The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 2

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the feeling and taste of Boulder’s stiffening cock inside my mouth. I did usually enjoy giving head but also I had never met Boulder before and he was an uncouth, horrible man who had said he wanted to have sex with me against my will.

But he tasted like sex — rich and strong — and I was so aroused that really I just wanted to fuck. And his shaft was thick and long, and satisfyingly hard. I knew that unless I broke free from their mind control, soon he would push this thick hardness that was currently in my mouth into my vagina.

I struggled to process how desperately, needily I wanted that.

Boulder was big and stiff and he would stretch me, force me to feel all of him, and right now, my cunt felt like an empty hole, desperate to be filled.

‘She’s a needy one,’ the big man said, sounding amused as I fucked my face against his groin, enjoying the feeling of my lips against his silken skin and the slippery warmth of his tip across the top of my mouth. I was desperate for the sensation of being penetrated.

‘It’s the treatments,’ said Garnet from somewhere behind me. ‘I guessed she’d be good when Dr Andrews showed me her medical profile. Cured as a child of Passels Syndrome! It runs in families so I’ll ask Frances to check out her family tree.’

No, I thought, thinking of my younger sisters, grown up now and living interstate. But I couldn’t do anything about it, because Boulder had grabbed me by my hair to pull me off his cock and was walking me back across the room on my knees to the couch. Our destination and purpose was clear, and, as I looked at the couch, I had a brief moment of sanity.

‘No!’ I gasped. ‘P-please don’t.’

‘Heh,’ said Boulder simply, using his strength to pull me physically up onto the ancient lounge, its worn cushions stained with unknown history. ‘Get your jeans off, girl. And your panties.’

I scrambled to obey, still unable to understand why I couldn’t disobey him or Garnet. My jeans were loose and worn, and soon I was kicking both them and my panties aside, as Boulder stood in front of me, stroking his erection.

‘You’re going to be good to me, darling,’ he said, as if stating a truth, and I flushed as I felt the warm arousal right through me. I was going to be good to him, he was horrible and still I was going to give him the best fuck of his life.

‘Get on your back, love,’ he sneered, lowering himself down onto his knees on the couch. ‘Spread those thighs of yours. I want you beneath me and moaning.’

I lay obediently back on the worn lounge cushions, feeling infinitely vulnerable as I spread my knees, and Boulder moved onto hands and knees above me, his erection streaming precum down onto my bare stomach.

‘Heh,’ he said again, his eyes drinking in my available body beneath him. ‘It’s nice to have a girl who can’t disobey. I should have tried this earlier.’ I looked up at him with eyes that I knew looked soft and needy, I was panting hard, my whole body felt like a black hole ready for him to imprint himself onto me.

‘Tell me that you want me,’ Boulder said, his breath warm on my face.

‘I want you,’ I said, feeling the truth of the words sink into me. Oh gods, I didn’t know why but I wanted him so much.

‘You don’t like me,’ he said, ‘but still, you want me. I like that.’

He was right. I didn’t like him but I did want him.

‘We’re going to have a long and productive relationship,’ Boulder sniggered as he lowered himself down onto his elbows above me. He kissed me gently on the lips like a lover would, a single flash of tongue lighting a path from my lips down my spine and into my groin. ‘Kiss me back,’ he ordered me, and I saw the drunk light of power in his eyes. ‘Kiss me like you want me.’

I kissed him. Hot and hard, it was probably the best kiss of my life. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted him — his lips met mine and I pulled him down into me, opening my mouth wide and sinking my tongue deep into him as if to let him swallow me whole.

We kissed for a long time, me frantic and desperate, Boulder above me sniggering a little at how needy I was but taking all of it anyway.

‘I’m the best thing that happened to you all day, love,’ he said once, his breath hot on my face as he pulled back briefly. ‘God knows who you were going to fuck otherwise. A guy in a carpark probably.’

The amusement in his voice made me sting with embarrassment but I didn’t stop kissing him, or writhing my entire body up against his. I did have a moment of panic as his hands drifted down my torse and I felt his firm grip settle on my hips, holding me still for him. I felt him finally lowering his hips down over me.

He’s going to fuck me, I thought, some distant part of my brain wondering how this had happened out of the blue on my Saturday morning. He’s going to fuck me now. And he didn’t even put a condom on.

‘You’re going to be good for me,’ Boulder said once, his voice rough and hoarse with need, and then I felt his hot hardness sliding against my pussy, rubbing back and forth too high up near my mound, before lowering himself properly and shoving himself hard through my labia.

I gasped to feel this uncouth man pushing himself against my entrance, then I shrieked out loud as he grunted hard and slid halfway into me.

He didn’t put a condom on, my brain said again, feeling panicked at the thought of him bare inside me. I wasn’t on birth control because I hadn’t had sex for months, I would have to go find a morning after pill.

But as Boulder pushed deeper into me, roughly stretching me open, my body felt exultant. He was thick and my entrance was yelling out at being stretched like this, but it felt good, like it was meant to be. I was meant to lie back on this couch, in this dingy office of a subtier law firm, being raped by this rough, brutal man, his breath hot and heavy on my face.

I could feel how insanely wet I was, and as Boulder shoved himself deeper into me, my hips rose up to meet him, welcoming him inside me, starting to fuck him hard and desperately.

‘Stupid bitch,’ he laughed once into my face. ‘You’d do anything for cock. Wouldn’t you? We’ll make good use of that.’

And then words fled as he was ramming himself hard into me while I writhed up against him and clenched my pussy around him again and again, and I was gasping and moaning, desperate to feel more of him, more and harder. An instant or an eternity later, I felt myself cumming, embarrassingly, horrifyingly, around Boulder’s shaft. I usually find it pretty difficult to orgasm but not that day, and Boulder laughed in triumphant amusement down at me.

I felt myself fading in and out as Boulder kept fucking me, grinding himself into me rough and brutal, as if I was a toy he’d bought for quick and desperate pleasure at some roadside vending machine. His whole body was hot and heavy on top of mine, his hands hard on my hips, his mouth back on mine, forcing his tongue inside me just as deeply as his dick was inside my vagina.

He ejaculated inside me eventually, and I felt his seed splashing into me as he groaned out his pleasure.

I lay underneath Boulder, his body heavy on mine, imprinting himself into me in every way. I felt wet and sticky between my legs and I couldn’t believe how passionately, desperately, I had wanted him inside me.

It’s the drugs, I told myself. It’s whatever they injected into you.

‘Was that good, my darling?’ I heard Garnet’s voice from far away and I wanted to cry.

I felt as though Garnet and Boulder were comic book villains — she the wicked dominatrix, Boulder her mindless lover and sidekick. But it was hard to laugh at them when I could still feel Boulder’s cock softening inside me and I knew his semen was inside me, arrogantly ejaculated bare right against my womb entrance. I flushed, and I didn’t know whether it was at his careless masculine arrogance in not caring if he got me pregnant, or at my own hot, needy feeling of arousal that had flushed through me at the thought of his seed inside me.

‘Heh,’ said Boulder, his voice rough. He pulled himself back up onto his elbows, still letting his hips rest heavy down on top of me, emphasising his dick still inside me. My body was wet with sweat and I knew that, while some of it was mine, much of it was Boulder’s. I was disturbed by how much of a turn-on that was.

Garnet came across and stood at his shoulder, her manicured hand resting on him while she looked down at me. I flushed at her gaze, feeling how naked I was all over again, knowing that she had just watched me fucking on the couch.

‘We’re going to get very familiar with each other,’ she said, her eyes resting hungrily on my breasts. ‘You’ll learn how to please me. If you’re lucky, I’ll even share you with my board. They’ve been going on at me to provide them with a good fucktoy.’

‘No,’ I gasped, wondering why I bothered saying anything. ‘Y-you…’ I broke off. ‘You can’t use me like this.’ It felt so wrong to be trying to argue back while Boulder was still half naked on top of me, his dick softening inside my cunt. It felt wrong to argue with her like this when really, I just wanted to fuck more.

‘I can,’ Garnet said. ‘You’ve showed me that I can use you however I like.’ She snickered gently, her eyes glancing down over my nakedness in an embarrassing demonstration of how much power she had over me. ‘In fact, you make me wonder whether you wouldn’t just be more valuable in a pleasure cage in my office.’

‘I’d like that,’ said Boulder, leering down at me.

‘You’ll get her every day, my darling,’ Garnet said, caressing the backs of her fingers across his cheek. ‘And I’m working on obtaining a different pleasure toy for the board. You’ll get to use her too.’

‘Wh-what do you want from me?’ I asked, wanting to cry as Boulder pulled himself up onto his knees, his flaccid penis pulling casually out of my insides and leaving me feeling empty. I should have felt gross, besmirched and disgusting, but I didn’t. Tiredly, I realised I just wanted more sex.

I rolled over onto my knees, pulling my button-up shirt around me, trying to find some self-control and dignity. Garnet just watched me tolerantly, and I felt filthy next to her stylish, clean elegance.

‘You’re going to work for me,’ Garnet said. ‘I told you that before. I need a spy. And,’ she stepped closer to me, lifting my face to look at her with fingers under my chin. ‘You’ll discover that I have reasons for needing a spy who is bound to me. Who can’t be controlled by others. You’ll be grateful to me, in the end.’

‘I won’t,’ I said, firm in my conviction as I glared sullenly at her. How dared she do this to me? I hadn’t even known there were drugs that would have this impact on someone.

‘You will,’ Garnet said, letting go of my chin and letting her hands drift downwards, casually pulling my shirt open again and flicking her fingers across my exposed nipples. I wanted to cry at how good it felt. How dared she take over my body like this? ‘You’ll discover that the world is a dangerous place for a slut like you.’

She smiled at me. ‘I’m going to send you into the lion’s den. My last spy failed miserably, I’m afraid, and she’s a sex toy screaming in a basement now. Unless he’s already moved her to a factory facility.’ Garnet looked across at Boulder as if for confirmation.

The man just nodded, the short, firm nod of a trusted lieutenant. ‘She’s not in the basement underneath Arden Corp any more,’ he said, his voice firm. ‘Frances thinks they moved her to an impregnation facility.’ He shrugged. ‘We won’t see her again in any case. Shame — she was a good fuck.’

Their conversation was terrifying me, as I was sure it was meant to. At the words ‘impregnation’, I was reminded uncomfortably of my own missing birth control and Boulder’s seed swimming around inside me right now. I needed to get out of here so I could go find a morning after pill and then get some more permanent birth control.

‘I’m the nice one,’ said Garnet, pinching one of my nipples between finger and thumb. ‘You probably hate me right now but you’ll learn that I’m the better option. The man I’m sending you up against…’ she paused for effect. ‘He treats women like clay. Mouldable putty beneath his hands.’

She shrugged. ‘I’m going to miss my last spy. She was the best we had, and now Arden will fill her full of fertility drugs, just to pump as many babies out of her as he can. It’s not about her though. It’s mostly to show me that he’s won. When he can’t get to me, he punishes other women instead. You’ll see.’

She smiled down at me as I wanted to pull away, to just get up off the couch and leave the room. My horror was growing. Who the hell were these people?

‘You’ll discover that I’m the better option,’ Garnet said. ‘And you’ll thank me. In the end.’