The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

She has a dark imagination. She is wicked. She enjoys the game, the torment… She is Depraved. He has surrendered his orgasm, soon his sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, and so much more: he is deprived. They are…

Depra/ived

By: Mistress Dyvia

Night-R +9 hours.

I woke up, and I was still dressed as ‘Mistress Dominique.’ I stretched and realized I needed to get out of this outfit. In fact, I wondered how the hell I slept so well with clothes that were this skin tight… Though I wasn’t complaining. I stretched and stood up and went looking for Steve.

I found him in the living room playing video games. “Good morning, hun.” I leaned over and kissed him on the head.

He paused the game for a moment, I guess that means he wasn’t playing an online game… “come back here…”

I giggled as I did, “yes?” he pulled me down for a good morning kiss on the lips… One of the hotter ones I’ve had.

“Just wanted a proper greeting after last night. I see you are still wearing that outfit,” He paused looking at me in a way that he was trying to remember every inch of me, I loved that gaze, “should I still call you Mistress Dominique?”

I giggled, “I suppose you should when you see me wearing it, but not this morning, I’m just going to have a glass of juice real quick, and take a shower… Besides, if this thing is as icky as I think it will be when I’m out of it, it will be a day or two before you can even dream of Mistress Dominique trying to steal you away from me.”

He looked at his game for a moment in contemplation, should he finish the level and then talk, or get to it now. He put the controller down and got up stepping closer to me, “So where do we go from here?”

I took a glass out of the cabinet, and placed it on the counter, “Well, that’s up to you, did you enjoy last night?”

“I did, “ he said with a bit of enthusiasm, “Well, I had trouble sleeping after you fell asleep, I woke up a few times, my dick was a bit sore, it kept getting hard in the middle of the night, and this thing didn’t give it much room to breathe.” he said as he tapped the chastity device.

I laughed, “Oh no… poor pet…” with just a little teasing sarcasm.

“Seriously, where’s the key?” he said with a forced straight face.

“Oh, it’s on you until Sunday.” I said with a bit of amusement, but an air that should be clear I was not joking.

“I have to work today.” he said with gritted teeth.

I shrugged as I finished my juice, “wear your clothes over it, just sit when you pee. Trust me, no one will notice.”

He looked at me with an incredulous look, “Darling, I love you, but where is the key?”

I looked to the stairs, “In the nightstand, next to the bed.” He started to walk to the stairs, “But… I said ‘No,’ and unless you are saying your safeword, it is staying right there...” I echoed the words I spoke moments ago, “Until Sunday…”

He turned to face me, “But the game was just for last night.”

“The roleplay was just for last night… and I’m not the abusive bitch that would tell you once you say your safeword we’re never going to play again. Seriously, whether you speak it or not, I’m totally planning on tying you up on Saturday… Unless you don’t want to… But if you want to go forward, there is a huge rabbit hole here… And I will make my demands. This is the first of them.”

He looked at the floor, his eyes moving back and forth in thought, “How do I wash it with this thing blocking access?”

My eye brow tweaked as a half wicked smile crossed my face, “You ask Mistress nicely.“

His shoulders slumped and he let out a groan, “Fine.” His teeth gritted hard. “’Til Sunday.”

I put my empty glass in the sink, filled it with water, and walked back to him, “Thank you.” I kissed him on the cheek… then the lips, and then hugged him with as much of a squeeze as I could given his body was so much larger than my own.

His body shuddered a second later, “Oww.”

I stepped back, “Are you alright?”

“You… touching me like that, is making me hard.”

I laughed, and poured a glass of water, “try this, take a sip, count to five.. Repeat until you feel better… Two counts to five later, he was fine and I was on my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I had work too.

Not much of a surprise that working all day was not as easy as I had hoped. My mind was very much distracted thinking of all the positions I could have put him in, the positions I would eventually put him in. I had to take frequent breaks to get my mind out of the gutter, and prevent myself from ruining a perfectly fine pair of panties.

It was my turn to make dinner, and I did. It was sitting on the table when he walked in, he leaned over and kissed me, then asked how my day was. I told him about it, he laughed saying he had similar trouble and kept a bottle of water close to him all day using my previous advice… And apparently all that water that he drank made him have to frequent the restrooms where he was forced to use the stalls.

Dinner was over and he cleaned the pots and dishes. I went up to the bedroom, and was playing with the computer. He stepped inside a little while later, I looked up into the mirror and saw the look on his face was a little disappointed, I think he had hoped to find me waiting for him in lingerie… or dominatrix? Actually, can I say dominatrix as an outfit without saying ‘outfit?’ I’d have to think about that… However, back to him, I wasn’t dressed to be sexy, I was in sweats and playing on my laptop.

“What’cha doing, Lilah?” he asked.

“It’s a secret, but I’ll tell you in a couple hours, why don’t you go downstairs and play some video games, I’ll let you know when I’m done…” I trailed off, “Or done for the night.”

He chuckled knowing exactly what I meant, sometimes your creative energy was gone before your mental or physical energy was. But the truth was I was making his first audio file… audiophile, maybe? I was sure he’d love it. I had thought about some of the other hypno files that were available, some of the things I knew I wanted to accomplish and recorded a few lines. I was playing with some audio software and was making small adjustments essentially turning a five minute recording into a twenty minute ‘mind control’ file. It probably wasn’t really going to brainwash him, but I was hoping for the conditioning effect.

The verbal trigger I was setting to put him into ‘sub-space’ was actually a merging of sound effects with my voice and trigger word. That way I would need an actual audio file to trigger him and even if I mentioned the trigger word, it shouldn’t do it completely, at least that’s what I hoped.

Not a surprise, there was a lot of repetition. An expectation of him to repeat each command, though I didn’t specify whether he should verbally or just in his head, this was supposed to be for fun, not to fuck with his head. Pavlov and his dogs... if he didn’t enjoy this, I wanted it to be easy to get back to normal.

To my own utter amazement I actually finished it by adding a subtle binaural sound effect to the background. I made a few more arrangements, setting up a nice comfy chair in front of the bedroom television. I was capable of making a video, but that would take many more hours than what I had if I was going to start tonight., but with my cellphone I was able to put up a spiral on the television. Then turned it off, set up a tray behind the chair with my laptop, and a set of headphones.

I made my way downstairs and saw him playing some fantasy remake game… I sat down in the chair to his left and crossed my legs and sat there in silence. His eyes kept darting to me as if he were waiting for me to say something. I never did. I wanted his undivided attention. “Am I in trouble?” he said as he shifted his whole body suddenly. Clearly not because of me, but because of his reaction to something in the game. I giggled, but aside from that sat there without a motion, clearly making him feel more than a little uncomfortable, until he was done with the fight and able to get to a place where he could save the game.

“What’s up, Babe?”

I tilted my shoulder as if to shrug in an overly exaggerated way. ”Not much, but how do you feel about embracing the whole mind control thing?”

He snorted, “Mind control thing?” an eyebrow slowly raising, as he was studying my eyes carefully? “Do you mean in a real way? What did you have in mind?”

My lips curled up into a smile, “Well nothing super invasive, like I said, more like a bell. I made a recording, that’s what I was doing upstairs for the last couple hours. I doubt it would actually put you under, at least not right now-slash-tonight.” Yes, I said ‘slash,’ “But I want you to listen to it, and I want you to pretend to obey. I want to create a subspace for you between us.”

He nodded his head, “That sounds really intense… sort of?”

I agreed with my own nod, “‘Sort of’ might be the best description. It won’t break you or anything like that. Like I said, I doubt it would actually put you in any trance, but if you open your mind to the possibility, and actively choose to let the file work on you, even if you have to force yourself to pretend, I think when we play this weekend, you’ll feel a huge difference in your submission to me… What do you say?”

He laughed, “As if I would have said anything other than ‘Yes,’ You know I live for this stuff.” he paused and winced, grabbed a bottle of water and swigged counting to five, I laughed as I realized what was happening.

“Well, on the bright side, this chastity training might have its own advantages as well. Teach you to hold Princess Fun Stick in check when we don’t need her standing up too quickly.”

He stopped drinking, “Did you just seriously call my dick ‘Princess Fun Stick?’”

“Yup.”

He put the bottle of water down, “No need for that then, shrinks down pretty quick with that name.”

“Really?”

“Really.” he confirmed.

I started bouncing up and down in my seat as if I were having sex, “Oh baby! I’m almost there.. Ohhh, I’m gonna cum.. More.. deeper.. Don’t stop.. Please.. I just need.. Princess Fun Stick to shoot her load deep inside me!”

He stood there staring at me, “Yeah, nothin’.”

I scowled, “Okay, fine. Still want to do the mental conditioning?”

He eagerly bounced his head up and down, “you know I do.”

“Done with your game?” I asked.

“Yep.” he said as he looked at the game, pressed a couple buttons on his controller and the system shut off. He turned off the TV, and then added, “Mistress Lilah, I am all yours.”

I turned to face him, and put one finger to his lips, “I made my decision, when we are in play mode, I am Mistress Delilah, no nicknames… and when we are roleplaying, or if I’m in costume, then I will be Mistress Dominique. But we are not in play or role play just yet. I’ll explain in a minute.” I turned and started walking up the stairs.

I heard him follow me, and the words “alright,” come out of his mouth as if he were deliberately trying not to call me ‘Mistress.’ I found that deliberation very much ‘sexy.’

We stopped just before the bedroom and stepped into the bathroom. I reached for a tube of lipstick, “Pucker up.”

“This again?” he asked.

I nodded my head, “You’ve read my kink, this is one of my kinks, collars are secondary to me, I like lipstick, and I don’t care if you are a boy or a girl, it’s my claim on you. It’s also important to the conditioning I made. I am going to try to deepen your sub-space. There are a couple triggers, but they are enhanced by the lipstick as a claim, the lipstick is your bell. And once on, it signifies we are in play…”

“So once you put it on me, You are no longer Lilah, but ‘Mistress Delilah?” he confirmed.

I smirked, “Or once you put it on, if you’re feeling frisky and horny in the middle of the afternoon and put it on, I’ll take that as a non-verbal ‘Hun I’m horny, are you?”

“Okay, put it on me, Lilah.” and I did, he smiled confidently, “Thank you, Mistress Delilah.” clearly accepting the transition of roles.

“You are very welcome, Pet.” I paused for a second, “Do you prefer ‘pet’ or ‘slave?’”

He thought, “‘Pet’ when you are being affectionate, ‘slave’ when you are teasing and tormenting me.”

I knew there was a reason I liked him as a sub. “Very good answer.” I pulled his head down to me and kissed his lips lightly. “I love you, Pet.”

“I love you too, Mistress Delilah.” I took his hand and walked him into the bedroom. I turned on the television and there was a spiral already spinning, “The Christmas present you got me last year let me stream that from my phone to the television.”

“LIke Netflix, cuz you don’t want to buy a smart TV?” he said playfully with a wink.

“Yes…” I confirmed. But my eyes narrowed as if he forgot something.

The expression on his face told me he realized what it was, “...Mistress Delilah.”

“Better, Pet.” I said as I patted the seat in front of the television, “Sit back,and get comfy.”

“What should I expect?” he asked.

“Just a few words to get you relaxed, a binaural sound effect. a couple triggers, and some instructions that should sound like I’m trying to hypnotise you. But I don’t think it’s good enough just yet. But regardless of whether or not it works, your job… is to make sure I’m always wondering whether or not it is.”

He seemed eager to try it, “Have you ever seen or heard the ‘bambi sleep’ audio files?”

He shook his head in a way that was more of a ‘I don’t think so,’ than a definitive ‘no.’

“Well, I have listened to a lot of stuff looking for ideas over the years, and one thing I really liked about that, was the bambi trigger, wasn’t just a phrase, but also had some sound effects, so it’s not like it would be easily triggered by accident. And when I did mine, I went for a similar effect.”

“Sounds intriguing, so how are we doing this?” he asked.

“Every night at this time you will listen to the file while staring into the spiral. And when you wear the lipstick and hear the trigger, you will comply with every part of what you hear. Got it?”

He nodded his head and sat down where I had patted a while before. I waited for him to get comfy, but he seemed very self-conscious about what ‘comfy’ actually was. But finally picked his position. I reached for the headphones, and pulled them over his head, and then gave him one more kiss, “Love you.”

“Love you too.” His peck back was careful and delicate, showing an oddly feminine peck as if he were being careful with that lipstick. He was already learning.

I stood up and pressed the ‘play’ button on my laptop and the file started playing.

The End of Chapter 1...