The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating my Daughter

by Pan

Chapter 3

“What time did you two get home?” my wife asked the next morning, comparing the tired faces of my daughter and I.

“Late,” Cherese said with a yawn.

“Too late,” I confessed. I hadn’t planned to stay out nearly as long as we had.

In response, my wife clicked her tongue and put a second pot of coffee on. As soon as her back was turned, Cherese winked at me. I just grinned in response.

It was a good thing that it was Saturday, because my daughter was asleep again before noon. I took a brief nap myself, to regain my energy.

I was awoken by the distinct feeling that I was being watched. Sure enough, when I groggily turned my head to the bedroom door, my daughter was there, a saucy look on her face.

“Hey honey,” I said, my voice still thick with sleep. “Is everything okay?”

She sat down beside me on the bed. Her hand began stroking my chest through my t-shirt, a soft smile on her face as she traced circles around my nipples.

“Cherese, what’re you doing?”

“I had a really good time on our date last night, Daddy.”

My face broke out into a grin, remembering the movie.

“Me too,” I said warmly. “I can’t wait until Friday.”

“Me neither,” my daughter replied, her hand moving down my shirt until it rested on the crotch of my jeans.

I furrowed my brow. “Baby, no.”

“I mean, I really can’t wait,” she said softly. Her hand had found the outline of my erection (even an afternoon nap will give me so-called ”morning” wood) and was gripping it gently, stroking it up and down.

I reached down and stopped the motion of her hand with my own.

“Patience is a virtue,” I said. “Our third date is on Friday, and...”

My daughter managed to cut me off with nothing but a pout. It was frankly a little impressive.

“What?” I sighed.

“I want to suck your dick again,” Cherese replied warmly. There was a sparkle in her eye, like when she’d been a child, anticipating a trip to a theme park. “Daddy, it tasted so yummy. It felt so good in my mouth. And...—”

“Cherese...” I warned, but she continued as if I’d never spoken.

“And don’t you think I should practice?” she said. “I mean, you’re always telling me, practice makes perfect. Doesn’t it make sense for me to keep my skills up? If I’m going to be sucking cock, I need to stay in good form.”

She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against my arm as she spoke. I held up my other hand, avoiding her gaze. At last, my daughter fell silent.

“Honey,” I sighed. “We talked about this last night. This is your mother’s time. Dates are a special time for you and me; outside of that, you’re my daughter. It’s not appropriate for you to be...”

I trailed off, twisting my mouth.

“...doing that,” I eventually finished.

My daughter looked crestfallen, but—never one to give up easily—kept going.

“Mom’s not home,” she said, turning her huge doe eyes on me.

“That’s not the point,” I said. “Your brother could walk in, and—”

“Rick’s not home either,” Cherese interrupted. Her confidence was back, and she was picking up steam. “It’s just you and me...”

She moved her other hand to my thigh, and I rolled my eyes.

“This isn’t a date,” I said again. “We can’t just go around getting each other off whenever we feel like it.”

A wicked grin appeared on Cherese’s face, as though a pair of aces had just come out on the flop—and she was holding pocket rockets. I narrowed my eyes, staring down at her hands on my legs. After I gave her a nod of permission to speak, she continued..

“Last night…” she said, her voice like melted butter. “You got me off twice with your mouth...and I only got you off once. I owe you, Daddy.”

Her grip tightened on my thigh, and she moved in for the kill.

“It’s only fair,” she said insistently, and after a moment’s thought, I sighed.

She had me there.

“Fine,” I said shortly. A glance at the clock told me that my wife wouldn’t be home for at least forty minutes—she was picking Rick up from band practice, all the way across town. “But you’ll have to be quick about it.”

“Thank you thank you thank you!” my daughter squealed, jumping up and down in excitement. The movement made her tits bounce, and I couldn’t help but smile as I watched them, remembering how lovely they’d looked the previous night in the dim light of our family car.

Cherese, seeing where my attention had been drawn, lowered her hands to take off her shirt, but I reached out and stopped her.

“Just head,” I said insistently. “One orgasm. To pay me back. Nothing else.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she sighed. But like a rubber ducky in the bath, you couldn’t keep my daughter down for long. Just a few moments later, the grin was back on her face as her hand moved from my thigh to my crotch.

I could see her nipples hardening under her t-shirt.

“I’m going to remember everything you taught me, Daddy,” she said excitedly, dropping to her knees beside the bed.

“Oh, so you were listening?“

Cherese rolled her eyes, refusing to dignify my comment with a response. Her eyes lit up as my cock came into view; if I hadn’t already been hard from the nap, the sight of my daughter’s huge breasts bouncing would have done it.

“Lots of teeth, right?” she asked, looking up at me wide-eyed. I was staring at her tits, at my own cock—anywhere that wasn’t my daughter’s eyes—but I couldn’t help myself, and laughed at her idiocy.

“That’s right,” I said. “And no tongue.”

“Perfect,” she smiled, but—knowing when to take a joke too far—did the exact opposite as she lowered her mouth over the head of my cock.

My daughter let out a long, whimpering sigh of delight as her lips closed over my erection, her fingers fondling my balls through my underwear.

“Mmmm,” I sighed as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth on my dick. With her eyes closed, I felt comfortable looking at her face. Her lips, stretched around my hard-on, held a smile of complete satisfaction as she began expertly blowing me.

She’d picked it up so fast; my Cherese really was a smart cookie. No wonder she’d had her choice of scholarships.

I felt her hand moving around my shaft, stroking it up and down in time with the motion of her bobbing head. My daughter’s mouth was hot and wet; I moaned at the memory of her clit in my mouth the previous evening, making my daughter cum long and load with my tongue.

I glanced down at Cherese lovingly, her dark brown hair framing the beautiful features of her face. She was still kneeling on the floor, her hand playing with my erection while she sucked me off. She was wearing a sundress she’d bought a few years earlier, before her tits had more than doubled in size.

Her chest was far too large for the outfit now, and I could clearly make out the outline of her nipples as they pressed against the fabric. I reached down, feeling her big soft boobs, cupping them in my hands gently.

I’d never seen anyone as beautiful as my daughter.

She let out a sigh, and I felt her throat vibrate around my cock.

“God, Daddy,” she groaned, pulling my cock out of her mouth to stare up at me imploringly. I averted my gaze immediately. “You’re so big. I’ve never sucked a cock as large as yours. I’ve never even seen a cock so big...“

I held up one hand, and Cherese fell silent. I didn’t need to hear about the long list of cocks my daughter has sucked.

“Keep going,” I said, my voice husky with lust. “Show me how much you love sucking Daddy’s big, hard cock.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said, her eyes shining with pride.

She took my cock back in her warm, wet mouth, and began to suck me again. One hand continued to stroke me, keeping the pace slow, occasionally slipping down to tease my balls with a single finger.

Cherese’s other hand moved between her legs. I’d seen that she wasn’t wearing a bra, but it quickly because clear that my daughter wasn’t wearing panties either. I cocked one eyebrow at the sight of her curly pubic hair—which I’d been picking out of my teeth all day. That was one advantage of my wife’s preference for a bald pussy.

My daughter noticed me looking, and grinned.

“I’m practicing, Daddy,” she said breathily, talking around my cock. “It’s important to stay in practice.”

I smiled, and nodded. She wasn’t wrong, of course. It just wasn’t appropriate to practice with one’s father.

This was different, obviously. This was making sure we were even.

Cherese started bobbing her head faster, taking me deeper into her mouth with each pass. I groaned with pleasure. My brilliant, buxom, beautiful daughter was on her knees in front of me, blowing me in my marital bed.

“Oh God,” she sighed as her hands kept working my cock. Her fingers were moving in a blur between her legs, and I reached down to grab her tits firmly through the dress. She moaned softly around my dick.

“Daddy...?”

“Yes, honey?”

“Is it okay if I cum while I...”

I couldn’t make out the last few words, but I suspected they were ‘suck your dick’, possibly followed by a ‘please’ or six.

I smiled down at her.

“No, honey.”

My daughter’s mouth paused on my dick as she looked up at me, the expression of surprise clear on her face. I focused my attention above her eyes, on her hairline.

“No?”

“No,” I repeated, gently shaking my head. “Giving head is about pleasuring someone else. If you get off while you’re doing it, you’re going to get distracted, and stop giving a hundred percent. I didn’t jerk myself off while I was going down on you last night, did I?”

“N-no,” my daughter moaned, her shoulders slumping in disappointment.

“You can cum when you’re done, or while I’m cumming, like you did last night.”

I frowned as a thought struck me, but it flitted away again as my daughter—apparently incentivized by the promise of an orgasm—redoubled her efforts.

“Oh, god,” I moaned. I’d realized the previous night that my daughter was already better at giving head than my wife, but apparently when Cherese wasn’t sleepy or tipsy, she was that much more proficient again.

The sensation of Cherese’s hot mouth on my cock was almost too much. Her beautiful, talented tongue was making my toes curl. I couldn’t believe that almost nineteen years ago, in a night of passion with my wife, I’d made this beautiful creature on her knees in front of me. I’d made made that tongue, that mouth, those incredible tits.

I ran my hands over my daughter’s tits, squeezing them roughly and pinching her nipples as I watched her her head bob back and forth.

“Mmmm,” she groaned around my cock. My daughter was moaning with every stroke of her mouth. Her hand was between her legs, but I noticed that she wasn’t playing with her clit; despite what I’d said the previous night, she really was a good girl. To ensure she didn’t orgasm too early, she was teasing herself, running a hand up and down her beautiful pink pussy-slit, and occasionally dipping two fingers into her wetness.

“You’re sooo big,” she whimpered, sucking me harder and faster. “So big.“

Her hand moved to my balls, stroking them gently, while her mouth sucked me hard and fast. My cockhead pushed against the back of her throat, and I felt my own climax approaching.

“God, baby!” I gasped. “That feels good!”

“Mmmmmmmmm,” she moaned, long and loud. It was a good thing that my wife and son weren’t home, because they definitely would have heard us.

The feeling of Cherese’s hot mouth on my cock sent me over the edge; I thrust upwards and felt my balls tighten. My daughter reacted immediately, sucking harder as she sensed my impending climax.

Her hand immediately moved to her clit, rubbing it furiously.

I let out a strangled moan at the sight, and my cock pulsed inside her mouth, shooting load after load into her warm wet mouth. I groaned with pleasure as Cherese dutifully swallowed my sperm down, remembering how eagerly she’d shoveled it into her mouth after our first date.

My orgasm was immediately followed by my daughter’s; she released me from her mouth and moaned loudly, her body shaking in delight.

“Oh, Daddy,” she sighed as her orgasm crashed over her, a look of pure bliss on her face. My hands were still on her huge boobs, and I did what I could to guide her orgasm, part of me wishing it was my hand between her legs instead of hers.

“Daddy, you...you...”

She trailed off, panting.

“Yes?”

My daughter looked up at me, her eyes shining with lust. I quickly looked away.

“I love your cum, Daddy,” she whispered, her voice husky with desire. “It tastes soooo gooood.”

I smiled in response. “You once told me that everything I made tasted disgusting.”

It’s true; I’m a terrible chef.

Cherese laughed. “Looks like we’ve found the exception that proves the rule.”

She got up from the floor and jumped into bed with me, curling up against my body like she had as a little girl. I put an arm around her and drew her tight, enjoying the post-coital cuddle with my daughter.

“That was so good, Daddy,” she sighed happily, then craned her neck to look up at me. “Are you sure we can’t do this outside of our dates?”

“Quite sure,” I said firmly, then remembered what I’d realized earlier, and tensed up.

“What’s wrong, Daddy?”

“Well,” I said reluctantly. “There may be an exception.”

My daughter’s eyes lit up, and a pleading look appeared on her face.

“Tell me tell me tell me,” she begged.

I rolled my eyes at her theatrics, and moved a hand onto her breast to silence her. It worked.

Qs I’ve said before, I know my daughter.

She pushed her body forward, as if trying to get more of her huge boob into my hand, and I explained shortly.

“So I let you suck me off just now because...well, you owed me one from our date last night. But...”

Cherese raised her eyebrows as she realized what I was getting at, and a broad smile appeared on her face.

“You got me off again with your hands,” she said dreamily. “While I was sucking your big ol’ donkey dick.”

I winced at the expression. I have no idea where kids these days get some of these expressions.

“Mmm-hmm,” I grunted in response. “Which means, technically...”

“I can give you another handjob before our next date,” my daughter replied with glee. “Now?”

I laughed. “Honey, this is the disadvantage of being an old man. I couldn’t go right away if I wanted to. Besides, your mother will be home in...”

I glanced at the clock.

“...fifteen minutes, if not sooner. No, it’ll have to be later.”

Cherese nodded. “Come into my room tonight when Mom’s asleep,” she said breathily. “I’ll be ready.”

My brow furrowed. “This is starting to feel a lot like sneaking around,” I muttered uncomfortably, and my daughter rolled her eyes.

“Not at all,” she said. “But we can’t do it on Mom’s time, and Mom’s time definitely ends when she’s asleep. Right?“

“I guess,” I sighed, and my daughter nodded decisively.

“Tonight,” she said. “My room.”

Her face broke into a wide grin.

“I can’t wait.“

My wife is a heavy sleeper, so as soon as she began snoring, I made my way into my daughter’s bedroom. I’d expected her to be waiting for me, but I hadn’t expected her to be completely naked. My eyebrows shot up at the sight as I stared at her nude form. Cherese smiled and blushed at my reaction.

“I didn’t want to make a mess of my clothes,” she said, and I smiled and rolled my eyes. My daughter has always been good at bending rules to her favor. That’s why I was here, my wife asleep just two doors down the hall.

“We have to be quiet,” I reminded her. “Your brother and mom are sleeping...—”

“I know, Dad,” Cherese responded in a stage whisper. She dramatically tiptoed towards me, the motion causing her breasts to bounce pleasingly.

I was starting to suspect any movement made my daughter’s breasts bounce pleasingly.

She paused a foot in front of me, and did a quick pirouette.

“W-what do you think?” she asked shyly, and I realized her blush wasn’t just limited to her face; her collarbone and chest were also flushed red with nervousness and arousal.

I resisted the urge to make a joke, and spent a moment to assess my daughter’s naked body. This was my first time seeing her full form in proper lighting since she’d hit puberty.

I started with my daughter’s face, leaning forward to look at it more closely than I’d ever looked a her—or anyone’s—face in my life. Her brown curls framed her feminine features; the curve of her cheekbones and chin, the shape of her nose, were all so feminine and appealing. Her eyes were a deep hazel color; I avoided looking into them directly, but I could still see how they sparkled when I ran my finger across her lower lip.

“I love your eyes,” I murmured. “Ever since the day you were born, I’ve loved your big, beautiful eyes.”

My daughter responded with a giggle, and I smiled, moving my attention to her lips. They were plump and full, as pretty as any girl’s I’d seen. They were slightly parted as she waited for my assessment, and my cock twitched as I remembered how they’d felt around me earlier that day—and the night before.

I resisted the urge to kiss them, or slip a finger into Cherese’s mouth and watch her suck it. Instead, I ran my finger across her cheek and down her neck. My daughter’s neck was flushed and slender. I’d bene careful not to leave any hickeys while making love to it with my mouth, but it hadn’t been easy. She was so pale; I knew how easily she’d bruise, how beautifully the marks would stand out on her long, gorgeous neck.

“Your skin feels so nice,” I murmured. “And you smell amazing.”

“It’s called moisturizer,” my daughter whispered back cheekily. “I get you some for Christmas every year.”

“And every year, I put it on the pile with the others,” I replied, before turning my attention to her hands. I’d also felt these around my cock that day, and the night before—but not just my cock. On my chest, my back, my neck. It felt like there was no part of my body that my daughter hadn’t run her fingers over.

Cherese’s fingers were slim, and her nails were painted a light pink. Her hands felt so small on my erection, but she had such strength. I took one of her hands in mine, squeezing it once before releasing it, watching it dangle beside her small stature.

There was at least one part of my daughter’s figure that wasn’t small—Cherese’s tits looked huge on her petite frame. They jiggled as she danced nervously on the spot, awaiting my verdict. Her breasts were so soft and round; whenever I saw them filling out a top, my hands ached to touch her, remembering how amazing they’d felt to play with.

I reached out and cupped one gently, admiring the softness and weight of my daughter’s tits. My hands found her nipples, hard and pink, and I squeezed, eliciting a gasp from my daughter before I directed my attention further south.

Her stomach was flat, and she had a small, cute belly button. I remembered years of blowing raspberries on that belly when she was an infant, before she’d developed into the beautiful, sexy, fully-formed woman standing before me. Now, I couldn’t see my daughter’s stomach without remembering it tensing in orgasm, or how it had felt to run my hand across it as I explored her naked body.

I reached out and stroked her belly, tracing the shape of her navel, making her shiver.

My daughter’s feet were bare, and her legs were long and toned; far longer than made any sense, considering her short stature.

“You’re sooo tall,” I murmured, unable to resist, and she giggled.

“Someone in this family needs to be able to reach the top shelf in the kitchen,” she responded. I let out a light chuckle as my daughter waited patiently for me to finish my assessment.

Her legs were smooth and tan; Cherese had done several years of dancing, but they weren’t a dancer’s legs. She had the legs of an athlete, with the kind of muscularity you don’t find in dancers.

I slid my hand up her leg, feeling the muscles flex as I moved closer to her pussy, stopping before I reached it. She gasped.

“Daddy,” she pleaded, but I removed my hand and walked around to admire her from behind.

Cherese stood and waited, appreciating the seriousness with which I was treating her request.

I stopped for a moment to admire her ass. God, her ass. There was only one word for it: divine. Round and firm, jutting out perfectly from below her tiny waist.

“It’s so pretty,” I said softly, wondering how much my admiration was colored by the fact that less than twenty-four hours earlier, I’d had my tongue in it, felt it seize around my tongue as Cherese had cum.

No, I concluded. No, even without knowing how wonderfully sensitive it was, it was impossible to deny: my daughter had a gorgeous ass.

I reached out and gave it a short, sharp slap. Cherese gasped, and I amused myself by shushing her.

Strolling back to the front of the naked woman in front of me, my attention was drawn to my daughter’s pussy.

Cherese’s lower lips glistened with wetness. They had a tiny tuft of dark fuzz above them; I could see the pink flesh between her outer and inner labia, and my eyes lingered there. It looked so beautiful, smooth and wet. I could remember how it tasted, how it smelled...the feeling of it as she came around my fingers the previous evening was burned into my memory.

I knew that no matter what else happened in my life, I’d never forget that feeling.

My daughter’s lips were swollen with arousal, inviting me to explore…but that was what had gotten me here this evening, so I forced my attention away from her slit

The rest of her body was equally as lovely. Even though she was only eighteen Cherese’s curves and slender build showed she would be a stunner for many more years yet. She still had a little baby fat, but it only served to accentuate her innocence. It was clear that she’d always be beautiful, but as I stared at my daughter’s naked form, I wondered if I was seeing her at her peak.

I reached out and cupped one breast again, my hands enveloping her soft weight. My daughter sighed in pleasure, and I grinned at her reaction.

“W-well?” she asked nervously. I avoided her gaze, running my eyes up and down her body for a final assessment.

I shrugged noncommittally. “You’re definitely in my top two best-looking children,” I offered, and for a moment Cherese was torn between wanting to hit me or laugh, eventually deciding on both.

As I fended off my laughing daughter’s attack, I gave my real answer. “You’re perfect, Cherese,” I told her honestly. “You have an absolutely perfect body. Perfect face, perfect ass, perfect legs, perfect stomach, perfect pussy.”

I paused for effect, before finishing.

“You just need to get your tits done.”

“What!?” my daughter exclaimed, her face going red as she realized that I was teasing.

“No,” I said softly. “They’re incredible. You’re incredible. I’ve seen naked women before, but never one as beautiful as you.“

My daughter raised one eyebrow. “Uh huh. Sure, Dad. You’re a real stud. How many women did you date before Mom again?”

“You’re forgetting Rebecca Maloney,” I smiled, and Cherese laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Oh yes, of course. Your long-distance high school girlfriend that no one ever met.”

“She lived in Canada,” I said with a throaty chuckle, looking away as my daughter’s eyes met my own.

Cherese stepped closer to me, smiling up at me as she ran her hand over my cheek.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she whispered. “You...you make me feel so beautiful.”

My heart smiled at her words, and I felt a tear beginning to form in the corner of my eye.

“You are beautiful, baby girl. You’re so perfect.”

Cherese grinned and bit her lip. “Let’s do this,” she whispered, and I nodded.

“On your bed?”

“Yes,” she said with a smile. “Every night when I’m sleeping here, I want to remember the time you came on me. The time you covered my body with your hot cum. God, Daddy...I’m so excited. Are you ready?”

“I’m ready,” I beamed.

Cherese reached out and caressed my cock through my pants, making it twitch in response. She giggled, and I knew both of us were remembering how it had felt when she’d touched it earlier that day.

“It’s so hard already, Daddy.”

“I told you; I really do think you’re beautiful.”

Cherese dropped to her knees in front of me. I was wearing pajama pants, and so it took no time at all for her to have my cock out, staring her in the face in her childhood bedroom. Slowly, reverently, she wrapped a fist around it.

My daughter was a teenager, but traces of childhood were still visible all around her room. The stuffed toys on her bed, a poster of a band she’d loved as a thirteen-year old, her collection of books and magazines and comics she’d not read in years.

I knew there was a box in her closet filled with clothes she’d long since grown out of: a pink tutu, a pair of yellow tights, a tiny white dress. She’d looked adorable in all of them, but as I looked at my naked daughter kneeling in front of me, it was imposible to deny: this was her best look by far.

“I love your body, Daddy,” she murmured softly as her fist worked up and down my shaft. “Your cock feels amazing.”

“Your hand feels amazing,” I smiled down at her. “And remember—hand only, tonight.”

Cherese pouted, but nodded obediently. “Yes, Daddy,,” she promised.

I hadn’t been flattering her; my daughter’s hand really did feel incredible, wrapped around my hard cock. She’d required some coaching to give good head, but her handjobs had been immediately impressive.

As I watched my daughter slowly pump her hand up and down my erection, I realized that I probably didn’t want to think too hard about why she was so good at this.

I’d cum earlier that day—and the previous evening—so I knew it would be a while before I could get off again. “Do you have any lube?” I asked, and my daughter nodded. I watched as she leaned forward and began running her tongue up and down my shaft.

“Hand only!” I warned her, and Cherese froze, looking up at me banefully. I closed my eyes as her gaze met mine.

“It’s just my tongue,” she said innocently, and I shook my head. “C’mon,” she pleaded. “I used my tongue on our first date, and that wasn’t a handjob.”

I sighed. Cherese could’ve been the Last Avatar: a Rulebender. My daughter’s brain and a set of malleable restrictions was a deadly combination.

“Fine,” I relented. “But tongue only.“

“Thank you Daddy,” she said happily. I opened my eyes just in time to see her pink tongue darted out, teasing the head of my cock and coating the sides with saliva.

Cherese’s hand resumed moving in a long, slow stroke, and I sighed with pleasure as she moved her hand up and down, enjoying the feeling of being touched by my daughter.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered, and she smiled.

“Are you sure we can’t do this outside of date nights?” she asked softly as her fingers glided across my tip, tracing every vein. “It isn’t hurting anyone...“

I shook my head firmly, watching my daughter’s beautiful face stare lovingly at my erection as she pumped it. “It’s not fair to your mother,” I reminded her. “We’re married.”

“We’re family,” she retorted.

“Not when we do this,” I said gently. “This is an extension of the date.”

My daughter sighed in disappointment. “You’re such a tease,” she muttered, causing my eyebrows to shoot up.

“That word,” I said. “I do not think it means what you think it means.”

Cherese grinned, and began stroking my dick more intensely in response. Her eyes stared at my bulbous head as her fingers moved faster and faster, and I saw lust mixed with excitement in their depths as she stared wantonly at the cock which had originally produced her.

She was squirming as she continued to do all she could to pleasure my dick, and I realized that my daughter was getting close to cumming. Without so much as touching herself, Cherese was on the verge of cumming, just from stroking her father’s cock.

“Are you close, Daddy?” she panted, one hand cupping my balls and giving them a gentle squeeze. “I want to move onto the bed when you’re close.”

“Not yet,” I murmured. “But it looks like you are. Remember, you aren’t to cum until I do.”

“I know, Daddy,” my daughter breathed, her eyes never leaving my penis as she continued to slowly pump it. “God, it’s so big. I love your cock. So big and hot and hard.”

“For you, sweetie,” I told her, and she flushed at my words. “It’s hard for you.”

She squeezed her fist tight around me, and I felt her hand tremble. “Don’t cum,” I warned her again, and she nodded frantically.

“Won’t cum,” she gasped. “Won’t...cum...until Daddy does...oh, god.“

I raised one eyebrow. Even as she pantingly promised not to, I could tell my daughter was cumming. To her credit, her hands never left my erection. She kept pumping me right through her orgasm, as her body shuddered with climax, just from kneeling naked on the floor and stroking my cock.

“Oh, God,” Cherese sighed, before opening her eyes and peering up at me guiltily.

“Honey bee,” I asked slowly, my gaze fixated on her naked body. “Did you just cum?”

“N-no,” my daughter lied, her neck turning red. “Just excited to be touching you.”

“Uh huh,” I drawled. “Cherese, I’m not going to ask you again: did you just cum?”

“Yes,” she replied, hanging her head in shame. “I’m sorry, Daddy.”

I sighed, and moved my hand to stop hers. My naked daughter’s eyebrows shot up.

“No,” she whined. “Daddy, please...you said I could jerk you off. You said.“

“And you can,” I replied flatly. “But you know that actions have consequences. Now, get up.”

My daughter bit her lip, but she obeyed, reluctantly letting go of my cock. I pulled up my pajama pants and sat on her bed, and she gazed hopefully at the bulge of my my erection.

I slowly shook my head; as soon as my daughter noticed, her shoulders slumped, but she stood up straight and walked over to me.

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” she said, sitting beside me. “You were just so big and hard, and it felt so good and it tasted so nice...“

I smiled, my hand reaching out to caress her cheek.

“It’s okay, darling,” I said. “I’m not mad. But you did something wrong, and that means you have to be punished.”

Cherese’s eyes widened as I patted my lap.

“R-really? But...I haven’t been spanked since I was eleven.”

“You haven’t deserved it since then,” I replied honestly. Her last spanking had been for stealing a candy bar from the snack drawer and then lying about it. Breaking a known rule was one thing, but dishonesty was completely unacceptable, and my daughter knew I wouldn’t stand for it.

Cherese’s eyes went wide as I patted my legs again, and I saw her swallow nervously.

“I...I don’t want to do this,” she said softly.

“Good,” I smiled.

“G-good?”

“Mmm-hmm. It’s a punishment, sweetie. If you wanted to do it, it’d be a reward.”

My daughter hesitated, and for a moment I thought she was going to object. I gently took hold of her cheek, and turned her face to mine. She stared into my eyes, her hazel gaze filled with uncertainty.

We sat there for several minutes, me in my pajamas, my daughter sitting naked next to me on the bed. Neither of us said anything, we just stared in silence, until finally Cherese let out a long, shuddering sigh.

“It’s okay, honey,” I said, leaning forward and meeting her lips with mine.

It wasn’t a kiss of passion; my tongue didn’t urgently begin exploring her mouth. It was a kiss of love, of gentleness. Cherese’s mouth parted, allowing me access, and I firmly, slowly, kissed her. Not as a date, or as a lover, but as her father. As her father, who knew what was best for her.

As my daughter melted into my kiss, I moved my hand to cup her breast, my fingers squeezing her soft tit flesh as I continued my loving kiss. She moaned, her body trembling as my lips pressed against hers, and I felt her hands reach up to touch my head.

My tongue licked her lips slowly, then found hers for a soft, gentle dance. My hand squeezed her nipple, and I could feel the tiny nub hardening under my palm. My other hand was tracing patterns on Cherese’s back, and I could feel goosebumps rising along her spine.

When my daughter broke our embrace, she was blushing furiously, but her eyes were calm and contented.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she breathed huskily. “I needed that.”

I nodded. “Daddy knows best.”

“And I...I really am sorry,” she said again. Her voice was soft and sincere. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

I smiled at my daughter, stroking her cheek lovingly. “No,” I murmured. “You should not. And now you need to be punished.”

For a moment I thought she was going to argue back. Instead, her hazel eyes stared into mine and she nodded.

“You’re right: I need to be punished. For breaking the rules.”

Cherese swallowed nervously as I patted my legs again. She bit her lip as she stood up beside the bed.

“Daddy?” she asked, looking down at me, sitting on her bed.

“No more questions, baby girl,” I said softly. “It’s time to take your punishment.”

She nodded, and after the briefest of hesitations, tentatively lay down on my lap.

Most fathers get a little soft in their old age, especially where their daughters are concerned. I was determined not to fall into that trap, so when my hand came down on Cherese’s naked bare rump, it was with an almighty crack.

“Ow!” Cherese yelped as my hand landed square on her butt, and I couldn’t help but chuckle. I still had it.

“Wait!” she said in a fierce whisper, glancing at the door. What about Mom and Rick?

My eyes widened. I’d forgotten about my wife and son. We’d have to be more quiet.

“Pass me that blanket,” I instructed, and my daughter reached out to pick up a thin cotton blanket from her floor. Teenagers.

I folded it twice and placed it over my daughter’s ass. Knowing how sensitive Cherese’s rear end was explained why she’d always howled bloody murder when she’d been spanked as a child. I’d always figured she was just putting it on to avoid the punishment, but perhaps it really was because her bottom was more tender than most.

Still. She’d broken the rules, and that had consequences.

The next time I struck my daughter’s rear, the sound was softened but the impact was not. Cherese cried out in pain, and her eyes shot open.

“Shhhh,” I reminded her gently.

“Daddy,” she whimpered. “It hurts.”

“I know, honey,” I said gently. “But you deserve to be punished for what you did.”

My daughter nodded. A look of resolve came into her hand as I raised my hand again, and sure enough, as I brought it down for the third time, she didn’t make a noise as her fingers dug painfully into my thigh.

I smiled down at the whimpering teenager. We’d been spending so much time on dates lately, it was nice to just be together as father and daughter.

For the next few minutes, the only sounds that could be heard were my hand hitting Cherese’s cloth-covered rear, her occasional muffled grunts of pain, and the soft creaking of the bed beneath us.

My cock throbbed as I continued to smack my daughter’s ass, and I knew that she could feel it against her bare stomach. Her fingers dug into my leg, her head shaking side to side as the discipline continued, her eyes closed in pain.

When I finally stopped, she let out a long, shuddering sigh.

“Oh God,” she moaned softly. “T-thank you, Daddy. I promise, I won’t do it again. I’ll be your good girl. I’ll be good.”

“I know you will, darling,” I smiled, grabbing her hair and bringing her up to sit on my lap. I moved my face to mine, and took my daughter’s mouth possessively.

For the next few minutes we passionately, my hands running all over her naked body, soothing her after the fierce onslaught of punishment she’d received. She was trembling—either in lust or relief, I couldn’t tell which—her nipples hard and her pussy dripping .

When I pulled away from our kiss, Cherese gasped, her eyes fluttering shut as she eagerly opened her mouth wide.

I stroked my daughter’s cheek lovingly. “Are you ready to continue?” I asked, and she nodded eagerly, dropping to her knees in front of me.

Cherese bit her lips as her hands wrapped around my cock again; both of them this time,. Her small hands began moving up and down, not leaving any part of my manhood untouched.

“Daddy,” she sighed. “You’re so big...”

Her voice trailed off as I started to stroke her hair slowly, my hand caressing the back of her neck and shoulders. Between her earlier efforts, watching her disobediently cum, and the paternal pleasure I’d received from spanking her naked bottom, my cock was rock hard, and I knew it wouldn’t be long until I came.

My daughter spent a few minutes running her fingers over my erection, her light touch fluttering up and down my shaft, her pink tongue dipping into my pisshole to taste my precum.

When my groan (and twitching balls) told her how close I was, Cherese began jerking me off in earnest, using her hands to pump my shaft firmly as she looked up at me.

“Daddy,” she whispered huskily. “I want to see it. I want to see you cum.”

“You will, Cherie,” I panted. “Daddy’s so close. Daddy’s so close to cumming...”

My daughter thrust her shoulders back as she jerked me off, showing off her magnificent teenage breasts. They were so large, so perky, and her hard nipples stood out proudly, just begging to be sucked on.

“Oh, baby!” I hissed loudly, my hips bucking forward in response to the needy image of my kneeling, naked daughter in front of me. “I’m gonna come! Cherese...oh, darling...”

I let out a low moan as felt my orgasm approach. My hips bucked, as if trying to push more of my cock into my daughter’s hand, but Cherese held on tight and kept pumping.

“That’s it,” I panted as I felt the first pulse of hot semen shoot through my shaft for the second time that day. My fingers tightened on her hair, my eyes open and staring down at the beautiful young girl who was touching my dick so obediently.

My first shot hit her right on the forehead, and Cherese moaned, leaning back to allow my semen to land on more of her naked form. She closed her eyes, her mouth opening so she could swallow every drop of my hot seed that hit it.

The next few spurts landed across her cheeks and chin, splashing down onto her huge, heaving breasts. She was still holding my dick, and she aimed it lower so my final shots hit her stomach and thighs, some of it even landing on the curls above her pussy lips. When I’d finished emptying my load I let go of Cherese’s hair and collapsed onto the bed beside her, my cock still throbbing and leaking sperm.

“Daddy,” my daughter gasped breathlessly, looking down at me with her hazel eyes wide. Her face was flushed, and she had a big smile on her lips. I shot her a weak grin back; it had been many years since I’d had two such powerful orgasms in a single day.

My daughter shivered with lust and excitement, before her long tongue began lapping up the cum smeared all over her beautiful face. She swallowed what she could reach, then began using her hands to scoop up my hot seed, cramming it into her face like the chocolate cake we’d bought her for her sixth birthday.

By the time she was done, her hands were sticky and her eyes glazed over with lust.

Now can I cum, Daddy?” she asked, looking up at me sweetly, and I nodded, smiling down at my gorgeous daughter.

“Of course, darling,” I said softly, leaning forward to kiss her gently on the lips. “But I’m not going to help you. We’d get stuck in a loop.”

Cherese nodded and crawled into my lap, her soft body pressing against my pajamas as she wrapped moved her cum-covered fingers between her legs. I kissed her again, her tongue eagerly exploring my body as she writhed and moaned in pleasure.

I could tell the exact moment her fingers found her aching clit; her spine arched, and she gasped into my mouth. I just continued calmly kissing her, occasionally tweaking her huge breasts as I watched—and felt—her masturbate.

When Cherese finally came, her whole body shook, her hands clenching around my pj’s as her orgasm tore through her.

“Oh God,” she moaned loudly. “I love your cock, Daddy. I love you so much. I want to make you happy, Daddy, it’s all I want.”

“Good girl,” I whispered in her ear, and she smiled, leaning back and closing her eyes as she enjoyed the afterglow of her powerful orgasm.

We lay there in silence for several minutes, my hands softly stroking my daughter’s bare skin; I was just beginning to think she’d fallen asleep when she piped up, her voice soft and dreamy.

“I love you, Daddy,” she said, and I drew her tighter into my arms. It was sometimes hard to reconcile this gorgeous, naked woman in my arms with the little girl who’d begged me to let her ride the quarter-operated pony beside the grocery store.

But when she sleepily told me how much she loved me, it was clear that they were one and the same; the Cherese I’d knew and loved for all her life had grown into a beautiful young woman.

“I love you too, Cherie,” I replied. “I’m going to miss you so much when you go away to college. We both will.”

She sighed happily and snuggled closer into me. “I know, Daddy,” my daughter replied, her voice tinged with sadness. “It’s scary. But I’m excited, too.”

“I know you are,” I said proudly. My daughter was going to go on and do such great things. “Tell me what you’re looking forward to.”

We both lost track of time as Cherese told me about her college plans; she was going to join the film club, and a sorority, and meet a group of strong women who she’d form lifelong friendships with.

If it had been anyone else I might have thought they were being overly ambitious, but not my Cherese. She was smart, determined, and hard-working; I was confident she could accomplish anything she could put her mind to.

I was proud to call her my daughter.

Her aspirations started coming out slower, and sleepiness tinged her voice. With a soft smile, I kissed my daughter’s forehead and told her it was time for bed. She grumbled for a moment, but didn’t resist as I lay her down and tucked her in, just as I’d done her entire life.

By the time I was done, Cherese had drifted off to sleep. I stood there for a moment, smiling down at her. She was so small and delicate, my beautiful baby girl. I couldn’t help thinking of all those times she’d come running into my office and throw her arms around me, or climb onto my lap and demand attention.

I loved her so much. Letting her go was the hardest thing I’d ever done, but I needed to know that she was ready for the dangers—and delights—of the world outside the safety of our house.

With a final kiss on her cheek, I turned off the lights, slipping quietly from the room and closing the door behind myself.

* * *