The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 1

The man in front of me leered lasciviously at me, and I knew it was that time again. His favourite time of the day, and my least favourite time.

‘Ask me how I want you to behave today,’ he said, sneering at me.

I had to obey him. I had no choice.

‘How do you want me to behave today?’ I asked, my voice reedy and thin. I always hated this part. How he drew it out. How he delighted in demonstrating his power over me.

He looked across the room at his employer, the woman I only knew as Garnet, a single eyebrow rising in a question mark. Garnet shrugged in response to him, her mouth curving in a tight little smile.

‘You can choose today, my love,’ she said to him. ‘Do what you want to her.’

I flinched as he looked back at me, leering even harder.

‘I want you to show me how much you want me,’ he said, grinning. ‘Strip for me, love. Make it nice and slow. Seduce me. Kiss me. Then,’ he smiled, leaning back in his comfortable lounge chair, ‘when you fuck me, I want to feel like I would feel if we were lovers. Make me believe it,’ he said, relaxing his shoulders into the chair. ‘I want to believe your passion.’

I swallowed, feeling as though I had bitten into a sour lemon.

I couldn’t do that. I hated him so much.

But as I felt his orders taking root all over again in my brain, I knew I would do it. And he would believe it too. He was dumb enough. He would believe that this time — this time — finally, he had won me over.

When Garnet and Boulder make me enjoy it, that’s probably the worst. Sometimes, they do the opposite. Sometimes, Garnet is in a sadistic mood. On those days, she wants to watch him rape me, and so she tells me to resist him, to try to fight him off, while he rips my clothes and forces himself inside me.

On those days, he always makes it hard and rough, forcing his hardness into my soft body, delighting in his pretend-rape, before hammering himself into me brutally, callously.

But somehow, being told to pretend I actually like him is worse. When I have to be sweet and gentle, and I have to pretend that I am actually really into him.

I can’t believe that it’s been months now, since I met Garnet and her sidekick, the often sadistic, sometimes stupid man called Boulder.

Garnet and Boulder must have real names, of course, but I don’t know them. I first met them when one of my employers called me into his office on a weekend. I worked as a freelance detective back then for several law firms. I would follow people and find out their dirty secrets, and learn months later how my dirt-digging had played out in court.

I hadn’t had any work for Barrow Brothers for months. It was a Saturday when Mr Barrow asked me to visit him, and the office was deserted. All of this should have warned me but I was clueless back then. I walked into the younger Mr Barrow’s office and he introduced me to Garnet, a tall woman a couple of years older than I was wearing an expensive pantsuit.

I felt the needle prick into my hand when she shook my hand and I shrieked, looking at her with startled eyes, before backtracking hastily for the exit. I may be clueless but at least I recognise a trap when I stumble right into it with both feet.

It was too late, because of course Boulder was waiting for me at the door, and by the time I had engaged with him hand-to-hand, I was swaying and stumbling where I stood. Boulder is big and he’s been a boxer in the past, but still, I reckon I would win a fair fight. But nothing about my relationship with Garnet and Boulder has ever been fair.

Soon, I was seated on the lounge in Mr Barrow’s office, my arms and legs arranged where Boulder and Mr Barrow put them. I was alert but completely unable to move my limbs. I glared at them all, swearing to myself that I would come back and burn Mr Barrow’s office down after this. I don’t actually do things like that but still, I was furious.

‘How does it work?’ asked Mr Barrow, peering curiously at me as if I was a specimen.

Garnet looked down at him from where she was standing against the window, clearly considering him a lesser life form. It was a good call — he was a slug — but I didn’t feel any kinship with her as a result. She shrugged, clearly deciding she didn’t mind sharing.

‘This?’ she said dismissively. ‘This is just a sedative. The true magic will come later.’ She smiled meanly and I shivered.

‘What do you want?’ I asked, my voice cold.

‘You’re going to work for me,’ she said. ‘You have some skills I want.’ She gestured at Boulder and I felt myself growing cold as he took out a filled syringe and some medical equipment.

‘What is in that?’ I asked but I knew she wouldn’t answer.

‘Magic,’ she said again, an evil light in her eyes. ‘Your unthinking obedience.’

‘I don’t answer to anyone,’ I said toughly, growing even more scared.

Really it was pretend-toughness. My work requires a bit of toughness but mostly it’s just a facade. I get my best information just from being genuinely nice to people, with a side serving of being good at sneaking around.

Anyway, they stuck the syringe into a vein in my arm and they inserted the clear fluid into me. I felt the cool chill as the liquid slid into me and I gritted my teeth, half in fear, half in determination. Whatever it was, I would survive this.

Garnet told Mr Barrow to leave the room and I felt the tiniest spurt of happiness at watching him ordered around in his own domain. Really, I should have felt scared at being left alone with the two of them. But I already knew he wasn’t going to help me, so I might as well have the schadenfreude of knowing he was frustrated at missing out on watching the ‘magic’.

‘Can I touch her now?’ Boulder asked Garnet, and I shivered with angst, my feeling of smug victory at watching Garnet dismiss Mr Barrow evaporating instantly.

‘Later,’ Garnet snapped at him. ‘Keep your mind on the job, won’t you?’

‘Yes, boss,’ Boulder said, but his eyes ran negligently down over my body, his gaze stripping me naked so that I felt besmirched. ‘Just you said you’d get me a playtoy.’

‘You can have her later,’ Garnet said, watching my eyes keenly. ‘Once she’s settled in, you can have her everyday, after she gives her daily reports. For now, I’m waiting to see if it works. If it doesn’t, we’ll have to wipe her mind and start all over again.’

She sounded anxious and frustrated, an emotion that I have rarely since seen in her. I realised that this was important to her — I was important to her — and I resolved to keep my head clear. If I was clever, if I used my brains, I would survive this and get free.

‘It’ll work,’ said Boulder confidently.

I didn’t feel any different inside myself but I saw the smile of satisfaction on Garnet’s face when she saw my eyes responding to whatever she had injected into me.

‘You’re going to obey me, toy, aren’t you?’ she said. ‘Say yes.’

‘Yes,’ I said, feeling as though I’d bitten into something sour. I didn’t have any choice. My brain flickered at something in hearing her voice, and I had to respond.

‘Good toy,’ she murmured, stroking her fingers down the side of my face. I couldn’t move away, of course, due to the sedative. ‘I’m glad you’re pretty. I’d use you even if you weren’t, but you’ll give Boulder a lot more fun this way. And the other men.’

‘What are you doing to me?’ I asked, flushing with humiliation at having to ask the question. I was deliberately ignoring the thought of Boulder — or any other men — using me sexually. That was too horrible a thought to contemplate, and I cursed all over again that I had come so unprepared into Mr Barrow’s office.

‘You’re going to work for me, love,’ Garnet said. ‘You’ve got a critical skill set that I need.’

‘You could have just paid me,’ I said, knowing that it was a silly thing to say. Garnet and Boulder almost certainly wanted me to do something illegal, and I never did illegal things. I mean, I might sneak around some rules, sometimes, but I always stayed away from the more hardcore cases.

Garnet stroked down my throat, her fingers cool and soft, and I shivered in sudden need.

‘The treatments make you horny,’ she said, her voice dulcet sweet. ‘Sex won’t be your primary role, of course. But I don’t think you’ll mind letting the men use you every so often. Eventually. When you get desperate.’

‘I don’t mind if she’s unwilling,’ said Boulder, leering at me from behind Garnet. The big man would have seemed almost comical if I had been able to move, he was such a copybook villain.

Garnet ignored him, and it was easy enough for me to ignore him as well, as she started to unbutton my shirt. She had pulled an office chair over and now she sat in front of me, spreading my shirt wide open, exposing my lacy bra.

‘My, my,’ she said. ‘What lovely big boobies you have. Shall we get them out, for Boulder to look at while we talk? Say, ‘yes Ma’am’.’

‘Yes, Ma’am,’ I said through gritted teeth, trying desperately not to obey her — and failing.

Garnet’s fingers were cool and almost pleasant as she pulled my bra straps down off my shoulders, skittering across the swell of my breasts as she pulled the large globes clear of the bra.

‘Such lovely titties,’ she said again, the fingertips of each hand resting underneath each boob, her thumbs moving teasingly across my erect nipples. ‘And such keen nipples. Anyone would think you were glad to be touched.’

I flushed at her words, feeling uncomfortable arousal rising in my groin at her touching me like this. My body was enjoying her touch way too much.

‘From now on,’ Garnet said, smiling softly at me while she continued to stroke my nipples and I shivered at the arousal growing in my pussy. ‘You will obey me. You will call me ‘ma’am’. You will obey Boulder as if he was me. I’ll reapply this treatment as long as I need to. Do you understand?’

‘N-not really, Ma’am,’ I said honestly, hating how that respectful, submissive word ‘ma’am’ slipped out of my lips. ‘W-what have you done to me?’

‘You don’t need to know,’ Garnet smiled at me, squeezing my breasts gently between her fingers. ‘The sedative should be wearing off about now. But you’re not going to move or do anything unless I tell you that you can.’

She pinched each nipple lightly between finger and thumb, and I trembled. I felt so hot and needy between my legs, I didn’t know what she had done to me, but I really wanted sex right now. Garnet smiled again, a confident, successful smile.

‘Spread your legs, toy,’ she said and, flushing, I obeyed, letting my legs clad in loose jeans open wide on the lounge. ‘Good girl,’ she murmured, still teasing my breasts.

I flushed at the thought that she could tell how horny I was right now. I hated the thought of Boulder fucking me, but my whole body was hot and aroused. I wanted sex so badly, I thought I was going to die.

Garnet spoke over her shoulder at Boulder. ‘Tell that Barrow fellow that he’s to leave and lock the office after him. You’re going to get your chance to road test this horny little slut earlier than I said.’

‘N-no,’ I said, trying to make my voice sound firm and resolute, but it came out scratchy and stammering, my voice breaking halfway through. ‘I don’t want to h-have s-sex with him.’

‘Oh yes, you are,’ Garnet said, licking her lips. ‘Don’t worry,’ she smiled at me, still teasing my nipples so that my breath came in short, fast pants. ‘I’ll tell him to make it good for you. Though I reckon you’re horny enough right now to enjoy just about anything. Aren’t you, toy? Answer honestly.’

‘Yes Ma’am,’ I said, flushing at being forced to obey her. ‘Please let me go. Please.’

‘Not a chance,’ said Garnet. ‘I haven’t found anything as wonderful as you in ages. You’re going to be the secret weapon in my arsenal. And you’ll have to obey every command I give you.’

She let go of my breasts with a little flick of her fingernails so that I gasped with shock at the arousal running through me. Gods, I wanted to fuck, and it had come on me fast. Garnet stood, stepping away from me, and I moaned in a mixture of fear and desperate arousal as Boulder stepped forward.

He was a big man, built like a rugby player or a boxer, tall and wide, with solid arms and legs. His eyes ran over me and I could almost see him licking his lips in pleasure at the thought of fucking me.

‘Heh,’ he said, his eyes on my breasts. I felt as though I had a target painted on me. ‘It’s taken her strongly. I said it would work. You’re going to please me, sweetheart,’ he said, this time to me. ‘Say yes.’

‘Yes,’ I said, unable to not comply. ‘What have you done to me?’ I struggled to move but I couldn’t make my limbs listen to me.

‘We’ve turned you into a toy,’ said Boulder. He nodded his head at Garnet. ‘Her clockwork toy.’ He smiled lasciviously. ‘Get down on your knees, darling, and walk across to me like that. I can see that look in your eyes that says you want me, so I’m betting you’re going to be pretty sweet to fuck.’ He sniggered, his mouth wide. ‘You’re going to get me hard, and then we’ll see how wet you are. Won’t we, toy?’

‘Yes,’ I said, feeling faint, as I slid off the couch down onto my knees, the ground feeling cold and hard beneath me. I had no choice as I walked across to Boulder on my knees, until I was directly in front of him, his hand on my head, still grinning broadly down at me.

‘Get me hard, sweetheart,’ he repeated. ‘I’m going to bang you so hard you scream.’