The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crowd Pleaser

Chapter 7 — A Job Well Done

Emily couldn’t help but feel bad about the fact that Lana had lost her job. She knew it wasn’t her fault, but in a way, she felt as if she’d been involved.

So she’d asked around and she’d finally found one of the girls who knew where Lana lived and that was how she found herself standing out front of Lana’s apartment complex.

It was a rundown kind of place. It looked like it was in need of a paint job and the majority of the landscaping seemed to be in asphalt and concrete.

Lana’s apartment was 2B and already, Emily was starting to ask herself why she was doing what she was doing. She didn’t even like Lana all that much and unless she was totally wrong, that feeling was mutual.

Emily almost turned around and went back but she told herself as long as she was here, she might as well stop by and say hi. It would be rude to come all this way out here and then not at least do that, so Emily steeled up her nerve and she walked up the path and she knocked on the door of apartment 2B.

There was no answer. Emily thought about knocking again but really, what was the point. She’d come out here. She’d done her bit. It wasn’t her fault that Lana wasn’t home when she came by so she should just turn around and go.

The only thing was that now that she’d come to that conclusion, before she could put it into effect, the door opened and standing in the doorway was her old nemesis, only this Lana wasn’t the same Lana that Emily had met before. This was a completely different girl.

This Lana’s hair looked unkempt as if the girl hadn’t even bothered to take care of it. This Lana had an almost frantic look in her eyes which darted to and fro and while that in and of itself might have been enough to surprise Emily, what really got her attention was that this Lana was completely and totally naked.

Lana’s eyes finally seemed to settle down and focus on Emily and Emily shifted nervously under the sudden intensity of Lana’s gaze. “Um, hi,” she said haltingly. “I, um, I just stopped by to see um, to see how you were doing.”

If Lana understood what Emily was saying, she showed little indication of it. She just stared at Emily.

“Listen,” Emily said, “if this is a bad time, I could come back later.”

That seemed to spur Lana into action. Her eyes seemed to unfocus for just a moment as she looked past Emily and then once again, her hungry eyes were on her former co-worker and Lana shook her head. “No,” she said. “No, don’t go.”

As if she had a choice, Emily thought because even as Lana had said it, she’d reached out and she’d grabbed hold of Emily and she was pulling her into her apartment.

“Hey,” Emily protested. “Hey. Let go, dammit. Let me go.”

But Lana had already pulled Emily into her apartment and the door to her apartment was already shut. “Let you go,” Lana said in what was the first semblance of coherence that Emily had seen. “I don’t think so. Why are you here?”

“I told you,” Emily said. “I came to see how you were doing.”

Lana shook her head. “I don’t believe you. Why are you here?”

“I already told you. I came to see how you were doing.”

For a moment, Lana seemed uncertain but it was only for a moment. “I don’t think so,” the former waitress said. “I think you came here for another reason.”

“Yeah? What reason is that?”

Lana’s hand touched Emily’s cheek and then it drifted down to her chest. “I think you came here to finish what we started the other day.”

“You’re crazy,” Emily said.

“Do you know what I’ve been doing,” Lana said.

Emily shook her head.

“I’ve been playing with myself. All day long, I’ve been playing with myself. I can’t stop. Every time I think I’ve had enough, I start all over again. I can’t help it. I have to keep playing with myself.”

Emily didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know how many times I’ve made myself cum but I know I just can’t help it. I have to do it.”

Why was she telling her this, Emily wondered.

“I can’t help it,” Lana said again. “I have to play with myself, but now that you’re here, I want you to play with me, too.”

“Now wait a minute—”

“Don’t worry,” Lana said. “I’ll make sure you get to cum, too.”

“Look, I really think I ought to be going.”

Lana grabbed Emily by the arm. “Don’t be such a tease. I want you to stay. I insist.”

“Hey. You’re hurting me.”

Before Emily knew what was happening, she was being forced to her knees and Lana was straddling her face. “I think you know what to do with this,” Lana said.

“No,” Emily wanted to say but every time she tried to open her mouth, she found Lana’s pussy there instead.

“Go on,” Lana said. “Let’s see what you can do. Go on. Eat my pussy.”

Lana certainly was wet, Emily told herself and in spite of herself, Emily could feel her pussy getting wetter.

“Come on. Don’t be such a fucking tease. Why don’t you show me why old man Henley likes you so much.”

Emily could feel herself weakening. Maybe just a little something to get the bitch out of her face. She opened her mouth and she let her tongue out. Geez, Emily thought. The bitch really was wet.

“Oh yeah,” Lana moaned. “Oh yeah. Do it like that. Oh yeah, eat my pussy.”

It really wasn’t all that hard, Emily thought. It really wasn’t all that hard for her tongue to find Lana’s clit.

“Oh fuck,” the former waitress moaned. “Oh fuck, yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah. Eat my fucking pussy.”

Emily’d only meant to give the bitch a few cursory licks but now that she had her tongue between Lana’s legs, she was finding it hard to remember what the original plan was.

“Oh fuck,” Lana moaned. “Oh fuck. I can see why the old man likes you. Oh geez. Lick my pussy.”

Okay, Emily thought. Okay, maybe she’d make the other girl cum but that was all, and besides, if she did that, that would probably be the easiest way to get Lana to let her go.

“Oh fuck,” Lana groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Emily could feel the other woman quivering and she knew. This was it. This was it. She was going to make Lana come.

“Oh shit,” Lana groaned and then she moaned again as her pussy started to cum.

Emily kept licking the former waitress. This wasn’t so bad, she told herself, and besides, it was kind of making her kind of wet to do this. After she was done here, she was going to have to go find a guy to fuck.

“Oh fuck,” Lana groaned as she finally pulled back. “Oh fuck, you really are good, but you already knew that, didn’t you?”

“Huh?”

“You know what I’m talking about. You really are a good pussy licker. Why else do you think I kept coming back to you over and over again.”

“B-b-but I thought you didn’t like me.”

“I’ll like anyone who can lick my pussy like you can but now it’s time to return the favor.”

“What? No, I’m good.”

Lana’s eyes narrowed. “What kind of girl do you think I am. I’m not about to let you eat and run. That wouldn’t be hospitable, would it?”

“No really,” Emily said, “I’m good.”

Lana grabbed Emily by the hair and pulled her up off her knees. “I don’t think you heard me,” she said again. “I’m going to eat your pussy whether you want me to or not.”

Emily was being shoved deeper into the apartment and then she was being pushed into the bedroom. “Wait a minute,” she said.

“I’m not going to wait,” Lana said. “I’m not going to wait one minute more. I’m going to show you that you’re just like me.”

“No,” Emily whimpered.

“Yes,” Lana said as she pulled Emily’s top off.

“No, you can’t.”

“This is my apartment. I can do whatever I want. Now take off that fucking bra.”

“No, I mean,” Emily started out even as her hands worked at her bra. “You don’t get what I mean.”

Lana’s hands were already working at Emily’s skirt. “No, you don’t get what I mean. I’m going to show you just what a little pussy slut you really are.”

“No,” Emily whimpered.

Emily was down to just her panties when Lana gave her a shove and sent her flying onto the bed. “You can say no all you want. Who knows, you might even get off on it, but you and I both know what I’m going to do and you and I both know you’re going to like it.”

Emily watched Lana climb up onto the bed. She wanted to object but for some reason, she couldn’t.

Lana’s hands pulled Emily’s panties down her legs. “Now we’re going to find out just what you are, aren’t we. Open those legs for me.”

Emily knew she shouldn’t. She couldn’t do it. She ... she ...

She let her legs slide open.

Lana just smiled. “That’s a good, little pussy slut. Now, let’s see just how much you like girls.”

“Oh God,” Emily moaned and suddenly, there was Lana kneeling between her knees.

Lana grinned as her fingers stroked Emily’s pussy. “I can see you’re wet already.”

Emily didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want to admit it but Lana already knew the truth.

“Let’s see what a little pussy slut feels like when she gets a tongue between her legs, shall we?”

“Yeah,” Emily moaned. She hadn’t meant to say it but it just slipped out.

Lana grinned. “I just knew a little pussy slut like you was going to like this.”

Yeah, Emily thought and then almost immediately, she corrected herself. That was wrong, she told herself. The answer wasn’t yeah. It was no.

Emily moaned. It was just that yeah sounded so right to her and besides, what with what Lana was doing between her legs, actually, that did feel pretty good to her. In fact, it felt great.

“I think someone likes this,” Lana said.

“Yes,” Emily moaned and this time, there was no dissent.

“Then I think it’s time we made someone cum.”

“Yes-s-s-s-s,” Emily agreed and as if in response to her moans, Lana’s tongue once more took its place between Emily’s legs.

There was no doubt about it, at least not anymore. It was funny, Emily thought, but she’d come here because she’d felt kind of guilty about Lana losing her job. It wasn’t really her fault. It was just that ... that ... oh fuck, she’d come here not so much to cheer Lana up but to make sure she wasn’t too pissed off and now here was Lana eating out her pussy and here was Lana getting her off.

Well, not quite getting her off. Not yet at least but it was only a matter of time.

Emily gasped as that tongue almost did it. Almost, but not quite, and still that tongue was there, stroking her clit, stroking her clit and getting her hotter, stroking her clit and making her ... and making her ... and making her ...

And making her scream.

Oh God, Emily thought. Oh God. That felt so good. Oh God, it felt good to scream like that, and the best part was Lana’s tongue was still there between her legs, still licking and still wanting to make her cum yet again.

And that, Emily realized, that was exactly what she wanted. It didn’t matter why she’d come here before. All that mattered now was that tongue and having that tongue make her cum again and again and again.