The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of A Mutant Slave (part 1)

Eighteen-year-old Jenny Nguyen was in her bedroom looking at page one of an ancient book. The book was in tatters but was no ordinary book. It was a diary that had been brought back from Rome, Italy on an excavation that her father had been a part of, and he thought that the diary would be of interest to his daughter, and it had proved to be.

Jenny read the first entry:

“64 A.D. :

I am Juni, a female 26 years of age and a mutant slave of Asian and European descent.”

The teenager was shocked. “She was part Asian?", she asked herself. “Wow!", she exclaimed, “maybe she was Vietnamese like me!”

She continued reading the entry:

“I am the property of my master, Emperor Nero. He treats me fairly well, but on occasion I have been a victim of his temper.”

“Victim of his temper? Does she mean he beats her?,” Jenny asked-puzzled, “and she stayed with him? That sucks!”

Jenny read the rest of the entry:

“Tonight my master hypnotized me, just as he did on the day of my enslavement. He looked into my eyes and said, ‘Relax...don’t fight...you’re getting tired...relax...so tired and sleepy. Don’t fight against it...relax...you are entirely calm...you are tired...so tired...hear only my voice...you are so tired and sleepy. You are tired, so tired...your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy. You are tired, so tired...yes so tired...your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy...relax...you are so tired, yes so tired...and your eyelids are so heavy...yes so heavy...relax...you are tired...and sleepy. Yes, and you hear only my voice and you are so tired. You hear only my voice and you are so tired. You hear only of me. Obey me fully...do everything which I say.”

Jenny was amazed. Nero was actually hypnotizing Juni? It seemed that along with the slave, she was going under too. The emperor’s words were so hypnotic; Jenny could only imagine being in Juni’s place.

The passage continued:

“My eyes closed and my head slumped down. I remember my master telling me to open my eyes but remain asleep, and look at him-and then he undressed himself and me. Very soon, I was going to have intimate relations with him.”

“No way!", Jenny exclaimed, “maybe I should close this book. It looks like things are going to get hot!”

She closed the book, but a short time later her curiosity got the best of her. Jenny opened the diary again and read:

“I pressed my warm body next to Master’s and felt his heartbeat and heard his soft breathing. I put my arms around his neck and he stroked my hair. I heard Master speak softly to me, ‘touch me with your soft lips on my neck’.

I touched my lips to his neck and kissed it gently, and also slid my lips down it. Master took one of my breasts in his hand and said, ‘Ohhh, that feels good. Give me more.’

My lips were trembling with excitement. They were hungry and begging to be kissed. I tried to calm them but they were restless, wanting more and more to be kissed. Master’s lips found mine and we kissed intensively. I took one of his hands and he felt my breathing and heartbeat, and with his other hand he stroked my other body and I began to moan softly, slowly, and more and more heavily. I felt his warm strokes on my skin and somehow I felt very secure. I continued to moan, and he quieted my lips with more of his kisses. Master played with my lips and came closer to me. My lips were wet and hungry for his kisses. When he touched my breast again, I was moaning as an answer to his touching me. I stroked his face and continued to stroke his hair. Master was whispering erotic things in my ear.

I laughed a little bit, but he closed my mouth with a kiss. I was next to him on the bed and closed my dark eyes. Master began to kiss my neck and came down to my breasts. I was moaning louder and louder now saying, “Master, make me weak,” and he touched my breasts with his warm hands. He kissed them and sucked my nipples. The sucking was very intense, to the point where they were sore. Then Master licked them with his warm tongue and I moaned in pleasure, opening and closing my eyes to enhance the experience. His tongue loved my nipples. Master liked to hear me moaning when he did this, and he held my hand all of the time.”

Jenny was astounded. She had just read a mutant’s account of a sexual experience, and it was HOT! While she read it, Jenny got turned on and felt sexually warm. The teenager loved that feeling and wanted more of it.

She would get more.

* * *

The next night:

Jenny opened her desk drawer and took out the diary. She made sure that her door was locked so no one would walk in while she was reading the diary, especially the hot parts.

She opened the diary and read the entry:

“Night 2:

Master told me to relax and look deep into his eyes...further into his eyes...deep into his eyes. I was completely relaxed and looked deep within his eyes. In the process, I was becoming sleepy..so sleepy..and also tired...so tired and sleepy. I looked further into his eyes. Always deeper...always deeper. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t look away. I was tired...so tired and sleepy. My eyelids were becoming heavy...so heavy. I was so tired and sleepy...so tired and sleepy...my eyelids are so heavy but I looked further into Master’s eyes. I was so tired...so tired and sleepy. My eyelids are becoming heavier. They were becoming more heavy...so heavy...they were becoming ever heavier.”

Jenny’s vagina started quivering. This was so erotic to her, but she had to control herself in order to keep reading:

“Master commanded me to close my eyes, and I did. It felt so good! On his command, I opened my eyes but remained asleep.

It was totally dark now and no one could disturb us. We were totally naked now and felt our hot bodies. Master sucked my nipples again. My breasts touched his bosom and I was very close to him now. Then I put his finger on my lips-which was a sign for him to kiss them, as they were wet and hungry. Master kissed me and our tongues came together. It was a very hot situation.”

Hot was right! Jenny started to touch herself a little bit, from her vagina to her pert breasts.

“Master pressed my body against his and he did the same. He felt my full breasts on his chest and kissed me again. We had a complete French kiss. Then he put one of my legs up so he could intrude into my body softly,and I was moaning loudly. I welcomed his “invasion” as my leg was in a sexual position.”

At this point, Jenny undressed, lay on her back, and put one of her legs up as Juni had done, just to get a feel of what the mutant had experience. She imagined Nero coming into her and moaned lightly. The moaning went on for a short while, then she went back to reading the diary:

“Master played with my breasts and began to push my body now, so I was moaning and moaning when he started that pushing. He had both breasts in his hands and stroked them while pushing my body again and again, and he kissed me again. I was moaning and he liked it when I said, ‘Push me.’ ”

Jenny had both breasts in her hands and started stroking them as Nero had done to Juni, and moaned. This time, someone out in the hall had heard her and knocked on the door.

“Honey, are you okay?", the voice asked. It was her mom.

Jenny was startled and said, “Uhh..yeah. I’m fine.”

“Can I come in?", her mom asked.

“Um...no mom. I’ll be out in a few minutes,” Jenny said-slightly nervous.

“Well, okay dear. Dinner’s ready and you shouldn’t let it get cold.”

“Thanks,” Jenny said, “I won’t.”

After her mom left, the teenager put a bookmark in the diary and put it under her pillow, put her clothes back on and went into the kitchen to eat dinner.

* * *

Later that night, Jenny was under the bed with a flashlight and continued reading:

“Master’s head was in between my breasts, and he pushed me in the gentle way that I liked it. I was moaning in short waves and was near to an orgasm. He licked my breasts and I embraced him with my legs and arms.”

Jenny started panting as she continued reading:

“In this moment, Master made a last push and we had an orgasm. We were moaning when he came into me. We fell asleep after this and his hand was in mine.”

“Aaah,” the Asian said with relief, as if she had finished making love to Nero. Finding that she was tired herself, Jenny closed the diary, put it in the drawer, went back to bed and fell asleep.

* * *

The next day, Jenny’s friend Katie Thuy had come over to study with her for a math exam and was in her bedroom. The teenagers were talking, and Katie saw the diary on her friend’s desk-opened.

“Hey Jen, can I look at this?", Katie asked.

“Of course. My dad got it from Rome on an excavation. It’s the diary of a mutant slave, but I must warn you, it’s hot! Reading it made me incredibly horny.”

“Oh Jen, it’s just a book,” Katie said.

“If you read through it, you wouldn’t say that”, Jenny said, “so be careful.”

Katie read the entry:

“Night 3:

Master looked into my eyes again. He told me that I was tired, so tired. My eyelids were so heavy..yes, so heavy. I was so tired, so tired and sleepy. My eyelids were so heavy...so heavy. So tired, hearing only Master’s voice and I was so tired and sleepy. My eyelids were so heavy. I heard only his voice, and I was so tired.”

Katie looked at her friend and asked, “What was this slave’s name?”

“Juni,” she said, “and her master was Emperor Nero.”

“The Roman emperor? And he’s hypnotizing her?", Katie asked-amazed.

“Yes, and it gets more intresting,” Jenny said.

“How?", Katie said.

“Read on,” Jenny said.

Katie read the next paragraph:

“I felt Master’s hands on mine and they were warm and firm. He kissed my lips and I was moaning a little. His lips tasted so good and he felt his body next to mine. Our tongues touched and his went around my teeth and back to my tongue. I was moaning again. Master pressed my hand with his and I whsipered, ‘Touch me.’ ”

Katie’s mouth began to water and her body quivered a bit. Like Jen, she was getting hot. Regaining her composure, she said, “Uhh..we should study now.”

“Right,” Jenny said.

She closed the diary and put it in the drawer, then both girls started studying for their math exam. After a few minutes, the urge to look in the diary was too great, so Jen pulled it out of the drawer and soon both of them were reading more of it.

“He kissed my neck, and my eyes had a vacant to them, as if I were hypnotized, but I felt Master’s warm kisses on my neck. He touched my lips with his finger and my body was quivering. My eyes looked at his lips, and I closed them. I opened them again and kissed Master’s lips deeply, and I couldn’t stop. His lips responded to mine and our kissed were very passionate and addictive. We kissed deeply in the dark and Master kissed my face. He put his hand on my heart and felt it beating rapidly. My pulse quickend and I was breathing rapidly. We clung to each other and kissed hungrily. Master whispered, ‘Be my little Juni, my lovely slave,’ and I whispered ‘Master, touch me.’ ”

And so he did. He held with one hand my left hand and with the other, he stroked my breast and I began to shiver. We kissed again, and he came down with his lips to my breast and kissed it. I said, ‘Oh Master,’ and was moaning very loudly and moaning again. I liked it when he gave pleasure to my body. I moaned with pleasure, making love to my master. My lips begged for more kisses, and he honored my request lovingly.”

Katie moaned a little, as Jenny had done, and breathed, “I’m...getting...so...hot!", and started panting.

“Down girl!", Jenny exclaimed, hoping that no one would hear her friend, “it’s okay. Maybe we should quit reading.”

“You’re right,” Katie said, “you were so right about this book. It really does make you horny!”

Jenny looked at her friend’s face. It was flushed from the sexual excitement that she felt.

“Do you want some water Katie?” she asked.

“Come to think of it, I am a little thirsty,” Katie said.

“Okay, I’ll go get some,” Jenny said and went to get some. After she went out, Katie was alone and had the urge to look in the diary again.

“Just reading a few lines won’t hurt,” she said. Then she opened it and read the next passage:

“Master called out my name in the dark and followed my desire. He kissed my wet lips again and looked into my brown eyes. Our tongues touched and played together. I was moaning strongly now. He came over me and I opened my legs for him. Master came to me with his heat and took me in his arms. I said, ‘Make love to me.’ " He came to me and was in me now. I was now very aroused and moved my body to give him the greatest pleasure. Master kissed and licked my breasts and I was moaning loudly.”

“Mmm....", Katie said, her body quivering slightly. She even licked her lips.

She was caught up in the moment until she heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom. Knowing that it was Jenny, Katie quickly closed the book. Her friend came in with the water and gave it to her. Katie took the glass and said, “Thanks.”

“No problem,” Jenny said.

Katie drank the water slowly, and it felt good. After she drank it, she said, “We really should study.”

“Yes, we should,” Jenny said.

The two went back to studying and then a few hours later Katie went home. Afterwards, Jenny put away everything but left the diary lying on the desk. She opened it and read the remaining passage:

“Master and I were laying together, and my head was laying on his chest. He stroked my hair and body. and kissed my shoulder and neck while I was holding him. I touched his lips with my fingers. I licked Master’s neck and was turning him on with my stroking . He felt my warm body next to his and my full breasts touched his chest. My hand looked for his and found it. I stroked his chest with my lips and Master stroked my hair. I loved that so much! I smelled his hair and it smelled very good. We embraced for a while, and his arms were firmly around me. His embrace was very warm.

With our act of lovemaking, Master has fulfilled me as a woman. He has made me feel sexy and sensual. We are as one. We are complete.”

“That’s so romantic,” Jenny sighed, “if only that would happen in MY life. Oh well, a girl can always dream.”

Then she put the diary in the drawer and went to bed.

End Of Part 1