The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Jones

copyright © 2004 by Imagineer.

climax

My dream girl stood before me, wearing that sexy “business” suit. The smile on her face was one of both tenderness and triumph. She’d planned this. But this was where her plan went horribly wrong.

The blood rushed out of my brain, headed for parts south.

Rebecca, I’m so sorry.

Dick instantly took charge. I leaped across the room, taking her by the wrist, spinning her past me, throwing her to the bed. She squealed in surprise. A heartbeat later, I was sitting on top of her, grabbing her arms and pinning them under my shins. My knees threatened to squeeze the breath out of her if she squirmed. She may have been in better shape, but this was all about mass and leverage, and she had neither.

“Hi, sugar. My name’s Dick. And we’re gonna have a little fun.” I found myself leaning down, pressing my chest against hers, whispering in her ear. “Well, I’m gonna have a little fun.”

“Wait,” she said, fear in her eyes. “Not like this.”

“Yes, like this,” Dick spat.

God damn you, Dick, she doesn’t deserve this. She doesn’t know you. Don’t do this. I’ll do whatever you want. But at least let her enjoy it. Don’t hurt her.

And for the first time, I heard his voice in my head, as plain as if there’d been another person in the room.

Dick’s voice.

Shut up, you little pussy. I’m tired of sitting around waiting for your fat ass to get a chubby. Hurting her is the whole fucking point. How else am I gonna get you to let go?

No. If you do this to her, I’ll never let you go.

Fuck you. You’re not the boss of me anymore.

I looked down in horror, through Dick’s eyes now. As she struggled, her beautiful brow furrowed, eyes squeezed shut, hair tossed about, lips slightly pursed, whimpering “no, no,” the pink crystal on her choker seemed to catch light and throw it off in all directions, spitting in furious defiance of the monster who would take her.

But Dick hadn’t thought this through. He couldn’t hold her like this, the mechanics weren’t right for what he wanted. As he wiggled his way down her torso past her hips, she got her hands free. I felt her sharp nails digging down the side of my face. And I welcomed the pain.

Her other hand reached for something on the dresser. A remote control? Dick grabbed her wrist and held it fast. A tazer. Why was there a tazer on the dresser?

“Let him go, Dick,” she hissed.

She’d planned this. She really did know about Dick. But she needed my help.

Dick and Rebecca struggled for control, but Dick had the advantage of weight and gravity. I did everything I could think to do to get some modicum of control back from Dick, but he wanted this bad.

“What did you think you were gonna do with this, bitch?” Dick squeezed her wrist cruelly; she cried out as the device fell from her grip to land softly at her side.

I screamed from within my prison. But no one was listening. I felt everything Dick felt, and yet I felt disconnected. I wanted control of my body back. I wanted to stop Dick in his tracks. I wanted to throw myself out the fucking window. Death by defenestration. But if I couldn’t have that, I begged the Fates to grant me enough influence to make this less terrible for my sweet Rebecca.

I prayed that if nothing else, she could see the horror in my eyes.

And suddenly I saw Rebecca stiffen. Her face went taut, then slackened. When she opened her eyes, the fear was gone, replaced by aggressive lust.

“That’s it, Dick, you can taste freedom now. I know you want me. Feel how I’m wet for you? What are you waiting for?”

Dick hesitated. He didn’t know what to make of this. He didn’t want her to enjoy it, but it wasn’t up to him.

“Jesus, I was right all along,” Dick said. “You really are a slut.”

“Sticks and stones,” she taunted. Words will never hurt me.

He reached down between her legs, shoving her skirt up to her waist. She helped him by lowering the side of her underwear, but he went right for the crotch, grabbing it in a clenched fist and jerking down hard and fast.

He entered in one vicious thrust; she welcomed it.

And I looked on, helplessly.

This was the lesser of two evils, by a long shot. And yet I still felt I’d lost.

Dick began thrusting. Quickly. Mechanically. Like he was in a hurry.

“Come on, Dick, is that all you’ve got? Fuck me like you mean it!”

And as his pace quickened, I realized what was happening. What Rebecca was trying to do. She was trying to take Dick from me. I couldn’t let that happen. It was too terrible. Dick was my burden. She couldn’t handle it. I couldn’t let him take her, not like that.

I dunno. Maybe it was male arrogance. Maybe it was me imposing my will upon her, denying her this thing I didn’t think she should have to take, even if she wanted it.

Dick’s thrusting was frantic now. I could feel his knee sliding toward the edge of the bed. I steeled myself for the moment.

Dick slipped. His/my knee slid off the side of the bed. Dick popped out of Rebecca as he/I lurched sideways. His/my balls found themselves smashed under his/my weight against her thigh.

MotherFUCKER that hurt!

It was the distraction I needed. I grabbed the tazer and leaned to my right, sliding Dick/me all the way off the bed to crash to the hard floor. Before I could think, my hands came together holding the tazer above my chest, and as I felt Dick scream inside me, I drove the thing right into our solar plexus.

Earthquake.

Lightning strike.

Explosion.

Orgasm.

I wish I could describe what it felt like. Truth was, I didn’t feel anything, really. Maybe Dick took the brunt of the blow. Or maybe it just hurt so fucking much it sent me into overload.

I didn’t think I passed out. I distinctly remember shaking my head clear, looking around, seeing Rebecca lean over me and ask me if I was all right, I said Yes and apologized profusely for Dick’s rude behavior, she helped me up to the bed, made a joke about how I needed to use conditioner if I was gonna wear my hair like that, and went about making me comfortable.

But then I felt a bucket of water hit my face, and I was back on the floor, twitching like I’d watched Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo one too many times. And Rebecca was kneeling over me, yelling, “Are you okay?”

So that’s what an out-of-body experience is like. Weird.

“Are you okay?!!”

“Yeah,” I coughed, “no need to yell.”

“Are you...”

“Dick? No.”

“Come on, let’s get you up on the bed.”

“God, Rebecca, I’m so sorry. I wish I could have told you, but...”

“I would have run screaming, right? It’s okay. I knew what I was getting into.”

“What do you mean?”

“Shh. Just relax for a second. It’s not over yet.”

“No.” No, Dick couldn’t still be here. The only thing I wanted less than for Dick to be inside me was for Dick to be inside Rebecca. Wasn’t there any way of getting rid of him?

“You should use conditioner if you’re gonna wear your hear like that.”

Woah. Deja vu.

“How can you joke at a time like this?”

“Shh. I’m just trying to distract you. No, don’t look at me yet. I’m still trying to figure this out. It’s a little more complicated by myself.”

Huh?

“Just give me a minute.”

I didn’t know if I had a minute to give. The tazer took a lot out of me. I was afraid Dick would come back, and I wouldn’t be able to stop him again.

She sat on the bed behind me, where I couldn’t see her. But I knew she was there. I felt the heat of her body. This was bad. I had to get out of here...

“No, don’t go.” She grabbed my belt and yanked me back to sit down. “Stay put.” She got up, crossing the “room” to... turn on the stereo?

Damn, she looked so beautiful. This was really really bad.

“Rebecca, don’t. I have to get out of here. I can’t ever see you again. I don’t want Dick to hurt you.”

“Shh. It’s okay. He was able to hurt me because you were holding back, fighting it.”

Huh?

“Trust me.” She crawled up on the bed, kneeling in front of me. “I can help you. We can get rid of him together. Just let go.”

“He’s too strong. He’s too... evil. I can’t let him have you.”

“That’s sweet, but it’s okay. He can’t have me. I know what I’m doing. I’ve done it before. Sort of.”

Sort of? I didn’t want to take any chances.

She saw the doubtful look on my face. “Look, sweetie, either you let him go or I have to kill you.”

She said it in the most angelic way possible, but at the same time I got a sudden cold chill that told me she wasn’t joking.

No pressure.

“How?”

“You’ll figure it out. Come on. Just relax.”

And with that, she pressed her lips against mine.

She was so sweet. Soft. Warm. Wonderful.

I just froze. Here in this touching, frightening moment, I didn’t know what I was supposed to do.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. Inquisitive. Tender. Caring. Beckoning.

A guy could fall into those eyes and never hit bottom.

I should know—I’m still falling.

In that unspoken moment, the music drifted in. Soothing the savage beast.

She’d picked Coldplay’s “Clocks.” Probably just for mood, but suddenly lyrics that never seemed to make sense just fit.

The lights go out and I can’t be saved

Tides that I tried to swim against

Have brought me down upon my knees

Oh I beg, I beg and plead singing

Come out of things unsaid

Shoot an apple off my head and a

Trouble that can’t be named

A tiger’s waiting to be tamed singing

You are, You are

“Kiss me, you fool.”

Again our lips met. And this time I knew what to do. Mouths open, trading each other’s breaths, losing ourselves in each other’s warmth, finding heaven in the increasingly-urgent melding.

But I felt Dick stirring, and pulled away. She saw my hesitation. “It’s okay, let him out. He can’t hurt me, not as long as I’m with you.” I didn’t understand this, and I wasn’t sure I believed it, but I could tell she wasn’t going to let me get away.

And despite Dick’s twitch, I felt something I hadn’t felt in a long time. I felt a kind of control in letting go.

It’s Go Time.

Her blouse was already untucked. My hand slid up, feeling the slender strap running across her back below the shoulder blades. In another half-second, her heavenly orbs would be revealed to me...

...just another second...

...no, wait, you passed it; back the other way...

...dammit, where were the hooks?

She reached around and pulled my hand out from behind her. Damn. This is what we practiced for, why we worked our fingers raw as a kid until we could get three and sometimes even four hooks with a single deft pinch-and-slide move, specifically to not spoil the moment with awkward groping. And here you go getting all fumble-fingers anyway, with the one girl where it matters more than it ever did and maybe ever will...

“It’s up front,” she said delicately.

Oh.

Oh!

Oh, yeah! This was my kind of girl.

Thwip!

She gasped.

And my fingers brushed hot smooth skin where lace had been a moment before. Two perfect pillows of paradise.

We shifted positions on the bed at some point. I was so hyper-aware of where my hands were on her body—and where her hands were on mine—that somehow I missed the part where we’d lost most of our clothes and were laying next to each other.

And then she reached for the prize. I felt her fingers deftly encircle my shaft and give it a squeeze. “Mmmmm,” she sighed. She rolled over and bade me join her. And a moment later I was inside her.

I prayed she didn’t see the tears of joy I felt gathering at the corners of my eyes. It was that beautiful. Really.

I felt her fingers play through my hair, coaxing me further.

And I froze up.

Maybe she wasn’t attracted to me at all. Maybe all this time it was Dick she really wanted.

I thought that would make me hate her, or at least think less of her, but it didn’t. It just made me sad.

“Hey.” She stopped thrusting and touched my cheek. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s him you want. Dick.”

She gave me this funny look, then softened and smiled. “It’s Dick I’m after, but it’s you I want.”

“I don’t understand.”

“He doesn’t deserve you, and I’m not gonna let him keep you anymore.”

The look in her eyes explained everything. And in that moment, I gave myself to her. I was hers to do with as she pleased. No more questions, no hesitation, no worrying about the future. Just live in this magnificent moment with this wonderful woman.

I looked back at her with raised eyebrows. What now, my queen? How do we banish Dick for all eternity?

“Come on, stud, and fuck me like you mean it.”

She didn’t have to ask twice.

All sense of who I was, of what I had or hadn’t done, of who I had or hadn’t done, of what possibilities lay ahead for me, it all disappeared. I was her Man, and she needed me. And I was happy to oblige.

I felt Dick now, right there, at the edge of control, but never quite taking it. I don’t know, maybe he was in control. More likely, she was in control. Maybe there was no control. We’d all just given in and were serving a common master. Whatever it was, it felt amazing. Tendrils of darkness were uncoiling from my soul, replaced by the gentle caresses of tendrils of light. Pulsing in rhythm with our lovemaking. Pulsing in time with the light dancing in and out of that bouncing crystal on her neck. My vision blurred; this was more stimulation than I’d ever experienced. I thought I might die—and that would have been okay with me.

“Let go,” she whispered.

And I did.

The room—the whole world—burst in an explosion of light. My body fought with itself, seizing up, still pumping, losing consciousness, holding on to it. I thought I heard Dick laugh—and then scream—and then laugh again.

Eventually, I came back to planet earth. And I remembered just what a drowsy lover I used to be post-climax before Dick got his hooks into me.

Rebecca, on the other hand, had apparently been possessed. Not by Dick, but by a foul-mouthed sailor.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!”

“What’s the matter?”

“Son of a bitch got away. I thought I could push him out, but he was too slippery. Fuck!”

My heart skipped a beat. “Do you mean he’s still...”

“No. You let him go. But he didn’t go where he was supposed to. He’s on the loose again.”

She was talking like this was her job or something. “How often do you do this?”

“It’s my first time. Well, obviously not my first time doing that. I mean my first... exorcism.”

“Sexorcism.”

“Cute.”

“So you wanna explain to me what just happened?”

“I wish I could sweetie. It’s... complicated.”

“Try me. We’ve got all night.”

Her cell phone rang. She checked the display.

“Fuck. He found me.”

“Dick?”

“No, no.”

“Who?” Boyfriend? Husband? [Gulp...] Father?

“Listen, if he finds you here he’ll kill you.”

After the fantastic fuck—no, that undersells it—after the mind-altering union I’d just experienced, I was feeling my oats big time. “I can take care of myself.” I don’t think the full implications had quite settled in yet—I was free of Dick, but that meant that Dick wasn’t backing me up either. Whoever He was that had found her probably outranked a 27-year-old out-of-breath computer geek. But hey, you touch heaven with a woman and tell me you can think straight afterward.

Well, apparently her thinking wasn’t so impaired as mine.

“No you can’t. Look, you gotta understand. What we just did, that never happens. Not even supposed to try it, but I get so sick and tired of hearing how she used to do it. Now it’s just locate and terminate.”

Oh shit. There’s that needle-off-the-record sound again.

“Kill me?”

“That’s the way it works. We’re not supposed to let them get away. Man I am gonna be in it so deep.”

“Are you gonna be all right?” The gene for self-preservation often takes a back seat to the gene for protecting hot chicks who’ve just fucked you stupid.

“I’ll be fine. He needs me. You on the other hand are dispensable.”

Like I’m some kind of hand lotion in a convenient squeeze bottle. But I get the picture.

“Here.” She threw me my pants. “Hurry. He could be here any minute.”

“He who?”

“You don’t want to know.”

“Will I ever see you again?”

“Not if you’re lucky.”

Damn.

I had my shoes on. I was standing by the door. But despite the threat of imminent death, or at least Really Bad Shit, I didn’t want to leave.

I guess my dick was in control again.

But at least now it was my dick.

“I think maybe I should stay. See this through.”

“Don’t be a hero. It’s sweet, but I don’t need it. Bruno’s not gonna touch me.”

Bruno. Chivalry has a limit, and it usually stops short of guys named Bruno.

But Rebecca was really that important to me.

“Not if I can help it.”

Yeah, I know. I’m a fucking moron. Despite everything, I barely knew this girl. And it’s not like I was falling in love with her just because she was the only cute girl who’d fuck me. Maybe three months earlier, but by this time I’d had my fill of prime pussy. No, it was something else. No, not love! Quit saying that. I don’t know what it was. Maybe I was just desperate to prove I was worth the trouble. Because from the sound of things, it was a lot of trouble.

She stopped her frantic tidying and came over to where I was standing. She reached up and gave me a big wet sloppy kiss.

For the first time in... well, forever, my dick was speechless.

“When I say Bruno’s not gonna touch me, I mean it. He’s my... bodyguard. If anything happened to me, he’d... well, anyway, that’s why you have to go. Because his other job is to finish anything I don’t.”

‘Anything’ obviously meant me. Okay, a guy can take a hint...

But...

Fuck.

Why is it you always want what you can’t have?

I’d been with over a hundred women in the last few months. It had been a fantastic, terrible, frightening ride. Young, old, virginal, experienced, every shape and size and color. And I’d been desperate to be rid of it. Because despite that power, Dick can’t help you find what you really want.

What you really want is that loving, compassionate, beautiful, supportive woman. The one who’ll still need you and feed you when you’re sixty-four. The one who lifts you above your baser instincts and makes you a better man. The perfect woman.

Of course, every once in a while you want her to whisper hotly in your ear, and squeeze your leg, and say “let’s get you home so I can fuck your brains out.” But that’s why she’s perfect.

Rebecca could have been the perfect woman. But I wasn’t going to be allowed to find out. And that sucked.

Man, it sucked.

But at least she’d opened my eyes. She’d showed me the strength I had inside me. And she’d showed me what I should be searching for. I should be happy with that. Trying to hold on to more than is there is what got me into this mess in the first place.

I was halfway out the door when she stopped me.

“Hey.”

“Yeah?”

“I just want you to know...” She did that thing that girls do when they’re embarassed, where one foot’s up on tiptoe and the heel kind of rocks in and out while they put their chin on their chest.

“Yeah?”

“I really do think you’re cute.”

I heard a car pull up. I guess that freaked me out, thinking it was her bodyguard or whatever, because I took off running. Man, you never saw anybody run so fast. I was halfway down the block before I realized my car was back the other way. By then I was committed, so I just kept running. Eventually I caught a bus home.

And that was the last time I saw her.

She never came back to her apartment. A couple days later I went back to fetch my car, and I peeked in on Byron’s “friend’s place.” It had been cleared out, and some dude was moving in. Byron said Rebecca had just paid him a hundred bucks to lie and get me over there. I can’t blame him for doing it.

A few times over the next month or so, I thought about coming up with some kind of ruse to get some info from my landlord, but I never came up with anything that wasn’t lame. It was a pipe dream to think she’d left anything like a forwarding address anyway. I tried sending her a letter marked “ADDRESS CORRECTION REQUESTED” but it just went in her old mailbox like everything else, and eventually some new people moved in and threw all her old mail out.

It’s been almost six months now, and life is back to normal. Quiet normal. Big Head’s In Control normal. Not Getting Any normal.

But that’s okay. Because after three months of living with Dick Jones, I was in no hurry to get off the bench and back out on the field.

And after one night with Rebecca, I knew my best game was behind me.

* * *

End