The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter Does and Mommy, Too

“How’s the light looking,” asked Lenny Longfellow.

“We got a couple of more hours,” said his cameraman.

“That’s more than enough time,” said the director.

The cameraman nodded. “As long as nothing else goes wrong.”

Lenny Longfellow sighed. He knew exactly what his cameraman was talking about. It seemed as if this picture had been plagued almost from the start and they were barely keeping up on the schedule. “We’ll get it back on track,” Lenny assured him.

“We better, and I don’t want to remind you about things you already know about, but you did ask me to—”

“I know. I know. The scene with Kimmie’s mother.”

“Yeah, the scene with Kimmie’s mother. You said you were going to fix it.”

“I will.”

“When?”

“I don’t know. I’ll come up with something. I always do.”

“You’re cutting it close on this one.”

For a while, there’d been a bit of background noise, noise that was easily overlooked at first, but noise that continued to grow even as the two men talked, and now, a woman burst onto the set followed almost immediately by a younger and more harried woman. “I want to know who’s in charge here,” demanded the older woman.”

“I tried to stop her, Mr. Longfellow,” said the younger woman.

“That’s all right, Tiffany.”

The older woman strode up to Lenny. “Are you the one in charge here?”

“I’m the director here,” Lenny said. “What can I do for you?”

“It’s about my daughter, ass hole.”

“Your daughter?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t believe I caught your name.”

“It’s Meredith Evans, ass hole.”

“Now, Meredith—”

“That’s Mrs. Evans to you, ass hole.”

“Right then. Now, Mrs. Evans—”

“I want to know what you did to my daughter.”

“Why don’t you come with me and we can let these people here do their work.”

“I don’t care what these people do.”

“Yes, well, I’m sure that’s true, but if you don’t come with me, I’m afraid I’m going to have to have security escort you off the set, but if you do come with me, I’ll tell you exactly what happened with your daughter.”

The woman seemed to consider that. She looked at the crew members and Lenny knew. She didn’t want to give up the position she now had as a disruptive agent, but she also knew what he’d said he’d give her. In the end, she nodded her head. “Okay, ass hole. We’ll do it your way, but you better not be trying anything funny.”

“I promise,” the man said. “Nothing funny. Now, if you’ll follow me.”

Meredith Evans cast one more look at the activity in front of her. She really did hate giving up the position of power she now held, but she knew what she’d come here for, so reluctantly, she turned and let the director lead her away.

The director led the woman back through the house that they’d been using for their location on this movie, letting the crew set up in the pool area in the dwindling light even as he led Meredith deeper into the house and into a room that was being used as an office.

The director motioned for Meredith Evans to take a seat and he pulled what looked like a rather large marble from his pocket and he handed it to the distraught woman. “Here you go,” he said. “You might as well hold this.”

The woman took the bauble from the man. “What’s this,” she asked.

The director shrugged. “It’s the reason you’re here,” he said. “It’s why your daughter Beth came and did a scene for us.”

The woman glared at the man. “My daughter didn’t do a scene for you. She was tricked.”

The man just shrugged. “You can say what you want but if you want, I can pull up the video and you can see for yourself.”

“My daughter was tricked,” the woman said again.

Lenny sighed. “Do you know what kind of movies we make here,” the man asked.

“I know what kind of movies you make,” the woman spat out. “You make smut.”

“Do you know the requirements we have to go through to make these movies. We have to make sure our actors and actresses are eighteen and we have to keep those records on file. Did you know that?”

The woman shook her head. “I don’t care about any of that,” she said.

“I’m only saying it to prove a point. Your daughter had to agree or we wouldn’t have been able to put her on tape. Would you like to see a copy of her driver’s license?”

“My daughter wouldn’t do that,” the woman said again.

“But that’s just my point. She did do that, and in fact, she was eager to do it. She wanted to go out there. She wanted to get her pussy fucked.”

“My daughter wouldn’t do that,” the woman said again, only this time, her voice wasn’t quite as forceful as it had been before.

“Actually, seeing her mom, I can’t help but think that I know where she gets all that sexual craziness from.”

“What?!” Meredith Evans was once more incensed. “What are you saying to me?”

“Nothing,” the man said quickly. “I’m not saying anything at all, except that when a woman is as hot as your daughter is, you have to admit, it’s got to be pretty easy to see why she wants to get fucked all the time.”

“My daughter doesn’t want to get fucked all the time.”

“Oh yeah. That’s right. But you have to admit, it would be easy to see why you’re daughter wants to get fucked all the time.”

“W-what?”

“Your daughter wants to get fucked all the time.”

“Yeah. I mean, no. I mean, my daughter’s a good girl. She wouldn’t do anything like that.”

“Did I say your daughter wasn’t a good girl?”

“No, but—”

“But I didn’t say that, did I? Your daughter’s a good girl ... who likes to get fucked all the time.”

“Yes ... I mean no.”

“You must be very proud of your daughter.”

“Yes.”

“I can see where she takes after her mother. She’s a beautiful, young woman.”

Meredith Evans nodded at that. “My daughter is a beautiful young woman.”

“She’s a beautiful, young woman who needs to get fucked all the time.”

“Yes.” It didn’t even occur to Meredith Evans to object to that characterization of her daughter.

“Your daughter’s just like her mother.”

“Yes.”

“You’re daughter’s a beautiful young, woman ... just like her mother.”

“Yes.”

“Your daughter’s a good girl ... just like her mother.”

“Yes.”

“Your daughter needs to get her pussy fucked ... just like her mother.”

“Yea-a-a-a—wait a minute.”

“Your daughter needs to get her pussy fucked ... just like her mother.”

“Yes.”

“You must be so proud of your daughter. After all, she’s just like her mother.”

“Yes.”

“Your daughter needs to get her pussy fucked.”

“Yes.”

“Your daughter’s mother needs to get her pussy fucked.”

“Yes.”

“That means you need to get your pussy fucked.”

“Yes.”

The man stood up and came around the desk and he took the bauble out of Meredith’s unresisting hands and he put it back in his pocket. “You must be really horny right now, aren’t you? I’ll bet your pussy is all nice and wet, isn’t it?”

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned.

“I’ll bet it made you so horny when you found out what your daughter had done. I’ll bet you had to come over here and see what she had done, and I’ll bet you had to pretend to be mad just so you wouldn’t show how horny you are.”

“Well, you know how it is,” Meredith said. “A girl can’t appear too eager, you know.”

“I understand totally,” Lenny said, “but now that you’re here, I bet you’re hoping that you might be able to pick up a scene, just like your daughter.”

“The thought had crossed my mind,” Meredith admitted.

“Well, as it so happens, I think I might have a scene for you, but first, I need to see if you have a body that’s good enough for this.”

“What’s wrong with my body?”

“Nothing ... I hope, but I won’t know for sure, until I get a better look at it, will I?”

“There’s nothing wrong with my body.”

“Then you won’t mind showing me, will you. Why don’t you show me your tits.”

Meredith didn’t hesitate in the least. She unbuttoned her blouse and then she let it fall from her shoulders. “How’s this,” she asked.

“That’s good for a start,” Lenny said, “but from what I can see, you’re still wearing a bra.”

“Well, of course, I am.”

“Well, I’m not going to be able to see all that much if you’re wearing that. Of course, your daughter took her bra off right away.”

“Well then I guess I should, too, don’t you think?” Meredith turned around. “I just can’t seem to reach my clasp but I was thinking maybe you could unhook my bra.”

Lenny grinned and unhooked the woman’s bra. Her bra seemed to hang there for a moment before Lenny’s hands swept it away and in the next moment, he was reaching around and fondling her tits.

“Mmm yeah,” the director said, “I can see mommy’s got a great pair of tits.”

“Just like my daughter,” the woman asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Just like your daughter, and I’ll bet you like showing them off like she does, too.”

“I love showing off my tits.”

“I’ll bet you do,” the man said. “I’ll bet you like it when guys stare at your tits.”

“I love it when guys stare at my tits.”

The director still stood behind her. One of his hands lingered on the woman’s tits even as the other one slid down over her body and down over her ass. “I think we need to see the whole package, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

Lenny smiled to himself. He liked what he was hearing. She wasn’t even questioning what he was saying anymore. He let his hands run over her skirt and then he was running her zipper down and he smiled again when he heard the woman moan. There was definitely more here than he’d thought there would be.

Lenny pushed the skirt past the woman’s hips and then moments later, he pushed her panties down, too.

He knew she could feel the denim of his pants as it rubbed up against her backside and he liked the way she pushed herself back against his pants. “Would you like to see what’s in there,” he asked.

“Uh huh.”

“Turn around,” the man told her.

Again Meredith did as she was told.

“Kneel,” the director ordered and once more, Meredith did what she was told to do.

“Now take it out,” the man said again.

There was no doubt what ‘it’ was. Meredith unzipped the man’s pants and then she took his cock out. She looked up at him even as her hands stroked his cock and then without being told what to do, she slipped her mouth around his cock.

It was director’s turn to moan as he stood there watching the woman suck on his cock. He knew he could have let her go and he knew she would have sucked him off and he knew it wouldn’t have taken long at all, but that wasn’t what he wanted from her, so reluctantly, she pushed the woman off of his cock.

“What are you doing,” Meredith protested.

“You said you wanted to pick up a scene, just like you’re daughter.”

“I did.”

“Then I think you better save it. We don’t want you getting all messed up BEFORE the scene even starts, do we?”

“You mean I got the part!”

“That’s what I said, didn’t I. You do want it, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I want it.”

“Well then I want you to sit down right over there and I’ll send someone in with some forms for you to fill out.”

“But I want to—”

“I know what you want to do,” the man said, “but papers first. After all, you wouldn’t want us doing anything unethical now, would you?”

“No, I guess not,” the woman said although her voice almost sounded as if she wouldn’t have minded that at all.

The man picked up a phone. “Tiffany,” he said. “I think we got someone else to add to our cast.”

The man listened to the response.

“Yeah, she’s in my office. Have her fill out the standard forms and then get her over to Deidre for makeup.”

Again, the man listened to the response.

“Okay, let’s get on it. It’s not like we have all day, you know.”

“What’s happening,” Meredith asked.

“We got to get you ready to get yourself fucked,” the man said. “You remember Tiffany here, don’t you?”

Meredith blinked blankly at the man.

“I want you to do what she tells you to. Can you do that?”

Meredith blinked blankly at the man and then she nodded. “I can do that.”

“Good girl,” Lenny told her. “I knew I could count on you. Now, I’ll be back real soon, okay?”

“Good girl.”

Lenny went out to find his cameraman. “I think we have the ending to our movie,” he practically gloated.

“Yeah? How’s that?”

“You know that girl we had in here yesterday? Well, I got her mom in the back, and she’s eager to help us out.”

The cameraman shook his head. “I saw her, remember, and help us out is probably the furthest thing she wants to do.”

The director grinned. “Well, let’s just say she’s had a change of heart.”

“Okay. Let’s just say for now that she has had a change of heart. How’s this going to help us?”

“Jack’s still around here, isn’t here?”

“Yeah sure. You told him you wanted to hang around, remember?”

“Of course, I remember. I just wanted to make sure he was still here.”

“As far as I know. Why?”

“And we’ve still got the equipment set up for the shoot we did in the kitchen, right? No one’s taken anything down?”

“Not that I know of.”

“Okay, let’s finish up here and then I’ll tell you what we’re going to do.”

* * *

The cameraman was right. Jack Splat was still hanging around.

“We got another scene for you,” Lenny told the young man, “that is, if you’re up for the money.”

Jack was a lanky, young man. He had an almost geekish look to him right up to the point where he hauled out his cock. There was nothing geekish about that. The man smiled broadly. “I can always use more money,” the man said. “What’s the gig?”

“You remember the girl you fucked here yesterday?”

“Yeah, man. She was sweet.”

“Well today, we want you to do her mother.”

“Her mother?! You mean like her real mother?”

Lenny almost laughed. “I know what you’re thinking, but I got to tell you, I already checked her out. The mom is hot.”

“I don’t know, man.”

“I thought you said you could always use more money.”

“Yeah, but ... I mean, her mom, I mean that’s so old.”

“I’m telling you she’s hot.”

“Yeah, but what are you saying? Is she as hot as the daughter?”

“I don’t know about that, but I can tell you she’s ready. She’s hot and she’s ready and think about it. You already fucked the daughter. How many guys do you know who get to fuck both the mother AND the daughter?”

“Yeah, but how many guys want to fuck the mother and the daughter?”

“I’m telling you she’s hot.”

“I don’t know, man.”

“Look, the least you could do was come and take a look.”

“I guess.”

Lenny grinned. “That’s just what I wanted to hear you say.”

* * *

Meredith Evans stood in the kitchen, a wooden spoon in her hand as she looked at the man sitting at her bar. “So,” she said as she shook the spoon at the man, “you’re the young man who’s been fucking my daughter.”

Jack didn’t even bother to try and look like he was feeling ashamed. “That’s right,” he said. “I fucked your daughter.”

“You’re a pig,” the woman said. “Did you know that. You’re a pig.”

Jack just grinned at her. “I hope that’s not the best you can do,” he told the woman, “because that’s nowhere near the worst that I’ve ever been called.”

“I’ll bet it isn’t,” Meredith shot back. “I know what guys like you are all about.”

“You think you know me,” Jack returned. “You don’t know me at all.”

“I know you better than you think I do,” Meredith said. “Guys like you are so easy to read.”

“You think you know me, do you?”

“Oh yeah,” Meredith assured him. “Guys like you are always so full of yourselves.”

“And yet, we both know what you really want. Women like you want to be full of me, too.”

“You think that’s what I want,” Meredith said.

“I don’t just think it,” the man said. “I know it.”

“Ha,” Meredith said disdainfully.

The man just smiled back at her. “You can say whatever you want,” the man told her, “but I’m telling the truth when I tell you that what your daughter wanted was having me inside of her.”

Meredith didn’t say anything.

“And what’s more, you and I both know you want me inside of you, too.”

Meredith didn’t say anything to that, either.

“Why don’t you come over here and show me what you got.”

Meredith stepped out from behind the bar. Her top was stretched tight around her body, barely containing her tits which seemed to be on the verge of bursting free at almost any moment, but that was nothing compared to what she was wearing below the waist. No skirt, no panties. Just the shortest of aprons that really did nothing to hide what she had to offer.

The man grinned. “See,” he said, “I told you. Come here.”

Meredith came up to the man. She knew the cameras were rolling but she just didn’t care.

The man reached up under her skirt and he grabbed a handful of her ass but almost as quickly, he released his hold on her. Almost as quickly, he was sliding his hand down between her legs. “Mmm,” the man groaned. “Wet!”

“Don’t pay attention to them,” Lenny had told her. “Don’t pay attention to everyone watching you. Just pay attention to Jack.”

She’d thought that was going to be hard. There were the lights, first and foremost, and then there were the cameras, and if that wasn’t bad enough, there was a guy with a camera shooting stills even as the scene progressed.

She would have thought it would have been hard to ignore all that except for the fact that there was the guy sitting there with his fingers between her legs.

“You know what to do,” the man said.

Indeed she did. This wasn’t the first time they’d shot this scene. She knew exactly what she needed to do. She reached inside the man’s pants and she took out his cock.

“You know what to do,” the man said again.

Meredith dropped to her knees and then she was pressing her mouth up against the man’s cock. Even as she looked up, she didn’t look at the man but she looked at the camera peering down at her over the man’s shoulder.

She looked back at the man’s cock and then she was sucking him into her mouth.

It wasn’t her job to make him cum. That would come later, she knew. It was her job to just make sure it looked like she was trying to make him cum.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck my cock,” he told her. “Suck it like your daughter did.”

Meredith hardly gave that any thought. The man was right though. Not that many hours before, her daughter had been where she was now.

“Cut,” the director yelled.

It took Meredith a second for her to register what had been said and even then, she still harbored the thought of just keeping on doing what she was doing.

But reluctantly, she stopped.

Jack was looking down at her. “Next time he says cut, you stop, okay.”

Meredith tried to look innocent but the man wasn’t buying any of it.

“You know what I’m talking about,” the man hissed. “You keep going, you get yourself off, then fine, you can get yourself ready to go at a moment’s notice, but if you keep working my cock, if you make me cum, then I got to get it hard all over again. If I have to get it hard all over again, then everyone waits. You got that?”

Meredith nodded.

“This isn’t about you. The next time he yells cut, you stop.”

Meredith nodded again.

The director grabbed a camera and he positioned himself behind the Meredith’s ass. “That’s a tight, little butt,” he told her. “You ever had a cock in there?”

Meredith shook her head.

“Pity. Next time maybe.”

Next time, Meredith thought. There wasn’t going to be a next time, was there, or maybe there was.

“Okay, when I yell action, I want you to start sucking his cock but after a few moments, I want you to slide a hand back here and play with your pussy. Can you do that for me?”

Meredith nodded again.

“All right,” the director said. “Places everyone, and ... action.”

Once more Meredith was back again, her mouth moving up and down on the man’s cock.

She knew what she was supposed to do but what she really wanted was to get this man off, but still ...

Her hand crept back and her fingers slipped between her legs and she wasn’t sure how, but she was sure the director liked what she was doing.

“Anytime now,” she heard the director whisper.

That direction wasn’t directed at her so Meredith just kept right on sucking.

The man didn’t move right away but it wasn’t long before he was pushing Meredith off of his cock. “Let’s see those tits,” the man told her.

Meredith stayed where she was for a moment longer before she finally undid her blouse. It felt good to set her tits free.

“Oh yeah. Nice titties,” the man said. “Nice titties, just like your daughter’s.”

Meredith shook her head. “My daughter’s got nice tits, just like mine, and now you know where she got them from.”

The man grinned. “Your daughter’s got a nice pussy, too. A tight, little pussy. You going to tell me she got that from you, too?”

“I guess there’s really only one way to find out.”

“Yeah,” the man said. “Only one way.”

It wasn’t long before Meredith was bent over a counter, a cock driving into her from behind and a camera in front of her to catch her moans. “What do you think,” she asked. “Is it as tight as my daughter’s?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah, very tight.”

“Then I want you to show me what you did to my daughter. I can take it. Show me what you did to my daughter.”

The man groaned.

“Show me what you did to my daughter. I want you to do it. Show me what you did to my daughter.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned and Meredith knew. When the man pulled out, she was already dropping to her knees.

“Play with your tits,” the man groaned and again, Meredith did as she was told even as a camera watched everything she did.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned even as he shot the first of his cum all over Meredith’s face and Meredith just kept right on watching him.

“Oh fuck.”

The cum continued to flow and only after it was done did Meredith finally start to scoop the cum off her face and put it in her mouth. There sure was a lot of it, she told herself, but maybe that was why they called him Jack Splat.

Off to the side, Lenny Longfellow was watching the scene conclude. There was still some editing to be done but he’d been right yet again. He didn’t need the other scene that he’d been fretting over. This was the perfect finale.

And there was one thing more. Those two were going to make him lots of money. Meredith and her daughter. People would pay good money to watch a mother and a daughter when they were as hot as those two. Yep, they were going to make him lots and lots of money ... even if they didn’t know it yet.