The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlled

It all started fairly simply, one fine day in the month of May, when my sister’s friend, Lucy, came to stay. She was a tall girl, with short blond hair, medium sized breasts, nice hips and bright, piercing blue eyes. Her eyes were very distinctive, when she looked at you, you thought that she could see right into your head. As I was to find out, she could look into people’s heads, and make them do what she wanted. From when we were both ten, Lucy had been the source of my wet dreams and I wanted her very much.

She had been staying for two days when I began to have odd feelings. My body would start to do something that I did not tell it to do, such as walking across the room, scratching parts of my body for hours on end and once I found myself fingering my penis while I was in the same room as her. I glanced at her and saw the smile in her eyes, and then I met her eyes and I was transfixed. She held me there with her eyes for some time, then let me flee the room. I fled upstairs to my room, locked the door and wanked on the bed, visions of her going round my head, but I could not stop. I kept doing that until I had come three times, then the spell was gone and I was, for the moment, my own man again.

It all came to a head two days later. She had largely left me in peace, aside from making me stroke myself and making me go to a shop. I don’t remember what I bought, but my wallet was empty after I came back to myself. That day, the rest of the family had gone out, and Lucy and me were left alone. I decided that I would stay in my room so that she would not get any ideas, but as I was walking up the stairs, I found myself turning round and walking into her room.

She was lying sprawled on the bed wearing a tee-shirt and a short skirt, showing off her lovely legs. She was not looking directly at me—for which I was grateful, given the effect her eyes had on me—but seemed to be looking at the ceiling. I leaned back to try to peek up her skirt, and she smiled at the ceiling.

“They’re white” She said

“What?”

“My Panties” She said, “I was reading your mind.”

Can you imagine, readers, just how horrified and vulnerable I felt at that moment? This girl, the object of my fantasies from when I was a baby, telling me that she could read my thoughts, knew that she was wanked over by me and saw every detail of every fantasy I had

“Yes, I know. I developed this power somehow and discovered that I can control people in three ways. Look at me!”

I did. My gaze travelled up her legs, I had a brift glimpse of her panties, her breasts and then I met her eyes, and was caught. She held me there for a few minutes, them released me.

“You can only tell me the truth” she said, “what powers do you think I have?”

“You can make me act like a puppet on strings”—“Now there’s a funny idea” she said, and I felt myself begin to move like a puppet, dancing around like punch and Judy. My hard-on grew even bigger and she smiled. “Next?”

“You can hypnotise me with your eyes?”

“Quite right, ‘frog’". Suddenly I started to jump around like a frog, helplessly. “And the last”

“I don’t know” I said.

“I can make you feel what I like” She said, “and tie it into visual cues. Seeing you seem to have a thing about panties...” she spread her legs, revealing her panties, and I came in my pants. The feeling of lust and desire was amazing and I had never pumped out so much cum before. She held me with her eyes again and, when she released me, I found myself walking towards the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom, I was forced to undress and place my sodden pants in the wash. Naked, I was then forced to go back to where she was.

“Undress me” She said and I was forced to walk towards her. I carefully pulled off her T-shirt and her bra. Her breasts were everything I had imagined and her nipples were very hard. I tried to reach out to touch them, but my body would not let me.

“Naughty naughty” she said. I unhooked her skirt and pulled it down, but the moment I saw her panties again I came Explosively over her breasts. “Lick it off,” she said, so I did. She moaned in pleasure, but she must have done something because when I next saw her panties, I did not come. I was then forced to finish undressing her, and her body lived up to all my expectations. She stood up and she was so sexy that I almost came again despite the hypnotic commands.

She then forced me to lie down flat on the bed with my penis pointing at the ceiling and straddled me. She felt wonderful, but I did not feel like I was going to come again. “You are going to act like a dido, you cannot cum until I say” She Said, with a giggle, “Most boys come too soon for me, so you will be good in bed” She started to move up and down on me, from her noises, I could tell she was moving closer to orgasm and she started to moan. I discovered that I could move my hands and I started to stroke her breasts. She shouted out loud as an orgasm went though her body, then she relaxed on top of me. My penis was still inside her hard as rock, and I wanted to come, but I could not.

“Please let me cum” I begged. “Maybe, go down on me first.” I was helpless to resist and pushed her over and bent my lips to her fanny. It tasted weird, but the noises she made told me that I was doing it right. “Now You can cum,” she said and I came on the bed. She laughed at the mess and said

“Was that not what you wanted?”

“No” I said, “I wanted to cum in you.” I could not believe that I just said that to a girl. Reading my mind, she saw my shock, laughed and answered:

“I made it so you always have to tell me the truth and if you want to come in me, you will have to put this on” She held up a condom. I put it on and was about to plunge into her when she said; “but if you cum before I am ready, I will make you do the most awful thing I can imagine” “Ok” I said

She took control of me again and carefully made me put on a condom. It was weird, scary, but somehow arousing to watch my fingers move without my consent. She lay down on the bed and opened her legs. Back under my own control, I knelt between her legs and caressed her hole and her breasts, then entered her as gently as possible. She felt like heaven as her fanny held my penis and I started pumping.

But despite my (half-hearted) attempts to hold off cumming, I could not stop, and I came before she did. Hardly had I finished when I was forced to pull out of her and kneel on the floor.

“You came! What did I tell you!” She shouted at me.

“Not to come before you, mistress” I said. ‘Mistress, where had that come from. What other commands had she put in me?

“You will do everything I say and answer all my questions truthfully. Here is your first command, look in my bad and fetch the dido inside it.” Helpless, I crawled over to her bag and pulled out the dido. Meanwhile, she had been looking out the window and spied my worst enmaty, a girl called Claire. She and I had been foes since primary school. She told me that Claire was going to come over now and she would have some fun with me.

“I have hypnotised you so that you will do everything that she tells you to do, after I have had my fun with you and her.” Lucy and Claire had never gotten on.

The front door slammed and I could hear footsteps walking up the stairs, then Claire walked into the room. She looked like she was in a trance and I realised that Lucy had taken control of her too. Claire was a tall thin girl with light brown skin who wore tight jeans and tee-shirt. She had bigger breasts than Lucy and she was a cock-teaser. Sometimes I had fantasised about raping her, but I have never seriously considered it.

“Good Afternoon, Claire” Lucy said, and I could hear the smirk in her voice, “in case you are too dumb to figure out what is happening, you and him” (pointing to me kneeling naked on the floor, condom still stuck on my dick) “are completely under my control. Now, before I move on to punishing him, you are now fully aware, but you cannot resist any command I give you.”

Claire’s look returned to normal, and she started crying.

“You see that Twix there?” Lucy said, (for those of you who don’t know, a Twix is a long thin chocolate and toffee biscuit, they come in packets of two), Claire nodded, “Stick it up your ass”.

Claire pulled down her jeans, almost ripped her panties trying to get them off in such a hurry, stood with her legs slightly spread, and jammed the Twix up her bum. I watched astounded. Lucy turned to me and said, “stick the other Twix up YOUR ass. Moving in and out like it was a dick”. I did it, I could not stop myself, and it felt weird. She told me that I liked it very much and it started to feel wonderful. I came and came. Clare was gasping with an almost equal amount of shock, horror and arousal. She had nearly stuck the Twix completely up her bum and then it broke. I laughed out load and for much longer than I normally would. I had often said to her “what do you have up you ass” after she had been horrible to me, and now there was a piece of Twix up her bum.

“Claire, lick his cum up” Lucy said, and Claire started to link my cum off my dick. I could not decide if I liked it or not. I wondered if I could persuade Lucy to hypnotise her into becoming my sex slave for a while. Just after I thought that Lucy whispered “if you are good”.

“Now Claire,” Lucy said, “Seeing that you seem to have lost your Twix, you need to be taught a lesson. Have you ever been fucked doggy-style?” Claire started to cry again, but had to answer, “No” she gasped out between sobs.

Looking at me, she held me with her eyes again, I was starting to hate that feeling, that of knowing that she was pumping instructions into me and I could do nothing to resist. As soon as she released me, I moved over to Claire, threw her onto the bed, rolled her over so her legs were hanging down the sides, pulled her legs apart and whammed my dick into her. She screamed with pain and delight and I started to pump as hard as I could. Being a seventeen-year-old boy, I came after three strokes and flooded her insides.

“Don’t worry” Lucy said, “She is almost about to have her period, you won’t be a farther this time.” I blushed, than shived, then giggled. “Now” said Lucy, “I will play with you two later, but for now you two can go [controlling once again] Claire, when Fred [me] says you have a lovely butt—oh and don’t forget to remove the Twix—you will be overcome with desire and do anything he wants in exchange for a fuck. Fred, when Claire wears tight jeans, you will have the desire to take her up the ass, and when she shows you her panties you will be her slave for an hour. Don’t tell anyone about this. GO!”

And we left.

The End (for now)