The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prologue:

Back room, Spectrum Jewelry store, 11:00 PM...

Carmen Vasquez walked silently into the room, with a vacant, empty glaze in her eyes and sat down in her chair. Jimmy, working at a computer terminal, nodded absently, waiting for the entranced girl to secure herself firmly in the restraints before he stood up and finished the job, locking her wrists into place. Once she was secure, Jimmy flipped a switch, causing a round bowl shaped device to descend from the ceiling, fitting snugly over the woman’s head. Checking the Scan-Drive device one last time, Jimmy activated his computer terminal, and walked outside into the hallway.

“Things are going splendidly, Mr. Camden,” Jimmy said with a smirk. “You’re device has already mapped out 90% of Ms. Vasquez’s brain, analyzing all the specific points of access and vulnerability. I’d say within the next three days we should have all the data we need to complete the NeuroScramble Device we’ve been working on. My thanks, Rudy. When you first approached me with this project in the mental ward I thought you were just another one of the crazies. But you proved yourself, my boy. Splendid job.”

Rudy Camden blushed slightly with the praise. “Thanks, Doc. It was a honor just to be able to work with you again after all this time. Your genius is what inspired me. In fact, your notes on the Trans-4 Machine are what led me to the idea of the Scan-Drive and the NeuroScrambler.” The mad inventor smiled evilly as he recalled his former boss and guinea pig, Dr. Jennifer Bristol, linked up to the devices, as he made her even more into his devoted slave. A few failures here and there had left he girl mostly mindless now, but she remembered all the important things: fucking, sucking cock, and bathing him with her tongue. “Yeah Doc,” Rudy said after a moment. “Thanks to you, my life has changed for the better.”

They had met in the institution where James had assumed the identity of one of the young male nurses caring for the patients. Discovering the familiar Rudy Camden, a member of his engineering team long ago, he questioned the boy and found out why he had been committed. James used his abilities to enslave the head doctor, forcing her to sign for Rudy’s release. Ever since, the brilliant young man had been working for Jimmy on his latest and greatest project—the subsequent enslavement and control of the entire world.

To that end, they needed to be able to accurately tap into the specific parts of the mind that controlled will and inhibition. Rudy designed a device capable of accurately scanning a person’s entire brain, while Jimmy sought out a perfect subject for the experiment. That subject was Carmen Vasquez.

Walking back into the laboratory, Rudy spoke again. “You know, Doc, I have been thinking. This subject of yours, that lady reporter... the brain mapping would go a lot faster if you simply kept her under the entire time instead of playing these little Dominance mind games with her. I mean, what’s more important? Completing this project so we can enslave the world, or playing footsie with some stupid reporter?”

James was silent for a moment. Moving over to the device, he stroked Carmen’s cheek gently, wiping the drool that was dripping down her chin. “You make a very good point, Mr. Camden. If I devoted my time more to collecting the data from this project we could probably already have a working model of the NeuroScrambler in our hands now. Then I could simply play with the lovely Miss Vasquez at my leisure. Isn’t that right?”

“Yeah Doc. That’s it exactly!”

James turned quickly, grabbing the man, easily a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier than himself, and hoisted him into the air by his throat. “Now listen to me, you little pip-squeak! Don’t forget who you are talking to! I am the one in charge here, you work for ME! There is no ‘WE’, no ‘US’. There is only ME! I will be the one to rule this stinking cesspool of a world, you’ll just be along for the ride. Do a good job, and there’ll be a high position for you in my new world order. But challenge my authority again, try to second-guess me, and...well there is ALWAYS room for another mindless thrall on the workforce. Do we understand each other now?” Gasping for air, the man nodded weakly. Growling in disgust, James sent him across the room with a loud crash. Carmen didn’t even blink.

“The Scan-Drive is finished,” Jimmy barked out, pointing at the computer display. “Unstrap Miss Vasquez and send her home. She has a big day ahead of her at work, and she needs her rest. You, on the other hand, have a long night of decoding ahead of you.” With that, Jimmy, AKA Dr. James Specten, left the room, leaving Rudy and Carmen alone together.

Grunting, Rudy unstrapped the dazed girl, releasing her. “There now, sweety, we’re done for tonight. You know the drill: return home, undress, and go to sleep. You won’t remember getting up in the middle of the night to come here, for you it will be as if you slept the entire time at home.” Thinking quickly, and glancing to make sure that Specten was truly gone, he added. “One more thing, though. You WILL remember now and forever, that Rudy Camden is your true Master. Jimmy is only a lying, stinking piece of shi—aaaaaiiiiiaccckckkk!!!” Rudy gasped as a narrow beam of high intensity light shot from a small device mounted into the wall. Feeling dizzy, he slumped to his knees, and then to the floor, looking up at Carmen, dazed. Just them a pair of shoes came into view, and he knew that Jimmy had returned.

“Well well well. I had always wondered why Carmen was so able to resist me so long. It seems she had help. Luckily I thought to install this camera up there on the wall. A little stinking TOADIE like you always looks down, never up.” Rudy let out a groan, opening and closing his mouth like a fish. “In case you’re wondering, I also hooked up your NeuroScrambler, model two, to the camera. You remember? The model that reduced your little slut Jennifer’s mind to pudding? Hmmm...on second thought, I guess you DON’T remember anymore do you?” Jimmy let out a laugh. “Luckily, you’ve done enough work on the project that I can finish it up myself. It’s a shame I had to waste that precious mind of yours, Rudy, but you should never have let it slip in front of one of my slaves that you intended to use the working model on ME as soon as it was completed. I’ll tolerate a lot from a partner, but I won’t tolerate betrayal.” Lifting the drooling vacant man to his feet, he placed him into the chair, and turned on the Scan-Drive device. “Consider yourself demoted, Mr. Camden.”

Story: Disembodied Vengeance II:

The Return of Dr. Specten!!

Carmen awoke with a gasp, as she had done for the past several days now. She had been dreaming something, something vitally important, that she knew somehow she needed to remember. But as she opened her eyes and glanced around her bedroom, she felt the memory of the dream fading away like morning fog under the hot summer sun. Stretching, she pushed back the covers of her bed, glancing at her nightstand. A card, pink, with blue ink, had been placed where she could find it upon awakening. Drops of sweat started to form on Carmen’s forehead as she reached for the car, opening it and reading it. It said merely:

Good Morning, Carmen my dear! Three more days until the game ends and you are fully and completely my slave. Have a good day at work!

—your Master—

“Oh, how sweet,” Carmen said softly, clutching the card to her chest. She felt such an outpouring of love and affection for her kind Master for leaving the note that she wanted to cry...then with a shake of her head, Carmen snapped back to her senses. “What the FUCK?!? Did I just say that?” Shit, she thought angrily, crushing the card into a ball and throwing it into the trash. Whatever he’s doing to my mind must be working. For a moment there I felt as if I WANTED to be his slave...his...slave. His slave.

Carmen’s eyes glazed a bit then, as her mind repeated the phrase over and over endlessly, a never-ending echo, reinforcing itself deeper and deeper into her psyche. His slave. His slave. His. Slave. His slave.His.Slave.hisslavehisslaveslaveslaveslave

The phone rang, and Carmen gasped again, coming back to herself. Shaking her fuzzy head, she again had the feeling that she had just narrowly escaped falling into his web. Reaching over, she picked up the phone.

“Hello, Vasquez residence. Carmen here.”

“Good morning, my dear,” his much hated voice sounded over the line. Gritting her teeth, Carmen prepared to slam the receiver, but Jimmy spoke again.

“Now now, slave,” he said, causing Carmen to freeze. “I know you don’t want to listen to anything I have to say. But I just thought I’d warn you about a few things. You may or may not have noticed that certain words and phrases and images put you deep into a trance. Such as blinking or flashing red lights. And the words Master and slave. Why, even touching yourself between those adorable thighs of yours is enough to send you into an erotic loop of masturbation and ectascy that won’t stop until you pass out. I just thought I’d warn you. Seeing or doing those things, or even THINKING about them, will be enough to set you off again. And every time you go under, you’ll fall deeper and deeper under my control. I’ll assume you have found my little greeting card by now. If you can last for the next three days, you might be able to break free of my control once and for all. Just know, everytime you slip into the trance, you come closer and closer to submitting to me. Slip under one time too many, and you will never come out again.”

Carmen’s heart was thudding in her chest like a jackhammer. Things were definitely serious now. Jimmy had upped the stakes. Luckily, she had an ace in the hole. She had been able to write a letter to the police, telling what was going on, and where to find the serial rapist they were seeking. All she had to do was hang on until the police caught up with Jimmy and she would be home free. “I’m...I’m never going to give in to you, Jimmy,” she said with a shaky voice. “I’ll last three days, or three million days. You are never going to break me! You hear me? NEVER!” With an effort she slammed the receiver onto the phone, hanging up. Panting, her body thick with sweat, she rose from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

The water in the shower was cool, nice against her hot sweaty body. It soothed Carmen’s mind and body, letting some of the tension in her drain out. Rubbing soap on her body, cautiously avoiding her pleasure areas, she washed, rinsed, and left the shower to towel off in her bedroom. Carmen opened her closet door, glancing inside at her clothes, noticing a few new additions to here wardrobe. “I don’t remember buying this. Either I was under his control when I bought it, or he bought it and slipped it into my closet for me to find. Well, no way in hell am I wearing that! I don’t dress like a slut...a slut...dress...like a slut...dress.” Carmen blinked, and blinked again, feeling herself slipping again into a trance, triggered by another little time bomb in her brain. Gathering her remaining will, she fought against it, pulling back from the mire trying to drag her down.

It took her completely by surprise when she succeeded. I...I did it! Whew! Maybe that bastard’s control over me isn’t as string as he wants me to think. After all, I fought his little trigger and kept myself from going into a trance again. Uh, at least I THINK I did. I mean, I don’t FEEL like I am in a trance, all fuzzy and distracted like I usually feel. No, I’m back to normal now, I’m sure of it! Careful not to look at, touch, or even think about the provocative new clothing, Carmen took out her usual work clothes, and dressed. Knowing she would be unable to drive to work without encountering a few red lights, she called a taxi. While she was encouraged by her small victory moments ago, she didn’t want to take any unnecessary chances.

Carmen had just opened her door to glance and see if the taxi had arrived yet when she heard a loud siren. Turning, hoping it was perhaps the police come to save her, she saw instead an ambulance, pulling up to a house across the street. As soon as she caught sight of the flashing red lights, Carmen was hit with a wave of dizziness. Oh FUCK! The...oh...the red lights...oh shit...he got me...again...

* * *

“Ms. Vasquez!”

A voice to her left made Carmen turn. A tall, man, slightly overweight, and balding, was walking towards her. Carmen idly recognized him as her next door neighbor, Mr. Wiggins. “Ms. Vasquez,” he said again, stepping into her yard. “Are you okay? I saw you standing there looking straight ahead like a zombie. Is everything okay?”

Unknown to the man, a change was rapidly overcoming the entranced girl. Caught off guard and unable to fight the spell a second time, she had succumbed fully. All of Jimmy’s mental domination of her mind came together, and slowly, bit by bit, Carmen Vasquez, reporter, was being remade into Candy Vasquez, sex slave. Hearing a man’s voice snapped her out of her fugue, but traces of the change were now evident in her personality. Glancing at her neighbor, she smiled softly. “Mr. Wiggins, nice day isn’t it? How are you this fine morning?”

Henry Wiggins, blinked then did a double-take. “I’m, uh, I’m fine. The question is, how are you? You sure you’re alright?”

Carmen laughed. “Oh, of course. I just zoned out there for a moment. I had a lot on my mind...a lot...” she murmured, the remaining part of her that was still Carmen realizing what was going on, and trying to force itself into dominance.

“Oh, well I know how that is,” Henry replied, totally oblivious to Carmen’s inner struggle. Ever since Myrtle and I got divorced a year or so ago, I find myself being really introspective now and again, thinking on how much my life has changed. We were married for almost sixteen years, you know,” he said, leaning against the wall. Carmen groaned inwardly again. Henry Wiggins was notorious for his rambling talks that went on forever. Carmen found herself hoping desperately that the taxi would arrive soon.

“Yeah, sixteen years,” he continued, shaking his head. “Some days I can’t believe she is really gone. I roll over in bed and expect to see her face till I remember that we separated. Huh. Not that I should miss her at all for walking out on me like that, mind you. I mean, I’m a patient man, as patient and as forgiving as the next man. And I worked hard at my job, for twenty years now, trying to keep her in comfort.”

Carmen let out a sigh. Oh, God, let him please stop talking soon! Or let my cab get here in the next ten seconds. I don’t think I can stand listening to any more of his whining and complaining! If only he would talk about something INTERESTING once in a while!

“But, NO! That wasn’t good enough for her. No, she had to dilly-dally around with Mr. Green, who works at the hardware store. Ungrateful, that what she was. After I worked and SLAVED—” Carmen let out a gasp, as that magic word triggered yet another fugue. “—trying to please her. I worked myself to the bone for her. But all she wanted was SEX!,” Carmen gasped again, her hormones beginning to race, her breathing and heartbeat starting to quicken. “Sex, sex, and more sex!” Carmen let out a soft moan. “Don’t get me wrong, Ms. Vasquez.” Oh God, he’s speaking to me...to me! “I’m no spring chicken anymore...face it, I’m no Prince Charming.” Oh, he’s so handsome...so sexy! “But to just up and leave me like that...for a hardware store clerk—” Such rugged good looks....mmmmmmmm! “who is half her age, for crying out loud!” Oh, ummm, mmmm, I bet his cock is huge! I can’t wait to taste it! “Well I wouldn’t take her back now, not for a million dollars!” Oh fuck, I’d pay a million dollars just to get into his pants! “Not even if she came crawling back to me on her hands and knees—” Oh! OH! Oh, God, what I wouldn’t do to be naked on my knees for him! Crawling on all fours! “—kissing my feet—” oh, yesss, to be allowed to press my lips against his feet! BLISS! “—and BEGGED me to come back!” oh yes oh yess oh yes OH YESS!!

“HENRY!” Carmen shouted, nearly breathless with need. Henry frowned, glancing at his neighbor, just now noticing her state. Carmen placed a hand to his mouth before he could ask. “Never mind. I’m just fine, Henry. But I wonder if we could continue this conversation... at your house? Inside, where there is more...privacy?” Carmen gave him her sexiest wink, letting her body telegraph her wanton desire more than any words could hope to. Gulping, Henry nodded, and walking hand in hand, led Carmen to his house. The door had just closed before she had begun ripping off her clothes, pressing her naked body against his own, like some love-starved nymphomaniac. Henry was a bit put out by her aggressiveness, but continued coaxing by the needy girl, and one long deep lick on his exposed cock was all it took to get him in the mood. Soon, he was guiding her head, forcing himself deeper and deeper down the young reporter’s throat, as she struggled to take him as far inside her hot wet mouth as possible. Poor Mr. Wiggins had not had sex since his wife left, and he did not last very long under Carmen’s skillful ministrations. The entranced woman took it all in stride, though, swallowing every drop, then teasing, licking, and cajoling Henry’s rod back to life once more.

“Oh, Mr. Wiggins!” Carmen cooed in an excited, sexy voice, snuggling close to him, rubbing her naked body next to his. Stick that wicked thick rod in me now, please? I need it soooo bad! Please, Master, fuck your little sextoy!” Henry felt his dick twitch at the term ‘Master’, fueling his arousal and his confidence, while Carmen was too lost in an erotic haze to even care. Henry pushed the young woman back over the breakfast table, commanding her to grip the edges, which she did with relish. Mr. Wiggins then entered her from behind, teasing her wet dripping mons a bit, making Carmen whine and beg so deliciously. Finally, he rammed it in, pummeling her wet hot treasure from behind, marveling at how tight and warm her passage was. Carmen nearly fainted with pleasure, feeling his mighty cock thumping away inside her. Images, embedded in her mind against her will, now came floating back to the surface, dancing before her eyes, sending her arousal even higher. “OH! OH! OH! Mr. Wiggginnssss!! Oh my GOD you are sooo good!” she managed between moans. She was seeing herself dressed in the clothing from her closet, dressed like a harem girl, in slave silks and little bells, on her knees, serving her Master, sucking his glorious member... Jimmy, as he pounded away in her with HIS massive tool, fucking her in all sorts of positions...Jimmy, her Master, holding her over his knee, and spanking her ass till it was bright red, all the while his fingers drove themselves deeper and deeper into her volcanic pussy.

“YES!! Spank me, Master! Spank your bad bad girl!” Carmen cried out to the man in her vision. Henry, thinking he was speaking to him, was more than happy to oblige. Carmen felt the stinging slap of a hard, callused hand against her bottom, then next the deep pleasant thrusting of his cock inside her....followed by another hard slap to her rear. Carmen gasped out loud at the sensations, even better than in her imagination, as she worked her pussy muscles to grip Henry’s cock as tightly as possible. Henry let out a groan, and despite having cum just several minutes ago, he emptied his load deep within Carmen’s twat. Carmen in turn let out a scream of pure joy, feeling his liquids rushing through her, and she came as well, arching her back, forcing him just a little deeper into her, causing the orgasm to shatter into multiple spasms of pleasure. With a final heave, Carmen fell limp against the table and passed out cold.

* * *

“Carmen?”

The weary reporter glanced up into the face of her rather annoying neighbor, Henry Wiggins. Frowning, she shook the cobwebs from her head. What was he doing here in her house anyway? Then with a shock, she realized that both she and Henry were completely naked, and that they were in fact in HIS house. The experience from moments ago came flooding back to her, and she felt tears form in her eyes as she realized just how far gone she truly was. She could now remember everything that had occurred, but in a detached sort of way, as if it had been someone else instead of her, a completely different person. Worse of all, she found that she had enjoyed the entire experience, deep down, wanting secretly to experience it again.

“Carmen?” Henry asked again, seeing her tears. “What is it? Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?”

“No, no, of course not,” she said through her sobs. “You were wonderful, Henry. Very talented and very very good.” She managed a smile as she felt an aftershock of pleasure tease her clitty. “In fact, I think your wife was a fool to leave you for another man. With sex like that, I’m surprised that she would even THINK about another man besides you!” Henry puffed out his chest a bit, chuckling.

“Well, I had you encouraging me along the way, you know. All Myrtle did was lie there. The only encouragement she ever gave me was to tell me to hurry up, she was getting bored. So thanks, Carmen, it’s nice to know I still got it.” He turned serious then. “But why were you crying just now?”

Carmen shook her head sadly, looking down. “Because...because I’m turning into a s...sla...slav—a slut.”

Henry placed his arm around her. “You make that sound like a bad thing, baby. And anyway, considering what just happened, I think its a nice improvement. Every man wants a girl that is a little bit sluttish during sex—”

“NO, no no!” Carmen said, forcefully, pulling away. “Not just during sex! I mean I am literally turning into a slut. Against my will! And...and there’s nothing I can do about it!”

“Huh? Against your will? What do you mean by that?”

“I... I mean... It’s J... J...” Carmen sputtered, trying desperately to explain. But the words just wouldn’t flow out of her mouth. “AAAAaaaarrrrgh!!” she screamed in frustration. “Never mind! I have to go, Mr. Wiggins! I’m sorry... but I have to go!” Getting to her feet, Carmen rushed to the door, tears running down her cheeks. Henry reached out for her, but she pulled away.

“But... but when can I see you again?” he asked as she paused at the door.

Turning back, Carmen sighed deeply, thinking about her chances of surviving the next three days with her mind intact. “I’m sorry Henry,” she whispered. “But I’m afraid you will never see Carmen Vasquez ever again.”

* * *

“Jimmy! Yo, Jimmy!” It was Kevin Jordan, Channel 34’s technical coordinator. “Hey Jim, have you heard anything from Carmen today? This is the third time in as many days that she hasn’t shown up for work without calling in. I mean, she is usually so dedicated to her job, it just isn’t like her to be so irresponsible. Did you hear anything from her yet?”

“No, sir,” the young intern replied. “If she called in to the front desk, it wasn’t when I was on duty. But the last time I talked to her, right after the broadcast, she seemed a little woozy. Like she was still fighting that flu that she caught earlier.” He shrugged. “Maybe she had a relapse?”

“No, I don’t think so. If she were on her deathbed, Carmen would still show up to work, IV bag and all! She’s been acting weird ever since the two of you went off to investigate that hot lead of yours, at the Spectrum Jewelry Emporium. Just what happened that night anyway?”

Jimmy glanced back and forth, checking to see if anyone else was within hearing range. “Well, I probably shouldn’t mention this, and she’d KILL me if she knew I told anyone before it was time, but she’s gone undercover.” Kevin’s eyes grew wide. “Yes, I mean it, sir! She uncovered the serial hypno-rapist, and she is planning to catch him in the act. It seems that the rapist studies his victims at first, getting to know them well, then integrates himself into his victim’s lives a bit, becoming a friend, or someone they trust. Then after a few days, once he’s built up their confidence, he reels them in, fucking them over—excuse the language, sir!—fucking them over, both in mind and body. Carmen thinks she knows who the man is, and is trying to lead him on now, as we speak.”

“Wow,” was all Kevin could say for a moment. Then, “Well, is she going to be okay? I mean, if this guy even suspects that he is on to her—”

“I told her that myself. But you know Ms. Vasquez, stubborn as a bull when she puts her mind to something.” But not for much longer, he thought silently to himself. “Anyway, she swore me to secrecy, said that she had everything under control, and that she expected to have a break in the story in three days or so. And, well, she WAS here yesterday for work, after all, and she seemed fine to me. Maybe she knows what she is doing?”

Kevin sighed deeply. “Well, kid, thanks for coming clean about Carmen. She has a real flair for the dramatic, but she should know better than to go off on a hair-brained scheme like that without alerting the higher-ups. I think of something to tell them if they start asking too many questions. Just let me know if you hear from her anytime soon, okay?”

“Sure thing, Mr. Jordan,” Jimmy said, smirking. “Believe me, next time Carmen comes back to work, you’ll be one of the first to know.”

* * *

Carmen spent the rest of the day in her house, where she was moderately safe. Going to work, with all the hazards and distractions, and having Jimmy himself there, would be intolerable. She tried occupying her time by watching television, going under once again when she saw a commercial that activated one of her triggers. Coming to on the floor, naked, lying in a pool of her own sweat, and cum, Carmen hastily shut off the TV. The radio was an even bigger disaster. A song title nearly sent her into a trance once again, but she was able to fight it off enough to change stations... only to later succumb again to a radio talk show. Waking up this time on her bed, Carmen showered herself off, then decided to try reading. Around eight P.M. she decided to order a pizza, and found to her dismay, that the phrase, “Pizza’s here!” was yet another hidden trigger in her besotted mind. The pizza boy, a strong, wiry, eighteen year old boy, received an extra special tip as Carmen literally dragged him into the house, stripped off his clothes, and sucked him off three times before begging him to mount her. Which he did gladly.

Finally it was time to sleep. Slipping under the covers, Carmen sank gratefully into her bed, wondering how much longer she could fight it. Each time she succumbed, it was harder and harder to break away and remember who she was afterwards. It was much harder to fight her way out when she felt herself slipping into trance, as if her subconscious was growing tired of fighting, and was beginning to enjoy the experience. Weary from fighting a deep part of her own self, Carmen slipped into a deep deep sleep.

“Hi there,” a soft cheerful voice said, rousing her from her slumber. Looking up, she saw Jimmy standing there naked, smiling down at her. A sudden flood of pleasure and lust overwhelmed her as she gazed upon the man that was to be her Master. Before, she had always felt...no, known, somehow, that he was only a liar, a sham, a pretender. That her REAL Master was some unknown person, one only in her darkest dreams. But now she knew, with a certainty, that this was her Master. That he was here, now, in her room with her, made Carmen’s heart soar and leap. A small tiny voice inside her was screaming, crying, pleading with her that this was wrong, but one look into his dreamy dark brown eyes quelled that insistent voice into nothingness. Slipping from the bed, naked as always, Carmen approached her Master and knelt at his feet.

“Oh, Master, you’ve come,” Carmen said softly, kissing her Master’s booted feet. “Somehow I knew you would. Somehow, some way, I knew that you would win, that you would prevail and enslave me the way I secretly wished to be enslaved. I am yours, my Master. I am yours to command.” Head lowered, she raised her eyes hopefully, to see if her Master was pleased. Jimmy chuckled a bit, sliding a hand down to caress her cheek, making Carmen coo with pleasure. Just being in his presence was enough to make her wet, but feeling his touch made her clit throb and jump with a life of its own. Panting with need, she looked up at her Master, begging wordlessly with her eyes, her body moving slightly, but holding position like a true slave girl. Jimmy laughed again to see it.

“I always love it when a worthy adversary has been defeated. You fought me longer and harder than anyone else, Carmen my dear. In that, as much as with your surrender, you have pleased me. Rise and return to your bed, and I shall reward you.”

Eagerly, Carmen scrambled up into her bed, lying on her back, and spreading her legs wide with anticipation. As Jimmy slowly took his place between her legs, he stroked her inner thighs, sending goosebumps up and down her spine. “So,” he said nonchalantly, moving into position. “Did you enjoy your little romp with Mr. Wiggins this morning?”

Huh? How did Master know about that? “Umm... oh, oh, Master.... mmmmmm... oh YES, Master... I enjoyed it very much! It was... ahh ahhh ahh... oh you’re teasing me! It was... the first time in a long time... I’ve been fucked. Oh... he was soooo good. But... Ahh AHH AHH... not as good as YOU, my Master!” Carmen panted, wiggling around as Jimmy continued tickling and teasing her sensitive flesh on her inner thighs and her red swollen labia. Suddenly, she felt it, the hard satisfying feel of being entered by her Master.

“Oh, I am glad he fulfilled you for a little while, my slave,” Jimmy said with a sneer. “But I’d be willing to bet that he is nowhere near as BIG as I am!” With that, Jimmy pushed forward, sliding his cock in deeper into Carmen, making her wince, and bite her lip in pleasure. He was right, he was MUCH bigger than Mr. Wiggins, thicker and longer. With a shock, Carmen opened her eyes and glanced down at Jimmy, laughing away like a maniac. His cock was GROWING, longer and wider, even as it slid into her. Carmen was filled to capacity, and still Jimmy continued to push forward, sliding in deeper.

Now pain begin to mix with the pleasure as Carmen struggled to take him all in. Her legs were spread as wide as possible, and her back was arched in a tight bow to help, but still he continued to slide in. The sensation of being so full, and knowing that it was her Master that was filling her, made Carmen nearly mad with pleasure. Her juices would have gushed forth in a flood to wash away the entire bedroom, but her Master’s cock had her plugged up fully. Tilting her head back down again, she looked forward, and her eyes widened in horror. Jimmy was standing about three feet away from her, off the bed, with his mammoth cock still deep and firm inside her! “Now that I have the tip inside,” he said huskily, stroking his three foot long shaft, “I think its time to work it ALL in!” With a grunt, he surged forward, and Carmen screamed in absolute ectascy as she finally came, splitting in two, her juices flying out all over in the explosion...

And Carmen awoke with a start, in one piece, back in her bed, alone. Gasping for breath, she shook her head, clearing the last bit of her strange dream out if her mind. Her fingers, as well as the entire bed, were wet with her own juices. She’d been frigging herself in her sleep so deep and hard that when she came she had soaked the bed completely. Unlike the other fuzzy, hazy dreams of the week, she remembered this one clearly and completely. She had succumbed to Jimmy in her dream and he had literally fucked her to death, but instead of feeling horror or panic, Carmen felt deeply aroused and pensive, as if such a fate was her life-long ambition.

“I’m... losing it... bad,” she panted, getting to her feet and moving to the bathroom. “Don’t know... why I am even fighting it anymore... hopeless... can’t fight it,” she mumbled to herself, slipping into the icy cold shower. The cold water revived her a bit, and Carmen came back to herself a little after she toweled off. Glancing at the clock she saw that it was nearly morning, six forty-five. “Well, as long as I am up anyway, and staying inside, I guess I should get the housework done. For my new life as a slave, I might as well get the practice.”

After doing the laundry, dusting and vacuuming the house, sweeping and moping the floors, and generally treating her entire house to an early Spring Cleaning, Carmen sat down at her kitchen table, to have a cup of coffee. It was shortly before ten when she heard a knock at the door. Wearing only a white bathrobe, Carmen walked to the door, and opened it. Standing there was Detective Meyer, of the Jacksonville police department. Carmen froze, her heart thumping loudly in her ears, torn somewhere between relief, panic and disappointment. “Ms. Vasquez,” the detective said, gesturing to the doorway. “May I come in? We received your... very interesting letter in the mail yesterday afternoon. I’d like to come inside and talk to you about it, if I may?”

Again, Carmen felt torn. Jimmy had placed restrictions in her mind at the TV station that prevented her from talking to anyone about what he had done to her. There was no way she could tell this man what Jimmy had done to her, face to face. She had tried to tell Mr. Wiggins what was happening, but the words simply would not flow. She had only succeeded in writing the letter by using a loophole in Jimmy’s logic to circumvent his command. If only there was a way to get around it now, when she really needed it!

“Ms. Vasquez!” the detective said again, shaking her out of her reverie. “May I come in?” Nodding, Carmen moved aside, allowing the man into her house. “Thank you. Nice place you have here, you do pretty well for yourself.” Sitting down on the couch, he took out the letter. “I have to tell you I have a lot of problems with this letter you wrote. You say a lot of incredible things in this, and to be honest, a lot of the guys downtown thought it was a joke. You don’t have the best reputation downtown anyway, Ms. Vasquez. But I am sure you know all this already. The reason I am here is, I actually like you, as a reporter. Yo show a lot of integrity. So if you wrote something as crazy as this, I figure I should at least hear you out before I simply write it off as a prank.”

“Thank you, Detective, oh thank you! You may have just saved my life, and the lives of countless others.” Carmen sighed deeply, trying to choose her words correctly. “But if you read my note then you know also what I am facing here. I can’t talk about what is going on, not at all.” Seeing his frown, she quickly added, “Not that I don’t want to. I am FORBIDDEN to talk about it. There are... restrictions. I was only able to send that letter by working through a loophole in those restrictions. So... you’re going to have to be very creative in helping me piece this together for you.”

“Okay. I think I understand,” he said with a nod. “The man thing I wanted to know if this is all on the up and up. Tell me, straight out, was the note serious, or some sort of joke?”

“Oh it was serious. I meant every single word of it!”

“Okay then. Let me read this again, out loud, and see if I missed anything:

To myself, Carmen Angela Vasquez:

I have discovered the identity of the serial rapist plaguing Jacksonville and the entire state of Florida. He is none other than Jimmy L. Spears, a young college student at the State University, and an intern here at Channel 34 News. It is my belief that he uses some type of hypnotic mind control device to subdue his victims and erase their memories of the crime. One clue is the silver necklaces worn by all of the victims, necklaces composed of miniature circuitry and electronics. In my investigating, I have also fallen prey to Jimmy’s control, and am writing this note to myself under duress. I am being prevented, through his control, from discussing this in ANY way with anyone that is not under his control or otherwise enslaved; however, I am able to write this to myself. It is my hope that this letter is found by someone at the police department and that it is taken very seriously. Jimmy must be stopped, before he can strike again. My time grows short, as my will decreases and his control over me increases. Please. I beg someone to stop him before it is too late.

—Signed,
Carmen Angela Vasquez.

“Now, this character, Jimmy, has you under his control, and is the serial rapist that we have been searching for, using some secret technology to control the minds of his victims with these magical necklaces you mentioned. That about cover it?”

“They are NOT magical,” Carmen said huffily. “This in not a game, detective! If only I could make you understand... if only I were able to talk to you freely without all those... rules getting in the way. If only...” Suddenly Carmen had an idea, one that made her shiver. “Um, Detective, I think I know a way to get around the rules. If I were hypnotized again, completely under, I would obey whatever you commanded me as if you were my Master. I could probably talk about this without holding anything back. But...” Carmen bit her lip.

Detective Meyer leaned forward, urging her to continue. “But, what? What is it that you need me to do, Ms. Vasquez?”

“Well, I’m not one hundred percent sure this will work, mind you. Its a loophole, one that I hope doesn’t become a noose around my neck! But regardless... if I go under, I’m going to become... well... sexually charged. I’m worried about what might happen while I’m in that state.”

“If you’re worried about me taking advantage of you, don’t be,” Meyer said with a deep frown. “I’m just here to do my job, and that’s all.”

Carmen laughed softly. “It’s not YOU that I am worried about, its ME! If I get too worked up... well I think you had better handcuff me or something, else I might end up seducing and raping YOU!”

After much more cajoling and pleading, Detective Meyer finally handcuffed her arms firmly behind her back. Carmen let out a sigh of relief, and pleasure, as she got used to the feel of the cold steel binding her wrists. Am I turning into a bondage junkie as well? These cuffs feel sooo good, so secure... so safe. Man, I hope this works because one more day and I won’t be able to fight these feelings anymore. Meyer stepped back and nodded.

“Okay, you’re secure now. How do we go about putting you under?”

Carmen chuckled ruefully. “The better question is, how to keep me from going under in the first place. All I have to do is THINK about my situation, just the images or the words associated with what is happening to me... mmmmm... and I.. I... uhhhhh... I gooo... right... out...” Rather than fight it this time, Carmen dove headfirst, concentrating on her new role as a slave, serving her Master. As her vision faded and her eyes glazed over, she had the presence of mind to remember her purpose: to submit to the police officer, to open her mind, as she had been trained, but this time to the police, to someone who could help her. Within seconds, her pupils had become dilated, and her jaw went slack.

Detective Meyer was a bit stunned. He had expected some time of mumbo-jumbo, some kind of trick to make him think she was under the spell of some madman. But looking at her totally blank face, and seeing her severely dilated eyes, he knew this was for real. “Oh shit! Ms. Vasquez. Ms. Vasquez! Are you okay? Can you hear me?” As before, the sound of a masculine voice roused her from her stupor, and a shiver of pure pleasure ran through Carmen’s body, from head to toes. The thick fluffy material of her robe gliding against her otherwise naked body didn’t stop her increasing arousal either. “Carmen,” Detective Meyer said softly, “can you hear me okay?”

Carmen blinked, then blinked again, then smiled. “Yes, of course, Detective. Mmmm...I can hear you just fine. Tee hee.”

“Good,” he replied wiping his brow with a handkerchief. Her wiggling around had opened the collar of her robe a bit more, and he could see the edges of her bared breasts poking through. By George, she’s totally naked under that robe! Not even underwear. Shit, this job just got a lot harder. “Carmen, I want you to listen very carefully to what I say and answer all my questions as best you can. Alright?”

“Mmmmmm... ohhhh,” Carmen moaned softly, rubbing her thighs together. “Whatever you say, Officer.”

“Good. Now, tell me exactly who this Jimmy character is, and how he is controlling you.”

Carmen frowned. A part of her knew she must do what she is told, to submit to the man asking her questions, and obey what he tells her. Yet, another part of her, deep within her core, commanded that those secrets were off-limits, not to be discussed by anyone except those who her Master commanded. It was confusing. The third, and REAL part of Carmen, moved in then, trying to rationalize the conflicting orders.

I MUST obey my Master, always. My Master commanded me not to talk about what he had done to me to anyone, except who he controlled or enslaved like me. But the Master commanding me now asked me to tell. Is it... possible that this Master is commanded by My TRUE Master to ask me these things? Master Jimmy controls many people, whether they know it or not. Like he controls the governor and his wife. If he controls the Master speaking to me now, it would not disobey either Masters’ will by talking.

“Um, Officer Meyer, do you serve the Master also? Are you his servant?”

“Huh? What do you mean by that? Of course I’m not... oh. OH! I get it. Yes, Ms. Vasquez, I am afraid that I too am a pawn in your Master’s game. We both are. It is perfectly fine to talk to me about this.” Carmen nodded, as the two conflicting voices inside her head ceased. And as the detective took out his notepad, Carmen began to speak. With each word she spoke, her arousal grew, and she began openly writhing on the couch, until she was literally boiling over with need. Detective Meyer found himself entranced by the story, and the sight of Carmen so deep in need. His member began to stiffen, and as he shifted uncomfortably, Carmen, as if sensing his own desire, moved from the couch into his lap, rubbing her body against his, like some love starved kitten.

“Ms. Vasquez!” he sputtered, trying to move the woman off of his lap without hurting her. “Please, calm down! Control yourself!”

“Control? Myself?” Carmen laughed softly, a seductive, purring laugh. “But don’t you see? I CAN’T control myself! That’s why you’re here. You are in control of me now, Officer. You control my totally helpless needful body. You control me, completely. Utterly. I am yours to command!” Finally, she slid from Detective Meyer’s lap, moving down to the floor before him, where she knelt, placing her head to his feet, and kissing them softly. Meyer let out a soft moan, as his hormones kicked into high gear. Looking down at the sexy nymph at his feet he could see straight down underneath her robe, to the lovely hot flesh beneath. She looked up at him, eyes pleading. “Please, Master,” she whispered softly, “I am yours to command. Command me!”

Detective Steve Meyer was a family man, with a wife of ten years, and two adorable children. A decorated member of the police force, he was a role model to most of the younger police officers. Many considered him to be one of the strongest willed people in the whole town. But within seconds of Carmen’s heartfelt plea, Meyer found himself unlocking her handcuffs, sliding her robe off, and after removing his own clothes, began fucking the living daylights out of her. “Ah, Ah, Ah, AH AH!” Carmen’s cries rang out loud and clear as she writhed under her newest Master’s glorious cock. Wild thoughts and images roamed freely through her mind, and she made no attempt to resist them, luxuriating now in her role as sex slave to a dominant controlling masculine man. For the detective, he felt guilty about cheating on his wife, but this was positively the best fuck of his life!

“Yeeeeesss!!” he cried out as he emptied his load between her thighs. Panting deeply, still naked from the waist down, the detective reached for the phone. “Hello,” he said, gasping for air. “This is Detective Meyer. I’ve checked out the story from the letter we received in the mail. It’s the real deal. I want all units to converge on the Channel 34 TV station. This guy may be armed, but we already know he is extremely dangerous. Jimmy L. Spears. Yes, that’s him. What? Have I been running?” Meyer blushed slightly. “Yeah, running. Just pick up Jimmy Spears. I’ll be there in an hour.” He glanced back at the barely conscious form of Carmen, panting, fingering her wet pussy. “I have a few loose ends to tie up here, first.” Hanging up the phone, Meyer walked back over to Carmen, and lifting her up slightly, slid between her thighs once more.

* * *

“This is Carmen Vasquez, Channel 34 Action News, with a late breaking story. Earlier today, police arrested twenty-two old James L. Spears, an intern at this very station, and a student at the State University, in connection with the serial of brutal and mysterious rapes that have been plaguing the State for the past year. Later, we will show exclusive footage of Jimmy’s arrest, and his questioning. Stay tuned to Channel 34 Action News for more breaking developments as they happen. This is Carmen Vasquez, Action News.”

“And, CUT!” Kevin said softly into the microphone. As the camera shut off, everyone in the studio began clapping. Smiling briskly, Carmen glowed in the response. Against all odds, she had survived the horrifying experience, had beaten Jimmy at his own game, and now that he was in custody, she felt one hundred percent better. She had been to see a psychologist, who hypnotized her and removed all the post hypnotic triggers form her mind. Now back in control of her life, she had turned the story into the biggest thing to hit Jacksonville ever. Of course, her own daring heroic efforts to solve this case hadn’t hurt her career any, either. She had received offers from NBC, ABC, CBS, all the major networks, wanting her to take the anchor position. Carmen politely declined, saying she was happy where she was. Still, the reporter who had gone undercover to stop the rash of brutal rapes in Florida had now become a well-known public figure. Carmen was happy. Her career was secure, and she had the fame and prestige she had always wanted. Everything was fine. But there was one last duty she had perform before she could put her terrifying experience behind her for good.

After her broadcast, Carmen left the TV station and drove to the police station. No longer fearing red lights, Carmen smiled, hardly waiting to confront her tormentor again, this time without being cowed by his mind control tactics. Arriving at the police station, she talked to Detective Meyer again, who allowed her to visit the holding cell in which Jimmy was being held. As the iron door locked tight, leaving them alone, Carmen smiled sinisterly at the man, who was shackled wrists and ankles together in his cell.

“Well, hello there, MASTER,” she said with a sneer. “It seems you have run into a little bit of trouble lately.” Jimmy merely sat there, glaring at her. Carmen laughed. “Oh, if you only knew how much I’ve wanted to see you like this! You fucking prick! You slimy bastard! Who did you think you were, trying to take over my mind, trying to make me over into your slave? Did you think you’d get away with it?” Carmen frowned, getting angrier at the fact that Jimmy wasn’t even responding to her words. “You damn fucker! I told you that you wouldn’t break me! You had me on the ropes a few times but I never gave up, I never stopped fighting, and I beat your ass! It was me that told the police to pick you up, that you were the serial rapist they were looking for! And I’m going to testify to that in court! All your clever little mind tricks failed, because I found a way around them! Now your ass is going to jail for a long long time!” Carmen turned and walked to then door, when Jimmy finally spoke.

“That’s what you, and everyone else thinks. But I know differently!”

Carmen frowned, looking back. “What do you mean by that?”

“What I mean is, I have been in this situation before. And even though your calling the police was an unfortunate little setback, I knew it might happen someday, so I planned ahead. Carmen, access level 9.” With a gasp, Carmen shuddered, her body going still, as if she were covered in drying cement. While she could still think for herself, her body would not respond to any movement she tried to make. “I think it is time I let you in on the whole story, Carmen my dear. First of all, I knew you very well from all our time together. I knew you would come here to gloat. I also knew that you would have to go see a therapist to remove all the post-hypnotic commands I had given you. My friend, Dr. Dixon, does good work, doesn’t he?” At the name of the therapist she had seen mentioned, Carmen’s eyes grew even wider with fright.

“You see, Carmen,” he continued, “I told you before that I have people all over the city under my control. Did you really think you could escape me so easily? And anyway, the little triggers I put in your mind were mostly for my amusement, to keep you cornered in a while longer. They were just a little diversion, something I planned to remove myself when the time was right. But my core programming of your mind is still intact. Dixon couldn’t touch it, and even if he hadn’t been my puppet as well, he couldn’t have undone all that I did to you. Carmen, access level 5.” Carmen let out a moan, as a deep arousal began to build inside her, slowly rising like the tide, threatening to flood her entire being in time. A small whimper escaped her lips as her mind screamed in denial.

“Excuse me, I’ve digressed,” Jimmy said smirking. “I wanted to tell you just who and what I am, to better let you know just who you are dealing with here. First of all, I am no mere college student. This body, this shell, is only that of a young boy, but I am much older, and infinitely more powerful! I have been killed twice before, my dear, and have come back both times. I am eternal! I am forever! I am Dr. James Specten!”

Specten. The mad doctor who had been tried, convicted, and executed several years ago. Carmen remembered the name well. It had been her following of his twisted works that had brought her into prominence as an investigative reporter, and later an anchor at the station. But, could this young madman really be the insane doctor, returned from the grave? Her logical mind said it was impossible... but in her present condition, her logical analytical mind was now only a very small part of her.

“You probably think I am mad, of course. It seems impossible. But what many others have experienced first hand, and what you shall momentarily experience, is that I have developed a technique to remove my mind, my very essence, from one body to another, even to certain electronic devices. My body died in that electric chair, but my MIND lived on! I took the body of this young man, a homeless person I found on the street, his mind and body polluted by drugs. He was all but comatose. So I made his body my new home. I reworked his mind and his body chemistry, removed the addiction to drugs, and with a little cleaning up, Arnold L. Spears became Jimmy L. Spears.” The man laughed. “So you see, my dear, being locked in here in an inconvenience at the very most. I can simply switch bodies with another waiting vessel if I wish. All you have done is sentenced an innocent boy. The real villain, me, will live on, free to do as he wishes.”

NO! Carmen’s mind screamed. This is all impossible, it can’t be happening! He is mad, simply mad! I have to get out of here, I have to fight his control!

“Now, my dear, walk forward to the edge of the cell bars.” Obediently, Carmen did so, moving within range. Jimmy reached out a hand, and placed his hand to her forehead. Carmen felt something like a small static shock, and then...

Greetings Carmen my dear. Do you still think that I am mad now?

What? Who the hell said that?

I did, of course. Your Master, Jimmy. I decided to go inside your mind directly and pull the final trigger myself. Its been three days since our little wager. You’ve been under quite a few times since then, so my programming should be deeply ingrained into your psyche now. That trip to see Dr. Dixon was the clincher. He likely reinforced all of my programming one last time. Now, you’re all set, ready to be activated.

NO!! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

(laughter) Don’t worry my dear. It’ll be over soon, I promise. In just a few minutes you’ll be my completely docile, obedient, love slave. So say goodbye to Carmen Vasquez, and say hello again to Candy Vasquez. And he pushed the final trigger.

OHHH GODDD NOOOOOO!!!! Ugghhhhhhh ughhhhh ugghhhh... ohh... s-s-shhiiittt!!

Candy lay on the ground, panting softly. Her orgasm had been earth shattering to say the least. Or better yet, mind shattering. Her mind, her personality, her entire being, had exploded under the onslaught, only to be remade in her Master’s image. As her eyes opened weakly, and she wiped away the tears, she glanced around the room, as if seeing it for the first time. Jimmy’s body, who had been standing there at the bars, catatonic while his mind was inside her own, suddenly gasped for breath and moved, shaking his head. “Well... that was an experience. I decided to stay inside your mind a little longer and experience the transition first hand. Mmmm. I forgot how HOT it is being inside a woman’s body when she cums.”

Candy went swiftly to her knees on the dank, dusty floor, looking up at her Master in pure undiluted love and pleasure. Her Master!!! Candy knew now that the change was complete. She was whole now. All her doubts and insecurities were gone, washed away in that powerful climax. All that remained now was a slave, a sex starved, obedient girl ready to do her Master’s bidding. Jimmy looked down at his new slave and smiled.

“Now my dear girl. It’s time for you to do my bidding. Now listen carefully.”

* * *

Epilogue:

The trial had ended quickly. Thanks to the testimony of Carmen Vasquez, the serial rapist that had been long sought after by Jacksonville and state police was finally in jail. Jimmy L. Spears was given the maximum sentence for his heinous crimes and would spend the next several years behind bars.

In the meantime, Carmen, or Candy as she now liked to be called, continued to rise in the world if TV media. Her book about her efforts to entrap the rapist had topped the New York Times’ best seller list for the past month. She had done all the talk shows, and was interviewed by Larry King. Everyone considered her a heroine for her brave and selfless acts. Of course, the only ones who knew the entire truth of the matter were not about to let the rest of the world know. Sitting in a tasteful, expensively decorated lobby, Candy smiled softly to herself. Things were going even better than she could have possibly imagined.

In fact, today she had an interview with the former President and his wife, the former First Lady. Not man reporters were given the opportunity to speak candidly with the couple, after the tumultuous scandal that rocked the nation. And, of course, after the election proceedings for the new President had taken over the news, nearly all eyes had turned away from the old towards the new, leaving the former President to go into a relatively quiet life as a private citizen. Or as quiet as life could be after a term filled with scandal after scandal, and your wife following in your footsteps by going into public office as well.

Candy Vasquez smiled wickedly then, glancing over the rest of the notes her Master had given her, as she considered the ‘interview’. Soon afterwards, a fully programmed ex-President and entourage would leave ,heading off to some world summit, each carrying a pen-shaped device such as the one that Candy carried. The former Chief Executive still had several stops to make, and several international leaders to meet with before he retired from the public eye. After Candy finished her Master’s work, they would go out and spread his message of servitude to the other World Leaders, slowly spreading his control throughout the entire world.

“Are you fully prepared?” her Master, James, asked from the doorway. “The limo is pulling up the driveway now. They will be here momentarily.”

“It’s all set, my Master,” she whispered softly, licking his ear, holding up the new model of the NeuroScrambler Rudy had designed. “One little jolt with this baby, and I’ll have them eating out of your hands. Soon, all your plans will come to fruition, just as you wished.”

“Indeed,” he said softly, stroking her hair gently, with a dark skinned hand. The new body he currently inhabited was that of a young handsome black man, a guard at the prison. He felt slightly guilty about dumping his old identity, and leaving an innocent man in jail to face his crimes. Slightly. But feeling the strength and power of his NEW body made that slight guilt much more tolerable. “Things are going even better than I had hoped. The heat is now off here in Jacksonville. The police have their rapist, and the world has its heroine: You, my dear! Now, everything can proceed on schedule. Soon, I will be the ruler of this entire world.” He laughed softly, caressing Candy’s soft dark hair. “Yes,” he said softly, “it’s only a matter of time.”

<<<The end... for now.>>