The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Den of the Vampiress

Part 2

* * *

I don’t know how much time has passed, but another whore is in charge of forcing me to cum now. I don’t know how she looks like, but I soon will. In this body, I’m already at my limit. The way they lick and masturbate my pussy gets better each passing hour. I’m sore from clenching my eyes shut so much, too. To make matters worse, Kotone is still here...

“Like ohmigod ! Tae is going in with four fingers and you’re still not cumming ? You are like such a slut, Kimiko ! I bet you’ll want the fattest dick when you start working ! You’ll have your own room to get fucked in all night long, isn’t it like the BEST ? Huh ? Ohmigodohmigodohmigod I totally forgot ! It’s almost time for you to become dumber ! We’re so gonna get along when you stop being like some kinda brainy bitch !”

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. I will never love you, you brain dead fuckdoll.

Alas, she is right. Just a few minutes and a reluctant orgasm later, Madam Iwayama walks in. I can’t close my eyes anymore and look at her. She carries a food tray. Oh my fuck, I don’t want to accept her charity, but I am starving. She dismisses Tae—who turns out is a dolled-up gothic lolita despite sucking clits like a vacuum—and brings a helping of roasted beef to my mouth after removing the gag. It looks fucking delicious. I’m too starved to do anything over that take it.

“BLEARGH ?!”

The taste is so nasty it makes me gag and spew it. What the fuck ?! I recognize the taste of meat, but it’s as bad as ground pill medicine now. It’s so disgusting I spit and moan in pain. Then I smell something nothing short of divine. It’s right in front of my mouth. I drink it. The sublime, extremely powerful yet wonderfully sweet taste washes away the bad taste. I gulp enthusiastically. This is so good. But when the source goes away and I snap out of it, I realize I’ve been drinking off the bloody gash in Mistress’ wrist. I recoil in horror. Did I just think of her as Mistress ?!

“Ha ha ha...That’s right, my sweet little Kimiko. You can no longer eat human food. My blood has transformed your whole body and is the only thing that can sustain you now. There can be no freedom for you. Think hard about it...”

She produces a small syringe containing a fluorescent pink, bubbly liquid.

“But not too hard. You’re going to be a very simple girl, after all...”

No. No no no no no. Don’t make me stupid, please don’t m...

“Kyaaah !”

I squeal as the pink liquid flows inside me. Other than the prick, it doesn’t hurt. In fact, I feel pleasantly light-headed. I know there is nothing good about this, but wave after wave of relaxation sweeps through my brain. My thoughts are blown away by an explosion of stars and hearts and rainbows. Pink fluff as far as my mind’s eye can see. Light, cute fluff, like balls of cotton pouring in and fusing with parts of my brain.

“Ooh...Wheeee...”

“Good girl.”

The effect recedes, and my thoughts get back in shape. Fuck. Did I really get dumber ? 7 times 6 ? 42. Okay, thank God.

“I’m still there, you monster.”

“Naturally. The restructuring of the brain doesn’t have very obvious effects at first. But as I said, you’re here for a while. You’re restrained, weak, and you can no longer live without my blood.”

She puts back the gag; I don’t resist. Frankly, there isn’t much more I can say...

“Humans are highly adaptive animals. The inevitability of your fate should only seem horrible for a week or so. After that, your personality will start to emerge. Look forward to it, Kimiko.”

And with that, she leaves. Two giggles make me look to my right. Tae is holding a box of sex toys, smiling.

“All right ! Enough kiddie gloves. Now we start having real sex.”

* * *

“Hmmngh ! HNNNGH ! GHUUUUH !”

She wasn’t kidding. The orgasms are getting fiercer and more frequent. Resisting was exhausting when the whores were just licking and touching me. Now they’re pounding my pussy with huge dildos and teasing my nipples with rotating brushes. I can’t even make a constant effort of resistance. I can’t even think straight when I’m nearing an orgasm. Kotone teases my tits just when a big wave of pleasure hits and then the other one goes to town, plugging both my holes and forcing me along before I can focus. It feels like I’m going insane. My body feels so insanely good I look at the wall of porn in earnest. The faces and cries of pleasure, the swinging breasts, the dicks, they push me over the edge and then I cum hard.

“Hnnngh...Hnnnnfh...”

“What’s that, Kimiko ? Want to speak ?” Tae removes the gag. “Here you go !”

“Fffuuck...Cough N...No more. Please, no more. I’ll submit to Mistress, I’ll be Kimiko. Please, just...I don’t want to cum anymore.“

“Aaaw, do you think this is about submitting, honey ?” Giggles Kotone. “Like, as if ! This is about making you like the biggest slut. Mistress totally wants you to be the horny one with the hardest orgasms ! So, like, if you hate cumming, we clearly need to keep going !”

“You’re insane ! I can’t take it, I’ll die !”

Tae giggles in turn, brushing her cheek against the big vibrator -like as big as the twigs I have to call my arms- against her cheek. Ew, there’s still my cum on it...

“You’re right ! Normal women can’t, but Mistress’ brain melter remakes useless thinky parts of your brain for sex. Everyone gets a bit of it ! But you airheads get a looot of it. Kotone can cum three times a minute for hours !”

“Yeah ! It’s sooo totally awesome. You’ll LOVE it.”

“Aren’t you lucky, kimiko-chan ? Your training is going to be real intense !”

“No ! No, pleaaase !”

The gothic lolita puts the gag back in. I keep screaming through it. Someone, anyone, make it stop before I go insane !

* * *

A week later...

The buzz from the pink juice goes away. More of my brain is like cotton balls now. The spiny dildo reaming my pussy has stopped hurting last time I got dumber and now it feels good. Do I love pain now ? It’s scary, but I can’t help it...

“And that was the eighth dose. How do you feel, honey ?”

Mistress is looking at me. My heart is pounding. I don’t want to call her Mistress but that’s just like the truth of the situation, right ? Kotone removed my gag for good some days ago ’cos I sounded more like my true self now. My true self scares me.

“Mistress, please stop, I’m a good girl now, please don’t make me a dumb slut...Stop making pain feel good.”

“So cute, Kimiko-chan...” Purrs Mistress while stroking my cheek. “You’re broken now, yet still harbor the illusion you have any power, however tiny. After a week of conditioning and constant brain softener injection, you still are bargaining, not accepting. You truly are strong.”

She’s mocking me, yet her words feel like a great compliment. Is it something like that syndrome stuff ? Like the one that was in that James Bond movie ? My head hurts trying to remember. I’m so afraid of what I’ve become and what I’m becoming. Mistress is kind now, maybe I’ll convince her after all...

“I’m not strong, Mistress. I want to obey and lick your pussy and asshole like in the videos. But I don’t want any more. I’m scared of what you want to do to me...”

“I see...Haruka, you can stop now.”

The really tall whore stops pounding my dewey snatch. Mistress kisses me and starts gently stroking my clitty. Waah...Huuh ? It...It feels so good. I tingle all over. I’ve been fiercely fucked for like a week but...Her caress is like so soft, yet it’s like she hits all the spots perfectly, unlocking pleasures my body didn’t know about. I look at her, confused. My cheeks are burning up just seeing her sharp slanted eyes, her crimson lips, her smooth shining black hair. My teeth clench. Drool comes out. Every part of my brain that isn’t cotton balls drown me in love for Mistress.

“Aaauh ! GhaAaaAAAh...!”

“There’s nothing to be afraid of, Kimiko-chan. You are my beloved little whore. I’m freeing you of all concerns and transforming you to withstand the deepest reaches of pleasure. You’ll be able to cum harder than any girl has ever had. Your fluffy, simple mind won’t understand anything about what is wrong or not so your body can enjoy all of it. You won’t be a girl anymore, you’ll be sex. And best of all...You’ll please your Mistress so much I’ll want to touch you aaalll the time.”

I was already cumming, but then Mistress pinches my clitty and everything goes while. I howl. If cumming is dying a little, this is falling down burning into the depths of hell and landing so hard it digs a new circle. The only thing my brain manages to understand is that this is Mistress’ reward.

“GUAAAAAAAAHHMmmmMISTRESSMISTRESSMISTREEAAAAAH!”

She releases my love button, but I’m still wracked with intense aftershocks. My thoughts slowly getting back together and I scramble to build some resistance back. I don’t want to let this ungodly pleasure mold me.

“So, study hard, Kimiko. Wish to become your true self and make it a sweet reality.”

But then she kisses me, and I know the word Mistress has gotten so much more real.

“Haaah...Aaahuuh...Yess...Mistress...”

* * *

Cotton balls...Cotton balls. My slut brain feels so light now, it’s like in the clouds...Or maybe that’s just the effect of seeing Mistress. She’s so pretty. My pussy pushes toward her by itself. I want her to touch me. Haaaah I’ve just completely stopped resisting now...

“So, how was your study today, Kimiko ?”

“Well, I, huh, like, resisted a bit but I really wanted the training to work. The porn is fun and I cum hard, but like I don’t think it’s making me the super slut you told me about, Mistress.”

“Is that right ?” Purrs my wonderful Japanese Mistress, caressing my small breasts. “Have you accepted you were my slave ?”

“Y-yes, I did, Mistress !” I blush. “I, I, huh...I know I can’t live without you, and last time you showed me how much you loved good slaves, so I like kinda gave up. Being disobedient would be so stupid...

She gives both my nipples a pinch. I cum on the spot. Yes, yeess...Submitting to my Mistress is the best...

“And what do you think being a slave means, Kimiko-chan ?”

“Aaah...hyaah...I...Exist only for you and you decide everything. You make me sexy and happy and I do everything you say. Nothing matters but whether I’m a good girl so Mistress loves me.”

“Hmmm...That’s a very good girl. Your resistance was strong, but so is now your acceptance...”

“I-I-I’m not strong enough, Mistress. I want the training to change me but like I’m still thinking that I want it to work, I can’t get into it...”

Deeply ashamed of how bad I am being, I close my eyes. But my kind and understanding Mistress wipes the tear rolling down my cheek and smiles.

“Not at all, Kimiko-chan. You are making good progress. Look how shy you’re being...But you’re right, you need good, efficient training so you don’t suffer being a bad girl for long. You leave everything to Mistress.”

“Aaaah...Huaaah...” I moan, deeply touched.

“You don’t need those restraints anymore...”

She freeds my head and undoes my bindings. I’m free ! Finally ! My body wriggles, numb yet delighted it can move again. I have a brief thought of escaping, but it’s just, like, a reflex. I don’t want to be separated from Mistress. I lay back into the chair and wait for her orders.

“Yes, you are ready. Tonight you will have your final training. But first...”

She reaches for her kimono’s satch, and in an instant, the entire dress is unraveled. I gasp. Her body is as youthful and perfectly shaped as a woman can be. That is my Mistress for sure...

“Lick my vagina, slave. Look how wet you made me.”

Overjoyed, I get off the chair, crawl to her and start servicing her. Hmm...Her juices taste almost as good as her blood...This is the best. As I lick her, I realize my tongue moves almost by itself within her. I know where all the sensitive spots are. Oh...The lessons ! The lessons worked after all ! I’m good at sex now, I can start being a whore for Mistress all the time ! I’m so happy !

* * *

“Buuuut Mistreeeeess ! You said I could have Kimikooo !”

Over by the room’s entrance, Kotone-chan is pleading with Mistress. She trembles like a leaf as our Goddess walks to her.

“Oh, don’t you worry your pretty little head now.” Smiles the elder Vampiress. “Kimiko is still going to be the most like you and a sister to you. But, she is so brave, so eager to become. You wouldn’t want to keep her waiting by taking charge of her education, would you ?”

“B-b-but...”

“Besides, you would have been effective had she pride remaining. She has not. Look how restless she is...”

Mistress turns the bimbo to face me, then teases Kotone’s nipples through her cheerleader jersey, making her shiver hard and look at me with lewd eyes.

“Oh ! Yes ! Hi Kimiko ! God you’re sooo totally hot on the Sensei !”

Huh ? Oh yeah, I’m lying on a weird bed with a robot guy on it. Can he help me become a good girl ?

“Now, be a good girl and run along to your room now, Kotone.” Purrs Mistress in the blonde’s ear. “After she is reborn, you’ll be with Kimiko for her first night of work, okay ?”

“Hee-hee ! Okay !”

Mistress then turns and walks to me and caresses my tiny tummy. Kotone is making herself feel good with her hands.

“This instrument is what I use when I am not in the least entertained by a female human and want to put her to use quickly. It is mystical, powerful, and drearily too easy. But, if it is good enough to quickly enslave an investigator to my will, it is good enough to quickly grant your wish.”

A hole in the statue opens above me. Woaaah...It’s so shiny...Can’t look away.

“You won’t understand much of it and it might be a little scary, even after the intensive training you so bravely came to accept. But I guarantee you, my slave, this will make you exactly what I want you to be.”

Exactly like Mistress wants...Yes...Yes ! I don’t want to regret anything. I just want to love and have orgasms all the time...

“Here we go. Be brave, my little Kimiko.”

The pretty light shines. It enters my mind. Fills my mind. Sex. Cottons balls. Ponies and giant cocks all together. Words I don’t understand push words I know away. Ha...Haiii...Goshujin-sama, okashii...Iku...Iku...!

* * *

An hour later, the light recedes, and the small Japanese girl finally gets a reprieve from the unending chain of orgasms. She is still writhing on the bed, her small chest heaving up and down. Her breath is heavy, almost a moan. She looks decidedly happy. She looks around the dank basement and notices a change of clothes on a chair to her right. It doesn’t take long for her to grab them and hide her naked olive skin. It’s a simple-cut white dress with no underwear, and so sheer it’s almost see-through. The Japanese cutie sees her brown little nipples through the fabric and blushes. Her hands tremble and try to hide her crotch, but she succumbs to temptation in seconds and caresses herself through the dress.

“Haaah...Haaai...Ureshii...Goood...”

Her love juices stain the pretty dress, but to her surprise, it makes it even prettier. Her cum is pure, shining silver. There is no place in her ravaged mind for realizing how unnatural this is. She just loves how pretty her pussy looks when its writhing in ecstasy. But moments later, she hears a song, and stops masturbating. As good as this feels, just hearing the melodious voice is a hundred times more intense. It’s her mistress. Smiling wide, she throws herself, overexcited, into the hallways.

* * *

Madam Iwayama sings in her boudoir on the highest floor of the brothel. The scent of her favorite flesh doll is growing stronger. The wild, electrifying odor of strong human blood made stronger by her own is mixed in with a new scent, one the centennial vampiress programmed the machine to create. A sweet scent of berries, with just a hint of the pussy musk it was before transformation.

The doors open. The small figure of her newest creation stands between them. Kimiko shivers. She obviously came just laying her eyes on her Mistress. Although...With an amused eye, Madam Iwayama sees a trail of mercurial liquid behind the slave. She smiles, and asks in her native tongue...

[“You couldn’t contain yourself, could you Kimiko-chan ?”

“No Mistress. Forgive me...”

“What have you shoved in that slutty snatch of yours ?”

“A big cock in the training room...”

“How big ?”

“T-the biggest...”

“That’s my ravenous little slut. Come here and show Mistress."]

Kimiko runs to the bed, then lies in it, presenting her ass to her owner. The thing lodged in her pussy, dripping with sweet-smelling silver cum, is huge, wider than a man’s arm. Yet, Kimiko’s pussy squeezes on it, as if it wasn’t enough. With an expert hand, Iwayama-sama removes the humongous sex toy, and in seconds, her creature’s slut box looks as fresh and tight as an inexperienced debutante’s.

[“Don’t worry, my sweet, every client’s cock will make you orgasm to your heart’s content. But your body can plunge into the depths of depravity, and I am so happy your mind is so inclined to lose itself in them.”

“Mistress...Mistress ! I’m so happy I’m slutty enough for you...”

“Yes. The light perfected you. You should be happy as you are. Growing from such a disgusting mortal to my precious, slutty, loving, stupid doll..."]

Her Mistress’ words awakened some memories of her former life, but they didn’t dampen the doll’s mood in the least. On the contrary, she was delighted to see herself so indifferent, so utterly disconnected to that which Mistress called disgusting. Only the present mattered to her. She belonged to the vampire now, and she had all the faith that her new life would be a ravishing one. As if to repay her devotion, Madam Iwayama kissed Kimiko, and slid her fingers inside her glittery silver snatch.

The impossibly intense pleasure that had single-handedly broken her former self’s resolve returned. No...That was from Mistress touching her clit. Now, she was inside. It was much, much stronger.

“HyaaAAHAAAH ?!!”

Ecstasy came crashing down like a torrent. Kimiko reeled and arched her back; her scarce thoughts yielded completely. Beastly lust took over, and her hips ground against Mistress’ fingers by themselves. It was simply too intense for any human female to withstand, yet Kimiko not only could, but enjoyed every drop of it. She didn’t care if it was scary in its scale or otherworldly. Mistress’ touch meant orgasms. In other words, everything that mattered.

[“You will become my child, Kimiko. I will make you a vampiress, and, in time, blood will strengthen your mind. You will eventually grow into a queen of wretched pleasures, like me. But for now...Enjoy your infancy as a pure creature of delight."]