The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE DEAL

PART 3

After I made sure Traci had been sufficiently broken in (which didn’t take much after that fifteen minute orgasm) I let her go back to her dorm to make arrangements to move in with me. I had some short term plans in store for her and I was determined to make sure she would not regret any of them. I ordered a cab for her (and had the driver pay the fare), then I had someone drive me back to the beach to pick up my car. By now it was getting dark and I wanted to get home to think about my next conquest. I drove into my driveway, lost in thought...

Then she came into my field of vision.

Cassandra was my next-door neighbor’s daughter, she was (sweet!) sixteen, a redhead who was smart, popular and a member of the swim team. She was the sort of girl who was going to end up on the box of Wheaties by the time she was eighteen. And until that time I had made it a point not to think about her as anything but my neighbor’s daughter. But she was coming out of their swimming pool, her bright green swimsuit clinging wetly to her swelling breasts and tight athletic ass, the water dripping from her taught thighs...

I sighed and I knew I couldn’t resist. I walked over to the fence and said, “Hello!” Cass and I got along pretty well, I knew her and her family for about four years, and I had always been friendly to all of them. Cass walked over as she dried her shoulder length hair with a towel, I tried not to stare at the way her suit drew attention to her pubic mound.

“Hi, Phil,” she replied, “How’s it goin’?”

Better than she could have imagined, but I didn’t say that. Instead I said, “Good. What’s up with you?”

She shrugged, “Nothing much.” That was not precisely true, I sensed tension underneath, something about her parents.

While I made small talk with her I tried something new. I gave Cass a quick command not to mind my inattention to the conversation then I concentrated on the house. I saw that both her parents’ cars were in the driveway, so I reached out and tried to find their minds inside their home. To my surprise I found them. I caught some surface thoughts and Cass’ concerns were real. Her parents were both thinking about getting a divorce. I read why and the reasons seemed pretty trite. Lack of communication, lack of passion, etc. I am not nor was I ever married, but I thought that if these two went off alone for a week or so to discuss their problems and maybe try to re-ignite their marriage. And while they were away there was someone to take care of their daughter...

The next night Cassandra was swimming again, I stepped out to say hello. We started talking.

“My parents went up to the cabin for the week,” she said, her voice betraying a sense of hope.

I smiled and reached sending a telepathic command that nothing I would say or do would seem unreasonable. Then I...Oh, but why don’t I tell it to you from Cassandra’s perspective, its so much more fun that way...

Cassandra liked Phil a lot, in fact she used to have a crush on him when she had been younger. But that had been a while ago and she now looked at the guys on the football team for her fantasies. Still, now there seemed to be something different about him, he seemed...what? She didn’t know, but her interest in him returned.

He suggested that he come over to watch a movie. She had the same idea only she had wanted a couple of her friends to come over, but none of them could make it. Carla had summer school, Gwen had a boyfriend, and Jeanette’s parents were so strict they nearly had a heart attack when she told them she wanted to go to a house not currently under “parental supervision”. She agreed and Phil hopped over the fence into her yard.

Cass began to go upstairs to change when Phil said, “Why don’t you stay in your suit?”

Cass shrugged and came back down. She put her towel on the couch and sat on it while Phil channel chased with the remote. After a minute or two of channel chasing Phil said to her, “Tell me about your sex life. Don’t leave anything out.”

Cass blinked, where did that come from? But before she knew it she told him about the first time she masturbated, her and Gwen kissing and fondling each other until she got herself a boyfriend, and Jim Taylor groping her in the back seat of his car. She felt embarrassed talking to him about such intimate details, but for some reason she could not stop. Phil listened intently, nodding as she explained everything.

“Are you a natural redhead?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Prove it.”

“Uh, how?”

Phil glanced at her crotch, “There’s only one way. Look,” he added quickly, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. That’s fair, isn’t it?”

Cass had to admit that was fair. She peeled off her swimsuit, feeling a little self-conscious at the prospect of a man seeing her naked for the first time. Phil eyed her breasts admiringly, then he stared at the patch of hair between her legs and smiled.

“You have a pretty body,” he noted.

Cass blushed, then she remembered the deal and said, “Hey, let’s see yours!”

Phil blinked. He laughed and complied, taking off his shoes and socks, then his shirt, pants and boxers. His dick was big and hard, he looked at it proudly and said, “Well what do you think?”

“Its...big,” she said, not sure what else to say. In fact she was not sure what she was doing. On one hand this was weird, sitting here naked with her next-door neighbor, but on the other hand it seemed okay. It was...confusing.

“You can touch it, if you want,” Phil said. Cass tentatively touched the head, it jerked as if it had a mind of its own. She lightly stroked the length, marveling at its hardness and warmth. Cass reached down and cupped his balls, she squeezed them slightly and he sighed. The act of touching him aroused Cassandra, she had never even gotten this far with Gwen and hadn’t dared to do it with Jim! And here she was with this man’s cock in her hand, and he was hard because...

Because she was making him hard.

Cass began to realize-though she couldn’t understand why she didn’t see it before-that Phil was attracted to her. Why else did he ask about her sex life, and why else did he want to see her naked? The thought that she was turning him sent a thrill through her, it made her stomach clench and her sex grow hot.

“All right,” he said after a few moments, “My turn.” Before she could object his hand was cupping her pussy. He stroked the hair gently, then he slipped a finger into her and found her clitoris. Cass gasped as he played with it, rubbing his thumb along it and making her squirm. Cass had never, ever felt anything so intense or good in her life, she was torn between begging him to do more and asking him to stop. But he had been right, she had played with him so he got to play with her.

“For me?” he asked quietly. He meant her moistness. Cass blushed, she didn’t want him to know how she felt, what he was doing to her. She felt so exposed, so...vulnerable.

Phil kissed her, tenderly at first but then more passionately. He slipped another finger into her and before she knew it she was on her back and he was positioning the head of his cock against her pussy. Cass wanted to object, she was ready to object, but then Phil kissed her hard and the head of his cock slowly slipped into her, and suddenly she couldn’t even remember why she would object.

His cock stopped at her hymen, Phil seemed ready to stop but Cass suddenly bucked up into him and with a bright pain he was buried to his thighs in her. They lay like that for a few seconds, both seemed to be in a state of shock. Cass was in heaven; the pain faded and she began to realize how wonderful being impaled with his cock felt; she was so full, it was so fucking good! Phil groaned, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed the nipples until she squealed. Phil paused and pulled away a bit but Cass wouldn’t let him stop. She wrapped her strong young legs around his hips and pulled him back down into her. Phil took the hint, once Cass was used to his size he slammed his cock into her. Cass screamed as the first orgasm took her, her head thrashed back and forth and her short nails dug into his back as she felt him tense up, he pulled out and sent another explosion of pleasure through her. He came all over her chest and stomach. Cass lay there shivering and twitching, Phil tenderly kissed her and stroked her hair until she came down off her orgasmic high.

“Come on,” he said, “lets get wet.”

I felt like shit after that. I mean, Cass had always been a nice girl, and peeking into her head and seeing just nice she really was made taking her virginity feel even. I mean, I knew she had been a virgin before I had her clothes off, but it didn’t really get through to my lust-hazed brain until I hit her hymen.

While we were swimming I put up a field around us so no one would notice me skinny-dipping with my under-age neighbor. Cass was having a good time swimming with me, it was amazing what turning off one’s inhibitions could do. All she wanted to do at that moment was have fun with me, and now ‘fun’ meant getting more of my cock. I had increased my endurance so that there was no way the girl could out-last me. Now the question was what to do with her. Her thoughts confirmed that she now had a terminal crush on me, and as much as I enjoyed having a sexy, smart little thing like her want me I knew this would completely flush her future unless I handled it right.

It took an hour or so but I came to a good compromise. As much as I hated to do it I made our relationship come second to friends, school and sports, then (and this really hurt), if she met someone she liked better than me (like someone she might like to marry and have kids with) she would dump me for them. In order to do that I had to make our relationship less important to her than what it was at that moment. To her I was just a nice guy with a big dick and a good fuck, and we were friends and I was someone to come to when she was in trouble. But that was it.

I know what you’re thinking; Phil, you are a dipshit. Maybe, but at least I can sleep at night.