The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crowd Pleaser

Chapter 1 — The Customer is Always Right

“You want my advice, if I were you, I’d quit now.”

“What?”

“You heard me. If I were you, I’d quit while you still can.”

Emily Sanford stared at the older woman. Who the hell did she think she was. “I guess it’s a good thing you’re not me then.”

The older woman just shook her head. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” she said.

Emily was about to tell Mira what she thought of her when Mr. Henley came into the room. “So, how’s my newest waitress,” the man asked.

“I’m doing good,” Emily said.

“Let me check you out,” the man said. “Let me make sure everything’s okay.”

That would have sounded kind of creepy, Emily told herself, but Mr. Henley was the owner of the restaurant. Well, actually, it still did sound kind of creepy, but she guessed it was okay.

“Everything looks to be in place,” the man said. “Now remember, the customer is always right. That means what the customer wants, the customer gets, and if you have any problems ...”

“I come to you.”

The man smiled. “Sure. If that’s what you think is best. Now Mary-Ann’s just about to go off shift so she’ll take you around and introduce you to everyone before she goes off shift, okay?”

“That’s totally okay,” Emily gushed, “and Mr. Henley ...”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks for giving me this job.”

The old man stopped and then he smiled. “It was my pleasure,” he told the girl. “I hope you enjoy yourself,” and with that, the man left.

Mira was still standing there watching. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” she said and then like the boss, she left too.

Mary-Ann came into the kitchen a few minutes later. She was a blond. She looked a little bit older than her, Emily thought, but not that much older. Maybe early twenties but that was it. “So you’re the new waitress Mr. Henley told me about?”

“That’s right.”

Mary-Ann just shrugged. “Okay. Let me show you around.”

“Cool.”

“What’s your name?”

“Emily.”

“Okay, Emily. Follow me.”

The two of them went into the dining room. Mary-Ann led the two of them up to a table. “I’m about to go off shift,” she told the couple sitting there. “This is Emily,” she said. “She’ll be taking over for me.”

The man nodded but his date looked irritable. “I thought I asked for some more bread.”

“I can bring that for you,” Emily piped up perkily.

“See that you do,” the woman told her.

Mary-Ann and Emily moved on to the next table and again, the patter was the same. “I’m about to go off shift,” she told the businessmen sitting at the table. “This is Emily. She’ll be taking over for me.”

The two men barely seemed to notice. A curt nod was about the best she was going to get from either one of them.

And on and on they went until they’d talked with everyone.

“You sure you’re going to be okay,” Mary-Ann asked when they were back in the kitchen.

“I’ll be fine.”

Mary-Ann nodded and then she took off her skirt. “All right then. I’ll leave you to it. Remember, the woman on fourteen wanted some more bread.”

“I remember.”

“Good girl. Okay, I guess it’s all yours now.”

Emily watched the other woman leave and then she went to pick up the bread. She added some butter and then she was headed back into the dining room.

“Miss,” said an older gentleman at another table. “Can I get some more water?”

“Of course, sir,” Emily said and she went to get the water. “Let me know if there’s anything else you need.”

Emily headed back into the kitchen. She needed to see if the order was up for the guy on twelve.

She picked the order up and she was heading back out. “Careful, sir,” she said as she put the plate in front of him. “The plate’s still very hot. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

The man looked at the steaming plate. “Why yes,” he said. “Now that you mention it, there is something you could do for me.”

“Yes, sir?”

“I was wondering if you could blow on it for me.”

“Sir?”

“You’re right,” the man said. “That’s not what I wanted to say. I don’t need you to blow on my food for me. No, what I really need is for you to blow my cock for me.”

“Sir?!”

Emily was shocked, but not as shocked as she should have been, she thought. Mr. Henley’s words just kept going through her mind. The customer is always right.

“Well,” the man said.

“Of course, sir. I’d love to suck your cock,” and yet even as Emily was saying it, she couldn’t believe she was actually saying it.

The man slid his legs out from under the table and he pulled Emily between his knees but it was clear he didn’t want to see her go down on him yet. His hands gripped her ass. “Let me see your tits,” the man said.

This was weird, Emily thought, and yet every time she thought something was weird, Mr. Henley’s words kept coming back to her. The customer is always right. The customer is always right.

“Well,” the man said.

Emily’s hands started opening her blouse. This had to be wrong, she kept telling herself and yet she couldn’t stop what she was doing. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and then she took it off.

“The bra too,” the man said. “I want to see it all.”

Emily reached behind her and undid the clasps of her bra. She felt the ends pull free and then she was holding her bra in her hands.

“Nice,” the man said. “How big are those tits.”

“34C.” Emily wasn’t sure why but for some reason, it just seemed so natural to be having a conversation about her tits with this man that she’d never met before.

“I like those nipples,” the man said. “They’re so nice and full and puffy. I’ll bet they’re just so sensitive, aren’t they?”

She’d never thought about it before. Emily was sure of that, but now that the man had brought it up, Emily knew the man was right. Her nipples were really sensitive.

“I’ll bet they’re so sensitive that you could make yourself cum just by pulling on them. I’ll bet just thinking about playing with your tits makes your pussy super hot and super wet.”

Emily fought back the urge to moan but all this talk about her tits was making her so fucking horny. She wished the man would let her go so she could go in the back and play with her tits.

“I’ll bet you love having guys suck on your tits. I’ll bet it makes you cum so hard when a guy sucks on your tits.”

Of course, Emily thought, she didn’t really need to go in the back to get herself off. Hell, she was right here with her breasts bared. All she really had to do was lean forward and let this guy’s tongue have its way with her tits.

“What are you waiting for,” the man asked. “Why don’t you show me how much you like playing with your tits.”

There was no holding back this time. Emily’s hands cupped her tits and then she was rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefingers. She knew it was wrong and yet she knew she couldn’t help herself. She knew she wanted to show this guy how much she liked playing with her tits so played with her nipples and she moaned lustfully as her fingers got her hotter and wetter.

“Are you going to cum,” the man asked.

The girl nodded dumbly. She was so close.

“Well, why don’t you cum for me then.”

Emily could feel it coming on. She just couldn’t help herself. Her hands played with her tits and she pulled on her nipples. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to cum so very badly and all the while, the man just sat there and watched her.

“Oh my God,” she moaned as her orgasm finally overtook her. Her body shuddered and she moaned again. She just couldn’t help herself. It felt so good to cum.

And all the while, there was the man, sitting there and watching her, watching her get herself off.

“Did you enjoy that,” the man asked when Emily was done.

She should have told him no, Emily thought. She should have told him it was none of his business. Maybe she should have walked away. Maybe she should have run away but the truth is she did none of these things. Instead, she just stood there, her body still tingling in the aftermath of the pleasure she’d just felt and she looked the man in the eyes even as her hands continued to play with her tits. “I loved it,” she purred. “I absolutely loved it.”

“I’m glad,” the man said, “but now there’s something I think you need to do for me.”

Of course, Emily thought. The customer is always right. She let herself drop to her knees and she let her hands unzip his pants.

She let a hand slide inside and she could feel the ridge of the man’s cock and then she slid her hand inside his underwear and she could feel his cock in her hand. His cock felt so warm. She couldn’t wait until she got his cock in her mouth. She couldn’t wait until she finally got to taste his cum.

For just a moment, Emily remembered that she’d never wanted to suck a cock before. Even when her boyfriend had asked her to do it, she’d said no but that fleeting moment was gone as quickly as it had come and in the next moment, Emily knew she just had to suck that cock.

She pulled the man’s cock out and there he was right there in front of her. She loved the sight of the head of his cock, so big and red, right there in front of her, and then she was sliding her mouth down on the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good.”

He liked it. Emily was glad because after all, the customer was always right. He liked it and that meant it was good.

The man groaned again. “You ever sucked a cock before,” the man asked.

Emily wanted to keep sucking that cock but the man had asked her a question and she knew she had to answer. She pulled her mouth free and she shook her head. “You’re my first one,” she said. “I’m only eighteen.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“It’s just that I haven’t done that much.”

“Don’t tell me you’re a virgin.”

Emily laughed. “I’m not a virgin,” she said. “I just haven’t sucked a cock before.”

“But you want to suck mine, don’t you?”

Emily moaned again. She really did need to suck that cock. She needed to suck it so bad.

“I’ll bet you want me to take my pants off so you can really get at my cock.”

She hadn’t wanted him to do it but as soon as he’d said that, well yeah, it did make sense in a way. She did want him to take his pants off so she could suck his cock.

Wait a minute! That wasn’t right. She didn’t want him to take his pants down.

She didn’t want him to show her his cock. She didn’t want to ... to ...

She didn’t want to suck his cock.

Did she?

“Well?”

“I want you to take your pants down,” the waitress said. “I want you to let me suck your cock,” and the weird thing, Emily realized, was just how much she meant it. She could feel how wet she was between her legs. She knew she wanted it so bad.

The man stood and Emily couldn’t help but lean back and watched with baited breath as the man took down his pants.

She couldn’t want this, she told herself.

But she did want it. She wanted it so bad.

The man sat down again and his hand stroked his cock. “Now don’t try and tell me that you’re not going to swallow this when I cum in your mouth,” the man cautioned her.

Ewww gross, Emily wanted to say, but even as the thought crossed her mind, there was another more dominant thought crossing her mind.

He’s going to cum in my mouth,” the waitress thought.

He’s going to cum in my mouth.

He’s going to cum in my mouth and I can’t wait.

“Well,” the man asked. “Are you going to swallow?”

Emily nodded eagerly.

The man seemed to hold back for just a moment longer and then he tilted his cock forward. “All right,” he told the girl on her knees. “You can suck it.”

Emily couldn’t help herself and there was definitely no hanging back. Her mouth slid down around that cock and she moaned as she took that cock inside her mouth. She knew what she needed. She needed to make that cock come. She needed to make that cock cum in her mouth. She needed to taste it and she needed to swallow it, too.

The man took a bite from his dinner as he watched the girl continue to suck away on his cock.

The man took another bite. “That’s it,” he told her. “That’s it. Suck my cock.”

Emily sucked and the more she sucked, the more she needed to suck.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

Instinctively, Emily knew what that meant. He was going to cum. If she were going to pull back, this was the time to do it.

But she didn’t pull back. In fact, she sucked him even harder, and when the man finally started to cum, he was filling her mouth with his seed.

And Emily swallowed.

She was happy to swallow. She was eager to swallow. It felt so good to swallow that she wondered why she’d never done it before.

But then there was less cum and her tongue licked at the man’s shaft. She wanted to make sure she’d gotten every last drop.

She had gotten it all and only then did she pull back. Only then did she stand and only then did she look down at the man and the reality of what she’d done finally registered on her mind. “Oh my God,” she squawked. “Oh my God,” and with that, she fled back into the kitchen.

She would have cried if she could but something prevented her from doing that so instead, she just stood there in shock.

“I told you you should have quit.”

Emily looked up to see Mira standing there in front of her. “What do you mean?”

“I told you you should have quit,” the older woman said. “It’s too late now, but I told you you should have quit.”

“What do you mean it’s too late now. I can quit if I want but I probably won’t have to. Mr. Henley’s probably going to fire me before I get the chance.”

Mira smiled. “I certainly doubt that. You know what Henley says. The customer is always right.”

“What do you mean?”

Mira smiled again. “I don’t really know how any of this works but all I know is you’re doing just what Henley wants you to do. I’ll bet you didn’t notice the other girls out there giving it up just like you.”

Emily shook her head. She hadn’t noticed anyone else.

“You will. It takes time, but you will and just so you know, there’s nothing you won’t do out there to make your customers happy.”

“Bull. I’m not doing anything like that. Not anymore.”

“I told you. It’s too late to quit.”

Emily shook her head. “You don’t get me. I’m not going to do that anymore and I’m not going to quit either,” and with that, the younger woman walked away.

Mira watched her go and she shook her head. She’d been like her once and it wouldn’t be all that long before she learned just what the words “the customer is always right” really meant.