The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crowd Pleaser

Chapter 2 — Customer Service

Despite what Emily had told Mira, she was wrong. That night, she’d sucked three more dicks at the restaurant before her shift finally ended and it wasn’t like she’d intended to do it. With each one of them, it had just happened.

And Mira had been right about another thing as well. Despite the fact that she’d been sucking off her customers, Mr. Henley hadn’t fired her. If anything, he seemed to be pleased with what she was doing.

Or maybe he just hadn’t noticed although Emily found that hard to believe. It was kind of hard not to notice an eighteen-year-old girl sucking a guy’s cock off in front of a crowded room.

Mira had been right about one other thing as well. All that first night when Emily’d been sucking off those cocks, she’d thought she was the only one doing it and it had really embarrassed her and the worst part was that she just kept doing it but towards the end of the night, as her shift had finally started to come to a close, she’d noticed something.

The girl’s name was Lana something. She was a brunette and she was tall. Emily didn’t think she was six feet tall but she had to be close, but Lana was tall and Lana was thin. She had almost no tits at all, but Lana had a cute, little face with a small, little mouth.

And there she was at the end of her shift. Her top was off and she was there sucking off the cock of this guy at table six.

The girl really didn’t have any tits to speak of but the guy on table six didn’t seem to mind. The only thing he seemed to care about was how good Lana was at sucking off his cock.

Lana was apparently plenty good at it. Her head just seemed to keep bouncing up and down on that cock and the man at table six just kept on moaning.

This was insane, Emily told herself. Here was this girl sucking this guy off and no one was doing anything about it. Never mind the fact that she’d done the same thing herself but somehow it just seemed even more egregious when someone else was doing it.

And never mind the fact that she wasn’t doing anything about it either. The best it seemed she could do was to stand there and watch as the girl sucked that cock.

She was getting closer. Emily wasn’t sure how she knew that but she was sure Lana was getting closer. Just a little bit more, she told herself. Just a little bit more and the brunette would have a mouth full of hot, warm cum.

“Come on,” Mira said. “There’s nothing to watch there.”

“But she—”

“I know,” Mira said, “but there’s still nothing to watch there, or are you telling me that you want people to stop and watch when you’re sucking off your next cock.”

“No,” Emily said.

“So leave it alone. She’ll be done sucking that cock in just a few moments and you don’t want her to catch you watching her, do you?”

Mira was probably right, Emily told herself, and yet ... and yet there was a part of her that wished that Lana would catch her watching.

Still, she’d followed Mira off to the kitchen. Mira was right about one thing. She definitely wouldn’t have wanted to catch someone else watching her while she was sucking some guy’s cock.

Lana had come back into the kitchen shortly after that. Everything was back the way it was supposed to be until Lana pulled Emily off to a corner. “I knew you were watching me,” the woman hissed.

“I didn’t mean to—”

“I don’t care if you meant to or not,” the taller woman hissed. “Just don’t let it happen again.”

“I won’t,” Emily assured her.

“You better not.”

“I won’t,” Emily promised her.

Lana gave the other girl a good, long look and then she nodded her head. “You better not,” she said, and with that, she walked away.

Three guys. That’s how many cocks she’d sucked off. That’s what she was thinking about on her way home. Three of them and each time she did it, she’d felt totally embarrassed at what she’d done but seeing Lana do it, somehow that made it different.

Or did it?

Three cocks. That’s how many cocks she’d sucked. Did it really matter how many cocks Lana had sucked? She’d sucked three cocks.

And she didn’t even like sucking cocks.

Somehow, she made it home although she’d later admit to herself she wasn’t sure how. As preoccupied as she was by the events of that night, she gave the road very little of her attention, but somehow she made it home.

The next morning, Emily woke up feeling better about herself. She wasn’t sure what had happened to her the night before but she was sure about one thing. It wasn’t going to happen again.

Mira was the first one to greet her when she walked in the door. “You’re back,” the older waitress said in a tone that seemed devoid of surprise.

“Of course I’m back.”

Mira nodded. “I told you. You should have quit while you still had the chance but it’s too late now.”

“I’m not quitting,” Emily said.

“So you like giving blow jobs.”

“I’m not going to do that,” Emily said.

“I don’t think you understand. You—”

Mr. Henley chose just that moment to make an appearance. If he realized what was being said between his waitresses, the man gave no indication of it. The man simply looked at the two women and he clapped his hands together. “Ladies,” the man said quickly. “We’ve got customers waiting.”

Mira looked at the boss and then she looked back at Emily. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” the older woman said and then she moved out onto the restaurant floor.

Mr. Henley turned to look at Emily. “Well,” the man said.

Emily checked to make sure she had her order pad and a pen and then she looked back at the manager. “I’m on it,” she told the man and then like Mira, she moved out onto the restaurant floor.

There would be no cock sucking this evening, Emily told herself. Whatever had happened the night before was an aberration and yet even as she moved out onto the floor, the first thing she saw was Helen down on her knees, her head moving up and down on a customer’s cock and Emily suddenly became afraid. It had sounded so good what she’d said to Mira, but what if Mira was right? What if it happened again.

She moved around Helen and she was amazed. The blond had always struck her as somewhat mousy. She was shy and hard to get to know, and yet there she was sucking on the man’s cock with what almost seemed to be an animal ferocity. Emily gave the blond one last look. It just went to show, she told herself, that sometimes, you really didn’t know a person even when you thought you did.

She moved up to her first station. A man was sitting there with a menu in his hand. “Can I get you something to drink first,” she asked, “or are you ready to order.”

The man looked up at Emily. “I’m waiting for my fiancee,” he said.

“Something to drink then?”

“The man closed his menu. Yes, I suppose you could bring me a glass of red wine, and how about waters for me and my date.”

“Yes, sir,” Emily said, and she quickly moved off to fill the man’s order.

Helen was still sucking on the man’s cock when Emily returned from the kitchen. Damn, Emily thought. What the hell was wrong with the girl. Was she really going to suck the guy off all night long and then moments later, Emily was wondering why she’d thought that. They weren’t supposed to be sucking the customers off, were they?

The man’s date had come back to the table by the time Emily arrived. Emily set the wine down in front of the man and then looked at the woman. “Would you like something to drink,” she asked.

The woman closed her menu and she looked at Emily. “She really is quite attractive, isn’t she, don’t you think, Harold?”

Now, the man was looking at Emily, too. “I was thinking pretty much the same thing,” the man said. “I just wanted to see what you were going to say.”

The woman smiled. “You should know me better than that, Harold. If you want her, then I say you should take her.”

Emily knew they were talking about her but she found herself incapable of responding. She could do nothing more than stand there and listen.

“What do you think,” Harold asked. “Should I take you like Pauline suggests?”

“I only exist to serve,” Emily said and yet even as she said it, her mind was trying to tell herself no. Oh my God, her mind tried to tell her. He’s going to make you suck his cock, and yet as much as she wanted to tell the man no, she just stood there and let his eyes devour her body.

The man grinned. “I like this one,” he told his fiancee.

Pauline nodded. “I kind of thought you might,” she said. “Just hurry it up. We don’t have all night.”

Oh my God, Emily told herself. Oh my God. They were going to make her suck his cock and the worst part about it was that there was a part of her that actually seemed to want to let them do it.

“Lift up your skirt,” the man said.

Why, Emily wondered even as she pulled up her skirt and let the man see her panties.

“What kind of a pussy do you have,” the man asked. “Is it hairy, trimmed or shaved?”

What, Emily thought. What kind of question was that, and yet ...

“It’s trimmed, sir,” she said. “I did it just this morning. Would you like to see it?”

What was going on here, Emily wondered. Why was she saying that?

“Indeed I would,” the man said. “By the way did you tell me what your name was?”

“No, sir. My name’s Emily.”

“Well, Emily, I would very much like to see your pussy. Why don’t you take your panties down for me.”

“Yes, sir,” Emily replied and she pushed her panties down before once again lifting her skirt up so the man could take another look at her pussy.

“Do you like showing your pussy to me like this, Emily,” the man asked.

The answer was supposed to be no. Emily was sure of that. The answer was supposed to be no.

“Yes, sir,” the girl replied. “I like giving good customer service.”

“I’ll bet you do,” the man said.

“Oh for Christ’s sake, Harold. The girl’s probably got other tables to wait on and we haven’t got all day.”

Harold looked back at his fiancee and then he looked at Emily and he sighed. “I suppose Pauline’s right. I do like taking my time but we haven’t got all day. What do you want to do with this?”

Emily looked down at the man’s lap. He had his cock out. She’d thought she’d known what the answer was but now she wasn’t so sure.

“Well,” the man demanded.

Suddenly, Emily knew what she had to do. Her body moved forward and then she was taking hold of the man’s cock. Her body straddled the man’s cock and then she was pushing herself down upon his member and she moaned as she took the man inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned even as his hands reached around and took a hold of Emily’s firm, young ass. “Oh yeah, that’s it. You like that, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” Emily moaned. “Yes, sir. I like it.”

“I rather thought you would,” the man told her.

Emily moaned again.

“Tell me something,” the man said.

“Y-y-yes, sir,” Emily moaned.

“Would you like to show me your tits?”

“Yes, sir,” Emily moaned. The fact that she hadn’t been thinking any such thing just moments before never registered in Emily’s mind. All that did register was the realization of just how hot it would be to let the man see her tits.

She could feel the man’s hands sliding up off her ass. Those hands gripped her about the waist and she could feel one thing more. Those hands were pulling the hem of her blouse out of her skirt.

“You want to show me your tits, don’t you?”

Emily moaned. The man was right, of course. She could feel her nipples tingling with desire. The man was right. She really wanted to show him her tits.

Emily could feel the man’s hands sliding up under the bottom of her shirt. She could feel his hands on her bare skin and it felt so good and as those hands kept moving higher and higher on her body, and Emily could feel her body get hotter and hotter.

“You want to show me your tits, don’t you?”

Emily could only moan yet again. She hoped the man knew just how much she wanted him to see her tits.

She could feel the hands as they moved higher still. His hands were high on her back and then they were working the catches on the girl’s bra.

Oh fuck, the girl thought. She needed those hands to set her breasts free. She needed the man to see her tits and all the while, the girl kept riding the man’s cock.

Emily felt it when those hands finally freed her from her bra. Without even thinking about what she was doing, she let her hands work their way up the front of her blouse, letting them open button after button as they worked themselves higher and higher.

“I’ll bet you want me to suck on your tits.”

“Yes,” Emily moaned. It wasn’t like she’d been thinking about it before but suddenly the thought of his mouth on her nipples, of him sucking on her, of him licking on her, suddenly the thought of that was just so incredibly hot that it was almost too hot to bear.

The man’s hands had slid around to the front and now they were squeezing her unrestrained, little titties. “Tell me what you want,” the man said again.

It was so hard to think, Emily told herself. The man had his hands on her tits and she loved that but there was something more she needed to.

“Suck on me,” the girl moaned. “I want you to suck on my tits.”

“You do, huh?”

He was teasing her, Emily told herself.

The man’s hands slipped down off her tits and then they were sliding back down on her body. All the way down they went. All the way to her ass and then he was squeezing her cheeks even as her cunt rode his cock. “Tell me again,” the man asked. “Tell me what you want.”

Fuck that, Emily thought. Her shirt was open and her tits were free. She wasn’t going to tell him anything. She was going to show him and that’s when she pressed herself forward, pressing first one and then the other of her nipples against the man’s lips. “Suck on them,” she pleaded. “Suck on them. Suck on my fucking tits.”

At first, the man seemed not to understand but Emily kept pressing herself against his lips.

“Suck me,” she pleaded. “Suck my fucking nipples.”

And still, it seemed as if the man didn’t understand until finally she felt it. He was sucking on her nipple and it felt so incredibly good.

Emily’s mouth opened in a soundless moan. She started to pant and then she moaned again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Suck me. Suck me. Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck my fucking tit.”

The man seemed to pull back but there was only one reason why he should need to do that. Emily slipped her other breast over and then she shoved it up against his face and she sighed happily as the man resumed his sucking.

And all the while, her pussy had continued to happily ride the man’s cock.

Emily was so hot. She wasn’t sure why. It was just that there was something about having him suck her tits. She hadn’t thought she’d find it arousing but it turned out she did.

The man pulled back and this time, he seemed to want to make sure that Emily didn’t shove one of her tits back into his mouth. “You know what,” he asked.

“What?”

“I think my girlfriend is feeling a bit left out.”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me. I think my girlfriend is feeling a bit left out.”

A moment before, Emily had almost felt panicked by the man’s words but now she was feeling hot again. “What do you want me to do?”

The man grinned. “That’s the spirit and hey, I think you’ll even like this. All I want you to do is turn around and let Pauline see your face while you ride my cock. Do you think you can do that?”

Moments before, that idea would have held no appeal and yet now as Emily considered it, she knew it was just what she wanted to do. She pulled herself up off that cock and she turned herself around only to once again push herself down on the man’s cock. The man was right. This was definitely better than the way they’d been doing it before.

The man groaned and Emily could feel his hands around her waist. “That’s it, baby,” the man told her. “Show my girlfriend what a good, little slut you really are.”

Just because she wanted to jump on the cock of some guy she’d never met, that didn’t make her a slut, Emily told herself. Still, that didn’t stop her from doing what the man told her to do.

The man was reaching around and playing with her tits even as his girlfriend sat there and watched Emily bounce up and down on the man’s cock and Emily moaned as the guy’s fingers played with her nipples. She’d never thought it would feel so good to have a guy play with her like that.

“So are you going to cum or not,” the girlfriend demanded. “We don’t have all day you know.”

Emily wanted to cum. She wanted it so very bad. Emily wanted to cum around that big, fat cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

It was the only warning that Emily got but suddenly that cock was cumming inside her tight, little cunt. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Make me cum.”

The man groaned again and the waitress could feel even more of his cum between her legs and in the next instant, she could feel something else.

Her pussy tightened around that cock and the waitress moaned even louder. She couldn’t believe what this cock was doing to her but more than that, she couldn’t believe just how hard that cock was making her cum.

And all the while, the man’s girlfriend watched her. “I hope you enjoyed yourself,” the girlfriend said when it was all over. “I hope you enjoyed humping my boyfriend’s cock.”

Awareness came suddenly to Emily. The other woman was right. She’d just got finished humping the man’s cock and Pauline was right. She had enjoyed it but she shouldn’t have. It was so wrong. It was wrong on so many levels and yet she’d liked it.

Emily struggled to pull herself up off of that cock. “I am so sorry,” she said.

“Why the rush,” the girlfriend sneered. “You’re not one of these girls who likes to fuck and run, are you?”

“I am so sorry,” Emily said again and again and again.

“Yeah right.”

“I am,” Emily said and with that, Emily grabbed up her panties and she dashed off in the direction of the kitchen.

Mira got up with the girl there. “What are you crying about,” the waitress said.

“Did you ... did you see what I did,” Emily sobbed.

“Honey, the whole restaurant saw what you did.”

“So how could you ask me what I’m crying about,” the girl sobbed. “Isn’t it obvious?”

Mira snorted. “So you fucked a guy in the restaurant. I’d say get used to it. It’s just good customer service and the bottom line is it’s not likely to be your last.”

Emily shook her head. “I’m not ever going to do that again.”

Mira just smiled a sad, little smile. “Honey, I wish I could believe you but the truth is you’ve only just begun.”