The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Delivering Delight to Doreen

I’m not exactly sure where to start, but I guess the best way is to say that Doreen has dominated my mind for as long as I can remember. Meeting her was just happenstance. My parents started taking me to a small church when I was four, and it so happens it was a church that her family had been attending for years. Being eight years older than me, she didn’t really capture my attention until I was about nine. By that time she had developed quite nicely, and I say that as a massive understatement.

To say that Doreen is a goddess, would be a bit of overstatement, but this chick is certainly a ten. Standing at about 5′2″, she would be considered a spinner (which I love) and has a most beautiful face. Complementing her face is a body that is just stunning. Her curves are spectacular, but her biggest asset is her breasts. Naturally a double DD, she turns heads wherever she goes. I would say if you want to have an idea what she looks like, picture Salma Hayek, but a bit thinner and her shoulders not as broad.

As I said, at about nine, I began to really pay attention to her. She would wear some of the nicest clothes, that accentuated her body perfectly, and more often than not, her lovely legs would be covered in nylon. They were just screaming to be stroked. The thing that used to drive me crazy was that, at times, she wouldn’t wear a bra. When she would do that, she would wear something that covered and contained her, but, to me, she was looking for some hands to give her some extra support.

I’m eighteen years old now, and I have a plan. There are three events with Doreen that pushed me to developing this plan. The first happened when I was ten. There was some kind of special week-long event at the church, and my family got there early to help set up. As it turns out, her family had showed up early to help, too. As the parents did their thing, I saw that she was in one of the classrooms, and being majorly attracted to her, I gravitated her way. I entered the room and saw that she was sitting at a short table (it was a kid’s classroom, so the room was full of short tables.) She greeted me cheerfully, which she always does, and I say hello back and walk over to where she’s sitting. She doesn’t get up, she continues working on whatever paperwork she was doing at the time, and I stand over her. Being that she’s at a short table, she’s having to lean over a bit to continue her writing. It’s a warm summer afternoon, so she’s wearing a shirt, that is rather loose, and if she is wearing a bra, it’s not much of one. So, there she sits, wearing a loose shirt, leaning over a short table as I stand in front of her. What a glorious sight. It’s an image that is etched into my brain. We’re chatting a bit, but she’s more into what she’s writing, so she’s not looking up much, which gives me a great deal of time to stare at her gorgeous breasts. She is showing enough for me to see where her areola starts and I’m wishing that I’m older, so that I can make a move, or younger, and so that I could just squeeze her and brush it off as a child too young to know not to do that. It was only a few minutes before more people came and she had to do other things, but those few minutes were golden.

Flash forward a few years. I’m a freshman in high school, and my interest in hypnosis has gotten much greater. There’s a group of us there at the church, and it’s some special project that we’ll be a part of. There was a certain length of time where we were just sitting around, waiting to do the next step. That wait was going to be at least half an hour, so I’m sitting next to her and I ask if she could do me a favor. She says sure and I get up and ask her to follow me. She obeys, and I lead her to another room nearby. I start telling her this cockamamie story about one my class projects is to hypnotize someone. What made it so unbelievable is that I said it was for my English class. What do you expect? I was fourteen. It would have made more sense if I said it was for my Psychology class, but how many freshmen have the ability to take that class? To my great surprise, she agreed and so I quickly set up a couple chairs and had us sit down. Facing her, I ask her to look at an object just to the right of me, and I begin to instruct her to think only of that object. After a few moments, I begin stating that she is going to sleep. Being very new to hypnosis and having never done it before, I just kept repeating those two things. I get another surprise when I see that, after only a minute, she begins dazing. Wow, this woman is highly suggestible. She begins dazing and she starts to begin to blink slowly. She feels herself going into a hypnotic state, and it trips her out. She starts laughing. I laugh with her and tell her she’s doing fine, and that we should try it again. The same thing happens. After a minute, she is looking very sleepy, and it’s a wondrous sight. But she feels it again and starts laughing again. Once again, I laugh with her, but I also tell her to quiet down a bit. The room were in is not totally closed, so anybody who would be walking by would easily see us, so I’m trying to not draw any attention to ourselves. We try a third time, and watching her get drowsy makes me rock hard, but this time when she pulls herself out of the trance and I tell her to quiet down, it clicks in her that something isn’t right. She gets up and says that she’d rather not do this, and despite my pleas to help me, she declines and suggests I find someone else to help me. As bummed as I was that we didn’t get far, I was very excited to see how quickly she would respond.

The last event is not so much as an event, but as something I had been doing to her recently and noticing something quite interesting. There have been a number of times where she and I have been standing around, talking to a group of people, and I’ve been standing next to her. Now being much taller than her, even with her wearing her 4-inch heels, standing next to her, I put my arm on her shoulder, as if I’m leaning on her. And while my while arm is there, I relax my wrist and my hand falls forward so that my middle finger rests on the top of her breast. Now here’s the interesting thing. She does nothing about it. Which tells me she likes it. I mean, come on, I know she feels it, and if she had a problem with it, she would either move or tell me something. She does neither, and I know that, despite our age difference, she has become attracted to me and likes when I do that.

Which leads me to today. Today I plan to execute my move. I’m now eighteen years old, and though she is twenty-six, she’s not married. She had been close at one time, but the engagement had been broken off. I don’t know if she’s just really picky or that she’s a handful. Either way, I know she has felt something, and it’s time to utilize that.

Knowing that she’s home, I surprise her and drop by. She cheerfully lets me in and we sit down and start to chat. She’s wearing a blue top that has spaghetti straps and some tight shorts. Even without wearing heels, her legs look amazing. We chat it up for a bit, with topics ranging from interests to tennis, and it gets to a point where the chatter eases up some. It’s at that point when I decide to put my plan into action.

“Hey,” I announce, as if it just entered my mind, “I’ve been working on this new technique. It’ll blow your mind. You want to see it?”

“What kind of technique?” she asks.

“It’s kind of hard to explain. Here, stand up, and I’ll show you.”

“Ok,” she says as gets to her feet. At this point, I’m not surprised that she agrees. She’s known me for years and now has a bit of a crush on me.

I position her so that she faces me, and I take her right hand and hold it in mine.

“Ok,” I say, “I want you to look me in the eye, and keep looking at me. Ok?”

“Sure,” she answers after glancing at her hand in mine.

Holding her hand in mine, I place my other hand on top of hers and begin to gently stroke it.

“Stay looking at me,” I tell her. “All I’m doing right now is rubbing your hand. It feels nice, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, very nice,” she says, smiling as she stares at me.

“Cool,” I say, “now what I want you to do is to think only of how nice it feels. Nothing else, just think how nice it feels as I gently massage your hand. Will you do that?”

“Yes,” she says.

“Good. Looking at me, thinking only of how nice it feels.”

I continue staring deep into her eyes, massaging her hand and staying silent for about a minute.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask her.

“How nice it feels,” she says.

“Yes, it feels very nice,” I respond. “I’m glad it feels nice. Do you like the way it feels?”

She nods. I’m stroking her hand slowly and gently, and learning earlier how open she is to suggestion, I’m not at all surprised to see her eyes begin to glaze over. She’s staring at me, but I see her begin to zone out. After a few more moments of silence, I decide it’s time to make the next move.

“It feels very good, doesn’t it?” I ask.

She nods.

“I’m glad I can help make you feel good. You do like that I’m making you feel good, don’t you?”

She nods.

“Yes, I like making you feel good.”

More silence as I hold her gaze and stroke her hand.

“Doreen, I’m going to ask you a few questions. They’re very simple questions. Ones you won’t have to think about. You’ll know the answers right away. I’m going to ask the questions and I want you to be totally honest with me. You want to be honest with me, don’t you?”

She slowly nods.

“Yes, you want to be honest with me,” I tell her. “This does feel good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she says softly.

“I’m glad I can make you feel good,” I say. “Now I do have a few questions. And you do want to be honest with me, don’t you?”

She nods.

“Yes, I like when you’re totally honest with me. Recently, when we’ve been together, talking to a group of people, I’ve stood next to you, and I would put my arm on your shoulder to lean on you. Doing that, it would be a few moments before my hand would relax and my finger would rest on your breast. You’ve felt that, haven’t you?”

She slowly nods.

“And you’ve like the way that feels, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispers.

“Yes,” I respond. “I like making you feel good. You feel good right now, don’t you?”

She nods.

“Yes, and I want it to feel even nicer for you. I want you to do me a favor. You want to do a favor for me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says.

“And you do like feeling good, don’t you?”

She nods.

“I want you to feel even better. Do you want to feel better?”

Again, she nods.

“Yes, I want you to feel much better. Now I want you to do me a favor to help you feel even better. As you have felt my finger on your breast before, will you do me a favor and let me touch your breast again.”

I say this as I’m staring hard at her. As good as she feels, I see she wants to feel even better, so she slowly nods.

“Yes, and it will be an even nicer feeling than you feel now,” I say as I stop stroking her hand and reach up and slowly, carefully, gently cup her breast.

It is an incredible feeling, holding her in my hand. She continues staring at me, dazing and lost in a feeling of bliss.

“Take a deep breath,” I tell her.

She inhales deeply as I move my hand up, from under her breast, right over her nipple. I spread my fingers out as wide as they can go, my palm resting on her hardened nipple.

“It feels so nice, doesn’t it, Doreen?”

“Yes,” she whispers.

“I like making you feel good. It feels so good, doesn’t it?”

She nods.

“Now here’s what I’m going to do. In a few moments, I’m going to begin gently squeezing you. Softly and gently, softly and gently, and as I do, you will begin to feel very relaxed. The more I gently squeeze, the more relaxed you will feel. And it will be a very nice feeling. Do you understand?”

She slowly nods, her eyelids already beginning to droop.

I tense up my hand, ever so slightly and squeeze her majestic breast. The moment I do that, she begins to blink slowly. Relaxing my grip, I wait a few seconds and squeeze again. I do that once more, and then I begin to start a continuous, slow, soft pumping, squeeze, relax, squeeze, relax. As I do, the sleepier she begins to look.

“Yes, it’s such a nice feeling, and you’re feeling so relaxed. Drowsy, even. Say that word after me, ‘drowsy.’”

“Drowsy,” she says softly, with her eyes half closed.

“Yes, it’s such a nice feeling, and it feels so relaxing.”

Staring at me, she begins to sway, and I see that her legs are beginning to weaken. I release her hand and put my arm around her.

“When I count to 3, a nice feeling of total relaxation will come over you. You will feel totally relaxed and all your strength will vanish. You will go into a nice, deep feeling of relaxation and your only thought will be how nice it feels. When I count to 3, you will totally relax. Do you understand?”

She nods.

I continue pumping her breast for a few more seconds and then I keep my hand tense, so that all I’m doing is squeezing her.

“1…………..” She is swaying a lot.

“2………….” Her eyes are barely open and her knees begin to buckle.

“3………….” I bend down and scoop her up as she totally collapses in my arms. Weighing little more than 100 pounds, she rests in my arms comfortably, her head lolls back.

“Yes, so relaxed, feels so good. Your only thought is how nice it feels,” I tell her as I admire this beauty in my arms.

I carry her to her room, all the while instructing her that she feels good and that her only thought is how good she feels. Entering her room, I gently lower her on the bed.

“Doreen, this is such a nice feeling, and you feel so good. I’m glad I can make you feel so good. You do like that I make you feel so good, don’t you?”

She nods ever so slightly.

“You’re so deeply relaxed, and it feels so good. And as good as you feel, I want you to feel even better. Would you like this nice feeling feel even better?”

“Yes,” she says softly.

“Yes, I want you to feel even better. You liked the way it felt when I massaged your hand, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispers.

“Yes, it felt good to feel the touch of my fingertips on your hand, to feel my palm gently caressing you, didn’t it?”

She nods.

“Yes, and it felt even nicer when you felt me take your breast in my hand, didn’t it?”

“Yes,” she sighs.

I can see her getting more aroused.

“And you want to feel my fingertips, my palm as I caress your breasts, don’t you?”

She nods.

“Yes, in a few moments, you’re going to feel my touch on your breasts, and it is going to be the one of the nicest feelings you’ve ever had,” I say, as I take the spaghetti straps of her top off her shoulders. Nothing is supporting her top now, so I carefully grab the top of it and pull it off her breasts.

What a gorgeous sight! These magnificent breasts, that I had only had a short glimpse of, are now totally exposed, mere inches from me as she lays there in a state of hypnosis. Even while lying flat on her back, they rise up majestically, her nipples, beautiful and hard, her areola, spectacular and large.

“I like making you feel real good,” I say, as place my palm on her areola and spread my fingers to feel as much of her as I can. She sighs deeply, in contentment.

“Yes, it feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she says, “but….”

“But what, Doreen?”

“It’s wrong,” she says, even as she begins moving in pleasure.

“No, all I’m doing is making you feel good. There’s nothing wrong with feeling good, right?”

She shakes her head, her hips begin slowly thrusting.

“And you like how I make you feel, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she sighs.

“I like making you feel good,” I say as I gently massage her. “It’s feeling even better, isn’t it?”

She nods and begins thrusting harder.

“And the feeling is getting even stronger,” I tell her my index finger begins tracing her areola.

“Oh, yes,” she says as her breathing quickens. I notice her hand on the bed is now gripping the cover tightly.

“Yes, and stronger. It feels so good, so nice, so amazing. You feel yourself wanting to explode, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says in a stronger voice, her eyes no longer closed in a relaxed state, but shut in the thralls of ecstasy.

“Yes, stronger and stronger, feeling so good, so great. It’s building and building, stronger and stronger, the feeling greater and greater. Even more, even more and when you feel my lips on your breast, it will be too strong to contain. You will explode, it will be the greatest feeling you’ve ever had. It will feel so good, it will be so great. This is all for you.”

Her hips are thrusting violently, her eyes tightly shut, her hands gripping the bed with all her might, as she is panting, waiting for that moment to come. And cum, she will.

Now’s the time. After years of the image of her breast dominating my mind, I’m now about to place my lips on her beauty, kissing, licking, sucking to my heart’s delight.

I lean in and say, “Now, Doreen,” just as my mouth opens widely to take in as much of her breast as I can. As it turns out, it covers just a little more than her areola. She is delicious in taste.

The response is glorious. She writhes in orgasmic pleasure as her legs spread about and her hips thrust in anticipation of me pushing into her.

“Yes, Doreen,” I say briefly taking my lips of her breast, “it feels even better when you say my name.”

“Oh, Kyle,” she moans, “ohhhhhhhhh Kyle, oh yes, yes, oh yes, Kyle, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss.”

“Yes, Doreen,” I say in between kissing her, licking her nipple and sucking on as much of her breast as I can fit in my mouth. “Yes, it’s all for you. It feels so good.”

“Yesssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Kyle, yesssssssssss,” she screams in delight.

It’s time she rests, so I place my tongue on the bottom of her breast, and lick my way up, to her areola, stopping briefly at her nipple, continuing past her areola to the top of her breast, and then I lean in close into her neck, close to her ear. Placing my hand on her breast, I begin squeezing.

“You like the way it feels when I squeeze you. It makes you feel relaxed and tired, doesn’t it?”

“Yesssssssss,” she answers as I see her body begin to relax.

“Yes,” I whisper to her. “It makes you feel sleepy, doesn’t it?”

“Ohhhhhh, yes,” she says, her eyes relaxing and beginning to roll upwards.

“How do you feel?” I ask, squeezing her gently.

“Sleeeeepy,” she says softly. The thrusting of her hips slows down. Her wondrous legs, just a few moments ago were tense and bent, relax and collapse on the bed.

I kiss her gently on the lips, admiring the way she looks with her eyes barely open.

“Sleep, Doreen.”

She sighs softly and totally relaxes. Her orgasm officially finished.

“Yes, sleep Doreen, a deep sleep,” I say as I continue to gently squeeze her breast. “Sooooo tired, sooooo sleepy, soooooo nice.”

She rests there, her breast in my hand, her eyes closed, in a state of total satisfied relaxation.

I whisper to her how good she feels, how good I make her feel, how my touch makes her feel so good, how much she likes that I make her feel this good. For ten minutes, I continue squeezing her, and instructing her that I’m the only one that has ever made her feel so good. During this time, I see that she is knocked out. I know she’s a sound sleeper, she told me once before, and I’ve put this beauty in a deep sleep. It’s possible she’s not even aware that I’m holding her. It’s perfect, she’s unconscious, but her subconscious is taking in everything I’m saying. I’m leaning close to her, reinforcing what she already feels. I know she has loved every aspect of this, from going into a trance to feeling me and having a tremendous orgasm to finally being massaged into a deep sleep. She’s loved it, and my instructions greatly reinforce it.

After the ten minutes have passed, I take my hand off her and watch her for a while. There are many more things to do to and for her, but I need to take it slowly. She’s already said that she feels this is wrong, so I need to do this carefully. I need to convince her that, as long as we don’t actually have sex, everything else, even though it’s sexual in nature, is fine. If I do this right, I’ll get her to the place where she will be asking for me to be inside her. It may take a while, but we’ll have an extraordinary time getting there.