The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dirty Boots

Chapter Three

Many months passed, each with a single visit from my master. Each time it went pretty much the same way: we would hang out with all of our friends during the day, and spend the night with him using and playing with any part of my body or mind he wished. Occasionally there were new fantasies to play out, but really we’d found a kind of rhythm and I’d resigned myself to this monthly possession. The last trip or two Chad had seemed frustrated when he left, and it had been another week or two longer between the last trip and the most recent.

Suddenly one Saturday afternoon he appeared at my door, and this time with a friend: Phil. The spontaneous visit was something new, as was a guest. But I took a bit of solace knowing that at least this meant I would not be hosting him overnight. Chad wanted to show his friend around the town where he’d grown up, so we hit all the town hot spots, including quick visits with our friends. The day ended a little earlier than normal, though, as folks had other plans since they’d not expected his visit. It was later in the afternoon when we returned to my house, with me expecting to see them off, back to Sprinville. Instead Chad’s friend asked to use my bathroom, so inside they came.

The moment I was inside the house I felt the overwhelming urge to drop to my knees and crawl to my master, but I fought it with everything I had. Chad handed something to his friend as he entered the bathroom, and the two of us stood there in silence, awkward for me as I was unsure how to behave without our normal dynamic.

His friend came out of the bathroom and I saw with a shock that he was wearing the amulet. The fog rolled in around my mind and words began to float into my consciousness, but I could not grasp them before they made themselves at home in my mind. I had a new master to serve in addition to Chad, and his name was Phil.

Phil was an older man, around 50 or so. He was balding, with a pretty significant beer gut. He wore a wife-beater tanktop, socks with sandals, and he smelled like stale cigarettes and sweat. His sense of humor all day had a nasty edge to it, which I’d tried to ignore, and he’d encouraged me to hit a squirrel running across the road with my car on the way to my house. In short: I hadn’t liked Phil.

But now I didn’t like him, but I worshipped him. I was on my hands and knees, kissing his smelly feet adoringly. Phil was now my newest master. And he liked what he was seeing.

“This is fucking fantastic, man.” He leered at Chad.

“What did I tell you?” Chad replied back, enjoying Phil’s amazement. “Way better than money, yes?” Chad put out his hand, an expectant look on his face. Phil grinned down at my head as he reached into his pocket, handing Chad a handful of little baggies full of rock crystals. Chad’s smile doubled at the sight of them.

“Hell, for this I’ll throw in a pillow case full of X!” Phil was incredulous.

Ten minutes later I was naked with the exception of a dog collar and leash. My head bobbed up and down over Phil’s slimy cock. It had been slimy from sweat when first I freed it from his shorts, and where I would normally have been disgusted by the feel, the smell, the taste of this nasty thing, I was instead intoxicated by his everything, slurping pre-cum from his cock as it welled up there. Phil panted in his enjoyment, snapping pictures of my hungry face looking up from his cock. He neared his climax and pulled his cock out of my mouth, preferring to shoot himself over my face and chest. I had my third orgasm as the first glob struck my cheek.

I reached up to scoop it off my face but he stopped me. “Don’t wipe it off.” He commanded. “Rub it in. I want your skin to absorb my seed. Rub it in like lotion.” I did as ordered, rubbing his salty mix into my skin. “Now I’m part of you forever.” He sneered. Somewhere deep down inside I shuddered at the thought.

In the big oversized chair Chad had ‘fixed’ himself, and he was much more relaxed. At the same time he enjoyed seeing me be used by another man. He’d hesitated giving me to Phil to as payment for more drugs. He knew that Phil had a vindictive streak, much worse than anything he’d do, but now that he had the hazy cloud floating around his head he couldn’t remember why it mattered. He’d pulled his cock out as he watched me service Phil, stroking it to stiffness while I came and came.

“My turn.” He said, sitting up in the chair.

“No way!” Phil argued back. “I’m not through with her!” As he said it he grabbed my leash and yanked me to him.

“So what, you can’t share?“ Chad asked back. Phil smiled, understanding Chad’s suggestion.

“by all means, amigo.” Phil handed my leash to Chad, who led me around on my hands and knees. Pulling off his pants completely Chad sat on my ottoman, his cock aimed at my face. At the same time Phil slid off the couch, scuffling over to my waiting backside. I automatically spread my knees as I heard him approach, but wondered who would be going first. I needn’t have wondered – they shoved into me in unison.

I would never think to resist my masters, and took them both eagerly, but this was the first time I’d ever taken two cocks at once. Phil’s dick was larger than Chad’s, so I had to adjust to this bigger attack between my legs, but I liked it. I loved it. It was the only option they’d left me. The rush of being double-teamed made me dizzy for a moment. Behind me I heard Phil say, sounding impressed, “look at this slut take it!” He found a rhythm that worked with Chad’s fucking of my face and the three of us were off and running!

Despite my well-ingrained programming I resisted the title of slut. It was further than I wanted to go. My self-image couldn’t reconcile the idea. I was not a slut; this I was sure of.

The double-barreled assault had been going for about 10 minutes and I figured they were nearing completion. I wondered what my orgasm would be like if they came at the same time; the idea both excited and panicked me. Phil’s body leaned over me some now, and I felt cold drips landing on my ass and back as he sweated profusely.

“Hey, have you ever heard of making a bitch “air-tight?” Phil asked Chad over my head. Chad had never heard the term, and his instinct suggested it would be a vicious idea. Unfortunately his instincts could not be heard over the loud cheering of his drug-induced high, and since Phil seemed so excited about it that Chad figured it MUST be fun! Phil had already looked through Chad’s bag of toys earlier, and now he reached over, into the bag, and pulled out King Kong. The sight of the big, black dildo out of the corner of my eye made my mouth water just a little. Phil signaled to Chad to stop his attack on my face, which made me sad, and he slid out from my pussy, which saddened me even more.

The absence was short lived, as after a few minutes I felt Phil shoving King Kong into my cunt where he’d been before. King Kong is huge, and with each additional inch I was stretched both wide and long. Phil pumped the monster in and out of me a few times, using the handle at the King’s base, but eventually left it crammed deep inside me.

Once King Kong was in place Chad returned his member to my mouth. I enthusiastically renewed my hungry slurping, finding a tasty glob of salty precum that had welled up during his break. I was once again filled in both ends, but wondered for a second what had happened to Phil. Before I had the presence of mind to guess (or even think at all) two hands pried my ass cheeks open and something began to push on my anus. Phil slick cock pressed and pressed down into my ass, loving the tight resistance of my butt hole while my mind resisted him not at all. I was being triple-fucked. I wanted to fight, to push them away as being wrong, being too much. But as both men found their rhythm again, along with the complete fullness of the monster in my snatch, I could only pitch through the first of many orgasms.

“See!” Phil chirped. “Air Tight!” The men both enjoyed a laugh at the joke.

I was sure that this was to be the sexual highlight of the weekend, and my programming assured that I reacted enthusiastically. In only a few minutes I’d had two, almost three orgasms. The boys both controlled their invasions to keep things going as long as possible – a trick Chad had told Phil about on the drive down. My asshole had finally relaxed, taking each shove of Phil’s cock lovingly and responding with a shudder of pleasure. Of all the degrading, humiliating sexual positions Chad had taught me this was by far the top. My back was slick with sweat from Phil, and as he kept riding my ass he bent low, laying his chest on my back and collecting my tits in his damp hands. This position allowed him to whisper almost in my ear.

“Isn’t this just how it should be?” he hissed, giving one nipple a pinch. “A slut like you should always have as many cocks inside her at any possible moment, am I right?” There was that word again: slut. It hit a wall in my mind. I was many things, but I couldn’t reconcile the idea that I was a slut. But Phil wasn’t done. “And you are a slut, aren’t you? Of course you are. That’s what we love about you. After all, who but a slut would be so happy to have all three of her holes filled with cocks?”

My new master had a point. What was this very situation but one only a slut would be in? “If you weren’t a slut you would have stopped at least ONE of these cocks from filling you up, but not my little fuck toy. She sucked us all right in, happy to take any cock that comes along!” He made so much sense, and I knew my master was always right. How could I argue? Rather than fighting this idea my brain folded right over, making comfortable room for this new definition of me. ‘I am a slut’ I thought to myself, and the thought filled me with a happy humiliation; the kind Chad had been thoroughly training me to love. I purred a little trill around Chad’s pounding cock. Phil knew he’d pushed into my mind like he’d pushed into my ass. Raping a body was one thing, but nothing compared to raping a mind; now he was having real fun.

“Heck, any time you’re not bouncin’ up and down on some guy’s cock, with another one hosing down your throat with his cum, you must feel pretty damn lousy!” These words pushed out of the way the ideas of self esteem and worth, and I wondered how I’d survived this long without a constant stream of dicks shooting cum into me! The reprogramming came with a mind-melting orgasm that I rode through to nirvana.

But Phil didn’t stop there. He raised his torso back up, the better to speed up his tempo into my ass.

“And another thing, what do you need all those high-falutin smarts for anyway? The only thing a cock-hungry bimbo like you needs to be able to think is “where can I get the next cock to shove into me?” Anything more is just wasted on a slut like you.” Chad laughed as he saw where Phil was going with this. After the months of programming, manipulating, down-right mangling of my mind Chad thought this just might work too. And he was right – Phil’s words made perfect, perverse sense to me.

Now I was sad that I had all these extra thoughts cluttering up my mind. What could I do about them?

“But there’s good news, fuck toy.” Phil increased his speed a little bit more, which Chad saw and matched. They were both building to their climaxes, which would inevitably bring mine. “We can take care of that mind of yours. All you have to do is have a mind-melting orgasm and when it’s over you’ll have nothing left but the brains of a cock-loving bimbo! You’ll be dumb as a spare tire except for those things a slut needs to know!” Phil and Chad were very close to their limit. I, too, was building to a huge climax, one like I’d never experienced before. The idea that if it were tremendous enough it could make me the perfect slut brought me great joy! Enough of my former self remained to want to fight, but the programming left no place to latch on to; the battle was being lost even as I humped eagerly toward oblivion.

My masters built and built, careful to bring me with them. Phil reached under my waist, grabbing the handle at the base of king kong, and he rammed it in and out of my cunt at the same time. The triple-fuck was more than I could withstand, and as they both jetted gush after gush of their cum into my ass and mouth I tumbled into the greatest orgasm I’d ever experienced in my entire life. I shook and jolted and moaned out hysterically. I exploded with overwhelming ecstasy only experienced in Greek tales. Followed by blissful, simple peace.

When again I was aware of my surroundings I was lying on my back on the floor. My mouth and ass were empty, but King Kong was still burrowed deep into my pussy. I lay there, unable to move, and idly my left hand landed on my tit. Without thinking I pinched and twiddled the nipple, sending jolts of pleasure through me. As I flinched from the sensation I heard laughter from near my feet.

There, leaning up against the couch, were my beloved masters. They sat staring at me as if they were waiting for something to happen. I smiled when I saw them, and my right hand did a silly little finger-twiddle wave at them. They waved back. My right hand stretched down to the handle at the base of the King and I began to pull it out of my pussy. When it was several inches out I shoved it back in, and I sighed at the pleasure. This lead to another laugh from my masters.

They whispered between themselves for a few minutes, but at last one turned his attention back to me. “I’ll ask!” Chad snipped at Phil. To me he asked “Baby, do me a favor: spell ‘cat’ for me?” I thought about it for a moment, but such a difficult task made my head hurt, which I didn’t like. My brow furrowed with serious concentration, but at last I simply replied “I don’t know.” And I pouted. Phil burst out laughing.

Phil also wanted to check the success of this experiment. “How about this: what is 2 plus 2?” Once again the complexity of the question hurt my empty brain. I shook my head in a tight “no.” I heard Chad slap Phil’s hand a high-five and call out “that is so excellent!” Knowing I had pleased them made a huge smile appear on my face.

“There you go, my friend.” Phil replied. “One completely brainless, cock-hungry slut for your enjoyment!”

Chad thought about Phil’s instructions before they’d quite literally fucked my brains out. Out of curiosity he asked me “Fuck Toy, what is one plus one?”

“Fucking” I replied.

“And one plus two?”

“Threesome.” I replied.

“But two plus two you don’t know?” he asked.

I thought about it once again – they seemed to think this was something I might know. A thought, tiny and smooth, tried to appear in my vacant mind. “Is it a gang bang?” I asked. My masters again dissolved into hilarious laughter, with Chad finally gasping through the tears that I was absolutely right. This made me happy again. They quizzed me for another few minutes, enough to confirm that I could spell cunt and cock and fuck toy and many other sex-words, but could not spell “dog.” I knew only what I could use.

In all my life I’d never before been so happy as I was that night. Being a brainless slut was pure bliss, as all I had to worry about was how to get at least one cock into me. And with two masters there so willing to fuck every inch of me it was easy! We’d started the evening so early that by the time my mind had been shriveled it was only just time for dinner. The boys ordered Chinese food to be delivered, and enjoyed sending me to the door dressed only in my collar and leash to pay the man. I gave him exact change for the food, and then knelt down beside his open car door to give him his tip. I vaguely noticed the flash of Chad’s camera as my dinner of delivery-cum arrived.

As they ate their dinner, and I alternated back and forth sucking both of their cocks for dessert, Chad marveled at my change. “She’s normally a really smart girl.” He laughed. “No kidding, a real braniac. I think she won literary awards in college and got all A’s in advanced university math classes. In a battle of wits she rarely came in second.”

Phil enjoyed hearing this, thinking that it was all the more fabulous to have stripped down a smart girl’s brain. He’d been getting the shaft from smart girls his whole life, so he was really enjoying giving the shaft to one now. “Well, in a battle of wits NOW she’d be completely unarmed.” He smiled down at my face, his penis shooting yet another deposit of cum across it.

The rest of the night was a circus of sex and humiliation, and it would be difficult to determine which the newly christened air-headed fuck toy loved more. Phil especially enjoyed making me beg to be fucked and humiliated in other ways. He snapped several pictures of me hunched down, my face against the floor and my hands pulling my ass cheeks wide open, as I cried to him “Please! I feel so much more fulfilled when your cock rams into my shit hole!” My voice was growing horse from pleading by the time he finally granted my wish, eventually shooting another fountain of cream into my well-used rear.

At last Chad climbed into my bed, and Phil stretched out on the couch. I’d knelt by the couch, slurping off the shit and cum coating his dick. He instructed me to spend the night gently suckling his cock, never waking him up but also not allowing him to go soft. I obeyed of course.

When Phil stepped out of the bathroom the next morning, showered and preparing to leave, Chad called him over to where I knelt on the living room floor. “Watch this.” Chad beamed. Looking at my face, Chad said simply “brainiac.” At hearing the word a ripple ran through me and my demeanor changed. Chad then asked me “tell me, what is two plus two?”

“Um, four?” I replied, an air of “duh!” in my tone.

Chad then looked at me again, saying this time “slutty brainless fuck toy” and another ripple ran through me. My demeanor had reverted. Chad repeated the math question.

“gang bang?” I asked, extremely concerned that I had the answer wrong again.

“I figured out how to set our air headed fuck toy, so we don’t have to go to so much work to get her back next time!” Chad crowed. “Any time anyone in her house says “slutty brainless fuck toy” to her all her smarts will evaporate and she’ll go back to being about as intelligent as your left shoe. Nice, eh?” Phil replied by pulling two more bags of drugs from his jacket pocket and gifting them to Chad.

As I stood in the kitchen, still naked but with my mind returned to me, Phil sat in the car waiting for Chad to join him for the drive home. “I don’t remember very much about last night.” I said, brow furrowed. “Should I be concerned about that?”

Chad smiled, patting my bum. “Now don’t you worry your pretty little head about that.” He replied. “some day I’ll send you the pictures.” The men drove away, and I found a lone fortune cookie on the kitchen counter. The fortune read simply: “The best is yet to come.”