The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is greatly inspired by my real-life enchantress, Isis. You can visit Her on Her website www.isistheenchantress.com and have a wonderful, pleasurable experience, or visit her blog (isis-the-enchantress.blogspot.com) to find more enchantment and inspiring insight. As far as this story goes, it is meant for adults who love to indulge in the wonders of sensual hypnosis. Many thanks to Isis for being such a muse for my imagination. And many thanks to Isis for the awe-inspiring video that a part of my story is based on. Comments are welcome (). Please enjoy!

Encounter with Isis—Medieval Dreams(1)

Isis checked her email non-chalantly, not expecting to find anything really interesting. A few messages from fans and newcomers aside, nothing really stuck out as an interesting read with the exception of an article from one of her most inquisitive fans. It was something about Morgan Le Fay and the mythos, surrounding her. Isis had a slight interest in things medieval; while legends and such weren’t usually interesting, this article went over mostly the mythology of Morgan being a sorceress, one powerful enough to rival the likes of Merlin; very interesting considering that magician’s reputation. It wasn’t totally surprising why the inquisitive fan would send her this article.

Reginald, when he first called her, seemed more infatuated with how “magical” she seemed to her. Everything about Isis screamed a quiet yet very powerful sorceress, who could influence almost too easily. When Isis asked what he thought about her description (caring about the well-being of her subjects since others he’s interacted with did not, and calling herself a hypnotist with heart), his thoughts on it boiled down to “what a bonus!” Isis was concerned at first that his fixation on things magical left caring for himself to be an afterthought, but he did thoroughly comment on how he did care what happened to him. He might be with one of those women he met before that didn’t seem so safe, if that wasn’t the case. Isis enjoyed the reading Reginald’s perspective, and even decided to make a blog article about his work. The article was interesting, yes, but she honestly didn’t have much stake in it.

Yet.

It was later in the day when she received a call from Reginald.

“Hello?”

“A very good evening to You Enchantress.”

“A wonderful evening to you as well Reggie.”

“Did you get my article?”

“Yes I did, fascinating read.”

“I thought so too.”

“I almost forgot about how much you liked the medieval era.”

“I hope not, we talked about it recently.”

“True, another reason why I was able to know who sent it to me, despite no name appearing. I didn’t recognize the email at first.”

“Ahh, sorry. Was banking on you knowing exactly who it was given the subject matter. In retrospect, I guess I wouldn’t be the only one to see you in that light.”

“Quite an interesting light at that.”

“I’d think the sorceress light would fit you very well, give you an amazing glow maybe.”

“Cute.”

“Heh.”

“From some parts of the article, I can sort of see similarities with her, but just some. You see more than a few I presume.”

“I do. With women like Morgan Le Fay, I just get a sense of a quiet woman who spoke softly but left everyone around her under her spell figuratively or literally.”

“That I can understand. By today’s standards, if she did have any magic to her, it could’ve merely been mental trickery, knowing how to hypnotize in a time where the concept could be considered witchcraft or something heretic-like. While that part is intriguing, I’m not totally keen on some of the wicked things I’ve heard about her.”

“The ‘being a hypnotist ahead of her time’ concept is very interesting for me too. With Morgan being wicked or antagonistic, that depends on who’s version you believe more. But I guess you know that that kind of wickedness is appealing to me to.”

“Yes, you have mentioned how you wish I could be like that.”

“Still do if you ever change your mind.”

“For a woman like Morgan in her time, I imagine it was wicked enough just having whatever magic or influence she possessed. One false move, or maybe just one person had to accuse her of something like black magic to bring her trouble.”

“Too bad Merlin could’ve gotten away with it because of being on good terms with Arthur.”

“Being a half-brother to Arthur wouldn’t suggest ‘bad terms’ to me. And I’d have to wonder if being a woman in that era and using magic wasn’t it’s own crime.”

“Such a shame the men of the past weren’t as open to a female holding her own power, or using it for mutual pleasure. I wonder how it would be if men were as enlightened as they are today.”

“While I certainly can’t speak for all men today, I wonder as well.”

“And while we’re on the subject, seems I’ve missed a few more of the knight pics with You dressing medieval style.”

“I was wondering why you spoke so highly of one of them but never commented on the others. Makes sense now though; I should’ve asked you about it to make sure you didn’t miss them.”

“Interesting how I miss several blog entries with you dressed in your best ensemble yet. Would’ve been like missing the lottery if I didn’t find any of them.”

“I’m glad as well that you’ve found them. Maybe after our call you can see what you’ve been missing.”

“Already did that earlier, just need to comment afterwards. It was like a glimpse at heaven seen them by the way.”

“Most appreciated my good boy.”

“Did I tell you about the dream that first pic inspired?”

“No, you haven’t told me that one.”

“Do you mind hearing it?”

“Not at all; but can you do something for me first?”

“Sure, anything for You Isis.”

“Gaze at the crystal then my good boy.”

Reginald immediately noticed the change in her voice, the internal change in himself. All his senses started to run like molasses; Isis’ voice entered that sexy and smoother-than-smooth quality that aroused and relaxed him altogether. Though this wasn’t as deep as the last time. It’d been maybe a month since he had a call with Isis, even longer with some of her recordings. It wasn’t his intention to be away that long and let this wonderful trigger effect fade, but he could still appreciate how no hypnotist before Isis held that much power over him.

Isis noticed from her end Reginald’s response wasn’t as strong as last time. It’d been a month, but his relaxed moan that wordlessly expressed his need for more was quieter, and took longer to come.

“Just gaze at the crystal my good boy. Gaze and stare naturally. Can you see my crystal hanging clearly there?”

“I...I don’t...”

“I see, maybe I can help you with your clarity.”

Isis nor Reginald said anything for a few minutes as he sat still dancing on the thin line between states of awake and dreaming. He could’ve easily sunk into trance on his own or awakened due to external noises. The former became true as Isis began whispering deeply into his ear through the phone.

“Shhhhhhh. You are calm, you are quiet. You are right in front of me as I hold one hand to your shoulder and the other dangles the crystal before your eyes. It does exist, yet you have to be calm and quiet to even begin to see it. The more calm and soundless relaxation fills you, the more the crystal becomes visible. Right now though, though you cannot see the shiny surfaces, the surrounding light flashes in your eyes as if from nowhere. But you know exactly where. The invisible crystal hands from the chain, and becomes even more visible with each deep breath, with each submissive sigh. You see no need to fight this feeling. All you feel now is curiosity; you see the effect and trust my words that the crystal exists. You’ve even gazed deeply at the crystal once before, seeing it in all its’ intricate glory. You wish to see it again, don’t you?”

“Y..ye.y...yes Isis.”

“My good boy. You know I love hearing that. And you know obeying me makes it that much easier to find the right clarity to see the crystal. You’re so close to it, so very close. Even if you don’t or can’t feel how close, you still trust my words, and trust how deep I can take you. Believe me when I tell you only one thing is left to do to see it clearly. If you wish, I can grant you one hint. One thing you barely notice, but is right in front of you. Would you like this hint?”

“Yes..Isis.”

The Enchantress hardly thought he’d refuse the hint, but most any excuse to hear ‘yes Isis’ was a good one.

“See it with your mind.”

If Isis was physically there with him, she’d notice how Reginald’s eyes took on a peculiar glaze before his eyes naturally shut. In his mind, in that deeper glaze his eyes saw the crystal, and closing his eyes left his imagination to create the crystal, the surroundings, the light, and give it all sharp clarity.

There was a brief period, it felt brief but Reginald couldn’t tell nor care about the time, where Isis simply asked him questions, coaxed deep feelings out of him, and gave him suggestions of alterations. What was altered, he couldn’t tell until his mind’s eye was opened again.

Reginald could see the teardrop-shaped crystal, and even the elegant hand that held it’s chain. Seeing the gold fabric that covered the length of her arm, he could confirm the velvet feeling on the back of his neck was her gown. As a knight Reginald had to admit that being continuously hard-pressed with patrolling and fighting bandits in the region left him easily susceptible to any soft caresses like Isis’. Though he could claim it was just the dress, there was more to her. It would be difficult to find a fairer maiden in their kingdom than Isis. She had such a way with people that left everyone amazingly happy, relaxed, and yearning for more interaction with her. Something was wrong though. He couldn’t for the life of him figure out what it was. As a knight that was an unacceptable trait; sharp minds were just as important as keen senses and physical abilities in the field. His mind just felt very at peace, and he wasn’t willing to leave the comfortable space just yet. Especially not when Isis was speaking. Isis had a heavenly voice to begin with, but when she lowered it and spoke seductively as if to a lover he gave her more of his control than he could comprehend.

“See. Tis not so terrible, is it?”

“Hmmm?”

The knight slowly awoke to her words. He blinked more than he needed to, just to make sure what he was feeling and seeing was real. His senses remaind slightly blurry. He turned to see Isis placing the chain back around her neck and the crystal so close to her cleavage.

“What is...terrible?”

“Magic. The simplest things I’ve shown you with my crystal. Not as sinister as a knight once thought it might be, is it?”

Magic. That one word brought their previous conversation to light. Magical practitioners suffered greatly within their territory. It was strictly forbidden, as Reginald’s lords feared being overtaken by those wielding unnatural powers. In a remote part of the castle, where currently stood, he’d caught the maiden speaking softly, using sorcery of some sort. It looked as if she was using it on herself, she looked so dreamy before his moving toward her interrupted her trance. Neither could deny what he’d witnessed, and as much as he respected and liked Isis, he was bound by honor and had to report her. He should’ve been immediately on his way to telling authorities, but her suggestion to convince him of the false notions of magic being spread seemed irrationally worth listening to. He literally couldn’t help it. Now it seemed magic was upon him.

“This is...it’s....it’s...wrong.”

Isis was surprised his blurred him could still come to that conclusion. Though he was a knight, she didn’t think it would take much to leave him “agreeable.” The sorceress was prepared however to go further.

“Is this wrong my dear Reginald? Is this really wrong, even though it feels so right?”

Before he could speak a word of objection, she raised a finger to her lips, and his voice was no longer there. The sensation didn’t hurt at all, but left him so surprised. As he was about to dash for the exit, Isis raised her palm to signal him to halt. He obeyed. As she walked up to him, part of him feared for his safety, the other part remained in listless fascination with the new-found magician. His fate was hers, all he could do was wait for her direction.

“I see you need more details on the make-up of magic. It is nowhere as sinister as rumors have made them to be. Magic is simply a tool where the danger is measured by it’s user. Of course there have been uncouth and generally bad people who use it, but not everyone. And my brand of magic is unique in itself. It consists of only two ingredients: your mind and my mind. As rudimentary as it sounds, as you can see now, there are limitless possibilities the mind has to offer. You found me today allowing myself the pleasure of temporary mindlessness, allow me to offer you some. It is a wonderful gift I assure you.”

Isis’ hand rose upwards and Reginald slowly noticed that his body obligingly followed suit. Above the ground, with only her will holding her up, he marveled at her power. He saw her soft smile and what resembled a twinkle in her eye.

“In this state my knight, I can only promise you two things: that no harm will come to you, and that you will experience pleasure through my magic.”

Saying that, she lowered only her palm to face downward, and Reginald found himself staring down at the stone floor, amazed at how light he felt. As if reading his mind, Isis spoke.

“You feel very little weight, I can tell. Like a feather in the air, you can hang endlessly in the sky, with nothing to weigh you down. No cares, concerns, problems. Duties of the day are set aside; you are allowed to float now, and experience magic in it’s truest form.”

Isis’ hand was the directional model Reginald followed, and his body slowly and surely wherever she wanted. He was thankful that he wasn’t wearing his armor; her suggestions of weightlessness may have been impeded by the heavy encasing he knew kept him grounded. As his eyes stared blissfully at nothing and she continued on, the sorceress noted how much he was enjoying her magical levitating. It looked so funny to her, how his hands remained at his sides, and how his excitement was coming alive all its’ own.

“I’m so pleased to see how good you feel. I told you you would Reginald. But tell me, how does this feel?”

Isis snapped her fingers, and a jolt of pleasure shot through his belly and waist, aimed specifically at the site of his arousal.

“More?” she asked him, but didn’t wait for an answer.

The second snap felt stronger, and the effect lasted longer.

Isis’ didn’t quit as her fingers kept snapping, again and again and again and again. He almost floated higher the more pleasure he felt. She mused at if he was more conscious of his predicament, he would keep his silence just for the chance to be exposed to such “wicked” measures.

Snap

Snap

Snap

Snap

Snap

Snap

He couldn’t take much more. But Isis had no means of making him release within his own clothes. Fortunately another solution existed.

“Reginald, your magical experience is almost over. I know you wish it would never end. Deep in your mind, you know it’s possible to feel all of it again and again. There’s no pleasurable height you can’t reach in my power. But for now, in your awake state, there is no need to be aware of me using magic. Isis the Sorceress only exists in your mind. For the sake of awakened Reginald, it’s so easy to remember to forget, and so pleasurable to forget to remember what has happened. Pleasure also comes from obedience. You feel a wave of pleasure whenever you do something I ask of you. And you know the more you obey, the closer you are to the magic you now love. Remember to forget awakened, and forget to remember. For now though, I will lower you to the ground, and your pleasure will build, but you will feel it in your mind. Let all the pleasure from your manhood seep into your mind. When you reach the floor, the pleasure from your mind will spread throughout your body, and you will revel in it for as long as you like. When you awaken, you will find that you’ve fainted and that I am there to help you. It’s so easy to accept my words, and I know you’ll be a good knight and do as I say, just like you’ll do as I say from now on.”

She kept up her snapping as her hand moved lower and lower. Like a feather descending back to the ground, he moved down at such a slow, maddening pace that he wasn’t sure how much more he could take. Inches away from the floor, concepts of time, memory, and so many other things were eclipsed by pleasure, magic, and Isis. As he landed, a moan rang from his lips so loud, she was afraid the whole castle might hear him.

“Now wake up my knight.”

“Now wake up my good boy.”

Reggie opened his eyes and found himself sitting at his desk with the phone gently gripped in his hand. From his end, he couldn’t stop chuckling.

“Pretty good, huh?”

“Let me put it this way—I like your dream better.”

Isis joined him in his chuckling.