The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

She has a dark imagination. She is wicked. She enjoys the game, the torment… She is Depraved. He has surrendered his orgasm, soon his sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, and so much more: he is deprived. They are…

Depra/ived

By: Mistress Dyvia

Chapter 1c: T-minus 24 hours til Night-R

So shopping is fun. Any girl will tell you that. You want to know what’s even more fun than her shopping for clothes? Shopping for sex. So after all that talk and all the thoughts about the kinky sex I wanted to have with Steve, I came home and there was an extra car in the driveway. I mean seriously, what’s worse than coming home from sex shopping with the intent of having some crazy kinky sex with your BF? How about his friends that just came over to play video games with him… except it wasn’t. It was my friend Alex, short for Alexandra, not a guy friend, and she was in tears because she had a big bad fight with her boyfriend. That killed my sex drive pretty quick. So I spent most of yesterday afternoon and most of the night listening to her, comforting her and taking care of her. She spent the night and luckily, this morning her boyfriend showed up with a magnanimous gesture of love and they left happy again… Well on their way to being happy once again.

Of course, both Steve and I had real adulting to do today, so calling out sick to our jobs to have kinky sex was not on either of our plans. But.. you know, meh, cuz it still sounded like fun.

So I got home from work and not a big surprise, Steve was still at work. He always made a comment about how he left earlier and got home later and how he’d kill to have his whole shift fit right into my shift. I would roll my eyes whenever he brought this up of course, but he picked the job not me.

He finally got home, we ate dinner, he asked about Alex and I filled him in on what happened in the morning about how her boyfriend showed up, I gave him all the details of the ‘great and magnanimous gesture that won her heart. He laughed, so did I, but at least they were both happy again, which meant that Steve and I could get down to a bit of kink.

Of course, I’m sure we both had it in our minds, but we carried on the first half of our night as usual. Did a few chores around the house a bit of cleaning up and then snuggled up to watch a movie on the good ol’ NF.

When the movie was over I sat getting my head off his lap, and he stood up and asked me if I wanted any desert. As you can imagine, as I had been waiting a long time for an opportune moment, I smiled and in my most innocent voice said, “Sure, but I’m thinking a little less sweet, and maybe a little more you naked on the bed upstairs.”

He paused and looked back at me, double checking that I was serious, and a grim stretched across his face. “I think I could go with some of that myself,” he said casually as if I had suggested a flavor of ice cream.

“Good, because I was afraid that sounded more hokey than seductive.”

He nodded his head rapidly as if to agree with the ‘hokey part,’ “Well it is part of your allure. You are the only woman I’ve ever met that can make ‘hokey’ sound seductive…” He paused to think, “Or I’m just too fucking horny to care… But I’d rather think it’s the first.”

I stood up and stretched, “Just go upstairs!”

“Yes, Ma’am!” He said as he turned and headed for the staircase.

“Yes, Mistress Lilah!” I corrected, I wasn’t old enough to be called ma’am, was I? Nope..

“Yes, Mistress Lilah!” he repeated as he reached the first step and then said as he climbed, “I could get used to that.”

I stopped stretching and walked after him a bit slower, pretending I had more patience than him, “So could I.” Though I wondered if ‘Mistress Lilah should be the staple, or if I should go with the full ‘Mistress Delilah…’ I mean in mythological terms, she technically broke a man by cutting his hair… Meh, I’d figure out the symbolism later… maybe.

I followed up the stairs after him and found him already naked standing next to the bed. I laughed, “That was impressively quick.” and paused as my mind added a quick tease, “I hope that won’t be a preview for the rest of the night.”

He blushed a bit, “I just wanted to be ready for you, Mistress Lilah.”

“Tsk tsk tsk…” I said in mock disappointment, “Don’t you know, pet steve, unwrapping the present is the best part of any gift.”

He looked like he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. “Let me fix that…” he said as he reached for his underwear and started pulling it back on.

“Stop right there, Did I give you permission to put clothes on?” I asked with an authoritative voice that I was pretty sure did not sound playful.

“No, Mistress Lilah…” he looked pensive, “What should I do?”

I thought for a moment and smiled, “Turn around and bend over, you get a spanking for getting undressed without my permission and for trying to put clothes on without my permission.”

He took in a deep breath, “Yes, Mistress.” he replied without much confidence. Then he turned around and bent over slightly.

“Count them off, Pet.” I said as I slapped my fingers across his ass…

“Eeek!” he exclaimed, as he straightened up. “That actually stung.”

“Then we start over, and add two more: One, for not counting off, and another for not staying in position.” I waited for him to bend over again.

Crack, “One, Mistress.” Crack, “Two, Mistress.” Crack, “Three, Mistress.” Crack, “four Mistress.”

“Good, Pet, You may stand up…” I took a step back.

He did as I told and turned to face me, “Those actually stung a bit, you’ve spanked me before in jest before, but they never had a sting like that.”

I smiled and nodded my head, “Let me see your hand,” he held it up to me, and I took it and turned it so his palm was up. I put my hand next to his, and shaped it as if I was going to scoop up some water to drink out of my hand… I turned it and slapped his hand, “Cupped hand is blunt spanking, you feel the impact, but no sting.” I reshaped my hand, so that my fingers were together but my fingers were bent back slightly… Then I slapped the palm of his hand, “Straight hand will cause more of a sting, especially if you strike with your fingers only.”

He wiggled his fingers as if testing the sting in his hand, “Guess you learn something new everyday.”

“How cliche.” I told him, but I still smirked, “You still want to go forward as my pet?”

“You know I do.” he said without so much as the slightest hesitation.

“Well if you want to be cliche, then so will I, your safeword is ‘Pineapples.’”

“Got it, ‘Pineapples.’”

I giggled for a moment, “Don’t get too excited, I’m not going in full dominatrix mode right now. Just a couple instruments added to normal sex tonight. We will escalate this weekend if you want, but tonight just let you get used to me controlling things, sound good?”

His head jumped up and down eagerly, “Yes, Mistress Lilah.”

I walked over to the closet and opened the door, there were a couple of bags on the floor. They were from my shopping trip the day before when I came home to Alex… I shuffled a couple of them and started digging through them mentally chastising myself for not being ready. I pulled out a small length of rope, and a sleeping mask. I know, it wasn’t much, but tonight was not supposed to be about much, it wasn’t even about getting out of our comfort zones, but about getting into new ones.

“Step closer pet and put your hands together and reach out.” I stood there quietly waiting for him to comply and he did so slowly. Just a few steps towards me, and he put his hands together as in prayer with his finger tips pointed at my chest, and stopped with his fingers just a few inches from my chest.

I walked around him, nice and slow until I stopped directly behind him, and reached up and pulled the sleep mask over his head. “Mistress, I had no idea you liked blindfolds.”

I giggled as I continued to walk around him again stopping where I had begun moments earlier, “You will see more of what I like with each night of play.”

I took the length of rope and folded it in half, and then wrapped it around his wrist a couple times. A simple knot later, I was pulling his arms over his head, and folding them so that his ‘prayer’ positioned hands were pointing down behind his neck. I brought the rope around his lower chest just over his abs two more times, and then spinning the rope around in the center of his back, I bought a piece of rope up to where the rope had just left his hands, and used that to straighten the length… And then across his upper chest, and then the rest of the rope was used to make a bit of an overly ornate knot.

“This is a pillow tie…” As I walked back around him to look at his chest I scowled, “It would probably look hotter if you had boobs…”

Even with the blindfold on, I was amused at watching his eyebrows dance for a moment, “Sorry, Mistress.” almost sarcastically. No, it was straight out sarcastic.

I pretended not to notice, let out a slow and bemused sigh, “Forgiven… This time.”

“Thanks…” he said with a chuckle as I put my hand on his chest, “step back… step back…” I said with each slow step as I led him back to the bed. I knew the pillow tie I put him into was not intended to make for a comfy pillow despite what the visual aesthetic would make you think. “I’m going to turn you and walk you back to the front of the bed. And again I used my hands to turn him ninety degrees and then pushed him back slowly telling him when to step until we passed the corner of the bed. I visually checked to make sure there was nothing on the floor for him to slip or trip on… then turned him ninety degrees again and walked him back until he was just a step away from the night stand. I turned him so his back was to the bed. “Sit back.” I paused, looked and scowled at my lack of planning, “Stay.”

I ran around to the other side of the bed, and started piling the pillows against the back of the head board so he could sit comfortably even with that tie his arms were in… well as comfortably as he could with that tie. A moment later I had ran back around the other side of the bed, helped him fully onto the bed and did my best to help him scoot over to the middle of the bed, and lean back against the pillows.

“Still doing alright?”

“Yeah, this feels a bit awkward.” he replied.

“You are supposed to feel awkward like this.” I teased.

“Then you are doing just great.” he complimented with a little bit of sarcasm.

I giggled a bit, “Your cock is as hard as a rock, so I can tell that already.”

“Touche.” he said with a grin.

I opened up a drawer and pulled out a condom, “Down to the last three, make sure you pick some up on the way home from work tomorrow.”

“Oh now it’s all on me to remember the condoms?” he asked with a tease.

“Are you telling your mistress, ‘no’?”

He paused for a moment, “Of course not Mistress Lilah, I would be delighted to buy more condoms on my way home from work tomorrow.”

“Good, Pet…” I said as I slowly rolled the condom down his hard shaft… “Cuz, I’d hate to cut our fun short some night because you were forgetful… or as I would likely call it… ‘Disobedient.’”

“I will do as you command Mistress.”

I straddled his legs and moved up to his dick, and took a hold and as I leaned up above him, I pressed the tip to my own pussy and slowly lowered myself onto him. “Mmm.. that feels good, Pet.” I shifted my thighs in large circles for a moment until I got a moan out of him. I paused, then I twerked a couple of times, again to his audible approval. Then the traditional up and down movement until he moaned… “That’s right, pet. I know how to make you moan.” I giggled as I leaned in to him, well my breasts came closer to his face.. I had to arch my back a bit, I did not have the perfect height for this the way I wanted to do it in my mind. “Lean your head forward, find my breasts…”

He did… and he kissed them, there was a muffled set of words that I’m pretty sure was ‘with pleasure, Mistress…’ I smiled and let out my own moan. My nipples were already hard, but the way he used his tongue and teeth pushed them to a level of hyper-sensitivity that I always reveled in.

“Stop” I told him. And he did, leaning his head back to stretch, and I continued, “New game Pet, use your tongue, and I will move in large circles, I demonstrated the same technique I used earlier to make him moan… Nibble on my nipples, I will twerk my ass for you. Suck on my breasts, and I will fuck you.” I smirked, a little regretful that he could not see it, “Understand?”

He seemed eager, “very much, Mistress!” And he leaned his head forward and licked my nipples and I moved my hips in circles… He stopped to moan and I stopped as well. “I see what you are doing, Mistress Lilah.”

With a grin that I hoped he could hear since he could not see, “I was being obvious, Pet.” And his tongue was on my breasts again. I moved my hips like a hula hoop master… well, hula hoop mistress… Until I felt a little bit of a suckling action around my nipples and I clenched my muscles and started moving up and down… I felt his teeth nibbling and I stopped moving up and down , and held onto his torso as I twerked my ass forcing his cock to go back and forth… back to suckling…

He broke off after a few minutes, “Wait, I’m gonna cum.”

I intensified my up and down fucking, “That’s not your safeword.” I said and watched his face as he smiled… and then I went all the way until he shuddered and yelled in pleasure… I slowed down but squeezed my muscles, milking him for every drop his cock could squeeze out…

I stopped for a moment, still impaled on him, and leaned in, resting my head on his chest, and reached below to my clit and started rubbing....

“What are you—” he started to ask a question.

“Shh. Masturbating…” I whispered, chasing after it, I was almost there.

“But I could—”

“Shh.. I’m gonna lose it…” just about the right rhythm… Just be quiet… picture the things I’m going to do to him… Fuck, I wasn’t going to cum… focus… shit.. Gone… I growled… “Lost it.”

“I’m sorry.” he said…

“It’s okay, I still enjoyed it.” I leaned in and kissed him…

The next day we did our usual day things, and even most of our usual evening things, but then it was getting late.

His restraints were now rolled up and left on a night stand, I got up and walked over to the closet, and pulled out an unopened package that I did not use the night before..

I looked at him and asked, “Hey, can you help me lift up the mattress?”

He nodded his head and positioned himself at the end. “What’s up?”

“I have some restraints that I’d like to secure.”

“That sounds promising...” he said with intrigue. He lifted when I gave him the hand signal.

I placed the first set of straps just slightly passed the halfway point and then the second much lower. “Yup. I’m going to call it ‘Night-R’ or night of Roleplay.”

“Night-R?” he asked with a quizzical expression as he put the mattress down, “Yes, I will wear a hot dominatrix outfit, you will be restrained… You will play you… I will play Mistress Dominique as I use my evil mind control powers to convince you to leave your loving wife.”

“Wait… So Mistress Dominique isn’t really your sister?” he asked as I was already shaking my head. “But we aren’t married,” he added

I shrugged, “It’s roleplay night. It’s hotter if I can make you break your lifelong vow.”

He laughed, “This is heady… and you planned this from the moment I asked you about her, didn’t you?”

I smiled, “Yes, but I know you like the mind control stuff like I do, but before we start with the real mind control stuff, I want to see how you like the pretend stuff.”

To be continued.