The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating my Daughter

by Pan

Chapter 2

We scheduled our second date for the next Friday, a week after our first.

Over the weekend, my daughter blushed whenever I entered the room, throwing me looks that no woman should share with her father. When my wife asked what we’d done on the date, Cherese just went red and started stammering.

“Dinner and then drove around for a while,” I answered honestly, avoiding eye-contact with the women in my life. “Isn’t that right, honey?”

“Y-yes, Daddy,” she said with a giggle.

“Well that sounds lovely,” my wife nodded. “I’m sure you’ll have a good time this weekend.”

“I’m sure we will,” Cherese blurted out, grinning like a mad woman.

By Monday, however, her demeanor had changed. Her lustful glances were replaced with confusion; just a few days later, anger and fear.

On the day of their second date, I even heard her arguing with her mother about it.

“I...I don’t think I want to go,” she said. I was in the next room, but I knew my daughter well, and I would’ve bet good money that her eyes were downcast, her face pale.

“You have to,” my wife said firmly. It was probably undetectable to Cherese, but I could hear a hint of confusion in her voice. “Your father is so excited about it. Besides, I thought you had a great time last week.”

“Yes,” Cherese reluctantly admitted. “B-but...but...”

She trailed off, and I slipped away before either of the women in my life could catch me.

I don’t know how my wife did it (she really is a remarkable woman) but at eight o’clock, I was informed that my daughter was ready for our date. With a whistle, I made my way out of the house, drove my car around the block, and knocked cheerfully on the door.

My wife opened it, a soft smile on my face.

“Hello handsome,” she said, sizing up the man who was about to take her daughter out. Most of the boys my daughter went out with would likely have resented her comment, or been embarrassed, but I shot a wink back.

“Hello yourself,” I said flirtily, looking around the room. My tone was skirting the line, yes, but not appropriate—I’d made similar comments to my wife’s mother when we’d started dating.

I’d warned Cherese that we weren’t going to anywhere as fancy as the previous week, so instead of a suit, I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I’d still made an effort to look good, of course: my hair was combed, and I’d not shaved for a few days—my wife assures me that I look best with some stubble, and I hoped my daughter agreed.

My daughter, despite her earlier objections, had also put her best foot forward. My eyes shone with pride as she came down the stairs; she was wearing black shorts and a tight white t-shirt that clung closely to her curves.

Last week, she’d looked sophisticated—still young, but you wouldn’t be blamed if you’d mistaken her for a woman in her twenties. Tonight, she firmly looked like a teenager, though an extremely well-developed one. As she was, of course.

My eyes swept up and down Cherese’s body as she walked. Her breasts bounced with each step, and her ass swayed from side to side as she made her way across the room. She had the kind of figure that any red blooded male would love; a full, round ass and long legs that seemed endless.

I let out a sigh of pleasure at the sight of her. She didn’t seem to notice; her gaze was fixed straight ahead, her head held high, her expression impassive.

“Have fun,” my wife said, amusement in her voice. She’d found the idea of a Daddy-Daughter date night adorable from the moment I’d suggested it. I knew that she’d planned to spend the night with our son, watching movies and enjoying his company.

“We will,” I said confidently, staring at my daughter. A flicker of fear appeared in Cherese’s eyes.

It was a nice evening, warm and clear. The stars were shining brightly, and there weren’t many cars out. We drove slowly, my daughter sat in the passenger seat, as far away from me as she could. It almost looked like she was trying to wedge herself in the corner.

I didn’t draw attention to it. I didn’t want to be rude.

Cherese was the first to break the silence.

“W-where are we going?” she asked, her tone nervous.

“I had a thought,” I said casually. “It occurred to me that last week’s date”—I was unable to hide the pleasure in my voice at the words—“wouldn’t really prepare you for dates with boys your own age. That was a more mature date. A more...adult date, I suppose.”

I chuckled. My daughter didn’t join in.

“This time, I thought I’d give you something more typical of girls your age.”

“What is it?”

Her tone was sharp. I frowned—I didn’t appreciate being spoken to that way, especially not by my own daughter—but didn’t say anything. It was clear that Cherese was stressed; I was confident that by the end of the date, she’d be more relaxed.

“Dinner and a movie,” I said, forcing a smile. My announcement got no reaction, and so not another word was said for the rest of the journey, the only sound my cheerful drumming on the steering wheel.

When we got there, I opened the door for Cherese and held out my hand. She froze, staring at it as though it was a snake about to strike.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” I said gently.

She shook her head violently and stepped back. Her face was flushed, her eyes wide.

I sighed, and reached out to her again.

“It’s okay, Cherie,” I said, and when she finally glanced at my face, she didn’t look away.

We stood there for several minutes, my eyes kindly staring into my daughter’s, until I finally spoke.

“Come on, sweetheart. We’re going to have a great time tonight.”

Cherese shook her head again, barely managing to tear her gaze from mine, but she allowed me to take her hand and lead her into the restaurant.

The place was packed; as you’d expect for a Friday night. I suppose I’d cheated a little—this wasn’t really a venue that one of my daughter’s teenage beaus would take her to. But it was a burger place, so I figured that was close enough. It just happened to be a fairly upscale burger joint. I’d actually taken my wife here on our twentieth anniversary, just a few years earlier.

I’d made a reservation, and the hostess smiled as she led us to the booth in one of the back corners. Unlike our previous date, she’d immediately clocked our true relationship. I like to think that I look younger than I am, but my daughter was so clearly a teenager, the waitress looked like she was on the verge of pulling out a children’s menu.

I slid into the booth across from Cherese, and gestured to the waitress for a beer. Again, not something that a teenager would typically order, but I wanted to enjoy myself.

I wanted us both to enjoy ourselves.

When the server came by, I ordered burgers for both of us, a soda for my daughter, and one of the bistro’s famous alcoholic milkshakes.

At first, Cherese barely touched her meal, and ate very slowly. Every now and then she would glance at me nervously; whenever she did, I’d just meet her gaze calmly. For the first half of the meal, neither of us said a word, just silently munched on our burgers (which were delicious) and stared into each other’s eyes.

After a particularly long staring match, my daughter cleared her throat.

“I...uh...” she said.

I raised an eyebrow.

“If you don’t want to talk, we don’t have to talk,” I said, reaching my hand across the table and softly taking hers. She met my gaze once more, her expression one of confusion and relief.

“I-I’m sorry,” she said, emptying her lungs all at once. “I just...after last time....I....”

I stayed silent, patiently staring into my daughter’s eyes, giving her space to finish her thought.

Instead, she trailed off and forced herself looked away. I could feel her hand trembling, and slid the milkshake over to her. I had only taken a sip so far (it was just as good as I remembered), mostly sticking to my beer.

She looked at it suspiciously.

“Go on,” I prompted. “I promise, I won’t tell your Mom.”

Cherese shot me a look of suspicion, but it softened as I maintained eye contact. We sat there for several minutes, silently staring at each other across the booth, before she let out a long sigh, and moved her mouth to the milkshake’s straw.

“They won’t notice?” she asked, and I grinned.

“Look at this place,” I said, gesturing to the crowded restaurant. “On a night like this, we’re lucky they remembered our order long enough to deliver it.”

For the first time that night, Cherese smiled back. It was like a fleeting ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds.

By the time she’d finished her milkshake, my daughter’s demeanor had changed. Gone was the skittish creature I’d entered the restaurant with; she was back to being my little girl, out on a date with her loving daddy.

“It’s good, isn’t it?” I asked, as she swallowed the last bite of her burger. She smiled at me again, filling my heart with love.

“So good,” she agreed fervently. “I don’t know if I can ever enjoy McDonalds again.”

“Well, McDonalds doesn’t serve alcohol,” I said, lifting my third beer of the evening. The cinema was within walking distance, so I knew by the time the movie was done, I’d be perfectly safe to drive.

“Too bad,” Cherese giggled, and I couldn’t help but laugh along.

I ordered another beer, and we talked about nothing in particular for the rest of the meal. I even poured half the bottle into her empty milkshake glass: she screwed up her face at the first sip, but I noticed that the glass was empty by the time we had to leave for the movie.

When our server brought the bill I felt like I was finally able to relax. My daughter was having a good time on our date, and that was what mattered.

“I’ve got this!” she said quickly, but I was too fast for her, taking the bill before she got a chance. It was a losing battle, really—the server had (correctly) assumed that I was paying, and set it down in front of me.

“I insist,” I said, staring into her eyes. She blushed, opening her mouth to protest...then closing it again as my gaze bore into hers.

“Can we at least split it?” she finally squeaked, and I could tell that it had taken her a great deal of effort to get the words out.

“I insist,” I repeated, and after another minute of watching my daughter silently struggle, her shoulders slumped.

“Good girl,” I said, leaning forward to brush her hair behind her ear. Her blush deepened.

Pulling out my wallet, I paid the bill in cash. Cherese watched the small pile of money with the expression of a mouse warily sizing up a cat.

I’d had to release my daughter’s hand as we ate, but as we left the restaurant I reached out and took her fingers once more. She looked up at me nervously, as she had at the beginning of the date.

Despite my best efforts, a flicker of annoyance crossed my face, and my daughter winced. I sighed.

“Relax,” I said softly. “I won’t bite.”

I’ve never thought of myself as a harsh or punitive man, so—to my mind—Cherese’s reaction was completely unjustified. I’d never snapped at her, or punished her unfairly. What was she so afraid of?

We stopped under a street lamp outside. The street was busy, but people moved around us as we stood for several minutes, staring into each other’s eyes.

“You’re being a terrible date,” I said. My tone was teasing, but there was a truth to my words that Cherese immediately recognized.

“S-sorry,” she said, a sob in her voice.

“It’s okay,” I replied kindly. “This is why we’re doing this. Do you think anyone wants to date a woman that looks at him like he’s an axe murderer? Look at what I’m wearing—do you see anywhere I could hide an axe?”

“No,” my daughter stammered, a watery smile appearing on her face.

“Take a deep breath and try to enjoy the date,” I advised. “You’re only young once. It’ll be over before you know it.”

Cherese nodded, and I stared at her lovingly as she took a long, deep breath. Her nervous smile disappeared, replaced with a real one.

“There,” I said earnestly. “Isn’t that better?”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she said, just loudly enough that I could hear the warmth in her voice.

I smiled. “You’re welcome, sweetheart. Now come on—let’s go watch the movie.”

Cherese nodded, and we walked to the theatre together, holding hands all the way.

A romantic comedy was playing, something I knew my daughter would love. “I should warn you,” I said, the tension leaving my shoulders slightly as Cherese turned to me without even a hint of fear in her expression. “Most boys your age won’t book ahead. Don’t get used to this.”

“I know,” she said simply. I put an arm around her shoulder, and she leaned against me gratefully, her head resting on my chest.

I bought her popcorn—again warning her that this might not be something to expect from other dates—and she happily munched away while the credits played. She tensed up slightly when I rested my hand on her bare thigh, but when it remained there for the opening scenes, my daughter relaxed again.

The film was surprisingly good; I’d been worried that it would be cheesy or stupid, but the story was actually quite touching. I found myself laughing out loud more than once, and Cherese giggled along as well...although it was hard to say how much of our enjoyment could be attributed to the alcohol we’d imbibed before entering the theater.

As the lights came up, Cherese turned to me, her eyes wide, and I took a moment to appreciate how beautiful she was. Her face was glowing with delight, her full lips parted in a smile, her cheeks flushed pink in the light of the theatre’s exit sign. My eyes darted down to her chest; her t-shirt hugged her breasts tight, and the two points poking through told me that she once more wasn’t wearing a bra...though I suspected the cinema’s air conditioning was more responsible for the hardness of her nipples than anything I’d done.

A flicker of nervousness appeared on her face at my attention, but I squeezed her thigh comfortingly and she relaxed, turning back into the sweet young woman I knew and loved.

“That was amazing!” Cherese said, her tone warm and her smile contagious. “Do you think they’ll make a sequel?”

“You want them to fall in love again?” I asked pointedly, and she laughed.

“Why not?”

“Why not indeed?” I echoed agreeably, moving my hand from my daughter’s thigh to her hand. It fit in mine just as well as it had since the day she was born.

Not for the first time that night, Cherese looked up at me as though trying to solve a puzzle. I just met her gaze coolly, and we continued staring at each other as the other patrons filed out around us.

With a small sigh, she seemed to give up on whatever was vexing her, and in response to my inquisitive glance, smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheek. I laughed softly and hugged her close, feeling her hard nipples against my chest, then led her out of the empty theater.

The two of us made our way out into the cool night and back to the car, hand in hand.

“Thanks for this,” she said unprompted, and I turned to look at her.

“For what?”

“For tonight,” she said. “I don’t know why I was so...why I was so....”

For a moment, my daughter silently struggled for words, before again letting go and allowing her body to relax. Her eyes came up and met mine, and at the sight of my beautiful, intelligent, self-assured daughter, I felt my heart swell with love.

“Tonight’s for you,” I said, staring into her eyes and squeezing her fingers. “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, honey. You and Ricky. But you—tonight’s all for you.”

She looked at me adoringly as I opened my arms to hug her.

“Well, it worked. I had a great time,” she said softly into my shirt.

“I did too, baby,” I replied, hugging her tightly and burying my nose in the softness of her hair.

“I love you, Daddy,” she said quietly.

“I’m not surprised,” I said with a soft laugh. “I’m very loveable.”

“No, I mean...”

She pulled back and her face creased with worry, but as I stood and stared at her, calm and unblinking, the look faded and was replaced by a smile.

“What?” I prompted gently.

“I love you,” she repeated quietly, as though trying to wrap her head around the words. “I just...”

She trailed off again, blushing in confusion.

“I love you too, honey,” I said, and she nodded. Apparently that was what she needed to hear, because a serene expression appeared on her face.

We continued towards the car, walking slowly, enjoying each other’s company. When we reached it, Cherese froze as she reached for the door handle, as if afraid to get in.

I waited patiently, but she continued to stare at the car. I moved behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Would you like to walk for a little longer?” I asked, and my daughter nodded frantically, a tear trickling down her cheek.

We walked around the city for at least an hour, chatting about life (Cherese had started picking subjects for her freshman college year, and we were both excited to discuss her choices), movies (I was surprised to learn that besides romantic comedies and horror, my daughter had started getting into foreign film), and our family (a little out of character for a date, but it was nice to share a laugh about her mother and brother’s shared foibles).

An ice cream place caught my attention—well, frozen yoghurt—and we popped in for a sweet treat and a cup of coffee. At first Cherese eyed the black liquid suspiciously, but when I sighingly dumped cream and sugar into it, she shot me a reluctant smile and drank it down without any further resistance.

At last, she started to tire, so I led her back to the car. She entered with only a moment’s hesitation, leaning against the passenger side window as soon as she was inside.

I gave her a minute to adjust before joining her.

“Thank you for this, Daddy,” Cherese said as I got in the driver’s seat and shut her door. “For tonight, I mean.”

“You’re welcome, baby.” I leaned over and kissed her cheek. “And you know I’d do anything to make you happy, right?”

She smiled at me, her eyes shining.

“I know.”

Her smile faded slightly and she grimaced. The next thing she said was slow and strangled, like someone trying to get back on the horse which had previously broken every bone in their body.

“I-I love you, Daddy,” she said, each word a struggle.

“I love you too, sweetie,” I said, staring her in the eyes. She tensed up oh-so-slightly as I leaned forward, but I could practically hear her relax when I kissed her on the cheek.

She leaned against me as I drove, and I put one arm around her as I drove. Despite the coffee, I could tell she was getting sleepy.

“Wake up, honey,” I said softly, stroking her hair. “Date’s not over yet.”

She blinked, looking confused for a second. “Another tour of the city?” she asked, and I smiled, giving her a squeeze.

“Even better,” I said enigmatically.

“Oh, no,” my daughter said as she saw me pull off the main road. We were driving up to the local makeout spot, the amusingly-named Hill’s Point—after a local landowner, Edmund Hill.

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked gently, but Cherese didn’t reply. She just pulled away, as if once more trying to hide in the passenger-side corner.

Despite (or perhaps because of) the late hour, there was no shortage of cars around, each of them probably filled with horny teens my daughter’s age. I managed to find a spot, and after turning the car’s engine off, turned to face my daughter.

There were no streetlights nearby, so I turned the car’s interior light on, illuminating my daughter’s fearful face.

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked, staring intently into her eyes.

“W-why are you doing this?” she asked, a tear running down her face.

I reached out to squeeze her hand, but she pulled back. I could sense that she wanted to break eye contact with me, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to do it.

“Because this is a date,” I gently reminded her. “A real date. And dates come with expectations.”

A tear fell from her face onto her bare thigh, and her hands were shaking.

“It isn’t fair!” she whispered, her voice breaking. “I’m your daughter!”

“Not tonight you’re not,” I replied kindly. “Tonight, you’re my girl.”

She continued staring into my eyes, tears still falling freely, clearly unsure of what to say or do. After a few minutes of intense silence, my hand moved to her shoulder. She let out a small gasp, but did nothing to stop me.

“W-why?” she finally gulped.

I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. She flinched at the touch, but as I moved back and resumed gazing into her eyes, she visibly relaxed, breathing a long, shuddering sigh.

“Because this is what a real date is like,” I said. “You need to be prepared for what it’s like to go out with boys your age. Dinner, a movie, and then a few hours of necking at Hill’s Point.”

“H-hours?” she stammered, and I shook my head reassuringly.

“Not if you don’t want to,” I said. “This night’s for you. We can spend as much or as little time here as you like.”

“I-I don’t want to be here at all,” my daughter gulped. “Daddy, p-please...I just want to go home.”

I frowned.

“Well, no,” I said reluctantly. “That’s not really how it works, honey. This is a date, after all. And didn’t you have a good time?“

Cherese’s eyes widened. After a brief pause she nodded unwillingly.

“I know you weren’t in a great mood at the start of the date, but by the end, we were having a lot of fun. Right?”

“R-right. But...”

“And didn’t I pay for dinner?” I said.

“Y-yes, Daddy. But...”

“No ‘buts’, baby,” I said, leaning over to kiss her.

My daughter’s eyes widened as my lips met hers. She stared into my eyes as we kissed, and I could see the tension gradually fade as my tongue tentatively explored her lips.

“Wasn’t that nice?” I asked, and Cherese blushingly admitted that it was. “So I don’t know what the problem is.”

“I...I...”

I was patient once more, and this time it was rewarded.

“I suppose it’s…it’s fine,” she admitted. Her cheeks were red, and there was still a hint of confusion in her voice, but the fear had faded.

“Good girl,” I smiled. “Now, we are at make-out point...“

”We are,” she said.

“And we are on a date...“

“Mmm-hmm,” she replied, finally starting to get into the swing of it.

“So...”

I pulled her close to me, and we kissed again. She didn’t hesitate this time, her lips pressing into mine hungrily. The kiss went on for several seconds, then she broke it off, panting softly.

“How are you so good at that?” she asked breathily, and I grinned.

“Years of practice with your mother,” I admitted, before rolling my eyes. “Sorry. Bad form. Mentioning other women on a date.”

“I-I don’t mind,” she replied, sounding surprised by the words coming out of her mouth. “I mean, really you belong to h-her, right? I’m just borrowing you for the evening.”

“What a sweet way to think of it,” I smiled back. “And...since you’ve got me, what would you like to do with me?”

Cherese bit her lip, and I could practically hear the cogs turning in my daughter’s head. Again, she seemed to be surprised by the words that came out of her mouth.

“That was...I mean, that was nice,” she admitted. A sly smile came across her face. “You’re a pretty good kisser. I mean, for an old man.”

“Not tonight,” I said, returning her cheeky grin. “Tonight, I’m one of those oafish teenagers you’ve always dated.”

“I wish,” she retorted. “Then maybe you’d know what TikTok was.”

“I already told you, I have a different clock app on my phone.”

Cherese laughed, and I could sense the last of the tension draining from her body.

She leaned her head back against my shoulder. I could feel her breathing getting heavier, and after a moment she let out an “Oh!” and pulled away.

“I’m sorry, Dad. I’m feeling kind of tired.”

I stared her in the eyes for a several moments; she returned my gaze, unblinking.

“I’m sure you are,” I nodded. “But fortunately for you, I know exactly what will wake you up.”

“Don’t tell me you have more coffee,” she replied, and I shook my head with a grin. Without a word, I turned the lights off.

“Uh huh,” she said in a droll tone. “Making it darker. I’m sure that’s going to...oh!“

With a growl, I’d yanked my daughter towards me, once more meeting her lips with mine. Our previous kisses hadn’t been chaste, but I didn’t hold back for this one—in every way, acting as I was sure the teenage males in the surrounding cars were.

My hands roamed Cherese’s body, sliding down her sides to cup and squeeze the ample curves of her ass. She gasped into my mouth, her lips parting slightly as I rubbed her through her shorts.

After a few seconds, she broke our kiss to gasp, “D-Daddy, nooo...What are you...—”

I cut her off with another kiss, moving my hand to the hem of her t-shirt, slowly pulling it upwards until her large breasts spilled free.

“I love these tits,” I said, giving them a gentle squeeze. “They’re so big and soft.”

I leaned forward, kissing her neck. Cherese whimpered softly, but made no effort to push me away. My hands found her nipples, which had hardened in the cool night air (or perhaps this time I did have something to do with their state).

My daughter’s writhing and sounds of pleasure told me that her breasts hadn’t gotten any less sensitive in the previous week. She was loving her date’s attention.

I squeezed her nipple gently between two fingers, and felt her hips move.

“Please, Daddy...” she whispered.

I smiled to myself, then moved my lips back to her ear.

“But honey,” I murmured. “I thought you were sleepy, and wanted to go home”

“Mmmphh! No, please, Daddy,” she hissed. “Don’t make me beg...”

I grinned again at the desperation in her voice. “Begging,” I said thoughtfully. “Now that’s an idea...”

It was pitch black in the car, but I still knew the exact expression on my daughter’s face. One of grumpy stubbornness, one I’d seen so many times before. I could remember when she’d been nine years old, furiously trying to convince me that she needed whatever the new toy had been.

I hadn’t given in, of course. No matter how hard she tried to resist, I always won our little battles of will.

“What would you like Daddy to do?” I asked teasingly. “Should we go home so you can sleep?”

“Noooo,” she whined.

“What alternatives are there?”

There was a brief silence, followed by an impatient sigh.

“I w-want you to touch me,” my daughter reluctantly admitted.

“Are you sure about that?”

Yes,” she replied in a huff.

“Touch you where?” I asked, barely able to contain a laugh. “On your face, maybe?”

I could hear her swallow hard. “On my...on my privates,” she said quietly.

The words sent a thrill through my body. In the dark, I allowed myself to grin, but kept the excitement out of my voice.

“I didn’t know you had an army...”

Dad,” Cherese groaned, her voice thick with need.

“Mmm?”

“Touch me on my...on my...”

“Foot”, I supplied helpfully.

“No!” she cried, her tone urgent. “My...my boobs. My ass. My cunt.“

“Language,” I said warningly, and my daughter let out a frustrated cry.

Her ass was an interesting inclusion. Her mother’s had barely any sensitivity at all, so I’d assumed Cherese was the same way.

Apparently not.

Please,” my daughter begged, sounding desperate. I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants, and a smile played across my lips as I reached up and gently brushed my fingertips against her sensitive nipples.

“Here?” I asked, and was met with a half-gasp, half-groan in response.

“Yesss,” she begged.

“And...here?” I said, squeezing my daughter’s beautiful ass through her shorts.

“Mmm-hmm,” she moaned.

“And I suppose the rude term you finished with was in reference to…here,” I concluded, cupping my daughter’s moistness.

“Oh god, yes,” Cherese gasped as I crudely grasped her groin. She sighed, a low moan escaping from between her lips.

“Then you’d better take these off,” I said, pulling the fabric of her shorts and letting it snap back against her skin.

“Okay,” my daughter agreed without hesitation.

I released Cherese’s body, wishing I could admire its curves in the darkness. In what seemed like no time at all, my daughter gasped “done!” and I reached out to confirm she was speaking the truth.

She’d not only removed her shorts (and panties, if she’d been wearing them) but her shirt as well. For the first time since she was a little girl, my daughter was naked in front of me...and it was too dark to see anything.

I briefly considered turning the car’s lights back on, but decided against it. None of the other cars had their lights on, and I wanted this to be as authentic an experience as possible.

Although I was confident none of the teenage boys around me were as skilled as me at what we were going to do next.

“Come here,” I said, and my daughter obeyed immediately, straddling me with her naked body. My lips met hers once more, and for the next few minutes my hands roamed her body as we made out—one of the most deeply erotic experiences of my life.

Without a dress or shirt to get in the way, I had full access to Cherese’s naked form.

My fingers slid over her smooth flesh, thoroughly exploring my daughter’s body. She gasped and groaned as I caressed every inch of her soft skin. Her breasts pressed into me through our clothes; my hand was on her tit, feeling her nipple grow harder still under my touch.

I moved down to her belly and then lower, until I was rubbing her mound. My daughter shivered, moaning softly as I stroked her pussy lips with my thumb.

“Don’t stop,” she pleaded. “Please. Daddy...”

“I suppose we can’t stop now,” I said, rubbing my thumb over her clit, eliciting a moan.

“Mmm,” she moaned. “Yes, Daddy.”

My other hand had found her tit again, squeezing gently as I continued to rub her wetness. I started moving my fingertip in circles on her clitoris, and Cherese’s hips bucked and thrust against me.

“I’m close,” she whispered. “Daddy...please...”

In response, I kissed her deeply, as if my mission was to get my tongue all the way down her throat. She moaned into my mouth, but I didn’t need to hear what she was saying to know: she was about to cum. My little girl was about to cum at my touch.

With a wicked grin, I pulled back. My mouth, my hands, everything. Cherese went from being expertly stimulated (if I do say so myself) to completely neglected, and it was clear that she didn’t like it.

“Please,” she groaned in frustration. “Daddy, please, don’t tease me...”

I smiled to myself. I didn’t think I’d ever get sick of my daughter’s reaction to my touch.

“What’s the magic word?” I asked.

“Fucker,” Cherese growled into my mouth, before planting kisses on my face, as if trying to drown me with her passion.

I let out a mock gasp.

“It certainly is not,” I rumbled disapprovingly. “I thought you were my good girl. My princess. But you’re just a dirty girl, aren’t you?”

“Nooo,” she whined, grinding herself against my cock through my pants. I could feel the heat radiating between us.

I reached up to cup her ass and squeeze, enjoying the ripples of pleasure it caused throughout her body.

“Yes you are,” I said insistently. “You’re a dirty, naughty, wicked little girl. Say it.“

“I’m a good girl,” my daughter resisted stubbornly. “I’ll be good for you, Daddy. I’ll be such a good girl for my Daddy...”

“No you won’t,” I growled. “Look at you. Completely naked at Hill’s Point on the second date. There’s a word for girls like you, and you know it.”

“P-princess,” she gasped, trying to move one of my hands to her breast. She was so desperate to be touched, so eager for me to continue stimulating her...but still resisting my implicit commands.

“Princesses,” I said mockingly, refusing to touch her eager tits, “have to be obedient. They have to obey their fathers. They must do what they’re told.”

“Yes, Daddy,” my daughter moaned. “I’ll do whatever you say. Whatever you tell me to do. Just...touch me, please...“

“I’m telling you to be honest,” I said, contining to avoid touching her. Cherese had leaned forward, and was rubbing her dangling breasts against the coarse fabric of my shirt, stimulating herself in the absence of my hands on her body.

“I need to cum, Daddy. Honestly...” my daughter panted. “Please, touch me. I want to come so badly...I want you to make me cum...”

I couldn’t help but smile—Cherese had apparently not realized that she could just as easily reach down and touch herself, make herself cum. Apparently my touch was all she wanted.

But she wasn’t going to get it until I was ready to give it.

“What are you?” I asked sternly.

“Princess,” she gasped.

“What else?”

“G-good girl,” she added. “Daddy’s good girl. A good girl who gets turned on by what her Daddy does to her.”

“What else?” I said, reaching up to grasp the back of my daughter’s hair. She let out a strangled cry of arousal.

“A good girl,” she whimpered, “who needs to cum...”

I pulled her head down until my mouth was right beside her ear. “You’re a slut,” I growled. “Say it.”

“N-no...”

Say it.

“Slut!” my daughter cried out, the dirty word sounding oh-so-sweet coming from her mouth. “D-daddy’s little slut.”

“Yes,” I said, reaching behind her to grab her sensitive ass as a reward. “Daddy’s nasty, filthy, horny little slut.”

My daughter groaned, and I could tell she liked hearing me call her names. I rubbed my fingertips over Cherese’s nipples, eliciting another moan of pleasure.

““Filthy little slut,” my daughter agreed. “A bad, nasty little whore for Daddy.”

“Good girl,” I said, moving my lips back to hers.

“Mmm,” she groaned into my mouth, before pulling away. “P-please, Daddy...can your little whore cum?”

“Yes,” I replied in a hiss. “You’ve been such a good bad little girl, I have a special treat. I’m going to go down on you, princess.

She gasped at this revelation, and I could feel her thighs shaking as she began to tremble. “Yesssss,” my daughter moaned. “I want it so much...” She was grinding her pussy against my crotch again, trying to get closer to me, not caring that my clothes were in the way.

My mouth was watering. I couldn’t wait to taste her.

I reached down and grasped my daughter’s slim waist, sliding down in my seat and lifting her above me. It wasn’t exactly the most convenient location to go down on someone, but I figured we’d make do.

“Ow,” she said, bumping her head on the car’s ceiling, then burst into a fit of giggles “Daddy...”

“Serves you right,” I joked. “For being such a wicked little slut.”

I was met with a groan of arousal, one which only amplified as my mouth found my daughter’s pussy.

The ice cream we’d had earlier had been good, the milkshake better, and the burgers great, but none of them could compare to the taste of my daughter.

I licked up and down her pussy lips slowly, savoring every inch of her hot flesh. She was soaking wet, panting as she writhed against the car ceiling, moaning and begging for more.

I gave her what she wanted.

“Oh, Daddy...” my daughter whimpered softly. “Your tongue feels soooo good on me. So good...”

Deciding that I’d teased her enough, I took her clit in my mouth, swirling around it gently as she got closer to cumming. I felt her legs begin to shake uncontrollably, and I sucked harder.

“F-fuck!”

I pulled away.

“Language!” I barked.

“Don’t stop!” Cherese pleaded. “Daddy, please. Please. I’m your naughty little slut. I’m your whore. I’m whatever you want me to be, just please, please don’t stop...“

“Good girl,” I said with a smile, and resumed sucking on my daughter’s hard clit.

I could feel her climax begin, feel her entire body tremble with need as my mouth brought my eighteen-year old daughter to orgasm. Her hips bucked and her fingers dug into the back of my head.

“I’m cummiiiiiinnnnnng,” she cried out, a high-pitched squeal that sounded like a kitten in heat. I was surprised by how loud it actually was; I couldn’t help but wonder if any of the nearby cars could hear us, before deciding that I mind if they could.

Cherese’s juices flowed onto my chin and I lapped them up, relishing in the taste of her arousal. She was so sweet, so delicious...I couldn’t get enough of my beautiful daughter.

I couldn’t believe we had only one date left.

She shuddered as her orgasm subsided and I continued to lick her pussy, moving my a hand to massage her ass as I did.

“What are you...oh!”

I kept my tongue away from her sensitive clit, moving it deep into her wetness as my hand lightly fingered her asshole.

“Daddy!” she gasped in shock. “I...I...oh!“

The fresh wave of juices told me that Cherese liked having her asshole played with. I continued toying with it while I ate her sweet pussy.

“You’re such a dirty girl,” I said, between licks. “So filthy. Downright nasty.”

She moaned and thrashed against the car ceiling. After moving one finger to my mouth to wet it, I slipped a digit into my daughter’s tight ass.

“Ohhh,” my daughter groaned, panting. “Daddy...you’re so good...you’re so good to your bad, naughty, wicked little girl.”

I slid my tongue in deeper, tasting her juices and moaning softly as her body trembled against me. My cock was rock hard, and I could tell she was already getting close to cumming again. My daughter truly was a little slut.

I was just glad I was here to guide her through the dating process.

Surprising her again, I shifted slightly in my seat, and began licking her ass, circling around the outside of her anus and teasing her. My daughter tried to pull away, but I held her firmly in place with one hand on her waist.

“Please,” she begged. “Daddy, please! You have to stop. Please, Daddy. It’s too much. Your tongue feels so good on my butt...”

I ignored her pleas, continuing to eat out her ass. She stopped resisting, allowing my hand to leave her waist and travelled up and down her body, squeezing and fondling her exposed flesh, her dangling tits.

“Oh, God, daddy,” my daughter whimpered in frustration. “Stop. Stop, or I’ll cum. I can’t take anymore. Ohhhh, fuckkkk, Daddy...”

“Tell me what you are,” I said, moving my hands to her breasts, squeezing them gently “Mmmmmm,” my daughter moaned. Her body was trembling. “I’m your little slut, Daddy. Your perfect little princess. Your good girl. Your bad girl. Your—oh!—little girl who wants to cum. Who needs to cum...so badly. Please, Daddy. Please!”

With a smile, I let my tongue slip past the rim of my daughter’s ass, as I pinched her nipples. She cried out, arching her back in pleasure.

The inside of Cherese’s ass tasted dark and musky, but far from unpleasant. My tongue darted in and out of her hole as she whimpered softly; her mother had never let me do this, and even besides the pleasure—and sexual education—I was giving my daughter, I was enjoying the experience.

I teasingly paused, just for a moment, and was immediately rewarded by a string of degrading words spilling out of Cherese’s mouth.

“I’m a whorebag,” she gasped. “A cumslut. I’m Daddy’s little cumslut. I’m a dirty, nasty, filthy little...”

Her voice trailed off, and I could feel my daughter shuddering.

“Oh, my, God, Daddy!” Cherese gasped, her voice filled with desire and lust. “I need to cum. I want to cum. Please. Make me cum. Make your little cumslut cum...“

Her words sent a jolt of electricity through my entire being, and I began tonguing Cherese’s asshole even harder, pumping my wet muscle in and out of my daughter’s tight asshole as she came.

The orgasm hit Cherese hard, and she bucked violently against me, moaning loudly with each spasm of pleasure as her asshole twitched and contracted around my tongue.

“Oooooooh,” Cherese groaned, “I’m...your whore...your dirty girl...Daddy’s slutty princess...”

She shuddered and trembled before coming down from her climax. Taking my tongue out of her ass and moving my hands from her breasts, I pulled back just in time to catch her as she collapsed, falling onto me in an awkward heap.

“Oh, Godddd,” my daughter sighed contentedly into the darkness. “That was so good. So good...I’ve never felt anything like it.”

I laughed. “Me neither,” I replied honestly. “You still sleepy?”

“No,” she said happily. “I’m wide awake now. If you wake me up like that every morning, I’ll never need to set an alarm again.”

“But I thought you loved TikTok?” I teased, smiling at the feeling of my naked daughter giggling on top of me.

Gripping the back of Cherese’s head, I moved her mouth to mine. She gasped in arousal at the taste of her own ass on my tongue, but instead of pulling back, kissed me even harder.

Without breaking our kiss I began to move my hands across her body again, sliding them over her soft skin and cupping her huge tits.

“Mmmm,” Cherese moaned softly into my mouth, her fingers digging into the back of my head. “Daddy...”

“Time for you to return the favor,” I said, cursing silently as my daughter’s body froze at the suggestion.

Cherese scrambled to cover her nakedness as I reached up and flicked on the car’s internal lights. If anyone was watching, they—like me—would’ve gotten a helluva show for those few seconds.

“Baby,” I said softly, staring into my daughter’s eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“You’re my father,” she said slowly, insistently, as though each word cost her a great price...but she had to get it out anyway. “It’s...it’s wrong....”

“Did that feel wrong, what we just did?”

“N-no,” Cherese reluctantly admitted, before a grin flashed across her face. “Well, yes...but in a good way.”

“So isn’t it fair that you return the favor?”

“Y-yes,” my daughter replied, as though her response was being torn from her lips involuntarily.

“If this was a date with any other boy, would you even hesitate?”

“No,” Cherese confessed immediately. Not exactly what any man wants to hear about his daughter, but I appreciated her honesty.

“So what would you do?”

“I...I’d suck his dick.”

I smiled, reaching out to stroke my daughter’s cheek.

“So what should you do here?”

There was a long pause, and without either of us saying a word, I knew that the dirty descriptions I’d forced out of her earlier were running through my daughter’s mind. Bad girl. Nasty slut. Dirty little whore.

Obviously I didn’t typically think of my daughter in these terms, but when she was out on a date with someone of her own age—and they took her to Hill’s Point—it was important that she understand what was expected of her.

“What should you do?” I repeated, and with a shudder, Cherese broke.

“S-suck your dick,” she answered, blushing furiously.

We sat there in silence for several minutes, staring into each other’s eyes. My daughter slowly lowered her hands, revealing her beautiful breasts, hungry to be touched.

Any peeping toms that night would be getting a helluva show (just as I was). Part of me almost wished someone was watching; what man doesn’t like being seen with the hottest date in town?

When I could tell that she was relaxed, I let my eyes flick down to her breasts for just a moment. Maybe six.

Cherese was biting her lip nervously when I returned my eyes to her face.

“Are you ready do this?” I asked, and she nodded, making her breasts hypnotically bounce.

“Yes, Daddy,” she responded, squirming slightly.

“Are you sure?” I prompted, and she nodded again.

“Honey,” I said earnestly. “I only want you to do this if you want to.”

“I do,” she replied, matching my serious tone. “I swear.”

I tilted my head to the side.

“I don’t know if I believe you.”

Amused frustration appeared on my daughter’s face as realization dawned.

“Yes,” she said through gritted teeth. “I want to suck your cock.”

I opened my mouth, but before I could even get a single word out, she cut me off. ”Please,” she said insistently. “Please, Daddy, let your naughty little princess, your filthy cumbag whore, your hot naked slut of a date suck your cock. I want it, I need it, oh baby, oh baby.“

I couldn’t help but laugh at the flat intonation in which she mockingly delivered the last few words, and threw up my hands in mock surrender.

“Fine!” I chuckled. “I’m convinced.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” Cherese said tremblingly, before turning her attention to my crotch.

I obviously have nothing to be ashamed of, but I switched the light off nonetheless. The car returned to darkness as my daughter fumblingly undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and released my cock into the cool air of our family car.

“I’d almost forgotten how big it is,” my daughter said admiringly. In response, I just groaned—Cherese had been grinding on my crotch for what had seemed like hours, and the feeling of her small hands on my erection was incredible.

“It’s so thick,” she moaned hungrily. “Such a monster cock, Daddy. I’ll barely be able to get my lips around it...”

Cherese wrapped her hand around my shaft, stroking it slowly.

“Touching you like this makes me feel like such a bad girl, Daddy,” she said softly. “Like a bad, dirty, naughty girl. But I can’t stop myself. I love touching you.“

“I guess you’re just a slut,” I replied hoarsely.

“I guess I am,” she replied, leaning forward until I could feel her warm breath on the bare skin of my erection.

Cherese had licked my cock clean the previous week. It had been nice, but I’d been almost completely soft by that point, having just coated her face and tits with my seed.

I let out another long moan of arousal as she began licking my hardness, her tongue circling around the tip, tasting its salty pre-cum.

“Dirty girl,” I murmured, and just got a hum of agreement in response. Cherese moved one hand to my balls, fondling them gently as her tongue moved up and down the sides of my shaft.

“You know, Daddy,” she said proudly, her voice trembling with excitement. “I’ve been told I’m pretty good at this...”

Again, not something one wants to hear about (or from) their daughter, but I had to appreciate her honesty.

And to be clear, I do believe she was being honest. She probably had been told that she was good at giving head. After all, teenage boys will say anything to a pretty girl sucking their cock.

I, with my years of experience, can tell you…while my daughter wasn’t terrible at head, she was far from great.

Cherese’s mother was the only other mouth I’d experienced previously, and she hadn’t been amazing either. At the start. It had taken good communication on both sides and years of practice before my wife was regularly able to get me off with her mouth.

I was confident that we could my daughter there much faster. After all, this was why we were doing these dates.

For Cherese’s education.

“Slow down,” I instructed, grabbing the back of my daughter’s head so I could guide her. “It’s not a race. I want you to take your time.”

My girl did as she was told.

“Wrap your other hand around the base of my shaft. Move it to the same rhythm but in the opposite direction. Yessss, just like that.”

I smiled, enjoying my daughter’s obedience. Her hands were moving rapidly, sliding along the length of my shaft, occasionally pausing to rub the underside or caress my testicles. Cherese has always been a hard worker and a fast learner, and it was good to know that these traits applied here too.

“You don’t need to stop using your tongue while I’m inside your mouth,” I said, far less tersely than I’d delivered the first few instructions. “And be careful of your—ah!—teeth! Please, honey, use your lips to make sure they’re covered at all times.“

I’d taught my daughter how to walk, how to read, how to write, how to ride a bike. Over almost two decades, I’d learned how to be specifically her teacher, and she’d learned how to learn from me.

I smiled; it was nice to apply our rapport to this whole new arena.

“Take as much of my cock into your mouth as you want,” I said, reaching out and cupping my daughter’s breasts again. She shivered as I tugged gently on her nipples; a sensation that travelled all the way up her body and around my penis. “But don’t go too fast. Slow, deep sucks, and then some light flicking with your tongue.”

I flicked her nipples, to illustrate my point. Also, because I enjoyed flicking my daughter’s nipples. Again, I was met with a very satisfying shudder in response.

“The tip of my cock is extremely sensitive,” I added. “Think of it as the clit of the dick. You want to pay it a lot of attention, but too much direct stimulation can be overwhelming, even painful. You want to...ohhhh yes, just like that.”

A tremor of pleasure ran through my entire body. Sure enough, my daughter was an extremely quick study.

“You’re doing great, Cherie,” I said softly. “Your slutty little mouth wrapped around my manhood is...it feels so good, honey.”

I could feel my daughter’s nipples swell with arousal as I degraded her. She continued to suck, bobbing her head up and down with vigor.

“Don’t forget to breathe,” I added, as Cherese’s tongue slid across the underside of my shaft. “Just relax and enjoy yourself.”

She moaned, and I could hear the sound of air being forced past her lips.

“Through your nose, babe.”

I fell silent, and for the next few minutes, the only sound that could be heard was the slurping sound of my daughter’s mouth as she took me deeper and deeper each time she sucked.

My eyes closed, I enjoyed the feeling of my cock disappearing between my daughter’s soft lips. She squirmed as I played with her hard nipples with one hand, the other still gripping her head, controlling the pace of her blowjob.

When I thought she no longer needed my guidance, I released her head—just as I’d removed the training wheels from her bike just over a decade earlier—and allowed her to find her own pace.

My hand stroked down her spine, over the small of her back, then reached down to encouragingly squeeze her perfect ass.

“That’s it baby,” I groaned, breaking the silence. “Take all of me, suck all of Daddy’s cock!”

She wasn’t there yet, but I could tell she was getting close. As was I; at any minute I was going to cum, fill my daughter’s mouth with my seed, release a huge load down her hungry throat.

But I didn’t want to cum, not yet.

To distract myself (and Cherese) I reached between her legs, and quickly found her throbbing clitoris. She was just as wet as she’d been with my face buried in her pussy.

I could hear her moan with pleasure at my touch, but—like the good little girl she was—she never stopped sucking my cock, not even more a moment.

After several minutes of gently stroking my daughter’s clit, I reached back up to grab a handful of Cherese’s thick, wavy brown hair, pulling it gently. She obediently opened wider, taking more of my cock inside her mouth.

I let out a long moan of appreciation.

It had only taken ten minutes for Cherese to surpass her mother’s skill at giving head.

“That’s it,” I said encouragingly. “You’re so good at this, baby. Keep going. Keep sucking; I’m gonna come soon.”

Cherese nodded, still breathing heavily. I let out a long sigh. I was enjoying myself immensely. My cock had never been so hard, my balls ached with pressure, but I didn’t want to cum. Not until my daughter had taken my entire cock in her mouth.

I reached between her legs once more, this time distracting myself by making my daughter gasp and moan with need.

It wasn’t long before I could feel it. She’d done it. Cherese had done it. She had my cock buried to the hilt.

“Oh, baby girl,” I moaned, reaching forward and grabbing my daughter’s head. “Cherie, you’re amazing! I’m gonna…I’m gonna…“

I trailed off as I felt my cock pulse deep within her mouth. The sensation was electric; I couldn’t believe I was actually fucking my daughter’s sweet little mouth. I couldn’t stop moaning.

Cherese took me all the way into her mouth, sucking hard, as though she were trying to drain every drop of cum from my body.

I gasped in pleasure, grabbing her boob tightly, so firmly that I knew it would probably leave a mark. Marking her as mine. As my date. As my perfect little whore.

“Mmmmf,” she groaned in pleasure as her lips slid up and down the length of my shaft. “Mmmf mmf mmmm...“

She was obviously close to cumming herself. My daughter’s mouth continued rapidly bobbing up and down the full length of my cock. One of my hands stroked her clit as the other roughly manhandled her breasts.

“Cumming!” I finally gasped, my hips bucking as I filled my daughter’s mouth with my thick cream. I could feel her swallowing my cum as fast as I could pump it out. As she gulped down my load, her own orgasm hit, and Cherese let out a low, growling moan of pleasure to match my own.

After what felt like six straight weeks of unloading into Cherese’s mouth, I collapsed back against the seat.

“God, Cherie,” I sighed, “that was incredible.”

I turned the light on again, but this time my daughter did nothing to cover herself up. She sat there, naked as the day she was born (which I’d been there for), beaming up at me, my hard dick still in her mouth. I thought she’d managed to swallow my entire load, but was a small trail dribbling out the side of her mouth and down her chin.

When Cherese had been fourteen, one of her paintings had won a local competition. I could still remember her standing on the stage, accepting the ribbon. Her mother and I had been practically bursting with pride; I remember thinking that I couldn’t imagine being more proud of her.

Until now.

In that moment, looking down at my daughter, I was even prouder than I’d ever been. She’d done such a good job of getting me off, of sucking my cock…she was my beautiful, wonderful, slutty little girl, and I loved her.

I smiled, and reached down to pull Cherese’s head away from my cock. She didn’t resist, instead looking expectantly up at me, her mouth and lips glistening with the remnants of our shared sexual experience.

I drew her face to mine. The taste of my own semen in her mouth again didn’t bother me, and we kissed for several minutes with the lights on, my hands languidly exploring the body I’d helped create, the body I’d lived with for eighteen years, but only truly grown familiar with over the last two Friday evenings.

Well, Saturday morning at that point. The dinner, movie, walking, ice-cream, and then time spent at Hill’s Point meant that it was well after three o’clock in the morning by the time we pulled in front of the house. My daughter was dressed once more, and my cock had been put away before we’d even left the make-out spot.

I could see that Cherese was struggling to stay awake, so I just gave her a quick kiss on the mouth to signify the end of our date.

“How was I?” she asked sleepily as I helped her climb the stairs.

“Honey,” I answered honestly. “You were the best date a man could ask for. I was so proud of you.”

She didn’t stop smiling, even as I tucked her into bed for the eight hundredth time.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she called out as I left the room, her voice slurred with alcohol and exhaustion.

“What for, Cherie?”

“For making me feel so sexy,” she replied softly, “for taking such good care of my needs, and for showing me how much you love me. And...”

My daughter’s sleepy speech was interrupted by a yawn.

“...and for not letting me ruin the date.”

“Don’t worry about that, precious,” I replied lovingly. “Daddy knows what’s best for his darling baby girl.”

Cherese was already snoring by the time I closed the door and went to join my wife in bed.