The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Debts

Part 4

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Thanks again to VictorB for feedback.

Copyright © 2016

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Laurel retreated to the bed, it was soft and warm and despite the things she’d done there it offered at the least the pretence of comfort. If she tried really hard she could imagine it as just a bed, the room as just a bedroom, somewhere safe, somewhere private, somewhere the world couldn’t reach her. Laurel wanted that, right now, somewhere just for her, somewhere she couldn’t be touched. Memories of what she’d done in this room trickled though her mind. She tried to build a wall against them, hold them back, but she couldn’t repress them all. Even if she could deny one, five, ten, there was always another one to slip through the cracks. She couldn’t remember how many men it had been, didn’t want to know. She could feel herself shaking, arousal and revulsion warring within her, the memories reduced to flickering images, a hand stroking, fingers probing, the sense of fullness in her mouth, splintered recall of so many orgasms. She didn’t want to be here, she wanted to escape. She wanted to open her eyes and find it was all a dream, a nightmare. She wanted her mother to hold her, tell her everything would be all right, to not have to cope with the emotions threatening to tear her apart.

Nothing made any sense, then Laurel tried to tell herself that even that wasn’t true. She could understand her revulsion. So much more escaped her. What she’d done, why she’d done it. Necessity, self-preservation, she tried to cling to those, rationalise away what had happened. There was truth there, Liu had told her to co-operate and survive, and she’d co-operated so far, and she’d survived. Yet she recognised it as pretence to believe that there was nothing more. Laurel couldn’t deny how much she perversely enjoyed what she was doing, how willing she was. Even with what she felt now, the sickly feeling churning her stomach, toes curling in denial, if Liu sent more men to her then Laurel knew that she would do it all again, she didn’t know quite why, but she would, happily blowing strangers, jacking them off, letting them explore every part of her body. Even as Laurel tried to tell herself that it was wrong, that she wouldn’t do this, she knew how much she wanted to, how eagerly she’d do it again.

Laurel could forgive herself, just. Kidnapped, held for, well it must be days, so confused that she didn’t even know how long she’d been held, so scared. She couldn’t blame herself, hoped she could learn to live with what she’d done, but there was a limit, there had to be. Even the threat of Liu and his guards, what they could do to her if she didn’t co-operate, could only push her so far. There had to be an end, some bridge that she wouldn’t cross, if she was to hold on to any self-respect. She couldn’t agree to have sex with any man who walked through the door.

The white of the room washed over Laurel’s senses, tears blurring her sight to a grainy smear. She wasn’t even sure where Liu was. Her legs were drawn up against her, her arms holding them tight to her body, she didn’t know when that had happened. She realised that with the short hem of her dress she was probably flashing the room, but with what Liu had already seen Laurel didn’t care, didn’t see how it mattered. She wasn’t sure if that was good or bad, didn’t know if it was disdain for her captor or that her dignity was more shredded than she thought, and she no longer cared who saw what.

Yet there must be something left, or at least Laurel tried to tell herself that there was. Liu wanted her to have sex with the men who came to her and she’d refused. She’d said that she wouldn’t do that, so many times, to herself, to Liu, she couldn’t wouldn’t, not willingly. It wasn’t as if she had any good choices, Laurel knew what Liu would threaten if she didn’t agree. His guards, forcing her, holding her down. Laurel felt her shoulders slump, she didn’t know what to do, she didn’t want to be raped. How could she? At the thought of what might happen to her Laurel’s eyesight grew dim, space folding in upon her. Being held down, thrashing, screaming, as men forced themselves upon her. The mere thought made Laurel feel ill, hopelessness raging through her. But agreeing to have sex with strangers was almost like agreeing to her own rape. A small part of her wanted to give in, feared the violence, the helplessness. Laurel refused to listen, coercion was coercion, whether physical or by threat. If anything happened at least it would be done to her, it wouldn’t be her responsibility. With agreement she’d be complicit.

“No.” Laurel knew how softly she spoke, not sure whether Liu could hear her, not even sure what she was denying. The idea of having sex, what she’d already done, her capture, perhaps all of that and more. She didn’t understand what was happening, what Liu wanted, how this was supposed to recover Liu’s money. She could see how this would be revenge on her father. His daughter kidnapped, humiliated, degraded, used, there was vengeance in that, clear and sharp, the truth of it cutting her pride like a knife. If that was what Liu wanted then maybe he would let her live, just so her father could see in her eyes the truth of what had happened to her, let that torment him. Yet how it profited the triad leader Laurel couldn’t see. He’d said something about an object lesson, and if others found out then they would fear what could happen to their wives, their daughters, their sisters.

There was something she was missing, something that didn’t make sense. It had to do with the money she collected from each man, yet every time Laurel tried to think about that, work out what it meant, the thoughts dissolved in the white cloud that lurked in her mind. She knew that it should be obvious, as easy as two plus two equals four, but the thoughts wouldn’t come, her concentration breaking. The harder she tried the less she could grasp it.

Laurel’s stomach churned, she could feel tears slipping down her cheeks at thought of how it would hurt her parents once they knew what had happened to her. Maybe she should push Liu into killing her, maybe it would be better that way, maybe then her parents would never know. But she knew even that was hopeless. The evidence would be in her body, and Liu would make sure it was found, and some doctor, someone she didn’t know, would lay her body out, somewhere cold and white and antiseptic. She could almost feel the examination table beneath her shoulders, hard and metallic. And they’d list off, dispassionately, what had happened to her, and shake their head and wonder why she’d let it happen. She could see her parents, her father holding her mother as they identified her body, her mother dissolving, howling her grief. Laurel knew that she couldn’t let that happen.

“So” Liu said, her captor had at some point joined her on the bed, Laurel didn’t know when. She could feel that he wasn’t sitting that close to her. Laurel risked a glance in his direction. He was sitting, straight backed, head turned fractionally in her direction. Huddled as she was Liu looked down on her, a slight frown creasing his brow, as is she were a speck of lint marring the perfect white of the bedspread. “Have I been mistaken? Have you not experienced pleasure?”

Laurel didn’t want to answer. She could lie, deny what Liu had said, but she knew that would gain her nothing. Liu knew the answers to his own questions. But she didn’t want to answer truthfully either. Laurel knew where that would lead, Liu twisting and turning what she said, suggesting more and more, making it seem reasonable, making it seem like something she wanted.

As he’d been doing to her.

“You, you,” Laurel gasped, barely able to form the words, “what have you done to me?” She glared at her captor. Just for a moment the expressionless masked slipped and she could see something in Liu’s eyes, a glint of derision, of haughty superiority, and Laurel knew that she was right, somehow she’d been made to do all those things, made to want them. At the thought something inside her snapped, and she threw herself at Liu, lashing out, hitting, scratching, she could hear a scream, dimly aware that it was her.

She flailed for a few moments, blows landing but Laurel didn’t know whether she’d done any damage. Liu grabbed her wrists as they rolled on the bed, the momentum of Laurel’s attack pushing them over. For a moment she was above him, but Liu smiled at her, his teeth showing between the wrists that he held prisoner. Laurel allowed herself a smile back, at the drops of blood on his cheek where her nails had caught him, then she threw herself to the side, giving herself space for an attack. Her feet lashed at her captor and her smile turned to a grin as the kicks connected with Liu’s shins, her efforts rewarded as his smile turned to a grimace of pain.

There was a moment, too quick for her to react as she sensed Liu tensing, pulling her back on top him, Laurel again above her captor and she couldn’t get the angle for another kick. He pushed at her, arms and legs together and Laurel was flying backwards before landing in a heap on the floor. As quickly as she could she was on her feet, not bothering to check for any injuries, rushing at Liu, trying to hit him again. Her captor had risen from the bed, much more graceful then Laurel’s fall, his movements fluid, economical, and all she managed was a few weak blows before he again held her wrists. His grip was too tight, she tried to pull her arms out, shake them free, but she couldn’t break his grasp. She was crying, yelling, lashing out with her feet. Once or twice she connected, saw a grimace flash across his features, but then Liu caught her rhythm, spinning, twisting from side to side, Laurel trailing after him, held in his grasp, the two of them acting out some mad dance.

Laurel thrashed and struggled but she couldn’t break free, her strength ebbing with the effort. It was too much, she couldn’t hurt him now. Hopelessness spread over her, she was so tired, spent. She sobbed, breath coming in great tearing grasps, what strength she had left spent in incoherent screams, slowly reducing to moans. Laurel hung her head, tears falling freely to the floor as Liu held her wrists, higher now, above her head. He took them both in one hand and she couldn’t even break free of that. With his other arm he held Laurel to him, not tenderly, but so she had no leverage to attack him, their bodies pressed together along their entire length. Laurel couldn’t remember ever feeling so helpless, she thought she’d collapse if he released her.

Liu finally spoke, after letting her cry, for Laurel didn’t know for how long, “If you promise to stop being silly I will let you go.” Laurel blinked, tried to look up at Liu, but she didn’t even have the strength for that, she knew that Liu had done something to her, made her agree to the things she’d done, but she had no fight left in her. Numbly she nodded her head.

Laurel felt herself half walked, half-carried. The edge of the bed pressed against the back of her legs and Liu lowered her wrists. She sat down, buried her face in her hands as soon as Liu released her. She felt the shift in the mattress as Liu resumed his place on the bed.

“Now,” he said, “I would think after that, …, demonstration, that you are rather tired, perhaps thirsty. Some water would help you compose yourself.” Laurel heard him snap his fingers. She heard the door open, footsteps approaching her. With an effort she raised her head. One of Liu’s guards was standing before her, the pitcher and cup on the silver platter. Laurel had to suppress the impulse to giggle, she felt light-headed, it was too surreal. In his black outfit, holding the tray, the guard looked more like a servant or a waiter. He was bending over slightly, bringing the tray down to her level. She could just pick up the cup and drink. Her throat was sore from all the screaming and crying, she could feel the remnants of the tears on her face, sense what it had done to her makeup. Her mouth was dry, her lips parched and maybe the thirst was part of what was making her head spin.

She felt better as soon as the water touched her lips, that strange, earthy, taste still there, but the water was soothing and the cup soon emptied. She wanted another, she was still thirsty. Laurel didn’t trust her voice, simply held the cup up. The guard, understanding her need, refilled it from the pitcher. Laurel didn’t drink this one so quickly, simply took a few sips, but she held it tightly in her hands, continuing to drink, slowly, as Liu spoke.

“I think you feel better now, it is surprising how much a simple drink of water can refresh.” Laurel didn’t deny it, Liu’s words only adding to her detached, surreal, feeling. They might have been two strangers, sitting on a park bench, him making the comment as she paused from a run, drinking from a water bottle. Two strangers, nothing to each other. Laurel knew the truth, that Liu had kidnapped her, she should hate him for that, but the feelings were muted, distant. All she thought was that Liu was right, the drink had made her feel better, though she was still so weak.

“The body knows what it needs. Yours needed water, so you drank.” Liu’s voice was calm, measured. It Laurel gave no hint of their exertions, her own breath still ragged despite the water. But she felt calm descending upon her, warm and reassuring, as she drank.

“Each body is different, each has its own needs,” Liu continued, “A body’s needs cannot be ignored. They can be conquered, in time, or they can be met, but not ignored. There would have been no point ignoring your body’s need for water, so you drank.”

Laurel waited for Liu to continue, but he said nothing more. She turned her head slightly, stole a glance at him. He was looking at her, eyebrows slightly raised. A striking gesture on such a normally impassive face. She knew that he expected some reaction from her. Laurel didn’t trust her voice, so she nodded, slowly.

Liu gave a sharp nod in return. “Good, you understand. Drink is not the only need of a body. You need to breathe, to exercise. You would not ignore these needs.” Laurel nodded again. It felt good to agree, she was much calmer now, the water helping and maybe it was the adrenaline fading but she was tired and the bed was warm and soft and agreeing was the easiest thing to do.

“Everyone has these needs, but each person also has their own needs. You need to consider what your needs are.”

It was an order, not a question, but Laurel knew that Liu was expecting an answer from her. She thought it was easy. Her need was to escape, to be free of him, free of this room, free of what had happened to her here. Laurel’s thoughts froze, fractured, she could sense her body shaking in response. She barely felt the guard take the now empty cup. She tried to tell herself that she wanted away, never wanted to do again all the things she’d done. The wall in her mind collapsed, memories overwhelming her, all the men, what they’d done to her, what she’d let them do. She couldn’t pretend that she’d been passive, merely a witness to her own degradation. Laurel knew what she’d done, how embarrassingly eager she’d been. And with that the knowledge that she wanted to do it again.

Laurel gasped, she wanted to deny it, deny what she felt. She couldn’t believe that she could want that, want more men to jack-off, to feel her up, to suck. It couldn’t be true.

“Yes, I think you are aware of your needs.”

Laurel shrank away from him, ending huddled against the head of the bed. Even if it was true, Laurel held on to the idea that needs could be conquered. She didn’t have to give in, she wanted to escape. Yes she wanted more of what she’d been doing, but that was understandable. She’d been kidnapped, pressured, put in an impossible situation. No wonder that she wanted things that she never should. All she had to do was hang on, refuse, there had to be an end somewhere. No matter how tempting it was, she could say no, no matter how much she wanted it, no matter how much the memories sent warmth coursing through her body, how much the mere memory stoked her arousal, how tight and hard her nipples were becoming, how warm and wet and slippery the feeling between her legs. Laurel forced herself to stop, she wouldn’t, couldn’t, give in.

“And what you have done, pleasurable as it has been, as much as you need to do it again, has all only led to what you truly need, what you truly want.”

Laurel was crying again, shaking her head, trying to form the words. She wanted to refuse, she wanted to say no. It was clear what Liu meant, what he was implying that she wanted. He wanted her to give in, agree to have sex, with any man who walked through the door. Let the men do anything they want to her, lie her back on the bed, have her spread her legs, fill her empty, aching, needy, pussy, she wanted to be filled, to be ridden.

Laurel’s right hand formed a fist, thumped it into the bed. She couldn’t believe her own thoughts, her own desires. It’s not real, she told herself, want and need pumping through her, it’s just my imagination.

“No.” she gasped, shaking her head.

“No?” Liu echoed her, scepticism dripping. “No? If a man walked through that door, what would you want? What would you do?”

Laurel wanted to deny everything he said, everything he implied, but to no avail. She couldn’t stop the images forming in her mind, the need bubbling in her pussy. Emptiness shimmered at her core, longing to be banished.

“No?” Liu said again, “I can sense your need Laurel. If a need cannot be conquered, than it must be satisfied.”

Laurel tried to steel herself. Liu had said needs could be conquered and that’s what she’d do. She tried to ignore the feelings burning through her, deny them, forget them. She couldn’t. Every time she tried a little piece of her strength vanished into the white haze in her mind, to be replaced by coursing arousal. She could feel her breasts, the nipples now totally erect, aching to be touched, handled, groped. She could feel the dampness of her knickers, her arousal soaking them, the flimsy material slippery against her skin, the heat from her centre driving her mad with need. She could feel the emptiness in her cunt, wanting a man, any man, to fill her, she needed it. It was all she could do to stop herself from ripping her clothes off, begging Liu to send someone, anyone to her. She could see herself, on her back, on her hands and knees, up against a wall, a man, pounding into her, stretching her, filling her. Every image eroded her denial a little more, let another debauched image into her mind, thoughts of resisting fading away into a white haze.

Denial seemed strange, not something she wanted, but something she only wanted to want, or maybe something she only pretended to want. None of what she’d done seemed like anything she should be ashamed of, nothing she should worry about. A little voice kept telling her that she should worry about what she’d done, that they weren’t the sort of things she wanted to do. But they’d been fun and Laurel couldn’t see why she shouldn’t do them, so she ignored the voice. It vanished into that white space in her mind. If she had to choose, and Laurel was sure that she did have to make a choice, then she may as well agree. Cooperate and survive. She was still aroused from her striptease, and her pussy did feel empty and it would be nice to have it filled and there were all those cocks that could be filling her and she was getting even more aroused at the thought. After all she’d done actual sex wasn’t that big a step. Just a little thing, nothing to worry about.

Laurel shook her head. She couldn’t seriously be thinking of agreeing. “I, I told you, no sex.” But she was no longer sure who she telling, Liu or herself.

“Come now Laurel, I do not think you have conquered your desires. I can hear it in your voice, see the flush in your cheeks.” Laurel quickly turned her head away, buried her face in a pillow. She knew that her body was betraying her, knew what she wanted. “You have allowed men to see you naked, they have kissed you, you have allowed them into your most private places, you have taken them into your body. It is only a small step more and one, I think, that you would find most agreeable.”

Laurel didn’t trust herself to reply. She knew that her voice was likely to betray her, say yes, instead of the denial that some part of her must still want to say.

“Let me be clear Laurel,” Liu continued, “you will do as I say. Either you can be sensible, and agree, or, as I have warned you, my guards are quite capable of restraining you. I assure you that you will find one course of action more agreeable than the other.”

Laurel clutched at the pillow. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to be raped. What will it matter, Laurel asked herself, if I agree? She’d done so much already, given away so much of herself, and she had so few alternatives. She could say no, but she knew what Liu would do. Some part of her wanted to smile at that. She could say no, and Liu would have his guards rape her and her pussy would be filled and she could get what she wanted and pretend that she hadn’t desired it all. But Laurel knew that would be a lie, she wanted, needed, to be fucked, have a man, any man, take, her use, as many men as Liu could send. And wouldn’t it better to agree? If she agreed she’d still have some control, she wouldn’t be helpless, she wouldn’t be hurt. It wouldn’t be much more than she’d been doing, she hadn’t denied the men any part of her, so if she gave them just this little bit extra, what could it matter? She wanted it so much, a cock stuffing her pussy, ramming in and out of her.

If she had to choose, and Laurel was sure that she did, then she may as well agree. Cooperate and survive. She tried one last time to hold on to her denial, hold on to her resolve to say no, but it slipped away and disappeared, swallowed by the white cloud in her mind and then she wondered why she’d ever wanted to say no.

“Okay,” she said, “okay,” and felt her mouth watering at the thought. It wasn’t the only place that felt damper.

“Thank you Laurel,” Mr Liu said, inclining his head, slightly. “But perhaps you should fix your makeup first.”

Laurel pushed herself off the bed, made her way over to the vanity, steeling herself before she looked in the mirror, not wanting to meet her own eyes. In the end she had to look, there was no other way to fix the mess her crying had made of her makeup. It was hard, at first, to hold her hand steady. She could see the girl in the mirror, her image, could see the fear lurking in her eyes. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, preparing herself, prettying herself up, for some man she hadn’t even met yet, so they could, well. Her mind refused to form the word, but it didn’t matter, the images coming anyway, the warmth and need radiating from her pussy making her tremble.

A little while later Laurel looked in the mirror one last time, checking what she’d done. She couldn’t quite recognise the young woman that looked back. It was her, but she’d never used that much eyeliner before, never had that bright a shade of red lipstick. Still, she thought as she worked on her eyelashes, it looks pretty good. She glanced around the room, but Liu had already gone, his exit unnoticed as she’d busied herself, Laurel left with no idea whether he approved of her appearance.

The next man to enter the room certainly appreciated it, if Laurel could judge by his smile and the look in his eyes. “Hi” she said, smiling, and gave him a little wave.

“Hello gorgeous,” he replied, as he handed her the money. There wasn’t much more conversation than that. Not until they were naked on the bed together and he was about to enter her. Laurel hesitated, unable to believe what was happening. She was about to have sex with a stranger. Laurel was sure that she had said she wouldn’t do that, but those denials, if she had made them, were just a faint memory, meaningless. They mattered far less than the emptiness in her pussy, it was a void, aching to be filled. There were images in her head, of a girl who would never have sex with strangers, of ideas that what she was doing was shameful and wrong. All those thoughts, faded, the colours bled out of them, they disappeared into that white space in her mind. All should could think of was the cock about to fill her. She couldn’t deny that she wanted this. And why not? she asked herself, she’d been kidnapped, why not lose herself in this, and forget her situation because, with her nipples aching from being so erect and the arousal crashing through her, thinking of anything else was just too hard. Hard, like the cock at the entrance to her pussy, that was going to fill her, satisfy the need she felt.

Shd purred as sexily as she could, imitating women she’d seen on TV, women portraying sluts and tramps and something she couldn’t quite remember. “Come on big boy, do it, fill me up, fuck me, oh yeah,” the last was cried out as he entered her, filling her pussy, filling her need. He rode her and she pushed back, their rhythm making them bounce on the soft bed.

“Oh yeah, harder, that’s it, fuck me,” cried a voice and Laurel took a moment to realise it was hers. She’d never talked like that during sex before. But this was a stranger, so that probably made it ok.

Laurel lost track of the time but all too soon the man was coming, she could feel him thrusting, pushing deeper within her than he’d been and she could feel his cum flooding her and she was cumming and it felt good as her own orgasm exploded, waves crashing through her, running up and down her spine. And even though she was floating on the last waves of bliss she remembered to say “Thank you” as the man left.

One of the guards entered the room. At first Laurel thought she had to service him, but he directed her to the shower. Good idea, Laurel thought. She was sweaty and sticky and she needed to clean up, because she was sure that there would be more men. She was right. Laurel wasn’t sure how many, but time did seem to pass and the light waned and waxed again, maybe more than once, maybe a few times and she slept and there were times that the guard arrived with that strange dinner service.

She was just finishing up the water as Mr Liu entered the room.

“Hello Laurel,” he said, seating himself in his accustomed chair. “I hope that you have not found time dragging too badly.”

“Umm, no,” Laurel admitted. She really had no idea how long she’d been here at all.

“Well, perhaps you have been enjoying yourself then.”

Laurel had to admit that she had. She knew that she had thought that she wasn’t the kind of girl to enjoy having sex with strangers, but she’d been wrong about that.

“Very good,” Liu smiled, cold as ever, “but I think we need to remind ourselves of your situation. We have kidnapped you. And kidnap victims usually feel rather helpless.”

Laurel did feel helpless, at least a bit, now that Mr. Liu had mentioned it. The sex had been fun, great even, but she was still kidnapped, unable to leave the room.

“Well, yes,” she agreed.

“Good, take off your clothes.”

Laurel hesitated, her hands shaking. Was this where it all went wrong, had Liu just been playing some game and now he was going to kill her? Maybe if she reminded him of how good she was he’d change his mind. She started into a provocative strip.

“Not like that,” the cold edge in Liu’s voice sliced through her, “just take them off.”

Laurel was shivering as she undressed. She had no idea what Liu wanted now. He snapped his fingers and a guard entered the room, a box in his hands.

“Put these on”.

Laurel’s hands were shaking from fear as she took the box from the man. It was large enough to have some clothes. But when she opened the box she wasn’t sure what she was looking at. There were things in the box, black, and made of leather. There were buckles and d-rings and chains.

“Remember, Laurel, cooperate and survive. The smaller ones are for your wrists, the larger for your ankles.”

Laurel could see it now, wrist and ankle cuffs, but she didn’t quite understand. Still, she had to trust Mr. Liu if she wanted to survive. She sat on the bed while she put on the cuffs.

“I am sure this has been at least a little difficult for you Laurel, I do sympathise.” Laurel could detect what sounded like genuine emotion in Liu’s cultured voice. She wasn’t sure she believed it though. Sympathy from her kidnapper didn’t seem likely. “Perhaps it would be better if you felt you had no choice.” Perhaps it would, Laurel thought, although nothing she’d done seemed too difficult, looking back, nothing she felt any need to be ashamed of.

“Lie down on the bed, please. Now put your arms above you head, spread them out.” Laurel found it easy to follow the instructions. He was her kidnapper after all, and she knew she needed to cooperate. “Legs as well.” She did feel a bit embarrassed, spread-eagled on the bed, naked, exposed. But she was showing nothing Liu and his guard hadn’t already seen, so it didn’t seem so bad.

The guard approached the bed and Laurel thought he was finally about to take his turn with her. But he didn’t make any moves to undress, or even show any interest in what Laurel thought were the obvious parts of her. Instead he moved to the head of the bed. As Laurel watched him, head turned, neck stretching so she could see, he threaded the chain of one of her wrist cuffs through a ring she hadn’t noticed, padlocked it in place. Then he reached over her to do the same with the other wrist cuff. Laurel thought about moving. She could simply take her arm away, too far for the chain to reach. She could even fight back, she could hardly hope to get one of the guards in a more vulnerable position. But she didn’t, she needed to cooperate. More than that, there was something enticing about the situation, wicked. She knew that she was being put into bondage, could guess what was coming. She licked her lips in anticipation as the guard chained her ankles in place.

“Good girl,” said Mr Liu, “I think you want this. I think the idea of being helpless, unable to stop a man doing whatever he wants, has some attraction for you.” Laurel couldn’t deny the truth of what Mr Liu was saying. Well, except that he may have understated it. She’d never been into bondage, but now, well, it was turning her on so hard she couldn’t believe it, sure that she was leaking all over the bed. The only thing missing was a cock to fill her pussy, her pussy that was so wet and open and exposed between her spread legs.

Laurel didn’t have to wait long after Mr Liu and his guard left the room.

“Put the money in the drawer there,” Laurel said, indicating the table with a nod of her head. She watched eagerly as the man undressed, writhed as he ran her hands over her naked body, cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples, painfully hard, as she moaned in pleasure. The man grinned as his fingers found how wet she was, bringing them up to show her, taunting her. She licked the offered fingers, tasting herself, a dark, musky, tang, and then grinned at the man. No more invitation was needed, he was on her and in her and her back arched as her hands made fists, pushing herself up to him, offering herself. She came, she didn’t know how many times, before the man did, and then he left, leaving her chained to the bed. It was one of Liu’s guards that released her.

After that, more men came, and some were just for blowjobs or handjobs, but most wanted sex, and a few of those wanted her bound, Sometimes they put the cuffs on her, and sometimes the man wanted her to put them on herself and with one man she discovered what nipple clamps were, and how delicious that pain could be. When she was to be bound the men gave her more money. There were others ways to restrain her as well. Just a few times one of Mr Liu’s guards came, with yards and yards of rope and bound her so tightly that she couldn’t move an inch and the ropes pulled at her breasts and her crotch in just the right way if she tried to move, her limbs held motionless, tied to each other and her body in ways she didn’t understand, but of course her pussy was left exposed because the men wanted to use it and Laurel wanted it filled and she screamed in pleasure as the men fucked her and the ropes pulled at her. Sometimes her screams echoed around the room, but sometimes they were muffled, a gag filling her mouth.

Mr Liu was with her again, sitting in the chair. Laurel wasn’t sure how much time had passed, how many times the light had waxed and waned, how many times she’d drunk water provided in the pitcher. Liu snapped his fingers, and the one of the guards entered, again bearing the silver tray. This time only the cup was on it, no sign of the pitcher.

“Drink it all, please,” Mr Liu said. Laurel obliged. She was used to cooperating now.

“The time has come for explanation,” he said, after one of the guards checked that the cup was empty.

Laurel sat up straighter, she wanted to pay attention. Maybe she’d find out now how she could go home, get out of here, and see her family. At least she wanted to pay attention, but it was hard, because her head felt light and strangely empty, odd thoughts whizzing about and so much of her head just seemed to be a white space.

“As I told you, your father owes me money, a considerable sum of money. And you are going to repay that debt.” Liu said, his fixed on her more keenly than Laurel could ever remember. ]

Yes, Laurel thought, I remember, you told me. Tell me something new.

“Families must all take a responsibility in matters such as this. Indeed you have already begun the repayment.”

“How?” Laurel asked. She was confused, she hadn’t given Liu any money, she hadn’t given him anything.

“Laurel”, Liu said, shaking his head, his smile now a little sad, “what have you been doing here?”

“Well, I,” Laurel faltered. She had accepted what she was doing, enjoyed it even, but she didn’t want to talk about it. A girl’s entitled to keep some things private, she thought.

“Let me tell you,” Liu interjected, “you have been performing sexual acts, for money.” Liu signalled to one of the guards, who retrieved Laurel’s handbag from the drawer. Laurel remember now that a guard would occasionally empty it, but it hadn’t been her money, she hadn’t really worried.

“And what are girls that have sex for money?” Liu asked.

Laurel’s eyes widened, she retreated on to the bed, not that it offered any safety, because that was where, where, but she had nowhere else to go. The knowledge crashed down on her. How could she not have realised what she was doing? How had she have let it happen? But somehow she didn’t feel as bad as she thought she should, the white space sucking up all her doubts and fears and worries. Something was wrong with her mind and it was even stopping her worrying about how wrong it was.

“You probably have more questions, and I will answer them, but first you must answer my question.”

Laurel couldn’t mistake the firmness in Liu’s voice. “Wh-whores?” she ventured, timidly.

“Correct,” Liu replied, “whores, prostitutes, tarts. Exactly what you are.”

Laurel shook her head in denial, too horrified to even speak. She couldn’t be, she just couldn’t.

“Come now, Laurel, you cannot deny the truth, and the truth is you have enjoyed your time here. The truth, if you please, Laurel.”

Laurel froze. She didn’t want to admit it, but Mr Liu had given her an order and she couldn’t deny it, she had enjoyed what had happened. All the arousal, all the orgasms, the delicious feeling of having her pussy used and filled, all the things the men had done to her.

She nodded.

“So you enjoyed it. You enjoy being a whore. Please tell me that Laurel.”

Mr Liu’s eyes held her. She knew that she shouldn’t do this, shouldn’t want this. But her will was a damp spark in the back of her mind and her shame was nothing but a memory and her dignity was something so changed she could barely recognise it.

“I enjoy being a whore,” her voice sounded flat, emotionless.

“Tell me you enjoy being a whore for me, with some feeling this time.”

Laurel smiled, she could do what he asked. She was Mr Liu’s whore after all. “I enjoy being a whore for you, I love it.”

Mr Liu smiled, and this time there was almost some warmth in it. “You will whore for me until your family’s debt is paid off.”

“I will whore for you until our debt is paid off.”

“Good girl. Now I promised you some explanations. The water you have been drinking,” he indicated the cup, “has been prepared and served according to an ancient formula. It involves some very rare, and expensive, ingredients. The drinker becomes very, suggestible, their inhibitions and perceptions a little dulled.”

Well, that would explain it then, Laurel thought, I couldn’t help it, not really, not my fault.

“More than that,” Liu continued, “what they do, while under the affects, becomes something they are rather attached to and want to keep doing. You whored and stripped, so…”

Laurel gasped, a hand flew to her mouth. It couldn’t be true. She might have enjoyed, no, she had enjoyed what she’d done, but, but what Mr Liu was saying sounded permanent. Whoring might be fun, she didn’t want to stop, but she wasn’t sure she wanted it forever.

“Will I? Can I?” she didn’t know what to say.

“Stop?” replied Liu, “That will be up to you. The effects are lasting, but the strong willed can overcome them, in time. The debt of your family, plus the cost of the ingredients, and my time, now mean you owe me a considerable amount of money. Some years will be required to work it off, I think. At the end of that, we will see what you want to do. Are you strong of will, Laurel? There is a chance, but who knows? Until then you will happily whore and strip for me.”

The force of Liu’s words bored into Laurel’s mind, shaping and changing it. Then she understood. She’d just drunk one last cup. Her mind was open to him. Her shoulders sank in surrender. The white space disappeared, her head clearer than it had since she’d woken up here, but Laurel knew that what it left behind was someone who wasn’t the girl who woke up in this room.

“Good.” said Mr Liu, “There are some advantages, for one it gives you a lasting immunity to disease, among other things. Now the final step. You may remember I said I needed an object lesson.” Mr Liu snapped his fingers. A guard entered the room, holding a digital camera mounted on a tripod.

“You will be free to see your family very soon, they’ve missed you, these last two weeks, but before then I’d like you to compose them a message. You will need to change first though, the red set please.”

Laurel knew what he meant. Some of the lingerie she’d bought, on that day that seemed so long ago, even if it was only two weeks, as Liu had said. The red set was matching bra and panties and garter belt, in red lace, trimmed in black. Black stockings, ending in lace, black suspenders. As she changed and put on some makeup, Mr Liu told her what to say.

Laurel knelt on the bed, her pose making her sink slightly into the soft bedclothes. She could see the little light telling her that the camera was running. Laurel thought she looked good, high cut panties, lacy bra not revealing too much but supporting her c-cups, sexy suspender belt and black stockings in place. She hadn’t put on too much makeup to go with her glossy pink lipstick, she didn’t want to shock her parents too much.

“Hi,” Laurel smiled and waved at the camera, “It’s Laurel here and I’m okay. This is just to let everyone know about my new job. I’m so excited about it. I’m a whore and a stripper now. Daddy owed some money but I’m going to be taking care of that. Don’t worry, it’s my choice.” She ran her hands over breasts, up into her hair, continuing to pose for the camera as she spoke. “It’s a lot of fun, I’m really enjoying myself. All those men and their yummy cocks, mmmm, I can’t wait to get back to it. So Daddy, Mummy, Leslie, you can stop worrying, everything’s fine. You’ll see me right after you’ve watched this. If you’re watching it when you were told to, that is, I’m just outside the door. But I won’t be able to stay long, because I’ll need to get back to whoring. Daddy did borrow a lot of money and being fucked by strangers who pay me is something I love soooo much. The stripping’s good too. But I will come to see you when I have time off. See you soon. Love you. Bye.” She finished with another little wave.

“Good.” said Mr Liu.

“But I haven’t actually done any stripping yet, not really.” Laurel pouted in confusion.

“Don’t worry, you will, very soon, and you’ll enjoy that too.”

That sounded right to Laurel, she knew that she didn’t have to worry about it. “When will I get to see them?” asked Laurel. The message had made her think of her family. They were probably still worrying about her. They’d be able to stop soon.

“Why not right now?” Mr Liu replied. Laurel was so happy she clapped.

“But,” Mr Liu continued, as Laurel hurriedly chose a dress to put on, “you can’t stay long. I suspect we may have to find you somewhere to stay.” Laurel frowned at that, why wouldn’t she be able to keep living at home?

“You are a smart girl, I expect you to manage your money. But remember, everything you spend on yourself is less for you to replay me. I suggest frugality and I do expect regular payments. How old are you?” Laurel sighed, just when she thought she’d left frugality behind.

“Twenty,” Laurel replied, and a few months she admitted, but she didn’t add that.

“And you sister is?”

“Seventeen and a half but why?” One of Laurel’s hands shot to her mouth, “No,” she squealed. Mr Liu couldn’t mean that he’d do to Leslie what he’d done to her. She knew what he meant, the white fog gone from her mind, her thoughts the clearest they’d been since she awoke in this room. She realised that she’d been kidnapped and brainwashed and turned into a whore. Even with that realisation she didn’t want to change anything. Maybe that was part of the effect of the potion. Maybe it made her not resent her fate too much. She enjoyed whoring, looked forward to the prospect of continuing. But that doesn’t mean I want Leslie to join me, Laurel told herself, and anyway she’s too young.

Mr. Liu echoed her thought. “Too young, for now at least. But perhaps we shall see how well you progress in repaying the debt over the coming months. Call it an incentive. Or perhaps by the time your sister is eighteen you will have decided that this line of work is something Leslie might enjoy as well. Two beautiful sisters together; as strippers and whores, hmm, now that would be quite profitable.”

Well, it’s possible that Leslie might enjoy this, Laurel thought, she is my sister and we have a lot in common, so if I like it then…. She shrugged aside the knowledge that Liu had made her want to be what she’d become, somehow that didn’t seem to matter. The debt was a family debt. The more she thought about it, the more Laurel saw it as the honourable thing to get Leslie to share the responsibility and help pay off their father’s debt by whoring and stripping. She was sure that Leslie would see it that way too, at least eventually. It would be fun, Laurel decided, working with her sister, not always but sometimes, in bed, on a stage, two sisters together, family. The more Laurel thought about it, the more exciting it became, but she’d just have to wait and see if Mr Liu would allow Leslie to help pay off their debts.

(The End)