The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dirty Boots

Chapter Four:

Two more months and two more trips from Chad. Each had a new experience, but mostly he wanted to experiment more with what his programming could or could not do. He could not make me physically hurt myself, as evidenced by my being unwilling to jam a steak knife into my hand. However I was more than willing to attempt to take King Kong in the ass, which would have been every bit as painful. My programming would not allow me to lie to him if I knew it to be a lie. When Chad and I found ourselves under my roof I was like silly putty to him, but he couldn’t make me into dynamite.

One Friday night Chad did something he very rarely did: he called me. On the phone. “I need you to come up to my place this weekend.” He stated simply. “There’s a… party of sorts that I want you to attend with me.

My heart fell. At least here in my place I knew where I was. Springville had always been a maze to me, and I had images of being driven into the heart of the city naked and left there. But despite my overwhelming feeling of fear, I asked when and where. At noon I hit the road, heading north.

Chad lived in a nice enough apartment in an old brownstone. He buzzed me into the building and I found the second floor, where he stood in his doorway waiting for me with a smile. That smile. I walked into the living room, finding it disheveled but not as bad as other bachelor pads I’d seen. As the door closed behind me I tossed aside my jacket, turned and dropped down to my hands and knees. I reached my master’s toes quickly and gave them my traditional loving greeting, and from above me Chad gave a very pleased laugh.

“Well done, my pet. I didn’t even have to ask.” He chuckled. I began to disrobe but Chad put a hand out to stop me. “Actually, keep those on.” He corrected me. “We need to run some errands before tonight.”

This time Chad did the driving, and as we crossed the city I asked “What is this thing tonight?”

“It’s called Slut Wars.” He replied simply. The words were like a slap to my face. “It’s a competition to crown the biggest slut in the entire Northwest, and I signed you up as a contestant.” I sat in my seat, seething. I was not a slut and I wanted to tell him so! Still, I’d learned by now not to make my master angry. “But even though I think you’re going to out-slut everyone handily, there are some things we’ll need to do to make sure you’re prepared.” Within minutes we pulled into the parking lot of a superstore, but not a Wal-Mart or Target. This massive retail outlet was called “The King’s Castle.” It was a sex store.

Chad knew his way around this store very well. Wandering the aisles we passed through the vibrator and dildo aisle. There I found myself standing before a thing of tremendous power: The Super Kong. It stood at least 2 feet tall, maybe more, and was at least 3 inches wider than it’s smaller brother. As I stood, tracing my finger along the massive veins running up and down it, a thread of drool trickled from my mouth.

Chad broke the spell by calling my name. I found him in the clothing aisle, where he had picked out the “naughty little girl” outfit (a short, frilly dress, ribbons for my hair, white knee-high stockings and patton-leather stilettos) and the “Seventies Porno kit” (rainbow tube top, short-shorts with a zipper running from the front waistband all the way down and around to the back waistband, headband) and now he was trying to decide between the babydoll negligee (with nipple and crotch cut-outs) or the purple tiger-striped catsuit (with nipple and crotch cut-outs). When I appeared in the section he had just decided to go with both. He purchased make-up suitable for only the most whorish of faces and a butt-plug with a yappy dog tail on the outside part.

I paid for all our goodies, of course, and the clerk looked me up and down as he bagged it up. Chad, seeing he was intrigued, leaned over and whispered “She’s gonna win Slut Wars tonight.” This earned him a “right on” from the clerk and a complimentary tube of “anti-friction” sex lube.

“What time is this thing?” I asked as we left the parking lot.

“We have to be there by 6:30pm to check-in.” He replied. I looked at the clock and it was just about 2:30pm

“why did I have to be here so early then?” I asked, annoyed but trying to hide it.

“Oh we still have many errands to run, my dear.”

Next we pulled into a beauty parlor. While there my hair was streaked blond and my pussy was waxed completely smooth. The pain was excrutiating, but the tiny orgasm was worse. After the waxer left I started to dress, but Chad appeared to check the handiwork. “That’s perfect.” He beamed, sliding his fingers over the completely hairless snatch. I shuddered through another one and decided the underwear were a waste of time.

Our third stop was “Benji’s tattoos and piercings”. I worried what would be coming next, but all things considered it was not too bad. A pair of nipple rings, a clit ring and the words “property of Chad Thomas” in a modest font under my previous brand. The piercings made me feel naughty, and the tattoo made me feel owned, and both made me feel horny.

We piled back into his car and the clock there read 4:15. We still had over 2 hours to kill. Chad could see I was perplexed. In response he said one word: “Homework.”

The Oxtail Triple X movie theater was doing their annual “Best of the money shots” film festival that weekend. Chad and I settled into our seats as the theater went dark, and I tried to hide how stupid I thought it was to be watching a porno. In the blackness I suddenly found my master whispering angrily in my ear.

“Just because you’ve sucked so much cock and taken it in the ass it doesn’t mean there’s nothing new you could learn, bitch!” he hissed in my ear. “Just watch these shots and pay good attention. There is a tremendous amount a slut can learn from these people!” I wrankled again at that word, but too soon I found myself fascinated by the scene unfolding before me. It took only two movie clips before I was watching in rapt attention, staring intently at how that woman managed to fit two dicks into her pussy or the wanton expression that other woman wore as the five hobos sprayed their spunk on her face. These people were brilliant!

With all I’d experienced low those many months as Chad’s fuck slave I had barely scratched the surface. I now knew there was so much more to learn, to experience! As the credits rolled I stood and clapped earnestly! I asked if we could watch again, but Chad reminded me we had somewhere to be. By now it was time to go to our party.

Slut Wars had been going in Springville for only five years. The event this year was being held in an old Victorian house in a very humble neighborhood in Springville. We found a parking space, grabbed the bag of gear and entered the building.

As big as the house looked from the outside it was even larger inside. Room after room, and each one filled with furniture well suited to fuck on. Fainting couches, ottomans, overstuffed leather chairs. They had found the perfect balance of vintage and nasty. The rooms were also crowded, with many scantily dressed women, their male sponsors and the crowds there to see the show.

Chad pointed out the dressing rooms and I left to get ready. When I emerged I wore the naughty girl outfit, with my hair in ribboned pigtails and my face done up like a French whore. I balanced atop the towering heels like I’d been wearing them all my life. I came to find Chad standing beside the familiar figure of Phil. Without even thinking I sank to my hands and knees and planted loving kisses on Phil’s feet. Over my head Chad said “Do you see what I mean?”

“Amazing.” Phil replied. “You are the luckiest bastard on the planet!” They pulled me back to my feet and we waited for things to start.

Chad and Phil were deep in some kind of conversation, so I looked around the room. I noted that a few of the women I knew were no concern at all, but I also saw two or three who could be a challenge. I then realized with a horror that I was actually sizing up my competition! I was concerned about not winning this grotesque, obscene contest! I had to decide that it mattered to me only because it mattered to my masters.

“Gentlemen, may I have your attention?” called a smooth, handsome man entering the main large room. He seemed to be our MC for the night. “I was going to say ‘ladies and gentlemen’, but I think we all know that there are absolutely no ladies in this house tonight, right?” he joked, and everyone laughed; even the women who were being mocked. Even I laughed. “thank you all for joining us for the fifth annual Slut Wars! We have 12 competitors tonight,” he continued “from as far south as Sacremento and as far north as almost Canada!” (Applause) By the end of the night one lucky bastard will by the proud owner of THE biggest slut in the entire Northwest!” Applause, even from the sluts in the room.

“The competition is broken down into four heats focusing on the four most important parts of being a slut: Horniness, Eagerness to Serve, Q&A and Overall Talent. In each heat the bottom three performers will be eliminated from competition, with only the strongest 75% moving on to the next level. (don’t try to follow the math, girls – we know that’s asking too much.)” the audience again laughed.

“Of the remaining competitors in each heat we’ll score them based on their success in the challenge. At the end of the Overall Talent challenge we’ll know our winner!” Applause throughout the house. “But all this will take quite a while, and it’s already almost 7pm. What do you say, folks? Shall we get things rolling?” The place exploded in applause, whistles, cat-calls. “Alright, we’ll start with the Horniness Challenge in this room over here.” And he pointed off the main hallway. People followed his direction into the room, and like that the game was afoot!

Phil asked Chad if he was worried. “Are you kidding? Who’s most horny? My girl is a shoe-in for the top 9.”

“how can you be so sure?” Phil asked. Chad simply pointed to my left hand, which had crept under the edge of my frilly skirt and was currently sliding a finger or two in and out of my crotch.

“She’s been doing THAT since she came out of the dressing room.” Chad laughed. I hadn’t even noticed that I was doing it, so natural did it feel; so necessary. In fact, I realized that I’d started doing it during the porn flick. As a result Chad was completely correct: I was dying for a fuck!

The MC explained that each slut would be given someone, or eventually something, to fuck. As each was brought to climax they’d move on to the next thing, and when the last girl stopped fucking whatever she had she would be crowned the winner of the first section. The first up were a dozen nice-looking men. Each slut, including myself, straddled these perfect strangers and, after a short whistle from our host, we slid down on them and got to work!

I made quick work of the men presented me, going from a nice looking man to an ugly, fat man to a very old man to a filthy bum who’s cock smelled of old puke. As the bum filled my happy snatch with his putrid spunk I noticed that already two sluts had bowed out and a third had just fled the bum she was offered. There were nine of us left, and I wondered if they would let me use her bum. After all, waste not want not!

Next we were presented with vibrators, starting with top-of-the-line models. I burned through the first 3 models quickly as they were all old friends from Chad’s bag of sex toys. The next two models were new, but I liked them quite a bit. Around me sluts were dropping off like flies. Not very horny flies. As the dildo round started there were only 3 others still in the hunt.

I heard one say, when presented her first dildo, “what? No way. I can’t cum from just a rubber dildo.” I found this hilarious, and laughed out loud while riding the wave of my own dildo orgasm. The first was the size of an average cock, and the next was larger. I saw where this was headed and forged ahead, vaguely aware of the sounds of Phil and Chad cheering me on through my hazy fuck-cloud. I worked my way up to my good old friend King Kong, and noted there was only one other slut still keeping up with me. To my dismay she climaxed several minutes before me, and I fucked myself with my favorite dildo even faster to try to catch up! She moved on to the next round, presented with a new dildo. Upon seeing it she gasped!

I could not see her new dildo, but I heard her grunting and squeeking behind me, struggling with the challenge. As a profound wave rocked me at last and I slid King Kong from my pussy I turned and stopped. There on the table was Super Kong.

I, too, gasped when I saw it, but where as she gasped from shock or fear, my gasp was one of joy. Since seeing this monster at the Castle this afternoon I’d let my thoughts drift back to its epic size many times. As I placed is base on the floor, spreading my pussy lips as wide as possible, I lowered myself onto it, finding it overwhelming and amazing in only a few seconds. This did not slow me down.

After another several minutes I had sucked Super Kong into me all that was possible. He had more to offer, but I could take no more. I placed my feet on the straps extending from either side of the base, designed to hold the dildo on the floor while I slid myself back up it’s amazing length. Now that I’d primed the pump I plunged my cunt down around it and back out, fucking myself in earnest.

I looked at my competition and she had yet to get her beautiful rubber partner even into her pussy. She lay on the floor, struggling with great frustration. After another many minutes she conceded the field, and I was proclaimed winner of the first heat. As the audience applauded my accomplishment I sped up my pace, desperate to finish my fuck before they took this piece of art away from me! They mercifully allowed me to finish.

Men in the room complimented Chad on his girl as he crossed to me. “Good girl!” he praised, helping me off the floor from where I’d collapsed after my earth-shaking Super-Kong orgasm. The MC announced a 15 minute rest before the “Eagerness to Please” heat was to begin. They also posted the scores from the first heat.

Chad took me to the scoreboard. Not all the names had been posted, but I saw some of my stiffest competition had monikers like ‘Slutzilla” and “Bimbo the Slut Bug” it had not occurred to me to wonder what name Chad had used to register me. At that moment the top scores appeared and I saw that I was in the lead, under the name Fuck Toy. But of course. I flushed with pride and lust.

Preparations for the second heat were completed. The MC explained that “Eagerness to Please” was based on what all each slut was willing to do if asked. As with before, the first three sluts to refuse a request were eliminated from competition, and the remaining six scored by how many commands they followed before quitting. Chad pulled me aside, taking my face in his hands.

“Look,” he said, ‘There will be some things in this competition you’ve never had the chance to try. You’ve only been a cock-hungry slut for about half of a year. But don’t worry about it; remember how much fun the women in the movies had, doing all sorts of things you haven’t been able to try yet. Remember that no matter what it is they tell you to do it will be dirty and wrong, and therefore you’ll love it. Got me?” I nodded yes – he made perfect sense.

As with the horniness competition, this one was designed to go from easiest to higher and higher levels of difficulty. They began this competition with a gimmee: blowjob. Next each slut was asked to take spunk in the face. As I lapped the crème from my face I positioned myself next to be fucked in the ass. This was the first to send someone out of the race. As the stranger’s cock rammed in and out of my rear, shooting waves of pleasure through me, I thought to myself “she was no slut. She was just horny.” I failed to see the irony in my judging someone for being a lousy slut. Instead I shuddered as my ass filled with a strangers’ cum.

I stayed on all fours as two men filled me from either end, and we all enjoyed that equally. When the MC announced the next challenge, called “Completely Air Tight” this was too much for another contestant. I felt sure she had no idea what she was missing, but I was glad to see her go. Three strangers arranged themselves around me, with a cock ramming into my mouth as I lowered my cunt down onto another. Once my pussy was full an third man spread my ass, and as the three men pumped in and out of my holes I lost count of how many times I’d cum already that night. Two sluts down, six to go.

The next challenge was called “Coke Bottle with a Camera”. It turned out to be a request for each of us to fuck ourselves with a coke bottle, and be filmed doing it. To my surprise as I took my coke bottle and crossed to where a camera waited for me another contestant dropped out. This amazed me, as we’d already done so more than this! As the bottle slipped up into me the camera man reminded me to aim my cunt at the camera, and SMILE. I came with a huge smile on my face, pulling the bottle from my snatch and showing it proudly to the camera.

“Next round: golden showers.” At this announcement two more sluts called it quits. As one of their sponsors tried to argue the point I heard one slut growl at him “You already know I draw the line there, Stan!” Looking at the four of us still competing she added “there is something WRONG with those girls.” I’d never heard of ‘golden showers’ before, but these reactions concerned me more than anything had yet and I looked around for guidance. As I began to leave the playing area Chad put out his hand from the crowd to stop me. I mouthed the words “I don’t want to. I’m scared.”

Chad smiled to me, mouthing the words “you’ll love this”, and pointed back to my area. My master’s command laid my fears enough to rest to try, and so as I was positioned in a shallow tub and surrounded by close to a dozen men, each with their cocks out and aimed over my head, I looked forward to something fabulous. I could see Chad smiling widely in the crowd, his camera at the ready. Suddenly the men surrounding me began to pee in unison, their streams arcing up to cascade over my body. I was being showered with warm piss!

My immediate reaction was to cum hard, overcome as I was by the degredation of being showered by urine. Next I let my tongue loose, curious of the taste. Two men, seeing my tongue extended , diverted their streams to my face and mouth, filling my mouth with pee quickly. Without thinking I swallowed the mouthful, and a chorus of cheers erupted from the crowd. As the urine streams finally slowed and stopped I lied down on my back in the shallow tub, scooping warm, tangy piss up and over my body and face. Once again my master had been right – this was humiliation in it’s most pure form. I spasmed through another orgasm.

Another contestant had dropped out as soon as the pee had begun to shower, and so there were just three left in this heat. We were allowed to towel off some, and the MC announced the next challenge: “Rimming.” The word itself sent a shockwave through the room, and one more slut walked away from the battle. Now it was just me and one other. I wondered if I should be worried about this challenge as well, since I was unfamiliar with this word too, but given how lovely the golden shower had been I stayed my ground.

Two large men, almost obese, were led to the field. The MC announced that to heighten the challenge we would be asked to undress the men before the rimming. As the round began and I pulled the shirt from his body I was struck by his strong, sour body odor. I slid his sweatpants down, allowing him to step out of them, and the fat man descended to all fours. I remembered that the MC had given each girl one “explanation” card, and I flashed mine.

“I don’t know what ‘rimming’ is.” I explained. Smiling, and visibly surprised, he whispered a complete explanation into my ear. Of course!

I kneeled down behind the massive ass, pulling his ass cheeks apart until I saw his rosebud of an asshole. From the deep crevice a most foul smell oozed forth, but I was on a mission! Ignoring the stench I pointed my tongue and pushed forth, initially sliding the tip up and down on his crack. He shuddered at the sensation and I slurped my tongue into my mouth, tasting shit. Given his huge size, this man was unable to well wipe his ass, and as a result his rear had large bits of soft shit on and around it. Each swipe with my tongue collected enough crap to require me to chew it up before swallowing.

I took my index finger and poked it into his anus just enough to make sure it would give, which it did. Armed with that knowledge I inserted my tongue into his hole, deeper and deeper. The sound he let loose was all the encouragement I needed. Finally I had most of my pointed tongue deep, deep into his asshole, where I proceeded to wiggle it around as much as possible. I heard great commotion from the crowd, but was too interested in my tongue-fuck on his ass to stop now. Each time my partner shuddered from the pleasure of my tongue inside his ass I got closer to cumming. When at last I fell over the cliff I pulled us both down to the floor, his massive ass landing around my face. I shook from multiple orgasms, taking deep breaths of his shit smell.

After I was freed from the weight of him the MC announced that I had been victorious – my competition had begun to wretch before her tongue even penetrated his butthole. Chad and Phil both praised my work, to which I responded “I’ve eaten lots of crap since you conquered me, master. Every time you pound my ass I get to clean the crap off your rod. What’s so hard about that?” Chad just smiled.