The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is for heather, who never quite got there, but always wanted to.

Copyright © 2005 by Mountain Man. Duplication on the internet or other public media by permission only. All rights reserved.

The Doors of Her Mind

Chapter 1: Entryway

“More and more drowsy as you slip deeper and deeper. You’re wonderfully drowsy and relaxed now. Going to sleep. Deep, deep asleep. Feels very, very good. Focused on my voice. Nothing but my voice matters now.

“You’re very, very relaxed now. With each breath your relaxation deepens, and it’s easy for you to speak openly and naturally now. Openly and naturally. Very, very easy for you to talk with me, share what you’re experiencing, accept the ideas that I give you. When I ask you questions, your thoughts flow in response to my words, and you very, very easily voice all your thoughts, openly share all your thoughts and feelings. Very, very easy for you to accept everything I tell you and let your responses flow openly and naturally. How are you feeling now?”

“I feel great. I’m very relaxed and focused. I’m surprised how easy it is to talk; somehow I thought this would be hard.”

“No, I’ve given you suggestions to make it very, very easy, heather. You can’t open your eyes, can you?”

“You’re right. I can’t. They feel like they’re glued shut. But I can talk to you just like when I’m awake. This is so wild!”

“But you’re not awake, are you?”

“No, I’m not. I’m hypnotized. But I can still talk to you. This is great!”

“You’re enjoying talking with me while you’re hypnotized, aren’t you, heather?”

“Yes, I am. I feel so responsive and open. I want to answer any questions you ask, and do anything you tell me to do.”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it. How do you know that you’re hypnotized?”

“It’s weird. In a way I feel like I’m awake, I mean, I’m talking to you just like I would if I were awake. But I feel really different too. I’m much more relaxed than I usually am. I mean, normally, I’d be worried about what’s coming next, I’d be thinking about what you’re going to make me do, wondering how I’ll respond, maybe a little worried that I won’t please you. But I’m not thinking or worrying about anything now. I’m just wanting to answer your questions, and wanting to hear your voice. Nothing else seems to matter.”

“And how does that feel?”

“Good. Really good. Completely natural. I just want to respond. It feels so good.”

“Are you wanting to go deeper, heather?”

“Oh, yes! I want to go as deep as I can. Is that OK?”

“Yes. I’ll take you deeper in just a few moments. But first, I want you to tell me what you’d like to experience in hypnosis. We talked about it a few minutes ago; I want you to tell me again what you want.”

“I want you to control me. I want to feel totally controlled and helpless to resist.”

“How deeply do you want me to control you, heather?”

“As deeply as possible. I want you to make me do things I don’t want to do. I want to feel completely under your power. I want you to change my thoughts, make me obey, control me completely.”

“You want me to change your thoughts, heather?”

“Yes. I want you to take me so deep that I’ll think whatever you tell me to think. I want you to give me new ideas and make me accept them. And I want to feel that you have complete control of my mind as well as my body.”

“What will happen when I give you suggestions to do things that you don’t want to do?”

“I’ll try to resist, but I won’t be able to. When you keep giving me suggestions, after a while I’ll want to do it. It will become my own idea.”

“Your thoughts will change in response to my suggestions?”

“Yes. Hypnosis is so powerful. I imagine you’ll program my mind, and I won’t be able to resist.”

“Does that idea excite you, heather?”

“Oh, yes! It gets me so hot. I want it so much.”

“Are you aroused right now, heather?”

“So aroused. Talking about this gets me so hot and horny. And being hypnotized and under your control is so exciting!”

“You’ll serve me sexually? Anything I want?”

“I won’t have any choice. I’ll have to obey you.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“So hot. So aroused. I want it so much. Will you do that to me? Please? I need it. I’ll do anything for you. Please?”

“Yes. I’ll lead you into your fantasy and make it real, heather. Are you ready to go deeper for me now?”

“Oh, yes! I’m so ready. I want it so much.”

“You have fantasies of being led very, very deep, heather. In your fantasy, how are you deepened?”

“Stairs leading downward. Each one takes me much deeper. When I reach the bottom I’m completely under your control.”

“How many stairs are there, heather?”

“Ten.”

“You’re at the top of the stairs right now, aren’t you?”

“Yes. When you tell me, I’ll have to go down them, and then I’ll be completely in your power.”

“Start down the stairs now, heather. As I count each one you go deeper, much deeper.

“Ten. Deeper into hypnosis.

“Nine. Deeper and deeper.

“Eight. You’re relaxing, unable to lift your head.

“Seven. Letting go more and more.

“Six. More and more focused on my voice, my suggestions.

“Five. Very deep now as you drift and float.

“Four. Mind and body firmly under my control.

“Three. Deep, deep hypnosis.

“Two. Almost all the way now.

“One. Completely under my deep, deep hypnotic control.

“You can still talk very easily, heather, although you’re very, very deep and under my control.”

“Yes. I’m so deep. I can feel your control.”

“How does it feel? How can you tell that I’m in control?”

“All I want is your voice and your commands. Nothing else matters. There is nothing else. Just your voice and your hypnotic commands.”

“Very good, heather. How does your body feel?”

“Numb and tingly. I can’t lift my head or open my eyes. I’m so deep. You control my body now. I can’t move unless you tell me.”

“You can raise your head and open your eyes now. You’re still very, very deep. Completely deep.”

“Yes. I’m completely deep. I can keep my eyes open but stay deep for you.”

“Does that surprise you, heather?”

“A little. It’s so easy. I thought it would be hard. I’m glad I can stay asleep, but do the things you want me to do.”

“As you do the things that I suggest, you’ll continue to go deeper, heather.”

“Yes I will. I’ll go deeper.”

“You’re at the bottom of the stairs now, heather; very, very deep. You see a heavy wooden door in front of you, a very beautiful wooden door with a shiny doorknob. Let me know when you see the door.”

“I see it. It’s beautiful.”

“Yes. There’s a brass plate on the door with the words “heather’s mind” inscribed on it. Do you see that?”

“Yes. heather’s mind.”

“That’s right. What is this door, heather?”

“It’s the door to my mind.”

“That’s right. What will happen when you open the door for me?”

“My mind will be open to you. You’ll control my mind.”

“That’s right. Are you wanting to open the door, heather?”

“Oh, yes! I want to open my mind to you.”

“Very good. Now you begin to open the door. It’s heavy. At first it opens slowly, but you’re pushing and it’s opening. Opening faster and faster, now. Push the door open wide, heather, very wide open.”

“It’s open. So open.”

“As you look through the doorway, heather, you see a long hallway. There are doors on each side of the hall. Each door is heavy wood, just like the front door, and each has a lock on it. Notice that every door has a brass plate identical to the one on the door to your mind, although the words are different. Do you see the doors down the hallway?”

“Yes. What’s behind them?”

“Those are the doors within your mind, heather. Each of them has a room behind it. Each room holds something different. Let’s look at some of the doors. There’s one that says, ‘Arousal’. Another says, ‘Obedience’. There’s another that says, ‘Memory’. Do you see each of these?

“Yes. Each one is a part of my mind?”

“That’s right. Each room is a part of your mind, an important part, and within each room I will take control of that part of your mind. Are you wanting that experience, heather?”

“Oh, yes! I’m so excited. I want to open all of the rooms so you can control all the parts of my mind.”

“We will explore them one at a time, heather. One by one I will open the doors within your mind and take very, very deep control of each room. In each room you’ll learn an important lesson, and give me control of that part of your mind. Are you ready to have that experience?”

“Oh, yes! Please. Open the doors one by one and take control of my mind.”

“We’ve done enough for today, heather. In our next session, I’ll begin to open the doors within your mind. When I say “open the door of your mind, heather”, you’ll see the outer door with the words “heather’s mind” and you’ll open it for me. What will you do when I say the words, ‘open the door of your mind, heather’?”

“I’ll open the door and let you in.”

“You’ll sink into very, very deep hypnosis as your mind opens. Even deeper than you are now. Deeper each time. Each time you’ll be more ready to let me in.”

“Yes. I’ll be deeply hypnotized, with my mind open wide.”

“Good girl. Now it’s time for you to awaken on the count of five.

“One. Feeling relaxed and refreshed.

“Two. Remembering your deep trance experience.

“Three. More and more alert and awake.

“Four. Feeling wonderful.

“Five. Wide awake.”

“Oh! That was so intense! God, I’m so turned on! I’m wanting more. Oh, I want this so much.”

“It’s always nice to have an enthusiastic subject!”

“Oh, I am, I am! That was so wild! And so exciting! I can’t wait to find out what’s in the rooms. Can we do more right now? Please?”

“Open the door of your mind, heather.”

“It’s open for you.”

“How do you feel, heather?”

“So deep. So open. I’m ready for your suggestions. I want them. I’m ready for you to open my doors.”

“In each room, behind each door, I’ll make changes—remove thoughts, rearrange ideas, add new beliefs, new desires. Are you wanting me to do that, to change each of the rooms within your mind, changing it in ways that I suggest?”

“Oh, yes! I do! I want that!”

“We’ll do that very, very soon. But it’s not time just yet. I want you to think about the rooms in your mind. I want you to begin to imagine what might be in the rooms, and what you might experience. You’ll think about it, and as your fantasies develop, you’ll tell me about them. That will help me to control you even more deeply. Even more deeply, heather. You may even begin to dream about them. Dream that you’re entering particular rooms and giving me control. You’ll tell me your dreams and then, when I hypnotize you, the experiences will be even more intense. Deep and intense.

“That’s enough for today, heather. Now it’s time to drift up. Up. Up. Almost awake. And awake now.”

“Oh! I can’t believe how that worked! I saw the door, and I pushed it open, and I was falling, and falling, and falling. I was so deep, and so fast! That felt so good! Will I go deeper each time?”

“Yes. Deeper each time.”

“Yum! I can hardly wait. Can we have a session tomorrow?”