s office. It was one of many offices in a large medical complex not far away. During the drive, Erik looked over at Sarah and asked if she wanted to go out to dinner after the appointment.

She wanted to say something about how going out to dinner was one of the reasons why they had both been gaining weight, but it was hard to say no to an offer of a good meal.

They stepped into the office and looked around. It was tastefully decorated, much like any other doctor’s office. They stepped up to the window and signed in for their appointment. A smiling young woman asked them to take a seat and fill out a few forms.

The forms asked questions ranging from age to past experience involving hypnotism and meditation, to level of education and current occupation. Probably the most important question was, “What do you expect to accomplish by your visit here today?”

Sarah looked at Erik, pointed at this question, and said, “I guess we should say something about appetite suppression and more exercise, huh?”

“Yeah. That sounds about right.”

Erik wrote down appetite suppression and more exercise, just as they agreed. Then he glanced up at Sarah and saw that she wasn’t watching what he was doing. He quickly scribbled a third reason: their sex life had become boring and monotonous. He would like a little bit more adventure as well.

He flipped his form over to see if there was anything else to fill out on the back (there wasn’t), and sat there watching as Sarah reread all of her answers. She finally looked up at him and smiled nervously.

“Do you want me to bring our forms up to the receptionist?” he offered.

“Sure.”

He took the forms to the window, and the girl behind the window thanked him. “Sabrina will be with you shortly.”

He sat back down next to her and took her hand. Her hands were cool with sweat. He tried to lighten the mood by pointing out some of the artwork on the walls. There was a pink spiral above the receptionist’s window, along with pictures of pocket watches, a grandfather clock, a torch, and a metronome scattered around the room.

“I wonder which they’ll use on us,” she mused.

“Hopefully not the torch.”

She laughed.

After a short silence, a door in the back of the waiting room opened and a tall woman, dressed in a long, flowing gown, stood in the doorway. “Erik and Sarah?”

Sarah quickly responded, “That’s us!”

“I’m Sabrina. Thank you both for coming tonight. Please follow me.”

Erik gave a “ladies first” gesture and held the door open for Sarah. As she walked by, he caught her eye and saw that she looked somewhat frightened as to what might happen next. He took her hand and they walked cautiously, at a slight distance, behind Sabrina.

Sarah whispered to Erik. “She’s not quite what I expected. I mean, she’s, like, our age.”

“Just take it in stride.”

Sabrina led them to a large room, with a sofa and a desk. The room was warm and dimly lit, but the colors in the room—as best as Sarah and Erik could tell—were soothing and inviting. Gesturing, she said, “Please. Take a seat on the couch. Make yourselves comfortable.” As they sat down, Sabrina continued. “If you’d like to kick your shoes off, please feel free to do so.” Neither Sarah nor Erik took their shoes off.

Sabrina sat down behind the desk and read over the notes she had been given. “So you two want to lose weight, huh?”

Both nodded.

“You two don’t seem that overweight to begin with.”

“That’s what everyone says, but we have gained some weight,” responded Sarah.

Erik chimed in. “Yeah. In high school, I was a wrestler and she was a cheerleader. We’d like to go back to those weights, but we can’t seem to do it.”

“Are you still exercising?”

“Not as much as we’d like,” said Erik.

“So I take it you want to suppress your appetites and exercise more. You’d like a bit more willpower, right?”

“Yes,” they both said in unison.

“Very well.” Sabrina put the papers down on the desk. “Let’s begin, shall we?”

Sarah let out a deep sigh, a bit nervous about what was about to happen.

“To begin with, both of you, please close your eyes and relax. Take a deep breath.”

They both did so.

“I want you both just to listen to the sound of my voice. Now inhale. Good. And exhale. Very good. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.”

Both Erik and Sarah were now breathing in a slow, orderly manner.

“I want you to keep breathing just like that. But every time you inhale, I want you to say the word ‘sleep’ to yourself. That’s right. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale.”

Sarah was clearly mouthing the word “sleep” as she took her breaths. Erik was breathing in perfect unison with Sarah. Sabrina smiled. She saw what Erik had written and would see what she could do to improve their sex life as well. After all, she was going to be tinkering around in their brains, and the brain is the biggest sex organ after all, isn’t it?

“Keep breathing. That’s good. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. You can feel all of your concerns melting away. Clear your mind out and relax. Let the breathing become you. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. There is nothing here but the three of us. Just focus on the sound of my voice. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale.”

There was still a lot of tension around Erik’s face, but Sarah seemed very relaxed.

“Okay. I want you to imagine that you are riding along in a sports car. A convertible. It’s a beautiful spring day and you wanted to go for a ride. The top is down.”

Sarah stretched her arms out in front of her as though her hands were on a steering wheel. Erik leaned his head back and smiled.

“You’re driving along a winding road. One that runs roughly alongside of a river.”

Sarah started moving her hands as though driving on the kind of road Sabrina just described.

“Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. The air is so fresh. Everything around you is beautiful. It’s a great day to be alive and driving! Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale.”

Erik slowly raised his hands as though he were driving, too. Sabrina smiled.

“Let’s drive for a little bit longer. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale.” Erik was now “steering” his car around some sharp turns, just as Sarah was.

“Okay. Up ahead up there is a place where you can stop and get out of the car. You can look out, over the river, and see a waterfall. Do you see it?”

They both slowly intoned, “Yes.”

“Good. We should be there soon. We’re almost there. Slow down a little bit. Okay. Your exit is right here. Turn off to the right. Very good. Now stop the car. Good. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Now get out of the car. ”

They both extended their left hands out and opened an imaginary car door. Sarah turned so that both of her legs were to her left and pulled herself out of the “car.” Erik slid his left leg out the sideways from his position and stood up and out of his “car.”

“Both of you, please wait here for a minute. I want you to admire the beauty of this place. It’s a very comfortable place. A very inviting place. You have no fears here. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. If anything happens to you while you are in this trance, that makes you uncomfortable, just say the words ‘safe place’ and you will immediately find yourselves back here. If you understand what I have told you, say, ‘Yes.’”

Erik and Sarah weakly and simultaneously said, “Yes.”

“Very good. I see here that you both wish to lose weight.”

They both nodded their heads ‘yes.’

“And you want to get some exercise.”

They nodded again.

“Sarah, how long have you and Erik been dating?”

“About two years now.”

“Are you living together?”

“No.”

“Do you ever have sex?”

Sarah paused for a moment. She wasn’t sure if she should answer this question.

“It’s all right, Sarah. You can trust me. You can tell me anything.”

“I can trust you.”

“Now, Sarah. Do you and Erik ever have sex?”

“Sometimes.”

“Do you enjoy it?”

“It’s all right, I guess.”

“What do you mean, you guess?”

“It would be nice if he went down on me once in a while.”

“Yes, it would. Wouldn’t it? Inhale—sleep. Exhale. Inhale—sleep. Exhale. I think I have just the thing for all of your problems. Please wait here a moment.”

Sabrina went into another room and returned a short while later with a wicker basket.

“Sarah, I want you to take this basket.”

Sarah stepped forward and took the basket from Sabrina’s hands.

“Very good, Sarah. This basket has two simple rules. First, whenever you or Erik feel the need to have something fattening, instead of eating it, you will place the food in this basket. Second, at the end of the day, you and Erik will empty the basket into the trash. Sarah, do you understand these rules?”

“Yes.”

“Erik, do you understand these rules?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. One more thing about this basket. The very act of putting something into the basket, is a very sensual thing. Almost erotic. Taking something out of the basket is even more sensual. The more food you put into the basket, the more aroused you will become. The very act of putting food into this basket can almost qualify as foreplay. Emptying the basket is definitely foreplay. Do you understand?”

Sarah and Erik both intoned, “Yes.”

“One more thing, Sarah. You will not be afraid to express your needs to Erik.”

“I will not be afraid to express my needs.”

“Erik, you will be receptive to Sarah’s needs.”

“I will be receptive.”

“Erik, you will oblige Sarah’s desires.”

“I will oblige.”

“Sarah, you will not be afraid to be sexually aggressive.”

“I will not be afraid to be sexually aggressive.”

“Erik, the more aggressive Sarah is, the more submissive you will be.”

“The more aggressive Sarah is, the more submissive I will be.”

Sabrina let out a short chuckle. “Very good, both of you. Very good.”

Sabrina paced around the room twice, looking both Sarah and Erik over as they stood, expressionless, waiting for more information.

“All right, you two. I want you to go back into your cars here at this safe point.”

They both moved as though they were going back into a car, and sat down on the sofa where they had started the session. Sarah put the basket down on the floor next to her.

“I want you to start driving back to this office. I am going to count backwards from ten. When I reach 1, you will find yourselves back in this office, fully awake, and refreshed. Do you understand?”

Erik was slightly ahead of Sarah as he said, “Yes.”

“Very good. Okay. Ten. You are driving back down that winding road. Nine. Everything is beautiful outside. Eight. You had a very successful session today. Seven. This is a good start to helping with your problems. Six. You are very relaxed. Five. This session was very productive. Four. We will explore your progress next week. Three. You are outside this office. Two. You are out of your cars and back here on this couch. One. Wake up.”

Sarah and Erik looked around. They vaguely knew that they had been put into a hypnotic trance, but they really didn’t know the details of what they had done, said, or been told. Erik looked at Sarah and then at Sabrina before speaking. “Did you really hypotize us?”

“Yes.”

“But, um, you didn’t wave a watch or anything in front of us.”

“That’s a common misconception. You don’t really need a watch. All you need is something to focus on. With you two, I had you focussing on your breathing.”

Sarah looked surprised. “Really?”

“Yes, really. Do you see that basket down by your feet?” Sarah looked down and scratched her head. Before she could speak, Sabrina continued, “That basket will help you both lose weight.”

Erik scowled. “How will it do that?”

“Well, let’s put it to a test, shall we?”

Erik was about to say something when Sarah said, “Good idea!”

Sabrina stepped around to the back of her desk and opened a drawer. “I like to chew on these while I’m on break. Would you like a pretzel rod?”

They looked at each other and then back at Sabrina. Sarah said, “I guess.”

“Very well.” Sabrina came around the desk and offered the bag of salty snacks to both of them. Sarah reached in and pulled out one rod, and Erik did the same.

Both Sarah and Erik sat there, staring at the food, not sure if they really should have taken it. “Go ahead. Enjoy!”

Sarah opened her mouth and brought the pretzel to her lips. Her hand changed course, and she gently dropped it into the basket. She gave out a slightly excited gasp when she realized that she did that without thinking about it. She actually felt a slight tingle that she figured was from the unexpected hand movement.

Erik watched her do this and smiled. He, too, tried to eat the pretzel rod and instead found himself placing it in the basket. “Wow!” He had a somewhat crooked grin on his face as he realized what had happened while they were entranced.

“The basket is my gift to you. We’ll need a few more sessions, mind you, but I think this was a great first session. Please make an appointment for next week with the receptionist. When you come back, don’t forget to bring your basket.”

“Thank you, Sabrina.” Sarah smiled.

“You’re very welcome. Have a good night.”

“You, too.”