The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deepa and the Cursed Milk of Castle Doomstrom

Part 2

The first thing Deepa did when she woke was to groan from her aching head, still reeling from the spell. Then for good measure she groaned again, louder this time for emphasis. She felt sturdy rope holding her to a wooden chair with her arms crossed behind her back. Keeping her head bowed and eyes shut, Deepa pretended to still be waking as her fingers fished for the thin tools she kept hidden in the bands on her wrists. Unfortunately it looked like her captor had been thorough, as she found the hidden pockets empty. Assuming that the rest of her reachable tools were gone Deepa decided to raise her head and finally open her eyes.

Sure enough she was being held in a lavishly decorated room in the castle, the walls covered in curtains of fine silks and paintings so terrible that they must have been dearly expensive. She expected to find a garishly decadent bed, but instead there was a garishly decadent writing desk carved from mahogany. In Deepa’s experience, only the worst kind of men tended to decorate this way. Judging from the office, it was clear the portly man was very powerful indeed, though hopefully stupid enough to trick.

“A man of taste,” Deepa muttered as her eyes scanned for a way out.

“Why thank you, my dear,” a man’s voice squeaked from thin air.

Deepa didn’t let her surprise show; she’d assumed she was being watched anyway. Instead she flashed a cruel grin. “Unfortunately that taste is clearly worthless.”

She heard a mock gasp from the empty room. “You wound me. Everyone knows that Master Aroganas is a man of impeccable style.”

The space around the wooden desk blurred, forming into the shape of the portly man and his voluminous red robe. At first Deepa suspected that he was a servant for this Aroganas, but his smile was too smug for a lackey. Most likely Aroganas was referring to himself in the third person, like all bad villains. Deepa took the fact that her captor was willing to waste an invisibility spell for an entrance as a good sign of his stupidity, but what took Deepa by surprise was the fact that Minerva stood beside him, her soft, curvy body still on display. Around her throat was Deepa’s emerald necklace, which Minerva tugged at irritably with one hand, clearly uncomfortable.

Aroganas stood proudly with his hands clutching the front of his robes, amulets of all shapes and styles dangling from his neck and resting on his gut. He was grinning at Deepa expectantly, but as the seconds wore on his smile began to sour. All at once Deepa realized he was hoping for some kind of reaction to his dazzling ability to appear out of this air.

“Oh, sorry. I’d applaud but I’m a little restrained at the moment.” Deepa watched as Aroganas actually looked down at the ropes binding her in disappointment, then gave her a nod, accepting the excuse. Deepa rolled her eyes. “So what’s your plan here? Kidnapping women, using some kind of cursed object or demonic pact to make them think they’re all cattle?”

“Very astute,” Aroganas replied, reaching over his desk to produce a small, ancient statue of black stone. It appeared to be an idol of a woman with enormous breasts, but her head was carved into that of a cow. “A totem of a long lost fertility idol, an ancient weapon wielding a powerful curse to transform women to it’s will.”

“Consider me suitably impressed,” Deepa said, remembering the dozen or so ancient godlike artifacts she’d seen sorcerers lugging around from her travels.

“Impressed you should be,” Aroganas carried on. He tenderly gave the cow idol a pet on its head, making the eyes of the statue glow with green light. Milk began to pour out from the stone idol’s breasts, pouring into a stone cup at it’s base. Deepa noticed that the milk had a faint green color to it, just like the milk that had come from Minerva earlier. No doubt it was the effect of whatever powerful magic was in the statue.

When the cup was full the milk stopped and Aroganas lifted the stone cup, swirling the milk inside. “You see, my dear intruder, all women who partake of the milk grow addicted to it. They simply cannot resist having more. The more that they drink, of course, the more their mind is transformed into that of an obedient and devoted slave.”

Aroganas patted Minerva on the head and she beamed a delighted smile, happy to be praised.

“Thank you, Master Aroganas.”

“Your enchanted emerald here has powerful protective magic on it,” Aroganas continued, “But even that power cannot free their minds once they have lived as my pet for months. Besides, the milk does not only affect their minds, but their bodies as well. Minerva.”

At the command, Minerva cupped her enormous tits and squeezed, milk squirting out and running down her stomach. Deepa tried not to focus on how lovely Minerva’s body was with the milk trailing down to her crotch.

“The statue makes the women produce the same milk. And anyone who drinks it…”

“Will become addicted as well, and transform into obedient cattle like Minerva here,” Aroganas finished, clearly pleased by the look of horror on Deepa’s face at his diabolical plan. “Of course, I can’t ship out the proper milk just yet. All these damn bureaucratic sorcerers testing milk for harmful enchantments. I have to magically transform all of the breast milk produced by my slaves into ordinary milk, though I’m very lucky that their milk is quite delicious on its own. This castle supplies milk all over the country, and soon we shall be shipping milk out all across the kingdom. Once everyone trusts our quality completely, that’s when I’ll allow the natural milk to be shipped.”

Deepa narrowed her eyes. “People won’t even question it. All the men and women who drink it will be addicted, and before they can realize what’s happening they’ll have guzzled enough down to turn themselves into slaves.”

“That’s right,” Aroganas said with a snap of his fingers. “The women’s breasts will be filled with their own milk as everyone is caught in a state of lust. They’ll be like animals rutting in the streets, too lost to sex and hunger for milk to care that me and my army will take over the kingdom.”

She could picture it already, the chaos that a country-wide orgy would create. The thing that scared Deepa was that if she hadn’t broken into the castle she likely would have fallen for the plan herself. Just an unlucky sip of the wrong milk and she’d be a sex-crazed slave with swollen tits. Deepa shivered at the thought of it, and her heart sank even further as she realized that this was exactly what the sorcerer Aroganas had in store for her.

“So you’re going to use your milk there to turn me into your horny sex slave?”

Aroganas acted like he’d been slapped. “Gods no! Well, I mean yes, I’m going to use the milk to enslave you, but I’m not going to make you a sex slave. I’m not a barbarian.”

“Wait, you’re not sleeping with the women here?”

“I abstain from sex,” Aroganas said proudly. “Keeps my mind clear and enhances my power. As far as I’m concerned you’ll just become another productive cow for the pasture.”

Deepa didn’t like the sound of that, but at least being a slave was better than a sex slave. Then Aroganas gave a sly smile.

“Although, the cursed milk does make the women quite rambunctious. I understand they spend most of their nights pleasuring one another. Isn’t that right, Minerva.”

Minerva nodded excitedly. “Oh, yes. It’s wonderful. We spend all day milked and teased but never given pleasure, so at night we are free to help each other cum with our mouths, and drink whatever milk is left to us.” The naked redhead gave a longing sigh. “Such a perfect life.” Then Minerva glared at Deepa, her green eyes darkening. “And you tried to steal me from my happiness.”

Deepa shrank back at the hucow’s fury and guessed that she’d outstayed her welcome. “Hey, I was trying to help you out,” she said soothingly, while struggling against the tight ropes binding her down. “You could have just told me that you wanted to stay.”

“I want to stay with my Master,” Minerva stated, a drunken grin on her face. “I want to be a mindless and happy animal forever.” She tugged on the emerald necklace again. “Master,” she whined, “I don’t like these thought things in my head. Can I be empty again?”

“Soon, my pet,” Aroganas assured her. “I simply wanted to let you watch as I corrupt our intruder here. A reward, for being a good slave.”

Minerva nodded, clearly unhappy about being conscious again, but obeying anyway.

“We just feed her this milk here, and she’ll become just like you.” Aroganas held up the stone cup, a drop of the greenish milk slipping over the side. Deepa didn’t want to stick around for a drink, no matter how generous the offer, and so with a burst of strength she tore free of the ropes. Aroganas and Minerva turned and gasped, shocked to see Deepa free and brandishing a small silver dagger.

“How?” Aroganas stammered. “We took all of your tools.”

Deepa allowed herself a chance to grin and twirl the silver dagger around her fingers. “A master thief never reveals her tri—”

Her tongue froze in her mouth. Deepa tried to move it, only to find that she couldn’t close her mouth either. In fact every part of her body was frozen in place, immobilized by some kind of magic. Caught in the awkward pose the twirling dagger slipped from her fingers and clattered to the floor.

Puffing up in his big red robe, Aroganas let out a booming laugh. “Just as I expected. Isn’t this the way the stories always go? The villain babbles on about their plot, while the hero uses a hidden tool to escape their bonds. I was certain I’d discovered all of your tools, but you seemed like a resourceful woman, and I didn’t want to assume you were unarmed. Good thing I placed that freezing sigil upon you while you were unconscious.”

Now that her arms were in front of her Deepa was able to see a circular ink mark on her forearm, marked with arcane symbols. The ink was glowing bright crimson, yet as she watched the burning light was eating away at the ink, burning it down like the wick of a candle.

“It only last for a short time, unfortunately,” Aroganas said as he approached, sounding almost as if he were apologizing to Deepa. He held the stone cup with the green milk. “But it’s long enough for you to enjoy your milk.”

Deepa fought with every ounce of strength and willpower she had, but her mind and body were no match for the crumbling sigil on her arm. She was helpless as Aroganas pressed the rim of the stone cup to her lip, then slowly raised it so that the milk poured down her waiting throat. She tried to prepare herself, wondering what the magic would feel like as it took her, but Deepa could never have been ready for the sheer pleasure that struck her.

It was a good thing she couldn’t move because Deepa knew she would be moaning in ecstasy at the taste. It was indescribable, divine, ambrosia. The greatest thing she had ever experienced, and even as she tried to fight it the milk kept being poured over her tongue, washing down her throat, and Deepa lost herself in the ecstasy of it.

Then all too soon the wave of green bliss ended and Deepa blinked to see the empty cup being pulled away. She cried out from inside her frozen body. There had to be more. She needed more. Anything for that wonderful taste.

Deepa caught herself, shocked at what she was thinking. No, she wouldn’t allow herself to be brainwashed so easily. It didn’t matter how fantastic the milk truly was, or how wonderful it felt sitting in her stomach now, radiating warmth through the rest of her body. Make her nipples peak and her pussy grow wet, begging to be touched. How it made her thoughts swim and her mind feel so soft and pliable and without any worry and oh how she’d give anything for another taste, another drop, another chance to be so blank and happy.

Deepa cursed. This was not going to end well for her at this rate. Suddenly she noticed the sigil Aroganas had placed on her forearm, now nothing more than faint red dots of light as the last of the sigil burned away. As soon as she was free Deepa spun and tucked into a roll, clearing half the room quickly.

She saw Aroganas and Minerva reacting in surprise at how quickly she moved, but Deepa wasn’t going to waste a single second. While she still had her wits about her, she vaulted over another chair and scooped up the coiled rope they’d confiscated off of her. It stung to leave the rest of her tools and weapons behind, but right now she just needed to get away. She would escape the castle before they—

White and green light flashed before her eyes, and Deepa let out a gurgle as her expression went blank, her body relaxing. She sat crouching on the window sill, licking her lips as the taste of the milk seeped into her mind. Part of Deepa saw the world outside the castle, saw how close she was to freedom, but she still couldn’t bring herself to move. A gentle breeze rolled in the open window and washed over Deepa, slowly making her tilt backwards. Further and further, until the unmoving girl fell down onto her back in an undignified heap.

She happened to bite the tip of her tongue in the short fall, and the stinging pain was enough to wake Deepa up. Deepa groaned as she tried to move, though it took all of her energy just to roll to her knees. Just get to the door, don’t trust the window. The weird (wonderful) effects of the milk were coming in waves, and she just needed to get away long enough for it to wear off.

Normally Deepa would already be executing her escape plan, but she’d never encountered anything like this cursed milk. It was making her body numb and heavy, making each small motion feel exhausting, as if she were lumbering forward with enormous weight. She’d managed to crawl only a few steps before a pair of bare feet stepped before her. Deepa raised her head, straining just from looking up, to see Minerva grinning down at her.

“Isn’t the milk wonderful?” she asked.

“Nnnghhnnn,” Deepa moaned. She wanted to say no, but the word simply couldn’t pass her lips. Because it was a lie. It was wrong. The milk had been wonderful. The milk was wonderful. To have more would be wonderful. To always drink the milk would be wonderful. She would feel wonderful if she drank the milk.

The words kept swirling in her head, stampeding and crashing through any other thoughts she tried to have. Her eyelids fluttering, Deepa tried and failed to think of anything to say, and so instead she found herself shivering as she moaned the word, “Wooonddeeerrrfuuulll.”

Minerva grinned and knelt down in front of Deepa. “It is wonderful, isn’t it? The greatest thing I’ve ever had.” The redhead stared off into space, lost in dreams of the milk. One of Minerva’s hands slid down her stomach and began to rub her pussy, and Deepa’s face was so close that she could watch as Minerva’s fingers slid over her wet lips, spreading them apart and teasing her fingertips inside of herself, her thumb stroking her clit.

Deepa was shocked to realize how incredibly horny she was. And how much she wanted Minerva. Wanted to fuck her more than any other man or woman or mythical beast in the world. Deepa looked up at Minerva helplessly, only to see that Minerva’s other hand was playing with one of her tits. And as she continued to tease her breast a bead of green and white milk dripped out from her nipple.

“Ohhhh goooddsss,” Deepa groaned. “N—neeed…”

“You want the milk,” Minerva said, not a question but a statement. She wasn’t glaring angrily at Deepa anymore, instead she was looking at her fondly, her eyes full of concern. She knew what Deepa was feeling. It must have been how she felt when she’d first been exposed to the milk. “You want my milk,” said Minerva, rubbing at her pussy and squeezing her tit more excitedly.

Deepa fought to keep the word down, but through her teeth she wound up hissing, “Yessss.”

“Then drink from me. Drink and be a good cow like me. We’ll be happy cows forever, full of wonderful milk.”

A wave of desperation struck Deepa, and she wanted that life so badly. Her breasts felt tight, compressed, and she wanted them to be swollen and full of milk. She wanted Minerva’s milk. Wanted to leap onto her and suck her tits dry. But still Deepa fought, keeping herself on her knees.

“Give in,” Minerva pleaded, her fingers rubbing desperately at her clit. “Thoughts are so bad. I wanna be an empty animal again. Nothing but milk and happiness and joy. Give in and we can both be empty and happy slaves.”

“I… want… to…” Deepa groaned, struggling to get the words out. It was impossible for Deepa to know what she wanted anymore. Was she fighting to stay herself? Was she fighting to surrender and be a slave? Her mind was being pulled in so many directions, all while wonderful green pleasure dripped through her thoughts. “But… I can’t… I gotta escape… have adventures… so much to see and steal…” Deepa clung to those thoughts, the fantasies she had of far off lands and exotic treasures. Yes, that was who she was. “I’m a thief… need to escape…”

“No, you’re not.” Minerva grinned. “You’re a cow like me.” She continued to idly tease one of her breasts, when she suddenly squeezed her hand down hard. A stream of green milk squirted out and splashed over Deepa’s face, catching her unprepared.

Deepa shivered as the milk dripped down her face and into her mouth. She resisted, for all of a second, before her tongue darted out and slurped greedily at the milk. The amazing taste surged into her mind, melting her resistance as she began to moan. Her eyes opened slowly, unfocused, as Deepa knelt and panted. Then she rushed forward at Minerva, her mouth instantly latching onto her nipple.

Deepa sucked on Minerva’s breast and the wonderful milk poured down her throat, slaking the deep thirst that had been filling her. She felt fantastic, blissful, and Deepa wondered why she’d ever tried to resist. She was moaning, sucking sloppily as she switched from one of Minerva’s breasts to the other. Milk was spilling down her chin, running down her neck and to her own tits, but Deepa didn’t care. She just needed to drink and drink until there was nothing left of herself.

“Stop,” a voice commanded, and Deepa froze in place, drooling and panting. She looked over and saw Aroganas standing over her, his red robes wrapped tight around him. “See, you are already obedient.”

Something burned in the back of Deepa’s mind. Anger. Contempt. At him. Deepa spat out the milk in her mouth, though she instantly regretted it. “You haven’t won yet,” she said, kneeling on the floor with her chin and breasts coated in green milk.

“Oh, but I think I have, my dear.” Aroganas pointed at Deepa’s chest. “After all, the changes are already beginning.”

Deepa suddenly felt a pressure around her chest, constricting painfully tight, and she yelped in surprise. She looked down to see what was coiling around her, only to see that her tits were growing, swelling, and that the wraps around her chest were now digging into her expanding tits. Wincing at the tight pain, Deepa tore at the wraps, ripping them free and allowing her new huge breasts to bounce freely. She let out a sigh of relief, before staring in wonder at her new bust.

Her tits were massive now, nearly the size of Minerva’s. They felt heavy, full, and yet while the rest of her body felt slow to move her breasts didn’t weigh her down. Instead they felt wonderful. Deepa reached up carefully at let out a whimper when her fingers touched her tits, pleasure coursing through her. They were so sensitive now, almost impossibly so. Deepa fought through the pleasure and cupped her breasts, shivering with delight as she felt the undeniable presence of milk inside of her. It was nearly orgasmic just to touch them now. Slowly her hands slid closer to her nipples, the pleasure spiking higher and higher, but finally she had to pull her hands away. Her breasts bounced as Deepa sat there panting, terrified of how intense the pleasure would be if she even grazed her nipples in this state.

Minerva slid closer, staring at thief’s new tits in awe. “You’re beautiful,” she said, making Deepa blush. In a swift move, Minerva ducked her head down to Deepa’s tits and planted her lips around her right nipple. She sucked out the milk, and instantly Deepa’s mind short circuited from the sensations that streaked through her mind. Deepa collapsed into the ecstasy of it, allowing the green and white waves of pleasure to wipe her mind clean. She came as Minerva drank from her milk, moaning nonsense as words were beyond her.

Minerva continued to drink from her breast, and slowly new truths began to appear in green letters before Deepa. Telling her to accept the pleasure, to surrender to it. That this was the mindless pleasure of an animal. And if she surrendered, she’d live in this bliss forever. Deepa stared blankly ahead, a smile forming on her lips.

Yes. Animals were happy. Minerva was an animal, and she was happy. Deepa wanted to be happy like her. But how?

It dawned on Deepa that animals were naked, and so she began tearing off her armbands, ripping off her silk pants and the shoes. She took off her jewelry and rings, letting them clatter to the floor. But even as she undressed she kept her chest bared for Minerva to drink, never wanting the pleasure to end. It was like Deepa had never come down from the orgasm. Instead the climax was stretching on forever, pulsing through her with each gulp of milk that Minerva drank from her tits.

Her throat was burning, aching for more of the soothing milk. Deepa made a desperate moan and pawed at Minerva’s body, trying to tell her that she needed to drink. It occurred to Deepa that she could simply tell the other girl, but when she tried to form the words Deepa only drew a blank. She opened her mouth and moaned, but the sounds she made didn’t form any words. The noises she made was like a child babbling, like an animal squealing, and just as Deepa was about to despair, she found a sound she could make. A wonderful sound to make.

“Mooooo,” Deepa moaned, smiling in delight. Immediately Minerva pulled her lips away from Deepa’s nipple, slurping up the last of the milk. She smiled at Deepa and rolled over onto her back, her huge tits inviting her. Deepa let out another happy moo and crawled forward, suckling at Minerva’s tits.

As she fed, Aroganas stepped forward and slid a smooth, simple black collar around Deepa’s neck. Deepa didn’t fight back, she simply drank and craned her neck to help him. Submit to your Master’s wishes, that wonderful taste told her, and Deepa would be happy to do whatever she was told.

Minerva brushed Deepa’s hair back, smiling proudly at her vacant face. “She’s beautiful. I don’t think anythings left.”

“Yes, I think she’s become a good cow by now.” Suddenly Aroganas cursed, snapping his fingers.

“What’s wrong, Master?”

“I forgot to ask her what her name was.” Aroganas carefully took hold of Deepa’s curly black hair and lifted her head up. “What’s your name?”

Milk dripped from her chin as Deepa smiled sleepily. “Moooo. Moo. Moooo.”

Aroganas sighed, and let go of Deepa so she could continue to drink from Minerva’s tits. “Ah well, I’m sure the milkmaids will come up with a name for her.”

“Master,” Minerva whined, trembling as Deepa continued to drink deeply from her tits. “Can I be a cow again now?”

“Of course you can. You did a wonderful job, slave.”

Minerva glowed at the praise. “Thank you Master!” She tore the leather necklace off, letting the enchanted emerald fall to the ground beside her. Minerva let out a happy sigh as her eyes lost focus, her thoughts receding back into the wonderful green pleasure. She lost track of who she was and where she was, until she felt someone sucking on her tits. Minerva gazed down and saw Deepa drinking from her, and she let out a happy moo to welcome her new slave sister. She knew they would be so happy grazing in the pasture together.

Deepa heard the promise of a life together in Minerva’s moo, and she smiled and mooed back, overjoyed that she could ever be this happy. All thoughts of going on adventures or thieving were lost in the swirl of green pleasure. Deepa was a good slave now, needing only to obey and bask in the pleasure. Deepa would graze happily in the field. Deepa would let the maids milk her as she enjoyed their touch. And Deepa couldn’t wait until she and the other slaves could pleasure each other every night. Deepa mooed and continued to suck on Minerva’s tits, knowing who she was now. Deepa was a good cow.

* * *

Days later, Deepa chewed happily on grass as luxurious hands were playing with her tits. She felt her milk being teased out, pooling beneath her in the pail, and Deepa let out a happy moo. She gazed over at the maid milking her, a beautiful half-elven girl with striking silver hair. Something about her was familiar to Deepa, but it was too hard to focus. The milkmaid was pretty and that made Deepa happy. And she had big breasts herself.

With a cheeky smile Deepa turned and pressed her face right into the maid’s large tits, mooing happily. The silver haired girl laughed and shrieked, giving Deepa a stern slap on the ass as she pushed her away.

“I swear, this new cow is nearly as feisty as Minerva.”

“It makes sense,” Nil said with a laugh, brushing back her dark hair. “Apparently she and Minerva are a couple. The other maids say they’ve been inseparable ever since Master Aroganas bought her.”

As if on cue Minerva appeared, crawling happily over to Deepa. They greeted each other with excited moos, rubbing their noses together and giving each other affectionate licks.

“Aww, they’re adorable together.”

“Aren’t they, Reva?” Nil reached out and began to pet both cows behind the ears, listening to them mooing happily.

Reva sighed, twirling a lock of silver hair around her finger. “Maybe someday I’ll meet a man or woman that’ll make me as happy as this one makes Minerva.”

“They’re out there for you. And I’m sure you’ll find someone nice if you take up Aroganas’ offer to become a supervisor.”

“I don’t know,” Reva muttered. “The pay sounds good, though he was a little vague on the details. He said I could see you girls around still, but that I wouldn’t have an opportunity to talk with any of you. Master Aroganas did promise me a massive increase in salary which would be nice.”

“Maybe I’ll try for the position if you don’t want it,” Nil chuckled. “It sounds like a dream come true.”

Reva shrugged, adjusted the clay pail beneath Deepa so that she could resume milking her while Nil began to milk Minerva. Luckily for them, both cows seemed to behave nicely now that they were nuzzling each other.

“I can’t explain it. Something just tells me not to trust the offer. Like intuition or something.”

“Well, let’s hear the opinion of our newest member.” Nil suddenly reached out and took Deepa’s chin, making the cow stare into her eyes. “Do you think that Reva should go for this cushy supervisor position?”

Deepa turned her head to look at Reva, the silver haired girl smiling nervously at her friends joke, and suddenly Deepa had a flash of intelligence. All at once she could understand the conversation happening around her. Deepa could remember Master Aroganas and recognized his thinly veiled and terrible jokes that he’d made in the sales pitch to Reva. She didn’t know how, but Deepa could understand that Aroganas was going to trick Reva into drinking the cursed green milk and turn her into another head for his herd of cattle.

Realizing the truth of it, Deepa quickly nodded her head and began to moo enthusiastically. “Mooo. Mooooo!”

Nil laughed, patting Deepa’s head. “Seems like she thinks it’s a good idea. Don’t you, girl?”

Again Deepa gave a supportive, “Moo!”

“I suppose even the animals can tell what a good deal it is. Alright, I’ll go talk to him after work today.”

Deepa sighed happily as Reva returned to milking her. The Master would make Reva drink the milk and then she’d be put into the field with them, just an enslaved cow with huge tits and long silver hair. Then Deepa would be able to have fun with Reva, just like she’d been sleeping with all of the other cows.

Minerva gave a soft moo, and Deepa saw that her lover had understood everything too. Minerva licked Deepa’s face, mooing about how lovely it would be to have Reva as another cow with them.

Deepa mooed back, expressing her hope that Reva would be just as happy as they were.

Because of the powerful enchantment on the castle, Nil and Reva saw nothing but two cows mooing nonsense, occasionally licking one another happily. Nil continued to milk Minerva and let out a dreamy sigh. “It must be so easy being a cow. Nothing to worry about at all. Sometimes I think these dumb animals get to live the good life.”

“No sense being jealous of them,” Reva replied laughing. “It’s not like we can trade places with them, after all.”

Below them, Deepa and Minerva shared a knowing laugh and kissed again as the unaware women continued to milk their huge breasts. They knew that Reva and Nil would get to learn the wonderful truth soon enough.