The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crash Course

Chapter 2

Jake was already packed the next morning by five o’clock. Melissa was also. They was in his room together and alone. Melissa was wear a tight fitting red mini skirt. It just barely covered her ass and it turned Jake on a great deal.

As Melissa was bending over to pick up something, Jake snuck up behind her and slid his hand up to her warm cunt... She was not wearing any panty’s. He stroked her puss lips softly making her whimper with pleasure. She liked nothing better than the touch of her master’s hand.

Jake knelt down and began to lick the sweet little love hole. Melissa moaned with a lover’s lust. Jake started to dart his tongue in and out of her hole until she was squirming so much that he had a hard time holding on to her “OOOOHHH” She cried out in passion.

Jake stood back up and unbuttoned his pants and let them and his under wear fall around his ankles. He took her from behind, shoving all eight inches of hi rock hard dick into her. She had a screaming orgasm upon entry. She was shuddering all over and constantly moaning the name " MMMAAASSSSTTTTEEEERR”

He reached around her and grabbed a tit through the mini skirt and with the other hand he started to rub her clit very fast. The result of this sent her into convulsions. That’s Jake finally blew his load. That sent her into even more convulsions.

She then fainted and fell to the floor. It was almost time to go so he thought he would let her catch a quick nap while he was taking a shower. After he was done with the shower he woke her up and told her to take one. Jake’s head was still racing at the idea that someone could teach him more powers.

Shain was as good as his word. he showed up at 8 am on the dot. Jake was a little surprised they were taking a limo though. Melissa thought it was real cool though. They drove to the airport and there was a private plane waiting.

Jake was a little leery about fly on a plane but got on none the less. They plane took off and they got to Mexico a few hours later. The landed on a private landing strip that belonged to Chapter House. A car took them to a huge house in a town called Lorado. They got out of the car and headed for the house.

“This is it. This is Chapter House.” They walked into the house and there were other people about Jake’s age standing around acting like they were waiting for something. “Their students just like you.” Shain said and smiled. " One of the Council members is about to give them there instructors. There will be five students to a class.” About that time a man wearing what looked to be a whit lab coat in front of the group of people. Jake counted 20 students in all. The man stepped up to the podium and said “Most of you are here today because you have the ability to read and control minds. We at Chapter House hope to improve your abilities. The for men you see standing beside me are instructors. They are the ones who will help you build your mental capabilities. They will now call off the list of students that have been assigned to them.” Then the man in the white coat just left the room.

They started calling names then. Jake’s instructor last so he did not have to call names because Jake and the other for was the last. He walked up to Jake stuck up his hand and Jake shook it, but as he did it he could feel the power coming off this guy. “My name is Jack Cross. I will be your instructor for the next eight weeks. For the next eight weeks I will teach you mental defense and mental offence.” Jack stopped and looked at Melissa and then at Jake.” Who is she?” Jack asked with a curious look on his face. “She’s my... How can I put this?” Jake was a little embarrassed to say she is his slave.

“She’s your slave?” Jack asked. Jake nodded and said “Shain said if I leave her for more than a few days she would go crazy.” “May I scan her head?” Jack asked. Jake nodded and then Jack looked at Melissa. After about 30 seconds he looked back at Jake and said “They were right you are advanced. You did a damn fine job reprogramming her!” Jake felt proud of himself just then. “Don’t feel to proud you still have allot to learn.” Jack said reading Jake’s mind.

“Now we have to find you guys... and girls a test subjects.” There was only one girl in the group and her name was Katrina but every one called her Kat. Jake learned this by reading the symbols. She was very pretty. She had short black hair and very clear and sharp blue eyes. She also had a great figure.

“What do you mean by test subjects?” “Well you have to have someone to try out your abilities on.” Jack replied. Then he led us into another large room. There had to have been at least 50 people in there. They were all standing against the wall.

“Jake, since your power out ranks the others in the group I’m gonna give you first pick. remember you have to pick two.” Jack said. Jake nodded and started walking down the line of people.

The first one Jake picked was a blonde with a killer body. The only problem was that she was looking at him like she could kill him. He knew very well that he could change her mind quickly though. “I’ll take this one as my first.” Jake said with a hint of pride. “Her name is Julie Buckman. She’s been presumed dead. One more Jake.... We have people waiting.” Jake nodded and moved on. His last choice was an Asian beauty. She stood about five foot five had black and brown eyes.

She did not look angry like Julie did. “I choose her as my last.” Jake said and could it be? Yes it was, she had a smile on her face! jake quickly read her symbols and seen that the idea of being owned was appealing to her! “Her name is Mi Ling. We bought off the immigration office. She has no birth certificate or social security card, but they can be bought easily enough. We have our contacts in the government.” Jack said with a smile.

The rest of them picked theirs and then Jack showed them were they were to sleep. Jack showed Jake his room last. " I put a mental restraint on the other slaves so they would not leave. But I think your advanced enough to use your own restraints.” Jake nodded and asked “When do we start doing our training?” “Tomorrow at 10am sharp. So get some rest and take it easy.” Jack replied. Then left Jake with his... What else could you call them but slaves. There were two bed rooms and four of them. “I guess you sleep with me Melissa and those two will sleep in the other bedroom.” He looked at Julie and said “Julie... I don’t like that name... For now on I will call you Jewel. Anyway, you are not to leave that room unless it is to go to the bathroom and then you go right back to your room. That goes for you to Mi Ling.” jake then reinforced this with a little manipulation of their symbols.

“Now go to your room.” He said and they both obeyed

Jake looked at Melissa and thought that he go for a little action. She had changed out of that mini skirt when she took that shower at the house. She was now wearing short shorts and a tank top that barely covered her breasts. Jake slowly walked over to her and slipped his hand under her tank top and tweaked the nipple to hardness. Melissa let out a small moan at the attention that Jake was giving her. Jake slowly lifted the tank top over Melissa’s head.

He then pulled down her shorts and she stepped out of them.

As they moved towards the bed Jake undressed as well. They both fell on the bed naked. Jake started at kissing on her neck and slowly moved down her body until her reached her sweet smelling pussy. He started just by licking her slit and avoiding the clit.

He wanted to prolong the pleasure as long as possible. But she was moaning loudly none the less and he could feel the quivering flesh of her thighs against his face. He finally moved to the clit. “AAAHHHH” she moaned out loud.

He then began to move his way back up her body... Then caught movement out of the corner of his eye... It was Mi Ling and she was fingering herself as she watched them. “You may join us if you like” Jake said to Mi Ling

Mi Ling smiled and did a sexy walk towards the bed. He could tell from Melissa’s symbols that she was excited about a threesome. Mi Ling immediately straddled Melissa’s face. MI Ling started to moan as Melissa’s tongue worked its magic.

Jake started pumping in and out of Melissa and she moaned loudly. The vibrations of the moan set off Mi Ling’s orgasm and she let out a loud shriek and all the muscles in her body tensed up. Seeing that made Jake have his orgasm. Melissa had hers when she felt Jake have his and then they just all laid there panting and exhausted.

Jake told Mi Ling that she could sleep with him and Melissa if she liked. The three of them fell quickly to sleep but not before he heard Jewel say “Bunch of sick perverts”.

Jake woke up at 9:30 the next morning. Both of the girls were still sleeping. Jake showered and shaved and tried to prepare him self for his first day of training. At 10:00 on the dot there was a knock at the door Jake opened it to find Jack standing there. “So are you ready for the first day of training.” I think so... I’m a little nervous though.” Jake replied. You have to bring of your test subjects with you.” Jake nodded and then went to wake up Jewel. She did not look happy about it... But then again she never looks happy.

Jewel got dressed and the three of them walked to a small room that had 10 desks in it. All the other students were already there. ‘I’m always running late’. Jake thought. Jack went to the front of the room and started explaining about mental cloaking. “I want you to imagine a mental blanket and double it thickness 10 times.” It was so easy Jake had never thought of it before. Jake did it right on the first try. None of the other students were able to do it.

Jake could tell this because he could still see their symbols. The girl called Kat was the only one that got close. He could see the other student’s symbols as plain as day. But Kat’s symbols were very faint.

“Don’t worry knew none of you would get it on the first try.” Then he noticed Jake. “Well it appears that one of you caught on pretty fast.” Then every one looked at Jake. This made him very nervous.

Kat gave him a small smile and Jake wondered what that meant. “Jake here is on a little higher level than most of you. But you will catch up don’t worry.” Jack said to the rest of the class. “This skill is sort of like weight lifting. The more you do it the stronger you get.” Jack said and then he brought in one of his test subjects. Jack then started explaining what some of the symbols that were floating around her meant.

Jake was getting a little bored because he already knew what most of the symbols meant. he then had the them make their test subjects do certain things. All of this was incredibly easy to Jake.

Finally lunch time came and Jake was glad because he was starving. He messed with Jewel’s head so she could not speak without permission. He sat down in the cafeteria and started eating his food.

Just then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and seen Kat standing there. “May I sit with you?” she asked. Jake nodded and stood up so she could sit down first. He thought that was the gentlemen thing to do.

“How can you work the symbols so easily? I’ve had this gift all my life and I can’t manipulate like you can.” “I don’t know how I do it. It just came natural.” Jake replied and looked Kat over. ‘She is definitely easy to look at’. Jake thought. She was wearing tight black jeans and a white T shirt. She was definitely pretty.

Kat started to blush a little. ‘Damn’. Jake thought. He hd forgot to cloak his symbols. He did so immediately after that.

“Hey! That’s no fair. You can look at my thoughts but I can’t look at yours.” Kat said with a mock pout face. Jake gave in and un cloaked his symbols. “I was wanting to ask you a favor. Could you and me practice together after class, so you could show me a few things the other students don’t know?” Jake told her that was fine with him. " Then we will meet at my room at 6?” Jake told her OK and watched her walk away with her male test subject.

jake was pretty bored after lunch because they were teaching him things he already knew. Class let out at 5 till 6 and Jake followed Kat to her room. When they were in the room Kat said “You looked like you were bored in there.” “I was. I came here to learn the offensive side of my gift. I want to know how to defend my self from a mental attack.” Jack said causally. “So what was you wanting to know about the gift we have?” Kat said nothing. She walked slowly up to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. She broke the kiss and sent her test subjects to another room.

“I just wanted to get you in my room.” She said with a Devilish smile. Jake looked at Jewel and said “Go back to your room and wait for me. After she was gone Jake ran a hand across Kat’s nice tight ass. She pulled back and pulled her T shirt off to show jake that she was wearing no bra. She then pulled off her shoes and then slowly peeled off her skin tight jeans. Kat could tell Jake liked what he seen by the symbols coming from him. Jake pulled off all of his clothes in record time.

She laid down on the bed and watched as Jake came towards her. He immediately stuck head between her legs and began licking the lips of her already wet pussy. Kat began to squirm under his attention and a low moan came from her lips.

After a few minute he began to work in ernest on her clit and this made her squirm all over the place. he then backed away just before she came and flipped her over so she was on her hands and knee’s. he put the tip of his iron hard cock at the entrance of her soaked and waiting pussy. Jake then rammed it in as hard as he could. “OOOOHHH” She moaned. Jake start pumping at a madding pace. She was moaning non stop now and Jake could feel her pussy muscles milking his cock. “IIIIII”MMMM CCCUUUUUMMMINNNG” She shouted out. Jake seen the symbol for orgasm and made stay put... So she was having a non stop orgasm. Jake was beyond the point of return by now.

Jake came with a loud moan and then pulled out. He watch Kat as she was still in the throws of orgasms. He finally let the symbol fade. Kat then fainted. Jake laid on the bed beside her and wondered what tomorrow would bring.