The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE DEAL

PART ONE

“So, let me see if I follow. You are a pixie from an alternate dimension whose physical laws are different from my world, and you have come here for...”

“Screws.” The pixie said in a conspiratorial whisper.

I blinked. I would have dismissed the entire thing as some sort of acid flashback or an episode of Candid Camera, but the problem was I never did acid and the pixie was doing things Alan Funt couldn’t possibly fake. I mean, the thing was only two feet tall and sitting on my shoulder, for God’s sake! I could feel his four pounds, smell its lilac breath, see each and every hair of its frosty white beard.

“So, flat head or round?” I asked.

“Flat head, definitely.”

“Philips?”

“No, the other kind will do.”

“How many?” I asked.

“How many can you spare?” he asked.

I thought about it, then said honestly, “I’d have to check the tool box. Come on.”

You’re probably wondering, ‘Phil, how could you be so calm?’ At that point I think I came to the conclusion that when a person is faced with the impossible, you either a) crack, b) pretend it isn’t there so hard you can’t see it or c) you deal with it. I dealt with it.

The pixie loved the tool box, he ‘ooohed’ and ‘aaaahed’ as I poked through the spare screws, bolts, washers and wing nuts until I had four screws like the ones he wanted.

“I don’t suppose you want to tell me what you’re going to do with them,” I said, packing up the stuff I had tossed on the garage floor.

“Can you keep a secret?” he asked.

“Who am I going to tell?”

“I can’t tell you unless you promise to keep it secret.”

I had a feeling a promise meant a little more than an uncertain assurance that a person would do their best not to tell someone, or at least wouldn’t tell someone unless they felt like it. Anyway, I was pretty good at keeping my word, I hated it when someone lied to me and I tried not to do the same.

“I promise,” I said.

The pixie seemed to see my resolve and nodded, “Well, I’m going to ”

“...What?”

“I’m going to. Isn’t it clear?”

It wasn’t, but I had a feeling he wasn’t pulling my leg, “I didn’t hear it.”

“Oh, well, I guess it’s beyond you.”

“Great. At least I can’t repeat it.”

“True. So, what do I owe you for the screws?”

“Owe me? What’ve you got that I want?”

“I can get you gold.” His eyes gleamed avariciously at that. “You humans still like gold don’t you?”

Sure I did. Then I thought about how hard it would be to pass gold in today’s economy, and I’d probably get shot dealing with some underworld dealer, and even if I could get it through the Federal government Uncle Sam would only take half. “Nah, I don’t need gold.”

“Jewels, then?”

Same problem. I shook my head. I considered what I would want, then an evil thought occurred to me. The worse the pixie could tell me was that it wasn’t possible. I described what I wanted, detailing it. The pixie listened attentively; he nodded quietly as he stroked his beard. At last he said, “Can do. But I want something more.”

I was afraid he was going to ask for my future wife’s first born, but I was surprised when he said, “I want a wing nut and a stick of warm butter.”

“Our sticks of butter only come in cold.”

“All right, two sticks.”

“And I get what I ask for.”

“Oh yes, that isn’t a problem.”

“And there aren’t going to be any tricks, no hidden traps that’ll screw me over after you’re long gone.”

The pixie shrugged, “You have to take that risk. But I might be back. I like your stuff, and I don’t want to make you mad.”

As the pixie left in a (I swear to God!) cloud of fairie dust I couldn’t help but thank my luck that the pixie had never heard of Meijers.

PART TWO

I’ll kill the suspense and tell you what the pixie gave me. I’ve spent years reading mind control stories on the ‘net, and I always wondered what it would be like to be able to do that. So I told the pixie what I wanted; the ability to read and control minds on a singular and major scale, alter memories both temporarily and permanently (again on a mass of people), change my body (which, if you’re wondering, also included potential immortality), change another’s body, and sense women who I thought were good potential victims. That meant attractive women who weren’t menstrual, infected with diseases or complete bitches (I have never seen the appeal of having any sort of sex with a person I didn’t like).

I approached my boss and his boss (I have a nice boss and wouldn’t want him to catch heat) and got a week off with pay. I then altered my equipment so that I had a nice, thick nine inch cock (I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of, but almost every man on the planet would like a bigger unit than what he’s already got). I bulked up just a bit, fixed my receding hairline, and sent out a general command to everyone I knew not to notice. Then I was ready.

The best place to go to see attractive women is, of course, the beach. I got a car dealer (and his boss-the dealer was a decent guy trying to make a buck) to take my piece of shit off my hands and give me a new Trans Am. Then I placed a telepathic command surrounding it commanding thieves not to steal it or anything in it. Minutes later, the new car smell still in my nose, I was at the beach.

I was right, the place was teeming with talent. Problem was, I had trouble picking a target. There were couples, and I wasn’t ready to get into that sort of complication yet. And a lot of single girls weren’t to my taste (i.e. they were ugly, fat, etc.). Then after an hour of sun bathing (I had to do something while I waited for an opportunity, and yes I could have given myself a tan but the powers were still new to me and I wasn’t thinking of all the possibilities!) I spotted them.

Both had a slight air of arrogance, but it was natural since they both looked very pretty. Other than that excusable flaw they were pretty nice girls. Both were about twenty. The first one was five foot four, had shoulder length dark brown hair and a shapely figure. I guessed from my vantage (and confirmed with a mental check) that she was a 34C. Her friend had short blond hair, stood five eight and had smaller breasts but a much more toned body. The brunette was wearing a black bikini, while the blonde’s was electric blue. They were local college students and had just gotten out of class and decided to spend a few hours at the beach. I quickly set up a field of privacy around them. During my time sun bathing I had played with my powers and had gotten some skill. The field around the two girls would make people not ignore them, but not bother them either. The girls could interact with anyone, but no one would really be interested in sustained conversation.

After a couple minutes of watching the girls rub suntan oil on themselves and each other I decided it was time to make my move. I made them imagine that time had moved along faster than they thought, skillfully making them ignore the fact that the sun hadn’t moved a bit. I then walked over to them and said (with my powers backing me up), “Pardon me, can I join you?”

The girls agreed. I struck up a conversation with them. The brunette was Laura, the blonde was Traci. After finding out their majors were Communications (whatever the hell that was) and physical education (it showed) I suggested we go someplace for dinner. They agreed, and at a slight mental nudge they kept their T-shirts and shorts off and only put on their sandals as I followed them to their car.

We drove to a hotel where I had reserved a room in advance for this. We went upstairs and by now any thought I had of being subtle had been pretty much flushed by a haze of lust.

I had never had sex with two women at once, and besides that seemed a little complicated at that point. So I had the brunette fall asleep on the bed. Traci blinked in surprise at this, but I grabbed her attention by saying, “Get on your knees.”

She did much to her surprise. She was about to say something but I said to her, “Make no loud noises, and be polite.”

“What’s happening?” she asked, obviously trying to get up, “Please, tell me.”

Her fear turned me on, but I felt a little guilty so I muted it as well as her growing anger. That left curiosity as her major emotion. That was just fine. I said to her, “I can control minds. Before you tell me that’s bullshit, don’t you think you’d be screaming bloody murder by now?”

Traci considered that and said, “You’re right. How can you do this?”

Traci might have been taking phys. Ed., but she wasn’t stupid. I sensed she was looking for a way out of this and was honestly concerned for her friend as well as herself. I said, “I’m going to use you, and I guarantee you’ll enjoy it. That’s in my power, too. Oh, and before I forget, you will not harm me.” I had a nightmare about a woman biting my dick off, and I wasn’t sure if I could re-attach it before I bled to death.

“Look,” she said, “Do whatever you want to me, but let Laura go. I’ll do anything.”

I was mildly surprised, because I could see she was sincere. I still hadn’t made up my mind what to do with Laura, anyway, so I woke her up and placed a few commands in her head. She promptly put on her shorts and T-shirt, told Laura she would see her around, and sauntered out.

“Before you think your friend just became an utter bitch,” I said, “She was under my control. You ever give head before?”

“No,” she admitted, looking uncomfortable. I smiled and undid my pants, revealing my hard cock. Traci looked at it admiringly, but then with some hesitation. She was going to be sucking on it, after all, and it was big. I commanded her to start. I borrowed a trick I read off the net about making her throat into a sex organ, and her hesitant licks and swallows soon became eager, hungry. Pretty soon she couldn’t get enough of my cock, and once I suppressed her gag reflex she had the whole thing down her throat. I put both my hands behind her head and fucked her throat savagely; soon I exploded in an orgasm that sent a large stream of cum down her throat that set off an orgasm of her own. I pulled my cock out enough so that her mouth filled with my cum. I had altered it in two ways; the first was that I was sterile (I didn’t need a world full of my bastards wandering around wrecking the lives of single women-I just have too much conscience for my own good), the second was that I made it mildly addictive. Oh, she wouldn’t knock over a liquor store for a fix of my stuff, but she certainly wouldn’t mind getting more. Even now as I held my still stiff member in front of her face (of course I altered myself to have god-like stamina) she was trying hard not to start licking the head for a taste of pre- cum.

“You want more?” I asked, smiling.

“Yes,” she admitted after a pause. I sensed her confusion and curiosity. She knew she had been changed, but she was not sure whether or not she should not like it.

“Take off your top and I’ll give you another taste,” I said.

She considered that, and soon her top was on the floor. She had nice breasts, high and firm with small erect nipples. I thought about making them larger, but her body was a nice piece of work. It was one of those times where exercise and nature produced a great work of art, and I didn’t want to spoil it that way.

She sucked my cock down again, with a few mental nudges I began teaching her how to give a good blowjob. I reinforced my instruction with the thought that she wanted to be good at it, that she wanted to give pleasure. Soon she was sucking me like a pro and came twice, and after a few minutes I came down her throat again.

“Want more?” I inquired mildly.

“Uh-huh,” she replied, licking her lips.

“Lose the bikini.” It was off in a flash. She had a pretty pussy, nicely trimmed, and she was a natural blonde

“Now get on the bed.” She did, pouncing on the bed. She crouched there, looking at me and my hard cock hungrily like an animal. I liked the imagery.

I was interested in the effect I was having on Traci. The combination of my addictive cum, my muting her negative emotions and the fact that I had not hurt her and let her friend go was making her act in a very favorable manner. Because of the emotional blanks I had put in her she had to feel something else, and the only things that was filling the bill were joy and lust. She was having fun being my sex toy!

I pushed her over onto her back, she laughed and spread her legs for me. She was already hot and wet after several orgasms, so I slipped the head of my cock into her easily. She was very, very tight, so I tried to take it slow. But after I got the head in it felt so damned good I couldn’t hold back and I started thrusting into her hard and fast. Traci surprised me, she bucked up into me and whimpered in lust (I’m sure she would have screamed if my earlier command hadn’t prevented her). I honestly didn’t think she had it in her as she wrapped her legs around me in a death grip and clawed at my shoulders as I bore down on her. I jackhammered into her tight pussy and felt the lips clench around my cock as she orgasmed once, then again, then again! I finally came and she groaned with the feeling of my hot cum shooting up inside her. I pulled my cock out, it felt as if her pussy didn’t want me to go. The minute my cock was free Traci grabbed it and slipped it into her mouth, she seemed to love the taste of her own cum mixed with my own. Pretty soon she had another orgasm with my cock down her sexually sensitive throat, but this time I had been reading her mind and finding out what, exactly an orgasm was. I mean how it felt in a woman. I couldn’t feel it myself, I didn’t have the equipment, but I could sense in her what nerves were stimulated. I was ready to cum again, but by now I was starting to get a little tired. I decided to make a note to myself to develop more stamina. As I came I slipped the cock out, Traci caught the head with her teeth so I would cum in her mouth. She swallowed hungrily, as she did I reactivated those memories she had of orgasming, then set it to repeat. Traci’s hips bucked as she crouched there on all fours, she grunted and whimpered and was lost in her own world of pleasure as I went into the bathroom to relieve myself. When I came out she was still humping air, her eyes were glazed over and she was starting to drool. Worried, I did a quick mind scan and saw that she was okay, only starting to slip out of consciousness. I stopped that right away and made her wide-awake. Her eyes snapped open and a new series of whimpers and moans slipped out. I ran my hand through her hair as I ordered room service.

I brought Traci down from her high slowly, gently. After a few minutes she was lying face-down on the bed, breathing heavily as if she had just run a marathon. She was still wide awake, and after a while she stared at me dreamily.

“Get yourself cleaned up,” I told her.

She nodded and did so, a few minutes later she came out looking as good as new and waited for me to tell her what to do. I told her to put the bikini back on as well as the shorts and T-shirt, then I told her to relax. She did it all quietly, smiling. The surprising thing was, I had not had her under any sort of control after I had gotten out of the bathroom.