The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of A Mutant Slave (part 2)

Night 4:

I looked deep into my master’s eyes and sensed how tired I was getting. In the process, I was getting so tired and sleepy. My eyelids were getting heavy...so heavy. Master commanded me to listen only to his voice and told me that I was getting more tired. I heard his voice and looked entirely deep with his eyes...getting ever more tired and sleepier. My eyelids were getting heavier. Master told me, “You would like to sleep because you are so tired and sleepy.” Soon my eyes closed but opened again on my master’s request.

Tonight we made love again. Master touched my breasts with his hands. I felt his warm touch and he stroked my skin. I said, “Kiss me” and he opened my mouth with his lips and sucked my nipples, causing me to moan softly in pleasure. We shared a French kiss and I had my arms around his neck. Master kissed my breasts again and stroked my nipples with his tongue. I was moaning again.

We still kissed passionately, our tongues touching each other, and our bodies moved against each other. I stroked his chest and he stroked my limbs. Master softly whispered my name. He said, “Juni, I want you to touch my limb. Kiss me while you touch me with your warm hand.”

And so I did. I kissed Master’s lips and touched him with my warm hands. A surge went through his body and I heard him moan. Master’s limb was hard and strong now when he intruded my body and I held him with my legs while he licked my breasts. I was moaning and he pushed my warm body with his limb. I felt him in me and the moans were getting stronger and stronger. I nearly screamed out, but Master quieted my lips with a kiss. His penis pushed me stronger with his hard penis. His penis pushed into my vagina. Master felt that I liked it and pushed me stronger with his hard penis and I was moaning during that. He licked my breasts again and I moaned, and Master went on pushing me and I held him with my legs while our bodies sweated and shook. Another push of his penis brought me to the orgasm and Master took back his penis and splashed it all over my body, while I was moaning loudly. The orgasm was almost there and I tasted his juices. Master stimulated me with his finger and I had a great orgasm while moaning.

* * *

Night 5:

I looked into Master’s eyes and was getting tired, so tired. My eyelids were so heavy, so heavy. Master told me to relax and continued telling me, “You are so tired..and your eyelids are so heavy. Relax.” I was so tired..so tired and sleepy. My eyelids were so heavy, so heavy. So tired, and Master continued, “You hear only my voice and you are so tired and sleepy...yes so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy...yes, you hear only my voice and you are so tired. Close your eyes and sink deeply under my control. You must sleep for me and do everything which I say.”

I closed my eyes and Master continued, “You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep. You are completely under my control.”

* * *

Master and I shared a passionate kiss. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist as we continued to kiss passionately. His hands wandered to my upper body, up to my breasts, stroking my arms and neck. Master held me tight and kissed my neck and lips. He met my tongue and we shared further deep kisses. I pressed my breasts against his body and I was completely helpless. Our kisses continued to be passionate and we clung tighter to each other, not wanting to let go.

Master undressed me and saw my breasts. He touched them with his hands, pressed them softly and kissed them. I moaned softly in pleasure as he continued to kiss my breasts. Master licked them and I said, “Go on licking my breasts. I like that,” and he licked and sucked my nipples.

On his bed, I lay on my back with him above me. He took one of my hands up, and my breasts were longing for his tongue to play and suck them, as well as lick the nipples. So he did: Master took my nipples in his mouth and softly sucked my breasts. I was softly moaning in deep pleasure and he felt my legs wrapped tightly around him and I shook gently. He began to massage my neck and shoulders, and I kissed his fingers and held him tight with my legs. Master came down to my breasts and licked them again, and I moaned and started to stroke his other limbs with my warm hands as we lay side by side on the bed. He kissed me again and played with my tongue. Master also sucked my full breasts, licked my upper body and kissed me.

I sat naked on him and he kissed my breasts again. Master held my breasts, licked and sucked them, and I moaned again. As we embraced, I felt his lips kissing my breasts as well as my face and neck. Afterwards, we fell into a long, deep sleep.

* * *

Night 6:

Master spoke to me-

“You’re only hearing the sound of my voice. Now relax, relax. Relax...you feel how tired you’re becoming..so tired. Relax. You’re feeling so tired...so tired and sleepy...so tired and sleepy. You’re becoming tired...so tired...sink into a relaxing sleep..a deep, hypnotic sleep...a relaxing, deep hypnotic sleep. Focus only on my voice..and relax. You’re becoming relaxed and tired...always more tired. As you continue concentrating on my voice, you become more tired and sleepier. You’re becoming more tired and sleepy...listen only to my voice...you would like to sleep...deep sleep...sinking in a deep, hypnotic sleep. Don’t fight against it...you are becoming tired...always tired...see how tired my voice is making you...always more tired and sleepy. You would like to sleep...so deep sleep...your eyelids are much too heavy to hold open...you are tired...so tired...you sink always deeper into a hypnotic sleep...very deep and relaxing...you sink always deeper and deeper. Close your eyes. Sink in the hypnotic sleep. This deep sleep...good deep sleep...you are so tired...and sleepy...you would like to sleep. You hear only of my voice...just only my voice and you obey me completely. You must sleep for me and do everything which I tell you.”

I could feel my heavy eyes closing. I had no control over them. Finally, they closed and then I heard Master’s voice again:

“You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep, and do everything which I tell you. You are completely under my control.”

* * *

Master undressed and removed my clothing as well. I stroked his chest and we embraced lovingly. I put my lips on his chest and he opened his mouth for me. We kissed a very deep kiss and he pressed his body next to mine. I felt his warmth. It was so secure and his arms were so strong; they kept me safe. Master stroked my breasts and kissed my neck with his warm lips. I loved his kisses so much and hoped that he wouldn’t stop. He glided his lips down my neck which he loved deeper now, to my breasts, just stroked by his hands. My breasts were very near to Master now, and he could hear my moaning which turned him on. He stroked my right breast ever so gently, bringing on arousal for me as well as more moaning. Master stroked my breasts now with both hands and he kissed me again. He played with my nipples and I moaned wildly. I started writhing my body like a snake, moans coming from my lips. There was a surge going through me...a surge of intense energy. I felt like screaming out, but I merely moaned in pleasure. Master liked my touching his body, and my moaning encouraged him to go on loving me. He was above me and he could see me breathing heavily. Master touched my breasts with his lips when I came down to his face. Our lips merged into a long kiss...a never-ending kiss. Master embraced me and I felt his warm arms around my back. I then lay on my back and he was gently kissing and stroking my body. He softly kissed my neck and lips and I felt his body so close to mine. Our tongues touched in a French kiss and he played around with my tongue. My lips were wet and I put my hands to the edge of the bed. Master felt my legs next to his and I opened my legs for him. He started to intrude into my body and my moaning encouraged him again. My hands clung to the edge of the bed as Master intruded me, and I felt so open and vulnerable. I was helpless and could do nothing to stop him. I nearly screamed out in pleasure.

Master softly pushed me and we were now both moaning. He pushed me very slowly in this manner and came centimeter for centimeter into me. I was soft and wet, and he liked it. His lips were kissing my breast by pushing me and I was aroused very strongly. Master said, “Moan for me, Juni,” and I did. I moaned for him and was so excited that I shook the bed.

Sometimes we hurried and sometimes we slowed down, but now Master and I were both near the high point and we were moaning and saying loving words. I held him with my legs and embraced him with my arms, and he pushed me and held me tight. Master’s pushes were wilder now and I liked it. He felt my strength by the embrace of my legs, the pushing was getting intense and our body heat was increasing. We were sweating and moaning at the same time, and the orgasm was slowly coming.

Master felt that I was near the end. His pushes changed into calm water. He held on and saw in my eyes that my orgasm was coming now...another push from him and I had it. My body was taken by four or five waves of love, but he pushed me another time and then exploded into me. We moaned another time and then he lay next to me. Our heartbeat came down very slowly and he took his hand in mine. I closed my eyes, was exhausted and wished to rest. Master rested next to me, still holding my hand.

* * *

Night 7:

“You are getting tired...ever more tired...you are sleepy...you are so sleepy...so unbelievably sleepy. You would like to sleep...so deep sleep...you are tired...so tired and sleepy...you hear my voice...and your eyelids are getting heavy...so heavy. You can hardly hold them open...you are so tired...and sleepy. Don’t fight against it...simply look deep into my eyes...and close your eyes...your heavy eyes...your heavy eyes...your tired eyes...so tired...and sleepy. You must sleep...you must rest...you hear only my voice...that tells you...that you are getting tired. Your eyes are so tired...and sleepy...so heavy...you are tired and sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy...so heavy.” I didn’t think that I could hold my eyes open much longer. Master’s voice was so soothing. He commanded me to close my eyes, and so I did. Master continued, “Your eyes are closed...you are so tired and sleepy...you sink ever deeper into this restful, hypnotic sleep. You are so rested.”

I felt very relaxed. It was very pleasant.

* * *

Master and I proceeded with the lovemaking:

I felt his wet lips on mine and I answered his kiss. We undressed and kissed each other again and I was breathing heavily. My hot body was very near to his. Master could feel my breasts on his body and he touched them. He kissed my neck intensely and I stroked his hair as I felt his hands on my breasts. I moaned in pleasure.

He began to massage my shoulders, softly stroking my neck up to my hair, down to my shoulders again and to my arms. I was moaning and he could see my full breasts. I felt his hands all over my body, so warm and firm. I started to tremble with excitement and my body was shaking. I was breathing so heavily and felt Master kissing my body. His lips were so warm and tender on my skin, and I closed my eyes to enhance the pleasure.

Master kissed my neck and shoulder, and felt my breasts on his skin. I was embracing him so close. We kissed again, and our tongues touched each other-kissing so deep on his bed. Soon he whispered erotic things in my ear. Master’s face went in between my breasts and he smelled them. I stroked his hair, and he continued playing with my breasts. I moaned again, and he tasted my breasts with his lips and I felt good. Master’s lips felt wonderful on my skin.

This night marks the end of our sexual encounters.

* * *

Jenny was shocked. “That’s the end? There wasn’t anymore? Drat!", she said. She would have loved to know more. Maybe Juni was lying; there were probably more hypnotic and sexual encounters that the slave didn’t care to write about. No matter, it was a thrill ride from beginning to end, and now the ride was over.

The End