The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prologue:

Back room, Spectrum Jewelry Shop, shortly after midnight...

Carmen Vasquez, lead reporter for Channel 34 Action News, crept quietly through the dark abandoned building, her cohort Jimmy behind her. Somewhere within this building were the answers to the question on everyone’s mind: Who is the serial rapist plaguing this town? It was a question that had baffled Jacksonville police for months, trying to guess the identity of the criminal mastermind behind the assaults. Mastermind was the correct word, because the assailant had never once left any clue to his identity, no fingerprints, no DNA samples, and strangest of all, no witnesses. The victims themselves seemed not to remember who had assaulted them. The one clue, the thing that linked all the victims, was a small silver collar-like necklace, worn by all the victims. A very SPECIAL necklace, one with tiny electronic circuits embedded within, and powerful enough to control the minds of the rape victims, making them forget the face of their attacker. Special jewelry unlike any other. Which, of course, had brought her here.

‘I can’t wait till I crack this case open, single-handedly,’ she mused to herself, making her way through the darkened warehouse. ‘To think, those idiots down at the police station accused me of INTERFERING in their investigation. Hah. They couldn’t find their asses if one of them sat down in a box of doughnuts! Just because I did a report on police corruption, they treat me like I’m a dammed leper! Well, once I find out the identity of the serial rapist, they’ll be eating crow for days.’

A small sound, like boxes or crates moving, sounded ahead of her, breaking her out of her introspection. Glancing ahead, she saw a man-sized shape moving from behind one of the office doors. Moving quickly forward, with Jimmy tagging along silently behind, she tried to peer through the frosted glass. Nothing. The only way to know for sure would be to bite the bullet and walk inside. Collecting her courage, ignoring her gut feelings that this was a trap, she sloooowly turned the knob and slide inside.

The smell hit her at the same time her ears detected the soft click and the gentle “whooshing” sound. GAS! ‘Oh SHIT its a trap!’ she thought to herself trying not to panic. Instinctively she froze, in panic or fear, but those few seconds cost her. By the time her mind unfroze, her body had gone glacial. The gas, running through her system with every gasp, was slowly turning her muscles into Jell-O. Terrified, she tried desperately to turn, run away, scream, anything—only to find that except for her eyes, not a muscle in her body would respond. Standing in the empty dark room, completely alone, she might as well have been bound and gagged with fifty armed guards. With her body betraying her, she knew she wasn’t going anywhere.

Suddenly, lights began to dance in front of her eyes. Someone WAS here after all! To her horror, she saw Jimmy walk into her sight, a gas mask over his face. His laughing voice muffled, but still easily heard, spoke. “Sorry Carmen, my dear. You should have went with your gut instincts after all.” The lights in front of her eyes were making her dizzy. The swirling colors, combined with the effects of the gas, were chipping away at her resistance. It was all she could do to stay awake.

Awake. ‘I’m being hypnotized,’ she thought weakly, through a haze of colors and shapes. ‘I have to fight it somehow...I have to resist. Can’t let him take over my mind!’

Jimmy simply shook his head. “Oh well, now you’re caught. You wanted to crack the story of the millennium, so now you’re going to get an exclusive. A real inside view of the life of a mind-fucked slave girl!” He stepped aside, giving the bespelled woman a full uninterrupted view of the subliminal program flashing on the screen behind him. A soft moan escaped Carmen’s lips a full view of the hypnotic lights graced her helpless eyes. Jimmy smiled, watching as she strained to close her eyes, only to open them again moments later, pupils still dilated to pinpoints. Still trying to fight it, her faced tensed in defiance, her eyelids closed again only to reopen moments later. The gas was keeping her pupils dilated, so no matter how tightly she closed her eyes, they were unable to refocus or change the view in the slightest. After a third and try, her eyes remained closed. Jimmy noted, however, that her face was still tense, her eyes moving rapidly under her shut lids. Rapid eye movement. R.E.M. “Poor girl, you’re already under and you don’t even realize it. Still fighting the good fight.” He chuckled softly, reaching over and turning off the gas and the strobic light display. “I think I will enjoy playing with you for a while, my dear Carmen.”

Story: Disembodied Vengeance, II

The Return of Dr. Specten!

(Part 2.)

The first thing on Carmen’s mind when she awoke was how dry her mouth felt. She felt as if she had been sleeping a long time, and that cotton-mouth feeling clung to her. Shaking her sleepy head gently, she yawned. Her throat also felt dry and scratchy, as if she had been talking a long long time. She tried to push up and get out of bed, to go to the bathroom and splash some water on her face, but she found her body unable to move. Coming more fully awake, she recognized the feeling on her arms and legs and leather bindings holding her strapped down. She was tied down tight on a large King-sized bed, spread-eagled, and totally naked underneath the sheets. While she sometimes slept topless, not liking the constrictive feel of anything around her large 38 DD’s, she NEVER slept completely naked, wearing at the very least a pair of white cotton panties, in case she had to get up unexpectedly at night.

Carmen was a study in conflicts. She was extremely beautiful, with her hot, exotic, Latino looks, her very noticeable breasts, and her thin size four waspish waist. She was breathtaking, and she knew it, using her beauty to ease her path to the head news anchor at Channel 34. Yet she was, for all intents and purposes, a ‘cold fish’. She had no significant other, and despite using her sexual beauty to climb the ladder to success, she had never once ‘put out’, feeling that using sex to achieve that success would only cheapen it once she obtained it. She had never been in love; in high school she’d merely dated a few times before losing interest. For Carmen, her work was everything. Sex...was something other people did. It was simply not that important to her.

So it was very much a shock to find herself growing wet and aroused at waking up in bondage.

“Hey! What the fuck is going on here?” she yelled, pulling at the restraints. “Someone is going to pay for this! I’m a reporter for Channel 34 News! Someone... anyone...get me out of here, now!”

“My my, such hostility,” Jimmy said walking into view. Carmen froze, as the sight of him unlocked the memory of the night before: the warehouse, the gas, the room with the glowing lights. With the memory of the glowing lights, she felt her arousal jump a bit, and a small moan escaped her lips. “I give you the hospitality of my home,” Jimmy continued, “after you decide to sneak inside my private property, and you chose to repay me with idle threats. Tsk tsk tsk. This will never do.”

“Jimmy!” Carmen said through gritted teeth, trying to choke back her anger and rage. “This was all your doing! YOU were the serial rapist all along! I should have known it was you. A snot-nosed little punk kid like you would be the last person anyone would suspect, and working with the TV station, you would know how just what progress the investigation in the case was getting, even better than having a tap on the police station.” She squirmed fruitlessly, struggling to break free, all to no avail. “You may have me here but you’ll never get away with this! You can’t keep me here forever, someone will come looking for me. They know I never miss work, and they all know this is where I was going last night. When I don’t come in to work today this will be the first place they look!”

Jimmy chuckled evilly, walking over to the window and pushing aside the curtains, allowing light to fully illuminate the room. With a gasp Carmen saw that they were in her very own house! “I hope you don’t mind, but I decided to move you to a more comfortable setting to conduct the rest of your training. A nice place you have here by the way. Very modern, very earthy and lived in. And as for work, don’t worry. You already called them and told them the lead was a big bust, that you and Jimmy had been up till 5 am looking around in the cold dark, and that you were gonna sleep in today.” He grinned at her expression. “Of course you don’t remember any of this, but trust me, you were very convincing.”

The spinning lights. Hypnosis. Suddenly everything made sense. “You hypnotized me,” Carmen said softly, frightened. Then she hardened her resolve and glared up at him. “Yes, well so what? You hypnotized me and made me call in to work. Big deal. IF it actually happened, then it was something I wanted to do anyway, no doubt because I was worn out and tired from last night. I have dealt with hypnosis. My father was a therapists and used it extensively in his work, so I know what can and can’t be done.” She glared at him, as if daring him to do his worst. It was an expression he saw a lot in his victims just before they realized just how strong his hold was on them. Perhaps it was time that she now realized it as well.

“Let’s test that little theory shall we?” Jimmy said, rubbing his hands together in eager anticipation. “You think that when hypnotized you will not do anything that you wouldn’t normally do when awake and alert. That you can be made to focus and remember better, or to make your body perform and experience things, but nothing that would embarrass or humiliate you, or in any way endanger your life. Well I have news for you, my dear. Rules are made to be broken, and a clever man can bend those very rules in his favor.” He walked around to the edge of the bed, near the top where her wrists were shackled to the bedposts. “When I snap my fingers you will go into a light trance, just barely hypnotized, but completely in my power. Then I shall release you from your bonds. Then we will see how right you were.”

Carmen shivered slightly, trying not to clutch too quickly at the slight glimmer of hope. He was going to release her! If she could resist his commands and awaken fully from the trance while free, she could escape! She knew that he couldn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to do, and she DEFINITELY didn’t want to stay here! She was confident that she could fight his control long enough to come fully conscious, the only question was being able to make use of having her wits about her and escaping when the time was right. She glances up at Jimmy’s face, then at his hand as it raised above her. Then he snapped his fingers.

Blink. Then blink again. Carmen shook her head slightly. She didn’t feel any different; in fact, she felt like herself. She was self-aware, she knew what she wanted to do, and she knew totally what was happening to her. It didn’t work! she thought gleefully. He must have miscalculated somehow, somewhere, and I didn’t go into a trance like he expected me to. I had better play along in case he gets suspicious. And then, when he lets down his guard, I can hit him from behind with the lamp and call the police.

“Now then,” Jimmy said, seemingly unaware of Carmen’s thoughts. “You are in a light trance, and your will is now my will. You cannot resist me, as much as you might try. It is pointless. Your will is nigh compared to mine. You are my slave, completely, and utterly.” Yeah RIGHT! As if I’d be slave to a pompous arrogant JERK like you! In your dreams, Master-boy! “Now, I want you to raise your right hand straight up, and hold it there until I tell you to release it.” Carmen thought briefly about keeping still, just to show off the big jerk, but at the last second realized that she had to play along to all his silly little ‘tests’ until he let down his guard. Resigned, she raised her hand obediently and kept it there. Jimmy smiled. “Good! Very good! Now, I want you to slide your other hand to your breasts, those oh so lovely melons of yours, and squeeze and play with your nipples.”

Gritting her teeth in frustration at his choice of tactics, she obediently began stroking and rubbing her nipples, which to her own embarrassment, began to rise and harden, becoming pointed little peaks. Just a little bit longer, Carmen, just a LITTLE bit longer, and you can turn the tables on this bastard and get out of here. “Ooohhh,” he sighed softly, “that’s nice. That feels good to you. You are becoming aroused by obeying your Master’s commands. It is starting to make you wet and horny. No, Einstein, obeying you makes me sick. I’m starting to get aroused ONLY because you have me rubbing...mmmm...and stroking...oooh...my own nipples. Hmmm...this is starting to feel pretty nice. AH! But I can’t lose myself in the feeling—

“Now to really test those waters, your Master commands you to lower your raised arm...right down to your pussy, and rub and tease your clit and pussy, till you are about to cum.”

WHAT?!? That sick perverted FUCK! she thought to herself outraged. He was turning this into a sex show, to humiliate and degrade her! I don’t care if it gets me in trouble later, if this blows my one chance, I am NOT about to masturbate in front of him! Carmen opened her mouth to tell Jimmy off, but said instead, “As you command, Master.” SHIT! That isn’t what I wanted to say! Glancing down in horror, she saw and felt her hand going to work downstairs, teasing her reddening petals, which opened like the proverbial flower, exposing the soft tender flesh inside. Jimmy laughed softly at her expression, walking around to stand in front of her once more.

“Let me guess. You are surprised to find that you are obeying me without even thinking about it. No doubt you thought because you are aware and have your own thoughts that my hypnotic command failed. Hardly so, my dear. You are fully in the trance even now, a special trance, which I created so that you would know what is going on and feel the frustration at not being able to do anything about it.” Carmen’s only response was a frustrated agonized grunt as she continued to tease and titillate her throbbing clit, forcing herself into sexual pleasures never before experienced. She was no virgin, but never before had she felt the powerful deep pleasures now emanating from her tortured pussy. She hated it, yet craved it as well, longing to be brought over the edge into that rich orgasmic fog her female friends had always described so vividly. Jimmy seemed to notice her plight and shook his head.

“Um, no, I’m sorry, but this is merely to get your attention. We have a few more things to discuss before you are given THAT particular gift. Now then, as I was saying before, there are ways around those Rules you stated before. One way is to give your brain a choice, to give it a choice between two choices you MUST make, and having it pick the lesser or two evils. Both choices, of course, being what the hypnotist desires. Another way is to pleasure your brain with lots and lots of endorphins, like you are experiencing now, which of course the brain craves and desires more than anything. It becomes addicted to the pleasure its own body is granting it, and if you lay down some rules for granting that pleasure while its in such a vulnerable state, you can control another’s mind quite easily.”

By now Carmen was moaning and writhing with helpless abandon, on the razor’s edge of orgasm, and her face showed her frantic desperate plight at being unable to cum nor being unable to cease playing with her clit. “You may stop now,” Jimmy added as an afterthought, and was rewarded with Carmen’s sigh of relief. “But, your arousal will remain at that state until I tell you otherwise,” he said with a grin.

Carmen struggled fitfully, straining to bring herself off a few more times before leaning back down and relaxing. She was free, released from her bonds, but all thoughts of escape melted before the blistering burning need to cum. “Okay,” she croaked, her voice choked with unrelieved passion, “you’ve made your point. Now, please...let me cum! I can’t stand this...oh GOD...I have been so close before...please!” She didn’t care if he raped her; in fact she wanted him to take her, as hard and as brutal as possible, to fuck her till she passed out cold. Yet he looked at her as if she were only a toy, a little doll, to play with, to get amusement from. Jimmy showed no signs of wanting to fuck her, which angered her as much as frustrated her. Here she was, naked and helpless, completely in his power, aroused like never before in her life, practically begging to be had, and this stupid jerk didn’t want her?!? Of all the indignities she had suffered this was the greatest!

“Ugh...what the FUCK are you waiting for? You...ugh ugh...stupid shit! Mmmmm... oh God...don’t just stand there looking stupid...ughhh...take me! Rape me like you ...ugh ugh ugh...did all the others! Please! I’m begging you Dammit!”

Jimmy merely shook his head. “You don’t get it do you, Carmen? This isn’t about you at all. It’s about me, what I want, and desire. If I fuck you, it will be solely for MY pleasure, not yours. Oh, if you please me well enough, after your training is completed, I might grant you a little pleasure for yourself. But understand this: your life before as you knew it is over. There is only the here and now. You are my slave, Carmen, my fucktoy, my servant, my spy, anything I desire of you. Your will means nothing to me, your desires even less. All of this was merely to show you how deep my power over you runs. But my dear, we have not even scratched the surface. I have only begun to tap into your mind, to peel back the outer layers. Mere hypnotism is only a parlor trick. I have much more...efficient means of controlling you.” He sighed and walked to the side of the bed again, sitting down next to her.

“Not long ago, I narrowly escaped death, not once but twice. An experience like that tends to sharpen your mind, orient your goals, and reexamine your priorities. Before I had always used my talents for my own means, as merely a way to entertain myself, or to get what I wanted. Fine, on the small scale of things. But now I am learning to look at the Big Picture, and see what I want as my ultimate goal in all of this. I have started a complicated and intricate plan to control and command everyone within the State of Florida. Within a year, I estimate my control will reach nearly all of the United States, and the other countries will soon follow suit. I hate to sound melodramatic, and I know it is cliche‘ but I can say quite reasonably, that barring any unforseen disaters, within three years from this date I will have taken over the entire world!”

That was enough to break through Carmen’s pleasure fogged mind, and she looked incredulously up at the madman sitting next to her. He actually believed her was capable of taking over the world. “You’re...crazy. Stark raving mad. No one can take over the world. You can...ugh...hypnotize a few people...here and there, but you can’t...ugh ugh ugh...hypnotize everyone in the world...at the same time. It’s impossible.”

Jimmy smiled brightly. “You are right of course. On both counts. I am mad, you know. As crazy as the proverbial loon. No person could not have experienced what I have and retained his sanity. Then again, a totally SANE person would not have come up with the means to take over the world. And you are right, it is impossible to hypnotize EVERYONE in the world. First of all, not everyone is equally receptive. It might please you to know that you yourself are extremely resistant, and it took several sessions while you were drugged to break your defenses. However, I do not intend to take the whole world at one time. I only need to control a small number of the world’s leaders to control their countries. Afterwards, the people themselves can be taken slowly, at my leisure, or not at all. It doesn’t matter. Control the people in charge of the world itself and you control the world. And that is where YOU come in, my dear.”

Carmen shuddered, rising up from the bed. “Me? Why me? What do I have to do with anything?”

“You are going to be my guinea pig, as well as my spy, my agent, and my biggest advocate. I am going to perfect my techniques on you over the next several weeks, until I am sure that I have the means to control the mind of anyone I choose. Then you’ll use your journalistic connections to get me in where I normally could not go, to see important political figures. Once I take a few of them, the effect will domino quickly. And Carmen my dear, it all starts with you.” Smiling grandly, he reached out a hand, and to her shock and horror, her arm reaches up uncontrollably to accept it. “Now then. Shall we get started?”

* * *

Carmen Vasquez started awake at the sound of her alarm clock going off. Shaking her foggy head to clear the sleep away, she glanced about her room. Everything was normal, all her stuff just where she had left it before she had...gone to bed? Yes, before going to bed. She had come home a little buzzed from her date the night before and undressed, slithering between the covers, too smashed to even put on her usual pajamas. Yawning, she stretched a bit, getting to her feet; her muscles felt really tense and stiff, as if she had been sleeping wrong or something. Shrugging it off, she went to her bathroom and turned on the shower.

The warm soothing water soon relaxed her tired muscles, and Carmen found herself relaxing. She closed her eyes, and immediately an image of Jimmy popped into her head. Gasping, she started, pushing out of the shower in a panic, glancing around. Jimmy? Here? Memories of previous events came rushing back to her, fuzzy and dreamlike, but memories nonetheless. Fully awake now, Carmen sat down on the edge of her toilet, and concentrated on what had happened. Fuck-a-damn-duck! Jimmy! That bastard played around with my mind! I can...sort of remember what happened. Its all fuzzy, like something I would have only dreamed about...but I KNOW it was real. Shit! He must have fucked me over good, then made me remember all this as only a damn dream! Carmen smiles viciously. Fucking prick. The big genius isn’t as smart as he THINKS he is! He fucked up something, or I was able to resist whatever he did at the end somehow. Whatever the reason, I know what happened. Better yet, I know the identity of the serial rapist! Carmen turned off the water, ran to her room and dressed, and headed outside to her car. Cranking up the car, the reporter headed straight for the city police station.

Flipping on the radio as she drove, Carmen listened to the radio talk show playing, the town’s local affiliate that carried the Howard Stern show. Vaguely, she wondered why the radio was set to THAT station; she only listened to three stations, and none of them carried Howard’s broadcast. “I just don’t get it,” the shock jock said, coming in through the speakers. “I mean, yeah in my past I have kinda dabbled in D/s just a bit, yanno, kind of like experimentation, but c’mon! Geez! What is with these guys? Hey Robin, would you ever let a guy control you like that?” Carmen reached to change the station when the light up ahead flashed yellow. Hitting the brakes, her hand went back to the wheel to steady it, preparing to come to a stop. The yellow light ended and the stop light turned red. As soon as her eyes focused on the red light, Carmen stiffened. Something inside her mind clicked on, and she felt herself go limp. Spacing out, her eyes stared straight ahead into the light, as the radio blared away its message.

“Next caller, go ahead, you’re on the air.”

“Thanks Howard. My name is Jimmy. I heard your show—I’m a big fan, by the way, and I just HAD to call in and talk to you. Can I give a shout out to someone?”

The disc jockey hesitated, then huffed in exasperation. “Yeah well if you must. I mean this is MY show, its not like I have anything better to do than—”

“Thanks Howard. This shout out goes out to Carmen, no doubt sitting there at some stop light like a damn zombie. Get yer ass in gear, honey, and get a move on!”

At that moment, the light turned green, and the car lurched forward, moving smoothly through traffic. Carmen felt panic; the car was moving, and her body was indeed maneuvering the auto, but she was not doing the driving. At least not SHE, the Carmen that was currently a hostage in her own body. “Well that was NOT the weirdest shout out I’ve ever had on this show,” Howard said after a moment, “but it was pretty close.”

“Sorry. But back to the topic, ‘Dominance and Submission As A Lifestyle.’ Yes, I am one of those men that dominates his chosen woman, both in the bedroom and in general. What can I say, Howard, it gives me a real charge. And of course, my woman loves it too.”

I do not love it too! Carmen thought to herself, as the jockey and the caller bantered back and forth for a while. Carmen was dimly aware that she drove past the police station and turned left, heading deep into the downtown area instead.

“So you are saying that your woman, LIKES being dominated this way, not just in sex, which as we ALL know, is something that women need. You’re saying she likes it when you dominate in her general life as well?”

“Yep, that’s what I’m saying,” Jimmy’s smug voice sounded over the speakers. “Its all about control, Howard. In this world there are basically two kinds of people. Those who take control and those who give it up. Everyone is one or the other. Some people may give and take depending on the situation, but in the final analysis, they lean more one way than the other. Case in point, I have a female friend, who is a real outgoing, independent, take-charge kind of woman. You wouldn’t think of her as the kind to give up control. But once she met me, she found that my will was stronger than hers, and she has come to accept herself as the kind that GIVES UP.”

At the words, Carmen’s struggles to fight cease, her will dropping away completely. “I’ll go you one step further, Howard. My girl is listening to this show right now as she drives to work. That shout-out I gave earlier was meant for her. She is so into being dominated that if you were to ring her right now and talk to her, she would do anything you asked her to do, right over the phone.” Carmen felt a small flicker of what should have been fear come and go. “Go ahead, here’s her number.”

After a short station break, Howard was ready to give it a little test. He dialed the number and Carmen’s cell phone rang. Keeping on hand on the steering wheel and the other on the phone, she answered. “Hello?”

“Hi there. Is this Carmen?”

“Yes, yes it is,” the hypnotized girl droned.

“Wow, what a sexy voice you have Carmen. I bet you are hot too. Are you as hot as you sound, Carmen?”

Silence, as Carmen was unable to think of a reply...or think at all. Jimmy’s voice sounded from the other line. “Well I think she is. Much hotter in person that her voice, believe you me!”

“Well, my Master thinks I am hotter than I sound,” Carmen responded, now having an opinion.

“Great. Now...wait! Did you just say your MASTER?”

“Yes. Jimmy is my Master, my owner, my complete all and all.”

“Well, Jimmy, I guess I had you wrong after all. Of course, she STILL might be faking this, so I guess we’re going ahead and do the test. You said your lady friend Carmen would do anything I tell her to do over the phone, right? Okay, Carmen, my dear, where are you?”

“Passing the bus terminal on Fifth Street, about to turn on Main.”

“Oh, so you ARE in a car after all. Another point to you, Jimmy.” Laughter was heard in the background. “Okay Carmen, here is what I want you to do. I want you to pull over at closest crowded spot, get out of the car, carrying the cell phone, and flash some guy passing by your tits. And see if you can get him to talk to us on the phone, I’d like to get his reaction.” More laughter sounded in the background, and Howard and his comrades began debating a bit on whether or not it was a fair test, and whether or not she would actually go through with it. Meanwhile, spying a corner vegetable market, Carmen parked the car, strode over to the customers buying produce, and holding the cell phone in one hand, proceeded to remove her beige silken blouse. Several of the patrons froze, staring at the very recognizable face of Channel 34’s star reporter Carmen Vasquez, standing there topless.

“Geez! Look at that!” a man said, pointing. “What’s she think she’s doing?”

“Hey, I recognize her, that’s Carmen Vasquez, from the news!”

“My God, look at those things! Talk about floatation devices! Yum yum!”

“Hussy! Tramp!” an older woman complained averting her eyes. “Parading around like that in public! It’s a disgrace! I’m going to complain to the station!’

“Fuck that Lady! If THIS is what passes for newsworthy these days, I am switching over to Channel 34 from now on!”

The embarrassment of the situation, and the attention of the growing number of passersby, managed to filter through her fog and reach Carmen, enough for her to register what was happening to her. Inside she was screaming, wanting to be anywhere but here, humiliated, and helpless to do anything about it. But she was only a spectator; the ones in control of her fate were listening intently to the comments from the crowd over the phone.

“...Okay I think that will suffice, don’t you, Howard? C’mon back, Carmen dear. Go back to your car and continue on your way.” Sighing deeply with relief, she nearly ran back to her car, the engine still running, and floored the gas pedal. “Now, Howard, what do you have to say about that?”

The indomitable shock jock was speechless for a few moments, before replying. “I...I don’t know what to say. I didn’t think she would actually do it. I mean, no woman I have ever met would do something that outrageous on a whim just because someone told her to. How do you do it, Jimmy? What’s your secret?”

Jimmy chuckled a bit. “Its simple, Howard. Mind control.” Laughter again. “No, but seriously, a combination of many things make it possible. First of all, as I said, we had a battle of wills and I won. She found out that, with me, she is the subordinate and I am the Dominant. Secondly, she is a sexually repressed woman, either from her life growing up as a kid, or perhaps from some event in her past. At any rate, she has a very healthy sex drive that she keeps locked inside, but as her Master I can force that side of her to appear, to our mutual delight. In other words, Howard, I am good for her, and she loves what I do to her, despite herself. I bet even as humiliated and embarrassed as she was to flash those people, the whole thing made her HOT.” Carmen groaned inwardly, feeling her flesh begin to tingle with excitement at his words. Her clothes began to seem very uncomfortable, and were she in control of her body Carmen would have slid a hand down between her very slick thighs. “Yeah,” he continued, “just remembering what she was forced to do against her will probably has her pulse racing, her thighs wet, and her...well I guess being radio I can’t be too descriptive. Let’s just say that if we called her again right now, I bet she’d be right on the edge of having one heck of an orgasm.”

“Oh really?” Howard said perking up instantly. “Let’s just find out then. Let me dial that number again...click...Hello Carmen, are you there?”

Panting deeply, driving the car carefully down the street despite her arousal, Carmen answered. “Yes...I’m...here.”

“Wow, this chick sounds really hot right now! I haven’t heard breathing like this since the last time we had those lesbian strippers perform on the show! Carmen, dear, you sound really really close to the edge right now? Are you about to have an orgasm?”

“Yes...no...no, I can’t,” she said frantically, rubbing her thighs together slightly. The feeling was increasing exponentially, and a dark stain had begun to form on the front of her business slacks from her pre-cum juices trickling forth. “I’m...GOD! I’m so close to cumming...but I can’t! I need...I need...permission? Yes, I need permission to cum!” The words coming from her mouth filled in some of the missing pieces in her besotted mind. Yes, now she remembered. She needed her Master’s permission to be able to cum. And right now, the need to cum was overpowering, eclipsing all her other thoughts. “Please! UGHHH! Master, may I cum? Oh oh oh oh...I need to cum, uhhhh...so bad! Oh God PLEASE!!”

“Well Howard, she sounds plenty ready to me,” Jimmy said with a chuckle. “I will let you have the honors. Simply tell her she can cum when you want her to, and sit back and listen in.”

“All right!” Howard responded with glee. “This is better than any present I ever received at Christmas. Imagine that, Robin. This girl is going to cum over the air for me, just by my COMMANDING her to. And she sounds like she is honestly on the edge too! Jimmy, we are going to have to take another station break in a minute, and I want to take the time to thank you and Carmen for being on our show. I must say, I can kinda see what you meant before about the appeal of having some sweet sexy hot chick at your beckoned call, completely submissive to you, even ready to orgasm at your command. I don’t suppose you know where I could find one like Carmen around, now that I’m a swinging single again?”

“Nope, sorry Howard. But change is on the horizon. I get the feeling that in a little while more and more women will seek the freedom and pleasure that Carmen gets from being my little slave girl. Who knows, you may just find someone just like her in your own backyard.” Jimmy smiled at the thought. “You never can tell.”

“Yeah right, believe me pal, I’m not that lucky. Oh well, at least I can enjoy this for now. Carmen, my dear, its Howard. On the count of three I want you to release. When I say three, I want you to orgasm like you have never done so before, and I want to hear it. Ready? One...two...THREE!”

Perhaps it was fate, or careful planning. Perhaps the sick twisted man in charge had calculated her pre-planned destination down to the very last detail. For whatever reason, Carmen’s body drove the car into the driveway of a large two-story house in an unknown neighborhood, and placed the car into park just as Howard spoke the number three. Instantly, Carmen exploded into the biggest, strongest orgasm of her life, arching her back and screaming at the top of her lungs from the intense pleasure wracking her fragile body. Her muscles collapsed, her limbs flopping around randomly as she surrendered completely to the bittersweet ecstasy flooding her system. Had she not been safely parked in the car, she would surely have crashed and died in a massive car wreck. Several minutes later, she slowly drifted back down to earth, breathing deeply, letting her stampeding heart slow to a steady gallop. With a start, Carmen realized that she was fully back to herself again, and in control of her body. Raising a hand, she turned off the cell phone, and clicked off the radio program, groaning at the sounds of delight from all those listening at the radio studio. Then and there, Carmen vowed to make Jimmy pay for everything she had endured this day.

Opening tear-soaked eyes, she glanced about at her surroundings. Opening the car door, she got out and stretched, looking the place over. It was a large expensive looking house, even nicer than her own. Still, it was in an out of the way location, in a part of town that she had never been to before. Had she not been under a pre-programmed command to drive her, she could never have found it. Frowning, Carmen realized that despite driving here she had no idea of how to get back home! Well, obviously that jerk of a Master—AH! I mean JIMMY, don’t think of him as Master, only as JIMMY the big asshole—obviously he wanted me here for some reason. I’ll bet he is in there waiting for me, ready to meet me at the door just to see the look on my face. Well fine. I’ll play his sick twisted little game. But we play by MY rules this time. He’s not going to get the satisfaction of seeing me grovel and beg. Somehow, some way, I am going to beat him.

Knocking at the door, Carmen smirked, ready to show her so-called Master that despite everything she had been put through, her will had NOT been broken. To her surprise, it was not Jimmy that answered the door but a young attractive blonde woman, dressed in a well tailored navy business suit. An even bigger surprise, Carmen recognized the woman as Mrs. Regina Thompson, the wife of Senator Vincent Thompson. Regina smiled grandly herself, opening the door.

“My! You’re Carmen Vasquez, from Channel 34 Action News!” Mrs. Thompson exclaimed. “Well well, this is an unexpected pleasure! Come right in. It’s been a while since we met at the last Senate Primaries. What brings you by here?”

“Um, thank you,” Carmen said, blushing slightly, walking inside. “As for why I am here...ummm...car trouble. Yes, I was in the neighborhood and my car gave out on me. Mind if I use your phone?”

Regina sighed and shook her head. “A reporter without a cell phone. Tsk tsk my dear. Well, of course you may use my phone. Follow me to the study, Ms. Vasquez, and I’m sure we can have you all fixed up in no time.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Thompson. And its Carmen, please.”

Regina Thompson flashed her winning smile again. “Alright Carmen. But only if you call me Regina.”

Entering the expansive study, both women were in for a shock. Standing there naked, a glassy look on his face, stood Senator Vincent Thompson. Regina went pale at the sight of her husband, but Carmen’s wide eyes locked quickly in on the OTHER familiar face grinning up at her. JIMMY!

“Good afternoon ladies,” Jimmy said, lounging back in the senator’s cushioned leather easy chair. “I hope you don’t mind, Regina, but I took your suggestion to make myself at home rather seriously. And hello to you too, Carmen dear. So glad you made it here in one piece. I hadn’t really thought about all the specifics about making you cum like that while driving, but everything seems to have worked out—”

“What the bloody hell is going on here?!?” Regina screamed, rushing over to her husband. “Vincent, wake up! WAKE UP!” Turning to Jimmy, she shook her head in confusion. “What’s wrong with him? What did you do TO MY HUSBAND?!?”

Jimmy grinned wickedly, patting the bulge in his pants. “You mean besides fucking his hard and tight in his asshole?” he asked, and was rewarded by Regina’s look of complete horror. “Well besides that, I merely turned his normal personality back off again. Just like I am going to do to you...Regina Slut-slave.”

Mrs. Thompson’s eyes fluttered for a moment, then she fell quickly to her knees. “Master, your sweet obedient fuck-toy awaits your commands,” she said softly, her face an expression of submission, and pleasure at being able to submit to her Master. Carmen, nearly staggered by the sudden and startling transformation, put a hand to the wall to steady herself. It was all she could do to keep from fainting from it all.

Jimmy stood up and walked forward. “By now, you are no doubt wondering when exactly you fell into that rabbit hole and ended up in Wonderland. Don’t worry about it, Carmen dear. This was all an elaborate but very entertaining way of demonstrating to you yet again just how far and deep my control runs. The good Senator and his wife are my complete and total slaves, yet I have allowed them to retain their relatively normal lives, subject to my whim of course. Until I place them back under my spell they act and think normally, not even truly suspecting that they are nothing more than my puppets. As YOU are my puppet. With each session, I refine my technique, chipping slowly away at your defenses, recreating your personality, your very SELF, into a being of my own design. Soon enough you will not try to resist, but embrace the thought of being my mindless slave with all your heart and soul.”

“Never,” Carmen said forlornly. She knew in her heart that it was over, that resistance was indeed futile. Regina Thompson had been completely herself, just as she had remembered her from long ago. With a simple code word, Jimmy had turned her into a mindless slave, eager to be commanded. Looking at Regina, Carmen saw her own fate. But she would not go to that fate easily. Her will, her defiance, was all she had left to fight with, and while she might not win, she could at least resist him while she was still able.

Jimmy smiled wickedly. “Oh I do so love a challenge, even a token one. Very well, Carmen its time for your next session.” He approached Ms. Vasquez, who backed away continually until she reached the wall. Raising a hand, Jimmy placed it over her eyes. “Sleep now, Carmen Baby-slave!”

* * *

“NOOOOOOO!!” Carmen screamed, lurching upright in her bed. She clutched the bed sheets to her naked body with white rimmed knuckles, her heart pattering a mile a minute. Looking around, her eyes focused on her very familiar walls, the posters and pictures hanging in her bedroom, and gradually her panic dissipated. She was home, in her own bed, in her own house. Shaking her head briskly, she tried to banish the last part of a very realistic dream from her mind. It was all a dream. Please God let it have been a dream! Getting up from her bed, she moved to the closet, to pick out her work clothes, and prepare for the day. Passing her wall mirror, she catch a glimpse of her naked body, and smiled.

“Good morning, sexy,” she crooned to herself, running hands across her well toned flesh. Mmmm, she thought to herself. That feels good. It’s so hard to believe I never played with myself like this before! Ohhh...mmmmm...nipples feel so good to the touch. Wonder why I never noticed how pleasant it is to feel my own body this way before? Moving to the bathroom, she turned on the shower, and slipped inside. As she picked up the body washer and foamer sponge, she had a brief flash of deja vu, as if she had done all this before.

Hmmm. Weird. I could have sworn that I woke up and did all this yesterday morning. Then the feeling passed and she laughed a little. Silly me. Of course I did all this yesterday! And the day before. It’s my morning routine. OHHHH! I just never enjoyed it as much as I do now, that’s all. Mmmmm. Sliding the smooth soapy sponge between her legs, Carmen found her arousal rising with every caress. A wicked thought popped into her head that she should wash herself there VERY thoroughly and VERY briskly, that she felt very dirty this morning, so she should clean herself well. Carmen sighed, eyes closed, leaning back into the shower wall as she rubbed and rubbed her wet pussy, ‘cleaning’ it again and again, to make sure she didn’t miss any spots, then returning again to her most tender spots for another round.

Oh, and you MUST NOT forget your nipples, Carmen!

The reporter gasped aloud, opening her eyes. That last thought had not been her own, it had not sounded like her voice speaking it, rather a deeper, more manly voice. Almost like the echo of something spoken aloud...but then the thought was gone again as Carmen’s obedient hands moved up to caress and stroke her breasts as well, circling the ever-hardening nipples. A loud moan escaped her lips before she could stop it, and one hand slipped back down between her legs again, abandoning the cleaning sponge for her own fingers, which slipped deep within her silky folds.

“YEEESSSSSS!!” Carmen hissed through clenched teeth, as her hips began to buck slightly into her own deep reaching fingers. Her other hand was now pinching her turgid pink nipples gently, circling the sensitive little buds. Through a haze of erotic fog, Carmen’s mind belatedly recognized what was happening, how she had fallen into yet another trap by her tormentor. Her fuzzy half-remembered dreams came back to her then, and with horror, she realized that they had been all too real. Jimmy was still controlling her, and she was slipping more and more under his control every day. “OH GOD, NO!!” she screamed, trying to escape the erotic spiral she was falling into, pulling her wicked hands away from her pleasure centers. Her clit throbbed with need, however, and her nipples pulsed in time with her clit, seeking stimulation... seeking gratification. Almost by their own accord, her hands went back to her pussy, but with an effort, Carmen pulled away. It wasn’t like before, in the car, when she had not control over her body. She had control now, but now it was even worse than having no control, because she was fighting herself, her own instincts, her own sexually charged libido. Jimmy’s instructions had merely set the stage for this, but her body and mind were responding all on their own.

Steam filled the air, no doubt from the hot shower running, but also from the heat of her sexually charged body. Each water droplet caressing her naked flesh brought Carmen closer and closer to the sexual release she now hungered for. The splashing water reminded her of the ocean, and Carmen almost laughed at herself; trying to fight the temptation to stroke herself to the rising orgasm building up within her was as futile as trying to stop the ocean tides. The feeling continued, even during the few moments when her waning self-control enabled her to pull her hands away. Moments later, her hands were back again, diddling, stroking, pinching, groping, mauling even, pushing her further and further along. Oh, God I can’t stop myself, I can’t stop! Carmen lamented, and I really don’t want to stop. But I can’t just give in to him without a fight! I have to...uhhhh...have tooo...uuuughhh..oh God OH GOD I have to cum...I have to CUM!

Carmen gave into the inevitable and started stroking herself full on, working her clit and her breasts with reckless abandon. She felt herself rising to a plateau, dwindling up to the very edge of orgasm, but no matter how faster, deeper, or harder she thrust into her sex, she could not trigger the final release. Just as she was about to become desperate, another alien thought sounded inside her mind.

Say the words, my slave. Say the words and let your pleasure flow forth!

“No, no no no no no no,” Carmen babbled aloud, shaking her head, rubbing herself nearly raw trying to bring release without submitting to this final humiliation. It was almost too much to bear, to speak aloud her submission to Jimmy as a slave just to be granted sexual release. But fighting the feelings didn’t help, and the overwhelming need to orgasm only increased. Okay, okay, I’ll say it, I won’t mean it, but I’ll say it, just to cum, she thought to herself. It doesn’t change a thing. I still hate him for this, he is not my Master a small twinge of pleasure ran through her at the thought but I will say it aloud just to end this torment!

“Ohh...ummmm...so..good...UGH...M-m-m-m...MASTER!” Carmen managed to say through her moans, and was rewarded with dramatic rise in her arousal. She was so close now that she could nearly taste it. She opened her mouth and spoke the hated word again. “M-m-m-mASTER!” Her orgasm edged closer. “M-my Master!” she cried out, and arched her back, as the long awaited release finally came. “YEESSSS!!! OH OH OH GOD!!” she screamed, arching into the pleasure. “Yes, Master, my Master, YES!” she cried aloud, and as a reward her pleasure doubled, as she went into multiple orgasms, rapid fire, one after the other. The poor girl began babbling mindlessly as she came, repeated the now sacred word like a manta with each orgasm.

“Master...oh Master, my Master, please Master...oh sweet Master, ugh ugh my Master...uhmmpph!! oh Master...Master...MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MMMAAAAASSSTTTEEERR!” With on final heave, Carmen gasped, then slumped down into the tub, panting, letting the warm waters wash over her battered and nearly broken form. Tears ran down her cheeks as she sat, letting her body recover from this latest onslaught, but tears of joy at the pleasurable release, or tears of despair for having given in, she couldn’t say. She merely sat there, letting the tears run, letting the shower cleanse her body and mind, until it began to grow cold.

* * *

Several minutes later, Carmen left the bathroom, donning her clothing, putting on some light make-up and perfume, then with a sigh of resignation, left her house. Reaching out to touch the door handle of her car, she remembered her reaction to the red stop lights and shuddered. For now she was free of Jimmy’s influence, and she wasn’t eager to slip back under again. Taking out her cell phone, she called a taxi, which arrived moments later. Placing sunglasses on her eyes, she kept them closed as the driver took her to the television station. Halfway through the trip, the driver turned on the radio, but Carmen insisted that he turn it off. Arriving at long last, Carmen started to relax a bit. Stepping inside the Channel 34 News lobby, she felt her confidence return. Here she was safe, here she was in charge.

“Hello Carmen,” the desk clerk, Jerry said, smiling. “Glad to see you are doing better. That must have been some flu bug that hit you to keep you out for so long.”

“Uh, um, yes, it was some kind of bug,” Carmen said quickly. At least her absences had been accounted for. The thought of trying to explain to her boss exactly why she had been unable to come in made her shudder. No one in their right mind would believe the real reason. It had happened to her, and even now she could hardly believe it herself. “Thanks Jerry,” she added heading to the elevator. “Who has been filling in for me while I was...incapacitated?”

“George Harris held down the anchor chair, as I recall. Good guy, but he doesn’t have the same charisma that you do, Carmen.” The clerk sighed softly as the elevator door opened. “It’s good to have you back, Carmen. The place just wasn’t the same without you.”

It’s great to be back here, where everything is familiar and secure, Carmen thought as she rode the elevator to her office on the fifth floor. I don’t know exactly what I can do to get myself out of this fix, but maybe, just maybe, I can find a way to let someone know just what is going on here. A small chime sounded and the doors opened, and Carmen walked out of the elevator...straight into Jimmy.

“Master?” Carmen blurted out before she could stop herself. “What are you doing here? You...you’re...you’re an intern, you should be in school until at least sometime this evening?”

“I just wanted to wish you well on your return to broadcasting,” Jimmy replied. “I thought you might have the jitters about going on the air in a few minutes, after being away from the spotlight for the past several days.” He caressed Carmen’s cheek for a moment, before she caught herself and pulled back. He laughed. “Don’t worry, Carmen. If you find yourself not knowing what to do, just be yourself, and you’ll do fine.”

“Oh gee, thanks,” Carmen said with a sneer, as she turned towards her dressing room. “Really thoughtful advice, that.”

Moments later, however, sitting in front of the Channel 34 news set, she wasn’t quite so cocky. She was worried about Jimmy’s presence there, and that he might have something special in store for her, something that might embarrass her publicly in front of the television audience. But for the life of her she couldn’t think of what he could be up to.

“Okay Carmen,” Jack spoke through the loudspeaker. “Just like always, read from the teleprompter. We go live in five, four, three...” At the last possible second, Carmen glanced up at the camera, and saw the red light on top, the light that signaled the live feed. Her last fully conscious thoughts before the light blinked on was, Oh SHIT!

“This is Carmen Vasquez, Channel 34 Action news,” she said into the microphone. Inside her mind, however, she was freaking out. Huh? How am I saying this? It’s coming out of me without my even THINKING it! “Our latest story is a tragic one. A fire ravaged the Brookview Rest Home late last night, leaving three dead, and two seriously injured.” Oh shit, I must be fucked up even worse than I thought! I’ve got to find a way to escape Jimmy’s control before its too late! “Firefighters were able to contain the blaze and prevent it from spreading to the nearby residential areas.” So help me, I’m getting the fuck away from this bastard if its the last thing I ever do! “Sources say that local authorities are investigating the scene for signs of arson, but the fire is likely to be ruled an accident. Back to you, Ken.”

Half an hour later the broadcast was over, and Carmen’s mind was her own again. Heading quickly to her office, trying to avoid her nemesis, she dodged well wishers on the staff, rudely pushing past others, to make it to sanctuary as soon as possible. A few feet from the door, however, Jimmy stepped into view.

“Nice broadcast,” Jimmy said with a smirk. “See, you listened to me after all when I told you, ‘just be yourself.’ Luckily I was here to wish you well. You might have just simply frozen up and sat there in front of the camera like a zombie, watching that little red light flash.” Carmen grew cold inside at his words. “Yes, I thought you’d like that little irony,” Jimmy continued. “But red lights are not the only trigger I gave you during the initial training, dear Carmen. There are many, many others to keep you in check. Perhaps you’ll have fun discovering them all.”

“You arrogant son of a bitch!” Carmen hissed silently, as another member of the news crew walked by. When they were alone again, she continued. “You think you are so smart. Well, you haven’t thought of everything. If there’s a way to beat you, I’ll find it. Mark my words, you are NOT going to get away with this!”

Jimmy laughed softly, stroking Carmen’s cheek softly. The woman found herself luxuriating in the touch before she realized it was her hated enemy and recoiled. Jimmy merely laughed again. “Well, as you are slowly learning, I make the rules, Carmen. I wanted to be here when you came back to work, so I pulled a few strings at the college to make sure I was free. It wasn’t very hard...not with my special abilities.” Carmen winced slightly, which amused Jimmy all the more. “Oh, don’t worry. I am not going to interfere with you here at work. This is your job place, Carmen dear, and your job is an important part of my plans. I’m not going to do anything to threaten your job.” He moved closer, until he was less than an inch away from her. “However, I wanted to make sure that you do nothing foolish while you are here, that you do not get...clever. Carmen, access level one.” Carmen blinked a bit, her eyes glazing slightly. “Carmen, you are not to discuss what I have done to you with anyone not also enslaved and under my control, and never in public where the conversation can be overheard. You will be unable to communicate it in any way, through speaking, writing, or typing it out. Store and remember. Now, Carmen, return to normal.” The female reporter blinked again, her eyes fluttering a bit.

“Shit!” Carmen said vehemently, wanting nothing better than to strangle the skinny smart-assed bastard controlling her life this way. Instead, she walked away, intent on finding a way around his restrictions. “Laugh while you can, you stupid son of a bitch,” she murmured under her breath. “I’ll find a way to break free of you once and for all. I’ll see your ass in jail for this shit, and when they roast your ass in the electric chair, I’m going to be the one that pulls the switch!” The image of him frying in the electric chair gave her strength, gave her focus. Her anger cleared her mind, and she found she could think clearly for the first since falling into his trap. She had to act fast.

Stepping inside her office, she closed and locked the door, and took out her tape recorder. Jimmy had commanded her not to speak aloud what had happened to her, not in public, or to anyone that was not under his control. But she was alone, in her office, in complete privacy, and her mind was, for now, her own. Slipping in a blank cassette, she pushed record and started to speak, quickly relating in as much detail as possible exactly what had happened to her. After finishing, she took the tape, slipped it inside an envelope, and marked it for delivery to the Jacksonville Police Station. Cracking her door just the slightest bit to make sure no one was in the hallway, she went across the hall to the mail drop-off point and tossed the envelope in. Only then did she breathe a sigh of relief.

Yes! Oh God I can’t believe it! I did it. I managed to beat him after all. When the police hear that tape, his ass is grass! All I have to do now is bide my time, just hang on until help comes. Carmen smiled smugly as she went back to her office, confident that her trials were nearly at an end.

Alas, they had only just begun...

<<<The End of part 2...>>>