The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlled: Part 2

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me and congratulated me on the first part. Due to popular request, I am writing a second and a third part. Please keep writing with suggestions, criticisms, etc. For those just starting here, Fred discovers that his sister’s friend Lucy has mind-controlling powers, which she uses on him and his worst enemy, a girl named Claire, for sex and humiliation. It is now two days later, and school is about to start. Now read on:

Part 2: School days

It was two days after Lucy controlled Claire and me when she summoned me back into her room. By summoned, I mean that is found myself walking into her room when I had meant to be walking upstairs.

“Good Evening slave” She said. She was dressed in a very tight top which showed her breast size and her nipples to anyone who cared to look. Very tight jeans and no shoes completed the picture of a beautiful young sexy girl.

“As you know, we go back to school tomorrow,” She said. I noticed at the back of my mind that my hands were undoing my jumper and T-shirt and that my body was moving in a weird swaying motion kind of like strippers in a night-club, but I had never wanted to be a Chippendale. It was wrong, but I could not stop myself. “I intend to have more fun with that bitch Claire -and you of course—so I brought you here to give you some private instructions for Monday”. My hands were now pulling down my pants and my cock was raging. I stepped out of my pants and found my hands were moving to my cock. I moved my hands slowly—so slowly- up and down my shaft, getting more and more excited, until suddenly I lost my erection. She laughed and said “not so hard now, are you?”

I was stunned and shocked as my cock shank down to normal and then jumped up again. “up, down, up down,” Lucy said as she made my cock jump about while I stood there in shock. “Now for your instructions” she said. When she held someone’s eyes with hers, she could pump instructions into them and they would have to carry them out after they were released. It felt horrible, like someone was shoving something up your ass, something she had also made me and Claire do. She held me with her eyes for almost an hour and then she released me. “Slave, walk over to the bed and kneel besides it. Like the position which you forced Claire into.”

I hadn’t, that had been one of Lucy’s ‘suggestions’, forcing me to take Claire from behind. Given that I hated Claire, I would have sooner spanked her than screwed her. But Lucy had not given me a choice and so I was forced to screw Claire. I was terrified inside, though I showed nothing on the outside, Lucy could not ass-rape me herself, but she could control some other guy to do it if she was really angry with me. However,

“Yes mistresses” I said and walked over to the bed and knelt down and placed my fount on the bed. She had programmed me to call her ‘mistress’ when she first controlled me and the command was still there. Bent over, and held still by her power, I could not see what she was doing, till I felt her finger move along my asshole and spreading Vaseline around and just inside my asshole. I started to shiver and she said “don’t worry, I have not got some guy to ass-rape you—see I can still read your thoughts—but I am going to indulge one of my odder fantasies.” She kept stroking my arse, and them I felt her press something hard against my asshole, and trying to push it right inside my bum. It hurt.

There was nothing else that I had ever done, or that she had made me do, or that I had fantasised about, that was anything like that. It felt awful, like when you have constipation and you can’t shit or anything. She made me stand up almost straight, more pain and she undressed herself and lay down on the bed with her legs spread. I climbed on top of her and slipped into her. She was already wet and I was forced to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. After she had cum five times, she looked me in the eye and said, “tomorrow, just let you body follow the implanted instructions and watch out for Claire’s panties”. I fell asleep, though I did not know how I could do that with something up my ass.

When I woke up I was in my own bed, but the object Lucy stuck up my ass was still there, so I pulled it out and looked at it. It was the dildo that she had had two days ago! I walked out and got dressed for school, wondering what Lucy had meant when she mentioned Claire’s panties. Then I remembered. Lucy had programmed me to, whenever I saw Claire’s panties, to do everything that she told me to do. Then I remembered that Claire had also been programmed, whenever I said to her that she had a nice ass, she would do anything for me if I fucked her. My much abused cock grew hard at the thought, and I slipped back to me room and wanked, visions of my worst enemy begging me to fuck her going though my head, and then went down for breakfast. Lucy greeted me with a knowing smile and I realised that she had been responsible for my actions a few minutes ago.

Lucy, my sister and I walked out the door and my sister, Marie, ran ahead to see other friends -at least, with Lucy around, that’s what she thought she was doing—and Lucy gripped me with her mind again. “Slave, when you and me get into assembly, you will stick your hand under my skirt and stroke my fanny.” I nodded helplessly. “Remember what day it is for Claire, think of the fun I will have” burbled Lucy happily all the way to school.

For those of you who have never been to Contract Secondary School, it is a large building with two big halls and an atrium. Despite the name, the atrium is only a place where several stairs and corridors meet. Because of the unusual design of the school, if you want to get from one place to another, you have to pass though the atrium. As we waited in line for assembly, I noticed that some of the other pupils were behaving oddly. Three of the more stuck-up girls developed itches on their anuses, five of the boys who were wearing kilts (they were from Scotland) developed massive hard-ons, a dozen girls started to feel the asses of the boys next to them and one girl, a complete bitch called Grace, wet her pants just before we went in. She fled to the nurse’s office and did not come back to school for a week. Everyone remembered though. Lucy looked, while this was going on, like the cat that ate the canary, the pet mice and the cream you were going to have for tea. Some fights and giggles broke out as some boyfriends (of the girls who were feeling some of the boy’s assas) accused them of stealing their girlfriends. Lucy slipped away to the atrium, where I saw her hold out her hands and appear to use them to define a field there. I was not sure what it did, but everyone who walked though it came out incredibly aroused, some of the girls were not wearing bras and their clothes clung to their breasts. The boys came though with massive hard-ons which everyone could see.

“A little surprise for Claire” I head Lucy say. I could not reply, “Oh of course”, said Lucy, “silly me.” She did something and I could talk again.

“Your little surprise seems to affect everyone” I said.

“Don’t worry, I shall give Claire some special instructions soon, in fact, why not now, you go to the office where she is getting ready and tell her she has a nice ass, but be careful of her panties. Should she catch you or seduce you, you will be dancing naked in front of the whole school”.

I walked to the office, where Claire was getting ready for her dance. Last term, she had won the dance award, and part of that was for her to get up on stage and dance for the school. She had been told not to try to dance eroctly, but I bet that Lucy had something else to say about that. Of course, with Lucy’s powers, se could have stood their like a wet fish and the audience would have reacted to it like it was the dance of the seven veils. Claire was just getting changed and she saw me and screamed “get out of here you perverted bastard.” I could see her tits, although I had had a better view in Lucy’s bedroom.

I said, quickly, before her screaming brought someone, “you have a nice ass”. She shuddered and said, desperately, “Fred, please fuck me.” I could not believe it, she hated me and here she was begging me to fuck her! “What will you do?” I asked. “Anything” She gasped, her hands were feeling her crotch and breasts even as I watched. “Give me a blowjob then” I said.

She knelt in front of me, opened my fly and took my cock into her mouth, giving me the best blowjob I had ever had (it was also the only blowjob I ever had, but that’s another story) I came explosively and she cleaned my cock off without being asked. “Now fall into a trance in which you will do everything I say,” I said. Her face went blank, and she was my slave. “Now pick up your clothes and come with me” I said. However, I had made a terrible mistake. When she bent down to pick up her clothes, I saw her white panties, soaked in her juice, and was immeddenly frozen to the spot. Both of us were stuck, waiting for orders from the other. I could see how aroused she was just looking at her panties, which were going transparent because of her juice. I could see the dark patch of her pubic hair though them as I waited for orders.

“Well, that’s a fine mess you have got yourselves into!” Lucy said, coming in, “it’s a good job I came to check. The shows about to start.” She released me from my trance and made a girl from the hall, a fourth year I had never met, come in and spank me. She programmed Claire with her instructions, then sent her to get ready for the show, and then made me give the fourth-year girl oral sex until she came. “To pay her for her efforts on your behalf, Slave” Lucy said. Propelled along by her power, Lucy and I ran till we got to the hall, my bottom sore from the spanking, and we slipped in just as the doors were about to close.

The hall is a large room with seats almost up to the stage. There is a pedestal for the headmaster, Mr. Frank, to give his speeches from. He gave us all a long and boring speech, not helped by the massive hard-on and his itchy bum that he tried to conceal or ignore. Lucy was smirking openly and moaning quietly. There was some liquid on my fingers, so I looked down and discovered that they were finger-fucking Lucy’s fanny. Then Claire got up on stage, the headteacher leaving with an all too familiar stain on the front of his trousers, and the music started. Claire was dressed in a long skirt, but as she danced she slowly undressed. I could see the look of horror on her face as her body did the most sexy and arousing dance that I had every seen. She swayed and undressed slowly, her hands feeling her breasts, moving over her legs and fanny, her nipples so erect, her hair hanging down. She stroked her bottom and posed in the most provocative poses. She should have been a nightclub dancer.

The school, well at least the pupils had been polity awaiting the end of assembly, but when she started to dance they were hooked. The boys all had huge hard-ons and the lesbians were shifting in their seats. The heterosexual girls were poking their boyfriends to try to get them to look away, but they cound’ent. The teachers were divided. The males watched her with their tongues hanging out, and the females shouted at her to get of the stage, already marking her down as a slut in their minds. Of course, thanks to Lucy, she could not stop.

Suddenly, as the music stopped, Claire seemed to realise what she had been doing. She squealed and fled out the door into the atrium. There was uproar. The boys, hugely aroused, tried to get it off with their girlfriends (have sex) right there and then. A massive row broke out. Mrs Preacher was calling for the ‘godless slut’ to be flogged, ignoring the attempts of the male teachers to clam her down, and not noticing that she was naked from the waist down, and three of the male teachers was feeling her up. There was a huge fight among the pupils, as girls tried to cut their boyfriends dead, there may have been a few rapes in the general melee. I was now forced to come with Lucy into a dark corner and provide a ‘dildo’ for her, really my cock somehow forced to remain hard, she came and came while I sat their helplessly.

Eventually, the teachers restored order, probably with some help from Lucy, and they sent all the boys out to the atrium, and the girls outside. However, there seemed to be a hold up.

Remember the field that Lucy had left there earlier? That created arousal in anyone who passed though it? Well, Claire had stopped there, and was fingering herself. The boys, already in a high state of arowsel, saw her and fell on her. The minute she saw them, instead of running she bent over into a ‘take me from behind position’. The boys lined up behind her and, one by one, took her from behind. Her poor fanny, aside from the few boys who took her up the ass instead, must have been really abused that day. After nearly forty boys had had their way with her, Lucy walked up to her, gave her new instructions, broadcast a general order to the school to remember all this, and walked home with me.

“Guess what I’ve got us” She said tonight, while riding me again.

“I don’t know” I said

“Invitations to Claire’s birthday party” she said, and laughed evily......