The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Den of the Vampiress

Part 1

High heels click on the wooden floor in front of me. The step is slow, but unafraid. I’ve been bound, blindfolded and gagged for a while, but I heard just enough information to know who the woman is. Some Madam Iwayama, owner of the town’s fancy oriental brothel.

Why am I here? Simple. Terry Harks, jackass supreme and somebody whose ass I’ve kicked a lot of times, finally got enough dirty tricks under his belt to drop me. Thing is, for how bad he is at fighting, he is as ruthless as the best of them. He actually considered gouging out my goddamn eyes. The only reason he didn’t is because this Iwayama woman apparently asked Smirk, the boss of dockside, to get her a “strong female”. Yeah, something tells me this is a out of the frying pan and into the fire situation.

“How did you capture her?” Asks the Madam with the sharp, no nonsense, yet beautiful voice you’d expect from this kind of dominatrix.

“Stun gun. Even me and six of my boys wouldn’t have beaten her without that. She’s well known around town.”

“Is she now?”

“Yeah, she’s basically a wild child. She’s an orphan, but survived in the streets since her childhood.” Hey, fuck you, maybe I didn’t go to school but it’s not like I’m a street urchin with a terrible accent. Pretty sure I read more books than you. “She goes by the name Staz. I don’t know if you can use her given how ugly she is, but...”

“That will not be an issue.”

She grabs my chin and turns my head around. She really is big on the whole cattle angle, hey? Anyway, do I try to bash into her? Not to brag, but if she only wants strong, then she’s going to pick me. The issue is, do I want that? I’d like to say I’d take anything over losing my eyesight, but there is something very wrong with being sold to an oriental whorehouse as a white “female” who’s like maybe a 3 if you squint. Especially considering her girls have a reputation of being freaks in bed. Easy to imagine that bitch has one crazy whore training regimen. Still...I think I’ll take my chances.

“I will take her. Nine thousand dollars to you. I’ll pay Smirk at a later date.”

“Nine grand? Not bad for a nuisance like you, hey Staz?”

Go fuck yourself.

“Ask my assistant for your reward. Now, leave us alone.”

“Y-yes, Madam Iwayama!”

The chucklefuck gang departs and closes the door. Well, fuck. I’ve been sold into prostitution. What an interesting fucking year this is.

The brothel madame tears away the blindfold, pulling out some hairs and chafing my temples a bit. But, the sudden influx of light is more painful than this weak abuse. I blink, then look at the Asian woman defiantly. She is a beautiful, very Japanese 40-ish woman dressed in what I guess is traditional clothing. I wouldn’t say she’s one of those white-faced dolls, but she has heavy black eyeliner and deep crimson lips. Her shiny black hair flows down her shoulders. And, yes, she does have a rather intimidating air to her. She’s definitely looking at me as if I was a piece of meat.

“You are now a slave.” She declares with a cold, condescending voice. “I know you do not believe I can tame you. In fact, I hope so. But you have to understand everything you were is gone. Your memories, your body, your name...Everything stopped mattering when you became a slave.”

Hmpf. I want to tell her to fucking shove it and skip to trying to break me, but even if I was not gagged, that train of thought grinds to an abrupt halt.

“AAAAAARGH!”

Screams of terror behind me, setting off then dying down in a second and in quick succession. The floor shakes. There are no gunshots. My bravado gone, I gaze at the closed doors like a deer in headlights. What. The fuck. Is going on?!

The last scream is silenced. The restraints dig into my flesh as I instinctively try to break free. The door opens. My heart skips a bit. It’s Terry. He has a look of pure terror on his face. His fists are bloodied and broken. What’s left of his fingers is either shaking or dangling off strips of flesh.

“Wha...What’s happening...” He whimpers. He would scream instead, if the pain hadn’t knocked the wind out of him.

“I could only wipe your memories so you won’t go bragging about this little transaction,” Answers the Madam drably, “But my slave here needs some facts pounded into her head. Die.”

She extends her hand and clenches it around air. Ten feet away, the gangster’s skull starts contorting. He dies with a gurgle and a wet crunch.

I am paralyzed. The monster grabs my chin again and forces me to look at her. I can’t return a determined glare this time. She grins. four long fangs show up when her canines should be.

“Welcome to your new life, slave.”

And then, in an instant, she sinks her fangs into my neck.

Something exploded within me, and I lost myself in a completely alien sensation. It wasn’t pain, nor was it really pleasure. I guess...A falling sensation, except it made me calm instead of afraid. I went completely limp. The ceiling became distorted. And then she started drinking. That, on the other hand, was definitely pleasure. My whole body tensed up, and my vagina exploded in pleasure, as if tightening around a lover’s shaft. I moaned helplessly through the ballgag. And then she took another gulp. I came again, helplessly, as I gave her my lifeforce. And again. And again. I was nothing but a strawdoll that orgasmed each time she pulled my string. She let go, and my consciousness immediately slipped away.

* * *

When I come to, I find myself bound again, just in a different way. The ballgag is gone, as are the late Terry’s original restraints, but I am strapped to a chair, two pads forcing my legs apart. I’m too weak to put any sort of serious stress on the ropes. The room is dimly lit, with wooden walls but no windows. To my left is a woman in much the same situation, except she looks completely gone. A vibrator is going away at her exposed vagina and she just twitches, looking far off into the distance without so much as a smile.

“Yes, do turn your attention to this slave.”

My heart skips a beat. “Madam Iwayama” comes into the room, accompanied with another girl. I’d say Japanese woman, but though she certainly has the exotic body type, she is wearing a very American cheerleader outfit over her hourglass curves and her hair is dyed blonde and tied in pigtails. But who cares about that bimbo. The full extent of my predicament comes crashing down on me. I haven’t just been sold to an oriental whorehouse. I’ve been sold to a fucking vampire.

“Some distasteful man hates her husband, and implored me to turn her into a mindless whore. A month of drugs, porn and white noise ensured the only things that spark in her brain are visions of sex and perceiving how good her pussy feels. She can vaguely understand commands in Japanese but that’s it. She’ll cry and struggle if you try to get her to close her legs, too. She’ll be shipped back to her husband shortly. The only reason she won’t kill both him and the man who paid me is because that would dry up my supply of lambs to toy with.”

It’s obvious she wants to further establish how fucked I am, like I’d even need that. She’s a fucking vampire who can crush heads from a distance. I was already shaking just seeing her.

“But you already know you aren’t here because some ram wanted you gone. You are my slave. You are not named just yet, but you do understand that fact, yes?”

“Quit posturing, you undead abomination!” I lash out, trying to block the memories. “What do you fucking want from me?!”

“Look at the rebellious little lamb trying to beat her fear with anger...But, pointless as your questions are, I have time for them. I did not request a strong-minded human female for any sort of lofty goal. I shall break you into a sweet, eager little whore like the rest of my girls. I could seize your mind right now, mold it to my will and you would be powerless to resist it, but it is so much more exciting to break you the hard way.”

Hearing her talk with an expression of absolute confidence makes my mind flash with images of me, broken, meekly mewling while flashing fake boobs on the street, begging the vampire to suck my blood again, and all my training wasting away as I just giggle idly, waiting for the next cock to fill my slut hole.

“Fuck you, I won’t be a whore, I’ll never surrender.” I vow, to make myself believe.

“Ha ha ha...The confidence of clueless mortals. You will surrender. See my little Kotone here?”

She strokes the hair of the smiling Japanese girl disguised as a blonde cheerleader. Kotone immediately goes into a giggling fit, jams her hand into a hidden hole in her frilly dress, and starts masturbating furiously.

“She was you humans’ definition of important. A genius in the fields of robotics. She worked nights and days, driving her whole division by her sheer will and intellect. I saw her in Ikebukuro four years ago. She was noisy, arguing something over the phone and apparently getting away with her attitude problems. She resisted bravely at first, but her intellect dropped like a stone thanks to my lovely brew. When she became unable to understand even the abstract of her magnum opus paper, she crumbled and accepted her brain was now in her pussy. She was a very good girl accepting her new personality after that...Now she’s got 65 IQ and jumps on our customers, begging her to fuck her silly. Aren’t you happy, Kotone?”

“Yes! Yes! Can I like have my dildo back now?” She says in a surprisingly American accent. The like totally girly one.

“Of course you can...After you come up with a name for this new slave.”

The former genius and now bona fide bimbo looks at me, and her face contorts into utter desdain.

“Eeew, she’s like soooo ugly, Mistress.”

“If she survives, she’s going to be your very cute girlfriend, Kotone. I’ll make her very Japanese so you’ll have to teach her this country’s ways all over again. Do you like the idea, my little Japanese-American bimbo?”

“Oooh, like yeah totally! I can be like the best teach for getting all the boys!”

“Very good. She’ll be very shy and polite but such a little pervert. She’ll look up to you.”

Wh-what?! Fucking what?! She’s going to make me subservient to that bimbo whore?! The monstrosity sees my reaction and grins victoriously.

“She’s going to taste the brain-calming juices you love so much, too. So, any name comes to mind? It will feel like she’s really yours if you name her, you know?”

“Oooh yeah totally! Hmm...Kimiko! She’s Kimiko-chan now!”

“Fuck you, you brain dead bitch! I’m...”

Before I can yell my name, the vampire extends her hand, and an invisible force strangles me, turning my identity into a pitiful gargle.

“You’re Kimiko.”

She struts over to me, smirking, as Kotone bounces excitedly in the background and I gasp for air.

“Your sole existence is now that of Kimiko, timid, stupid, but incredibly horny little whore who relies on her beloved Kotone-senpai to get her all the sex she needs. You just need Mistress to treat your sickness so you match the truth.”

“Ghhuuh...To...Heaaarrh...”

“As for why you needed to be strong for a human, it’s not only because it’s very satisfying to turn you into the complete opposite of strong. As you might have gathered, you’re not Asian. And though my brews can turn your brain into a happy mush, they cannot change your ethnicity.

I don’t care about her bullshit. I want to breathe. No, wait, I want to die. Anything but becoming that faux valley girl whore’s coy little pet.

“But my blood can.”

Hurry. Kill me by accident while you’re distracted. Please.

“A mortal consuming our blood binds you to our will and turns you into one of our kin after a week of feeding...At first. When you get as old as I, however, it becomes too much for your fragile existence to bear. I am nearing the six centuries, and I would no doubt kill any of my darlings. But legend has it, any human able to bear blood able to kill can be fully bent, in body and mind.”

She sweeps her fingernails along her right arm, and a bloody gash appears. Her blood is of an unnaturally deep crimson. Almost shining. She pries my mouth open with her fingers alone. I instinctively try to bite them off, but all the strength of my jaw cannot budge them.

“Do try to survive, Kimiko. Survive and become my very special girl.”

She pours her blood into my throat. Before I even ingest it, it makes my tongue tingle like crazy. Oh God please let this fucking kill me please please ppplll-

* * *

Wha...What happened...

It was like my veins set on fire. I melted. The vampire’s blood consumed my very form. I ceased to exist as I was but...I didn’t die. I was conscious enough to remember, but it was more like a dream. The vampire’s iron grip turned into a soft kneading. She gave me a shape. My senses and thoughts returned to me as she molded me...And just now, I woke up. She’s here.

“Ohayô, Kimiko-chan.”

Her voice sounds so powerful it sends shiver down my spine. Her eyes are a bit softer now, but they’re still those of a tyrannical Mistress. I check if I can escape, but once more, I’m firmly restrained. Though...hold up, we’re in a different place now. There are TV screens all over the wall behind her. I’m restrained more firmly, too. I can’t turn or lower my head.

“You survived. I’m so proud of you. You’re now bound to me, and my blood will no longer harm you. This of course means you don’t need strength anymore. Kotone!”

The Japanese valley girl struts into sight, holding a fairly large mirror. I let out a muffled shriek of terror through the gag. In the mirror, a tiny, frail asian girl with adorable features and nice, perky B-cup breasts is looking at me in utter disbelief. She is, without a doubt, Kimiko. I know she’s me of course, but there is no way I’m going to accept it.

“Kimiko is sooo totally cute! Like, I so totally want her to be the shy little girl who trusts everything I say like RIGHT now, Mistress.”

“Don’t worry, Kotone. We’re going to create her personality now. She’ll be in love with you soon. But first, we need Kimiko to discover the first and most important trait of her true self...

The monster and her brain dead groupie step aside, leaving the TV screens into view. They turn on; and I realize how completely fucked I am. They all show intense sex sessions starring a collection of the brothel’s asian whores. They’re sucking. They’re fucking. They’re getting fisted. By men, women, machines, even dogs. And their cries of delight invade my ears.

“...She’s a naughty little pervert.”

“Ohmigawd this is like SO a blast from the past.”

“Yes...You know what to do, Shizuki-sensei.”

“Aaaaw Mistress, how mean, I’m Kotone now...”

After pouting, she comes closer to me. She kneels...Oh, no, no, fuck n...

Shlick

She’s licking me. Fuck. My body’s getting hot. Fuuck! I can’t get turned on! I close my eyes. There’s no way in hell I’m going to let this get to me. I mean, I became a frail Japanese cutie but it’s still just porn, riIIIght?! Oh fuck. The bimbo just sucked hard on my clit and I think I came a little.

“You can try to resist, Kimiko.” Purrs the vampire into my ears. “But all my cute little whores will take good care of your body and make you orgasm all the time. Your body will not resist. You’ll become addicted. As for your mind...”

The whore puts her fingers in and slides them in and out of my dewey vagina, left and right. I try to suppress the spark of pleasure, try to ignore how much the moans of well-fucked sluts are making me blush.

“You’ll get your first injection tomorrow. It will make your brain much more relaxed, and it will be the first of many more to come. How will you look up to Kotone otherwise?”

She makes a soft, arrogant laugh, then makes her exit. Kotone giggles, then resumes licking me eagerly. I feel the spasms of a budding orgasm. Even just hearing the whores make me soft and receptive, and this tiny body can’t muster up resistance for shit. I can’t let it get to me. They can make me cum but they can’t make me a slut...

TO BE CONTINUED

* * *