The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Debts

Part 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Thanks to VictorB for feedback on the draft.

Copyright © 2016

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“No!”

The word spilt from her lips, filling the space between Laurel and her captor. Her royal blue dress, with the thin straps that crossed in the middle of her back, but she hadn’t quite slipped into place on her shoulders, fluttered to the floor, her nerveless fingers unable to hold it up.

Liu simply looked at her, waiting.

“N-no, no,” Laurel said, shaking her head. “Haven’t I done enough, please? No more, no.” She wasn’t above begging now. “Please, can’t you just let me go, I won’t tell anyone, please?” She wouldn’t, couldn’t, have sex with these men, it was too much, she couldn’t do it, she had to get out, get away. She could feel her body tense, adrenaline flowing, the urge to run, to hide, overpowering, but she could see nowhere to go. The feelings collapsed in on themselves as she sank to floor, arms covering her face, her mind wanting to hide but it too could find no escape. “I don’t want, I can’t, no, I’m sorry, please, no,” she sobbed.

“Laurel, I suggest you calm down,” Liu’s tone was what he might use to a child throwing a tantrum. His words hit her like water thrown across her face.

Laurel could feel her breathing calm, but the fear and the doubt remained. She felt her lips form a tight line as she tried to summon up her determination, tears still falling from her eyes. She wasn’t going to agree to have sex with anyone while she was kidnapped. What she’d done up to now, well, she thought that was understandable, it was just a bit of playing around, nothing too serious or important, only a bit of touching, nothing she should worry about. Laurel frowned, something about that last thought not making as much sense as it should, the confusion drying her tears. She used her arms to half rise from the floor, shook her head, she couldn’t see the harm in a bit of mutual masturbation, though somehow she thought that she should. No one would blame her for grabbing a bit of comfort, something to distract her from her plight.

But sex was out of the question, the idea making her shake, fear and revulsion coursing through her. Her head was hanging down, she could feel her hair falling over her face. The thought of what Liu wanted from her now was too much, the shaking intensifying, but now it was partly from anger, resentment beginning to overpower the fear she’d felt ever since she’d woken up in the room. She knew that she had to draw a line somewhere, no matter the consequences. One of those might be her death, Laurel knew that, but until Liu actually threatened that it didn’t seem quite real. Laurel knew that she was fooling herself, that everyone thought they were special, that death wouldn’t come for them, would make an exception, and that they’d think that right until the end. She knew the danger that she was in, what Liu was capable of, that death wasn’t the only threat he had. Laurel thought she could face whatever came, at least she hoped that she could, she had to hold on to something, draw a line somewhere. Even rape was better than willingly having sex with strangers, at least then it wasn’t her fault. Despite what resolution she had summoned up she still didn’t want to upset Liu if she could avoid it, hoped that she could persuade him to leave her some dignity. Laurel feared what he might do, the pain he could cause her. She knew that there was a lot he could that she wouldn’t want, but would leave her alive.

“No, no,” Laurel shook her head, trying to form the words, “I won’t, no sex, I’m not, I’m not like that.” Lying on the floor, her arms supporting her torso, legs trailing out, Laurel was achingly aware that she wore only her underwear and heels, the blue dress lying beneath her where it had fallen. Frantically she shifted to a sitting position, then drew her knees up, holding them tightly to her body.

Liu let Laurel finish. When she had been silent for a few seconds he replied, calmly, “I am not asking you to have sex with these men. Not in the way you are thinking, at least. But a woman can take a man in many ways, some without even disturbing her clothes.”

Laurel’s eyes widened, she looked up at Liu, chin pressed into her knees, as she realised what Liu meant. Oral sex. Blowjobs. Well, at least then she could keep her clothes on for a while. Hang on, she told herself, didn’t I say I wouldn’t do oral sex? Laurel was sure that she had, but she couldn’t quite remember. And it wasn’t as if it was that great a leap from what she’d been doing. She’d been jacking men off, their cum on her hands when the tissues failed her, they’d been playing with her tits, her pussy, their fingers had been inside her. Laurel’s concentration melted at the memories that last thought brought her. A blowjob seemed sort of tame after that. She’d been to a couple of parties where people, well, just did it. But she wasn’t that sort of girl. Just to give a stranger a blowjob. That didn’t seem right to her at all. But the idea was in her head now, and she smiled at the joke, turned her head so Liu couldn’t see the change in her expression, rested it on her knees as she stared at the white wall. Seriously, though, she admitted, all those cocks she’d been handling. They had felt nice, the veined smoothness under her hands, and it had left her wanting more. Liu was right, she’d been aroused, still was, a faint edge softening her thoughts.

The mere thought was enough to bring the memories back and her arousal began to climb, warmth and moisture building at her centre. She needed it, wanted it, a cock, filling her, in her, somewhere, yet the idea of doing it with a stranger terrified her. She wouldn’t, couldn’t, have sex, no matter how empty her pussy felt. But she couldn’t deny the truth of what Liu had said, she knew what she could do, what so much of her wanted to do. Some part of her knew it wasn’t right, agreeing to give blowjobs to strangers, fear coursed through her, warring with desire. Laurel shook her head, one hand rubbing over her face, she tried to draw a deep breath, her throat constricted.

Parts of Laurel were crying out, to not do this, not even think it, but the rest of her, most of her, wanted to, needed to, wrap her lips around a cock. She couldn’t fight the images now, even if she wanted to. Something crumbled inside of her, need taking its place. She could imagine a man entering the room, knew what she’d be able to do with his cock, what she’d want to do as soon as she saw him. A stray thought reminded her that she’d have to take the money he offered first. She knew that should mean something to her, but she couldn’t think what. It was just part of what Liu wanted her to do.

Laurel still couldn’t understand what her captor was about. She had to hope that Liu wasn’t going to kill her, cling to that, but what this all had to do with repaying her father’s debt escaped her. If it was ransom they’d be better off tying her up and sending pictures to her family, but they hadn’t done that. It was all so confusing.

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it,” Laurel said as she rose uncertainly to her feet, hearing the resignation in her voice, the sound feeding her despair. She felt weak, knew that she was shaking again. She wasn’t sure if it was from fear or arousal, perhaps it was both, she could feel the tightness of her throat and the dampness threatening to trickle down her thighs. All she could do was hold on to the idea that for now she’d be able to keep her clothes on. “But this is definitely it. I’m not that sort of girl, really. You need to tell me what’s going on.”

“I do not,” Liu said coldly, “need to tell you anything. But I shall, because I wish to, eventually tell you ‘what’s going on’”. Laurel let his mockery pass unanswered.

“Now finish getting ready.” Liu said as he left.

Laurel bent, picked up her dress and put it on. She wondered why it didn’t make her feel any less exposed. She checked her makeup, then realised the answer to her question. It hardly mattered what she was wearing, it was her mouth the next man would want, her clothes were just window dressing, something to make her more attractive, more desirable. But they didn’t cover her mouth, it was there, exposed, highlighted with red lipstick. Laurel knew what that could mean, what it had sometimes signified. What it meant for her, right now, what was going to happen. A shiver went through her, and she didn’t know what emotion was behind it.

A man entered her room, Laurel looked at him, he was just a man, not especially tall or short, fat or thin, ugly or attractive. But he was a man, and that meant he had a cock, and that was important to her. She wasn’t entirely sure what she should do, no, that was wrong. She knew what she was supposed to do, but she didn’t know how to start. She really did want to get at that cock, and she didn’t want to waste time kissing and cuddling. If she was going to do this, well, best to do it quick. She needed the man hard.

Laurel sauntered over to the man, trying to make the best use of her heels, hoping to remember sultry lines from films she had seen, “Hi big boy, you got something for me?” Then she added, after taking his money, “Something else that is?” It sounded fake to her but it seemed to have the effect on the man that she wanted. She started rubbing gently at his crotch, “Oh I think you do, let’s have a look.”

Laurel got down on her haunches, her balance precarious on her heels. Quickly she undid the man’s zipper and fished around for his member. It was already partially erect. She was fascinated. She’d given her boyfriends the odd blowjob, but she’d never really taken the time to look, and it had usually been in bed, in the dark. In some ways this was her closest encounter ever with a cock, closer even then the men she’d been giving hand-jobs to. She admired the veins, the lines, the shape. She gently rubbed it, then lent forward to give it a kiss.

The kiss lingered, Laurel momentarily unsure. Her uncertainty deepened. She’d just kissed a cock. She thought that should mean something, but all that came to her was how good it had felt. She drew her head back, eyes never leaving the place she’d kissed. Was there a faint hint of lipstick there? Did it matter? It looked different to its surrounds, she felt different. She had to do it again.

Laurel laid another kiss and then another, and then more, all along its length, between each she allowed herself small, teasing, licks. The cock hardened under Laurel’s attentions, standing upright. Then she couldn’t stop herself, Laurel went to her knees, she could feel her toes, bending, in her high heeled shoes, as she knelt in front of the man. She needed that cock, in her mouth, right now. She felt a jolt of pleasure, straight to the animal parts of her brain, as it parted her lips, the sensation enough to make her eyes lose focus.

As Laurel started bobbing up and down on the cock, she undid the man’s belt. A slight pause and she was able to get his trousers and boxers around his ankles. Pulling herself off the cock had been a wrench and she was back on as soon as possible, the only consolation another spark as her lips wrapped around it again. She ran her tongue over the underside as she took more and more into her mouth, it was reaching her throat now. It felt like heaven, sparks were running through her body, the feeling of a cock in her mouth almost as good as one between her legs. Maybe better in some ways, the short distance between her mouth and brain making for an almost continuous trill of excitement. With her right hand she played with the man’s balls, her left finding its way under her dress. She let her fingers brush their way along her thigh, then across the flimsy material covering her slit.

Her right hand was jacking off the man, covering whatever part of his cock her mouth hadn’t taken. Her left hand was pushing her knickers aside, playing across her lips, she could feel how swollen and sensitive her labia were, need pulsing in them, then her fingers found their way inside. The man’s cock was moving in and out of her mouth, his hips thrusting back and forth as he fucked her face. Laurel couldn’t think of it any other way, her face was being fucked, the man’s hands running through her hair, holding her head in place, leaving her just enough movement to match his thrusts. She could feel the way her cheeks sucked in and then expanded as the cock pistoned in and out of her mouth, her tongue caressing its length. The delicious sensations as her lips rolled over the cock as it rammed in and out of her mouth almost more than she could bear.

“Yeah, that’s it baby, suck it down, oh yeah, take it, take it.” The man was urging her on, but Laurel didn’t think she needed the encouragement.

Laurel had three fingers thrusting into her pussy now, her thumb alternately rubbing around and pushing down on her clit. She felt a pulse, in her mouth, setting off fireworks in her brain. The man’s hands were in her hair, gripping tightly, holding her in place, she couldn’t have pulled away, even if she’d wanted to. A torrent was surging down her throat and she was spluttering, trying to hold it and the cock in her mouth as she swallowed. She wasn’t entirely successful, but the man didn’t seem to mind. The glowing balls of bliss running up her spine from her pussy as she came hadn’t made it any easier.

“Thank you,” Laurel said to him, as he left.

“Would you like another one?” Mr Liu asked from the doorway a few minutes later. Laurel was still kneeling on the floor, basking in the feelings, a small line of cum dribbling down her chin.

It was a question that she didn’t really want to answer. Somehow she felt that blowing a stranger shouldn’t have felt that good. It should have been something she should regret. But she didn’t, it had been too much fun. And at least she’d been able to keep her clothes on.

“Sure,” Laurel said. Then frowned, just a little, unsure of why she was so eager. She shook her head, and the doubt seeped away.

“Then clean yourself up first,” Liu replied, tossing her the key to the bathroom.

Laurel caught it, smiling.

Her technique improved rapidly, although even her early partners had given no complaints. Much as she didn’t want to she sometimes let the cocks slip out of her mouth. The men seemed to like it when she’d use their member, wet and slippery with her spit and their pre-cum, to bat her cheeks. She could feel the fluid glistening and sliding over her face, her mouth still forming an ‘o’, as she did, little moans escaping her as her fingers danced within her pussy. And then lights would spark in her brain as her lips were pushed wider by the cock thrusting into her again, the men’s hands tangled in her hair. With every man Laurel seemed to be able to get them further and further down her throat. That helped, too, with catching their load. Although Laurel always let a little escape at least, the men seemed to appreciate that. She also quickly became an expert at timing her orgasm to match theirs. It was a nice way to finish.

One man surprised her, she felt his cock twitch in her mouth, her tongue circling, she was ready to swallow his load, waiting for the taste. His hands were gripping her head, holding it in place. She was used to that now. She wanted the man to come, wanted the feel of his cum in her mouth, slipping down her throat. Then he pulled back, pulled out of her mouth. Before the disappointment could register something was striking her face, wet and slippery, he was coming on her face. Great gooey globs, slipping down her cheeks, splattering into her eyes, dripping off her chin, she was sure some was landing in her hair. She came as the last drops splattered onto her chest, she’d almost forgotten the fingers thrusting into her pussy, her fingers, driving her to orgasm as the man sprayed her with his cum. She knew it was humiliating, degrading, but that didn’t quiet the moans and cries she let loose, if anything it pushed the feelings higher as they stormed through her.

She checked her dress in the bathroom’s mirror as she cleaned herself up. It seemed to have escaped unscathed, fortunately she’d been wearing her black one, shoulderless, low cut across her breasts. It meant all the cum had landed on her and somehow that seemed right.

Laurel had lost count of the number of men she had seen by the time Mr Liu reappeared. Some only wanted hand-jobs, and they gave her a smaller amount of money, for blowjobs she took a larger amount. Some of the men didn’t want her to swallow and pulled out to spray themselves over her. But she made it clear that they had to tell her first, so she could slip off her dress, because she didn’t have that many clothes and no way to clean them. She liked the variety, and whether she swallowed them or they came across her face, her hair, or even sometimes slipping off her bra so they could paint her boobs, she came every time, her fingers working their magic.

She even thought that she might have slept at some point, or maybe more than once, more than twice, the light from the window waning and waxing, the strange meal service appearing and disappearing, more water to drink, but the memories weren’t clear. At least she had the key now, so was able to let herself into the bathroom to freshen up.

One time when Laurel was dressed Mr Liu entered the room, his two guards taking up their accustomed positions on either side of the chair. She looked at her tormentor, wondering what he wanted now. Not that she felt all that much animosity towards him, she had been enjoying herself. Maybe I should get kidnapped more often, she thought, then supressed a giggle. The she frowned, shocked at her own reaction. Her situation was dangerous at best, despite Liu’s promises there was no guarantee that she would get out of this alive, and even if she did she’d have to live with what she’d done.

“Thank you Laurel,” Mr Liu began, “I am pleased with your cooperation.” Laurel felt a slight glow of pride at his words, then her brows creased again in confusion. She didn’t need his approval. “But I do think, as your captor, that I should see some of what you have offered these men.”

Laurel shook her head, perplexed. “I, sorry, what?”

“I would like you to strip, now.” Liu’s request was polite as ever.

Laurel held up her hands, backed away. Not that she could go far, she soon felt the bed pressing into her legs. She wasn’t going to strip, not in front of these men, the ones that had kidnapped her. The other men, well, she had no idea what their connection was, maybe they were as coerced as her. This was different. Her cooperation had its limits. And anyway, she’d got use to keeping her clothes on again, well most of the time, at least.

“Come now Laurel,” Liu smiled, “There is very little we have not seen. We were here when you first allowed the men to remove your bra.”

Laurel swallowed. That was true, however much she wanted to deny it. She hadn’t even realised it at the time, Liu and his men had seen her in nothing more than her knickers, her tits on clear display. The other men had seen her in even less, and she had been naked before Liu and his men when she’d changed clothes. She sucked at her lower lip, thinking that she had had her back to them, so it wasn’t quite the same, but it wasn’t much different and he wasn’t wanting her to do anything more with these men he kept sending to her. Laurel knew what the alternative was, it didn’t have to be spoken now. If Liu wanted her naked before him then his guards could easily arrange that. So it wasn’t as if she had anything to lose that couldn’t be taken from her anyway.

Laurel reached around, searching for the zipper of her dress, green satin, it hugged her body, tight and short.

“No,” Liu said and Laurel stopped, her hands falling to her sides. For a moment she hoped that he had changed her mind and she wouldn’t have to strip for them.

“Put some effort into it, make us interested. You are an attractive young woman, I am sure you know what to do.” Laurel tried to hide her disappointment, but she couldn’t stop the quivering of her lower lip as she stared at the door, despairing as she knew her wild hopes of someone bursting through it to rescue her where no more than delusions.

She knew what she had to do, knew that she had no choice, had given that up the moment she’d reached for the zipper of her dress. Laurel was often told that she was attractive, though she never quite believed it. She was thin and had good legs. She wasn’t sure about this though. The prospect of stripping in front of her captors was humiliating. It was worse than that, she was being asked to not just strip, but make it sexy, she knew what that meant, a striptease. Like, like, a stripper. Still, if she really could make them interested, may be that would give her some leverage, give her some power. Maybe if she could make them want her there would be less chance of them doing anything to harm her. Laurel knew it for the flimsy excuse that it was, but she didn’t know what else she had.

It seemed wrong, though, dirty, she’d never wanted to be a stripper, didn’t want to do it, especially here, now. These men were her captors, she owed them nothing, didn’t have to parade in front of them, reveal everything of herself to them. Yet she couldn’t make her objections hold, could feel her hands twitch, eager to start shedding her garments. There was an intoxicating, enticing, edge to the idea. She shouldn’t do it, shouldn’t want to do it, so much of her didn’t want to, but the thoughts kept slipping away, objections melting, inhibitions fading into a fuzzy white space that occupied so much of the centre of her mind. Something white and glowing was sucking away all the reasons she shouldn’t so this, all the will power that she was trying to use to stop herself. Until there were no objections left, and she could see no reason why she shouldn’t do as she’d been asked. It sounded sexy, and fun, and she may as well enjoy herself.

She nodded. Liu turned to one of his guards, who went over to the vanity. He flipped open a panel Laurel hadn’t noticed and music, a strong beat, filled the room. Laurel started to dance. At first nothing more than if she was in a club, but she knew what she had to do. Her hands began to roam over her body, through her hair. She cupped her tits, offering them to the men. A hand ran down her side, ended at the hem her dress. She pulled it up, just a bit, enough to give them a glimpse of what lay underneath, the suspenders holding up her stockings. She stole a glance at the men, looking for any reaction, she hoped there was, because she couldn’t deny it was affecting her., arousal starting to build. She didn’t expect anything from Liu, but maybe the other men. Was that a slight smile she caught from one of the guards?

Encouraged, she reached again for her zipper, but slower this time. She lowered the dress, revealed a slice of her bra, she could feel the lace on her skin, feel the men’s gazes upon her. She spun again, holding her dress in place. Then, inch by inch, she lowered the dress from her body. Once it was gone she leant over the bed, wiggled her arse at the men, teasing, provoking, a hand running over her rear. She spun away from the bed, feeling her hair flying about her. Next was her bra, she undid the clasp, but held it to her, her hands cupping her tits, pushing them together as she swung her hips from side to side in time with the beat. Slowly she let the lacy garment fall, her nipples coming into view. She teased, covering them again. Then she pulled one hand away, blew the men a kiss as her breast swung free. She threw her bra at one of the guards. He caught it, definitely smiling now. She was sure she could see the faint outline of a bulge in his trousers. She clasped her hands over her head, letting her breasts swing free as she danced to the music. The she cupped them again, revealed now, pushing them together, up and out and offering them to the men.

Next was her stockings. She ran her hands up and down her thighs, over the suspenders. She unhooked one, then the other. The stockings still clung to her as she undid the suspender belt, let it fall to the floor, as she bent her knees, adopting a look of comical surprise. She slipped the heels off, picked up one, twirled it around her finger as she strutted over the floor. Slowly she rolled down one stocking then the other, inch by inch, stopping to bend and sway, feeling how her breasts jiggled and bounced as she danced to the music. She tossed one stocking at each guard, then slipped back into her shoes.

Only her knickers and heels were left now. Laurel took her time, teasing, tantalising. She turned away from the men, pulled her knickers halfway down her thighs, pulled them back up before turning around. She knew it shouldn’t feel good, she should hate this, but she didn’t, it felt great, she felt liberated, even as she recognised how strange a feeling that was for a kidnap victim. Then, drawing a breath, she pulled her knickers down, facing the men, knowing they could see everything, everything she had, everything she was. Laurel could feel her arousal building, it was so close, she could taste it. She ran a finger along her slit, found her little nub and then, with a just a slight pressure, she came, the waves of pleasure sparking through her. She fell back on to the bed, small aftershocks still triggering in her brain. Once on the bed she rolled over, ended facing the men, one hand propping up her head, the other running up and down her body.

“Very good Laurel,” Mr Liu said, “very good.” Laurel felt pleased. If Mr Liu was happy he was less likely to harm her. And she was sure his guards were more than just pleased. She could see the looks on their faces, the bulges in their trousers. She had no time to look closer though, as Mr Liu signalled them to leave.

“I am very pleased by your cooperation Laurel,” Mr Liu said, “But I suspect that you are still not satisfied.”

Laurel frowned, of course she was satisfied, she’d had more orgasms in the last few, well, the last however long she’d been here, than she’d ever had in her life. She seen and handled more cocks than she’d ever dreamt of. She’d seen men’s reaction to her naked form. A girl had to be satisfied with that. Although something didn’t seem right about it all. She’d been kidnapped, yet she seemed to be existing in some sort of sexual haze. That couldn’t be normal. She tried to dismiss the thought, but it wouldn’t go away. It all felt so good that Laurel couldn’t see how it was wrong. Still, something was definitely off about the situation and how she felt. She waited for Mr Liu to tell her, he’d been right so far.

“I am not surprised, of course,” Mr Liu said. “You have been engaging, most cooperatively, in acts that I believe you have found quite enjoyable. Indeed, one might think you have found them arousing, even achieving many climaxes.” Laurel shifted uneasily on the bed. She wasn’t sure that Mr. Liu should be talking like that. Well, he had kidnapped her, but even so. He was right though, and that unsettled her. She thought that somehow she shouldn’t have found what she’d been doing quite so pleasurable. Somehow, letting strangers feel her up, finger her, blowing them, stripping in front of them. That didn’t seem the sort of thing she should be doing, it didn’t seem like her. Laurel couldn’t see the harm though and it had been fun, even arousing, as Mr. Liu had said.

“And when a woman is aroused,” Mr Liu continued, “she has her own desires, and you have deprived yourself. Your mouth may be an enjoyable substitute sometimes, but in the end you know what it is you truly need.”

Laurel was aghast. She could feel a fog lifting from her mind as the blood drained from her face. She realised that she was still naked on the bed, laid out in front of Liu. She could feel her own fluids pooling on her thigh. It was all wrong.

She flung herself off the bed, desperately grabbing for some clothes, something, anything, to cover herself with.

“No, no, no,” Laurel repeated the word to herself over and over as she hastily dressed. She could live with what she’d done up to now. It still didn’t feel quite right but she’d done what she’d had to do to survive and it was pointless trying to deny the enjoyment she felt. She could do it again, would do it if that’s what Liu demanded, tried to deny how much of her wanted to do it even if he didn’t ask. But she’d promised herself that there was a limit. If she said yes to actual sex then there’d be nothing left.

“I told you, no sex.” Laurel replied, as firmly as she could. This time, she meant it. She didn’t feel very brave, realised that she was cringing before him, but she knew that she had to do something, while there were still some tattered shreds of her dignity left. Her arms were wrapped around her chest, hugging tightly. She didn’t know what would happen now. He might call his men, to force her, even kill her. Tears ran down Laurel’s cheek, she didn’t know what she’d do then, in her mind she could see the guards, see them advancing on her. She hoped her courage would hold, but she wasn’t sure, didn’t know what her breaking point was. There had to be consequences to her refusal, Liu couldn’t let his captive defy him, but she also knew that she had told herself so many times that she would refuse when Liu pushed her too far. Laurel looked up at him, wide-eyed, waiting for his response

Liu looked back at her, Laurel was sure she could see thoughts flickering in the depths of his eyes. Laurel realised that she’d been holding her breath, waiting. She couldn’t hold it any longer, she had to breathe. Maybe if she didn’t breathe nothing would happen, they’d stay like this, if only she could keep holding her breath. She knew that it made no sense, that it was insane, that she’d have to breathe, that holding her breath couldn’t be having any effect on Liu. Still she held on, until lights started to dance in front of her eyes and her vision started to fade.

Laurel drew a breath, a gasping, hoarse, sound escaping her as she sucked air into her lungs.

“Sit on the bed Laurel” Liu said. From the tone of his voice she knew that she had no choice but to obey.

(To be continued)