The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daniel’s Dilemma

Chapter Three

As Breda sat in her office on a rather dull Monday morning she was looking through the notes sent over by Doctor Jessica Braun giving an insight into the difficulties being experienced by her next patient, Daniel Morgan. Severe headaches and abdominal pains brought on by psychological rather than physiological issues which she, Breda Linden, with her experience in such matters, may be able to help. Well, she’d try, she thought, as the intercom went and she answered her PA, “Yes, Patti”. “Daniel Morgan is here to see you Doctor”. “Send him in please,” Breda responded. The door opened seconds later and in walked a young man that the forty-two year-old doctor was instantly drawn to. Twenty five he was, or so the notes said, so could be her son if she’d been that way inclined at seventeen. But that didn’t matter. As she stood to walk round her desk to greet him she felt almost aroused, and when they shook hands she knew she was reacting between her legs. “Good morning, Daniel. I’m Doctor Breda Linden. Take a seat please”. “Thank you Breda”, he replied, which took her by surprise somewhat as most patients refer to her as “doctor”. As they sat down Breda contemplated the questions she’d intended to ask but couldn’t help but let her imagination wander just a little. What did his cock taste like, she wondered. If she bent over her desk now and lifted her skirt would he take the hint? Which hole would he use as he could have either, or both, if he wanted. Then the door opened without a knock. It was Patti. “Doctor Linden. It’s Doctor Baines. He wondered if you’d like to watch him fuck my arse in his office. Right now he said”. Thrown completely by such an outrageous suggestion, as Doctor Baines was, after all, gay, Breda almost shouted “Do what Patti? Fuck you where?” “In my arse he said” came the reply. “That’s revolting”, Breda said in a slighter lower tone than before, but with obvious disgust. “Let’s find out exactly what is going on here?” She said as she rose, but then Daniel told her “It’s ok Breda. You want to watch Patti get fucked in the arse by Baines, don’t you?” And she hesitated briefly before then agreeing with a smile, “Yes. Yes I do”. “Well, he wants to do it now” Patti confirmed and turned to leave the room. “Let’s go, Breda. Come on. Let’s watch together”, Daniel said as he rose from his chair too. “Yes, let’s”, she said and started to walk out but stopped to turn her head back when she heard him say “And you can suck my cock whilst we’re watching, ok?” As she looked at Daniel with a smile on her face she said “Yes, please Daniel. Thank you”.

Daniel had positioned himself against a wall in Baines’ office so that with his cock in Breda’s mouth she could catch sight of Baines’ cock sliding in and out of Patti’s arse as she bent over the desk. “Yes, doctor, yes. Oh God, yes. That’s it. Fuck my arse. Please fuck my arse.” Patti was almost screaming as Baines worked away behind her. When Breda turned in a certain direction whilst sucking she had a good view of what her Practice partner was doing to their PA, as they did in fact share Patti in the role. “Stick a couple of fingers in yourself, Breda. Enjoy it,” Daniel told her, and she did, giving out a little moan as they went in. “How does that feel Baines,” Daniel asked him. “Tight,” came the reply. “Tighter than Peter’s?” Daniel asked. “Much,” Baines responded. “Empty those balls in her Baines. Go on,” and Baines did, with a bit of a girly scream that had Daniel smirking with a sense of satisfaction. “Suck his cock now, Patti. Make it nice and clean,” Daniel told her, and she turned around to bend down, taking it in her mouth as she’d been told to, and started to clean it. “You ready to taste my cum Breda?” He asked her. She pulled her mouth away from the hardness she’d been sucking and licking for a few minutes now, and looked up. “Yes, please Daniel,” she replied. “Open your mouth then”, he told her as he took hold of his cock to begin pushing and pulling at the foreskin, working swiftly to the moment a stream of cum exploded from it, direct into her mouth. Then another, not quite hitting its target, leaving some dribbling immediately down her chin. And then a third, all on her left cheek this time. Then he pushed it in her mouth telling her to “suck” as he did, and she did, swallowing as she sucked, savouring it with gentle moans as she did. Her fingers were still inside her, probing away, but somehow she didn’t feel it right to come until she’d finished cleaning the rod inside her mouth. Then to her abject disappointment, Daniel said “That’ll do. Take your fingers out and don’t come, ok?” She did as she’d been told, looking up at him like a spoilt child. “No Breda. You’re not coming. Not after betraying me like you did”. “Betraying you, Daniel?” She asked. “Yes, Breda. We first met some weeks ago, and you let me down badly”. “I’m sorry, Daniel. I don’t understand. We’ve never met before”. “I told you to forget, and you did. You’re taking me for a drive now, Ok?” “Ok”, she responded, and he turned to the other two in the room. “Patti. Go to your desk. What just happened was a fantasy you’ve had for a while. Nothing happened in here, Ok?” “Ok”, she responded and made towards the door. “Baines. You didn’t just fuck Patti in the arse, Ok? It was a daydream that you’ve been having wondering what it would be like to do it to a woman instead of Peter, Ok?” “Yes, Ok”, he replied. “And when Breda here and I leave you won’t remember we were in here at all, Ok?” “Ok,” Baines responded as Daniel made for the door, saying “Come on Breda. We’re going to have us some fun now”.

“Where are we going Daniel?” Breda asked as the car moved off with him sitting beside her. “Jessica Braun’s surgery, Acacia Drive”. “Why?” She asked. “Just drive there, Ok?” “Yes, Ok”, she replied, feeling the urge to simply comply. And still tasting his cum in her mouth, Breda began wondering again which hole he’d take if she bent over her desk, any desk, for him. On the journey, Breda had to ask about their knowing each other as he’d said, but he remained vague. All she knew was that just being in his company aroused her. She wouldn’t consciously know that she felt this way towards him because he’d previously told her to be. As they pulled up outside Doctor Jessica Braun’s surgery she was waiting outside. Once the car was stationery, Jessica Braun moved towards it and Daniel’s window, which he’d pulled down. She bent down. “Hello Daniel. You wanted to see me?” She said. “Yes. Get in”, he told her, and she did, into the rear. “Don’t talk. Just listen. Both of you. Understood?” “Yes,” the two women replied in unison, and listened to what was expected of them during the journey.

Breda had been driving for no more than five minutes when Daniel said “He’ll do. Pull over Breda”, and she did, pulling the car into the curb to rest horizontal with it. Daniel got out. Less than a minute later Daniel returned with a man looking well into his sixties, maybe seventies. Daniel got into the front passenger seat where he had been, and the man opened the door to the rear seats and got in beside Jessica Braun. “Jessica, this is Ed. Get his cock out, suck it, and make him come. Make sure you swallow it, Ok?” “Ok”, she responded, and moved to unzip her fellow rear seat passenger’s trouser fly. She pulled out the already semi hard cock there and bent down, taking it in her mouth. As she started to move her mouth up and down over it, and it began to harden further, Daniel said “How does it feel, Ed?” “Wonderful. Thank you”, Ed responded. “Drive, Breda”, Daniel told her, and she moved off. Jessica worked her mouth with purpose, wanting what it would produce for her to swallow, and it did. Pumping into her mouth in three, maybe four spurts, she swallowed as she’d been told to. With no more coming she pulled her mouth off and sat back up. “That tasted good, Jessica, didn’t it?” Daniel told her. “Yes, it did”, she replied. “You want more, Ok? You love the taste. You love the feel of cum sliding down your throat, Jessica”, he told her, and she said “Yes, I want more, I love the taste, and I love the feel of cum sliding down my throat”. “Breda, pull over. Let Ed here out”, and she did. “Ed, get out now. Enjoy the rest of your day”. “I will. Thank you”, Ed said as he got out of the vehicle. “He’ll do now”, Daniel said of a man about forty walking towards them, and Daniel called out from the car. “Hey, how you doing?” he said. “Fine. Why do you ask?” the man said. “Get in the back of the car”, Daniel told him, and the man did. “Drive, Breda”, Daniel told her. “What’s your name?” Daniel asked the new passenger. “Greg”, came the reply. “Jessica there’s gonna suck your cock and swallow your cum, Greg, and you want her to. How does that sound?” “Sounds great to me”, Greg responded. “What do you love, Jessica?” Daniel asked. “I love the taste of cum and the feel of it sliding down my throat”, she replied. “Empty Greg’s balls then”, Daniel told her, and she did, and when she sat back up after swallowing Greg’s load, Daniel said “You want more, Jessica, Ok?” “Yes, I want more”, she responded. Over the next thirty minutes, Stu, Alan, Raul, Rishi, Keith and Vince got into the vehicle, one after the other just as Ed and Greg had done, and emptied their balls into Jessica’s mouth to make its way to her stomach. As Keith got out of the vehicle, Daniel said to her “You full yet?” to which she replied “I don’t know”.

Feeling his stomach aching, as it did in these situations now, Daniel turned to Breda and said “Pull over by that house there, the one with the black door”, and she did. “Get out with me, Breda, and Jessica, you stay until we return”, and Breda did, to walk beside him up to the front door. A man about fifty answered. “Let me use your bathroom”, Daniel told him, and the man responded “Ok, I’ll show you where it is”. The three reached a door on the upper landing, which the man pointed out as the one Daniel wanted, and before he entered Daniel told him “This is Breda, take her to your bedroom right now and fuck her arse”, “Ok”, came the reply, and before Breda had the opportunity to question what she’d just heard, Daniel told her “You want his cock in your arse bad, Breda. You’re aching for it, Ok?” “Ok, Daniel”, she responded instead. As Daniel made it to the pan in the bathroom he was feeling pain unlike at any time before. As he felt the relief in emptying himself, there was an ache now in his head that he hadn’t experienced before so soon after such relief. This troubled him, and as he found and entered the bedroom to take sight of Breda being arse fucked by this stranger whose home they’d entered, there was a giddiness also. Once that stranger had deposited into Breda’s arse, both she and Daniel left with the stranger being told it was all a daydream, Daniel’s go-to parting in virtually all such circumstances of his exercising the power now in him to control others, and as they reached the car he was violently sick beside it. As they drove off, Jessica said “We should get you to the hospital, Daniel. Your symptoms appear quite serious now”. “But you want more cum don’t you?” He responded. “Yes, I do”, she replied, “But I’m concerned for your wellbeing here”, she added. “And I want to see you swallow at least ten more loads, and watch Breda here get arse fucked over a pool table by everyone there. Yes, that’s what I want. West Street, Breda. Joe’s Bar. Go there now”. “Ok”, she said, and took the next left.

Joe’s Bar was small, with a pool table at the far end. As Daniel entered with the two women he had a quick count up. Six guys and just one woman, along with the barman. He walked up to the barman and told him to lock the front door and pull the blind down. The frosted bottom half of the windows meant no-one outside could see in without a stepladder. “Listen up”, Daniel shouted. “Breda here is going to bend over the pool table there and lift up her skirt. All you guys line up ready to fuck her arse. You first barman”. If they were sitting, they rose, and if standing they started moving towards the pool table. “Go on Breda, over the pool table and lift that skirt up”, he told her, and without hesitation she complied. Already loose from the earlier arse fuck, and a just a little lubed what with the cum deposited there still around, the first cock entered with just the slightest of resistance. With each man depositing in there, Breda’s arse was filling, and a little expulsion of cum was unavoidable after each cock withdrew, visible now around the hole. Once the last load was in, Daniel turned to Jessica. “What do you love Jessica”, he asked. “I love the taste of cum and the feel of it sliding down my throat”, she responded. “Get a glass then, and fill it from her arse”, he told her, and she turned to pick one up from the bar. As she moved behind Breda and pushed the glass against her arsehole Daniel said “Push Breda. Push it out”. Within seconds, the twenty ounce glass was a third full, and still more flowed at a slower pace. Once finished, and the glass about half full, Daniel said “Drink, Jessica. Drink it all”, and she did. Once finished she turned towards Daniel and said “I really do think we need get you to the hospital, Daniel”. “Yes, Daniel, we must”, Breda said looking up from the pool table whilst still bent over it. The pain in both his abdomen and head, and the giddiness as well, was persuading him now. He felt close to collapse. “Let’s go then”, he said, and as the three moved towards the door he turned and shouted “Listen everybody”, and they did. Everyone was told this time that they’d enjoyed a show put on by a couple of game girls looking for some fun, and yes they had arse fucked one over the pool table and witnessed the other drink from a cum-filled glass. Sworn to secrecy they were though, and never to repeat or discuss it again.

As they pulled up at the hospital entrance, Daniel bent forward moaning in pain, then silence. As he was wheeled into the corridor both Breda and Jessica went to reception to identify themselves and book him in. Once back in the car, Jessica turned to Breda and said “What do we do?” “What do you mean?” Breda responded. “I remember everything”, Jessica said, adding “And I love the taste of cum and the feel of it sliding down my throat”. “And I just want his cock in my arse. I know I shouldn’t, but I do”, Breda confessed. “What do we do?” Both said at once. “Well, you can wait until he’s discharged”, Jessica told her, then added “Whilst I’m going to find me some cum to swallow”.