The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Delivering Delight to Doreen

Part II

Yesterday had been amazing. Hypnotizing my ultimate crush and holding her as I pleasured her had been my dream for almost ten years now, and to see it come true was purely magic. After putting her into a deep sleep, essentially knocking her out, and whispering reinforcements to her for twenty minutes, I had quietly got up and left. I’m not exactly sure what her thoughts were when she woke up or what she’s thinking now, but I have a general idea. I’m guessing that, although she liked it very much, she’ll feel that it’s wrong and won’t want me to do that again. The thing is, she went under so easily, it’s clear that it wasn’t so much me controlling her, it was more of her letting me take her to a place she likes. So, I’m heading over there today, and I expect some resistance. Although she liked it very much, she feels that it’s wrong, so I can’t control her to get her there, I’m going to have to convince her to let go.

So I head over to her house, knowing she’ll be home and alone. Both her parents work and she has just finished college and currently going through her options on where she would like to work. I get to her home and park in the street and grab a few items that will be useful today. Walking up to the door, I’m excited, but nervous that she won’t let me take her. I ring the doorbell.

“Who is it?” her response comes through the closed door.

“It’s me Doreen,” I say loudly, “I thought I’d stop by.”

“No Kyle, go home,” she says.

“I don’t understand Doreen. Why do you want me to go home?” I ask innocently.

“You know why. We can’t do that,” she says.

“Doreen, this is silly, we’re having a conversation through a door. Please open the door,” I tell her.

“Kyle it’s wrong, we can’t do that again.”

“Doreen, be honest. Did you like the way I made you feel?”

There’s a few moments of silence. I can feel her struggling against herself.

“Doreen,” I call to her, “be honest.”

“Yes,” she says after a few more moments, “but we can’t.”

“Very well, Doreen. I understand. But please open the door.”

A few seconds of silence is finally broken by the sound of the door being unlocked. The door opens and she’s standing there, dressed in sweats and a very loose shirt, with no bra.

“Please Kyle,” she tells me. “I really need you to go home.”

“Look at me Doreen,” I tell her. “Why do you need me to go home?”

She’s staring at me and slowly shaking her head.

“Do you need me to go home because you think it’s wrong, but you really loved the way I made you feel?”

She continues to stare at me and, as I’m gazing deep into her eyes, she slowly nods. That’s all I need. I take a giant step forward, into the house and place my hand on her breast.

“No Kyle,” she says as she tries to pull away. But I expected that and place my other arm around her waist and pull her tightly against me. It’s quite a feat, really. My right arm is firmly holding her to me as my left hand is gently massaging her breast.

“Please, Kyle, no,” she whispers.

“Be honest Doreen. Does this feel good?” I ask.

“Yes,” she quietly says as she weakly struggles to pull away.

“I love making you feel good,” I tell her as I massage her breast.

She sighs as she continues to try to pull away.

“Doreen, be honest, tell me that feels good,” I instruct her.

Her struggles continue, but with very little effort.

“Tell me,” I say.

“That feels good,” she finally admits.

“I love making you feel good,” I repeat.

“But…….it’s wrong…………please…………Kyle………….no.”

“I am just making you feel good,” I say as my massaging continues. “There’s nothing wrong with you feeling good.”

“No…………..I…………can’t,” she says meekly as I feel how much her nipple has hardened.

“Tell me I make you feel good,” I say.

“Hmmmmm, you make me feel good,” she whispers as her eyes glaze over.

“Yes, and now,” I say as I begin to gently squeeze her, “you’re feeling sleepy.”

Her eyelids droop as she stares at me. “No………….Kyle…………” she protests meekly.

“Yes Doreen, when I squeeze you, you feel sooooooooo sleepy, don’t you?”

She slowly nods.

“Yes, sooooooooooo tired. It feels soooooooo nice. Tell me you’re so sleepy.”

“I feel………..soooo……….sleepy,” she manages to say.

“Yes, you do, and…” I say as I gently close my hand to hold as much of her breast I can, “you are getting sooooooooooooooo sleepy………..”

Her eyes are struggling to remain open

“Sooooooooooooo sleepy……….”

Her legs are seriously wobbling now.

“Sleep,” I whisper to her.

Her eyes roll up as they close and her body goes limp as I scoop her up in my arms.

“Yes, sleep Doreen,” I tell her. “I know you love when I make you feel sleepy and you love being asleep in my arms.”

Carrying her to her room, I lay her on the bed and lift up her shirt to gaze at her splendor. Placing my hand on her breast, I begin to massage her.

“Doreen, look at me.”

It takes a few seconds for her to respond, but she finally does and looks deep into my eyes.

“You are deeply hypnotized, and you love it, don’t you?”

She slowly nods as my massaging continues.

“This feels very good, and I’m so glad I can make you feel good.”

The massaging continues as her hips begin moving, and I see that it won’t be long before she orgasms.

“Yes Doreen, this is all for you. I love making you feel good.”

Her hips are moving more, and this time I straddle her. On top of her, now using both my hands to caress her majestic mounds, I’m certain she can feel my hardness pressing into her as her hips begin to thrust harder.

“Tell me this feels good.”

“Ooooohhhhhh…….it feels………..ummm……….it feels so………..so good,” she says as her breathing becomes labored.

“I love making you cum. Do you want to cum for me?” I ask as I cup her breasts while my thumbs play with her nipples.

Her hips are thrusting so much, she’s bucking me. With both my hands on her breasts, it’s taking quite a balancing act to ensure my hold on her breasts is gentle and caressing and not firm.

“Yes……..Ohhhh……….Yes, Kyle………….I dooooo,” she says.

I take my hands of her breasts and take both her wrists and pin her arms to the bed. Leaning in close, I tell her, “Doreen, cum for me,” and I bury my hand in her breasts and begin licking.

She moans in pleasure, “Oh……….yes……………yes……………Oh…..Kyle,” she says as her hips are pushing hard into me as my hips push even harder back.

I have her arms pinned down to the bed, my face buried in her breasts and being on top of her, she is pretty much buried in the bed as the bucking continues.

Her sighs and screams of pleasure are music to my ears, but there’s something else I’d like to do today, so I lift my head up from her breasts and taking my hands off her wrists, I place them back on her breasts and begin to gently squeeze.

Her eyes that have been closed in ecstasy open up and look at me.

“That’s right Doreen. It feels sooooooooo good, but now you’re feeling sleepy.”

Her eyelids get very heavy as her hips begin slowing down. Her right arm, that had recently been pinned, lifts up and then drops back onto the bed. Her breathing begins to slow down as her panting becomes sighs.

“Yes, sooooooooooooo sleepy,” I whisper.

Holding my squeeze, I lean into her, gazing into her mostly closed eyes and kiss her.

“Sleep,” I command and she drifts into her deep relaxation.

“Yes Doreen,” I tell her as I get off her. “A deep sleep, so relaxed and it feels so good.”

She’s resting comfortably and fully satisfied from the orgasm I gave her. I spend about five minutes whispering to her about her need for me to pleasure her. I then lift her off the bed and carry her to the family room where a large TV is the centerpiece. Setting her on the sofa facing the TV, I then pick up off the floor the item that I had brought. (I had dropped it when I first came in and grabbed her. She had momentarily noticed it, but it was not important until this moment, so I had left it there.)

I walk over to the entertainment center and placing the item in the DVD player, I pick up the remote and turn the TV on and switch it to where I can view the DVD. There’s only one video on there, so it comes up automatically and I immediately freeze it and then walk over to the sofa and stand right in front of Doreen, blocking her view of the TV.

Leaning over, I place my hands on her breasts and begin massaging.

“Doreen,” I say, “this feels sooooo nice and you have felt sooooo good. You are deeply hypnotized right now. As you feel the warmth of my hands on your breasts, I want you to open your eyes and look at me.”

She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me, as blank a stare as I’ve ever seen.

“You like this feeling, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says softly.

“You are deeply hypnotized, and you love this feeling. Tell me you’re hypnotized.”

“I am hypnotized,” she responds.

“Yes, very good,” I say, “and you like being hypnotized, don’t you?”

She slowly nods.

“And you like when I make you feel sleepy, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says.

“It feels soooooo good when I make you feel sleepy, doesn’t it?”

She nods.

“And you love falling into a deep sleep, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Very good,” I tell her. “I’m going to show you something on the TV right now. There will be different scenes, but there will be a common theme. It is very obvious, so I want you to embrace what you see. Do you understand?”

She slowly nods.

“Very good,” I tell her, “now watch this.”

I push the play button on the remote and step out of the way so she can see the TV. The first scene is from the old Wonder Woman series where Lynda Carter is chloroformed. The next scene is from Charlie’s Angels where Jaclyn Smith is chloroformed and carried away. The next scene is from Baywatch Nights where someone sneaks up behind Yasmin Bleeth and chloroforms her and drags her away. The last scene is from the beginning of Who’s Harry Crumb where the actress is laying down and someone places a chloroform soaked cloth on her face until her eyes struggling to remain open slowly close.

I step in front of her so that she’s staring at me. Reaching into my back pocket, I pull out a hankie and hold it up so she can see.

“As you’ve seen each of those women put into a deep sleep, this hankie will have the same effect on you,” I say. “It doesn’t matter if you’re hypnotized or not. The moment you feel this hankie pressed against your face, you will begin to feel sleepy. And you may try to fight it at first, like you’ve seen those women do, but the longer you feel the hankie on your face, the sleepier and weaker you will feel. Again, it will not matter if you are hypnotized or not. It will not matter if you’re busy or have to be somewhere or even not in the mood. The effect of the hankie pressed against your face will make you feel soooooooo tired. Do you understand?”

She slowly nods.

“Great,” I softly say, “now, when I press this hankie, how does it make you feel?”

“Sleepy,” she says after a few seconds.

“Yes, and as much as you may try to fight it, the sleepiness will feel very strong. Isn’t that true?”

She nods.

“And the truth is, you like that wonderful sleepy feeling, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says.

“And even though you might be very busy, that wonderful feeling will feel so good, won’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Beautiful,” I respond, “now, repeat after me: the power of the hankie makes me sleepy.”

“The power of the hankie makes me sleepy,” she says softly.

“I may try to fight it,” I say.

“I may try to fight it,” she echoes.

“But the power of the hankie is very strong,” I say.

“But the power of the hankie is very strong,” she says.

“The power of the hankie makes me sleepy,” I say again.

“The power of the hankie makes me sleepy,” she repeats.

“And I love the sleepy feeling that comes over me,” I say.

“And I love the sleepy feeling that comes over me,” she says.

“Stop repeating,” I instruct her. “Very good Doreen. The power of the hankie makes you feel sleepy and no matter what you are doing, you may try to fight it, but it will put you into a deep sleep. And I know how you like falling asleep in my arms.”

She sits there, her stare so blank that it almost makes me explode. It’s time to test her suggestibility, although she’s already shown it’s very high.

“The power of the hankie makes you sleepy,” I say as I place the hankie on her face. She sits there and her eyes begin getting tired and she starts to sway. I don’t say anything. I just sit there and watch as she gets more and more drowsy until her eyes slowly close and her body relaxes and slumps into the sofa.

“Yes Doreen, the wonderful sleepy feeling you love so much. It’s such a great feeling and you love that I can give you that feeling. Even now, you feel so relaxed, it’s a tremendous feeling of being so relaxed. And what makes it even more wonderful is that fact that I’m right here with you, to watch you, protect you, to hold you and care for you. You are in a great place, your place, and without a care in the world. Totally relaxed, and totally secure knowing that I’m with you.”

I admire her beauty as she sleeps, and I’m resisting the urge to pull her sweats off. Her breasts are magnificent, but I can’t wait until I get to enjoy her whole body.

“You feel so good right now Doreen. But now, I’m going to count to 3, and when I reach 3, you will sit up, open your eyes and remain in the wonderful state of hypnosis that you enjoy so much.”

I pause a few seconds.

“1…………………….2…………………………………..3,” I say.

She sits up, her eyes open with that beautiful blank stare and I just about pounce on her in seeing how she obeys my every word.

I turn off the TV and I sit down next to her as she stares straight ahead. I take a moment to admire her beauty. Even though I’ve had my hands and face all over her breasts, I’m in awe of her profile. It’s a magical moment for me to staring at this stunning woman entranced and willing to do my bidding. Even more so when I consider the fact that she thinks it is wrong, but is willing to let me do this to her because it makes her feel so good.

“Yes Doreen,” I whisper in her ear, “You love the way I make you feel, and I love making you feel good. And now, I’m going to snap my fingers and it will pull you of this hypnosis. And when you are no longer hypnotized, I would like to talk about how our experiences make you feel. I would like to just sit here and chat about the past few days. Will you do that for me?”

She slowly nods.

“Thank you Doreen. I appreciate this experience almost as much as you do.”

I put my hand in front of her face and, wait a moment or two and then snap my fingers. Her head bobs a bit and she blinks a few times and then takes a deep breath and looks at me. She shakes her head a bit.

“Oh, Kyle, what are you doing?” she asks.

“What do you mean?” I ask innocently.

She turns and looks at me. “You knew I didn’t want to do this and yet you barged right in and did it anyway.”

“No Doreen,” I begin, “I know you think it’s wrong, but I know you want to do this.”

“No…” she says.

“Be honest,” I interrupt, “look at me Doreen and be honest. You do like the way I make you feel, don’t you?”

She’s staring at me, keeping quiet. I sit there waiting for a response, and my eyebrow lifts in a questioning gesture.

“I do,” she admits, “but I can’t.”

“You can,” I respond, “because you have. And the truth is what we’re doing is not wrong. There is something about you that is making you feel guilty for feeling good.”

“I just think we shouldn’t me doing it,” she protests.

“But you love how great I make you feel, don’t you?” I ask.

She looks down.

“Doreen, please be honest. I love making you feel good. Please look at me, be honest and tell me that you love it too.”

She looks up and gives me the best look I’ve ever seen. “I do,” she admits.

“I’m so glad I get to do this for you,” I tell her.

“It’s great, but we just can’t Kyle,” she says.

“Tell me why,” I insist.

“Because it’s wrong, because we should be ummph,” she says as I make my move and place one hand on the back of her neck and my other hand, with the hankie, over her lips. Her eyes widen as she automatically tries to resist and pulls back. She places hand on my hand to try to remove the hankie and her protests are muffled by the hankie.

“That’s right Doreen, the power of the hankie makes you sleepy,” I say.

She’s trying to fight, but her eyes show me that the drowsiness has crept in. She stares at me through sleepy eyes as she tries to pull away from me. Her hand is trying to get the hankie off her face but it begins to weaken.

“Yes Doreen, it’s an extraordinary feeling, and you can’t fight it.”

Her eyes are trying to focus as they only succeeding in getting halfway open. Her fight begins to soften as her body begins to weaken.

“Yes, it’s too strong, and it’s such a great feeling, you don’t want to fight it.”

Her hand makes one last attempt to pull the hankie off and then it slumps down on the couch as she takes a deep breath, lets out a sigh and slowly closes her eyes as I gently lay her back against the couch.

“Yes Doreen, this is a feeling you enjoy, and I enjoy doing all this for you. This is your place, and when you let go, you let me take you there. Sooooooooooo sleepy. Sooooooooo tired. Soooooooooo relaxed. It feels sooooooooooooooo good.”

I have the hankie still on her face as I use my other hand to play with her hair. For a few minutes I continue reinforcing the fact that everything I’m doing is something she loves. I’ve taken the hankie off her face and continue giving her instructions.

“In a moment, I’m going to give you a soft, gentle kiss. When you feel my lips on yours, you will feel your strength coming back. You will then wake up and be totally out of hypnosis. This has been all for you, and I’m glad to have been able to do this for you,” I say as I lean over gently press my lips to hers, and slowly pull back.

It takes a few moments, but she begins to stir and after seconds of trying, she finally manages to open her eyes and get her bearings.

“Be honest Doreen, and then I’ll leave,” I say. “You like all of this, don’t you?”

She waits a few seconds before she nods. I take her chin in my hand and I stare deep into her eyes.

“Be honest. Tell me you love this,” I request.

Her eyes captured in my eyes, she responds, “I do love this.”

“I’m glad I can do this for you. You think it’s best I leave now, don’t you?”

She nods slowly and says, “There’s a part of me that says no, but it would probably be good.”

“Ok,” I cheerfully say as I get up and smile and add, “but you know it’s not over.”

She smiles and laughs a bit. “I know,” she says.

I go over to the TV and pull the DVD out of the player as she gets up and stretches as she yawns.

I turn towards her and motion to the door, “After you,” I say.

She smiles and nods and turns towards the door and begins walking towards it. I put the DVD down and catch up to her and press my body against hers as I put one arm around her waist, pinning her arm to her side, and put my hand, holding the hankie, over her lips.

She jumps and gives a slight scream as it surprises her.

“I’m going to leave in a bit, but you know what this hankie does to you,” I whisper to her as she begins to struggle.

“Now don’t fight it. You love this feeling, and besides, it’s too strong.”

Her protests are getting weaker as her breathing gets slower and she begins sighing.

“That’s right Doreen. Such a sleeeeeeeeeepy feeling. The power of the hankie makes you feel soooooooooooooooooo sleepy. Soooooooooooooooo sleepy.

Her legs give, and rather than lifting her in my arms, I instead hold her as I lower her to the ground. She slips into her slumber as I lay her down while I hold her. We’re laying there on the floor, I’m essentially spooning her while I keep the hankie pressed against her lips.

“Yes Doreen, it feels sooooooooooo nice, and you love how I make you feel.”

I take the hankie off her lips and brush her hair off her face. In doing so, her neck is exposed, and I lean in and softly kiss her neck. She sighs softly. I’m so hard, I’m sure she can feel me as I’m pressed against her. It’s taking a bit of strength holding back my urge to start pumping. I won’t be able to resist much longer, so I slowly get up gently pick her up and carry her to her room.

I have one more thing I need to do, so I’ll need her to be totally out to do it. I’m guessing I’ll need to wear her out a bit to accomplish that, so I pull up her shirt and begin massaging her breasts, her nipples harden almost immediately.

“Doreen, you are hypnotized, deeply hypnotized………………………open your eyes and look at me,” I tell her.

Her eyes slowly open and her beautiful blank stare gazes at me.

“Yes Doreen, you love the way I make you feel. I can see it. I know it. I make you feel sooooooooooooo good. Embrace that feeling.”

She takes a deep breath and sighs as she closes her eyes and begins to thrust her hips.

“Yes Doreen, this is all for you. It feels soooooooooooooo good. You love the way I make you feel. This is the greatest feeling you’ve had, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she says as she begins panting and moaning. Her hips become more violent.

“You like when I’m on top of you, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she screams.

I climb on top of her and begin resisting her hips. She’s pushing up, I’m pushing down. She’s screaming and I’m telling her what she needs to hear. She’s panting so hard now, I lean in and mere inches from her face, my eyes lock into hers, and I say, “Please cum for me.”

Her eyes close and she goes into a frenzy.

“Yeeesssssss,…………………Oh……………….Kyle…………………………Yes…………………………Oooooooooh.”

I hop off her. I have to. I’m about to cum in my pants. Her body flies a foot off the bed as her hips thrust forward and I grab the hankie and clasp it over her lips. She moans and whimpers.

“Yes Doreen, fight it, because you feel soooooooo good, but you’re sooooooooo sleepy. Fight it, because you love to cum for me. Fight it, but oh, you feel sooooooooooooo tired.”

She’s whimpering and sighing, her eyes are rolling upwards as she struggles to keep them open. Her body begins to weaken as her hips slow down and her breathing becomes deeper.

“oooooooooooooooooooh,” she lets out a sweet sigh as her eyes close and her body totally relaxes.

“Yes Doreen, sleep. Deep sleep. Your place. Soooooooo tired. Sooooooooo nice. Sooooooo relaxed. Sooooooooooo sleepy. Deeper and deeper. Sweeter and sweeter. Your place. You feel yourself floating, deeply relaxed, sooooooooo tired. Sleep Doreen. Deep, sooooooooooo deep sleep.”

I take the hankie off her face and spend the next five minutes imploring her to sleep. I don’t need that long. I notice after a minute that she’s out. Those extra minutes just serve the purpose of reinforcing my voice and instructions in her subconscious. She’s already let go of so much and I can see that she will be ready for my next move.

Standing over her bad, watching her sleep, I have one more thing to do, so I quietly walk out of the room. Doing a quick scan of the house, I find the item I need and then proceed to test it to make sure it is the right item and quietly leave to run an errand.

It takes me fifteen minutes to do what I need to do and I return and open the door as silently as possible and enter the house. I walk over to Doreen’s room where she remains in a deep and contented sleep. I then return the item to where I found it. This quick errand will help me tomorrow. I sigh in satisfaction of how today went and in anticipation of what I plan to do tomorrow. I’m almost amazed at how quickly this has happened, but it just confirms what I saw all those years ago when I first tried to hypnotize her. This woman loves the way it feels, and my guess is that back then, she got aroused and that convinced her to stop. Now, because I’m older, and she finds me attractive, she’s embracing this arousal. Tomorrow I’ll take a huge step. Not that these steps haven’t already been big, but I’m ready to turn it up a notch. I was thinking it was going to take a while for me to take this next step, but I’ve pushed the envelope already and she’s gone with it the whole way. Tomorrow, I’ll make a big push, one that will take her to a deeper level of satisfaction. Yep, I can’t wait.