The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crowd Pleaser

Chapter 8 — Treating Others Like You Want to be Treated

The episode with Lana was still fresh in her mind when Emily returned to work. Whatever she might have been before, Lana was reduced from what she had been before. On the job, Lana might have been a pain in the ass but now, now all she wanted was for someone to take care of her pussy.

And it wasn’t like Lana had been all that happy to see Emily go. She’d been reduced to begging Emily to stay, begging Emily to spend just a little more time with her, begging Emily to lick her pussy just one more time. By the time Emily had left, she’d reached the conclusion that yet again, Mira had been right. As bad as the job might be, she didn’t want to get herself fired lest she end up like the hapless and helpless Lana.

So it was that when Emily walked into work, it was with a growing feeling of helplessness in her life. Mira had said she couldn’t quit, and while Emily hadn’t believed her at first, that much seemed to be true. And if what had happened to Lana was any indication, she couldn’t let herself be fired either. That meant she had no choice. She had to stay on the job.

But staying on the job meant getting her pussy fucked on a regular basis. At first, it had merely been blow jobs, but in the days that had followed, she’d long since moved past the nights of simply sucking away on a customer’s cock. Now, she was getting her pussy fucked each and every night.

“Look who’s here,” Mira said when Emily walked in the door.

“Hi,” Emily said dejectedly.

To her credit, Mira got it. “What’s wrong,” she asked.

“Nothing,” Emily replied.

Mira shook her head. “You can’t fool me,” she said. “That’s not a nothing kind of statement.”

“Really,” Emily began.

“Really,” Mira interrupted, “I want to know. What is wrong?”

Emily looked at the other woman and then she started to cry. “I feel so helpless,” she said. “I can’t believe it, but it feels like my life somehow isn’t my own anymore.”

“Why do you think that,” Mira asked.

“Why do ... how can you say that? You see what they make us do every night. It’s disgusting, and yet we do it each and every night.”

“Not everyone does it,” Mira said softly.

That was true, Emily realized. Not everyone did do it. She couldn’t recall Mira doing it, but somehow, that just seemed to make it worse. It was almost as if she were being singled out for this kind of treatment and in a way, that made it worse.

“So what’s you’re problem,” Mira asked.

“What do you mean what’s my problem? You’ve seen what I’ve become.”

“Yeah, and if you’ll recall, I told you you should quit while you still had a chance.”

“But—”

“But what?”

“But why didn’t you warn me?”

“I did warn you.”

“Why weren’t you more specific?”

Mira stared at Emily. “You think you’re the only one affected by this, don’t you?”

“No, but—”

“But what? Don’t say ‘no, but’ when you know damn well that’s exactly what you’ve been thinking. It’s all been about you, about how it affected you and you alone.”

“No, but—”

“But there’s more than just you involved in all this. Look around you. You’re not the only one involved in this so if you’re done moping around about it, you can stop feeling sorry for yourself and you can get back to work.”

Emily stared at the woman. Mira had always seemed so supportive before, but now, now it was almost as if she didn’t even care.

“Look,” Mira said in a softer tone, “I know what’s happening to you, but I’m telling you, the sooner you get over it and accept what you are, the better off you’ll be.”

“But—”

“I’m telling you,” Mira said again, “the sooner you get over it, the better off you’ll be.”

Emily would have said something more except that Mr. Henley walked into the area where the two women were talking. “Ladies,” he said. “We’ve got customers waiting on you.”

“I know, Mr. Henley,” said Mira. “We were just going.”

“Right,” agreed Emily. “We were just going.”

The restaurant manager stopped Emily before she could go out on the floor. “Emily, a word with you, if you please,” the man said.

For a moment there, Emily caught Mira’s eye but she wasn’t sure what she was reading there and it was only for a moment anyway. “Yes, sir,” Emily said.

“I just wanted to let you know we had to let Lana go.”

“I know, Mr. Henley.”

“Her behavior with you was unacceptable, but I wanted to let you know that it was no reflection on you. Your behavior has been very good, and as long as you continue to operate at the very high standard that we expect from everyone, there shouldn’t be any problems. Is that understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

“All right then. You’ve got customers waiting for you to take care of them.”

“Yes, sir,” and with that, Emily hurried out onto the floor.

The restaurant was indeed packed just as Mr. Henley had said it was and for the next hour, Emily was kept so busy moving plates back and forth between the kitchen that she hardly had any time to think about her predicament.

It was some time later then when Emily was making the rounds with a pot of coffee, looking to see if anyone need to get a refresh on the beverage when a lone woman from outside her station motioned to Emily to come to her.

The woman seemed to be a business woman of some sort because she’d spread a bunch of papers out in front of her and she was talking to someone on her cell phone. “No, no, no,” she said. “Tingley’s an idiot.”

She listened to the person on the other end of the line.

“I’m telling you. I’m looking at the numbers right now and I’m telling you, Tingley is wrong.”

“Would you like a refresh,” Emily asked softly.

The woman held up a hand to silence her.

“Yeah well, I’m telling you. The numbers are wrong. I’m going to keep working them to see what we can do to make them better, but in the mean time, I suggest you find Tingley and ask him just what the hell he was thinking.

There was another pause.

“Yeah,” the woman said. “Well, you do that. Yeah right. Good-bye.”

“Can I get you a refill on your coffee,” Emily asked again.

“I’ve been watching you,” the woman said.

“Me?”

The woman nodded. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you didn’t like your job.”

Emily shifted nervously. “You don’t understand—”

“What’s to understand,” the woman said. “I’ll let you in on a little secret. Your job is what it is. Whether you enjoy it or not is not up to anyone else but you. You can decide to make your job enjoyable or you can you hate your job, but in the end, whether you like it or not is entirely up to you.”

Emily shook her head. This woman just didn’t understand.

“I can tell you don’t believe me.”

Emily tried not to shake her head. After all, she didn’t want to be rude but this woman just didn’t understand.

“I suppose I’m going to have to show you what I mean.” The woman turned her body out and pulled up her skirt. “Why don’t you take down my panties.”

“I ... I was just doing a coffee refresh,” Emily said.

“Yes, I know, but I need a refresh, too. Now kneel down and take off my panties.”

Emily put the coffee down and knelt and she took down the other woman’s panties.

The other woman opened her legs and let a finger slide between her legs. “You can see I’m wet,” the other woman said. “Now here’s the other thing to know about having a job you like. You need to treat people the way you want to be treated. If you do, it will come back to you, so why don’t you show me how you’d like to have your pussy treated.”

What? No, Emily thought, and yet ...

And yet, she was moving forward and she was letting her tongue slide between the other woman’s legs. She could feel the other woman moan as her tongue found her clit and she could hear her continue to moan as her tongue slipped easily between her legs.

“Mmm yeah,” the other woman moaned. “That’s it. Lick my pussy just like you’d want yours to be licked.”

Emily hesitated for a moment and then her tongue was moving again, and it was almost as if she could feel it herself, the feel of a tongue teasing her clit and then backing off, only to come back again, and it made her so wet to think of someone treating her like that.

The other woman moaned. “I can tell,” she said. “I can tell you like to be treated like that, but when you’ve gone as far as that, only one thing’s really going to satisfy you.”

Emily wasn’t really listening. She was just licking the other woman’s pussy like she’d been told to do.

“You know what you’d want to do if someone was doing this to you. You know what you want so I want you to do it to me.”

Emily did know.

“You know what you’d like,” the other woman said, “but for now, I want you to give it to me. I want you to make me cum.”

Emily’s tongue worked even harder. She had to make this woman cum.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it, honey. Show me what you like.”

And Emily was doing exactly that, and she couldn’t help how right it felt to let her tongue work that place between the other woman’s legs.

“Oh yeah,” the customer moaned and then her body arched. “Oh yeah,” she moaned again. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah. That’s fucking it.”

Emily knew the other woman was cumming but she also knew this wasn’t the time to let up on the other woman’s pussy. After all, the woman had told her to do just what she would have liked to have had someone do to her, and there was no way Emily would have wanted someone to let up on her.

“Oh yeah,” the woman panted. “Oh yeah. That’s good. Oh yeah, you really do know how to lick a pussy good.”

Emily didn’t say anything.

“I’ve got an idea,” the woman said. “It looks like I’m going to be here for a while making some calls so would you go and get my waitress for me.”

Emily stood up. “Of course,” she said. “I’ll be back in a minute.”

The woman nodded almost absentmindedly as she went back to the papers in front of her. “Take your time,” she said. “I’ll be here.”

The woman was sitting in Cassie’s station. Cassie was a little blond girl, not much older than herself, Emily thought. From the way the other waitresses talked, Emily thought that Cassie hadn’t been there all that much longer than herself but Emily hadn’t seen Cassie do any of the things that she’d ended up doing. If anything, Cassie had seemed almost standoffish.

“The lady on four wants you,” Emily told Cassie.

Cassie nodded. “Okay. Would you tell her I’ll be over there in a sec.”

“Sure. No problem.”

The woman looked at Emily when Emily gave her the message. “Where are you going,” she asked.

“I have my own tables to wait.”

“But don’t you think you ought to stick around here first.”

That didn’t make sense, and yet for some reason, it did. Emily agreed to stick around until Cassie came by.

At that moment, Cassie appeared. “You wanted to see me,” she asked.

“Yes, I did,” the woman said. “It looks like I’m going to be here a while,” she said, “and this ... I don’t even know your name.”

“It’s Emily, ma’am.”

“Yes. Emily here was kind enough to provide me with some entertainment, and now I’d like you to provide me with some entertainment, too.”

“I don’t understand.”

“What’s there to understand,” the woman said. “I want Emily here to do the same thing to you that she did to me and I want to watch. What could be simpler than that?”

“But I—”

But the woman was having none of Cassie’s excuses. “Show her,” she said to Emily.

Emily stepped forward and then she was pulling up the other girl’s skirt.

“What are you doing,” Cassie exclaimed but in moments, it became perfectly clear. Emily was taking down her panties.

“Sit down,” Emily told the other girl.

“No, wait. Why,” and yet even as she said these things, Cassie dropped down into the chair across from the woman at the table.

“You know what to do,” the woman told Emily.

Indeed she did. There was only the briefest resistance as Emily pushed on Cassie’s knees but then Cassie’s legs were sliding apart and Emily was sliding down between her thighs. Her fingers stroked Cassie’s little hairless pussy and then her mouth was sliding forward and she was slipping her tongue between the other girl’s lips.

The businesswoman sat there and watched as the one waitress licked the clit of the other and even as she watched, she let a hand slide between her legs. “Doesn’t she do a good job at that,” she said.

“Yeah,” Cassie moaned. “Yeah. She ... she does good.”

“She makes you want to cum, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah,” Cassie moaned.

“Are you going to cum,” the woman asked.

“I ... I don’t know. I ... oh geez ... I don’t think I should.”

“You don’t think you should?”

The blond said nothing but she moaned even as she shook her head.

“You intrigue me,” the businesswoman said. “I’ve been coming here for quite some time and no one’s ever said anything like that to me. Tell me why it is you think you shouldn’t.”

The blond seemed on the verge of saying something but every time she seemed about to speak, the only thing that came out of her mouth was a moan.

“I’m waiting,” the woman said.

“I’m ... I’m ... I’m,” the blond stammered.

“You’re what,” the woman said. “You’re about to cum. You’re about to cum all over Emily’s tongue. Is that what you were going to tell me?”

Cassie shook her head but then she moaned all over again.

“Maybe you were about to tell me you want to cum for Emily and then you want to return the favor for her. Is that it?”

Cassie didn’t disagree. She just moaned as that tongue took her pussy.

“Maybe you wanted to tell me why you’re such a fucking, little slut, why you can’t get enough cocks inside your tight, little cunt. Is that it?”

Cassie nodded. That was it. It hadn’t been what she had been about to say not all that much earlier, but she was sure that was it.

“And I’ll bet what you really want to tell me is just how much you want to cum in Emily’s mouth.”

Oh God, yes, Cassie thought. She needed to cum in Emily’s mouth. That was it exactly.

“Are you going to cum,” the woman asked.

Of course, she was going to cum, Cassie thought. There was no holding back. Not now, and not anymore, and Cassie moaned as her pussy came all over Emily’s clever, little tongue.

She moaned again but the truth was, she just couldn’t resist what Emily was doing to her.