The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deepa and the Cursed Milk of Castle Doomstrom

By Sammynona

Deepa froze as the wind blew past, the frigid air blowing through her curly black locks of hair. Her fingers and toes gripping onto the cracks in the stone wall tightly, she spared a glance down below her as she waited for the wind to pass and judged that she was nearly five hundred feet up by now. Above her, Deepa could just make out the high towers of Castle Doomstrom.

“Still a stupid name,” she muttered to herself, and once the wind passed she began climbing again. Deepa hurried up the slick gray stone, the master thief moving with grace and skill that few in the Middleland’s possessed. Still, even for her the massive climb was exhausting, but it was the only way to approach the fortress without losing her life to a guard’s arrow.

The ancient castle walls had been adorned with new towers and traps to dispel intruders, but only on three sides. The Southern wall of Castle Doomstrom stood over the edge of the high mountain, so as Deepa had hoped the only obstacles she encountered were patches of overgrown moss that dripped rainwater from the night before. It practically left the castle completely unguarded, Deepa had thought, if you don’t count plummeting to your death should you fall.

Deepa avoided another clump of swollen purple moss as she climbed higher, knowing that any wrong move would send her crashing to the foot of the mountain. The dark skinned thief cast a quick glance to the ground far below. Deepa considered the shortcut to the bottom of the mountain, but decided she would prefer taking the scenic route when she was leaving.

Finally Deepa reached the lip of the castle wall, the ancient stone adorned with the howling faces of carved monsters. And yet the stone guardians were facing towards the castle, their winged backs to Deepa. Even the statues assumed that there was no intruder crazy or stupid enough to attempt to scale the mountain. With a satisfied grin Deepa grabbed onto a gargoyle’s ass and hauled herself up, silently flipping through the air to land atop the castle wall.

Instantly her knife was in her hand, her eyes darting for any nearby guards, but she was alone. Deepa hid in the shadows of some nearby crates and peered around the castle, noting the handful of distant guards marching along the perimeter of the ancient walls. The men were old, fat, or incredibly young; most likely those who had been rejected as soldiers and were happy to take coin working security.

Sporting a cocky grin, Deepa returned her weapon to the sheath on her lower back, patting the gold hilt of her dagger affectionately. It was almost certain that she could cut her way through all of them if the need arose, but that wasn’t the way Deepa enjoyed her work. Though she claimed to be a master thief, and there was no disputing her impressive accomplishments, Deepa was forced to admit that she was not particularly professional. The young woman lived for the sheer thrill of her work, often taking unnecessary risks if it meant taking a more stylish and enjoyable approach. In this way, Deepa never killed if she could avoid it. Not out of some moral code, but simply because it presented her with more of a challenge.

As the early morning sun swelled higher in the distance Deepa rose and stretched, making sure her muscles wouldn’t be sore from the long climb. She was dressed in her usual thieving outfit, which many considered needlessly scandalous. She had tied a wrap of fabric around her impressive bust, along with loose fitting silk pants that allowed her to leap and flip unhindered. The fact that the purple silk leggings seductively showed off her toned rear was only a bonus. The wrap and silk pants gave her stealth and mobility, advantages that Deepa then ruined by wearing an unwieldy amount of jewelry. Her arms were adorned in glittering bands of precious metal, while her fingers and ears were decorated with rings made from gold, silver, and pewter. As Deepa rolled her shoulders she heard the jewelry jangling softly, a mischievous grin spreading.

When one was a master thief, they had to handicap themselves somehow to keep things interesting. She had robbed kings, high priests, emperors, even dragons. Which wasn’t to say she hadn’t spent her fair share of time captured, entranced or cursed as punishment, but Deepa had always found a way to come through in the end. With such an impressive resume, Deepa still felt bitter that she’d been reduced to taking this job, but she had bitterly needed the coin.

Desperation had led Deepa to agree to infiltrate the walls of Castle Doomstrom, an ominous fortress that had protected tyrants and warlords for centuries. In return for enough gold to get her across the ocean and towards her next adventure, Deepa had agreed to rob the impenetrable castle and steal… a cow.

Deepa let out an embarrassed groan, still wondering how it had come to this. She peeked down at the green field that filled the interior of the castle, taking up most of the space aside from the gray building that made up the castle proper. Once the space around the castle had held an entire village, but now the houses were gone and instead there was a herd of cattle lazily grazing on the lush grass growing from the ground. There were a few young maids moving among them, all wearing blue gowns as they carried in empty jugs and then returning minutes later with the clay jugs full of fresh milk. Deepa didn’t see what was so special about the animals. They appeared perfectly ordinary, and yet the competing farmers who had hired her swore that there was some kind of dark magic at work.

“My herd is two hundred head and yet he produces more milk in that damn castle of his then I can in a week,” the desperate man from the bar had spat. He drank long on his beer before slamming it down. “There’s no way he could fit enough cattle in that castle to produce all of this milk. It’s impossible.”

“It’s not just the amount of milk,” another woman had cut in, equally as drunk as the other farmer. “His milk tastes better. Not just as a matter of preference, no. It tastes as if the milk had come from the teats of the gods themselves.”

“What we need,” one of them drawled, the eldest, wisest and drunkest of the group, “Is to have one of their cows. We’ll suss out if it’s magic or not and expose him for a cheat.”

That brought out a round of cheers from the group of drunken farmers surrounding Deepa’s table. Deepa sat low in her chair, feet laying on the table as she nodded her head in mock sympathy. Even as the farmers spoke of being run out of business, Deepa really didn’t see what the matter was even if the milk from Castle Doomstrom was enchanted. She didn’t care about cattle or farmers or blasted milk, but a job was a job. Deepa had taken the down payment, praying that the other thieves who ran in her circles wouldn’t hear about what she’d been reduced to stealing. Still, there was a silver lining for her. A challenge that was actually getting Deepa excited and allowed her to rationalize the dangerous attempt.

The farmers had paid her to steal one of these prized cows for them to examine, which meant Deepa had to come up with a way to slip a cow out from the watchful eyes of a fortified castle. Find a way to sneak it into a cart, or bluff her way into taking the cow away on an errand. It was foolish, almost bordering on impossible, and if nothing else Deepa decided that the tale of how she’d pocketed an entire cow on a heist would be an entertaining story to tell to some pretty thing some day.

Deepa peered over the ledge and noted the handful of carriages by the castle gate, one already leaving for the morning delivery of milk. Her keen eyes noticed the script of paper that the driver offered the guard at the gate, who then signaled for the doors to be lowered over the moat. The only way in and out of the castle large enough to accommodate one of the cattle, and heavily supervised at that.

Deepa grinned as she snuck down the stairs into the castle. The thief moved quietly, having to take even more care with each step to keep her jewelry from clanging and giving herself away. Her friends all warned her that she was a fool for practically strapping bells to herself as she tried to carry out such discreet jobs. She showed them, of course, when she managed to steal from the lord of a neighboring fiefdom, while wearing at least a dozen brass bells hanging from her arms. Showing the other thieves up was almost worth the month she spent in jail after she’d accidentally bragged to some of the palace guards in a bar.

Escaping from that prison naked in a snowstorm only made for a better ending to that tale.

Deepa reached the bottom of the stairs and slid into the first open door on the left, finding herself in a changing room of sorts for the milkmaids, judging by the clothes piled on the shelves, separated by names. Sunlight filtered through an open door at the other end of the room, and Deepa smiled as she heard the soft moos from the cows out in the field. Some days, Deepa thought, she is just too lucky.

Then two shadows appeared in the doorway.

Deepa dived across the floor, and even in the frantic move she managed to exert enough control to keep the noisy bands on her arms from making anything but the tiniest of clinks. She slid silently behind some barrels against the wall, watching warily to see if the guards entered. Too soon to cause a commotion and get caught. Which meant she’d have to take them both out silently. Deepa licked her lips, ready for the fight.

To her shock it wasn’t two guards that entered the room but two milkmaids, both young and beautiful. One of them had raven black hair, shining like polished stone as she walked, while the other woman was even more breathtaking with long silver hair and deep purple eyes. Something inside of Deepa tugged at her heart to instantly fall for her, but Deepa had plenty of experience with elves and their natural charms, though she normally didn’t try to fight it. From the slight point of the silver girl’s ears Deepa guessed that she was a half-elf, and was curious to hear how such a stunning woman had come to work on a farm. Deepa’s eyes flitted back and forth between the lovely women, and she had to resist the urge to reveal herself and try to woo the pair into a threesome. Deepa resigned herself to staying hidden, but convinced herself that she could successfully seduce either of the gorgeous women on their own, and that she only held off because they were together.

The milkmaids were changing out of the simple blue gowns they wore, only exciting and frustrating Deepa further as she watched them revealing their lithe bodies.

“The animals are very affectionate today,” the dark haired maid said in a husky voice. “I had to keep spanking Minerva every time she started trying to put her head up my dress.”

“Minerva is always a handful,” the half-elf agreed, her purple eyes shining as she slipped off her undershirt and revealed an ample chest that seemed to call to Deepa. The thief bit her thumb and managed to stay hidden, but her other hand had begun to rub her pussy through the wonderfully soft silk leggings. Her jewelry swayed, threatening to reveal her if she moved too much, but the thrill of being caught only made Deepa’s fingers rub at her cunt faster as she watched the women undress.

“I just wish they wouldn’t be so frisky all the time. You’d think they were trying to mate with us,” the husky voiced maid complained, tossing her work uniform aside as she picked up her clothes from a spot on the shelf labeled Nil. Nil began to dress, a more casual outfit that accentuated her curves far better than the blue work gown. Hidden behind the barrels, Deepa glanced over to try and spy what the silver haired girl’s name was, but to her shock the girl had already retrieved her clothes and was half dressed.

Deepa continued to tease herself with her fingers, but all too soon the maids were dressed and leaving through another door, speaking about what they would do with their day off. Deepa came out from behind the barrels, regretting that she couldn’t follow them back into town.

Not that she had never broken off from a job to spend some time in a man or woman’s bed before, but Deepa didn’t relish the idea of having to make the long climb up the mountainside again. She’d swipe one of the cows and make her way out of the castle, then after collecting her payment Deepa might just wander through town until she discovered the pair of women again. If nothing else the half-elvish girl’s tits would certainly be starring in her fantasies that night.

The women had left their milkmaid uniforms out to be gathered and cleaned, and Deepa helped herself to one of them. She quickly threw the simple blue dress on and begrudgingly took off some of her rings and bangles to hide in her pouch. Deepa preferred looking her best, but she imagined that a milkmaid who could afford as much jewelry as a master thief would probably gain attention.

Deepa was about to step out into the grassy field and search for a cow to steal, when she abruptly came to a stop. “Stupid girl,” Deepa chastised herself, quickly plucking a leather necklace from her pouch. A small emerald shone from a silver ring in the center of the necklace, and Deepa frowned at the thing. It wasn’t quite her style, but the enchantment on the emerald meant that she was willing to put up with it. After all, the necklace made her immune to all spells and enchantments affecting the mind.

Even with her impressive skills, Deepa was forced to admit she had spent a fair number of her adventures as a mindless slave or victim to various love potions, curses, or angry witches. She always managed to find a way to rescue herself, but the experiences were certainly embarrassing enough that Deepa finally decided to take action. After a demonic sorceress named Kaerin had used a magic music box to make her dance naked in the street like a performing monkey, Deepa had hurriedly sought out some protective charm and settled on the necklace.

She’d taken the blasted thing off for the climb, not wanting to risk losing the expensive item so soon after she bought it, but she’d forgotten to put it back on after making it to the castle. It wasn’t like she was really in danger; after all, Deepa doubted there would be any enchantments or mental traps waiting for her as she stepped out into the grassy field. Still, she’d spent enough money on the trinket that she may as well get some use out of it. Standing out in the field and listening to the cows mooing lazily, Deepa slipped the necklace on and felt the warm buzz of it’s protective magic wash over her. With a confident smile she surveyed the pasture, only to swear as her eyes went wide.

Where before the grassy field had been littered with ordinary cows, now Deepa saw naked women crawling on all fours, moaning sensually. On all sides Deepa saw the women kneeling and grazing on the grass, chewing happily as they stared ahead with a dreamy expression. As if they were awake but trapped under some spell. Deepa spun about to her left, where she had seen a women milking one of the cows. She half expected the milkmaid to change as well, but she was the same human woman sitting on a stool and humming happily to herself. Only now her hands were massaging the massive tits of the blonde woman beneath her, coaxing the breast milk to dribble down into a clay jug.

Deepa took in the shocking scene, though she was hardly able to comprehend what she was seeing. She knew that her aghast expression would make her stand out, but she simply couldn’t stop staring as women acted like cattle, tended to and milked by the maids around them. Deepa likely would have gone on staring in shock, too, if she hadn’t suddenly felt someone lifting her dress up behind her and giving her rear end a wet lick through her silk pants.

She cried out and spun around, surprised to find a naked redheaded woman on all fours. Before Deepa could react the redhead bent her head down and slipped back underneath her dress, licking at her thighs and making Deepa shriek again. She jumped back and adjusted her dress, glaring at the entranced redhead. The woman stared back with a grin before she let out a pleasant moo.

“I take it you’re Minerva,” Deepa grumbled, checking to make sure that no one had taken notice of her cries. Luckily all of the milkmaids seemed preoccupied and the guards still lazily paced the walls of the castle.

Minerva let out another long moo, stamping her knees on the ground. Deepa studied the naked woman carefully, trying to determine just what kind of magic could do this.

“Can you talk at all? Or can you only moo?”

Minerva tilted her head thoughtfully, then brayed out another moo.

“Guess I should have expected that,” Deepa muttered to herself. Over by the East wall of the castle Deepa noticed one of the milkmaids looking her way, and Deepa quickly bowed her head to hide her face. She hurried over to one of the wooden benches and Minerva crawled after her, mooing happily. Deepa watched as Minerva eagerly went to a waiting clay pail and stood over it, letting her large tits hang about the pail in anticipation.

Deepa glanced over her shoulder and saw the milkmaid still looking her way, and she cursed to herself. “Sorry, Minerva. Looks like I’ll have to sell this performance.”

Nervously, Deepa reached out and cupped her hands around Minerva’s breasts. The gentle touch made Minerva shiver and a soft moan escaped her. Deepa could have sworn that the noise was almost a human word, and once again Deepa had to wonder just how much of the women’s intelligence remained.

Realizing that she was stalling, Deepa forced her hands to squeeze gently and almost immediately beads of milk began to drip from Minerva’s nipples. Deepa squeezed harder and the milk squirted freely now, swirling to the bottom of the clay pail. Curiously, the breast milk wasn’t pure white as Deepa had expected, but for some reason seemed to be slightly green. Deepa figured it must be a trick of light from the clay pot, and yet the green color concerned her. She was about to examine it closer when Minerva suddenly threw her head back and let out a long satisfied moo, clearly loving the attention.

Deepa realized that she was growing uncomfortably horny herself. It wasn’t the act of milking the redhead but more the fact that Minerva, if she had her wits about her, would have been exactly Deepa’s type of woman. Normally Deepa loved massaging her lovers tits, sucking and biting gently on their nipples to listen to the sounds the women made, only this was the kind of erotic act to do in private, not in the middle of a castle full of people.

All too aware of Minerva’s sensual moans, Deepa checked around her only to see that none of the milkmaids seemed to notice. They didn’t hear a woman crying out from sexual ecstasy but seemed to regard it as ordinary background noises from the cattle. It wasn’t just the naked women who were entranced then, but all of the milkmaids and guards as well. They were oblivious too and viewed playing with the women’s tits as nothing more than milking an animal. Deepa, with her protective charm, was the only one who saw the naked women mooing blissfully while the hands of the milkmaids teased and squeezed their tits.

Deepa suddenly stopped milking the naked woman as an idea struck her. Feeling Deepa’s fingers releasing her nipples, Minerva began to moo impatiently, her face pleading for more pleasure.

“Sorry, Minerva, no more milking today,” Deepa said, taking hold of a small leather collar around Minerva’s neck. When Deepa tried to pull her forward Minerva fought back, letting out an annoyed grunt as she tried to back away. Wanting to avoid making a scene, Deepa reached out and grabbed one of Minerva’s tits, giving it a soft squeeze as milk dribbled down her hand. All the fight went out of Minerva’s face as she sighed happily at the touch.

“Come on, Minerva. Follow me and I’ll milk you all you want.” Deepa waved her hand enticingly before Minerva, and the hypnotized woman now gave a happy moo and crawled forward. Deepa hurried her as fast as the redhead could crawl, scanning the rest of the field to make sure no one noticed her stealing one of their cows. She led Minerva back into the changing room that she’d hid in earlier, letting out a thanks to the gods that the room was still empty.

“Perfect, we’ve got the place to ourselves.” Deepa smirked, having to admit that it was a pretty smart plan. When she’d started the mission, she had been faced with the challenge of how to smuggle an enormous cow out from the castle, except that wasn’t really what she was stealing any more. Since the cattle were truly women, it only meant that Deepa was smuggling out an ordinary person. A person she could disguise as a maid.

Minerva let out a confused moo, biting at the hem of Deepa’s dress but Deepa shooed her back. Deepa slipped off the emerald necklace, noticing instantly that the soft buzzing she’d felt in the back of her head vanished as she did so. All she needed was to give the necklace to Minerva, and it should wake her up from whatever spell or curse she was under. She turned with the necklace in her hands, ready to put it on Minerva, only to find herself staring at an ordinary cow.

The animal blinked at her, letting out a quiet moo, and Deepa took a step back, wondering if she’d gone crazy. What was she thinking, putting such an expensive necklace around the neck of a cow? What good would it even do her?

An image suddenly flashed before her eyes of a pasture full of nude woman, but Deepa quickly shook it off. That was madness, there’s no way such a silly thing could exist. Where had she daydreamed that from? Still, the image burned in her head and it was starting to drive Deepa crazy. She didn’t have time to fantasize about nude women with huge tits, she had to figure out how to smuggle this cow out of the castle.

Finally she’d had enough of the nagging thought and angrily slipped her necklace with the emerald around the neck of the cow. Deepa thought that proving nothing would happen would be enough to make the dumb voice in her head stop. Instead, the cow suddenly vanished and was replaced with a kneeling, stark naked redhead.

Seeing the illusion broken before her eyes jarred something from Deepa’s mind, allowing her to remember what she’d truly seen before.

“By the gods, they really are all women.”

Minerva leaned back onto her knees and held her head, blinking. “Uhhhh, where… where am I?”

Deepa crouched down beside her. “You can talk again?”

“Of course I can talk,” Minerva snapped irritably. “Why wouldn’t I be able to talk?”

Deepa rolled her eyes, wondering if it was too late to try and grab another cow with less attitude. “I’m just glad you’re coming back to your senses.”

The redhead was studying the emerald around her neck curiously, before her eyes fell down on her massive tits. Minerva gasped and turned to Deepa with an eager grin. “That’s right, you were going to milk me! Can you milk me, please? Of fuck, please, I need it.”

Deepa recoiled with shock. “What? You want me to milk you?”

“Yesss,” she cried, reaching up and grabbing her tits. “Gods, your hands felt amazing on my tits. So much more sensual then the other maids. It was like you actually knew how much I loved it. Please, I’m so full of milk. Will you milk me, please?” Minerva reached out with pleading eyes.

“But you should be free of their control.” It didn’t make any sense. She’d been promised that the emerald would be powerful enough to break the hold of any magic spell. It let Minerva speak and see herself as human again, so why was she still desperate to be milked like a cow?

Suddenly Minerva leapt to her feet, shoving Deepa back against the wall. Deepa tried to push her away but Minerva pressed her huge tits against Deepa, pinning her with her bust.

“Oh please, please milk me. I’m so fucking horny, and full, and I need it. Please I— I— mooooo,” Minerva moaned, grinding up against Deepa.

“Listen, we clearly need to get you help.” Deepa grunted as she managed to slip free from Minerva, backing away cautiously. “Let’s get you out of this castle and then we can get some professional magicians to help you remember who you were.”

Minerva froze. “You’re taking me out of the castle?”

“That’s right,” Deepa said as she struck a heroic pose, hands on her hips. The expert thief never really thought of herself as much of a hero, and yet Minerva was incredibly attractive now that she wasn’t crawling around like an animal. Deepa would never try to take advantage of the poor girl while her mind was still entranced, of course, but once her mind was free Minerva just might be open to rewarding her savior with those bountiful breasts of hers. At the thought of her reward, Deepa grinned confidently and proclaimed “I can get you back to safety.”

Minerva’s eyes went wide with what Deepa assumed was gratitude. The naked woman leapt out to her with her arms spread wide, making Deepa chuckle. She was about to politely tell Minerva to wait until they were out of the castle for any shows of affection, when Minerva suddenly kicked out and caught Deepa in the stomach by surprise. The wind knocked out of her, Deepa was helpless as Minerva jumped on her back and proceeded to lock her arms tightly around Deepa’s throat.

“Help!” Minerva shouted. “Help!”

Deepa struggled to keep Minerva from choking her, amazed at the strength the naked girl possessed. “What are you doing you idiot? I’m the one helping you to— ooof,” Deepa cried, as Minerva kicked her in the ribs.

“Master, help! She’s trying to take me away from the farm, Master!”

Deepa couldn’t believe what she was hearing, or believe that she scaled a mountain to get this kind of treatment. Whatever spell this ‘Master’ used on the girls was powerful enough to keep them enslaved even with her enhanced emerald necklace. Then again, maybe she’d spent too much on the protective charm. Either way, Deepa knew she’d had her fill of the castle and didn’t want to stick around to see anymore of how the farm was run.

She finally got a good hold of Minerva’s elbow and with a battle cry and a twist of her hips Deepa managed to toss the naked redhead clean off of her back and across the room. Minerva smacked against the hard ground but quickly flipped over onto all fours, growling angrily and ready to keep fighting. Luckily Deepa was faster and hastily snatched the necklace off of Minerva’s neck. Minerva stiffened, letting out a low, deep mooo as her eyes glazed over once more. Minerva settled back on all fours, still glaring at Deepa but it was clear the woman was back to the intelligence of an animal.

Even to Deepa the effect was instantaneous, as her mind kept wanting to put the image of a cow before her, but this time Deepa was pissed off enough to keep her attention on the real Minerva.

“You are one ungrateful cow,” she muttered, glaring down at her torn milkmaid dress that Minerva had ripped apart in their fight. With one clean rip Deepa was able to tear the ruined dress off, grateful to be back in her loose and light outfit. There was no need to try and hide herself anymore, since Deepa was calling off the mission. Besides, once Deepa informed the kingdom that someone was entrancing women to sell their milk the crown would certainly shut this castle down, which should be good enough for the angry farmers who hired her.

Confident that she’d done enough to call this failure a success, Deepa turned to head back up to the castle wall, only to come face to face with a portly man in a fancy red robe and trousers. His jowls bounced as he laughed, as if he were doing an expert impression of a panting bulldog. Deepa was ready to say the insult out loud, hoping to distract the fat man while her hand slid down towards the knife on her belt, but before she could draw either the knife or the insult Deepa was suddenly struck with a disorienting sense of vertigo.

The room spun and shifted, while the portly man in the crisp red robes suddenly loomed above her like an enormous tower. Deepa groaned and fell to her knees as her senses betrayed her, telling her she was shrinking and falling and growing and flying all at once. She recognized the disorientation spell, though never one this strong, and she knew it would only be a few moments before she passed out completely from the sensory overload.

Fighting to stay sane, Deepa struggled to raise her hand with the emerald necklace, knowing it’s magic would save her from the spell. Just as the glittering emerald and it’s magical protection was nearly upon her, though, Minerva suddenly appeared at her side. The nude redhead caught the leather necklace in her teeth and yanked it out of Deepa’s hand.

“No!” Deepa cried, reaching for the necklace only to feel gravity reverse. As her body told her she was weightless Deepa found herself crumpling to the floor, helpless. She watched as the cow— no, Minerva— trotted over to the red robed man, happily swinging the emerald necklace in her mouth like a trophy. Deepa groaned and her eyes fluttered as she began to pass out, but managed to stay awake long enough to see the portly man retrieve the necklace and pet Minerva lovingly on the head.

“Good pet, Minerva. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure this intruder is punished for scaring you.”

Minerva gave a pleased “Moo!”

Deepa’s eyes rolled back and she finally fell unconscious.