The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop III: The Good, The Bad, And The Hypnotized

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 1999. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author, Canadian Cowboy.

Chapter 9. Returning A Favor.

Friday was finally here and I could not wait to get home. Sure Friday means the start of the weekend, but that’s not why I was in a rush to get home. Tonight was going to be very special. Steven Stokes and Jack Jones had finally decided how they were going to pay me back for the help I had given Steven while he was in the hospital. They were going to cook me a very special meal, and wait on me hand and foot . It was a wonderful gesture on their part. My only regret, which I did not have the heart to mention to them, was there wasn’t going to be any hypnosis tonight. Steven and Jack are very handsome guys. (Okay, so that is a big understatement. These two guys are drop dead gorgeous, and when I see them in uniform, it’s all I can do NOT to drool!) But since they are ‘married’ to each other, I have to keep my hands off of them. I sighed softly to myself and tried not to let myself think of how disappointing that thought was. Better to concentrate on the positive events that would be happening tonight. It had been a long time, months actually, since Steven, Jack and I had gotten together. We’d have an opportunity to catch up tonight.

It seemed to take an eternity, but I finally arrived at the door to my apartment. I looked at my watch and noticed that I had arrived home at the usual time. I had no fear that I would be too early or the dinner would not be ready in time. Steven and Jack had already arranged with me to come to my apartment earlier that day so that they could prepare the meal. I stomped the snow off my boots before putting my key in the lock. On a cold November night like this, coming home to a hot home cooked meal was something to really look forward to. Jack was a fantastic cook, and Steven was pretty good himself. (I think I told you this before, but even if I did it bears repeating.) I anticipated a wonderful meal and two gorgeous guys to share it with, even if both of them had spent most of the afternoon preparing it. The only thing that puzzled me was the timing. I had helped Steven during his hospital stay, but that was way back in May or so, and here it was November already. I knew that Jack and Steven felt that they owed me a lot for the help I’d given Steven, and they had told me many times that they fully intended to pay me back. I was just surprised that they had waited this long. “I guess Steven’s recovery took longer than they let on,” I thought to myself. “Steven nearly died after all. I guess they needed time to work through all that. Still, it is nice that we’ve finally managed to get together.”

I unlocked the door, pushed it open, and went inside.

“Please close the door and wait there,” Steven’s voice called out to me from the darkness. The room was unusually dark, with only one dim light on in the living room to see by. Out of the gloom a form slowly appeared and moved towards me. With the door still open, and the light streaming in from the hallway it was easy for me to quickly confirm that it was Steven coming towards me. He smiled that famous (well at least to me it was famous) killer smile at me and held out his hand. To my surprise, he was dressed in his police officer’s uniform, and he was wearing his hat inside, which he usually does not do.

“It’s good to see you again, Paul,” Steven said in that sexy baritone voice of his. “You’re right on time, but the dinner will be a few more minutes so why don’t you head for the sofa while I hang up your coat?”

“It’s great to see you too, Steve,” I said to him. and moved towards him to give him a big hug. With Steve, that’s the ONLY kind of hug there is. He’s six feet tall, and about two hundred and twenty pounds and built like a brick blockhouse, with well muscled arms, and legs, a beautiful torso and clean cut almost chiseled features. Add to that short cropped brown hair, and deep olive green eyes that made you want to dive into them, and a smile that could have melted the north polar ice cap. My only regret is that he’s taken, and I can’t help but feel a twinge of envy. But he’s first and foremost my friend. The hug was strong and firm, but innocent. We hugged for about a minute or so and it was simply a greeting between old friends. I gladly surrendered my coat, slipped off my boots and headed off to the sofa. By the time I’d sat down, Steven had hung up my coat and closed the door. The darkness and gloom returned, but not as strong as before since I could see a half a dozen lit candles scattered around the living room. They provided enough light to see by (no bruised shins or cursing) while still giving the room a soft romantic atmosphere. I smiled to myself. “We’re all just a bunch of hopeless romantics, the lot of us,” I thought to myself.

“Jack will call out when he’s ready,” Steven said as his sat down on the sofa, next to me. “Then I’m supposed to guide you to the dinning room, making sure you keep your eyes closed.”

“Sure, okay by me,” I said. “But tell me, why are you wearing your hat inside, Steve?”

“It goes with the uniform, silly,” he chuckled at me. “And I know how much you like the sight of a man in uniform.”

“So true,” I laughed, and then leaned over to give him a quick peck on the cheek. (No not THAT cheek, the one on his face. My you DO have a dirty mind, don’t you? Still, I’d be lying to myself if I didn’t admit that same thought had crossed my mind at that moment. I DO like the sight of a man in uniform, after all.) “Thanks for wearing the hat, I do appreciate it. Maybe not as much as I’ll appreciate this fine dinner you and Jack have worked on, but it was a sweet thing to do.”

“Just trying to pay you back, Paul,” Steven said softly and a cloud of gloom moved across his face for a moment.

“What is it, Steve?” I queried.

“Just remembering how bad it was in the hospital, until you came by, is all,” he replied softly. He returned my peck on the cheek, and then smiled that killer smile at me again. “But that’s in the past, thankfully. I don’t know about you, but that dinner sure smells great, and it’s making me more hungry by the minute.” Steven grabbed me and hugged me for all he was worth. It was so unexpected and overpowering that I couldn’t do anything but sit there and enjoy it. I couldn’t even speak I was so overcome with surprise. (Okay, even if I’d been able to, I wouldn’t have done anything to discourage that hug. I was enjoying it too much, and it had been a long, long time, since Steven had ever hugged me like that.) Finally, and somewhat reluctantly on my part, Steven let me go.

“What was THAT for?” I asked rather stupidly. (Hey I was still somewhat dazed and confused, and I think maybe my brain was still a bit short on oxygen.)

“Just saying ‘thank you’, again,” Steven answered. “I can’t ever thank you enough for what you did for me, but that doesn’t mean I won’t stop trying.” Steven flashed that killer smile at me again, and I blushed. It was a stupid reaction and I felt all the more embarrassed for doing it, but all that Steven did was wink at me slyly.

“So are you hungry?” He asked me. At that moment my stomach decided to voice its opinion on matters with an embarrassingly loud rumble. I looked down at my stomach in horror and blushing beet red, lifted my face to look at Steve.

He was laughing quietly and grinning from ear to ear. “It would appear that you need not answer. Just try not to eat any of the pillows while we wait, or you’ll spoil your appetite. At least your face goes well with that red tie you’re wearing.”

“Gee, thanks,” I said sarcastically. I was wearing a plain bright red silk tie that went well with my plain white dress shirt, and plain navy blue two piece double breasted suit, black leather shoes and black belt. (Does a bright red face go with that outfit? You tell me.) I smiled at him to take any sting out of my words before I asked him, “Do you like my outfit?”

“Yes,” Steve said. “You look great. If you dress that way just for work, you must dress to kill when you go out on a date.”

“No, not really,” I said. “I dress the same way when I go out on the town. I just like to look nice.”

“Well, you’re dressed very well for tonight then, ‘cause we’re going to take you out on the town without going out,” he said and smiled. “I’m glad you like lobster, but just wait until you taste it the way Jack fixes it.”

I took a deep breath and the aromas coming from the kitchen started to make my mouth water. It smelled like a terrific meal was in the making. I could hardly wait. I turned my attention back to Seven, and noticed that he was still sitting there looking at me with a knowing smile on his face. You know the kind. The one that says, “I know something you don’t know.”

“Okay, Steve,” I asked. “I’ll bite. What are you and Jack up to, other than this wonderful meal?”

“Why whatever do you mean?” Steve said with faked shock and surprise, on his face and a fluttering of his eyes.

“Come on, Steve,” I nudged him playfully. “Don’t try conning me with those gorgeous green eyes of yours. You and Jack have cooked up something and I don’t mean dinner.”

“True,” Steven confessed. “But you’ll just have to wait until dinner for your surprise package. Jack and I are very sure that it is something that you will enjoy a lot. At least we hope you will.”

“You’re not making this any easier, you know,” I said to him with a pout on my lips.

“Of course not,” Steven replied. “And pouting won’t do you any good. Take it like a man.” He grinned at me and punched me playfully in the arm. “Now how about we catch up on old times and you tell me how things are with you?”

“Sure, I’d be glad too,” I answered. “But wouldn’t it be better if you helped Jack in the kitchen?” I asked.

“Jack can handle things by himself, I’m sure,” Steven answered. “Someone has to stay here and entertain you until dinner is ready, and to be sure that you don’t sneak into the dinning room for a peek and spoil the surprise.” He looked at me with one eyebrow raised as if daring me to dispute that statement.

I gave in gracefully, and smiled at him. “You know me too well,” I laughed. The thought of hypnotizing Steven and forcing him to tell me what the big secret was, passed through my mind in a flash. I never gave it any serious consideration, though. Nor did I consider scanning Steven’s mind for his secret. It would have spoiled this surprise that Steven and Jack had worked on. I knew them well enough and trusted them enough, to know that whatever the surprise was, it wasn’t going to be anything dangerous, bad, or something that I might have objected to. Steven and Jack are two of my closest friends, and I don’t scan the minds of people whom I respect and trust. Besides I wasn’t getting any indications that something was amiss.

So, we sat there side by side on the sofa and talked for a while. Steven told me about his life with Jack and I told him some of the goings on in my life. It was a very enjoyable time for me. It had been a long while since I’d enjoyed some good conversation with someone.

“Excuse me,” called out a familiar voice from across the room. I looked up to see Jack Jones standing in the living room, dressed in his fireman’s uniform, with a big smile on his face. “Dinner is served. Close your eyes, Paul, and Steven will lead you to the table.”

I did as I was told. Steven took my hand in his and guided me carefully into the dinning room and sat me down at the end of the table, all the time reminding me to keep my eyes tightly closed. It was a very pleasant, and slightly erotic sensation being lead around by the hand, and guided only by that deep sexy voice of Steven’s. I was a bit disappointed when it was over. I waited patiently as Steven and Jack fixed the last few things on the table to get the meal ready. I could hear the clanging and shuffle of various items as plates, dishes, cutlery and glasses, were moved from one part of the table to another. The lobster smelled even better, because it was right under my nose. I think my nose was twitching like a rabbit’s as I sat there waiting for those two perfectionists to finish up so we could start eating. My stomach rumbled again, rather loudly. Steven and Jack both laughed, and then Jack said, “Just a minute more, Paul.” Finally there was silence, for a few moments.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now, but slowly,” Jack’s voice called out from somewhere to my left.

Eagerly I slowly opened my eyes, just a crack, obeying Jack’s injunction. I saw my dinner plate and the magnificent steaming lobster centered on it. I gradually raised my eyes and let them travel up to the center of the table, taking in the beauty of the centerpiece, and silently acknowledging the thought and care that had gone into the setting of this culinary stage. There were a half a dozen lit candles, tall white tapers, around the table which provided a romantic and dreamy atmosphere to the setting. The glint of the candlelight off of the glassware, and cutlery added to the elegance and enchantment of the evening.

My eyes shifted left and encountered Jack Jones sitting at the table to my left, with a huge grin on his face and a twinkle in his eyes. He looked so God damn sexy sitting there that it was almost painful. I smiled my best smile at him, to hid the twinge of regret that pulled at my soul, and shifted my eyes to the right. As expected, Steven Stokes was sitting at the table to my right with an expression that matched Jacks. Steven wasn’t wearing his uniform hat though. I could only presume that he had placed it somewhere before he’d sat down at the table. After all, one does not sit at the dinner table wearing a hat. Again I felt that twinge of regret tug at my soul as I realized how attractive Steven was, sitting there looking at me and smiling that killer smile of his. Not at me, though, he was smiling at Jack. I sighed quietly, and let my gaze drop down into my lap. I reminded myself how lucky I was to have such men and friends such as these in my life. Nostalgia tugged at me again, but I pushed it out of my mind, and decided to enjoy this evening for what it was. A long overdue good time with two of my closest and dearest friends.

Having settled that, I looked up just enough to take in a full view of this most wondrous and sumptuous repast that was spread out on the table before me. I smiled as I took in every detail of how carefully everything had been arranged. It took me a few moments to finally realize that something was out of place. Maybe if the room lights had been turned on, and we were not dinning by candlelight alone I might have noticed it earlier. There were four place settings on the table not three. I blinked a few times to be sure that I wasn’t seeing things. There was no question about it. There was a fourth place setting at the far end of the table, and the chair there was empty. There was food on that plate as well. This was really odd. I glanced over at Steven and then at Jack. All they did was grin outrageously at the confusion on my face. As I looked at him, Jack raised his left arm and waved his left hand. I just started at him, more confused than ever. Sudden movement off to my right caught my eye, and I turned my head to the right and looked back at the position of the empty chair. I froze. Literally. I felt a chill run down the back of my spine, and I would have been terrified if it were not for the reassurance and comfort of the presence of Jack and Steven at the table.

From out of the gloom a form slowly approached the table, and quietly stood beside the table next to the vacant chair. I could not believe what I was seeing. It was a man. A man in a uniform, but it was too dim to see clearly. Suddenly my eyes were assaulted with pain as the room was flooded with light. I glanced to my right and saw that unnoticed by me, Steven had gotten up and was now standing next to the light switch on the wall. He grinned unmercifully at my confusion and pain. He merely gestured at me to approach this stranger and chuckled softly. I blinked my eyes several times as I tried to make sense of what was before me.

It was a man. A man in a Royal Canadian Mounted Police uniform! Without quite being aware of it, I stood up and then walked around the table to get a better view, stopping about a foot or so away from him, and not quite in front of him. It was an RCMP constable, standing at the table! I looked closely to be sure that I wasn’t seeing things. Atop the head of this tall constable was perched the brown Stetson hat of the RCMP uniform. This man looked like a mountain! He was at least six feet tall, and he looked brawny and somewhat menacing. My eyes traveled down his face passing it for the moment, to examine the rest of the uniform he wore. The bright light of the room allowed me to see every detail. I continued my visual inspection and noticed that his neck appeared banded in black with a glint of gold on either side. It took a second or two for me to realize that this was merely the top part of the famous Scarlet Tunic worn by the RCMP. The glints of gold were from the crown crests on either side of the collar band on the uniform. My eyes traveled downward across the broad chest encased in that bright red tunic, with it’s gold (or was it brass?) buttons. At the waist was the expected brown leather gun belt, with its accompanying leather cross strap that cut diagonally across that chest from the left uniform shoulder flap down and across to right side of the gun belt. Nestled at the waist was the holster for the sidearm carried by this member of Canada’s finest. The snow white lanyard, encircled the neck of his uniform and continued down the front of the scarlet tunic ending at the butt end of the revolver holster. The light from the candles glinted off of the polished leather, providing an interesting sparkle to the constable’s appearance. I looked downward past the tails of the scarlet tunic to see the expected dark uniform pants, with their characteristic gold stripe. These where, of course, the famous riding pants of the RCMP but they were smooth without the slightest hint of a wrinkle. Continuing downward I came to the high brown boots that sturdily encased the feet, ankles and lower legs of this constable. The boots had a mirror shine on them. The entire uniform was immaculate and not a hint of lint marred the sight before me. I was impressed to say the least. Awestruck would have been a better word, though. This constable looked like he was dressed for parade formation, not for a quiet dinner with friends. It took me a few moments to drag my eyes back up and examine his face, which I had passed by earlier. I was hoping to save the best for last.

There was now enough light in the room for me to clearly make out the rugged, hard features of the constable’s face. He was square jawed, with a hard Roman nose, and firm full even lips that were pressed firmly together. He was clean shaven, which only added to his rugged good looks. Eyes that were dark and mysterious, an earthly and warm brown, perfectly placed in his face, a face that was powerful and intimidating. Perhaps he wore contacts, but there was no way to be sure, although it was clear that he was not wearing eyeglasses. His black hair he wore in a crew cut which was to be expected. It only added to his appearance. He was handsome, good looking, comely to the nth degree. He was a work of art, brought to life. I could not stop looking at him. (Can you blame me? Thank God I didn’t start drooling!) This was one hell of a surprise all right! I suppose I was blatantly staring at him, but the man didn’t move a muscle. There was not the slightest hint of a smile on his face. Slowly the realization came to my fog enshrouded brain that he was standing at attention, for some as of yet unknown reason. I just could not stop looking at him. He was even more attractive than Steven, and Steven was the best looking guy that I’d seen in a long time.

Quickly, and gracefully, the constable turned slightly to the right so that he was facing me head on. Silently the constable executed a snappy salute at me, and waited for a response. Numbly I raised my right arm and attempted to return the salute. There were a couple of very loud snickers in the room, but I ignored them. Apparently satisfied with my feeble effort, the constable came to attention and then stood at ease. He proceeded to remove his brown Stetson uniform hat, from his head and turned around briefly to place it on the credenza behind him. His brown uniform gloves joined his hat on the credenza momentarily, after he removed them as well. He turned to face me once again, and then sat down in the vacant chair. I blinked a few times as it finally registered on my confused and bewildered brain that this RCMP constable was joining us for dinner! A movement to the right caught my eye and I jerked my head in that direction. Steven chuckled and pointed to my vacant chair in a silent command for me to return to it so that we could continue with the dinner. Humbled and embarrassed at both my rudeness and thoughtlessness, I meekly scurried off to my chair, blushing a bright red the whole time. Once I was seated Steven turned off the room lights and we were left only with the candlelight to dine by.

The candles gave off enough light for me to clearly see and enjoy the rugged, hard features of the constable’s face. (Somewhere a part of my mind registered the fact that the placement of the candles on the table had been carefully planned to permit me to see the face of this stranger, in a different and more romantic light. Steven and Jack were playing matchmaker.) With only the candle light the constable’s face took on a warm and soft expression, as he looked up and caught me watching him intently. It difficult to be certain with only the light from the candles, but I thought I saw a light blush cross his face, as I continued to ogle him. The constable returned my gaze with a warm polite expression on his face, and did not say anything.

A loud whistle interrupted my taking inventory of this gorgeous hunk. “Earth to Paul. Earth to Paul. Come in please,” Steven called out to me laughingly. I blushed yet again and wrenched my eyes away from the constable to look at Steven. “If I could have your attention for just a minute,” he continued, all the while enjoying my discomfort. “Jack and I would like to present to you, Constable Andrew Anderson of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, who is our special guest for dinner tonight.”

“You’re a real RCMP constable?” I asked stupidly. (Hey, I was lucky I even remembered how to breath, much less talk.)

“Yes, I am, sir,” Andrew replied quietly in a warm honey smooth tenor voice that seemed to reach out and caress my ears with liquid sound. I swallowed a few times, trying desperately to maintain my composure and not act like some flustered school girl on her first date. This was too much, though. Good looks and a voice to match. Silently I prayed that this man was not caught up on his own good looks, and wasn’t conceited or vain. It would just be my luck to become aquatinted with someone like that.

“Oh, I see,” I replied dumbly. “I’m pleased to meet you.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say so I turned to Steven. “Would you mind explaining, please? I am not sure I understand exactly what is going on here.”

“Well, to put it simply,” Steven said with a wicked grin, “Andrew is your date for this evening. He was kind enough to agree to meet you here tonight after Jack and I told him all about you, and how wonderful you are. Start eating and we will explain.”

I dug into the lobster before me and carefully listened to Steven, and Jack as the story unfolded. It seemed that about a year ago Steven met Andrew at a national police convention. They discovered many common interests, and eventually the fact emerged that they were both gay cops. Andrew had wanted to fool around a bit, and when Steven told him why that wasn’t possible, Andrew wanted to know more about Steven’s partner, and their relationship. After several months of correspondence, Steven introduced Andrew to Jack, and Andrew saw first hand the deep commitment and bond that Steven and Jack had. Andrew wanted such a relationship but was having trouble finding someone like Jack. (Aren’t we all? Sigh.) When asked how they met, Steven told the story of how both he and Jack had been my hypnosis subjects for a while and had accidentally met in my apartment one time. This lead to a discussion about hypnosis and Andrew learned of how much it had helped Steven and Jack and became interested himself. However, he didn’t think he could trust anyone enough to let them hypnotize him, and so had never pursued the matter actively.

More conversations ensued. After talking with Steven, Jack and even Ken Potter, Andrew became convinced that I might be able to hypnotize him, and that certainly I was trustworthy. A few more conversations, and Andrew agreed to be my ‘date’ for this evening, both as a favor to Steven and Jack and because Andrew felt ready to try hypnosis with me. (Who says there isn’t a cop around when you want one? Fortunately I had the good sense NOT to express that thought out loud.)

I thoroughly enjoyed the meal before me and listened carefully to what Steven and Jack said. They described many of their sessions with me, and provided Andrew with many details when he questioned them. I saw Andrew’s eyes light up with excitement when Steven or Jack described the sexual pleasure that they had experienced when ejaculating while in a deep hypnotic trance. You didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out where some of Andrew’s interest in hypnosis lay. Andrew questioned me about hypnosis and what I got out of it, since I did not, as a general rule, have sex with any of my subjects. I answered him as honestly as I could. There were certain facts, such as my super-hypnosis powers, which I had to keep secret. I told him how much of a thrill it was for me to see a good looking man, especially a man in a suit and tie or in a uniform, slip into a deep hypnotic trance. I also told him all that I expected to achieve out of the first session. As for future sessions, that was his choice. If he didn’t want to try hypnosis tonight, we could just spend the evening talking and enjoying each other’s company.

It was a very relaxed and comfortable conversation during dinner. Just four gay men talking about hypnosis, love, relationships, and other assorted topics. When the meal was finally over, we retired to the living room to enjoy coffee and a light dessert. While Jack brought the coffee and the desserts, Steven started a fire in the fireplace. About an hour or so later the conversation was still going strong when Jack suddenly stood up.

“It’s time we were going, love,” he said to Steven.

“Yeah, I guess your right, dear,” Steven replied. “These two need to be alone for a while. Just let me put the dishes to soak and we can go.”

“You have to be going so soon?” Andrew asked.

“Yes, we do,” Jack answered. “This is your date, after all. You don’t need chaperons.”

Steven and Jack headed out the kitchen to attend to the stack of dirty dishes leaving me and Andrew in an embarrassed silence. He was sitting in the middle of the sofa and I was sitting in the easy chair. Steven and Jack had been sitting on either side of Andrew and now they were gone. Andrew seemed to be an imposing and overpowering figure as he sat there alone on the sofa. I swear he was sitting at attention, which didn’t help the situation any. With Jack and Steven beside him he seemed to blend in, but now he stuck out like a sore thumb. I wasn’t sure what to do. I wanted to snuggle up next to him, if only because he was so gorgeous, but I didn’t want to seem easy or too eager, either.

“Would you mind if I sat next to you on the sofa, Andrew?” I asked him, as I broke the silence.

“I suppose not, " he answered quietly.

“Good,” I said. “I enjoy watching a fire and the sofa is closer to the fireplace than this chair.” I got up and walked over to where Andrew was sitting and carefully sat down next to him on his right side. It was the closest position to the fire, and I had not been lying when I said I enjoyed watching a fire. I do. I made myself comfortable, and smiled at him.

“Thank you,” I said.

“For what?” He asked.

“For agreeing to come over here tonight,” I answered. “It was very generous and sweet of you. I am sorry for the way I reacted when I first met you, though. It was a bit of a shock and you kind of overwhelmed me.”

“Yeah, well it’s okay,” he said offhandedly. “I get that a lot. I’m used to that type of a reaction by now. Don’t worry about it.”

“We’ll be seeing you guys, ‘night,” Steven called out as he and Jack headed out the door.

“Good bye,” Jack said as he closed the door behind him.

“Good bye, and thanks for everything!” I called back. to them.

“Take care, you two!” Andrew called out as they left.

The door closed firmly, and I wondered what the evening was going to have in store for the two of us. We were alone now, and on our first date. A subtle thrill ran through my body at that thought.