The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is greatly inspired by my real-life enchantress, Isis. You can visit Her on Her website www.isistheenchantress.com and have a wonderful, pleasurable experience, or visit her blog (isis-the-enchantress.blogspot.com) to find more enchantment and inspiring insight. As far as this story goes, it is meant for adults who love to indulge in the wonders of sensual hypnosis. Many thanks to Isis for being such a muse for my imagination. And many thanks to Isis for the awe-inspiring video that a part of my story is based on. Comments are welcome (). Please enjoy!

Encounter with Isis—Sunrise Call

Reuben a.k.a. Stargazer to his internet friends and Enchantress, enjoyed the view of the sun beginning to rise. At his family-owned lake house, it was a small tradition with him that at least one morning during his stay, he’d get up early enough to watch the sunrise. After a few days of constantly working around the clock, a vacation was exactly what he needed. He’d mapped out his hectic work schedule of course, just so he could get a great deal of tedious work done so after the weekend, there’d be little to trouble him upon returning. Also, after those busy days, he could give himself a reward; spending time at the lake was always rewarding for him.

Well, maybe two rewards. Reuben had planned his trip so he’d be taking it alone. Being away from everyone for a few days made the trip even better. His call to Isis the night of his arrival technically invalidated his efforts to get away from people, but then again no one affected him as pleasantly as Isis could. She was glad to hear he was giving himself a break (Isis’ good boys always took care of themselves naturally), and she was more than happy to hypnotize him and get his weekend started on a pleasurable note. As per her suggestions, he didn’t remember much of what she did. He awoke from being hypnotized feeling wonderful of course, but he was always curious as to what went on in-between. From his trigger phrase “my stargazing boy” to the end of her counting him back to consciousness was a mystery shrouded in pleasure; every time he gave it some thought, a small wave of bliss and pleasure came over him, as if the details he searched for translated solely into pleasure. Isis always told him she’d be willing to disclose exactly what went on if he asked her nicely, but Reuben never got around to it for one reason or another.

As the first bit of sunlight began to surface, his attention was now fixed on the lake. His view from the back of the house was perfect. A porch swing pointed toward the water, and the lake itself was very expansive. As a child and still today if felt more like an ocean to him. The waterline was the horizon, so the sun’s reflection came immediately; bright, beautiful, a golden reflection akin to a hypnotist’s pocket watch. The lake was calm, and the reflection very clear; he wondered how it would look with ripples in the water. Once the sun lifted itself above the liquid horizon, Reuben unconsciously closed his eyes and set his legs in a position so he could rock himself forward and back on the swing. Spreading his arms out, he took in the sun’s warm light; a familiar tingle and sinking sensation reached his limbs and head. His ears picked up on what sounded like humming, humming to the tune of ‘rock-a-bye baby.’ Though it was humming, the sound of a playful sing-song tone made it easier to decipher the who. Like an audio mp3 with layered vocals, the next one joined the humming seconds later.

“Hello my Stargazing boy. I hope you enjoy this little surprise. You’ve told me this place and this time held special meaning for you; you told me how lovely it was to wait for the sun to set and especially rise sitting at that swing. You also told me after you discovered your affinity for hypnosis, this was the first place where you had a glimpse of what trance felt like. Subconsciously, you wanted me to know about this place, you wanted me to take you there. I would have, just using your mind. But given thought, I much preferred waiting for you to find yourself at this place again so I could take you exactly where you wanted to be.”

For what Stargazer could process mentally, Isis was right. The lake house and the swing was a destination; hypnosis and listening intently to Isis was more of a journey. From his swinging gateway, he plunged his mind into Isis’ warm, capable words.

“Now that I have you here as a willing captive audience, you can thoroughly enjoy yourself now. I hope for this to be your most profound hypnotic experience yet, filled with deep warmth and endless pleasure. I’ve prepared it so; your legs now move under my insistence. You rock yourself back and forth in your comfortable seat. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Slowly, gently, deeply, farther and further into my pleasurable words. Your eyes are closed but the rising sun is visible to your mind’s eye, dim enough not to blind you, but bright enough to enthrall you. It’s like a giant shining pocket watch in the sky, shining right in your eyes and mind, while your legs make you experience the back and forth motion. And being exposed to this brightness, the sunlight covers your body. Soothing rays create a relaxing glow over your muscles, relieving any tension or stress on the surface; my hypnotic vocals work within you to produce the same effect. Surely anything weighing on your mind and body will be gone momentarily. All I need to do is speak your favorite phrase, and all of my suggestions will overcome you and you’ll return to the hypnotic place lovingly-crafted just for you. It’s so easy for it to happen, and only natural that you want and anticipate it. All I have to do is say how pleased I am with ‘my Stargazing boy’...”

Reuben, barely aware of anything other than the warmth and blankness created by Isis and the sunlight, still felt a change that could only be measured internally. His descent inward was swift and relieved of friction by the light.

“...and you feel the pleasure of being my good boy. Pleasure so readily accepted, and endless pleasure abound you. You love hypnosis so much, and you love gazing at the stars so much. I wonder how much you love you feel when I combine the two. You are deep in hypnotic trance now, and I’ve used my enchanting powers to bring the sun, the closest celestial star, to you now. It’s light is at just the right intensity so you can stare as long as you want without it leaving any harmful impression on your eyes. Conversely, this light will leave an impression on your mind. It will be an impression of pleasure, one that will remain for as long as you wish it to—‘I love obeying Isis.’ Hear me speak those words, hear yourself repeat them. In fact, hear us speak those words in unison 20, 50, or 100 times, whichever amount pleases you the most.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis.

I love obeying Isis....

And whenever you’ve finished, you can bring yourself back up to consciousness very slowly. Once you’ve awakened, I want you to enjoy the rest of the weekend and let me know what you thought of my gift.”

Reuben woke up however long after, grinning wide, very impressed with

Isis’ abilities as amazing as she already was to him. He planned to

have a great weekend, and to thank Isis profusely for helping to give

it a glorious start.