The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daniel’s Dilemma

Chapter Two

It had been five days since Daniel Morgan was in her office. He’d had the MRI scan two days later as arranged, and now he was due to return. She didn’t feel fear any longer, but couldn’t not have reservations, severe reservations given what had taken place. She couldn’t remove the image from her mind of Patti being down there between her legs, and how it seemed ok, perfectly normal in fact for her to be there. And of course she enjoyed it. Well, she wondered if she did, as of course he’d told her she did. Patti had only seconds before now told her on the intercom that Daniel was there, and Breda told her to tell him to come in. And of course Patti didn’t remember any of what happened five days ago. To her what she did between the Doctor’s legs was just a fantasy being played out in her mind. Nothing real at all to her. She had been wondering, though, whether it was something that she would enjoy doing, were it for real.

There was no knock at the door. It just opened. “Well Doc. What news?” Daniel asked as he appeared and walked further into the room. “Sit down, Daniel, and I’ll tell you,” Breda responded, and he did, sitting down in the same armchair as he had on his previous visit. “Well, Daniel, the MRI did pick up something. There was an unaccountable shadow over an area of the brain which……,” but he interrupted her. “Can you put it right, Doc? Can you get this out of my head? You see, its hurting now. If I don’t tell someone to do something, something really dirty then my head’s going to explode, I’m certain of it”. “What do you mean, Daniel, get someone to do something really dirty?” “Well, it’s got progressively worse, Doc. At first, when I started telling others what to do, I didn’t feel much different. But the headaches came, and they only seemed to stop when I told someone to do something dirty. Like, you know, something that they just would not normally do. And then when I did, it was the pain in my stomach that got worse. It’s like I get a bad head if I don’t do anything, and when I do I’m on the toilet shitting for half an hour, like my insides are dropping out of me. Can you operate Doc?” “Well, that’s a little way off at the moment, Daniel. We’re looking to medicate at first,” Breda started to explain, when the door opened and in walked two uniformed police officers. One male, one female, and the female could just as easy been a male given her facial features and body shape. Officer Dillon, Daniel could tell she was from her name tag, and he was Murphy. “Is this him, doctor?” Murphy asked. “Yes it is officer,” Breda responded. Daniel stood up. “What have you done, Doc? What have you done?” He asked, loudly. “I’m sorry, Daniel, but this needs be dealt with by the authorities. What you’re making people do is so wrong. It has got to stop,” she tried to explain, but the anger in him rose as swiftly as he had from the chair. As the officers moved towards him and Murphy was about to say something else, Daniel raised the palms of both his hands and gestured towards them. “Stop. Both of you stop. And don’t say anything until I tell you to”. And they both did. Dead in their proverbial tracks they both just stopped. Daniel stared at them for a few seconds, then told them to “Draw your guns from your holsters and put them to your temple. Both of you. Go on,” and as they began to, Breda screamed “No Daniel. No. Please. What are you doing? Stop it. Please”. “You did this Doc. I remember now. I didn’t tell you not to call the cops, did I?” As the barrel of each pistol was placed against the temple of the officer holding it, Breda pleaded again, “Please. Please. I’m begging you, Daniel. Stop it”. “Ok Doc,” he said, knowing that he’d never intended to do something bad here anyway. Then as he looked towards them he told them to “Put the guns away you two, and tell me what it is you’re here for”. As both pistols were being re-holstered, Murphy said “We’re here to take you in for questioning, Daniel Morgan. The doctor here has made an allegation that you sexually assaulted her, in the office here, last Wednesday”. Daniel didn’t hesitate. Here was an opportunity to relieve the pain he was feeling in his head right now. “Ok, but first I want to watch you, Officer Murphy, fuck Dillon here in the arse over the Doc’s desk there. Go on. Fuck her in the arse now,” and before Dillon could express any thought on the matter he told her “Dillon, you want it in the arse bad, ok? Tell me you do”. “Yes. Yes I do. Come on Murph,” she said as she walked towards the desk. Once there she bent over it whilst pulling down at the pantyhose under her skirt. Murphy arrived behind her with his hardening cock already in his hand. He took to helping her pull the panties down as well once there, and then moved to position his now hardened cock against his colleague’s butt hole. As she felt it touching the entrance, Dillon told him “That’s it Murph. You’re there. Push,” and he did. “Harder,” she said. “Push harder. It’s a bit tight, I know. Spit on it if you need to, but get it in. Quickly,” she said, now growing anxious to feel it in there. “That’s it. Fucking hell it’s there. It’s in. Fuck me Murph. Fuck my arse,” she encouraged him, and he did. Starting slowly, before quickening the thrusts. Dillon began to moan, maybe a bit too theatrically, as if somehow it was being filmed for uploading on some site somewhere at some time. She always saw herself as a bit of a porn star, and maybe this was her chance, especially with the test audience she had there now.

Breda looked on at the sight before her. A male uniformed officer arse-fucking a female colleague bent over her desk. She couldn’t feel fear. No, she’d been told not to. But what she could sense now was the danger she was in. She made to walk towards the door when Daniel said “Sorry Doc, but no. Stop. You’ve gotta face the consequence of what you’ve done. I had a really bad head when I came in, but it’s feeling a bit better already. Now go and kneel down beside Officer Dillon there. Rest your cheek against hers”. He said that with a smile amusing himself with his cheek to cheek reference. As Breda stepped towards the pair of uniforms fucking on her desk she said “Please Daniel. No. Please. Don’t make me do anything dirty,” going down on her knees as she said it, resting her left cheek on Dillon’s, where she’d been told to, and now waiting. Waiting to be told to do something she knew she wouldn’t ordinarily want to, but at the same time knew that she would somehow come to want to. Maybe this will make it easier, she thought. Maybe Daniel will tell her to forget what she’d done, but then again maybe not. “Open your mouth Doc. Murphy here’s going to pull his cock out of that arse there and put it in your mouth, and you’re going to want to suck it, to clean it, ok?” “Ok Daniel,” she responded, feeling a little relief now realising she did actually want to take this cop’s cock in her mouth, to suck it, to clean it. “Murphy, pull it out and let the Doc clean it for a bit,” Daniel told him, and Murphy did. Holding the base of the shaft as he pulled it out, he then guided it to the Doctor’s open mouth as she was resting her cheek against his colleague’s just a few inches away. Breda sucked it. Licked it. Kissed it as it left her mouth on Daniel’s direction when he told Murphy to put it back in Dillon’s arse. “Come Murphy. Fill that arse up now. Go on,” Daniel encouraged him, and just a few strokes later Murphy was grunting as he emptied his balls into his partner’s arse. “Get it out Murphy. Put it in the Doc’s mouth again. Doc, clean it. Make sure it’s nice and clean before its put away”. As Murphy guided it into the Doctor’s mouth again, Daniel told her “You love the taste Doc. You can’t get enough of the taste of cum and arse on a cock”. As she sucked on what was still a semi-hard member, Breda was savouring the taste of cum and whatever else it might have collected from inside that arsehole. She was enjoying it though. Loved it, actually, as Daniel had said, and when he then told her to “Get behind that arsehole. Pull the cheeks apart. Suck that cum out. Go on. Do it,” she moved behind the officer still bent over her desk and pushed her open mouth towards the hole between the cheeks she was pulling apart and began to suck. She heard Daniel say “Dillon. Push it out. Into the Doc’s mouth. Go on”. “I’m trying,” Dillon responded as the distinctive noise of air was heard escaping from her arse, along with the cum, and into the Doctor’s welcome mouth. Breda swallowed all that came her way. Licking the arsehole too when no more seemed like it was coming out for her. Daniel then told her to sit in her desk chair, and so Breda did. He told the officers that all that had happened since their arrival was hearing the Doc withdrawing her allegation, and that they were to report as such back at the Station. They left with all the cash the Doc had in her purse for the local police benevolent fund, along with a broad smile on each face. Once they’d left the room, Daniel then turned to Breda sitting behind her desk. “I need the bathroom Doc. Quickly. Take me to it”.

As he sat on the toilet discharging his bowels, Daniel was looking at Breda on her knees at the open cubicle door in front of him, looking back at him. “You let me down, Breda,” he’d decided to call her that now. “I thought you were going to help me”. “I’m sorry, Daniel. I am so sorry. Let me somehow make it up to you,” she responded anxiously. “I suppose I could make you lick my arse when I’m finished on here,” he said with a wry smile. “No Daniel. Please Daniel. Don’t make me do that. Please,” she begged. “But you’d enjoy it if I told you, you did, wouldn’t you?” He asked. “Yes, I guess I would, but please, don’t,” she almost sobbed. “But you loved sucking that cum out of Officer Dillon’s arse, didn’t you?” “Yes. Yes I did. But not that. Please don’t make me do that”. “And sucking Officer Murphy’s cock. You loved that too, didn’t you?” “Yes I did,” she agreed, looking down at the floor. “Ok then. I’ve finished. And no, I’m not getting you to clean my arse. I’ll use this high quality scented paper you’ve got here instead,” he said as he took some in his hand. When finished, both in the cubicle and at the wash basin, he told her she was taking him for a little ride in her nice SUV.

“Where are we going, Daniel?” She asked. “Your place. When is your husband home?” He enquired. “In about an hour. Why?” “I want him to watch me fuck you.” “No, Daniel. Please, no,” Breda was again pleading. “Breda. You want me to fuck you. You’re feeling so horny at the thought of it. And you want your husband to watch, ok?” “Ok,” she said, in her mind now finally deciding that she couldn’t hold out any longer and had to surrender to the attraction she had for her patient sitting beside her in her car right now. The fact that Gordon would watch her being fucked by him only added to the excitement. She was already feeling wet between her legs at the image in her mind of Daniel’s cock there. Once home she changed into the horniest number in her wardrobe, a sort of all in one body stocking, both crotchless and arseless. They hadn’t waited long, Daniel and her, when the sound of the front door opening could be heard from the lounge. As Gordon entered it his attention was immediately drawn to how his wife was dressed. He was about to express a view when Breda said as she gestured towards the guest now sitting on an armchair in the room, “Darling, this is Daniel. A patient of mine. He’s going to fuck me whilst you watch”. “Going to what?” Gordon exclaimed. “Going to what?” He repeated as he moved towards Daniel, his anger evident in his face and clenched fist as he did. “Stop Gordon. And listen,” Daniel said, immediately halting Gordon’s advance. “As your wife said. You’re going to watch me fuck her, and enjoy it, ok?” “Ok,” Gordon responded, thinking then that he would indeed enjoy watching his wife being fucked by a stranger in front him. Maybe he could pull on his cock whilst he did. “We’ll start here with a little doggy style, and then up in the bedroom. On your bed for a little cowgirl. Alright with you?” Daniel asked, but in reality was telling him. “Sure. Fine. I’m going to enjoy that,” Gordon responded with some enthusiasm, but not enough for Daniel. “Really enjoy it you will, Gordon. We’ll need some encouragement. When I’m inside your wife we’ll need to hear you cheering a bit. Ok?” “Yeah. Ok. Yeah, come on. When are you starting?” “Right now, Gordon. Right now. Breda, on your hands and knees there in the centre of the room, and push that arse up for me”. “Yes, Daniel,” she responded as she went down as he’d told her to. “Here, Gordon. Get down there. Finger her a bit. Make her wet for me”. “Ok,” Gordon responded as he too went to the floor, pushing two fingers inside his wife’s cunt as soon as he got there. He was that keen to watch what was coming. After about half a minute he said “She’s quite wet as it is,” and Daniel replied “Move aside then. I’m going in,” as he knelt down behind her, nudging Gordon away and with his already stiff cock in his hand. As he pushed it in he could tell she was, and said so, “Yes, she is Gordon. Very wet. Wanting my cock big time. That right Breda?” “Yes, Daniel. Fuck me. Please fuck me,” she was beginning to beg. “Yes, go on. Fuck her. Fuck her hard,” Gordon encouraged, as he’d been told to, wondering whether he should pull his own cock out now, and as Daniel thrust away behind the Doctor he had hoped was going to help him escape the spiral of depravity he’d found himself in, yet had chosen to betray him, his mind could only focus on what he was going to do to her, with her, and to others. As he felt the time was already there when he was going to empty his balls into this particular hole he’d decided that cowgirl upstairs was for another time, and instead gripped the hips his hands were already pulling on as the first spurt of cum was leaving them. His headache had disappeared, but he could feel his stomach churning already. The bathroom first, then some thought on where he was going next with this. Doctor Braun. Yes, she was eminently fuckable. He’d take Breda with him. That was it, then. If he couldn’t trust doctors to help rid him of this curse, he’d make at least two of them pay.